CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Aug 1st, 2014, 1:44am

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, scooter, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   Locker Room CFNM
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Locker Room CFNM  (Read 24038 times)
C5
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Locker Room CFNM
« on: Sep 14th, 2006, 7:00pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I was asked to relay this experience in the “Hospital” thread and since it’s not medical I started a new thread.  It also relates to some things discussed in other locker room threads, one of which was younger people and locker room nudity.  This was the first time I had been in a locker room in about 10 years and can say this group of guys had no hang-ups about nudity.

Many of my good friends are avid hockey players and still play on leagues even though they’re in their late 20 and early 30s.  Hockey players are just a different breed.  They talk openly about “sword fights” in the locker room and penis size.  The size talk really just centers around one of my friends who is supposed to be very large.  I always found this talk rather odd myself.

Last summer my friend, the reportedly very large one, and his wife had a baby so we weren’t finding much time to hang out.  We decide I’d go to one of his games and afterwards we’d go get a few beers.  It was some weekend tournament and they had lost their first 2 games so this one was meaningless.  He was actually just filling in; he’s a goalie, because he knew 1 other guy on the team, the rink manager.  When we got there I realized I also knew the manager.  He’s cool and laid back and the first thing he asked me is if I wanted a beer from the locker room.  That’s what he’s like, a beer or two before a meaningless game.

After the game they had me come back to the locker room for some beer while they got ready to go out.  The first thing odd about the locker room was that it didn’t have the little maze like entrance that’s done so you can’t see in even if the door is open.  The door just opened right into the dressing room from the hall so you could easily see 80% of the lockers.  Next to the dressing areas were the showers.  They weren’t visible from the dressing area, but were right off of the same hallway (not sure if there was a door there to the hall or not).

So everybody goes in and we all crack open a beer, except for one guy that’s in a hurry.  He goes and turns the showers on so they warm up and heads back to his locker to get out of his gear.  What was interesting was that his locker was right next to the hallway door and he didn’t close it.  Granted it’s the middle of summer and the rink is nearly empty except for the teams playing, but you’d think the door would get closed.  None of the guys seemed to take any interest in the fact that it was open either.  So while the rest of us had a beer, he stripped down and went off to the showers.  While he’s in the shower the rest of the guys are just sitting around with their upper body pads off, drinking and talking about the game.

I’m not the least bit gay, but I’ll admit to taking a quick peek at this guy’s Johnson.  It’s just what guys do and his locker was about 4 feet from me and I hadn’t been in a locker room in a long time.  Besides, the hockey guys sounded very open about their nudity.  Being that he left the door open for all to see I figured he was probably very hung, but he was pretty average.  After the quick glance I made sure to divert my eyes across the room before somebody thinks I’m gay (NTTAWWT).

The guy quickly gets dressed and is out the door, which is still left wide open, before any of us finishes a beer.  As he leaves I notice the young guy next to him, who was blocked from my view while he was getting dressed, was naked as a jay bird.  Whenever I was in a locker room situation before the only guys lounging in the nude were at least 50.  Now here was this guy, about 21, just hanging out butt ass naked.  He was sitting 90 degrees from me so I could only see his side, but I could see he trimmed his pubic hair really short and the base of his penis was very thick.  He’s basically spread eagle to the guys across from him and he reaches down and starts flapping his huge cock around.  I can’t see it well and I wonder what the hell he’s doing.  Is he fluffing or trying to show everyone he isn’t hard?  Nobody bats an eyelash but I think it’s pretty weird.  Hockey players are a different breed.

After a few seconds of shaking it around he decides to stand up to get another beer.  He walks past the open door, grabs a beer and turns facing the door while he opens it and takes a sip or two.  Now I can see the whole thing and it’s huge.  If I were to guess I’d say it was nearly 7” flaccid, thick and his scrotum hung low also.  I had never seen anything like it and thought, I’d parade around too if I had his member.  He walked around a little more then sat back down by his locker.

At this point some of the other guys start undressing.  Two guys across from the exhibitionist drop their draws and take a seat directly across from the open door.  Both have shortly trimmed pubes and are above average when flaccid.  Before I know it about 6 guys are lounging naked, all with short pubes and all rather large.  I’m wondering if there was a penis size requirement to join and am thankful not to be showering with them.

While these guys are having their big dick convention 2 girls walk by the open door.  They take a peak as they walk past and one yells out a “Hey!” to get the guys’ attention.  This doesn’t bother the guys in the least and I’m getting the idea that this is the norm.  Right away the guy with the massive cock gets interested in what happened.  He was in a part of the room that couldn’t be seen from the hall and I got the feeling he was disappointed in that.  So he heads over to the door to take a peek and lets his tool make a brief swing into the hall.  He comes back and says there’s one short heavyset girl that’s “cute if she lost about 40” and the other girl is “amazing”.  One of the still clothed players said he knew them and talked about how hot the tall one was and how he was trying to hook it up before he met his wife.

The girls ended up standing a ways down the hall so they couldn’t see into the locker room.  The next two guys that undressed were the two guys I knew.  I must admit I was curious to see my “large” friend’s member that I’d heard a lot about over the last 6 years.  Once he got to his boxers I was surprised not to see a large bulge.  Then he dropped the boxers and was every bit as big as I had heard.  He was slightly bigger than the other horse cock and also close cropped with the pubes.  I was feeling rather inadequate until the manager I knew dropped his shorts.  Finally an average to slightly below average flaccid penis.  He also was the only one to shave his pubes instead of just trimming them short.  It was nice to see him have no problems with his size around all these large guys.  I would’ve been intimidated.

At this point the only guys clothed are the guy that knows the 2 girls and a couple of guys next to him.  My friend the manager walks towards me (I’m sitting right next to the door) and walks out into the hall stark naked.  Standing in front of the door he asks the girls if they’d like to come in for a beer.  One lets out an enthusiastic “Yeah” but the other says no.  All my friend says is, “OK, you know where they’re at.”  I can hear the two whispering quickly and it’s getting louder.  Then the heavier girl pops around the corner and takes a seat next to me.  Her friend walks past the door, sneaks a peek, and stand on the other side of the doorway.

The heavier girl wasn’t bad.  She was about 5’4” with big tits and short blonde hair.  She was one of those more outgoing, liberated acting girls.  Her friend was about 5’8”, long blond hair with a perfect body and face.  She was the shy, prude type.  Both were about 25.

Again nobody bats an eyelash at her presence.  They guy with the first huge cock gets up and heads towards the beer.  He grabs one and heads over to her.  She never bothers to take her eyes off his big swinging member, and he loves it.  She sitting at about the height of his waist and he just stands there for a couple of seconds after he hands her the beer.  The rest of the undressed guys grab a towel and head off to the shower.  She makes sure to get a good look at them on their way out.

Now the only one’s left are me and the 3 guys, at least 1 of which knows this girl’s friend, that hadn’t undressed yet.  The guys get quick to undressing being sort of strategic to where they place their clothes and towels.  She was peering at them out of the corner of her eye and they were trying to stay covered without looking like they were.  I’m not sure what the point was as you could still see their cocks, just not very well.  Besides, they were all also large with close cropped pubes.  So they cover up with towels and head off to the shower.

With the showers not visible the girl stands up and heads for the door to try to get her friend.  She first asks me, “Aren’t you going to take a shower?”  She’s able to convince her friend to come in while the guys aren’t visible.  They set back down next to me and the chunky one’s talking a mile a minute.  She’s saying how great this is and how big the guys are and their cute butts.  She says how 2 are absolutely huge and how her friend needs to see it to believe it.  The hottie just giggles and doesn’t say anything, but shakes her head.

While she’s talking two guys step out of the shower and are now visible from where we sit.  One is my hung friend and the other is one of the large guys.  If they were big before the shower, they’re huge afterwards.  I don’t know if it was the warm water or if they were fluffing, but wow.  The tall girl just froze and stared.  The guys kept talking to each other and pretended not to notice.  They made sure to spend extra time and attention to their genitals.  

After the tall blond stared for a good 10 seconds she went back to the hallway, beet red.  Now all the guys were exiting the shower, and a good bit larger than they entered.  Once dried off they all put their towels over their shoulder instead of around their waists.  I thought, I bet they made a pact to give her a show.  Again I was surprised at how comfortable the manager was.  It was clear that he was the only one not oversized.  

The girl tried to play it cool.  She didn’t mind being a bit obvious in her checking them out, but she acted like no big deal.  Then the guy she knew came up to his locker, right next to where she was sitting.  She goes to take a sip of beer, and check him over good, when he quick turns and nearly hits her cheek with his cock.  She chokes on the beer and everyone chuckles.  She’s a bit embarrassed and notices the young hung guy slapping his cock around in his hand.  She says, “Ok you’re big, we get it. Now quit jerking it” and the guy turns bright red.  Attention diverted.

After that she stayed while everybody got dressed and later both went out to the bar with us.  Nobody spoke of it the rest of the night.  I was rather taken aback by the whole thing.  I’d never been around guys 21-31 year olds that were so open to nudity around each other, let alone anybody walking down the hall.  Maybe it was because they were all well to unbelievably well hung, save for one.  But the small guy seemed to be the most open.  Go figure?
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

Re: Locker Room CFNM
« Reply #1 on: Sep 14th, 2006, 10:06pm »

Wow, that was quite the story!   I'm really surprised that the girls stuck around as long as they did.  But then when you reported what the girl said when Mr. Big was slapping his dick around, it all made more sense!  That was pretty damn hilarious!
I'm also quite proud of you for actually saying that you "notice" other guys' size and are comfortable enough in your heterosexuality  to say it.  I remember in high school locker room situations, the guys who were bigger than average seemed to be more confident.  But that wasn't always... it really depended upon the personality of the guy.  I never thought much about it at the time.

I had some buddies in undergraduate school that were on a rugby team. They pretty much behaved alot like your hockey buds, but I never had any lockerroom time w/them. I just saw them get naked at almost every bar they had their post-game drink-a-thons at. That's what'll happen I guess! They were nutcases really...
IP Logged

All Things CFNM | CFNM Stories | CFNM On YouTube
C5
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #2 on: Sep 15th, 2006, 12:51pm »

I tend to get long winded in my stories so it probably sounded like she was in there longer than she was.  There was a good bit of nudity taking place before the girls showed up.  Guys just sitting around naked drinking beer.  That struck me as a bit odd.  My locker room experiences were limited to high school and the YMCA.  Nobody in high school stayed nude longer than absolutely necessary.  At the Y some older gentlemen treated the locker room as a nudist resort, but none under the age of 50.

All I can figure is that hockey guys are just different, or maybe times have changed.  Like I said, these guys have been very open about seeing other guys’ cocks.  The talk of my friend’s very large one came up often and not just behind locker room doors.  I’ve heard it around girlfriends and wives.  So taking a peek wasn’t taboo with these guys, on the contrary, they expected and really invited it.  One guy during this experience was even saying he told his wife about their “sword fights”.  What he said he described to her was basically a circle jerk in the shower and claimed it really happened.  I’ve never seen it and really have a hard time believing it myself, but I’ve heard it mentioned since.  I guess I’m not THAT secure in my heterosexuality, where I could imagine doing that.

Then again, the way Mr. Big grabbed his dick and started shaking it about was weird and that didn’t seem to bother anybody.  I think if anybody had done that in my previous locker room experiences they would’ve been ridiculed and called gay.  When you’re nude around a bunch of men you handle your penis as little as possible.  

As far as the girl that stayed, she was one of those raunchy chicks.  That night at the bar she cursed like a sailor.  Girls like that always seem to be on the chunky side.  It was obvious later that she was a little shy about being in the locker room because that was the quietest she had been all night.  She was rather vocal about having a threesome with an ex-boyfriend and a chick.  Frankly she had an annoying personality.  Her hot ass friend that was too prudish to be in the locker room was the exact opposite.  I’m not sure why they were even friends.  I got the feeling that they had been since childhood and were still just because.  It was obvious at some point, maybe high school, one turned into a hoe and the other it the guys’ fantasy.  I think it’s safe to say, without the hot chick she wouldn’t have been invited into the locker room.
IP Logged
cfnm16
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #3 on: Sep 27th, 2007, 9:22am »

one time after my workout at the locker room i stripped down tottlay nude. i usually sit around showing of my 7.5 and proud dick anyway i go on a certain time as these two other guys go one is 24 and the other is 39 but all 3 of us r in shape. anyway wer naked and we talk abot my skul and ther jobs. then the cleaning lady comes in this is quiet normal for us since they usually clean at this time. steph(the cleaning lady) always takes her time cleaning wer wer at. we sometimes put a show for her like touching ourselves and bending and stff one time she even "accidentally" touched it and pre cum ozed out
IP Logged
dapris former 5cfnm
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: Sep 28th, 2007, 12:21pm »

on Sep 27th, 2007, 9:22am, cfnm16 wrote:
one time after my workout at the locker room i stripped down tottlay nude. i usually sit around showing of my 7.5 and proud dick anyway i go on a certain time as these two other guys go one is 24 and the other is 39 but all 3 of us r in shape. anyway wer naked and we talk abot my skul and ther jobs. then the cleaning lady comes in this is quiet normal for us since they usually clean at this time. steph(the cleaning lady) always takes her time cleaning wer wer at. we sometimes put a show for her like touching ourselves and bending and stff one time she even "accidentally" touched it and pre cum ozed out

where does this happen?
I mean in what country?
IP Logged

How do you say CFNM in Hebrew?
SurfinCFNM
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #5 on: Oct 4th, 2007, 10:32pm »

In japan many of the cleaners are old ladies and they don't seem to put out signs or anything. When I lived in Japan my local gym had a female attendant who was stationed in the Mens changing room constantly.

Probably the only other place I had this experience was when I was staying in a backpackers in San Sebastian. An old couple ran the place and the old lady would clean the mens shower/change room. The funny thing was that she would only do the cleaning at the busiest times of the day (mid-morning) when there were a lot of guys in there (I stayed there for over 2 weeks so it was no coincidence of timing). It wasn't like she was sneaky about looking either, she would just stare whilst moving a mop arbitrarily around. Once I went out of the showers to use the urinal (I had to put my towel over my shoulder so I was naked) and she just put down her mop, walked over and and started cleaning the urinal next to me!!! This lady was pretty nutty; she wore really thick glasses that were tinted purple and would wear low-cut Spanish sun dresses even though she was pretty obese (and also had those swollen ankles that diabetics sometimes get) and must have been over 80.  
All the guys I spoke to about it thought it was absolutely hilarious. This big Dutch guy called her "tie-tie" (means mother or auntie i think) and she liked it so much that she started introducing herself as "tie-tie". 3 Japanese guys even got me to take a photo of them naked with their arms around the old lady!!! However on my 6th night at the hostel a couple of American guys got really worked up over it and wanted to report the hostel to the police and thought the lady was a psycho pervert. As far as I know they just moved on, which was lucky because the Dutch guy wanted to beat them up and throw them out.
IP Logged
dapris former 5cfnm
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: Oct 8th, 2007, 5:38am »

on Oct 5th, 2007, 4:21pm, Rodney wrote:
From what I've read and heard, female attendants and cleaners in male locker rooms are the norm in much if not most of continental Europe. My only experience occurred over 20 years ago at the health club facilities at a hotel in Zurich, Switzerland. Every time I used the locker room there was at least one female employee present, and usually more than one.  

The men in the locker room at the time in various stages of undress were not bothered in the slightest by the female presence. A few of them struck up conversations in German or French with the women.

The most interesting experience was when a woman I took to be a hotel clerk came in, sat down behind the counter, lit up a cigarette, and proceeded to exchange small talk in German with the woman attendant, all the while checking out the men. I believe to this day that she was perhaps a desk clerk who thought what a better way to take her break than to sit in the men's locker room and watch the naked men.

I'm sure one day this taboo will fall in the good ol' US of A as well, and women will begin to staff men's locker rooms and rest rooms. With any luck, it will happen while I'm still young enough to enjoy it.

I know that Rodney, I was born and lived most of my chuldhood in Romania (eastern Europe, comunist era) and I remember the cleaning ladies in the locker rooms at the swiming pools. all of them were over 50  and unatractive, and seemed very old in my eyes (since I was 10 - 13 years old).
« Last Edit: Oct 8th, 2007, 5:43am by dapris former 5cfnm » IP Logged

How do you say CFNM in Hebrew?
JerBear
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

www.eroticwoman stories.blogspo t.com/

« Reply #7 on: Jul 14th, 2008, 5:35pm »

You really should post more C5, you have great stories to share and a true love for CFNM!!

Hope you're doing well ....

JerBear
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2008, 5:35pm by JerBear » IP Logged

I have a MMA degree (master of masturbatory arts). I gave it to myself. I thought that was the point.
cd

Email

« Reply #8 on: Jul 14th, 2008, 5:50pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

on Oct 5th, 2007, 4:21pm, Rodney wrote:

I'm sure one day this taboo will fall in the good ol' US of A as well, and women will begin to staff men's locker rooms and rest rooms. With any luck, it will happen while I'm still young enough to enjoy it.

Forgot about this thread.  
But don't hold your breath Rodney.  In this country someone would complain and threaten a suit, and that would be the end of it.
Far more likely that Europe will appropriate our customs of nude prudity than the other way around.  It's already happened many places.
IP Logged
mike345
YaBB Full Member

Yup. That's Me.

« Reply #9 on: Jul 14th, 2008, 10:05pm »

good story. i had a similar experience last winter, and posted on another forum. here's the cut and paste, then an update:

Quote:
My company started a hockey team, which plays recreationally at a local rink. It was open to anyone and a couple of girls from work joined. We have about 18 players, and only 2 females. Everyone is between I would say 22 and 35 with one guy who's about 48. I've played hockey for a while, and been on teams with women before. Typically they don't use the same room as the men, or just dress and then come in when everyone is dressed. Before the game, these girls were in the room, but had their sports bras and spandex on already and most of the guys just shrugged it off. After the game, I didn't think anything of it and quickly stripped down and headed over to the shower room. I'm usually the first or second in the room since people like to socialize outside and congratulate the opponent. I shower up, a couple of other guys trickle in, and I finish. I dry off and come out of the shower room butt naked...only to find that both the female players are in the room changing as well, and stare right at me. After the shower, I was lucky to be hanging about an inch. We normally leave the towels in the showerroom because the rink provides them and launders them. So, it was either turn around, go get a towel, or walk across the room to my stuff. I chose to just go to my things. Embarrassing. We'll see what Monday brings

So, the update.

Pretty much, these girls laughed and giggled, and teased me on that Monday. They didn't do anything really mean-spirited, and didn't tell anyone else, so I was ok with it. They did make some cold shower jokes, buy me a bag of tootsie rolls and kid around, but in a way where it was just good fun. After a few days, they dropped it. They did get a kick out of this guy Steve who is hung like an elephant though, and gave our friend Carl some crap for turning beat red. Sometimes when there are others who share the embarassment, it's much easier to take.

The rest of the season, the guys got more comfortable. None of us walked out of the shower naked anymore, but we did change at our stalls like normal. One of the girls even ran late one game and had to change into her sports bra in the room. I made sure to tease her the next day at work.
IP Logged
seattlesam
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #10 on: Jul 15th, 2008, 2:28am »

You know, as far as the cleaning ladies and the older gals...good for them.  Maybe they have had a rough life, maybe life has passed them by, maybe nobody cares for them...so I hope they had a little bit of enjoyment or excitment in seeing the guys, even if they didn't let on that they were watching.

Great post C5.  I think I would want to be  naked and appreciated, or laughed at, etc by a classy woman of any age rather than deal with a non-feminine, raunchy, drunk regardless if she were a beauty or a beast.
« Last Edit: Jul 15th, 2008, 2:37am by seattlesam » IP Logged
C5
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #11 on: Jul 15th, 2008, 9:30am »

Well I'm glad everybody enjoyed it, probably almost as much as I did being there.  Even though I didn't participate and was just an observer, it was very interesting to watch the behavior of everyone.  I think I may have been a little too shy to have participated, especially with the size of most of those guys in there.  Rather intimidating.  But I wouldn't mind getting the chance to observe the whole experience again.

On the topic of cleaning ladies.  In college we had a woman clean all of our dorm restrooms.  Each one was shared between 2 rooms, so either 2 or 4 guys shared the restroom.  She would knock and then come in pretty quickly, so I'm sure she saw her share of guys.  Not that she was trying intentionally, or that she was acting unprofessionally.  I'm just sure a number of guys made sure to expose themselves.  She was really nice, probably mid to late 20s.  Not very attractive but she was a stripper.  I imagine the joint wasn't very nice.  I got along very well with her.

Again I'm glad everyone liked this experience.  Of the hundreds I've had I try to pass on the handful that were pretty erotic.  Hopefully I'll recall some more.
IP Logged
Woodster
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Have fun!

Email

« Reply #12 on: Jul 15th, 2008, 11:10am »

Thanks for posting this C5. It's a good one and well written too.
IP Logged
newdflesh
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

newdflesh  

« Reply #13 on: Jul 21st, 2008, 4:34pm »

Great story...One of my favorites  Wink
IP Logged

I enjoy chatting about CFNM activities. Feel free to IM me. Yahoo: newdflesh
lokheed
YaBB Senior Member

A Frenchy fan

« Reply #14 on: Jul 22nd, 2008, 12:37pm »

I like reading such good cfnm adventures. Thank you for sharing.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples