CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 22nd, 2014, 7:03pm

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, scooter, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   Woodstock 99
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Woodstock 99  (Read 5847 times)
Mansterdam
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Full Member

Woodstock 99
« on: Jul 13th, 2008, 10:56pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Anyone who went or who read any news about Woodstock 99 knows that it was a nudity-filled, boob-flashing, drugs-, sex-, and booze-drenched rampage.

Aside from the "naturism" and the frat-boy-encouraged boob-flashing, there was a considerable amount of legitimate cfnm.  I had already heard that girls and women had been in the men's showers by the time I got my first taste of females looking at man-parts.  There were tons of guys hanging out along the paths with "show me your tits" signs, but while passing a group of 20-somethings I noticed a "show me your dick" sign amongst all the boob requests.

I was with some (male) friends who mostly kept walking ahead... but I slowed down (being 18 at the time, I hadn't yet cognized the idea of cfnm, I just knew I liked it when it happened).  I started to unzip with an heir of mockery, assuming this woman was kidding with her sign.  
But once I undid the top button-- I wasn't wearing any shirt or underwear, so already my dark pubes were sticking out-- she seemed to encourage further stripping (I was drunk and in a slight state of shock, so at the time I couldn't really tell if she was actually encouraging me or what).
I hesitantly kept going, and this woman, realizing she had caught a fish, kept reeling.  Once I realized this, I unzipped past my now quasi-hard penis.  She made the "woo, woo" sound as she viewed the object for which she had been asking.  I dropped my dangling cargo shorts so that my dick-head would bounce out of them.  It was great, though a second later I felt exposed with so many people walking by, yelling, taking photos of stuff; my friends were getting far ahead, too, so I grabbed my junk from under my balls, flopped it around and stroked it once for this kind 20-30 yr old woman and then quickly put the whole thing back inside.
The woman, I think, wanted to get a picture, but for me the moment had passed and I moved along.  This was perhaps my first stranger-cfnm experience and I was nervous; it wasn't until the end/afterward that I realized how hot it was.  I should have gone over to talk to this dick-crazed, average-to-hot young woman, but not bad for the first day of the weekend...
IP Logged
seattlesam
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

Re: Woodstock 99
« Reply #1 on: Jul 15th, 2008, 1:49pm »

on Jul 13th, 2008, 10:56pm, Mansterdam wrote:
†I should have gone over to talk to this dick-crazed, average-to-hot young woman, but not bad for the first day of the weekend...
Hey Manster, why talk?  you each had a memorable experience.  If you had  gotten to know her it might have detracted from the essence of the memory...unless you were just looking to get off.

Manster: I really liked your fishing analogy of getting "reeled in."  Looks like she caught you hook, line, and sinker as they say.  Classic CFNM.

You are good with words.  Maybe you should try writing a fiction scenario.
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #2 on: Jul 15th, 2008, 3:35pm »

Thanks for the post Mansterdam!

I really like posts like this in that they bring true, real life experiences for others to learn from. †As with you, I too have been involved in situations wherein I was in an open venue and pressured by females to see my cock. †Many such experiences have been posted.

When I was more buff and in better shaped and paraded about naked at nude beaches, I was approached countless times by females asking if they could take my picture.

I encourage everyone here to visit Mr. Smile's posts on the photo board. †You can see dozens of photos of him at the Bay-to-Breakers and elsewhere completely nude *and* sporting an erection as throngs of females laughed and smiled as they got pictures taken with him in that state.

But for those that have never been in this situation, it is often not as you think. †The eroticism of thinking about doing it is far different from that moment when you are doing it. † I'm referring mostly to public events and venues (in my case Burning Man) whereby most everyone else is clothed but you're not. †Sure, the females LOVE it, but many of us feel awkward and a bit "weird" being naked when others aren't. †That feeling can often remove the eroticism of the moment when you're doing it and make you feel self conscious.  

However, if you're well received and the awkwardness fades, the eroticism can certainly come back. †Just ask Mr. Smiles as evidenced by his erections (why do you think he's smiling?)

I'm posting some of the CFNM photos taken at the 99 Woodstock. †I recall at the time there still wasn't much public CFNM on the net, and Woodstock really produced some very Kodak moments:

« Last Edit: Jul 15th, 2008, 3:49pm by Brad » IP Logged
Mansterdam
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Full Member

« Reply #3 on: Jul 18th, 2008, 12:09am »

Thanks Sam, and Brad for the pics-- brings back some memories.

I was tempted to strip and jump in to a few of those mud parties, but I didn't get around to it. †Nevertheless, I got plenty dirty and made it my business to hit the showers by the end of the first day.

Even though I had heard about women in the men's showers, and had seen plenty of nudity thus far, I was still slightly shocked to hear the voice of and then finally see a female showering (in a bikini) when I entered the men's shower-room. †There were no stalls or curtains of any kind-- all shower heads hung down from above in two rows across the room.

I walked over to the next available shower and stripped off most of my clothes and then finally, perhaps somewhat nervously, my shorts. †Many of the other guys were showering nude, but certainly not all of them. †The bikini-clad female was washing her hair but was also checking guys out. †Most of the naked guys I noticed were washing their cocks at least as much as necessary if not considerably more, and a few guys were sporting semis sticking out of their sudsy pubic hair. †I began to get an erection just beofre the single female in the room was leaving. †I finished up and left, too, but I had become fully aware of the potential there.

Early next morning I hit the (very long) shower lines. †Because it was so hot out, people were very concerned with taking their showers. †The women's line was much longer than the men's, and this was the common excuse for women to jump into the men's line.

As I approached the front of the line I noticed one or two girls hanging out around the exit to the showers, which was not really covered on the men's side (note the double standard). †One girl in particular had stuck her head in and then apparently decided to strip down to her underwear and towel, leaving her other clothes hanging somewhere outside. †I eventually made it into the showers only to see this girl still waiting behind some folks to use a showerhead. †She wasn't too concerned with getting to an open shower rapidly, but she was definitely taking it all in, standing there in her underwear.

I found an open shower across the room and within a minute a girl between 17 and 19, I'd say, found the open shower next to mine. †I was removing my pants when she was walking up, and she definitely watched me pull down my boxers and take them off. †She stripped down to a white bra and red panties and began to shower.

I decided to start off with my hair, but I had no shampoo, so I asked the general crowd if I could borrow some from someone. †The place was rather packed, with multiple people per showerhead, and a few people offered, but the most forward was this chick next to me-- she was very quick to offer me hers. †I accepted and said thanks, and she smiled. †She really seemed like she felt lucky to be in there, sort of like a happy guest.

I made sure I faced her as I washed my hair. †I had my eyes closed but knew that she was peaking/looking over happily as the shampoo ran down my nude body and careened off the end of my penis.

I rinsed my hair and looked over at her, met her eyes since she was definitely looking at me (as well as other guys around the area), so I said thanks again and she said "no problem, happy to help" (or something). †As she kept washing she removed her (wet, see-through) bra to reveal some nice tits with hard nipples. †I washed my dick as it hardened a little, †and I could have stayed there forever showering next to this cool chick... however, I felt pressure from others to move along since the lines were so long to wait to shower.

As I dried-off and changed at the dry end of the room near the exits there were a handfull more girls and women showering, drying-off, or just sort of hanging out and watching. †It was definitely a thing to do for girls, to be in the men's room, probably since so few of them had felt the freedom to do such a taboo thing before. †The rest of the weekend was similar; sometimes I showered next to two giggling teenaged girls in small-ish bikinis, or sometimes next to a hot, nude couple. †At one point a few girls that didn't know each other were showering in the guys' room and got into a conversation about how it was cool that they could skip the "long wait" of the women's room and just shower with the (completely naked) guys. †

Overall, it was an awesome time. †As much as these were some groundbreaking experiences for me, I still have to say that James Brown and then G Love were the highlights of the weekend.

« Last Edit: Jul 18th, 2008, 12:18am by Mansterdam » IP Logged
seattlesam
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #4 on: Jul 23rd, 2008, 2:08pm »

[quote author=Brad ]

"When I was more buff and in better shaped and paraded about naked at nude beaches, I was approached countless times by females asking if they could take my picture.

But for those that have never been in this situation, it is often not as you think. †The eroticism of thinking about doing it is far different from that moment when you are doing it. † I'm referring mostly to public events and venues (in my case Burning Man) whereby most everyone else is clothed but you're not. †Sure, the females LOVE it, but many of us feel awkward and a bit "weird" being naked when others aren't. †That feeling can often remove the eroticism of the moment when you're doing it and make you feel self conscious.  

However, if you're well received and the awkwardness fades, the eroticism can certainly come back."  
------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------
Brad: †Have you ever had negative reactions from males such as dirty looks, verbal comments, or physical altercations while at public events and venues? †Were you ever not "well received" by females?
« Last Edit: Jul 23rd, 2008, 2:14pm by seattlesam » IP Logged
poseforher
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #5 on: Jul 30th, 2008, 11:55pm »

Woodstock 99 was nothing like Woodstock 69.  It was a travesty of the one in 69, but thanks much for putting up those pixs of it.  They made me chuckle.  In 69 the hippies did that and back then it was truly revolutionarySmiley  

IP Logged
C5
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #6 on: Jul 31st, 2008, 10:12am »

Thanks Mansterdam for the experiences!  I really liked wheni the girl had enough confidence to strip off herself.  Would love to hear anymore that you may have.
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #7 on: Aug 6th, 2008, 7:50pm »

on Jul 23rd, 2008, 2:08pm, seattlesam wrote:
"When I was more buff and in better shaped and paraded about naked at nude beaches, I was approached countless times by females asking if they could take my picture.

But for those that have never been in this situation, it is often not as you think.  The eroticism of thinking about doing it is far different from that moment when you are doing it.   I'm referring mostly to public events and venues (in my case Burning Man) whereby most everyone else is clothed but you're not.  Sure, the females LOVE it, but many of us feel awkward and a bit "weird" being naked when others aren't.  That feeling can often remove the eroticism of the moment when you're doing it and make you feel self conscious.  

However, if you're well received and the awkwardness fades, the eroticism can certainly come back."  
------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------
Brad:  Have you ever had negative reactions from males such as dirty looks, verbal comments, or physical altercations while at public events and venues?  Were you ever not "well received" by females?

The only time it was close to being negative was a number of years ago down at Blacks Beach when full nudity was accepted on the City side.  There were a lot of male surfers that did not like nude guys on the beach and I once had one glance at me in a way I knew he didn't like it.  But that was the only time.

Please bear in mind that I don't jump at stripping naked in a public venue unless I am certain it is to be expected that there are nude men; therefore, I'm rarely the only one.  

At Burning Man, there is *just enough* nudity to where you can go anywhere naked and no one will say anything.  It becomes a tent/RV city with about 35,000+ people.   Seeing females topless occurs more than full nudity of either gender.   When  riding your bicycle (a must to have) around the area for a couple of hours, out of the hundreds of people you see you may observe, say, 5 or so nude guys parading about.  Most of these will be older farts walking about with their dicks swinging in the wind.   If you know where they are located, you'll find some campsites with themes wherein you'll see more nudity.  For instance, there's one campsite where they bring in drums of water and created a plastic lined area where people can aggregate naked and bathe.  There's always a few naked girls there.  But as you go down the roads, you won't see much nudity, unless you count topless females, then theres a good number.    

There's just enough full nudity amongst the gathering that anyone can strip totally naked anywhere and at anytime and walk about and no one will gawk or give you a look like "what the hell are you doing?...PERVERT!"  Instead, it's just accepted.  The shock of seeing naked people is worn off by the end of the first day.

But despite this, as I walked down a few of the streets wearing nothing but a cowboy hat with a big feather, beads and sandals, I still got an uneasy feeling that I was not part of the community.  

Another thing I noticed about some of the nude guys when everyone's dancing to music and drums, NAKED MEN ALWAYS DANCE ALONE.

The key to fitting in if you are nude is understanding the environment and not doing anything offensive.  I would certainly feel okay running naked at Bay to Breakers (never have) particularly if I was around others that were, but would never do it at other marathons.   I would never walk down a normal beach nude if I never saw nude sunbathing going on somewhere on the beach.

I guess that's a long-winded answer to your question, but it explains why no one has ever gotten on my case about a perceived indecency perpetrated by me.
« Last Edit: Aug 6th, 2008, 7:56pm by Brad » IP Logged
seattlesam
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #8 on: Aug 6th, 2008, 9:17pm »

Hey Brad: † Thanks for your response. †Incidently you have held up a reality mirror for me . †I see I've become one of those "older farts walking around with their dicks swinging in the wind." †Now it's Walter Mitty time for me as I would never subject anyone to my nudity at the present time unless I were to get back in shape.

PS: I like your new photo.  Haven't seen you on TV as much lately.
« Last Edit: Aug 6th, 2008, 9:18pm by seattlesam » IP Logged
Charlie
YaBB Newbie

« Reply #9 on: Aug 18th, 2008, 2:03pm »

I worked at Woodstock í99 and spend my spare time walking around naked. I had my picture taken hundreds of times; lots of them CFNM photos where clothed women posed with me while their friends took pictures. To my disappointment none of them have shown up online; in fact there was lots of CFNM and lots of photography but not many CFNM photos made it online.
Iíve commented on this before. I think part of the reason is it was still in the film camera era; you couldnít just load the pictures onto your computer then put them someplace like Flickr. A man was more likely to spend the time and effort to create a gallery, scan nude photos, then put them online; therefore itís more likely that the pictures would be nude women.
IP Logged
Mansterdam
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Full Member

« Reply #10 on: Aug 19th, 2008, 12:38am »

Good point, Charlie... I hadn't thought of that.
So does the fact that I at one point had had a handful of cfnm photos (and tons of boob shots) but had never scanned them (and then over the years lost them) make me a woman...
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples