CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 2nd, 2015, 8:48am

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

THIS BOARD IS CLOSED! WE HAVE MOVED:
The CFNM Village Discussion Forum

Domain: www.sensations4women.com is FOR SALE
see messages below

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, PumpkinEater, Anon, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, igorisapud, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   Girls Watching Gay guys...
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Girls Watching Gay guys...  (Read 6740 times)
samsonite
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Girls Watching Gay guys...
« on: Apr 27th, 2007, 9:37am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi, there is a site called Bait Bus run by Bang Bros productions. it features  a set up whereby a bus with a good looking girl in it entices 'straight' guy into the bus. With the promise of a blowjob but with a blindfold, the guy is then  tricked into being sucked off by an openly gay guy in front of the girl, also normally the video camera is operated by a filthy mouthed girl too. Its all a con but personally I like seeing the girls watching the guys fucking each other. Just me on this one ?
IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re:  Girls Watching Gay guys...
« Reply #1 on: Apr 29th, 2007, 7:01am »

Just you!  Only you!  Nobody else!
IP Logged
girlies
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #2 on: Apr 30th, 2007, 7:25am »

lol well i'm sure there are others (especially on the cfnm.net forum) but I certainly aint one og them.
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #3 on: Apr 30th, 2007, 8:20am »

on Apr 29th, 2007, 7:01am, Youngren wrote:
Just you!  Only you!  Nobody else!

I presume you are kidding Samsonite...I think we all agree we can only speak for ourselves, not the what the rest of the world wants.

I think female voyeurism in and of itself is very erotic.  I posted a story I personally witnessed at a nude beach where a clothed girl walked off with two naked gay guys.  I walked through a field with large shrubs and saw the two guys having sex/oral while she sat with them and watched them, smiling.

I thought it was erotic.
« Last Edit: Apr 30th, 2007, 8:20am by Brad » IP Logged
jasbauer
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #4 on: Jun 13th, 2007, 8:24pm »

As  a gay man I have written about my cfnm friendship with 2 girls in college. I have also had sex with a guy on a beach in Provincetown while his female "fag hag" friend watched fully dressed. It was erotic for all of us.
IP Logged
MW
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #5 on: Jun 14th, 2007, 1:20am »

As I live in San Francisco you have to know that I have a lot of friends who are gays and lesbians.  I support you guys to the ends of the earth, but I am not gay.  Unfortunately, that means that I am not into your sexual imagery.  Forever…and to the ends of the earth… I love women.  I love their bodies and I love their minds.  I love everything about them.  Soz, but not soz.
IP Logged
mattswimsnaked
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #6 on: Jun 14th, 2007, 7:34am »

"As  a gay man I have written about my cfnm friendship with 2 girls in college. I have also had sex with a guy on a beach in Provincetown while his female "fag hag" friend watched fully dressed. It was erotic for all of us. "

When are we going to get to hear more of your stories jasbauer?

I don't have a problem with gay people are gay imagery, the two reasons why Bait Bus doesn't really interest me is because it's staged and it depicts non-consensual (sort of) sexual activity, which I don't find particularly sexy either.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »