CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Aug 22nd, 2014, 5:49am

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, scooter, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   CFNM within a relationship (was Long CFNM history)
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: CFNM within a relationship (was Long CFNM history)  (Read 13388 times)
ian_mac
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

CFNM within a relationship (was Long CFNM history)
« on: Apr 19th, 2007, 7:22pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi there,

I've lurked on this board off and on for some time, and after seeing that most folks are generally pretty nice, civil and supportive, I thought I would post my experiences in CFNM (although until just a few years ago, I didn't know it had a name).

Unfortunately I write this as a guy who lost his wonderful wife to cancer. But the years preceeding her diagnosis were pretty fun-filled, to say the least.

We met in high school, and of course rutted like rabbits. Even as highly sexed as she was, it was evident from the get-go that my drive was far higher. It was also evident that she was more visually stimulated than your average woman (or maybe your average woman *is* visually stimulated in the context of a relationship).

Every day when we'd get home from school, the ritual was to go into my room, where she'd inevitably start by undressing me and have a good long play with my penis. This would usually end in a lotion handjob and washcloth cleaning, with her clothed all the while. It was only after she'd made me cum at least once that she would undress and we'd fuck.

She'd also arrange situations where I'd be on display for her, like trying on clothes, haloween costumes, etc., all in the privacy of my room, but with her fully clothed and my equipment as her focus. She'd ogle my cock for what seemed like an eternity (and as all dudes who have ever been horny teenagers can attest to, those are some *proud* erections), and again, it would always end up in a blowjob or handjob - me either fully naked or at least completely pantsless, and her fully clothed and smiling at the situation.

As we moved into married life and matured, our respective sex drives mellowed a bit, but that still meant mine was higher than hers. I am normally a dominant alpha male type, and she was very submissive in her own sexuality, enjoying light bondage and breastplay. But she wasn't driven to the kind of frequency I desired, and that led to frustration on my part, and an equal amount of frustration on her part, feeling pressured to have sex so often. So we came up with a great solution for both of us...

The arrangement was as follows (and yes, this is all true):

From the time I got home from work at night to the time I left in the morning, my wife could, at any time, require my partial or complete nudity around the house. This put an ordinarily submissive woman on a more equal footing without requiring anything of her, and it let this tall, Nordic alpha male know that she was still (and constantly) interested in my naked body. My disrobing always happened under her supervision, and would always leave me at at least half-mast, much to her delight.

We would go about our evenings, sharing dinner (often with a less-than-subtle grope of my penis under the table), watching TV, reading, light housework - most of the time with her either casually fondling my cock and balls or staring with a big grin on her face as she watched my penis sway and jump whenever I moved.

This was incredibly effective on our sex life, because it was a totally hot, sexul situation for me, whereas it was less sexual but totally erotic for her. It stimulated her to want regular sex more often, and it soothed my constant alpha craving for attention and stimulation. It was zero-pressure for her, because giving me an orgasm was never a requirement, and yet she often made me cum (I can't look at a bottle of hand lotion without feeling a jump in my crotch) just for her enjoyment of seeing me lose control and knowing she'd caused it.

The other part of the arrangement was that at any time we were together, she had the right to demand a "penis inspection". When we were at home, these could be long, drawn out affairs where she would require me to take my pants and underwear off completely, then spread my legs and allow her to examine my junk for several minutes, and even apply lotion if she wanted to, without any obligation to make me cum. She would feign sympathy as she helped me back into my pants and arranged my swollen and drooling cock, but I knew that was just the preamble to what would be some great sex later on. When we were out in public, she usually limited herself to subtley squeezing my crotch through my pants, but occasionally we would find ourselves in one of those "family" bathrooms in a mall or a changing room in a department store, with my gorgeous, fully clothed wife playing with my naked penis. Obviously those instances were more brief and infrequent as our home adventures.

There's more to tell, but some of it is OT for this forum. Also, while I'm here, I might as well ask the two or three women on this board Wink what they think of how my late wife and I handled the disparity in our respective sex drives, and what they would do given a similar set of circumstances.

Stay naked!
« Last Edit: Apr 21st, 2007, 7:17am by ian_mac » IP Logged
JerBear
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

www.eroticwoman stories.blogspo t.com/

Re: Long CFNM history
« Reply #1 on: Apr 19th, 2007, 8:02pm »

Welcome Ian_mac!  

I enjoyed your narrative.  

Yes, CFNM in a relationship can be quite fulfilling!!

Thanks for coming out of the "lurker's shadows" - and you had some good things to contribute.  I know it's a big step to post the first few times.  We appreciate everyone that does.

JerBear

IP Logged

I have a MMA degree (master of masturbatory arts). I gave it to myself. I thought that was the point.
ian_mac
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #2 on: Apr 19th, 2007, 11:07pm »

Thanks for the welcome, JerBear.

What was great about our arrangement was that it was close to a 24/7 lifestyle without having any rigorous dogma attached, and we both got something positive from it.  I never felt demeaned or humiliated, and she never felt pressurd or obligated.  It was just a natural extension of our teenage after-school sex play.  Her empowerment was equal to my ego gratification.  Now, there were times where our play went more into the D/s realm, but that's somewhat OT and/or a story for a different time.

It's a major part of what I miss from my life with her.  And I'm not sure if I will have similar luck being so open and frank (and naked) with another woman if I enter another long-term relationship (I'm in my late 30s and my wife was adamant that I should remarry).

Thanks again for the welcome.  I look forward to hearing back from others who have had similar experiences in the context of a long-term relationship (guys and gals both).
IP Logged
JerBear
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: Apr 20th, 2007, 12:00am »

First of all, I think you're stonger than I could be.  Secondly, I firmly believe that there is somebody out there, just right for each of us.  Keep searching and doing the things you are doing right now.

I'm happily married and not searching myself, BUT I have met some very cool - the most cool - females on this board.  So hang in there!!

I talk a little bit about my relationship in a conversation with Kara on this page.  My wife is far more protective of my cooking ability than my nudity Smiley  in regards to other females.  She, like your wife, was more into CFNM as a way to my happiness than hers, but she is a giving person.

Again, we're gald you're here.

JerBear
IP Logged

I have a MMA degree (master of masturbatory arts). I gave it to myself. I thought that was the point.
SteveH
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: Apr 20th, 2007, 6:10am »

Ianmac

Great story and written so well. Agree with JerBear that there will be someone out there for you. Keep looking. Thanks for sharing your story with us.
IP Logged
ian_mac
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #5 on: Apr 20th, 2007, 7:50am »

Thanks SteveH. JerBear, just to clarify, our "official" CFNM arrangement was an attempt to mitigate the difference in our respective sex drives, but we'd been engaging in CFNM behavior for years prior to that.  My wife told me many times how excited she got by having me naked and accessible.  So I wouldn't say she was into it more for my happiness - it was something she loved already that we used to help our sex life. Smiley

To illustrate, after our kids started going to school, we started a home based business and were basically working together all the time (not every couple can do that).  Even though our earlier agreement specified "from the moment I got home from work until the moment I left for work", she decided not to let the fact that we were working stop her from having some fun.  After all, I was *home*, right? Wink

The first time this happened, it started with some flirtatious comments back and forth, but after awhile I could sense she was frustrated with something.  She asked me to come over to her desk, leaning back in her chair and stretching.  My wife was a busty brunette whose 36C boobs had grown to 38Ds after nursing the kids, so watching her stretch backward like that was always a visual treat.

"You need some help, babe?" I asked, wondering why she wanted me there (but getting the feeling I knew already).  She had one of those playful looks that always told me to forget doing anything else for the next hour - Kate wants to play.

She simply smiled and nodded at my crotch.  "Drop 'em."  Who was I to argue with an invitation like that?  Of course I shucked my pants completely.  Simply dropping trou was never enough.  Kate required my legs *spread*.  However I left my boxers to her, as she thoroughly enjoyed the sensation of unveiling her prize - plus, when she leaned over in the chair to help me step out of my underwear, it put her face inches from my rapidly growing dick.  "Come on, spread your legs, baby," she ordered, helping me straddle her chest as she sat back in the office chair.

This was something new for both of us - to interrupt the workday for CFNM erotic play - and she was doing stuff she hadn't done previously, like more "rough" play.  Now when I say "rough" I mean comparitively for her.  She never liked to hurt me, but apparently this time she needed to take out some frustration on my erection.  She batted it between her hands, pursing her lips in a smile as it slapped back and forth, getting harder and more swollen all the time.  She pulled my cock down like a lever and let it flip up to smack my stomach, and took great delight in the sound it made.  She gripped the shaft tightly, pulling the skin tight and making the head swollen and purple, then went to work on the glans with her hand in quick pinches and strokes - DRY.  God, the sensation was amazing!  She giggled at the involuntary jumps and spasms she was causing, but finally laid off the head of my cock and swatted my balls with several cupped strikes of her hand.  Not hard enough to send me to the floor in agony, but enough to keep my interest and attention!

Then it was over (sort of).  "Thanks, honey.  I feel better."  She gave the underside of my shaft a loving kiss, then looked up and grinned at me. "I think you'll be too uncomfortable putting your pants back on right now.  Just leave them off for now."  She reached up and swirled a drop of precum around the head of my aching erection and sent me back to my computer.

Ordinarily, this would make the average woman a merciless cockteasing bitch, but I knew better.  About an hour later, it was time to break for lunch.  She marked the time by appearing in the doorway with a bottle of hand lotion and a dishtowel.  "Come to the sofa, big guy.  We have unfinished business."

This being a day of firsts, she began experimenting with post orgasmic sensitivity... but again, slightly OT for this forum, and it was something that more fits in with our other activities - there was a lot of crossover in our bedroom!  At any rate, I spent most of the afternoon sans pants and underwear, and my wife found plenty of excuses for me to come stand next to her chair to be fondled while I helped her with some technical issue, or to lean over my chair with those fabulous (but fully clothed) breasts hanging in my face (and her hand in my lap).

Sigh.  Good times.  She never repeated that exact scene with the taking out aggression theme, but she did start adding in the light ball slapping and post orgasm stroking (when done gently and slowly, it can be exquisite!) into our future sex activities.

Funny, this kinda makes her sound like a domme, but if I told you about her submissive fetishes...
IP Logged
ian_mac
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: CFNM within a relationship (was Long CFNM hist
« Reply #6 on: Apr 23rd, 2007, 6:56am »

Wow, I knew the lurker-to-poster ratio was extremely high here, but damn.  I do appreciate the greetings (thanks JerBear and SteveH), but thought there might be some questions to field or hoped it might spark a conversation on CFNM within a relationship.

Guys, what would be your ideal CFNM arrangement in a relationship if you had your wish?  

Ladies, how would you want it to be?  

There are many flavors of CFNM, and I'm curious if you could live the CFNM dream, what would that be?

I'll try to come up with some examples from my own history, but I'd really like to hear from others (otherwise, it's kind of quiet and boring around here) Smiley
IP Logged
ian_mac
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #7 on: Apr 23rd, 2007, 8:10am »

Here's an example from several years ago.

Kate and I were driving back from visiting some relatives about 2 hours away from home.  We had the domestic staple of the time, the mini van (the kids were with her folks).  She preferred to drive on these kinds of straight shots, and usually kept a witty conversation going.  

That day, we'd been visiting with my family - no sneaky grabs or sexual looks or anything.  We were very well behaved all day.  So I was not expecting the conversation to suddenly change direction.

I think we'd been talking about a band we liked, when all of a sudden: "You realize that since the kids are at mom's, you're all mine tonight."

"Um, sure."

"You realize that the moment we get home, you're getting naked, and will stay that way until morning."

I jokingly replied, "Yes dear" and added a fake sigh, as if it was such a chore to be naked in front of my clothed wife for an entire night.  What a dedicated husband I was.

I could tell she was thinking about something, because she didn't reply.  This was always a sign of some scheme to get me out of my clothes, so I braced myself.  Sure enough...

"In fact, I don't think I want to wait until we get home.  You've been cooped up in those clothes all day honey.  Why don't you take 'em off now?"

"Now?"

She had this way of putting on a show of exasperation, but with the hint of a smile, as if I were childish to even question her on the matter.

"Of course now, why not?"

"Because we're on the highway, and any vehicle bigger than ours would be able to see in."

She waved away my protest. "I'll just get over to the right lane so that no one can peep in the passenger side, and if anyone catches a glimpse in my side, I will be blocking you."

She did have a point, and now I was starting to develop one too.  Wink  So I agreed, and removed my shirt.  "Keep your shirt handy, but toss everything else in the back."  Kate smiled and made some kind of "chop chop" remark to hurry me along.  I wriggled my jeans and boxers out from under the seatbelt and shucked them off, dropping them in the seat behind me.  My T-shirt remained crumpled at my feet.

My wife glanced over at my naked body in the passenger seat, lowering her sunglasses to peer over them and smile.  "That's my boy."  She nodded at the erection growing in my lap.

For the next half hour or so, she engaged me in our previous conversation, taking frequent glances at my nakedness and reaching over to cop the occasional feel of the raging erection in my lap.  Sometimes a larger vehicle would pass us, a truck or cargo van, and she would delicately reach over and cover my genitals with her hand.  Even though I'm about 7" erect, she had long, slender, graceful fingers and her hands fit my crotch perfectly.  When the vehicle in question would pass, she gently caressed my shaft with the backs of her fingers, offering a soothing "tch tch - so hard, baby."

When the precum began to drip from the head of my throbbing penis, she definitely noticed.  "I don't think you should wait until we get home to do something about that.  Your penis is leaking."

Well duh.  I decided if she was going to play these "innocent" games, I would play too.  "What do you suggest?" I asked.

"I think you should stroke your penis for me and let me watch you cum."

"In the car?"

"Unless you want me to pull over and let you out to do it." Grin.

"No, that's all right.  I suppose that's why you had me keep the shirt up front."

"Mmm hmmm.  Now let's see some stroking, babe."

I did as she ordered, watching her shift her gaze from the road ahead, over to my swollen genitals, back to the road.  Occasionally she would reach over and place her fingers right at the tip of my penis, creating a feather-light contact on the head as my hand stroked the shaft for her enjoyment.

Her lips kept pursing into that sexy smile of approval and that was all the encouragement I needed.  After about ten minutes, I exploded.  But Kate kept her hand over the top of my cock, deflecting the semen into my lap.  When I finally came down from the high of orgasm, she took her cum-soaked hand and wrapped it around my spent shaft, gently and slowly pumping it a few times.

I swear I almost jumped through the van roof!

"Shhhh shhhh.  It's okay, " she comforted, "I've got you.  Just relax."  There I was, bare-assed naked in the front seat, with a dripping, hypersensitive half-hard-on in the stroking hand of my fully clothed, sexy-as-hell wife, and she's telling me to relax.

She finally stopped stroking (as it was, I was getting close to "reloading"), but she insisted on holding my penis until I'd actually relaxed.  She massaged my testicles a little, wiped her hands on the crumpled T-shirt then gave me a smile and a sigh and put both hands back on the wheel.  "I love watching you cum, especially when you're naked and exposed for me.  You look so helpless and cute."

On the remainder of the drive, I had another several spontaneous erections, which never failed to get my wife's attention.  She didn't require a full "performance" for these, but she did enjoy playing around with them.  A little slap here, a pull there, and the usual joke about the vehicle having an additional gear shift ("It's an automatic and a stick!")

When we finally arrived home, she parked in front of the house instead of the garage, but it totally slipped my mind that she had something planned.    

As I turned in my seat to try to reach my pants, she gently slapped my hand away.  "Oh, don't worry about those.  I'll bring them in for you."

Now I was nervous.  "You want me to walk naked from the street, across the front yard to our very visible front porch??"

"You can do it now, and trust that I will be right behind you to let you in the house, or you can argue and I will make sure I walk very slowly and drop the keys several times."

My first instinct was to run to the front door, but then I realized if I ran, I was more likely to attract attention and I'd be waiting at the front door for my wife to casually walk across the yard.  So I bit my lip and forced myself to walk calmly at a normal pace, despite being naked and sporting a huge erection in front of me.  Fortunately, my wife was right behind me with one hand on my ass and the keys in the other.

She did manage to "drop" the keys once, about halfway to the porch.  She told me to hang on so she could pick them up, and when she bent down and came back up, her head knocked into my hard-on.  Seemed like it took forever to get in the house, but it was probably only 20 or 30 seconds.

Anyway, that was the drive home, and she really put me through my paces that night.  And although I'm not a huge fan of public exposure, I have to admit that it was exciting as hell, and I felt safe in her care, which is the tradeoff for that vulnerability, at least for me.
IP Logged
JerBear
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

« Reply #8 on: Apr 23rd, 2007, 2:36pm »

Great Stories Ian_Mac!!!!

Yes, the lurker to poster ration is high on the board, but you're getting over 1200 "views" on a membership of just over 5,000.  So, you've generated some real interest - thank you!

I know how hard it is to do dialog and maintain a story line.  This was very professional.  

Yea, I think your experiences are very much of the type I'd like too.  Thanks for the stimulation Smiley

JerBear
IP Logged

ian_mac
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #9 on: Apr 23rd, 2007, 5:01pm »

Thanks for the feedback, JerBear.  I didn't need much help with the dialogue, as the events of that drive home will always be etched in my brain.  My wife was an amazing woman, and although this kind of thing was not a constant, she went through experimental phases that would rock our sex life for months afterward.  Maybe I'll tell you about the frisking someday. Wink

I think for us, CFNM elements really suited our relationship.  It is pretty much a given that it's all about the naked person in a situation.  They are the focus of the clothed person and therefore all the energy is directed at them.  In a relationship situation like ours, I got immense ego gratification, and I felt safe because I trusted my wife.  Plus, in our everyday life, I was the dominant one, so this turnabout was an equalizer.  I was happy not to have to call the shots, and yet be the center of attention at the same time.  And my wife enjoyed not being the center of attention, as she was often the object in our other sex play.  Plus she got all the visual stimulation she could handle. Smiley

Now how many women do you think would enjoy CFNM with their partner any time they wanted?  I'd think a fair number would be into it, but my experience is somewhat limited.
IP Logged
JerBear
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

« Reply #10 on: Apr 24th, 2007, 11:32pm »

I think it is funny that your ending salutation is so similar to Jen's (JB2000-She'll be back soon).  She is so like you.  My wish is that all men could experience the love of a good woman once in their life as you have.  Nothing else matters.

JerBear
IP Logged

ian_mac
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #11 on: Apr 25th, 2007, 8:48pm »

>>My wish is that all men could experience the love of a good woman once in their life as you have.  Nothing else matters.

I agree completely, JerBear.  I just hope there's another opportunity for me, cos I wasn't done yet!  Wink

I hope Jen can find the time to comment here.  It's always educational to hear from females on the topic (and she actually sounds a lot like my wife in the way she treats the activity as a fun, natural rush).

Stay nekkid!
IP Logged
ian_mac
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #12 on: May 7th, 2007, 7:15am »

Haven't been able to post for awhile, but I promised to tell some more about my arrangement with my wife...

As I said, what I've described here is only half the deal.  In my experience with CFNM or vice versa is that the focus is on the one who is naked.  There were a lot of times when my ordinarily submissive wife would be the sex object for a weekend, be forced to stay naked or at least topless around the house and generally be the focus for a lot of play.  That's pretty much OT here, so I will stick to the other times (which were actually more than half the equation).

As I have said before, my wife had a lower sex drive, so our arrangement that she could require me to be nude in her presence fulfilled both of us.  It visually stimulated her and was ego gratification for me, in a big way.

Since our high school days of fooling around, I think she really got off on being dressed while I was naked.  She even told me that she loved having easy access to my privates, just for playing.  She always watched me get dressed after a shower, and would often want to inspect my genitals to "make sure they were dry".  Sometimes, out of the blue, she'd stop me in the hallway and demand a "penis inspection", just staring at my cock until it was hard as a rock and then smiling as she helped me put it away (and patting the bluge under the zipper).

Of course, after doing that, she then had a perfect excuse for me to be naked.  Any ruse to get me to come into the bedroom (folding laundry, etc), then she'd spring the trap.  "You seemed pretty swollen down there, honey.  Why don't you take off your pants and let everything breathe for awhile?"  Like she hadn't made me "swollen" in the first place.

So we'd stand on either side of the bed, folding laundry, me naked, her eyes generously ogling my package (which would alternate between full erection and drooling half-mast).  She'd make conversation, but she would keep smiling and making observations about whatever condition my cock was in.  These "chores" would usually end with her doing a full examination of my genital area and her stroking me to a mind-blowing climax (or TWO).  On weekends where I was her complete sex object, I could expect to be forced to cum as many as 5 or more times in a single day (my record was 7 with her).  I lived for that aching throb the day after a heavy play session.

And whenever she got into her silk pajamas but required me to sleep nude, I knew I'd be in for a lot of fondling too.

IP Logged
ian_mac
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #13 on: May 7th, 2007, 7:27am »

Oh, I almost forgot...

Back in college, I got bursitis in my left thigh while working out.  One of the side effects was that my left testicle would often pull up very tightly to my body, especially when I was under stress.

Even though I knew it was just an effect of the bursitis and would go away on its own, Kate took it upon herself to help remedy the situation.  For the duration of about two months, whenever we were alone together, she had my pants off and would spend hours gently coaxing and stretching my balls away from my body.  Her touch was amazing.  Gentle and soft, but still firm.  She'd pull gently a couple times, then apply a steady tension.  She even would do it while reading or watching TV.  During those two months or so, I was probably spending half the day naked, getting my nuts worked on and always, always ended up getting masturbated to a raging climax every day.

The bursitis did eventually go away, but for years after, whenever I got stressed, my wife's immediate remedy was to make me get undressed and go to work gently stretching my nuts and massaging my penis.  It was actually really endearing, as I knew that it was coming from a sense of genuine caring, but the way she did it was hot as all heck.
IP Logged
ian_mac
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #14 on: Jul 26th, 2007, 5:19pm »

Seeing as how we have some more active women on the boards, I thought I'd bump this old thread for their feedback.  If none occurs, no worries.  Smiley
IP Logged
ian_mac
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #15 on: Oct 11th, 2007, 3:30am »

Bumping the thread in reference to a more recent thread, for better access...
IP Logged
Toms_GF

Email

Sex Drive
« Reply #16 on: Oct 11th, 2007, 9:21pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I've read your thread before and found it very erotic.  I'm confused about your reference to your wife's sex drive....seems to me she was totally into sex with you.  Touching, caressing, playing...it's all very erotic and if she didn't have such a high sex drive,  she wouldn't enjoy and provoke your responses so frequently. I love the touches, tastes, sounds, visuals, and yes, the tantalizing smells of sex! It reads like your wife enjoyed all the passions of pleasures too   Smiley Smiley
IP Logged
ian_mac
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #17 on: Oct 13th, 2007, 8:33pm »

Thanks for your response, Toms_GF.  Smiley

Yeah, she was totally into sex with me, just not as often as I was interested.  Our CFNM play was a way to increase her interest and satisfy my own drive. Sort of a happy medium.

And when we say "sex" in this context, we are talking about good old fashioned fucking.  So you are right, she did get into all the other passions and pleasures of having her man nude and accessible (and forced to cum often), and when she did want to fuck, it was really good. Just didn't happen quite as often as I would have liked.  

And if I can offer one further clarification, we're not talking about a difference of weeks or months.  I like sex daily, she was happy with once or twice a week (and came like a tornado, which was probably exhausting, poor girl). Smiley

For what it's worth, I think maybe the straight-up sex thing was more of a production to her, while CFNM was easier for her on a regular basis.

Thanks again for your response. Cheesy  Nice to get a female perspective on the relationship aspect of CFNM.  We always found it to be really rewarding on both sides, because of the high level of trust involved.
IP Logged
YerKiddin
YaBB God

Lookin' ta be seen.  :-)

« Reply #18 on: May 22nd, 2008, 8:45pm »

ian_mac: I have a suggestion!

You've mentioned many times that other things you might post about your relationship with your wife were OT here.  I've seen a thread about the world trade center on here that doesn't seem to want to die.  Your posts, on the other hand, are FAR closer to home on here.  If you really feel they're OT, why not just put OT in the topic line and start a thread?  I'm fairly certain that Jerbear and I will be avid readers, if not MANY others.  Smiley

(oh, and I'm an Animainiacs fan as well, 'cept I get accused of being either Yacko or sometimes Doc Scratchnsniff)
« Last Edit: May 22nd, 2008, 8:47pm by YerKiddin » IP Logged
nudedude

Email

« Reply #19 on: May 22nd, 2008, 10:25pm »

Thanks for bringing up the subject of CFNM relationships/lifestyle as opposed to "special occasions" CFNM.

I was with a lady once who was older than me (which for some reason excites me more in regards to CFNM) she was into B&D/femdom & CFNM played a big part in that interest.  

Anyway, I thought it would be fun to experince CFNM as a lifestyle with her & she was totally into it. For a 3 month period I would come home from Uni, undress (in front of her if she was home) do all the housework & prepare dinner for her. If she wasn't home I would greet her at the door naked when she arrived. Given we were in a relationship any time she was naked (showering etc) I was not allowed to view her & if we were having sex I would be blindfolded. This of course to ensure that the power inbalance was kept in place.  

A few times she female friends over & as they were open minded I would play "nude host" & greet them then show them to their seats etc.  

Not for everyone maybe but alot of fun for me.
IP Logged
ian_mac
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #20 on: Jun 2nd, 2008, 9:40am »

Well said, Jill!

For me, if the trust is there, I will undress for my woman's enjoyment most anytime, anywhere...
IP Logged
ian_mac
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #21 on: Jun 3rd, 2008, 10:14am »

on May 22nd, 2008, 8:45pm, YerKiddin wrote:
ian_mac: I have a suggestion!
You've mentioned many times that other things you might post about your relationship with your wife were OT here.  I've seen a thread about the world trade center on here that doesn't seem to want to die.  Your posts, on the other hand, are FAR closer to home on here.  If you really feel they're OT, why not just put OT in the topic line and start a thread?  I'm fairly certain that Jerbear and I will be avid readers, if not MANY others.  Smiley

Hey, sorry I missed this, YerKiddin.  I know there have been some wildly OT threads on the board over time.  I just didn't know if I wanted to be contributing to something OT.  If there's enough interest to where I was sure I wouldn't just be creating static, sure - I'd post something about turning the tables with the wife.  She was ordinarily very submissive in bed and very much enjoyed a power exchange of sorts.  It was a direct contrast to our CFNM arrangement.
IP Logged
monopoly

Email

« Reply #22 on: Jan 17th, 2009, 12:49am »

bump for greatness.
IP Logged
ian_mac
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #23 on: Jan 20th, 2009, 1:06pm »

Thanks! Cheesy
IP Logged
CFNM_Virgin
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #24 on: Jan 21st, 2009, 2:41am »

Boy, your wife was great!!  You were like 2 kids playing doctor &other naughty games!!!  Most girls would think what you guys did was childish.  My answer is I would love to find a girl like you had.  Sex doesn't always have to be fucking to get satisfied!!

Please tell more stories about you 2!!
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples