CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 2nd, 2014, 7:44pm

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, scooter, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   Organizing my first CFNM party
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Organizing my first CFNM party  (Read 3276 times)
nudemodel123
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

Organizing my first CFNM party
« on: Jan 28th, 2008, 11:46am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I am organizing my first CFNM party. I would like advice on where is the best place to advertise for females. What do the women like to do to  the party. What should I do to make it a success.
IP Logged
Rick176701
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Organizing my first CFNM party
« Reply #1 on: Jan 29th, 2008, 5:26pm »

nm123, I don't want to be raining on your nude parade, but it was easier for Indiana Jones to find the Holy Grail than it will be for you advertise for CFs.

Since you have done the nude modeling, I am going to suggest that the best way to do this is to think about some of the ladies you have modeled for privately or at least seeming open-minded from the schools.  If there's a way you can hint around with these ladies, that's your "in."

I know you don't want to crap where you eat, but at least these females know you and trust you, and I will venture a guess that's 110% of organizing a cfnm party. Could be a "win-win."

You know I do wish you all the luck in the world.

on Jan 28th, 2008, 11:46am, nudemodel123 wrote:
I am organizing my first CFNM party. I would like advice on where is the best place to advertise for females. What do the women like to do to the party. What should I do to make it a success.

IP Logged
nudemodel123
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #2 on: Jan 29th, 2008, 6:16pm »

I have convinced some girls to come,but then a couple of days later they say they changed their mind. I trying to have a party with 15 people. I think if it was larger it would be easier to convince the women. The women want to see alot of naked guys at once . Five is not enough.
IP Logged
Rick176701
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #3 on: Jan 30th, 2008, 8:15am »

I think the females are doing what females do best:  giving you a smoke screen.

First 10 females to 5 males is not enough naked guys.  Then when you have 15 naked guys to 10 CFs, they will feel threatened and it will be "too many naked guys."

I don't think the f to m ratio is the problem.  The women rethinking CFNM is the problem.

There is no magic formula as to how many NMs and how many CFs make a good CFNM party. Your missing ingredient is females who really WANT to do it.

Just my opinion.

Ladies of the community, what say you?

on Jan 29th, 2008, 6:16pm, nudemodel123 wrote:
I have convinced some girls to come,but then a couple of days later they say they changed their mind. I trying to have a party with 15 people. I think if it was larger it would be easier to convince the women. The women want to see alot of naked guys at once . Five is not enough.

IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #4 on: Feb 1st, 2008, 10:08pm »

Having hosted a few, and, having assisted others, there are some things to know.

First, you have to be realistic.  Anonymous men posting advertisements basically saying "looking for women to come see me get naked" and not having photos to go with it won't even get you a 500 lb. desperate widow in her 60s on crack.  

Look hard and honestly in the mirror.  If you are *truly* a good looking guy younger, preferably in the 25 to 40 age range, and, you have a buff, tight physique, then you'll do much better in promoting it to females using your own pictures as well as a few other buff guys you get.  Make a web page like we did, here:

http://www.sensations4women.com/fmparty/guests.html

Next, you need a venue that is attractive.  Having it at some house out in the boondocks is scary for many women - if it would make a good setting for a horror movie, it won't attract a single woman.  Sometimes swing clubs  can be adequate and will lease out the venue for what you want.

If you aren't a young hot guy, then you have to find some that will do it, but you should be prepared to shell out the money for doing a lot of it.  In addition, you need to get females to host the thing.  If women see the men who will be there and know women are co-hosting the event, you'll begin to see interest.  But even then, it will take a ton of advertising.

But...if you aren't an attractive young guy, and you aren't prepared to post photos of the men coming to entice the ladies, then I hate to say it, but it is just a fantasy you'll not be able to fulfill.  That is why prostitutes make good money to be around naked men -  because most men can't get it for free.

Good luck, and keep us posted.
« Last Edit: Feb 1st, 2008, 10:26pm by Brad » IP Logged
nudemodel123
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #5 on: Feb 1st, 2008, 11:36pm »

Thanks for the advise Brad.So far I have 5 women that want to come to the party, and some say they would come if I had more naked guys.All of the women that showed interest to my ad, never heard of CFNM before so I had them go to your web site and read about CFNM and then the about the games. Some were so enthusiastic about coming that they sent me their photos, but I did send a photo of myself and the other guys that will be there first.

All the women that say they are coming said they were getting excited already.  

The one question I have for you is this one women is into BDSM.She has told me to invite more males because she could take 3 guys by herself. Do you think I should invite her or do you think she will get carried away and go to far.

I already have one girl that I invited in charge of the games. She really sounded enthusiastic about coming. I think she will get all the girls there involved so they can have a good time.

I told all the girls that want to come is that the primary purpose of the party is that you have a good time so if there is anything you want to do let us know.

I am trying to get 10 girls to come to the party, but I think I have a good group of girls already.
IP Logged
Rick176701
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #6 on: Feb 2nd, 2008, 12:44pm »

Count on a lot of fallout.  There is safety in large numbers.

on Feb 1st, 2008, 11:36pm, nudemodel123 wrote:

I am trying to get 10 girls to come to the party, but I think I have a good group of girls already.

IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #7 on: Feb 2nd, 2008, 1:49pm »

To answer your questions -

We *always* get women interested that enjoy BDSM, either for real or fantasy.  But that's natural.  True CFNM for the sake of CFNM (as opposed to just being foreplay for NFNM sex) is by definition an inequity for men giving the female an "unfair" advantage as well as empowerment.  Further, the rules we use definitely elevate the status of the women with the men being required to be polite, respectful and treat the ladies like princesses.  Even when it is not a BDSM event or a "Tea Party", it fits well to the femdom's liking.

A better discussion of all of this, and, to answer a lot of your other questions can be found here (by the way, please feel free to use this website to direct those coming to learn more):

http://www.geocities.com/cfnm_party_house/

For me personally, I frankly like the femdom types coming, but not because it will be a femdom or domme/sub type of thing.  Dommes usually have a stronger personality and are more ready to take control and get things going.  They are unafraid of incorporating more edgy activities such as having the men compete in a masturbation contest, or to line them up for judging having them lift their penises so their balls can be judged, etc.   And most are feminists.  Feminists enjoy the elevated empowerment of our events, and when given what they want on their terms, they can be very interested in CFNM.

The key to anything is to make sure the protocol and rules are clearly set forth in advance.  If you tell a femdom that this is not a BDSM event but be very clear about what it will be, you shouldn't have any problems with them.   Drawing the line will be important...for instance, will there be at least some service for the women such as the men being required to give the ladies foot massages or fetch drinks when requested (if the answer is yes, I believe you will increase the number of females interested without turning it into a BDSM thing)?

Femdoms can be a real asset and help organize the event while attracting other women, so I would embrace them.  A case in point is our dear Rose who posts here about her events.  Rose enjoys BDSM fun as a domme, but readily understands the other variety of CFNM parties, and loves them for what they are - she was never confused about it, and neither will the dommes you invite be.

In addition, you will find men that also want to be subs and would like for it to be BDSM.  Same thing applies.  They should understand it is not about BDSM, but their willingness to take on a role of servitude is always appreciated by women.  If they want to be a naked waiter, why not - all the ladies would like that.  And if they meet a mistress they like, no reason they can't hook up later by themselves.

As it pertains to the women already interested, they are a great source for information as to how they want the event to proceed, even if they do bail.

As it pertains to the no-show rate, I'd gage it at about 65% 75% do not show.  As it pertains to the men, most will come.
« Last Edit: Feb 2nd, 2008, 1:54pm by Brad » IP Logged
Rick176701
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #8 on: Feb 2nd, 2008, 2:13pm »

on Feb 2nd, 2008, 1:49pm, Brad wrote:
As it pertains to the no-show rate, I'd gage it at about 65% 75% do not show. As it pertains to the men, most will come.

Brad, I agree with your estimate.

nm123, I also want to say I admire how you have taken this much farther than most people might and I wish you all the luck in the world.
« Last Edit: Feb 2nd, 2008, 2:28pm by Rick176701 » IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #9 on: Feb 2nd, 2008, 4:58pm »

Other things to remember:

1.  Any female showing interest and says she will travel a great distance has a very, very low probability of coming if at all.  They just like the idea and like the fantasy and chit-chat about it, but are highly improbable to go.  Locals (within 2 hour driving distance) are much more probable.  Men are also far less likely to come, although they may surprise you.

2.  Beware the time wasters.  The worse are the men posing as women.   I never had a problem getting a *real* woman interested to talk to me on the phone about it.  Further, they are also very open to meeting in person - I never had one turn me down.  But the emails that are vague with all types of conditions and issues, ergo "I can't let anyone know my identity", "I'm concerned about the security risks", "I cannot talk on the phone because...(name a reason)", etc.  If you have problems nailing down a female as it pertains to the who, what, where, and she keeps getting slippery never letting you confirm for sure if she is a she and is truly interested...you are talking to a man.  There, I confirmed it for you, she is a he...fact.  Regardless, if they are too wishy washy, don't waste anymore time.

Another sign of a man posing as a female is when "she" writes to you: Hi!  I'm Sally. I can't come, however, I want to send someone I know.  He's very good looking and I know the women will just LOVE him!"  

Here we go again...let Brad confirm this one for you - 100% of the time she is a he giving himself a self endorsement.

I hate the bullshitters that lie and waste your time.  Don't let them.

3.  More time wasters - high maintenance guys that will agree to come subject to  conditions they impose and have expectations they demand must be met.  They want assurances their identity will remain top secret (why?  because their wives would divorce them).  Guys that have certain demands about what they will or won't do.  

Once word gets out, you will have enough men interested to where you can start eliminating them off the list.  These type of guys should be the first to go.  It is why the "subbies" often are a better choice as they get off on obeying the rules the women set without question.  Submissive men have a goal of making sure the females enjoy themselves and have a great time more than what they get out of it - and that always makes for a great CFNM event.

3.  Clothes - I've learned that once a party gets started, it is very difficult to control what people are doing.  Men will not undress as promised and you keep reminding them, but they avoid doing it (big problem).   The best answer in my opinion is to do what they do at the Masturbate-a-Thon.  Upon arriving, guests approach a receiving table which should have a woman there receiving them, making sure they're on the list, checking IDs when someone appears underage, etc.  While standing there at the reception table, she instructs him to strip completely naked in front of her.  She gathers his clothes and belongings and place them in numbered brown paper bag, which is stapled.  His name is written on the bag and it is placed in a secure place with the rest of them.  It is only after that will he be permitted to enter the party.   He may not have the bag until he is ready to leave that day.  

This is cheap, easy, and assures it remains a 100% CFNM event.

Hope this helps.

« Last Edit: Feb 2nd, 2008, 5:08pm by Brad » IP Logged
nudemodel123
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #10 on: Feb 9th, 2008, 11:02pm »

Thanks Brad for your help. As of today, I have 10 girls say they are interested in coming. Some say they are excited about coming. I found most of them by advertising in Craig's List under gigs and adult.I just place an ad telling them that I want females for a party. I tell them in the ad there is no compensation. About half of those that answer are not interested unless they get paid, but the other half are very interested. When they find out that they will be catered to by nude males they want to come. Most of them I think are use to being the one that gets naked now it is there turned to watch the guys get naked. All of them are in their 20's and 30's and attractive. It should be a fantastic party if they all show up.
IP Logged
Rick176701
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #11 on: Feb 12th, 2008, 8:38am »

nm123, it sounds like you are on your way.  Good luck!

on Feb 9th, 2008, 11:02pm, nudemodel123 wrote:
... As of today, I have 10 girls say they are interested in coming. Some say they are excited about coming. ... When they find out that they will be catered to by nude males they want to come. Most of them I think are use to being the one that gets naked now it is there turned to watch the guys get naked. All of them are in their 20's and 30's and attractive. It should be a fantastic party if they all show up.

IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples