CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 25th, 2014, 10:56pm

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, igorisapud, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   Massage Stories
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Massage Stories  (Read 18385 times)
Dr_D
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Massage Stories
« on: Oct 10th, 2007, 7:40pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I've posted earlier on some of my massage experiences during years of enjoying both therapeutic + sensual massage.  Let me share another that involved an older masseuse, about 50 to 55, who had massage training and worked out of her home. I answered her ad in the local weekly newspaper which was listed in the therapeutic section and gave her full name, which usually indicates legit only.   When I arrived I asked if I could take a shower since I had been at the gym.  She said fine but wanted me to first fill out and sign a form that asked for some personal information and something that said she did not provide sexual services and would end the session if I pressed her for that.  I signed and asked her where I should leave my clothes.  She told me to get undressed in the massage room and then come to the bathroom.  I decided to go nude since she had not provided a towel, and there she was getting the shower ready in the bath.  I said something like "I guess you are used to seeing naked men," and she just laughed and looked me over a little.  She stayed there and adjusted the shower, talked w me about the soap, got some towels, wash cloth, all of which involved her passing by me and coming back again.  She watched as I got into the shower.   I dried off and walked back to the massage room and stood there while she came in and told me to go ahead and lie down.  She asked if I wanted to be covered and if I was chilly and I said it was fine like this.    She began a nice smooth therapeutic but soft massage and we talked.   I would moan a little when it felt good on my back and shoulders, and then she moved down to my legs.  She was working the thighs and I spread my legs a little and squirmed slightly as she worked up to the butt.  Then she very gently moved her hand to my balls and barely touching them gave them a soft rub.  I just sighed and said: I was hoping you would include that.  She laughed and explained that she understood that men enjoyed a complete massage and she enjoyed doing that but nothing more.   I raised my hips and she began exploring more, fondling my balls, reaching around now with two hands to stroke my dick, pull it back and rub it, all very lightly and very erotically.  When she asked me to turn over I was at full mast, and she expressed great delight, saying: oh, my, I see you ARE enjoying my touch.  She worked my chest legs, tummy, now and then revisiting my dick, which was subsiding slightly.  Then she got a towel and some lighter oil and applied it in a drizzle holding the bottle very high and surrounding my cock with her hand.  She stroked me very slowly, then used her other hand to gently rub and lightly scratch my balls.  I was writhing in pleasure and she worked me very slowly toward a fantastic orgasm.   She cleaned me up and I got dressed.  I told her before leaving that I was very pleasantly surprised to learn that she offered sensual massage and had been afraid when she asked me to fill out the form that this was strictly legitimate.  She just said she had to be careful but she really enjoyed doing this.  I saw her many times over the next three years, on which more later.    
One can find sensual massage in most large cities, but it is always a special experience for me when you find a more legit lmt who offers sensual and so enjoys doing it.
I have enjoyed reading similar stories from other posters and would like to see more.  

--Dr D
IP Logged
Chris

Email

Re: Massage Stories
« Reply #1 on: Oct 10th, 2007, 9:26pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Very good story.  Finding a legit, certified therapist who also does "happy" is like striking gold.  And unfortunately, one has to spend a lot of money testing different therapists -- and sometimes offending them -- in order to find one who does sensual.  One way to do this is to inquire, before seeing them, if they require draping.  If they're really casual and say "No I don't require it," then there's a pretty good chance that they'll at least let you masturbate while they work on you, and *possibly* massage your genitals as well.
IP Logged
rydwi
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #2 on: Oct 11th, 2007, 1:54am »

Here’s another massage story dating from when I worked in Paris.  I was always physically and mentally tired by the evening.  The French spend the first hour of the day shaking hands (men) or kissing (women), the second hour standing round the coffee machine chatting, the next two hours at lunch and then start work at about two o’clock.  They may not be allowed to work more than a 35 hour week without being forcibly ejected but that still meant a late finish every day.  So I was pleased to see a section marked Massage in the Petites Annonces of the magazine in the hotel room.  It was in fact divided into two sections one called “Therapeutic” and the other carrying a warning that the magazine took no responsibility for the nature of the services offered in that section.  As I wanted a proper relaxation massage and not a perfunctory rub down followed by a hand job I looked under Therapeutic.  I found what seemed to be what I wanted.  Somebody with a vaguely oriental sounding name like Ayeesha offered a Relaxing Oriental Massage with hot oils and perfumes.  Sounded great.  I rang up to make an appointment.  The only problem was it cost a bomb – about 120 euros ($160).  Still, I needed a treat.  She worked from a room just off Denfert-Rocherau (so any of you who have been there will know where I mean), and when I arrived I was shown into what appeared to be the proverbial tart’s boudoir.  Plush wallpaper, thick red carpet, velvet curtains and the walls decorated with scenes from the Kama Sutra.  It was lit by dozens of incense candles.  There was a low mattress on the floor.  Ayeesha proved to be a striking young lady of perhaps Indian or possibly Burmese origin bassanée (not really a good English word for this – perhaps olive skinned) with sleek black hair.  I was ordered to strip naked and lie on the mattress.  Ayeesha knelt beside me and poured hot oil on my back and started to rub it in and slowly work downwards.  She was very, very good.  Very, very relaxing and extremely sensual at the same time, alternating deep massage with a light gentle stroking.  All this worked its effect so that when I turned over I had an almost throbbing erection.  I may say she smiled with what looked like quiet satisfaction.  She worked down from my head, then up from my toes, eventually arriving at the middle.  She poured oil on my testicles and massaged gently; then she started to stroke my penis.  Now I didn’t really want this.  You may wonder why, and I can only say that I felt it would spoil the occasion.  So I said not to.  She was, I may say, rather disappointed.  She pointed to my still throbbing penis and said “But…”.  I tried to explain without a lot of success, and it occurred to me that she genuinely enjoyed doing it.  I actually asked her if she liked stroking men’s penises, and she said “Yes, of course – you would pay to stroke a woman, and I get paid to do this”.  I suppose she had a point (life’s unfair to men sometimes).  Anyway I asked her to do my buttocks again instead, and she turned my back over, separated my legs and kneaded my buttocks, rubbing gently between them so as to massage my anus gently.  It was all very relaxing and sensual.  I never went back though because it was hellish expensive and I had a real job explaining to my boss why I had spent 120 euros in an Indian restaurant (!) [i][/i]
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

Women do community, men do civilization.

« Reply #3 on: Oct 11th, 2007, 11:20am »

Well, rydwi, I suppose you had your reasons to skip what might well have turned out to be an extremely good hand job, but I cannot imagine them. I guess you had to be there.

For my part, I have written several times of my literally hundreds of experiences getting massages in Asia over a period of 25 years. I often found that sometimes the more forward and experienced masseuses, such as yours in this case, really were experts at giving terrific happy endings, and prided themselves on doing so. Furthermore, they often had subtle or uncommon techniques they had accumulated over time that set their massage off from the rest. But the best of all usually came from women who, again like yours, were really into massaging penises, who loved touching men's genitals and who themselves got off from the process. The best massages I ever got were from a slightly overweight Chinese girl in a 5-star hotel in Kuala Lumpur who actually climaxed herself several times during the massage --  by her own admission, without touching herself -- only through massaging  me. She knew how to touch, tease and tantalize the perineum and vicinity in ways that I have never known from another masseuse. When I knew her, she was only 28. I have often wondered what she has learned in the last 10 years!
« Last Edit: Oct 11th, 2007, 11:29am by Allan_C. » IP Logged
Dr_D
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #4 on: Oct 11th, 2007, 11:28pm »

I too have enjoyed sensual massage while traveling in foreign countries and usually try to line up or at least research something interesting before I leave.  I went to Vienna last fall and made arrangments for a session at a place that offered tantric massage.  The woman was about 30 and very skilled and attractive.  She had me shower first and then come into a rather spare room with a futon like mattress on the floor.  She went through some ritual, taking the wrap she had me wear off and lightly touching me all over as she moved around me while I stood up.  I was getting hard already and then she asked me to lie down.  She asked me before if I enjoyed prostate massage, all of this in English but with a strong German accent by the way.  Prostate massage is often included in so called tantric massage and I said yes, please.  After a long and very sensual lead up with lots of attention to the ass and balls from behind she slowly introduced a latex gloved finger into my anus  and gently masssaged the prostate.  After some time, with me writing on the futon, she reached under and took very soft hold of my cock, pulled it back and made it very hard.  Then as I raised my hips she reached around and took hold of it again.  But the effect was more to intensify the pleasure of the prostate massage, which she continued throughout.  She wasn't stroking so much as holding my erect cock.  She kept me in this state of very intense arousal for a long time before asking me to turn over.  Now she had me raise my knees and knelt between them, while she resumed the prostate massage and now combined that with more deliberate stroking.  Each time she sensed me approaching orgasm she backed off the stimulation slightly, and she would look at my espression and communicate non-verbally as to what stage I was at.  It was wonderful.  I pulled my legs back and let her continue and just tried to relax and go with the flow without tensing up.  Eventually she brought me to a very deep orgasm and she intensified the prostate stimulation and cock stroking as I spurted, again and again.  It was one of my nicest massage experiences.  Afterwards I went to the shower and she followed; it was a large shower room with several spouts.  She had stripped to her panties during the massage and now, nude, she joined me in the shower, scrubbing me and cleaning my cock and butt with soap and instructing me to turn around and raise my leg, etc.  It was all very relaxing and very nice to see such service offered without any game playing or pretense.  I believe I paid 100 Euros.  

« Last Edit: Oct 11th, 2007, 11:30pm by Dr_D » IP Logged
rydwi
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #5 on: Oct 13th, 2007, 4:20am »

I well remember the first time I had a full body massage.  I was young and naive at the time, but the thought of it appealed to me.  I was in London on holiday staying with my older sister, and I came across a slightly seedy looking establishment offering sauna and massage.  Plucking up all my courage I went in.  A rather nervous looking young girl with a bad cold was behind the desk.

She handed me a towel

“The sauna’s through dere”, she said “Gib me a shout when you’re ready for de bassage”

In truth, I was ready for the massage there and then, but I thought I’d better go through the ritual of the sauna first.

I went and sat in the sauna.  Obviously the establishment was concerned about global warming it was about 65 degrees (Fahrenheit!).  After a decent interval I came out and went to find the girl.

“You hab to hab a shower first”, she said.

There was a shower cubicle off the massage room.  Now you must remember that this was many, many years ago when I was young and shy, so I was a bit taken aback when she announced that it was an “assisted” shower.  That is to say she was going to soap me down and no doubt scrub my back!  I don’t know that I had been seen naked by a female stranger before and I was acutely embarrassed at the thought.  Still there was no option, I had to take my towel off and stand in the shower while she applied the soap.  I was acutely aware that she could see my penis responding to the situation and tried desperately to keep it down.  It was bad enough that she could see me penis at all, but to see my erect penis would have been just too much.

Eventually this torment was over and I went to lie down on the massage table.  I remember the walls and the ceiling were mirrored so you could watch yourself being massaged.  She started on my back and was just rubbing the oil in when a more mature lady popped her head round the door.

“Are you ready?” asked the newcomer

“Just about”, replied the girl

“Do you mind”, I’m just training Louisa said the lady

It hadn’t occurred to me that girls were actually trained – but I suppose they were.  So I got two for the price of one.  Which was jolly good I suppose.

“Now rub the oil gently into the buttocks.  And now more firmly”, and so on.

It was all very sensual.  One stroking, one looking on, and me watching in the mirror.

Then of course I had to turn over.  My penis was twitching.  The lady looked at it and said (no kidding)

“I see your little man’s keen for action”

What a funny way of putting it. I didn’t know what to say.  I just blushed scarlet.

When they’d finished the front side she dismissed Louisa saying

“Go back tot the desk dear, I’ll see to the extras”

Extras!  Remember this was my first time.  I didn’t know what to expect.

I looked blankly.

“Shall I give you the menu”, she said

I nodded even more blankly

“Genital massage £5, with hand relief £10, with oral relief £15”

It all sounded very efficient.  I only had £10 on me so I went for the genital massage with hand relief.

This was a totally novel experience for me.  I saw in the mirrored ceiling, and at the same time felt the sensation, as she applied the warm oil and cupped my balls in her hand.  The sensation was extraordinarily warm and comforting as she took and gently squeezed and pulled each one in turn, alternating between gentle rubbing and firm squeezing.

Then she turned her attention to my penis which of course was rigid.  She stroked it gently with the fingers of both hands, running from the base towards the tip.  Each stroke was longer and firmer than the previous.  Then as I was about to climax she would stop and return to my balls, coming back to my penis when it had subsided a bit.  Each time teasing and teasing a bit more until when I thought I could bear it no longer she grasped it an gave a few quick jerks and I suddenly climaxed.

I think I was lucky to get an experienced practitioner at my first go, and I’ve never experienced anything like that again.

I paid my £10 and left.  That was my pocket money for a month.  But well spent.
IP Logged
Dr_D
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #6 on: Nov 16th, 2007, 8:44am »

Yesterday I had one of many massage sessions I've enjoyed with a woman I've written about before on this site.  She is 50+ African American woman, highly trained in massage, and very good at what she does.  I've gone to her for 3 years now.  I have been hoping she would feel comfortable including a more sensual massage, including a hand job, but she has said that on principle she does not do that and that she understands why some feel aroused during a massage.  I decided long ago to enjoy her touch for what it was and not pressure her and make both of us uncomfortable.  That said, a man continues to hope for me.  Of late I have been getting from her salt and oil body scrubs before the massage itself.  It is delightful, very stimulating, and excellent treatment for the skin.  She covers me very slightly w a small towel and rubs the oil/salt/scented solution all over me; I feel like a turkey being prepared for the oven.  While on my tummy I began to feel aroused, but only slightly.  She seemed to respond when I moved my hips and moaned by giving more attention to my butt and thighs.  When I turned over it seemed like she paused before putting the towel down, and I turned over very slowly.  I had a partial hard on and it stayed with me while I laid on my back and she continued to work the solution onto the skin.  Usually this has taken no more than 15 or 20 minutes but yesterday she was really drawing it out.  At one point I indicated with my hand that I wanted her to include the groin area to remove dead skin down there.  She said nothing but continued to concentrate on the inner thighs and then slowly, with her talking about the treatment, she put aside the towel and applied some more oil/salt to my balls, behind my balls and then gave some very soft sensual swirling motions to that area.  My cock was twitching and came to full attention.  I told her: that feels just great, tingling, do that some more.  she said: I can tell you like that, and laughed.  She stayed on it for a few more minutes and applied some of the solution to my dick as well.  I moaned and smiled and let he know I was enjoying that.    Then I was to go upstairs to the shower, and she guided me up there, holding my hand because the oil makes my feet slippery.  The salt has to be washed off in luke warm water which leaves the oil on the skin.  She took a lot of time in the bath, with me standing naked, while she set up the shower, and my hard on was still if not fully engorged clearly aroused.   While getting into the shower I brushed it against her arm and she smiled.   Later I went back down to the massage table, where she was cleaning up and getting it ready for the next stage.  She gave me a long and this time more sensual massage than usual.  I think she enjoyed knowing she could play with me, make me moan, and not feel she was setting up an uncomfortable confrontation by a man with a hard on.  She's a real talker and I took the opportunity to turn the conversation toward sexuality; actually she was the one who first mentioned that exercise and good diet improved one's sexual vitality, and that opened a conversation about sexual practices.   Toward the end of the massage session I thought this time she might be open to a request for a happy ending, and I might have come out and asked her just on the chance that she would be.  But she reminded me that she had an appointment in 15 minutes and would have to bring things to an end.  I will try to get things back in that mood the next time.  Meanwhile, I enjoy the therapy and the feeling of the massage sessions on their own, and I like the challenge of trying to scheme for a little more.      
  --Dr D
IP Logged
YerKiddin
YaBB God

Lookin' ta be seen.  :-)

« Reply #7 on: Nov 16th, 2007, 12:58pm »

on Oct 11th, 2007, 1:54am, rydwi wrote:
<snip> The French spend the first hour of the day shaking hands (men) or kissing (women), <snip>(!) [i][/i]

Note to self: If I ever work in France, try to work someplace with just women.  Wink
IP Logged
ottoman911
YaBB Newbie

Nekkid is better!

ottoman911  

« Reply #8 on: Nov 16th, 2007, 5:58pm »

I also have found massage to be one of the most satisfying ways to experience CFNM. Although I have gone to AMP places, I really did not enjoy the experience. I'm not interested in sex with a prostitute and it is always apparent that they are only giving a lousy rubdown to get you ready for the "tip" shakedown. However, the few times I have found true massage therapists who are willing to massage me without any draping, the experience has been wonderful. I think because they are truly concerned about helping you feel better and any sexual tension remains just that - tension!

The young lady I have been seeing for massage this year is an excellent example of this. She is late 20's and of middle eastern decent. She is quite attractive and very friendly. Her advertisement made it clear she did not offer erotic services, but when I called to ask for details she agreed that omitting draping would be OK. When I arrived at her home, I saw she had someone watching her child. Somehow this made her more normal to me and I found it endearing. She showed me to a nice bedroom set up as a massage studio and left me to undress. Of course, I removed all of my clothes and layed down on my stomach on the massage table. As relaxed as I already felt, I was also intensely anticipating when she would enter the room and I would see her see me for the first time. Her smile did not disappoint!

The massage was excellent and very relaxing. She was very concerned about my comfort and enjoyment. Although she remained professional, she also acted like a real person. She touched my buttocks and asked if I was comfortable with that. Once I agreed she expertly massaged my buttocks. Although my hardening penis must have been evident, she never did anything sexual. However, she did tell me how good I looked and how she loved my butt while giving it a good squeeze! Needless to say, I showed my appreciation by lifting a bit and moaning under my breath. As she continued to massage my legs and feet she would occasionally repeat how she loved my butt and playfully squeeze it when she walked by.

When the time came to turn onto my back I was very aroused and happy. I honestly did not expect anything sexual beyond perhaps some playful comments or similar. As she rubbed my chest and thighs, my erection grew. Her smiles only intensified my enjoyment of the whole experience. Her hands would move near my penis or scrotum while she rubbed my legs and belly but she did nothing more. Finally, I was so enjoying my arousal that I would shift my body, as if chasing her hands with my penis when she moved them away. She made a comment about how much she was enjoying watching me enjoy myself and touched my penis with her fingers. As she did so she asked, "Is this OK?" I could only moan my assent. Her hands were skilled and her expressions were encouraging. If she was faking her enjoyment, then I have learned nothing about reading a woman in 20 years. After several minutes I erupted in orgasm and she told me how beautiful it was. She then cleaned me and continued my massage until the time was up. She never asked for anything extra and hugged me before I left.

I have visited her several times since and each time was a little different, but all were wonderful CFNM experiences.
IP Logged
Dr_D
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #9 on: Nov 16th, 2007, 9:01pm »

Most masseuses, particularly those working independently out of their home, need to be careful about what they say to new clients over the phone and in their ads.  Their problem is often with the massage professionals who seem to police one another, at least in some areas, from what they have told me.  There are also a lot who just get offended if there is any questions raised about them providing sexual services.  The ones who do provide a happy ending, I have found, usually make a clear distinction between "sex" and a nice sensual hand job.  Many that I've met over the years really enjoy using their hands to bring pleasure to the body and it doesn't stop with muscle massage.   I've had the best luck with those who work out of their homes.  
The middle eastern lady sounds great.  I wish I could find someone like that where I live now.    

--Dr D
IP Logged
rydwi
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

Massage Stories - Totally off the topic
« Reply #10 on: Nov 18th, 2007, 10:55am »

on Nov 16th, 2007, 12:58pm, YerKiddin wrote:

Note to self: If I ever work in France, try to work someplace with just women.  Wink

Malheureusement il’ s’agit des bisous plutot que des embrasses.

And à propos of nothing daft French translations

Bon baisers – I can give you a good time dear
Jouissance vous donnerai – I can give you an even better time dear
Sauter aux nues – topless barbecue
Bande du rock – Hard rock musicians

« Last Edit: Nov 18th, 2007, 10:55am by rydwi » IP Logged
Dr_D
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #11 on: Dec 10th, 2007, 9:32pm »

I had another session with the African American woman I described in an earlier post.  Again, I had her do the salt scrub followed by a long therapeutic massage.  As before after whe worked by back side I turned over with a semi erection.  She covers me with a very small light cloth and the erection is evident and I enjoy twitching it to let her know that I am responding.  As she works my legs, chest, and tummy I ask her to include my privates by simply pointing there and asking "can you please do this area too?"  This time she took hold of my cock through the cloth and held it up as she worked the salt and oil onto my balls and all around my cock.  She was holding it fairly firmly and I was pulsing.  She stroked it slightly before letting it go and smiling at me.  As I walked upstairs to the shower she went up before me and looked back as I came up the stairs now with a full hard on.  I think we are coming close to the time when I will ask her nicely to give me relief.  I honestly do not know how she will respond but I have the feeling that she is now ready to do me the favor of bringing me to orgasm in her hand.  We shall see.  I will make an appointment for later this week.

--Dr D
IP Logged
MEJ
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #12 on: Dec 10th, 2007, 10:00pm »

I used to go on vacation in Florida every April, and after experiencing back pain from sleeping on hard beds, I decided to get a massage.

The therapist did a really good job of relaxing the muscles in my back and several times she reached between my legs and gently brushed my penis as I lay on my back. She did keep me covered, but I was tenting pretty good when I rolled on my back.

I went back each year to the same clinic and eventually I got a massage from the owner who was about 10 years older than me. She had gotten to know me because I would mention that I was on vacation again and needed a massage. She knew where I was from and would look up my medical info, that I gave her the first time, using my drivers license info.

When she started, I was on my back and she set the small sheet aside and did the entire massage with me uncovered and visibly erect. She would gently brush against me, but that is as far as it went. After that, she must have put a note on my account, because none of them ever used any drapes after that.

I had been there enough times that I guess there was enough trust that they did the massages while I was nude and would even come back and talk to me when I was showering before leaving. Their washer and dryer was just outside the shower stall and in order to dry off I had to stand in the open next to where they were working. They routinely seemed to need fresh towels when I was back there.
IP Logged
Dr_D
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #13 on: Dec 11th, 2007, 6:59am »

One time in South Carolina I went to a massage spa not far from the beach where I was staying. I called ahead and asked politely if they provided any type of sensual massage, and the owner explained with perfect frankness that I would find the massage very sensual but that there was no sexual contact.  I went anyway and there were two or three masseuses there.  The owner, a woman of 40 or so, said, I will take him and she took me in the massage room, asked me to get undressed and she would be back.  She never mentioned draping and I thought I might be in for a nice surprise.  During the massage I explained to her my long standing interest in massage, particularly sensual massage, and she carried on a conversation about this, about men's and women's differing attitudes about such things.  When I turned over I was dripping and a little hard.  She worked my legs, taking long slow strokes on my inner thighs, and also doing leg stretches that pulled my legs apart and up.  I began to get fully aroused, and tried to get her to help me out but she just laughed and said no, continuing her massage.  Then she offered me a small bottle of oil and told me: "I have no problem if you want to take care of that yourself!"   I hesitated a little, not knowing if she was going to leave or stay.  She said, go ahead, I understand and it is no problem and that other of her male clients do that.  I went ahead and she continued her massage, giving me slow strokes on my tummy and thighs, while I applied some oil and began very softly stroking myself.  It was really intense and I kept it going for a long time, in no hurry to bring this to a close.   As I approached orgasm I let her know and pulled my knees up.  She used one hand to gently touch and scratch my balls and smiled at me as I sprayed cum all over my belly.   It was wonderful, but I still wish it had been her hand not mine!
IP Logged
MEJ
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #14 on: Dec 13th, 2007, 7:39pm »

I am planning to sign up for a 10 massage package at reduced price because after just 2 recent massages, I can already tell that I feel better. I had been hurting by the end of the work day and now I feel about the same at the end of the day as I do at the start.

I was having too much muscle tension pulling in various directions and that is gone. The LMT is going to be seeing me several times a month for awhile and I think that I am going to enjoy feeling better. I will have to see how it goes and whether this is something to do to avoid the possibility of orthopedic surgery on my back.

A massage sounds a lot better and the therapist doesn't seem to care that I am sporting major wood almost the entire time I am laying on my back.
« Last Edit: Dec 13th, 2007, 7:42pm by MEJ » IP Logged
Dr_D
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #15 on: Dec 14th, 2007, 8:55am »

Masssage is a great form of physical (and psychological) therapy.  It helps the body to improve circulation, gets knots out of muscles, and helps stretch out muscles.  It also can have a very soothing emotional effect.  I enjoy massage without the sensual finish, but I enjoy it more with.  I like feeling in a passive, receiving role with the masseuse using her hands and skills to bring pleasure to my body.  I enjoy the intimacy of touch under those circumstances.  

Yesterday I visited my Af Am masseuse again.  This time when I told her I was stressed, she suggested a glass of red wine.  We both drank as she performed the body scrub then massage.  She had me slightly covered with a light small towel.  I was quite hard from the beginning.  Toward the end I said: now is the time I wish you would do sensual massage.  She said "we have made progress ... I don't usuall have male clients naked" but she did not accept my invitation to finish me off.   I still have the feeling she will in time.  Meanwhile I enjoy her wonderful touch.

--Dr D
« Last Edit: Dec 14th, 2007, 10:31am by Dr_D » IP Logged
MEJ
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #16 on: Dec 15th, 2007, 6:52am »

I got my package of 10 massages, so it won't cost me as much. These are therapeutic massages and I don't expect anything extra, but they sure do feel good and back pain that I have been having for the last two years is just about gone. Well worth the money.

I am just covered with a lightweight towel and the massage is very thorough, so I do enjoy it a lot. I would recommend a massage to anyone who hasn't tried one. It is a great stress reliever.
IP Logged
ottoman911
YaBB Newbie

Nekkid is better!

ottoman911  

« Reply #17 on: Dec 19th, 2007, 4:06pm »

I had a decent massage CFNM experience this week. Nothing spectacular, but still worth sharing maybe.

I made an appointment with a woman advertising massage. This would be my first time to see her, so I was wondering what I might be in store for! Her studio was in her home in a funky part of town, so I was optimistic that she would be "open minded". When I arrived, she was a pleasant looking young woman in her early 20's or so with a ring in her lip. My optimism increased! After greetings she showed me to a room she had converted into a nice massage studio. She told me to undress and lie face down on the table. I noticed there was a covering sheet draped across the table, but since she never mentioned it I decided to take a chance and remain nude and uncovered. As it always is at this moment, my heart was beating with anticipation. I stroked my penis a few times just for the pleasure of it and laid down on the table. Although I was not erect, I was somewhat aroused and positioned my penis to point down and be exposed between my legs.

When she came into the room, I sensed she was not expecting to see my lying their naked and uncovered, but she did not comment about it. The massage was very nice and professional. When massaging my legs she moved them to be spread even further apart, exposing more of my penis. I was hopeful I might get a sensual brush of her fingers against my most sensitive areas, but just being exposed and knowing the cycle of hardening and softening in my penis was on display to her was enough. The thoroughly massaged my back, legs, and buttocks, but remained clear of my penis and scrotum.

I was surprised when she told me we were finished as she had never asked me to turn over onto my back. Was she uncomfortable with my nudity? I decided to risk it and asked if she would massage my chest and thighs since I enjoyed this part of the massage. She said sure and watched as I turned over. I adjusted my penis and scrotum as she watched and laid back. I am sad to say that I never became erect as she massaged my legs and chest, but I enjoyed the exposure anyway.

When she finished, she set out a towel and left me to recover and dress. I didn't push for anything more, as the stimulation of being naked to her had already been satisfying. Once she left I laid back and enjoyed sensually masturbating myself to orgasm.

She was friendly as I left, but I am undecided whether to return to her. Although I did not mind not having anything more from her, I enjoy being massaged while on my back very much. I do not want to get an incomplete massage if she is uncomfortable with my nudity or have to push her to massage me while I am on my back.
IP Logged
Rick176701
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #18 on: Dec 19th, 2007, 9:54pm »

on Dec 19th, 2007, 4:06pm, ottoman911 wrote:

.... She thoroughly massaged my back, legs, and buttocks, but remained clear of my penis and scrotum.

I was surprised when she told me we were finished as she had never asked me to turn over onto my back. Was she uncomfortable with my nudity?

Ya think??    Roll Eyes
IP Logged
YerKiddin
YaBB God

« Reply #19 on: Dec 20th, 2007, 6:19am »

Okay.  Hindsight is 20/20, but she could surely have gotten another drape sheet out if she were uncomfortable.  (I know, I've been in that situation)  There is no sense in purposefully missing half the body like that.
IP Logged
MEJ
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #20 on: Dec 21st, 2007, 1:49pm »

The massage therapist is responsible for setting limits and enforcing them. Failing to do this and then giving an incomplete massage would cause me to not go back. My primary reason for having a massage done is for the therapy aspect of it. It is essential that this be done properly or it would be a one time thing for me.
IP Logged
Dario_Rosselini
YaBB God

« Reply #21 on: Dec 23rd, 2007, 2:52pm »

Recently a Chinese hairdresser in my town has reopened, so I went there for a massage. Before this place closed,more than a year ago, they had some pretty girls who gave a good massage. This time it was an fat woman, but that was fine with me if the massage was good. It turned out to be good, but a bit too strong.
Two remarkable points:
1: she said 'take everything off' Smiley
2: The clothes hangers were next to the door. So I had to take off my clothes right next to the door. With that door open I was in full view of the mirror of the hairdresser and her female customer.
The masseuse went to get something to drink. When she got back I was stark naked Wink .
IP Logged

All my uploads are in the first post of my thread
Rick176701
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #22 on: Dec 23rd, 2007, 3:24pm »

Maybe she had no interest in repeat business from you?
on Dec 21st, 2007, 1:49pm, MEJ wrote:
The massage therapist is responsible for setting limits and enforcing them. Failing to do this and then giving an incomplete massage would cause me to not go back. My primary reason for having a massage done is for the therapy aspect of it. It is essential that this be done properly or it would be a one time thing for me.

IP Logged
MEJ
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #23 on: Dec 24th, 2007, 9:21am »

on Dec 23rd, 2007, 3:24pm, Rick176701 wrote:
Maybe she had no interest in repeat business from you?

I have never encountered a problem with any massage therapist. I was commenting that if one failed to do a complete massage, I would not go back because I would not be getting all muscle groups massaged.

I get massages to avoid or correct muscle aches and want a full body massage and this usually means that I am properly draped.

Whatever level of draping is used should always be set by the therapist and I can see why one would have a problem with a client who isn't properly covered when they enter the room.
IP Logged
Rick176701
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #24 on: Dec 24th, 2007, 9:38am »

I don't dispute what you're saying.  It was unprofessional on the therapist's part to attempt to end the session without a complete massage.  My thought is that she just wanted the session to end ASAP, which is not cool.  Personal feelings have no place in such situations.

Earlier this year I had the pleasure of taking a massage in a "legit" spa (it was a gift).

When I suggested to the female therapist that I was OK without the draping, she politely advised me that she was requred to use it.

That was the end of the discussion.  I had the best massage ever.

She was HOTTT, too!

on Dec 24th, 2007, 9:21am, MEJ wrote:

I have never encountered a problem with any massage therapist. I was commenting that if one failed to do a complete massage, I would not go back because I would not be getting all muscle groups massaged.

I get massages to avoid or correct muscle aches and want a full body massage and this usually means that I am properly draped.

Whatever level of draping is used should always be set by the therapist and I can see why one would have a problem with a client who isn't properly covered when they enter the room.

IP Logged
ottoman911
YaBB Newbie

Nekkid is better!

ottoman911  

« Reply #25 on: Jan 2nd, 2008, 4:28pm »

I guess that was the point of my post and question. If she had stated that she was uncomfortable with my nudity, I would have happily complied with being covered. However, by just performing an incomplete massage she left me confused what her intentions were.

I do not think I will be visiting her again, there are other options to try.
IP Logged
MEJ
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #26 on: Jan 5th, 2008, 4:05pm »

I got a massage yesterday from a college age woman and I was as hard as a baseball bat while laying on my back and she didn't seem to have a problem with it.

It seemed like she was keeping the thin towel shifted to expose more than the other two therapists that have given me massages at this location. She was probably 5  years younger than the youngest of the other two and may have been wanting to get a bit of a look.
« Last Edit: Jan 5th, 2008, 4:06pm by MEJ » IP Logged
Rick176701
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #27 on: Jan 5th, 2008, 5:19pm »

Seems like you have a winner there!

Congrats!

on Jan 5th, 2008, 4:05pm, MEJ wrote:
I got a massage yesterday from a college age woman and I was as hard as a baseball bat while laying on my back and she didn't seem to have a problem with it.

It seemed like she was keeping the thin towel shifted to expose more than the other two therapists that have given me massages at this location. She was probably 5  years younger than the youngest of the other two and may have been wanting to get a bit of a look.

IP Logged
MEJ
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #28 on: Jan 5th, 2008, 8:00pm »

In addition to not keeping me quite as well covered, she also did a very good massage. I wish that I could have her do the massage most of the time, but it really depends upon who is working at any given time.
IP Logged
Rick176701
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #29 on: Jan 5th, 2008, 8:31pm »

Don't you have the opportunity to express a preference for a practitioner when you make an appointment?

You can do that for a haircut!   Shocked

on Jan 5th, 2008, 8:00pm, MEJ wrote:
In addition to not keeping me quite as well covered, she also did a very good massage. I wish that I could have her do the massage most of the time, but it really depends upon who is working at any given time.

IP Logged
MEJ
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #30 on: Jan 6th, 2008, 9:56pm »

Sometimes I will just be in the area and decide to stop by. When that happens, I do not have an appointment.
IP Logged
Dr_D
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #31 on: Jan 7th, 2008, 8:33am »

Not knowing whether the masseuse is open to sensual massage can lead to pleasant surprises and awkward situations. If a "happy ending" is what you are seeking, sometimes it is best to ask up front or, as I have, after the first session.  Then they can state their policy and usually it is all done in a polite way.  The other day I was going to Southern California and found an ad for therapeutic massage in the local craig's list ads. When I called the masseuse, a pleasant young woman, volunteered that she offered a combination therapeutic and sensual massage "with a happy ending".   I told her it was so refreshing just to have that information given up front.  She agreed that it saved a lot of time dancing around the issue.  
She was a nice looking light skinned Af-Am woman with a wonderful touch.  She integrated the sensual into the therapeutic from the outset with lots of soft touching and teaching from behind.  By the time I turned over she had removed her top revealing a beautiful set of full breasts.  She invited me to nuzzle her breasts as she leaned over me and stroked my hard on.  She brought me to a very slow but strong orgasm.   Wonderful and all for $85.
  Dr D
IP Logged
Rick176701
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #32 on: Jan 7th, 2008, 9:38am »

Let's hope that law enforcement doesn't ever check out her business as that kind of "openness" about her services is bound to get her jailed.

Huh

on Jan 7th, 2008, 8:33am, Dr_D wrote:
Not knowing whether the masseuse is open to sensual massage can lead to pleasant surprises and awkward situations. If a "happy ending" is what you are seeking, sometimes it is best to ask up front or, as I have, after the first session.  Then they can state their policy and usually it is all done in a polite way.  The other day I was going to Southern California and found an ad for therapeutic massage in the local craig's list ads. When I called the masseuse, a pleasant young woman, volunteered that she offered a combination therapeutic and sensual massage "with a happy ending".   I told her it was so refreshing just to have that information given up front.  She agreed that it saved a lot of time dancing around the issue.  
She was a nice looking light skinned Af-Am woman with a wonderful touch.  She integrated the sensual into the therapeutic from the outset with lots of soft touching and teaching from behind.  By the time I turned over she had removed her top revealing a beautiful set of full breasts.  She invited me to nuzzle her breasts as she leaned over me and stroked my hard on.  She brought me to a very slow but strong orgasm.   Wonderful and all for $85.
  Dr D

IP Logged
Dr_D
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #33 on: Jan 7th, 2008, 2:57pm »

My understanding, based on numerous conversations with masseuses particularly in California, is that there is no serious concern about law enforcement interfering with their business so long as it is limited to full body sensual massage and does not involve "full service"   Also, if they include the happy ending as part of the service, or on request, without any additional funds, it apparently is safer for them.  All this is no doubt prohibited by local laws, but simply not enforced.  
Amen!  
« Last Edit: Jan 7th, 2008, 8:56pm by Dr_D » IP Logged
Rick176701
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #34 on: Jan 8th, 2008, 3:39pm »

on Jan 7th, 2008, 2:57pm, Dr_D wrote:
... All this is no doubt prohibited by local laws, but simply not enforced.  
Amen!  

Amen that, Brother Dr_D!  
IP Logged
jasper
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #35 on: Jan 10th, 2008, 11:39am »

I have been going to this one place now for three visits.  They always ask if you have been here before.  I guess to check if your not the vice squad. This last time I told them I had seen a certain person who is no longer there to which they reponded next time you come we'll treat you better.  I thought I was treated ok.  I'm not interested in the happy ending but just enjoy the cfnm aspect by not being draped.  They seem to keep a towel on me but last time the massage therapist came in to offer me a towel. When she opened the door I was already standing there naked so I thought next time I'll tell them to forgo the towel.  I was curious as to when the vice squad visit do they just arrest the therapist or if they raid the place to they arrest the patrons too.  There are legitimate massages and I don't think it's against the law  to be massaged without the drape but I might be wrong as I'm not an attorney. The state I live in is Florida
IP Logged
Rick176701
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #36 on: Jan 10th, 2008, 2:51pm »

It's easy enough to look up the laws of your state online.

on Jan 10th, 2008, 11:39am, jasper wrote:
I have been going to this one place now for three visits.  They always ask if you have been here before.  I guess to check if your not the vice squad. This last time I told them I had seen a certain person who is no longer there to which they reponded next time you come we'll treat you better.  I thought I was treated ok.  I'm not interested in the happy ending but just enjoy the cfnm aspect by not being draped.  They seem to keep a towel on me but last time the massage therapist came in to offer me a towel. When she opened the door I was already standing there naked so I thought next time I'll tell them to forgo the towel.  I was curious as to when the vice squad visit do they just arrest the therapist or if they raid the place to they arrest the patrons too.  There are legitimate massages and I don't think it's against the law  to be massaged without the drape but I might be wrong as I'm not an attorney. The state I live in is Florida

IP Logged
Dr_D
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #37 on: Jan 10th, 2008, 8:25pm »

Many state and local communities will have laws against practicing massage without a license or performing sexual massage, but the enforcement will vary greatly from one place to another.  A full service massage parlor that is offering sexual services for extra money might be busted and wiped out of business.  But independent masseuses offering HJs only are unlikely to be bothered in most cities.  Of course, small towns and rural areas might run into trouble.  One place I used to go to offered nothing more than sensual massage but they were right across from a church and when the massage place decided to install a new sign advertising their massage service, the police shut it down.  I've been going to an Asian place which offers nude table showers and massage, and they have never had any trouble from police.    
It seems that this has become accepted by most urban law enforcement agencies.  It is only when you get a moralistic politician running for office that you might have trouble.

Meanwhile, I enjoy sensual massage as one of the real treats in life.  
--Dr D
IP Logged
MEJ
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #38 on: Jan 10th, 2008, 9:03pm »

on Jan 10th, 2008, 8:25pm, Dr_D wrote:
It is only when you get a moralistic politician running for office that you might have trouble.

--Dr D

That would be all of them where I live.
IP Logged
Dr_D
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #39 on: Jan 11th, 2008, 2:37pm »

on Jan 10th, 2008, 9:03pm, MEJ wrote:

That would be all of them where I live.

Sorry about that.  I suppose the rule of thumb is that wherever you find sensual massage services that have been offered for a good time, they is probably some understanding that the law is not likely to interfere -- unless there is a political change of climate.  I think Americans have become accustomed to the widespread presence of massage, both legitimate and sensual.    
IP Logged
MEJ
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #40 on: Jan 13th, 2008, 1:38pm »

The massage therapists are getting a bit more relaxed with me because I have been in for 10 massages so far. I feel so much better and even if I get the occasional muscle ache, it is no longer something that will last all day like it used to.

I am even getting a more complete massage now that I have been there enough times that they uncover me enough to be able to massage muscles that they did not massage when I was more fully covered.

The last two times have been by the same therapist because I asked for her yesterday when I called and set up an appointment. This is not the same one that I wrote about above, but she uncovers me quite a bit, so I would imagine that she is seeing just about everything when she folds the towel over when I am laying on my back. By the time she is done with both legs, she has pulled my knees far apart and has pushed my feet up to the point the I am laying spread eagled with the towel not covering much.

She is doing a much better job on my legs than I have had before and it is helping to reduce swelling in my legs that has been present for over two years.

I would certainly recommend massage therapy to anyone who has frequent muscle pain. The therapists know me by name when I walk in the door now, and I know who to ask for that won't massage me to the point that it makes me sore.
« Last Edit: Jan 13th, 2008, 1:49pm by MEJ » IP Logged
Dr_D
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #41 on: Jan 14th, 2008, 7:07am »

For me the combination of therapeutic and sensual is what I crave. I agree, the physical and psychological benefits of good massage alone are remarkable.  I wish I could get one every day and enjoy the feeling I have when I get up from the massage table after a good treatment.  But for me I also want the sensual experience.  I've found one can find it in most cities if you know where to look.  I often enjoy exploring these opportunities when I travel.  I look ahead and explore possibilities on the internet.  My ideal is to have a session lined up for when I arrive, especially from an overseas or cross country flight.  
Last month I arranged to see my all time favorite, a German woman in the San Francisco Bay Area who is expert at prostate massage as well as being a first rate therapeutic masseuse.  She integrates firm, deep muscle massage with soft sensual strokes and uses her entire body (she works topless) to stimulate me as the massage continues.  The prostate massage, combined with very slow touching and stroking of the balls and cock, is absolutely wonderful.  She brings me to a very intense orgasm, then resumes the massage.  It is all very soothing.   For a little extra one can extend the time and enjoy a second climax.  I find I'm usually too exhasted after the first.     I'm returning to London in a short while and am lining up a couple of interesting possibilities there as well.   This seems to me an ideal way to enjoy the cfnm experience at its best.  

--Dr D
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

Women do community, men do civilization.

« Reply #42 on: Jan 14th, 2008, 6:43pm »

I agree with you Dr_D.  A good sensual/therapeutic/erotic massage is one of the two or three best ways to enjoy CFNM. I used to live in Singapore and traveled all over the world, and especially in Asia, for almost  25 years. During that period I had literally hundreds, and quite possibly well over a thousand massages, by many types of women in many countries, of differing ethnicities, ages, levels of attractiveness and interests. Most of them took place in my hotel room (one of the wonderful things about Asia) or flat. Few thrills can compare to being massaged by a therapist or masseuse you already know and as she prepares her towels and lotions in your room you disrobe in front of her and she sees you are sporting a massive erection...and she smiles, and then giggles! And as she goes about the serious business of a real massage, she manages to tickle your scrotum or penis just a few times, gently, playfully, in passing -- just to keep you nice and hard. So by the time she gets around to providing relief -- and at that point that is what it must be called -- she is just barely touching your penis all over with her fingertips until you are throbbing, and then she teases you by returning to massaging your thigh or groin before once again touching your penis with only her fingertips, tickling and teasing you time and again until you explode in front of her...and she giggles again.

In my life I have been married twice, lived with a wonderful woman for five years, and have had serious ongoing relationships with about six or eight more -- all of them attractive and smart and open and communicative women. But I think I learned more about the nature of women, how they feel about men and their sense of the playfulness of sex and sexuality from those scores of masseuses than from all my lovers.
IP Logged
MEJ
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #43 on: Jan 14th, 2008, 7:22pm »

There were some Asian massage therapists doing sensual massage not too far from where I live and it didn't take long for them to be closed by law enforcement.

This goes back to my earlier comment about most of the politicians around here being a bunch of religious busy bodies who like to tell everyone how to live, instead of minding their own business.
IP Logged
jasper
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #44 on: Jan 15th, 2008, 8:27pm »

Today i went for a very enjoyable massage.  I first would like to preface this by saying I had called the day before to make an appointment and asked the woman if it would be ok not to be draped.  She explained that you can discuss that with the therapist.  
     Well when I arrived today the woman I had talked to on the phone was my therapist so when I walked into the massage room she unfolded the towel and put it on the table and then said for me to get comfortable.  I disrobed and layed on the table face down without the drape.  After several minutes she entered the room and without saying a word began my massage.  When i was instructed to turn over I had 3/4 hard.  She continued to massage my chest and thighs.  Near the end of the massage she said is there anything else I can massage.  By now I had a full fledged erection.  Since i didn't want a happy ending I told her no I was fine.  
     She then left and came back with some water and again when she walked in saw that I had an erection and said oh.  I told her I would like to take care of it myself but she said don't fight it and that she would do it.  I enjoyed the CFNM more than a happy ending.  MAybe next time I'll just masturbate while she's massaging me.  She never mentioned any additional money for the happy ending so I wasn't sure how much it would be and honestly i probably would have more fun stroking it with her there. I left her my usual tip.  Not sure how much tip i should leave next time if I masturbate in front of her. Anyone have any ideas??
IP Logged
Dr_D
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #45 on: Jan 16th, 2008, 1:17pm »

Jasper, I'm not sure what kind of massage place this is: is this a place that commonly includes a HJ finish or is it a legit therapeutic place where you happened to get lucky with one of the therapists.  Most masseuses who are working for someone else in a studio will be very careful not to offer extras without risking her job.  It sounds like she must feel comfortable offering at least a HJ.

One time I went to a masseuse whom I was told would include a sensual massage. She worked out of a fancy suburban health club and I was dubious but I went ahead.  I asked her at the front end, and she was a little worried about who told me that she included that.  What she told me was that she would be comfortable with me finishing myself off while she continued the massage.  I was disappointed but I agreed to go ahead w the session.  It was fun, but not as fun as it would have been with her giving me a nice HJ.  

Later I learned that she had been fired from that job, and I heard it was because of this kind of thing.  I saw her later when she was working independently and she gave me a very nice sensual teasing massage with me completely undraped.  I turned over with a terrific hard on and she pretended like she was shocked and wouldn't do anything, but she was just teasing me.  She said in her own apartment she could do what she wanted, and something about how it was clear "he needed my attention".  She gave me a terrific slow very sensual hand job using both hands to tease, stimulate, and pleasure me.  That session was much better than the self service one!
IP Logged
Dr_D
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #46 on: Jan 16th, 2008, 1:21pm »

on Jan 14th, 2008, 6:43pm, Allan_C. wrote:
I used to live in Singapore and traveled all over the world, and especially in Asia, for almost  25 years. During that period I had literally hundreds, and quite possibly well over a thousand massages, by many types of women in many countries, of differing ethnicities, ages, levels of attractiveness and interests. Most of them took place in my hotel room (one of the wonderful things about Asia) or flat.

I have enjoyed sensual massge in various places, including the UK, Europe, Latin America (Brazil), but I would guess this is a more common feature of Asian culture.  Thais and Chinese are famous for their massage skills.    I have enjoyed the Asian massage parlors in the US, some of which are excellent for massage skills and sensual delights.  But I suspect the experience we have in the US is quite a bit different from what one might experience in Asia.  Someday I will get there.  
IP Logged
MEJ
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #47 on: Jan 23rd, 2008, 9:30pm »

I had another massage late this afternoon and I was barely covered. She immediately folded the towel into a thin strip and positioned it so it was down between my legs and not covering my butt when we started with me on my stomach. I knew from the start that I would probably be getting more muscles massaged. I have actually noticed that my muscles are getting a better massage as they don't cover me as much.

When they cover too much, some muscles either do not get touched at all, or the pressure is very light because it would tend to move the cover if they started trying to apply more pressure.

This time she was lifting and flexing my legs in various directions and was applying significant pressure to every muscle. At one point she brushed against my penis and moved the lightweight towel off of me for just a moment before covering me slightly. Didn't matter at that point because I know that she had seen pretty much everything the way she was lifting and flexing my legs. Being a nudist, I do not care if they see me in the nude, but I don't want any of them to get in trouble.

I was talking to her a bit and told her that before I started going to their clinic for massages, I was wondering how much longer I would be able to work full-time. I was having frequent back pain to the point that sometimes I could not drive my truck because of the pain. That is a thing of the past now that I am getting massages on a regular basis.
« Last Edit: Jan 23rd, 2008, 9:31pm by MEJ » IP Logged
YerKiddin
YaBB God

« Reply #48 on: Jan 24th, 2008, 1:00am »

Here's an oddball question.  (I'm usually good for those)  You guys that are getting happy endings, if you were a massage therapist, would you do happy endings?  How about just on women?
IP Logged
Dr_D
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #49 on: Jan 24th, 2008, 6:59am »

on Jan 24th, 2008, 1:00am, YerKiddin wrote:
Here's an oddball question.  (I'm usually good for those)  You guys that are getting happy endings, if you were a massage therapist, would you do happy endings?  How about just on women?

I've done massage on girlfriends in the past and at least got them started toward a happy ending with my hands.  There are lots of masseurs who offer sensual massage for the gay male trade; in fact they seem to advertise more openly in local papers than females offering massage to either sex.    
Over the years I became friends with and dated several masseuses and got to know a fair amount about their world.  Most got into it because they were most interested in massage, were trained in therapeutic massage, and kept getting asked about providing extras etc.  Some said they saw an opportunity to expand business.  They were also open minded and did not see anything wrong with using their hands to bring pleasure to a male client.  They spoke with sympathy toward their male clients.    I knew one who worked on women and couples as well; she took pride in being able to bring a woman to orgasm with her hands and told me stories of giving couples massage, sometimes opening up into pretty wild sex scenes.  The massuese in this case was a rather dowdy looking woman in her 40s.  She would talk about the most lurid details of these experiences without any sense that she was doing anything wrong.  She seemed to enjoy doing that.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples