CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 30th, 2014, 9:41am

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, igorisapud, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   Early CFNM with Family
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Early CFNM with Family  (Read 16798 times)
jg5607
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Early CFNM with Family
« on: Jun 19th, 2007, 10:36pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

My earliest CFNM experiences were with family, which is probably not that unusual.

I have two sisters, one was 3 years younger, the other 4 years older than me and we also had a female cousin (and widowed mother) living with us.  My cousin was 6 years older than me.

Since both my parents and my aunt worked, my cousin was our “big sister” who took care of us when we got back from school or when they went out.

There were many times over the years when my or cousin would “supervise” my bath making sure I was OK and was clean; occasionally my older sister got that duty while my cousin got our younger sister to bed.  I really didn’t think much about it at the time because to me it was normal routine.  When I got to be around 10, I told them I could bathe unsupervised and they pretty much left me alone with few exceptions.

The time I remember the most vividly was when I was around 11 or 12 when I had broken my arm sled riding, and I had to bathe to get ready to go to a funeral visitation after school.   I needed help with one arm in a cast and the other still severely bruised.  Both my sister and cousin said they would help, but I asked my cousin to do it since she was older (and not my sister!).  She bathed me with a washcloth and was careful when she was washing my genitals not to be rough; this caused me to get semi-erect but she said no to worry about it, it was normal. (sexuality was not discussed in the early ‘60’s, we learned what we knew “on the streets”)  That was the first time I really felt embarrassed to be nude with her.

With one bathroom in the house, I would occasionally see my sister or cousin nude, but only fleetingly.  

They saw me pretty regularly (made a point of it, I guess), and when I think about it, they probably had me as their only “educational opportunity” to see a nude male; there was no Internet, Playgirl or even much in the library to study.

Anybody else care to share similar experiences?  From the male or female perspective?
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Early CFNM with Family
« Reply #1 on: Jun 20th, 2007, 12:28am »

jg5607,

Thanks for the post! I don't have a sister, but do have a girl cousin, 6 years older than me. I, too wouldn't have wanted a sister to see me undressed, and, at 11/12, wouldn't have wanted my cousin to see or bathe me either!  
As long as it did happen to you, you should (and probably do) look back at this as a good foundation to building up your comfort & security with the female gender. How true that this served as a good anatomy lesson for your cousin, and I'm glad she accepted your erection. After this experience, you should have continued to feel secure with her, and not have objected if she again saw you undressed, as a developing teen.
Today, I would feel secure in a CFNM situation with the cousin I mentioned, and another one 10 and a half years younger than me. I may someday get the chance with the younger one. She's divorced, and has worked as a nurse & massage therapist, but lives in Texas.
« Last Edit: Jun 20th, 2007, 12:30am by SingleDonald » IP Logged
D

Email

« Reply #2 on: Jun 20th, 2007, 2:28am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I remember as a kid age 8 to say 11 my female cousins babysitting me -they were in their teens and thought nothing of coming in to "check" on me when I was taking a bath-when I was 11 I rather liked it- I was actually kind of sad when I turned 12 and my parents decided I didnt need a babysitter anymore -LOL Smiley
IP Logged
lauraj
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #3 on: Jun 20th, 2007, 6:04pm »

I posted quite a while back about my experiences growing up on a farm and seeing my four brothers and my father nude as they showered in the garage when they came back from doing chores in the barn and were too filthy to enter my mother's spotless kitchen. It was no big deal and I saw thme routinely standing around naked waiting for their turn in the shower etc... Male nudity was not considered sexual at all in those days. I on the other hand got the message very clearly that as the only girl I was expected to be modest and virtuous. I would have never undressed in front of my brothers.

I certianly received a first class education in the male anatomy as my brothers did at times have partila erections.

My brother Jamie in particular has a large penis and as I hit puberty I took guilty pleasure from staring at it when he got naked.

My guilt over this caused me to seek therapy in adulthood.

I do feel that family cfnm was quite common 30 or more years ago.
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #4 on: Jun 21st, 2007, 2:50am »

lauraj,

I would be curious to know how your therapy went. Did the psychologist say that it was normal for a girl to take an interest in the male anatomy, even it was her brother? After all, he accepted your seeing him. Also, you weren't going to interact sexually with him; it was just visual.
As posted yesterday, I don't have a sister, but doubt I would have enjoyed CFNM with one. A cousin would be another matter though, now that I accept CFNM as a healthy thing.
Anyway, I'm sorry your visual experience led to therapy, and I hope you are fine now.
IP Logged
lauraj
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #5 on: Jun 21st, 2007, 6:31pm »

My therapist said exactly what you did - It is normal for a teen to enjoy seeing a member of the opposite sex naked even if it is a sibling escpecially if the sibling is attractive and well built (as my brothers were). She also said girls are no different than boys and it is perfectly natural for girls to get turned on by seeing nude boys and large penises. She said the fact that my brothers were very casual and never tried to cover themselves in any way when I was present showed they were not traumatized by the experience.  

She did say my parents should not have put us kids in this situation and that my dad should not have just stuck a shower in the total open of the garage with no privacy partitions.

My main guilt stemmed from the fact that as I got to about 12 or so, I began to enjoy it and I invented reasons to be in the garage when they came in from the barn. It is true that one of my jobs (in addition to helping with dinner) was to go out into the garage and collect the dirty clothes they shed and put them in the washer. It was also my job to fetch towels and soap etc.. But at that age I began to linger, invent questions to ask them so I could stand around and stare.

I might make them wait for towels etc so they would be stranded naked in the middle of the garage. It gave me a feeling of power as well as sexual titilation. Though, they were pretyy casual and would usually strip off as soon as they entered and then stand around in the buff non-chalantly waiting for their turn in the shower and they never seemed bothered by my presence. Their nude bodies were never discussed but there were times when they noticed my eyes wandering and it was a bit awkward.

My brother Jamie was the biggest source of my guilt because he was innocent and trusting and the most totally un-self-concious of them. He also had the biggest penis and was the one who most often got erections and I targeted him to hang out with when he was nude and he never seemed in any way to realize I was looking at thinhs I should not be. The other three were all aware that I liked to look even though we never discussed it. David, the oldest, did seem irritated at times but never said anything.

IP Logged
cd

Email

« Reply #6 on: Jun 22nd, 2007, 5:24pm »

Lauraj, I find your story somewhat unusual and disturbing at the same time.  Though family nudity is not common, it is certainly not rare either.  Most kids don't come out of it with an overwhelming sense of guilt.
Did this occur many years ago when male only nudity was far more common?
Why do you think that you felt so guilty as it was approved behavior in your family?  Was it the strict double standard applied and did your family make it clear that you weren't supposed to enjoy what you were seeing?  Would you have felt better if you could have showered naked with your brothers?  
Why did the psychiatrist think that your parents were out of line?  I tend to think that the situation would have been healthier if the nudity was shared in the family,  at least that's what nudists would have you believe.  Though I think that shared nudity among adolescent and older sibs can also get out of hand.  Very interested in your thoughts.
These questions are a little off topic.  Reply privately if you prefer.
IP Logged
jg5607
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #7 on: Jun 23rd, 2007, 8:40am »

Thanks for sharing your stories, I didn't think my situation was rare.  I agree that there was some degree of a double standard when it came to nudity in our hose but I would not say that my parents drove it.  

I think it was more age driven as both my sister and cousin had been through puberty at the time and girls get more shy at that point (that happened with both of my daughters too).  As I said, I dd see both of them nude at times, but it was more of an accidental nature than an overt going in and actually linger while they were nude.
IP Logged
lauraj
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #8 on: Jun 24th, 2007, 1:57am »

cd

I don't mind responding publicly. This happened in the late 60s and 70s.

My guilt comes from a few things. First, Catholic upbringing. Second, I am a very guilty person by nature. Third, girls are raised to feel guilty about enjoying anything sexual. Fourth, there is an incestual element even if there was no contact.

If I had been naked too, NO it would not have been easier or better. I would have been SO uncomfortable I would have died of shame. I would never have been able to look my brothers in the eye again. Plus my parents NEVER would have allowed it. I was not allowed to wear a bikini for God's sake! My father said it "showed too much". My brothers never even saw me in my underwear let alone naked.  

Male nudity was NOT considered sexual at that time. My parents were German immigrants and there is a double standard there. It's like male privilege to be allowed to be naked. Men in Europe pee openly on the streets while women must hunt down a restroom for example. My father did not believe women HAD sexual feelings and he never would have considered the fact that I would notice my brothers' penises.

The therapist was not overly upset with parents. She just said that Dad should have realized that the time and place he was raising us was different than his childhood in the 30s and 40s in Germany and that he should have taught my brothers some modesty and should have made a privacy wall for the shower. She said Daddy put us kids all in awkward position.

I hope I answered your questions.

l
IP Logged
cd

Email

« Reply #9 on: Jun 24th, 2007, 12:16pm »

Thanks lauraj,
The problem really was the double standard generally in place then and still around though not as strong.  But not the double standard that women could see nude men, but not vice versa.  It was the underlying assumption of the double standard, that women could view nude guys because it wasn't a sexual thing to them whereas it was to men.
You felt guilt because you knew you weren't supposed to feel any sexual interest in your brothers.  If you told your parents, they would have been horrified and blamed you.
Things are a little more out in the open nowadays and nearly everyone recognizes that women/girls have sexual feelings as well.  As I've said before, that recognition has tended to make these CFNM situations you went thru unacceptable in general society.
I personally believe that we'd be better off if preadolescent kids were allowed to be nude in each others presence, both boys and girls.  If this was done when kids really had no sexual interest, I think we'd all be able to relate to the the opposite sex more directly with far fewer hangups than many of us grew up dealing with.
« Last Edit: Jun 24th, 2007, 2:21pm by cd » IP Logged
Rick176701
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #10 on: Jun 24th, 2007, 12:17pm »

Hi lauraj!

Thanks for being so forthcoming in sharing your experiences with us. I hope it is somehow therapeutic for you as well. I remember your previous posts also made an impression here.

I think your therapist was off-base in criticizing your father about not building privacy partitions, etc.  Farming is a hard life and why should your father waste time and materials on something that was so UNnecessary?  Modesty is an entirely useless character trait. None of us have any body parts that are significantly different than any other human being. What are we hiding from?

All of the interests and behavior you described are 1,000% normal.

Are you married now or have a boyfriend? If so, does he go nude in your clothed presence? Do you have children? How do [how did] you [or how might you] handle children's nudity in your home, given your current state of enlightenment?

I just want to emphasize that nothing good ever came from people's natural feelings and inclinations being repressed.

Thank you again for being an active part of our community.

on Jun 24th, 2007, 1:57am, lauraj wrote:
cd

She just said that Dad should have realized that the time and place he was raising us was different than his childhood in the 30s and 40s in Germany and that he should have taught my brothers some modesty and should have made a privacy wall for the shower. She said Daddy put us kids all in awkward position.

I hope I answered your questions.

l

IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #11 on: Jun 26th, 2007, 9:07pm »

Lauraj, I remember you initial story well.  You indicated that your mother was the instigating factor because she was an impeccable housekeeper and didn't want her menfolk coming in the house with manure on their clothes or shoes.  

Intrafamily nudity used to be more common when whole families would live in a one room cabin.  It still is common while a child is in diapers.  In the movie "How Green is my Valley", the mother and sister actually bathed the father and brothers when they came home from mining coal.  When my boys were young my wife used to walk in front of them nude so they would understand that she was not like them.  When I did it she would point out that they looked like me.  Your story is only unusual because of the age of your brothers and that is is modern.  I'm sure it didn't harm them.  You grew up with them doing that.  You probably thought everyone did.  

There are lots of professions where the practioners regularly see persons of the opposite sex in the nude.  Yours is the first where I have heard where someone was harmed by it.  You shouldn't feel guilty for reacting normally.  You were helping your brothers, isn't that what a sister does?  I note that your story is devoid of any complaints by your brothers as to the unfairness of the situation.  If they were harmed by it, you would have heard about it by now.

The most interesting aspect to the story is the implicit double standard.  Apparently your father was the enforcer of the standard.  Your story reinforces my position that the reason for modesty is because females are more vulnerable to sexual molestation.  The only reason I can find for male modesty is, how do you teach girls to be modest and not boys?

« Last Edit: Jun 26th, 2007, 9:09pm by Youngren » IP Logged
Caipora
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #12 on: Jun 27th, 2007, 2:53am »

Quote:
In the movie "How Green is my Valley"

The author of the book "How Green is my Valley" eventually died here in the Big City. Seriously alcoholic and flamboyantly gay, I'm told by a friend who knew him.  

While that is probably irrelevant, where else would you learn it? And what are useless tidbits for, if not flaunting?
Quote:
Intrafamily nudity used to be more common when whole families would live in a one room cabin.

Walker Evans and Phillip Agee's book "Let Us Now Praise Famous Men", about sharecroppers in the South during the Depression, talks of people in one room cabins. I recall Agee mentioning parents who "got what little sexual good they ever could from each other" in beds surrounded by their children.

Even some of the mysteries of life are clearer to children on a farm, where the animals are busy making other animals.

- Caipora

IP Logged
C5
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #13 on: Jun 28th, 2007, 6:47pm »

Hello laura, thank you for your posts.  (I'd be interested in her first post if anyone has a link.)  It's great that you are comfortable now to speak openly about the past.  I know relaying my experiences has made me more comfortable with my past.

It was interesting to hear how the double standard worked negatively for a woman.  We often hear how the nude individual is the victim in such situations.  It's really sad that normal human responses gave you a guilt complex.

I do find it interesting that you naturally gravitated to your brother with the large penis.  Was it just because he was well endowed, or were you closer with him all the time?  And was it acceptable for them to be erect in front of you, or did that happen when your parents weren't around?  Also, did your attraction to his large penis carry over to your adult life and do you find you're more attracted to well endowed men?

Sorry if those questions are to personal, and feel free not to answer them.  I'm from a Catholic family, so I understand the whole Catholic guilt thing. It's too bad because I don't think you've done anything you should feel guilty for.

IP Logged
C5
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #14 on: Jun 28th, 2007, 7:15pm »

I found laura's original post so no link needed.  I'm sorry that your credibility was attacked by some posters in that thread.  I don't believe any are still posting, so I hope you decide to stick around.  I'm sure we'd all enjoy to hear your perspective on various topics posted here!
IP Logged
lauraj
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #15 on: Jun 29th, 2007, 3:08am »

I was drawn to Jamie because I did enjoy seeing his large penis up close and because he was the least modest and self  conscious. He would actually pee in the laundry sink right in front of me. He was a bit innocent and naive and seemed oblivious to my looking at things I shouldn't.

Yes since I have always liked large penises.

I can't find my original post. DOES anyone have a link?

Thanks
IP Logged
C5
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #16 on: Jun 29th, 2007, 11:05am »

on Jun 29th, 2007, 3:08am, lauraj wrote:
I was drawn to Jamie because I did enjoy seeing his large penis up close and because he was the least modest and self  conscious. He would actually pee in the laundry sink right in front of me. He was a bit innocent and naive and seemed oblivious to my looking at things I shouldn't.

Yes since I have always liked large penises.

I can't find my original post. DOES anyone have a link?

Thanks

Here's your original thread:

http://www.sensations4women.com/vsBoard/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=stor ies;action=display;num=1120204838

Again thanks for the feedback.  So you still feel that you shouldn't have been looking at their penises?  It seems only natural that you would have that curiosity.  It wasn't your fault that you were put in situations where seeing them nude was going to be unavoidable.  And as far as the masturbation thing, if those were the only penises you had ever seen it would seem only natural that you'd picture them while masturbating.

So when you saw your brothers erect was this while they we waiting to shower?  And were your parents OK with them being erect in your presence?   I'd also be curious to hear your thoughts and impressions on their bodies as they matured as you mentioned in the original post.  I'm also curious as to how large Jamie's penis is and how it compared to you father's and brothers' and their comfort level around him.  Just wondering how that dynamic worked since you mentioned they seemed to be aware of your interest in his large penis.

Thanks again!
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #17 on: Jun 30th, 2007, 2:24am »

lauraj,

I don't believe that you regarding your brothers was a "violation of trust", in any way. They should have realized that their openness with you would cause some interest. Jaime's good nature shouldn't have negated the fact that, as a girl, you would find him attractive. Considering his developing of an erection, he may well have achieved this state because of your presence. Even though you are his sister, you're still a girl, and he apparently appreciated the attention, at some level.
The challenge of CFNM is to be totally open & secure with the female gender. As long as he accepted a sister seeing him nude, he should have been okay with your interest in his penis. We are not earthworms, and so long as you weren't going to interact with him, or your other brothers physically, there was nothing incestuous about your visual treat!

IP Logged
lauraj
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #18 on: Jun 30th, 2007, 3:33am »

C5

To my knowledge my other brothers and my father paid no attention to Jamie's penis. It was probably 7 inches and it had a rather large, mushroom type head as opposed to my other 3 brothers who all had smaller, pointier type heads. I find it interesting that brothers in the same family did not all similar type penises.
IP Logged
C5
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #19 on: Jul 1st, 2007, 3:18pm »

on Jun 30th, 2007, 3:33am, lauraj wrote:
C5

To my knowledge my other brothers and my father paid no attention to Jamie's penis. It was probably 7 inches and it had a rather large, mushroom type head as opposed to my other 3 brothers who all had smaller, pointier type heads. I find it interesting that brothers in the same family did not all similar type penises.

I find the different types of penises interesting too.  I don't have any brothers so I wasn't sure on that.  I was writing back and forth with a woman who is a regular nude beach goer.  She wasn't sure what the case was as far as families.  I think those of us that were raised prudishly still have a hangup about penis size.  I thought it would be pretty embarrassing to be on a nude beach with an average size penis and have a well endowed son with you.  

But it sounds like your brothers and father were comfortable around your well endowed brother.  So he was 7" erect?  And I assume thicker than the others?  And if he was open to showing you it at times other than the showers he must have been comfortable with you seeing it.  What were your thought when you first noticed that his penis was larger and different looking than the rest?
IP Logged
SteveH
YaBB God

« Reply #20 on: Jul 1st, 2007, 8:53pm »

Lauraj wrote:
I find it interesting that brothers in the same family did not all similar type penises.

Erm, a bit illogical, isn't that? Brothers in the same family can have quite differently shaped noses, ears, chins, builds, different colored hair, eyes etc. What's so special about penises that they should be uniform?
IP Logged
Rick176701
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #21 on: Jul 2nd, 2007, 12:09pm »

on Jul 1st, 2007, 8:53pm, SteveH wrote:
Lauraj wrote:
I find it interesting that brothers in the same family did not all [have] similar type penises.

Erm, a bit illogical, isn't that? Brothers in the same family can have quite differently shaped noses, ears, chins, builds, different colored hair, eyes etc. What's so special about penises that they should be uniform?

SteveH, it's true, brothers may have very dissimilar physical traits, but that is NOT what lauraj noted.  Consider the entire observation lauraj made ["Jamie's penis [was] probably 7 inches and it had a rather large, mushroom type head as opposed to my other 3 brothers who all had smaller, pointier type heads." [emphasis mine]

If I am understanding correctly, the four brothers did not each have different sized and shaped penises from each other. Three had similar-sized, pointy-headed penises. Jamie was the only one to have a larger, mushroom-headed penis.

Applying your line of thinking, if a person was introduced to four brothers, three of whom had dark brown hair and the fourth red hair, would you still suggest it was illogical for the person to be curious about why the fourth brother had red hair?

IP Logged
JerBear
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

www.eroticwoman stories.blogspo t.com/

« Reply #22 on: Jul 2nd, 2007, 2:29pm »

Hello Lauraj:
I have a question that is kind of personal, so answer only if you're comfortable with it.

How do you think this early experience (if at all) shaped - or affected -  your desire to see nude men today?

Thanks!
JerBear

IP Logged

I have a MMA degree (master of masturbatory arts). I gave it to myself. I thought that was the point.
lauraj
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #23 on: Jul 4th, 2007, 2:58am »

C5: It was thicker and longer than the other boys. My first thought when I noticed this was that Jamie’s reminded me of a doggy bone toy we had for our puppy. It also reminded me of the toadstool drawings in a book of fairy tales I had.

Jerbear – That early experience made the viewing of nude men a guilty pleasure and one that was a private, secret thing for many years. I used to actually peek through the crack in the door to see my first live-in boyfriend nude. My BOYFRIEND. He would have been thrilled if I had walked into the bathroom when he was showering yet I sneaked.  

Also though, had I walked in on him, he would have wanted sex and I craved the opportunity to view him from a “safe’ distance AND from a position of advantage (I was clothed and he did not know I was watching). I have always tried to get peeks at unsuspecting naked men.  
IP Logged
JerBear
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

« Reply #24 on: Jul 4th, 2007, 1:37pm »

Lauraj:

Thanks for the reply and I hope you didn't mind me asking such a personal question.

You've pretty much nailed the pleasure CFNM holds for men too.  Your former boyfriend would have loved to know that you wanted to see him nude and that you derived pleasure from it.  In fact, I find it cool just knowing that there are females like you out there.  

I particularly like that you've become so comfortable with your sexuality and desires.  I know that's big!

Can you tell us about any later CFNM experiences?  You obviously have interested readers to your posts!!  

JerBear

« Last Edit: Jul 4th, 2007, 2:09pm by JerBear » IP Logged

I have a MMA degree (master of masturbatory arts). I gave it to myself. I thought that was the point.
C5
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #25 on: Jul 4th, 2007, 7:16pm »

on Jul 4th, 2007, 2:58am, lauraj wrote:
C5: It was thicker and longer than the other boys. My first thought when I noticed this was that Jamie’s reminded me of a doggy bone toy we had for our puppy. It also reminded me of the toadstool drawings in a book of fairy tales I had.

Jerbear – That early experience made the viewing of nude men a guilty pleasure and one that was a private, secret thing for many years. I used to actually peek through the crack in the door to see my first live-in boyfriend nude. My BOYFRIEND. He would have been thrilled if I had walked into the bathroom when he was showering yet I sneaked.  

Also though, had I walked in on him, he would have wanted sex and I craved the opportunity to view him from a “safe’ distance AND from a position of advantage (I was clothed and he did not know I was watching). I have always tried to get peeks at unsuspecting naked men.  

Thanks for answering!  I feel the way Jer does.  I'd be very interested in hearing your other experiences and how it's shaped your feelings on CFNM, penis size, etc.   Thank you for your contributions!
IP Logged
loki325
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #26 on: Jul 4th, 2007, 9:29pm »

lauraj,

How late into your teens did this continue and did you ever discuss this with your female school friends and did they ever try to sneak a peak?

IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #27 on: Jul 4th, 2007, 10:45pm »

lauraj,

I have to disagree with you over looking, or trying to look at naked guys, when they are unaware of your presence.
I'm happy to say that I never have looked  at naked girls, in that fashion, at any time in my life.  At age 10 and a half, a twelve year old boy I met while on vacation  came back to the men's locker room at Rudd Pond, in upstate New York. He told me of looking into the ladies locker room. I asked him if he had seen anything, to which he replied, "Plenty"! I thought this was cool, but had no desire to go there with him. I later asked my father if I would be subject to arrest if I was caught doing this. He said that he would be, if he ever did what Bert did!
As desirable as looking at the opposite sex is, it is a violation of trust to sneak look at somebody, when they are undressed. If I knew you, I'm sure I would agree to a CFNM experience with you, once we got to know each other. However, I would be very disappointed if you looked at me through a hole in the locker room wall!
At least your boyfriend knows that you know what he looks like. Try to talk to him, and explain how you appreciate visual treats, without necessarily engaging in physical activities. I'm confident he will keep his physical urges in check, and appreciate CFNM with you!
IP Logged
lauraj
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #28 on: Jul 5th, 2007, 11:29am »

loki325 - This continued really until I was in college and the yes a few of my friends caught a show over the years- but only a few times.

Usually the girls giggled and were too embarased to linger. Keep in mind that no one really thought of male nudity as sexual and no one thought girls had such thoughts.

I do recall a german exchange student who stayed with us for a week made herself enough of a presence in the garage that the boys did complain and become uncomfortable.

SingleDonald - the boyfriend I wrote about was my FIRST boyfriend in college. He is long gone!
IP Logged
C5
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #29 on: Jul 5th, 2007, 11:47am »

Hi laura!  So are you older than any of your brothers?

We've seen posts from a few women that feel that voyeurism is their favorite form of CFNM.  I understand that because I too enjoy voyeurism when it's appropriate.  Trying to invasively spy on someone is one thing, but there are other forms also.  Like Brad's nude beach stuff or my post about the CFNM locker room.  Much of that is exhibitionism mixed with voyeurism.  So if somebody thinks they are alone but do things that allow passers by to see then I don't feel guilty.

Hopefully laura will post some of her other experiences.
IP Logged
lauraj
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #30 on: Jul 5th, 2007, 1:30pm »

I am the 4th child. 3 brothers are older and one is younger. Jamie is the 3rd child and he is 18 months older than me.

Voyeurism for women is a way to enjoy nude men without being seen as a whore. Much of the way women do things are clandestine and secretive due to always having been the oppressed sex.
IP Logged
JerBear
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

« Reply #31 on: Jul 5th, 2007, 2:37pm »

Hi Laura:

I think that voyeurism for females and exhibitionism in males may start in much the same way as you described your experience (or at least it did for me).  

It began with glances or chance exposure, we each drived some degree of pleasure and felt some degree of guilt, we came to terms with it over time (and work) and then could explore it more fully.  

I think you may be right about voyeurism, females and secretive viewings.  I recall that Playgirl magazine, from long ago, ran monthly pictorals of females in a secretive voyeur setting.  So I suspect that it is common fantasy for females.  

Anyway, we're glad that you're posting on the site - thank you for that!  And, I'm glad that there are females like you out in the real world.

Take care,
JerBear

IP Logged

SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #32 on: Jul 6th, 2007, 1:40am »

laura j,

I now understand what you mean when you say that women often do things in secret, for fear of being branded with the "W" word!
Unfortunately, I once had a very narrow view of female sexuality. This was partially due to my Catholic upbringing. I felt that nice girls shouldn't want to look at nude boys; that do do so, they would be "corrupting themselves"!! I now know that nice girls DO have a healthy interest in sex and the male anatomy. A penis is just as beautiful, and interesting to you, as a vagina is to me. I will be biased though, and insist that your equipment is better and more beautiful than mine. If any guy disagrees with that, I can ask him one question: How come we guys appreciate and enjoy a girl's equipment so much?
Still, it is best  not to take sneaky looks at nude guys, as this is a violation of trust. Remember, you would be VERY upset if some guy looked at you, through a hole in the locker room door, or wall!
Today, society has a more egalitarian  view of female desires, concerning sexuality. This is a VERY healthy & positive thing!
« Last Edit: Jul 6th, 2007, 1:44am by SingleDonald » IP Logged
lauraj
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #33 on: Jul 6th, 2007, 2:52am »

I don’t peek at unsuspecting nude guys I promise. I USED to peek at my own live in boyfriend but that was 20 years ago. And I agree that I would be very upset if a guy peeked at me. I disagree that the penis is less attractive than the vagina
IP Logged
Rick176701
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #34 on: Jul 6th, 2007, 8:34pm »

Hi lauraj,

If you are married or have a b/f at present, with the encouragement you are getting here or possibly other sources, do you see yourself sharing CFNM with this lucky guy?

Thanks,

Rick

on Jul 6th, 2007, 2:52am, lauraj wrote:
I don’t peek at unsuspecting nude guys I promise. I USED to peek at my own live in boyfriend but that was 20 years ago. And I agree that I would be very upset if a guy peeked at me. I disagree that the penis is less attractive than the vagina

IP Logged
lauraj
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #35 on: Jul 8th, 2007, 2:08pm »

I don’t have a “lucky guy” at present. My ex husband and I used to spend weekends at our cottage and he would often be nude the entire weekend. I enjoyed strolling through th woods with im in broad daylight totally nude while I was fully dressed a few times and also along the beach (lake not ocean) at night. He felt “funny” about it and would always be very nervous (like if he would hear a noise he would try to hide, or he’d ask “what was that?”)   He did it because he got good sex afterwards though J
IP Logged
JerBear
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

« Reply #36 on: Jul 8th, 2007, 2:36pm »

Laura:
You continue to have the most interesting posts!

So, when you meet guys today and introduce them to the CFNM concept, are they by and large receptive to exposing themselves for your viewing pleasure?  Or do they need your encouragement?

Have any of them been naked with you and your girlfriends?

again, sorry for the very personal questions.  I'm curious ...

JerBear
IP Logged

Paulina
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #37 on: Nov 23rd, 2007, 5:02pm »

on Jul 5th, 2007, 11:29am, lauraj wrote:
loki325 - This continued really until I was in college and the yes a few of my friends caught a show over the years- but only a few times.

Usually the girls giggled and were too embarased to linger. Keep in mind that no one really thought of male nudity as sexual and no one thought girls had such thoughts.

I do recall a german exchange student who stayed with us for a week made herself enough of a presence in the garage that the boys did complain and become uncomfortable.

SingleDonald - the boyfriend I wrote about was my FIRST boyfriend in college. He is long gone!

It shouldn't matter if they were uncomfortable or not.  She was a guest in your house, you need to make her feel welcome and if she wanted to watch she should watch.
IP Logged
Snake
YaBB Full Member

Im the guy your girl wants to see naked

« Reply #38 on: Nov 24th, 2007, 6:26pm »

Yes most CFNM is going to happen with your family first. I had plenty but none of it is sexual. Its just the norm at any household.

I had my aunts and mom bathe me.
Had doctor visits when I was naked with my mom in the room.  
All of that when I was a kid and needed help. Sex was not really on my mind besides maybe being curious about womens body.

As I was older my sister busted me jerking off.(That was gross!!! A real mood killer!) Embarassed

To me its just the normal everyday househlod. When you live with people there will be times when they might see you naked.
« Last Edit: Nov 24th, 2007, 6:30pm by Snake » IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples