CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 1st, 2014, 3:30am

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, scooter, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   My CFNM party
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: My CFNM party  (Read 13476 times)
clothed_lady

Email

My CFNM party
« on: Mar 26th, 2008, 11:38pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Thanks for all the people who gave me some advice on CFNM party hosting. Here is an account of what happened. This was my first time hosting such a party & as everyone was new to CFNM it may seem quite tame but was still a lot of fun.  

25 women, 10 men invited all turned up. I knew everyone who was invited & perhaps due to this we had no problems with people breaking the rules or worse men refusing to get nude!  

The men arrived first & were told to undress in a room. When the women arrived the men were blindfolded & their hands cuffed behind their backs. We wanted a bit of a "grand opening feel" so when all the women had arrived the men were brought out into a section of the room but there was a sheet in front of them covering them from the waist down. The women were a few metres away & could not see their "privates", some started laughing & giggling, some were surprised as they didn't quite believe me when I told them the party was going to have nude men walking about!

To make the men sweat a little more & to make the women wait, I welcomed everyone & explained the rules: No alcohol, intercourse, or oral sex, the women must remain completely clothed at all times & the men naked, men may speak only when spoken to, & the women may touch them anywhere &/or ask them to dance. The men must accept the touching but may refuse a dance.  

We decided on a men may only speak when spoken to rule as it would stop them feeling tempted to "hit on" the women & also sounded like a lot of fun!  

So with my speech I over I announced the party "open" & the sheet was dropped, exposing the men to the laughter & comments of the women. The mens hands were still cuffed so they couldn't cover themselves & still blindfolded so they had no idea of how many women or ages etc of the voices they were hearing. This seemed to be going well so I let them look for a while & then encouraged the women to get closer & have a feel. Some were more eager than others, some were shy at first & then got into it.  

I polled the women beforehand & tried to have a variety of male body shapes available to suit every womans taste. The men were skinny to muscular, to fit to overweight. It made for interesting viewing & I have to admit the down to earth males (body shape wise) made it even more kinky & real.  

After a while of the ladies feeling up the men I asked them if we should unblindfold them. A roar went up & so there blindfolds were removed & so these men entered into another stage of embarresment when they saw for the first time who had been looking at them & feeling them up. The women ranged in age from 32-64, everything from slim, overweight & average, hot looking to not so attractive maybe *L*  

The men were than told to line up & be introduced to the ladies, the ladies instead of shaking the mans hand would shake his willy instead. The men still cuffed, had no option but to just say hi & accept it.  

Next part was to uncuff the men & allow them to join the party as nude guests. The ladies made great use of their disadvantage by groping them & stroking their dicks whilst talking to them in everyday chit chat. Erections were permitted & by this stage most of the men were erect or quickly becoming erect anyway!

It was most interesting to see, a man with his dick in a much older ladies hand, having to talk about the weather whilst he is being stroked hard!

I would have loved to have had activities but as no one had done this before I kept it quite basic as the simple fact of the men being nude was enough of a novelty for the women.

So at about 3 am the women started leaving & each one was given a peak on the cheek by all the men & had the chance for one last grope!  

It was I must say the best alchol free party I've ever been to! Everyone loved it.
IP Logged
ccponyboy
YaBB Full Member

Laugh at the nude man

ccponyboy86@yahoo.com  
WWW Email

Re: My CFNM party
« Reply #1 on: Mar 27th, 2008, 12:17am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Congratulations Clothed Lady and thanks for sharing. So does this mean more parties to come? We'd kill for in invite xxx
IP Logged

Make me a Bunny Boy for Bunny parties
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #2 on: Mar 27th, 2008, 12:21am »

clothed_lady,

The no alcohol rule was great; some gals might get carried away and hurt the guys, especially while they were handcuffed. I would have preferred no blindfolds or handcuffs, and the "speak only when spoken to" rule was a bit much. The guys should merely have been told "no propositioning while at the party"!
I wonder if any men knew any of the women? You must be in Europe, as you say "metres" instead of "feet", or "yards".
I'm glad the gals and guys had a great experience; that's what CFNM should be all about!
« Last Edit: Mar 27th, 2008, 12:23am by SingleDonald » IP Logged
Chris

Email

« Reply #3 on: Mar 27th, 2008, 12:23am »

Thank you for that account. Based on your spelling I'm guessing you're probably British, which might explain why my request to you via p.m. to attend said party as a NM went unanswered (I being American), though your statement that you knew all the men beforehand makes it more likely that since you didn't know me you didn't want me there.

I am so sorry I wasn't there! Even though it was "tame", according to your description, it sounded very erotic and like it was a lot of fun. 'twould have provided me with much masturbatory fodder afterward, I am sure . . .  

What did the women say about the men? Any provocative and/or appreciative remarks? Other than the fact that the women found it entertaining due to its novelty - that a bunch of men are stark naked with their "willies" hanging out in front of them - could you tell if any of the women were genuinely turned on? Did any of the women "hook up" with any of the men afterward?

Most importantly - and I think I speak for many serious male CFNM enthusiasts when I ask this - when is your next such party and can any of us attend?  : )  

(I have met and done CFNM with one of the females from this site, who can vouch for me that I'm for real, not unattractive, and willing to get nude.)
« Last Edit: Mar 27th, 2008, 12:24am by Chris » IP Logged
Man_Servant
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #4 on: Mar 27th, 2008, 9:43am »

Wow Clothed Lady!  What an amazing story!  Thanks for sharing that!

I particularly liked how you made arrangements so the men's embarrasment and sense of vulnerability was maximized!  Moreover, their right to free speech being significantly curtailed was a wonderful idea!  Lips Sealed You really know how to take control!  Cheesy  Finally, the wide range of ages of the women was awesome!  I love hearing stories of an older clothed woman enjoying and "using" a younger naked man in front of "young"
women.  Wow!  Any further details of this aspect would be most welcome!  

Then again, ANY further details of the party would be most welcome!  Especially those posed by Chris! Cheesy
IP Logged
caesar_22000
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

caesar_22002  
Email

« Reply #5 on: Mar 27th, 2008, 9:58am »

Oops, I just posted in another area without realizing that this was here.  My mistake.  

So a question:  Did any of the male guests cum?  Some or all?  Just trying to picture the evening...
IP Logged
JerBear
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

www.eroticwoman stories.blogspo t.com/

Fabulous!
« Reply #6 on: Mar 27th, 2008, 10:59am »

Wonderful post Clothed_Lady!!

Thanks so much for sharing the story of your event with us.

You are a very welcome addition to the board - and it sounds like we could all learn a thing or two from you!!  Smiley

How did you recruit the males for your party?  It sounds like you sought out certain "types".

JerBear
IP Logged

I have a MMA degree (master of masturbatory arts). I gave it to myself. I thought that was the point.
nudemodel123
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #7 on: Mar 27th, 2008, 12:50pm »

Sounds like a fun party. If you are going to have another CFNM party, I would love to be invited.
IP Logged
PumpkinEater
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #8 on: Mar 27th, 2008, 3:37pm »

Congrats on what sounds like a fun and successful party!  And thanks for reporting on it.  May you have many, many more!
IP Logged
YerKiddin
YaBB God

Lookin' ta be seen.  :-)

« Reply #9 on: Mar 27th, 2008, 4:43pm »

Congratulations on a successful party!  Smiley  I LOVED reading your account of it!  You mentioned that by the time the men were un-blindfolded, most of them had an erection: I had one too, by the time I read that far.  Wink

May you have many more such parties!
IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #10 on: Mar 27th, 2008, 4:57pm »

Oh my God!  Did I die and go to heavan!  No I couldn't have, I wasn't there.
IP Logged
clothed_lady

Email

« Reply #11 on: Mar 27th, 2008, 6:18pm »

Thanks for all your responses & feedback. I'll answer the questions/comments in the order they were asked.  

Single Donald - Handcuffs, blindfolds & not talking unless spoken to may sound extreme & probably is but I spoke to all the men before hand & they knew what was going to happen & were a bit excited by it. I think it helped relax them as well actually as the the option to try & cover themselves was taken away so they just had to grin & bear (bare!) it. The women also liked the speaking rule as we didn't want all the men talking to the same few women, so to take that away from them their only option was to be around who called them over. Also some of the men are real talkers so it was fun to make them shut up for once! The other idea behind cuffs & blindfolds was purely "show business" it was a way of structuring the event & having it played out in stages or acts rather than just have the men come out naked. I didn't want them coming out clothed & then undressing as 1/ I was worried they would chicken out. 2/ That is more like a strip show which I didn't want.  

I made sure that none of the women knew the men. I didn't want the event to impact on anyones personal life. I wanted everyone to be able to turn up have fun & then leave without worrying about gossip at work etc the next day.  

& for your last question I'm Aussie.  

Chris -  

The women made comments regarding the mens penis size, body shape/tone etc, propbably similar stuff that men would say about women. I wouldn't say any of the women said anything "provavctive" given the situation & all the women were respectful in the sense that no one was out to humiliate anyone.  

Some of the women were turned on, they told me later that they found it exciting to be around naked males while they were clothed & there was no expectation of them getting naked. The general role reversal/power imbalance thing really. The other part that turned some of the women on was holding normal conversations with the naked men whilst feeling them up eg "do think it will rain soon?" whilst they would be stroking him. The male would have to answer whilst feeling well.. I think u get it! The women have a great sense of humour & that aspect really appealed to them.    

To my knowledge no one "hooked up" afterwards. Given this was the first CFNM event for everyone there I think they were still just enjoying the novelty.  

Next party? I don't know yet, but it will have many more femdom type activities/party games!

Ceaser - None of the men had an orgasm. The guys told me that they all masturbated as much as they could all day as they didn't want to add to their embarressment by cumming as well! This was the first time they had done anything like this (including nude modelling/stripping anthing requiring public nudity) so I understand their concerns.  

Jer Bear - I knew all the men I invited. I recruited based on a "quota" of trying to get the body types that the women said they preferred. Personality was also a major issue, Sense of humour & not taking one self seriously probably being number one on the list. They ranged from tradesmen to a doctor, lawyer, student & gardener. In terms of recruiting women, I didn't pick anyone who I thought would freak out!  

I started off by talking about it (to the men & women) as if it were a joke & planted seeds in their minds Wink pretty soon they started mentioning it to me & I said I would organise it if they wanted me to! Yes sometimes it takes manipulation Grin

It made for a fun evening for sure! Thanks for your responses.

« Last Edit: Mar 27th, 2008, 6:30pm by clothed_lady » IP Logged
Man_Servant
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #12 on: Mar 27th, 2008, 9:15pm »

How utterly amazing!  Shocked  I am speechless!  Lips Sealed

I think I speak for all male members when I say I wish I could have been there (well at least until it actually started and my heart was beating its way out of my rib cage!).  Wow! Shocked

Thank you so much for sharing that Clothed Lady!
IP Logged
Matty4
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #13 on: Mar 27th, 2008, 10:08pm »

Sounds fantastic... just a shame I never get invites to this sort of party  Grin
IP Logged
AltruisticNudist
YaBB Full Member

Better to give than to receive!

« Reply #14 on: Mar 27th, 2008, 11:13pm »

I am so happy for you and all your guests.  The women might think they got the better end of the bargain at your party, but the men probably think otherwise.  Perfect CFNM!  Everyone's happy!  
I want to thank you so much for taking the time to share the details with us!  It sounds incredible!  I'm tempted to ask lots more questions, but don't want to burden you.  Suffice it to say that many men on this board would hang on every detail you'd share.  If any moments or interactions come to mind later, and you'd care to share, please feel free (like you haven't felt freely enough all ready!)
Please keep us up to date with any future plans or events.
IP Logged
nudedude

Email

« Reply #15 on: Mar 27th, 2008, 11:25pm »

sounds like great fun, i love the way you organised it.
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #16 on: Mar 28th, 2008, 1:02am »

clothed-lady,

Thanks for answering our questions & comments. Ten penises learned the pleasure and  security of multiple female eyes and hands! Twenty five possessors of vaginas enjoyed 10 penises to their hearts, eyes and hands content!  
Penises are, after all, made for women's pleasure. Those ten sure fulfilled their roles, and were rewarded for their service!
IP Logged
nudemodel123
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #17 on: Mar 28th, 2008, 1:00pm »

I would like to know if you would ever consider guys on this web site for one of your parties. If you do, I hope you would consider me. I have gone to events like the masturbate-a-thon in San francisco. I model nude for life drawing classes part time. I have never gone to a party like you described.  

I would be willing to help with the party anyway I can. This would include financially.
IP Logged
chashunk
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #18 on: Mar 29th, 2008, 12:07pm »

[b][/b]Your dedication to pulling the party off is comendable! We are all excessivly pleased to be informed of the success of Your event and excited to hear of regular people getting involved. Perhaps CFNM will become widly excepted over the next decade. How can one become a candidate for Your next event?
IP Logged
YerKiddin
YaBB God

Lookin' ta be seen.  :-)

« Reply #19 on: Mar 31st, 2008, 5:25pm »

ClothedLady:  Do you think you could tell your female buddies about this website?  It would be a real uplifting experience for us guys here if there were to come a flood of women posting!  Smiley
IP Logged
Topflight
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

Email

« Reply #20 on: Oct 17th, 2008, 11:05pm »

I was invited to my first party by a woman I knew through my work. She was an attorney and her firm handled some matters for us. I did not really know her and she was about 10 years older.

Because of the business relationship, I did not think it odd when she invited me for lunch. The lunch was entirely proper but she told me about a group of about 20 professional woman who had CFNM dinners about once every 3 months. They invited 3 to 6 men - all ages - that they wanted to get to know better professionally.

The nudity, she said, reduced the male power advantage and created a better working relationship later. She said that each dinner had 1 or 2 men who had been to previous dinners. They would discuss how participation had been a benefit because the women later directed business to the male participants.

She was very matter of fact and business-like. So I admit it got me twitching and curious. I decided to go.

We males were expected to disrobe immediately iupon arrival. We were asked to avoid crossing our legs and were told that we should 'display' when asked. The women were not shy!

I was asked to stroke myself harder, to turn around and spread my cheeks, and to open my legs while I was sitting chatting, and all of us men (4) eventually came for them. Then we were allowed to dress and we all left.  

I got one request for a proposal for a project that night and eventually did work for 6 of the 15 women present. I was recommended for work by all 9 of the rest.

The whole thig was unreal but I was so excited and the women really enjoyed it. They said that they invited only 5 men and one declined. They wanted the female-male ratio to be about  3 to 1 so we men would not be able to dominate the evening or take over.

It was good for my biusiness and my ego but I still don't really understand the strong desire and curiosity that made me try it. I'm glad I did. Over the next few years, I went maybe 2 times a year to those dinners.

The women always treated me professionally and never mentioned it but they did steer business my way! I never dated any of them but some of the men did.

What still amazes me is what a high percentage of the men invited decide to attend. They said it was about 2 out of 3 to out 4 of 5. So there is something in the male mind that likes the idea.
IP Logged
seattlesam
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #21 on: Oct 18th, 2008, 1:18am »

Hey CL:

Congratulations on your party.  It  certainly gives an insight into your creative and organizational skills.  I think it was really perfect in the way you had everything pre structured in detail.  There is so much discussion here concerning the topic, past experiences, fiction, vid and photo clips, etc, but you actually went out and planned, recruited, and organized an actual contemporary CFNM party.  Brad can speak for himself, but I recall reading in one of his posts that this activity is what he hoped to encourage when he started this site.  

I'm sure there are plenty of readers here who would be glad to give you ideas of activities for your future parties if you wanted to seek them.   Obviously members have expressed a willingness to be at the parties if logistics and your comfort level allowed.

I just can't express enough how amazed I am that you convinced men and women who were ignorant of CFNM to participate in your party.  Incredible success!

Best of luck in your future CFNM endeavors, be they additional parties or whatever else your creative mind and persuasive personality develop.
Please contine to share the activities with us so we can at least be there vicariously.  Thank you so much Clothed Lady.
IP Logged
pickles
YaBB Senior Member

let me slip out of something less comfortable.

« Reply #22 on: Oct 18th, 2008, 9:29am »

Clothed Lady,  

That was fantastic!

I'm hoping to attend a few similar parties in the next few months.
IP Logged
seattlesam
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #23 on: Oct 19th, 2008, 2:20am »

Hey CL, congratulations again.

I was just wondering if you had any males who stood out as having a particularly large or small penis compared to the other men at your party.  If so what were the ladies reactions and comments to those individuals, and how did the men respond?
IP Logged
Ayanami
YaBB Newbie

« Reply #24 on: Oct 19th, 2008, 7:42pm »

on Oct 17th, 2008, 11:05pm, Topflight wrote:
I was invited to my first party by a woman I knew through my work. She was an attorney and her firm handled some matters for us. I did not really know her and she was about 10 years older....
<cut quote for length>
...What still amazes me is what a high percentage of the men invited decide to attend. They said it was about 2 out of 3 to out 4 of 5. So there is something in the male mind that likes the idea.

What's annoying is that, the other way around (CMNF), all the guys would lose their jobs for just making the suggestion.
IP Logged
clothed_lady

Email

« Reply #25 on: Oct 20th, 2008, 8:13pm »

on Oct 19th, 2008, 2:20am, seattlesam wrote:
Hey CL, congratulations again.

I was just wondering if you had any males who stood out as having a particularly large or small penis compared to the other men at your party. If so what were the ladies reactions and comments to those individuals, and how did the men respond?

Thanks for all your comments and compliments. I think in some ways it was easier with people who didn't know anything about CFNM as I didn't haven't to cater to anyones fantasies excpet my own!  

To answer your question, some of the guys were bigger and a couple were quite small. The women were all really accepting of all sizes, I thought some might get into some SPH but nothing occurred like that it was all just good natured fun.  

IP Logged
Chilled_Jill
YaBB God

Don't be shy...

« Reply #26 on: Oct 23rd, 2008, 5:07pm »

on Oct 20th, 2008, 8:13pm, clothed_lady wrote:
To answer your question, some of the guys were bigger and a couple were quite small. The women were all really accepting of all sizes, I thought some might get into some SPH but nothing occurred like that it was all just good natured fun.  

I think it's nice to have different ones to look at  Grin
IP Logged
Rick176701
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #27 on: Oct 23rd, 2008, 5:46pm »

on Oct 19th, 2008, 7:42pm, Ayanami wrote:

What's annoying is that, the other way around (CMNF), all the guys would lose their jobs for just making the suggestion.

"Annoying?"  We should just be happy it gives us the special opportunity, don't you think?
IP Logged
Chilled_Jill
YaBB God

Don't be shy...

« Reply #28 on: Oct 23rd, 2008, 6:15pm »

Instead of losing their jobs, they should just lose their trousers. And underpants.  Wink
IP Logged
CFNM_Virgin
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #29 on: Oct 23rd, 2008, 7:51pm »

Chilled Jill,

Do they take them off themselves or do the girls remove them?

How would give such an order to the guys?

Your command would be "____"?
IP Logged
daydeeo
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #30 on: Oct 31st, 2008, 1:16pm »

Many thanks Clothed Lady.
What plans do you have for the future? Roll Eyes
IP Logged
walkingeagle
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

walkingstudeagle  
Email

« Reply #31 on: Feb 24th, 2009, 9:08am »

on Mar 26th, 2008, 11:38pm, clothed_lady wrote:
Thanks for all the people who gave me some advice on CFNM party hosting. Here is an account of what happened. This was my first time hosting such a party & as everyone was new to CFNM it may seem quite tame but was still a lot of fun.  

25 women, 10 men invited all turned up. I knew everyone who was invited & perhaps due to this we had no problems with people breaking the rules or worse men refusing to get nude!  

The men arrived first & were told to undress in a room. When the women arrived the men were blindfolded & their hands cuffed behind their backs. We wanted a bit of a "grand opening feel" so when all the women had arrived the men were brought out into a section of the room but there was a sheet in front of them covering them from the waist down. The women were a few metres away & could not see their "privates", some started laughing & giggling, some were surprised as they didn't quite believe me when I told them the party was going to have nude men walking about!

To make the men sweat a little more & to make the women wait, I welcomed everyone & explained the rules: No alcohol, intercourse, or oral sex, the women must remain completely clothed at all times & the men naked, men may speak only when spoken to, & the women may touch them anywhere &/or ask them to dance. The men must accept the touching but may refuse a dance.  

We decided on a men may only speak when spoken to rule as it would stop them feeling tempted to "hit on" the women & also sounded like a lot of fun!  

So with my speech I over I announced the party "open" & the sheet was dropped, exposing the men to the laughter & comments of the women. The mens hands were still cuffed so they couldn't cover themselves & still blindfolded so they had no idea of how many women or ages etc of the voices they were hearing. This seemed to be going well so I let them look for a while & then encouraged the women to get closer & have a feel. Some were more eager than others, some were shy at first & then got into it.  

I polled the women beforehand & tried to have a variety of male body shapes available to suit every womans taste. The men were skinny to muscular, to fit to overweight. It made for interesting viewing & I have to admit the down to earth males (body shape wise) made it even more kinky & real.  

After a while of the ladies feeling up the men I asked them if we should unblindfold them. A roar went up & so there blindfolds were removed & so these men entered into another stage of embarresment when they saw for the first time who had been looking at them & feeling them up. The women ranged in age from 32-64, everything from slim, overweight & average, hot looking to not so attractive maybe *L*  

The men were than told to line up & be introduced to the ladies, the ladies instead of shaking the mans hand would shake his willy instead. The men still cuffed, had no option but to just say hi & accept it.  

Next part was to uncuff the men & allow them to join the party as nude guests. The ladies made great use of their disadvantage by groping them & stroking their dicks whilst talking to them in everyday chit chat. Erections were permitted & by this stage most of the men were erect or quickly becoming erect anyway!

It was most interesting to see, a man with his dick in a much older ladies hand, having to talk about the weather whilst he is being stroked hard!

I would have loved to have had activities but as no one had done this before I kept it quite basic as the simple fact of the men being nude was enough of a novelty for the women.

So at about 3 am the women started leaving & each one was given a peak on the cheek by all the men & had the chance for one last grope!  

It was I must say the best alchol free party I've ever been to! Everyone loved it.

Wish i could've been there--
IP Logged

walkingeagle
newnmdny
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #32 on: Mar 27th, 2009, 10:34pm »

clothed_lady,
sounds like a great time! mind me asking...how did you find the men for the party?
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples