CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 23rd, 2014, 6:06pm

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, scooter, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   Future Nurses assisting in School Physicals
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Future Nurses assisting in School Physicals  (Read 23488 times)
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Future Nurses assisting in School Physicals
« on: Sep 12th, 2006, 11:02pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Here is an idea I had earlier suggested; now I will draw up a plan, as to how it could work.
When I was in high school, all students who weren't examined by their family doctor by October 1st, were examined by the school  physician. Two curtained off sections were set up in the nurse's office. Boys (and later, girls) stripped down to their underwear (later, bras & panties), then waited to be called to the adjoining section, where the doctor would perform the exam.
My suggestion, that senior future nurses should witness and assist in school physicals, for both genders, could go like this.  
A schedule of which future nurse would be assisting the doctor would be posted; students could choose someone they felt most comfortable with. If the desired time slot was filled, an alternate selection could be made. If that too was filled, the nurse would assign the day & time. Now, most future nurses are still girls, but, as some men have entered the profession, a boy or two may well be a member. If a boy was too girl shy, he could choose a male student, if a slot was open. I have previously said that "17 and a senior" be the minimum qualifications. However, as most kids began elementary school if their birthday was no later than early December, those future nurses who would be 1-2 months short of 17 should still qualify.
On the day of the physical, the boys would report at their designated time slot . The girl future nurse (to describe a CFNM situation) would greet them, and express appreciation to them for choosing her watch. She would then ask them to strip to their underwear, remaining in that section for a brief time, as late comers arrived. She would then go around to the section where the doctor was getting ready, and assist him/her in setting up any equipment. She would then call the first boy in, introduce him to the doctor, and ask any pertinent questions which are relevant to his medical history. The doctor would then begin the exam, and proceed with the preliminary areas-blood pressure(checked by the girl), eyes, ears, mouth, chest, stomach, and knees. The student would then announce the genital exam, and, depending on the emotional state of the examinee, choose one of several approaches. For a comfortable boy, she might say, "Okay, Donald, its' time for us to see all that you have; stand up and drop your underpants." For a nervous, shy boy, she could say, "Donald, the big moment has arrived, please show how comfortable you are with me, and drop your underpants".  If the boy still hesitated,and was developing an erection she could say, "It's okay, I understand it comes naturally; let me help you". She takes hold of his underwear band, at his sides, and lowers them for him. She then intently observes , as the doctor checks for testicular cancer, and possibly his penis too. When done, she advises him to pull up his underwear, and go back to get dressed, complimenting him on his comfort with her.
This practice would be very beneficial to the future nurse,as she would gain valuable medical training. The boys would benefit, by overcoming girl shyness. And, of course, the girl would derive an added fringe benefit, by observing her male schoolmates!

IP Logged
watchesem
YaBB Full Member

I like Watchin' em!

Re: Future Nurses assisting in School Physicals
« Reply #1 on: Sep 13th, 2006, 11:25pm »

Your idea reminded me of a story I had read a while back, originally posted on a board for medical sexual stories called "speculumpages.com" (that page is now gone) Sad

Here is the text of that story, however. Great CFNM - Enjoy.

I graduated from a small private high school in a small town in the Midwest United States. It was required that each student receive a physical examination before being allowed to enter the next year. As part of the tuition cost, the school provided an annual free health screening through a local clinic. The screenings took place over a four day period, with each class receiving their screenings on their assigned day. Monday was freshman, Tuesday was the sophomore class, etc. The girls would gather in the girls' gym and the boys would line up in the boys' gym, and clinic personnel would check each student's height, weight, temperature, blood pressure, and so on. Girls would also receive a breast exam and boys, we assumed, would get whatever boys got (no boys in my family).  

I should explain that our school was divided into a girls school and a boys school, with only lunch, drivers education, and a few AP classes being co-ed. The cafeteria was in the center of the school, with the girls school out one set of exit doors, and the boys school out the other. The entrances to the locker rooms were just outside of the cafeteria doors, and the gymnasiums were behind the cafeteria (actually, it was one large gym with a partition in the center that could be removed for an all school pep-rally or assembly, or for sporting events).

I was a junior, and had my physical on Wednesday, so I didn't think much of it when I saw a couple of clinic people bustling around on Thursday morning. The assistant principal called four of us junior girls into her office just before start of classes. My friends Sally, Emily, my close friend Tara, and me. All Honors students, I noticed. She explained that some of the clinic personnel were unable to attend because of an emergency at the clinic and there was no way to reschedule the event, so they needed two students to help out with the girls' exams, and two students to help out with the boys' exams. Ordinarily of course they would want boys for the boys exams, but the junior boys class was out on a field trip that day. Because the senior girls were in their own clinic exams, and she didn't feel that this should be something that underclassmen were trusted with, she felt that she had no option other than to assign this to some trustworthy junior girls. She felt that the four of us were the most mature junior girls and would be able to handle ourselves properly. She then went on to state that since both Tara and I had expressed interest in medical school on our recent college application profiles, that we would be assisting with the boys' exams. She threatened us with suspension from school for any inappropriate reports from the nurse, and we promised nothing but the most upstanding behavior.  

Tara and I didn't know what to expect, but we figured it couldn't be much different than our own exams. The girls' school uniform was a skirt and white button-down shirt. The girls all removed their bras in the locker room, then replaced their shirts. We received our physicals, and would unbutton our shirts for the breast exam. The boys' uniform consisted of blue slacks (no jeans) and a white button-down shirt. We weren't sure that the boys would need to disrobe at all, but as Tara and I made our way to the boys' gym, we hoped there was a chance we might get to see some of them in their underwear.  

There was a tent set up in one corner of the boys' gym, just in front of the doors to the locker room. The nurse who would be giving the exams turned out to be in her early-to-mid twenties, and very friendly. She asked us if we'd ever assisted with anything like this before, and we said no, but I quickly told her about our desire to attend medical school, hoping she wouldn't turn us away and ask for more qualified assistants. She told us that the job for which she needed us wasn't difficult at all, then said with a wink that we were in for a real treat today. She then adopted a more serious attitude and told us that we were to remain professional and discreet at all times. She expected grousing about our presence there, but didn’t want to complicate her job by having it required that we leave altogether. She then went on to explain that normally there would be two nurses and two assistants for the boys, and the same for the girls, but that two of the the other nurses and all of the assistants were unable to come because of the emergency at the clinic, and therefore she'd have to perform all of the examinations on the boys herself. This would already double the time she'd have to take to perform the exams, and if we had to leave, it would become unmanagable. She then said that she really didn't need two assistants, but since we were both there, we could both stay. She estimated that we would be out of class until lunch.

She had us each don an apron and hat, similar to what a candy-striper might wear, then handed each of us a clipboard with several sheets of paper containing a list of names and several columns. She said she would read each boy's name off his form as he came in, then call out the results of each procedure as she completed it. Whoever had that boy's name on her chart would take the boys form, then fill in the appropriate columns on both the chart and form, and mark any notes the nurse might call out. It was as simple as that. The completed forms would then be retained for the school's records, and the chart would be kept by the clinic as the medical record.

As she finished setting up, Tara and I looked over the charts. Most of the column headings were easy to understand - "temp" for temperature, "bp" for blood pressure, etc. They were very similar to the blanks on the forms from our own physicals. The last column was marked "TCE." Tara and I looked at each other curiously. We were about to ask the nurse when the gym door opened behind us and the first group of boys began filing in, marching around to the front of the tent, and lining up in front of the main door. They were all in their underwear! The nurse announced that we were to get started, and she had us stand behind and to the left and right of her to begin.  

With only our hair pulled back, an apron and a hat as a disguise, it's amazing that more of the boys didn't recognize us.

The first boy was a handsome athlete who looked very uncomfortable at our seeing him in his jockey shorts. He handed the nurse his form and she read off his name. "Mine," Tara said, finding his name on her chart. The nurse then had him stand on the scale as she read off his height and weight, Tara dutifully writing the numbers in the columns while I checked out his butt. Lucky me, I had nothing to do but watch this handsome guy walking around in front of me in his underwear!  

The nurse took his temperature and blood pressure, listened to his heart and lungs through the stethoscope, and all of the general physical exam stuff, calling out information for Tara to write onto the form.  

Then she sat down on a low stool and had the boy stand in front of her, Tara and I still standing just behind and to either side. Without any preamble, she hooked her fingers into the waistband of his briefs and yanked them down to his knees! The poor guy instinctively tried to cover himself with his hands, but the nurse instructed him to keep his hands at his sides. She proceeded to carefully examine his penis, gently holding it in her hand and turning it back and forth, then lifting it up and checking its underside. Then, holding his penis up in the air, she used her other hand to check his testicles, rolling them in her fingers for about thirty seconds each. Our eyes were like saucers, and the poor guy looked like he wanted to melt into the floor. Tara looked at me, mouth agape.  

I nodded mutely and we both went back to staring. The nurse finally allowed the boy to pull up his briefs and said, "Testicular Cancer Exam - normal." Tara made the notation as the boy practically ran out of the room. The exit door back to the locker room was behind us, and there was a back door to the tent that allowed each boy to leave as quickly as possible. It also, I noticed, assured that he had no way of warning the other boys what was coming.  

Tara and I couldn't believe our luck. We were going to get to see each and every senior boy completely naked, and since that part of the exam took upwards of a minute and a half, we were going to get a good look, too! Our hearts were pounding as the next boy was called in.  

With the initial astonishment gone, we were able to concentrate on the details of each boy's sex organs. We were amazed at the variety of shapes and sizes (I had never seen a naked male except in magazines), and that the tallest boys didn't always have the largest penises. In fact, one of the smaller boys in the class revealed a rather nice-sized one. Most of the boys were mortified to be nude in front of us, although a few appeared to enjoy showing off. One boy in particular had often bragged about being very well-endowed, and when it was his turn, we were both practically leaning forward in anticipation. When the nurse pulled his underpants down, we almost laughed - his penis was one of the smallest ones! I'm sure he saw Tara's hand fly to her mouth to keep from giggling out loud. He couldn't get out of there fast enough.  

Some of the boys actually got partially erect from the nurse handling their privates, and a couple even grew to full-fledged hard-ons before our eyes! The nurse seemed to take her time with those, appearing to be amused as we stared. She extended the time that some of them were naked well beyond two or three full minutes! Neither Tara nor I could help but giggle when one boy tried to pull his underpants back on, only to have his erect penis cause a huge tent, then slip through the fly in his boxers! I expected the nurse to scold us but she turned and smiled, then simply called for the next boy. I think the nurse figured that we would have a great time checking out all of the boys naked, and that was what she had meant when she said we were in for a treat. She also seemed to enjoy displaying some of the naked boys for us because when the best looking boys were in, or the boys with partial or full erections, she would pull down their underwear, start performing the exam, and then stop, tell him not to move, then turn around and remove her stethoscope as though it were bothering her, leaving him standing there totally naked for thirty seconds or so, and would always catch our eyes and give the smallest smile before she continued the exam.

The most memorable was a boy from the swim team. He was very lean, but well muscled. He was wearing small colored bikini-style breifs, and had the best body we had seen all day. The nurse pulled down his breifs, and not only did we get our first glimpse of one of the biggest penises we had seen all day, but he was totally hairless, too! The nurse asked him if there was a medical reason that he shaved, and he started to turn red, and mumbled in reply that he shaved his legs for swim team, and had just gone farther last night. He started to erect during the exam, and the nurse stopped and took off her stethascope and put it on the table behind her. She wasn't even touching him, and he continued to erect until his penis was standing straight up towards the ceiling, and was probably close to eight inches long. The nurse turned to face him again, and after a moment, completely restarted her exam. Once she finally finished, she told him she wanted to be sure that there were no problems caused by the shaving, and proceeded to examine his belly and thighs, causing his breifs to drop past his knees and fall to the floor. She then asked him to turn around, and she examined his upper thighs just below his butt. When he turned, one leg stepped out of the breifs, so once the nurse finally finished he had some difficulty getting them back up and on. It was kind of neat to see his erect penis swinging from side to side. When he finally pulled his breifs back on, he was facing us, and we all saw that about three inches of his penis was still sticking out the top. He turned red again, then walked quickly out the back. Once we heard the door to the locker room close, we all three released stifled laughs. Not loud, mind you, but it was comical. He must have been naked for upwards of five minutes total, including the time he had his back to us.

It was 1:30 by the time the last boy had received his exam, and over those five hours we had seen 62 penises (which meant we had also seen 124 testicles, Tara pointed out). The nurse thanked us for helping out and said she hoped we hadn't gotten too bored (with a wink). We assured her that we hadn't, unable to hold back a small laugh. Of course there was no way we could keep a straight face when we saw the boys later (nor could they look us in the eye!). And of course there was no way we could keep what we saw to ourselves! It is safe to say that none of the senior boys had any secrets when we were done talking with the other girls, and we were the envy of all of the girls in school!  

Some of the boys complained about our being present, but since then the clinic has been able to provide adequate staff for the exams. Tara and I certainly enjoyed our opportunity, and it is something we will never forget. The shared experience has actually made us best friends, and if we ever find ourselves at a loss of things to talk about, we can still fall back on that Thursday morning in 1986! Tara is a nurse now, but I abandoned my dream of medical school, and became a pharmacist, instead. The first two years after graduation from high school, we both were able to volunteer one week each year at the clinic, near the end of the school year, when they needed extra assistants. The nurse we made friends with that day has always taken good care of us, and we were able to come back to our old high school and assist with the boys physicals both years, but those are stories for another time.
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Sep 14th, 2006, 12:49am »

I haven't read that story in years--thank you for finding it and sharing it!  Obviously as now that site is completely gone (and I think it has been gone awhile now), you must have saved the story.  Any particular reason for that?  Lol...
although the story really does seem to ring true, I highly doubt that it is.  There was way too much awareness of sexual harassment around 1986, with the big scare of child molestation and all that was still going around at that time.  But then again, I do wonder with high schools that things like this perhaps did happen.  Maybe on a much lesser scale.

As far as the idea as being "good" for the boys and the "future nurses" goes, I think it's entirely inappropriate.  Like utterly and completely inappropriate.  Sure, that would be good practice if they were actually going to become nurses, but hey, what happens if they don't?  Then the guys have been treated as guinea pigs and the girls involved have also, for what gain?  If they truly want to go through nursing school, all they have to do is wait one year and do it in college.

Now I know it blows the fantasy, but let's be real here.  Even with the fact that many nursing programs have waiting periods for admittance, the girls will get plenty of experience in their practicum /clinical portion of their schooling later on.  At a time when they are more mature and can handle both the responsibility and the level of professionalism that honestly doesn't exist in many 17 or 18 year olds.  Plus, a doctor can easily take care of doing exams without any assistance of a high school student--especially if they are needing to get alot of physicals done.  All an inexperienced assistant would do is get in the way, thereby making the process slower.

Anyway, I really did enjoy reading what you wrote because it totally reminded me of a watered down story that somebody like Bernie would have posted.  I truly miss that guy!  Does anybody know if he's been around recently?  I've seen his posts on another forum, but then he disappeared again--that was months ago.
IP Logged

All Things CFNM | CFNM Stories | CFNM On YouTube
cd

Email

« Reply #3 on: Sep 14th, 2006, 1:10am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

If high school kids want to become nurses many high schools have programs with local hospitals where the kids spend some time with medical personnel watching and/or assisting.  Probably every hospital and program implements it differently.
But I doubt you'll see them assisting at their classmates physicals!
IP Logged
Yellow_Fever
YaBB Full Member

« Reply #4 on: Sep 14th, 2006, 1:21am »

Fortunately the Speculum website was archived on a fairly regular bases at the Internet Archive:

http://www.archive.org/index.php

Just enter the former URL in the "Wayback Machine's" search engine:

http://www.speculumpages.com/index1.html

Enjoy!
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #5 on: Sep 14th, 2006, 1:52am »

on Sep 14th, 2006, 1:21am, Yellow_Fever wrote:
Fortunately the Speculum website was archived on a fairly regular bases at the Internet Archive:

http://www.archive.org/index.php

Just enter the former URL in the "Wayback Machine's" search engine:

http://www.speculumpages.com/index1.html

Enjoy!

Thanks for the tip! Man, I'd forgotten how many damn enema fetish stories were there... jeeese!
IP Logged

All Things CFNM | CFNM Stories | CFNM On YouTube
Pawn20
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #6 on: Sep 14th, 2006, 9:32pm »

Here's two stories from Literotica.com that deal with what you're talking about.  

"Stand to Attention"
http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=113713

"Shadow Day"
http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=131798
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #7 on: Sep 14th, 2006, 11:06pm »

My thanks to all for their comments!
Superflous is basically right; my school physician (an older, European gentleman, who lived a long life) handled all the physicals himself, without an assistant. The nurse giving the check-ups in the story needed at least one assistant, though.  
I'm sure that Sally & Emily were SUPER disappointed that they were assigned the senior girls'physicals. The young nurse had reasonable expectations that Tara & the narrator would be in for some treat; she just didn't want the girls to act silly, which they didn't. For any girl to see an entire class of senior boys get their check-ups is beyond most girls' wildest dreams!  
The only thing I have a problem with was that the boys weren't prepared for this. I'm surprised that none of them re-entered the gym, after getting dressed, to warn their classmates. Still, the nurse was around 22-25, and the absent assistants were probably of similar, if not younger age. So, it would take only a small adjustment to be observed by two schoolmates, each a year younger than the seniors.
I don't see child molestation entering into the picture; these were 17-year olds, not 10-year olds. Even with 10-year olds boys, having two 16-year old girls observe their physicals would have been okay, as the boys were only touched by the nurse. I don't believe sexual harassment can be charged, either. On one level, 'hostile environment" can be claimed. However, since the school could show a valid need for the  16-year old assistants, considering the circumstances, and women reporters freely go into men's sports locker rooms, the school would probably have been able to defend itself from any legal action.

True, most high school girls may lack the maturity to handle something like this, yet I do believe certain ones, if properly instructed (as these two were) , could act  somewhat "sensibly & professionally", while learning medical procedures & enjoying a "treat" of a fringe benefit. Also, it would still be a learning experience, even if they didn't persue a medical career.  

The two became assistants at the clinic, right after graduating high school, so they presumably got to see the boys in the next 2 classes after them, as well!

Although I live on Long Island, as does Bernie of the old board, I don't know him, nor what he may be doing now.
IP Logged
Caipora
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #8 on: Sep 15th, 2006, 3:21pm »

Quote:
I'm surprised that none of them re-entered the gym, after getting dressed, to warn their classmates.
You may recall that in Huckleberry Finn, when the Duke and the Dauphin's Shakespeare fails to go over, they put on a "farce", advertised as indecent, that lasts something like three minutes.  

The audience is about half the adult men in town. Taken, they consider lynching the pair, until a cooler head points out that they will be the laughing stock of the other half of the town. Instead the duped customers talk up the play, the other half of the town sees it the next night, and the third night Huck, taking cash at the door, counts the vegetables and dead cats being carried in.

The point is, why warn the others boys? So they can decide they'll see their family doctors the next day instead? If you've had two junior girls see you having your balls checked, better that it happens to the whole senior class.  

And, of course, the boys had their own classes to go to.  

- Caipora
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #9 on: Sep 16th, 2006, 2:48pm »

Thanks, Caipora!
I am still overwhelmed about that story, as it may be the best CFNM story I have ever read!
I wish to chip in with a few more reflections. Concerning the story's validity, I found it rather odd that school physicals were given in June, rather than at the start of the next school year. That would mean that the boys being examined were actually  finishing juniors; there would be no need to examine seniors about to graduate. Likewise, Tara  and the narrator would have been finishing sophomores, and the freshmen who were examined that Monday would have been finishing 8th graders. Also, the confluence of all things occurring together is questionable: the emergency at the clinic, the "junior" boys being away on a trip, the assistant principal not wanting two"sophomore" boys to assist in the "senior" boys' physicals, all could raise eyebrows. Assuming the tale to be true, though, I will further elaborate on the experiences of the medical assistants, and the boys.
I insist some preparation should have been given, so the guys could have been mentally & emotionally prepared for their schoolmates' presence. However, these factors should be considered:  
1) These physicals had been given in years immediately preceeding this one, so all the boys, with the exception of any transfer students, would have known what to expect, having actually experienced them. Likely, they knew a young woman, less than a decade older than them, would have been among the examining nurses, or else someone similar to her. They also would have been examined  with girls only a few years older them observing, some of whom they may have known in the school as upperclasswomen. That said, they were prepared for CFNM.
2) As Tara and her friend observed the boys entering the tent in their underwear, the boys had ample opportunity to see them. I would certainly recognize a girl I knew, with her hair pulled back, wearing a candy striper's apron & cap! None of the boys sought to go back outside the tent, at that point.
3) If the boys had previously experienced CFNM with girls one to three years older than them, whom they may have known, it would only take a small mental and psychological adjustment to experience CFNM with two girls a year younger than them, and still in the school.  
4) This was a beautiful opportunity to be totally open and secure with the female gender. They would be seen and handled by a woman less than a decade their senior, while being observed by two girls a year younger than them, altogether a very positive growth experience!
4) For the girls, this was the best of treats! They got good medical experience, while observing all their senior boy schoolmates in the process. Three ladies all meeting 64 penises, 128 testicles, and in gentle control-it probably doesn't get much better than that! When the nurse extended the genital exam for some of the boys, in addition to giving her assistants an extended view, it also helped the boys to further lose their inhibitions, and be more open to CFNM.
In summary, all the boys should have learned the comfort and pleasure of having 3 "skirts" gently in control, while those 3 "skirts", nurse included, enjoyed a wonderful experience!
IP Logged
scooter
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Senior Member

« Reply #10 on: Sep 20th, 2006, 10:16am »

on Sep 14th, 2006, 9:32pm, Pawn20 wrote:
Here's two stories from Literotica.com that deal with what you're talking about.  

"Stand to Attention"
http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=113713

"Shadow Day"
http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=131798

Thank you for pointing me to these stories.  They are definitely among the scenarios that both put the lead in and take the lead out of my 'pencil'. :P

-scooter (shooter)
IP Logged

Show me yours and I'll take a picture of it
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #11 on: Oct 16th, 2009, 4:52pm »

Superfluous,
While I do not believe the story either, you must admit the author did an excellent job explaining how it could happen.  There was an emergency at the clinic, the physicals couldn't be rescheduled and no boys to assist were available.

One of the reasons I find it unbelieveable is that whenever I had had to undergo a test for inguinal hernia the examiner has always asked that I lower my shorts or simply said, "I have to check you for a hernia."  No examiner has ever pulled down my shorts.  It is entirely believeable to me that girls might assist in the process of taking weight etc. but it does seem likely to me that a nurse would expose students nude in front of their classmates.  All she would have to do is do this part of the exam in private.  There are also sophomore boys and even janitorial staff that could be used to assist.  If you were a principal would you put yourself in this position?

Too bad, I sort of wish it really did happen!  the embarassment makes it that much more exciting.
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #12 on: Oct 19th, 2009, 9:22am »

the best stories are always the most detailed and the most realistic ; in that one, it is interesting to have credible explanations about the reason of the presence of the girls classmates, even if it is nevertheless incredible because they are too young.  

The school authorities must have required before the physical of boys an agreement of the parents of the girls because it was indecent for her to see  boys of their age in the nude in a school;

It would have been credible with young students nurses who were not students in the same school and would have been older of only a few years.  
In that case, I think that they might assist in the process of weigh in  the boys even if the boys were  in the nude  and why not the private exam in the view of the students nurses if they had to learn how to perform a male examination;

When "youndgreen" said that for a test for inguinal n hernia, the examiner had never pulled down his underwear, I believe him, but it was not a common rule, some nurses or doctors pulled themselves down  the underwear instead of asking to the students to do it, I have known that situation in school physicals and I think it really could happen, it is not  that which is incredible in the story.  

it is rather as he said that  some janitorial staff or clerk staff could have been asked by the principal of the school to help for the physicals, I don't believe that the sophomore boys could have been asked to assist because it would have been almost also embarrassing for the boys who were examined. It would have been better if they were adults, of the same gender if it was possible but  even of the opposite gender if necessary.

In my schools in France, sometimes one or two male monitors were required to supervise us when undressing in the locker room or even to help the nurse in the exam room.
IP Logged
seattlesam
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #13 on: Jan 26th, 2010, 4:23am »

SingleDonald:  Thanks for originating this topic back in 2006.  Pawn 20: thanks for the two Literotica references...they were great cfnm stories !
IP Logged
Woodster
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Have fun!

Email

« Reply #14 on: Jan 26th, 2010, 11:31am »

Don't even get me started writing about nurses, it's become an obsession for me.  Roll Eyes
IP Logged
amishboy

Email

« Reply #15 on: Jan 27th, 2010, 4:12pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I don't find the explanations "credible" for why these girls would be present (or even needed) at these exams. Did they have ANY medical experience?  

There is NO way students would be asked to participate in this in any way. Think of the liability issues alone.

I could point out several inaccuracies  (like the nurse checked for testicular cancer but no mention was made of hernia checks?).  

Nurses don't conduct physicals. Doctors do.

But the most telling details that reveal this as pure (poor) fiction is the behavior of the nurse. We are supposed to believe that she winked at and giggled with teenage  girls over adolescent (underaged)  penises?

We are supposed to believe that this nurse was unprofessional, abusive,  and inappropriate enough to deliberately rearrange her stethoscope in order to give adolescent girls a cheap peep show at her patient's penises?  

And furthermore, the entire reason for the presence of these girls was because the nurse was SO busy - yet she took 30 seconds or more with each patient playing this stethoscope game in order to let the girls check out some cock? Then she shared a good laugh with the girls over the way she abused an adolescent for their collective prurient pleasure?

Good fiction is believable. This is stupid.
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

Women do community, men do civilization.

« Reply #16 on: Jan 28th, 2010, 9:53am »

While I agree with you that the idea of pre-trainee nurses doing the work outlined in these stories is highly unlikely -- to the point of being not believable -- you are dead wrong, amishboy, when you said:

Quote:
Nurses don't conduct physicals. Doctors do.

As I just finished explaining in another thread*, nurses definitely conduct physicals and have been doing so for at least fifty years -- to my certain knowledge based on my personal experience.

*http://board.sensations4women.com/vsBoard/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=st ories;action=display;num=1264607701
IP Logged
watchesem
YaBB Full Member

I like Watchin' em!

« Reply #17 on: Jan 28th, 2010, 12:49pm »

I never really meant to stir up this level of controversy when I posted this story. I like the story because it’s pretty well written, and describes a scenario that requires only a little leap of faith. I agree that in the real world it’s very, very unlikely to happen, but then I would also argue that we’ve all heard the stories of the basketball coach who made his team strip when they missed layups so that half the basketball team was playing in their jock straps in front of the cheerleaders, or all of the other inappropriate school related things that have gone on that make us all shake our heads in disbelief.

The story is fiction, and I never tried to pass it off as true. I never really thought about the fact that the seniors would have been graduating, and therefore wouldn’t need the physical, although I will also say that I had to get a physical before college, so the school could have been providing that service. It probably would have been a better story if it had taken place during the first week or two of the school year. It also would have given the girls a whole year to giggle at the guys in the cafeteria or at school functions.

The story isn’t medically accurate, but it’s pretty accurate for timing. There were 62 guys, and the total time elapsed was five hours. That means that each guy was in the tent for an average of roughly 5 minutes (5 * 62 = 310 minutes, or 5 hours 10 minutes). The argument that the presence of assistance would only slow down the examiner is invalid in my opinion, because to have to fill out both the clinic’s form and the boy’s form and perform the exam would take longer. Having a person with clipboard in hand who can write down what the examiner (nurse) calls out is much more efficient. The story did explain that both girls were not necessary, but how it came to be that they both stayed.

As to the nurse acting inappropriately, I both agree and disagree. She is a medical professional, but still human, and according to the story quite young (early to mid twenties). As such, she would still remember what it’s like to be a high school girl, and would fully understand and appreciate the novelty of what these girls were about to go through. Call it peer pressure or whatever you like, but I would guess that a twenty-three year old woman in that situation would develop a conspiratorial bond with the two high school girls in most situations. The level of maturity required to remain fully and unwaveringly professional in that situation, with the full knowledge of what’s coming and the level of empathy she would have with the two younger girls is well beyond most twenty-something people.

But it’s still fiction.  

I think the author did a great job of telling us about the girls, making their innocence more pronounced, and therefore the experience more profound. At the beginning of the story the narrator explains what the girls’ exams are like, and that she has no brothers and therefore has no idea what to expect for the boys’ exams. This tells us more about her – that she’s perhaps even more naïve and inexperienced than most. The story is set in a segregated private school with very small class sizes, further stressing innocence (although a small private school does not always equate to sexual inexperience, I see the various comments linking together to paint the narrator as a person with very little experience with the opposite sex. As her best friend, it’s valid to assume Tara is similarly unfamiliar with male anatomy. Best friends talk and share, and anything one knew, the other would have been clued into.) They also chatted in the hallway on the way to their assignment, hoping that they would get to see some boys in their underwear. While this is natural for most girls in that situation, the fact that their private hope went only as far as underwear means so much more. This is an expression of their inner minds, uncensored. This is two best friends, giddy with the excitement of what may come, yet their imaginations don’t stretch far enough to allow them to dare to hope they will see the boys naked. I think it further solidifies the image of their innocence, making what eventually comes to pass that much more amazing to them.

The detail given and the attention paid to each boy is, in my opinion, pretty realistic. A quick five minute exam is actually pretty fast, and can’t be that thorough. My own annual physicals normally take ten to fifteen minutes, including the time spent talking with the doctor about my health, diet and exercise. It would not have been unrealistic to set the girls in that tent for the entirety of the school day, with only a forty minute break for lunch. Seven hours for 62 guys would have extended the average exam time to 6 minutes 45 seconds per guy, which is quite believable. I had never really thought about the hernia exam missing, but that’s probably because I’ve never received one. My husband tells me that they’re not part of his normal exam now. He remembers them in high school, but not as an adult.

Lastly, there was mention made of “adolescent” and “underage” boys. These were high school seniors at the end of their school year, which would make all of them eighteen years old (barring some hyper intelligent boy graduating a year or two early). The nurse is 22 or 23, so she is only 4 or 5 years older than those boys. While she may not ever consider dating one of them, she would still appreciate them as handsome young men. The author doesn’t go into any detail about ages about anyone except the nurse, and she is made as young as is logically possible, likely to add to the eroticism of the story.  

Amishboy, you obviously didn’t care for the story, and you’re welcome to your opinion, but I don’t agree that it was stupid. Most fiction requires a leap of faith or a suspension of disbelief at some point in the story. IF you believe that Jason Borne is the penultimate spy, better trained and deadlier than any other member of that secret government organization, and IF you believe that it just happened that HE was the one to drop his programming and go rogue, then you have a great story. Reality says that the randomness of such an event would make the rogue spy more easy to kill, and likely not the very best of all of the assassins in that covert organization. The leap of faith the author is asking you to make here is that a school administrator was faced with a difficult situation, and instead of cancelling classes or calling in substitute teachers so that coaches or male history teachers could stand in as the medical assistants, she elected to assign the task to some of her most trustworthy and mature students. She may not have had any idea that the boys would all be naked during their exams. In my opinion the leap we’re being asked to make is not huge.

I say we should enjoy the story for what it is.

Watchesem
IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #18 on: Jan 28th, 2010, 2:00pm »

My wife is a nursing instructor.  The only experience that nursing students have of naked patients in their classrooms is films.  Their introduction to naked patients is done during their practicum with real patients.  My wife's procedure when training a nurse is as follows, "I am your nurse, my name is Nelly, and this is Francis (or Frances) who will be assisting me."  She doesn't tell the patient that the other nurse is a student.  She doesn't give them a chance to refuse the student.  The patient can still refuse the student but it doesn't happen.  

Nurses do practice on each other (e.g. giving shots) but not nude.  I had a nurse tell me that she had an instructor who had her male and female students practice on each other while nude.   Within a week that instructor was looking for another job.  

The story of high school students allowed to witness physicals of the opposite sex as others have pointed out make great stories (I have written several such stories myself) but that is all! There is nothing medically to be gained by doing it and it is fraught with danger of sexual misconduct or worse!

« Last Edit: Jan 28th, 2010, 2:02pm by Youngren » IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #19 on: Jan 28th, 2010, 7:34pm »

In my opinion, the story is unbelievable on some points but very funny and very pleasant to read and we do not care if it cannot be true.  

the important thing is that some points seems true even if others are obviously not.

I don't think that two junior girls schools mates could have been assigned to assist in school physicals of their senior boys classmates performed by a  nurse in a high school, they are too young and the agreement of their parents should have been be required and I am not sure that the parents of the girls would have given it.

You said that they were still naive girls and they did not know much about male anatomy, so it was unlikely that their parents would have agreed with this assignment.  

It would have been more believable with two young nurse students in the first year of their school, just a little older than the boys,  who were assigned for a training course?

But it is not very important.

In your story, the presence of the junior girls  is something which makes the story funny, particularly their hope to see some boys undressed until their underwear because they knew only how girls were examined,  they have never heard before about boys physicals, so they thought that it was the same for them as for girls and  they could not imagine that the boys will be naked for a part of the examination.  

And I don't think that the behaviour of the nurse was unfair, she stayed professional, she did not laugh when she was performing the exam of the boys, she was only smiling to the girls after the examination, not in front of the boys.  As for the girls, it was not surprising that they were sometimes giggling after the examination of a boy because they were very excited, they had not expected before to see naked boys, so it was a great surprise and also a great experience for them. They thought to their girls classmates who would never be in such a strange and exciting situation.
They were only required to stay quiet in front of the boys and they obeyed to this instruction even if it was sometimes difficult.  

Nevertheless, I think that the time of the exam of each boy is too short.
When I remember of my own school physicals as a student which were mandatory each year, I am almost sure that they lasted at least ten minutes.
It was not very much to take many measurements, to check vitals, to look at the gait, to check the spine, to do the check rupture which was always a part of the exam, to look at the genitals, and so on.  there was also an eye test and an ear test.

I think also that the story would have been still more funny if  the boys could have been instructed by their PE teacher to strip completely before the examination to win time under the tent and to line up naked outside of the tent.  So when each of them would have come for his exam, he would have been already naked , it would have been more impressive for both, the boys naked for all the exam including measurements, and the girls who were not used to see naked boys and would have not expected such a situation.  

It would have been not  unbelievable because I have read in other forums such stories of group physicals in the nude for sports at schools.

You could have also related that the female assistant principal of the school  who had assigned the girls for this job would have come during the morning to check if all was fine, she would have entered in the gym where the boys were lining up naked by a large group supervised by theirPE teacher and then entered under the tent to talk to the nurse and the two girls. She would have stayed enough time to see the examination of one or two boys and then she would have came out being sure that there was no problem.

it is only a suggestion, your story is enough interesting as it is!

it is not the only one that I have read about group physicals of boys at schools and all are interesting and funny.
« Last Edit: Jan 29th, 2010, 10:29am by easter_man_10 » IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #20 on: Jan 29th, 2010, 11:48pm »

watchesem, Youngren & easter_man_10,

I appreciate all your comments on likely the best CFNM story I have ever read! I agree with the likely fictional aspect, as expressed earlier. I also agree with watchesam that the nurse winking at the girls before the exams began, and the follow-up that she hoped they weren't bored, following the exams, in no way constituted "abuse". I similarly feel that the girls' presence was not "abuse" either. They learned medical procedures, and got to see and learn the male anatomy in a safe environment. This was a "perk" no doubt, but it also taught the boys the aspect of being open & secure with girls, which I see as a positive growth experience. Finally, I doubt the female administrator was oblivious to the fact that the boys would, at some point, have to take all off!  
Overall, it was wonderful reading, if a bit far fetched. Youngren told how his wife reported a nursing instructor was fired over having the nursing students practice on each other, while undressed. However, I have read on this board how a medical school recommended female students be permitted to practice on their male classmates.  
I previously mentioned how a Physician's Assistant I met at my lodge's picnic said that she felt high school girls were not ready to assist in boys' physicals.
Concerning the age of the female medics, I believe that, though this would be a bigger turn on for a younger woman, that women of all ages are still women, and would appreciate examining males. If, say, nurses in my insurance agency would examine male co-workers, I believe that more than a little interest would be directed at learning what their guy co-workers looked like! I believe that was the case with Elise, when I let her give me testicular/prostate exams, in the 1990's. She acted professionally, but I'm sure she had her female curiosity satisfied when I dropped my underpants for her! Elise was a practicing nurse; the other nurses I work with merely review claims.
In summation, I'm glad that story is still generating interest, more than 3 years after it first appeared here!
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #21 on: Feb 5th, 2010, 4:22am »

I like very much the stories in which boys teens are a little upset or at least surprised  by the  way they are treated.

It remembers me some of my own physicals even if I have not know really CFMN situations with student girls, and as I have said many times, I think that the double standard is sometimes a fact  that you cannot avoid, the best is to deal with it , also, it depends on situations, sometimes it is normal, a complete equality is not possible and does not exist actually.  

We must also admit that there are some situations where the male persons are advantaged, even now!

Anyway, boys and girls are not the same, they are feeling differently about many things, and generally, boys deserves  more discipline and less respect of their modesty because it has always been like that in our societies in the past, it is an historic fact, and because they are men-to be, and women have always in the history cared about boys health and hygiena.

it does not mean that boys have no right of privacy but  for me not  so much as girls.

Of course, I am always all kind of abuse of boy teens.

I disagree also when young men are treated like cattle or meat  as it was sometimes in the past, particularly during the army time.  

And of course, I respect the different opinions and  may be my opinion is expressed  here with enough full of nuances, in fact I am more hesitating about what to think in many situations.
« Last Edit: Feb 5th, 2010, 10:28am by easter_man_10 » IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples