CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 18th, 2014, 5:31am

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, scooter, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   Full erection in the girls' life class
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Full erection in the girls' life class  (Read 12457 times)
Claire
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

Full erection in the girls' life class
« on: Aug 29th, 2006, 7:07pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I’ve just been working on a computer fantasy art painting of an event I remembered from my student days in art college.

In my art group there were 10 of us, four boys and six girls. Because there were other groups we could only use the studio on a Tuesday morning, so every Tuesday morning we spent three hours doing life drawing.

We had all sorts of models, mostly  women who varied in age quite a bit. We only had two male models, Stan who was a lovely guy of about sixty or so and Tony, a simply gorgeous tanned 26-year-old with a body to die for; he obviously worked out regularly. All we young girls fancied him to distraction. On the occasions when I got lucky and was sittiing in a good position I had a great view of his magnificent penis and beautifully rounded testicles nestling below.

You could always tell when Tony had been modellling because of the noisy chat of the girls as we left the studio.

One particular week we knew the boys in the group had gone on a weekend rugby tour to Scotland and because of the weather we were told they would not be back until late on Tuesday. That meant it would be a girls only life class, and - joy of joy - we discovered that Tony would be modelling.

We often used to talk excitedly about Tony’s obvious physical attractions and frequently speculated about what he would look like with an erection; he’d never had one in the class of course. So we girls hatched a plan to see whether we could get him erect. We all decided to wear the sexiest clothes we could find - short miniskirts, bare midriff, off-the-shoulder strappy tops and high heels etc.  Marion, a real dare-devil volunteered to wear a clingy short dress with nothing underneath.

She told us that she had schemed with her best friend, Kate, to drop her pencil box on the floor and Marion would bend over her chair with her back to Tony giving him an uninterrupted view of her shaved pussy through the backs of her legs. We were totally excited about the idea and thought that if Tony didn’t get a hard-on with all that we might as well give up trying.

As we entered the class we kept our composure and acted as normally as possible. Constance, our tutor, didn’t seem to notice what we were wearing but she was so absent minded she hardly noticed anything.

We started with the usual three minute gesture poses. Tony performed in his usual excellent way and we all admired him - as usual, but I began to think his penis showed a little extra sign of life. Was it our clothes? I wondered.

Then we went into one of the main 30 minute poses, but Constance chose a sitting pose so we could see nothing. But after the short break she resumed with a standing pose with Tony facing some of us and having his back to the rest. Luckily, Marion and Kate were facing him. He had one hand behind him and one at the back of his head. They waited their time and I saw them giggling together as the hems of their dresses got ever higher up their thighs.

Then, when Constance was chatting about the drawing of one of the girls behind Tony, Marion and Kate went into action. There was a great clatter as the pencils hit the floor. Constance merely looked up briefly and went on chatting. Marion very deliberately bent right over on her chair, supposedly to help Kate to pick up the pencils. I could see her slinky dress ride right up the backs of her thighs which were open wide. Tony could not help but have a wonderful view of her totally exposed pussy.

I saw him look nervously to the side. I also noticed a distinct upward movement of his penis, slight at first but definitely rising. I think he was trying hard to control it but he failed. Soon his erection was considerably more than horizontal. There were four of us who were able to enjoy this magnificent sight and it was really difficult to suppress our giggles.

Constance took another five or more minutes to chat with the girls behind Tony who realised something was up but could only surmise it was Tony’s penis.

Eventually Constance sauntered around the other side and looked at Kate’s drawing. Then she looked up at the model. Her face was a study in bewilderment as she gazed on the sight before her. I’d never seen Constance so dumb struck before. She stood rooted to the spot then looked from one to the other of us, not knowing what to do or say. Eventually she croaked out, “Er...um... thank you Tony. I think we’ll take another pose now. Perhaps squatting on the floor.”

Tony thankfully obliged and the rest of the class continued without incident. As we finally left, our excited chatter was louder than usual with giggles all round, except for the girls who had been sitting behind Tony. They were furious that they had missed that gorgeous sight. But I can assure you we gave them a full and graphic description. Some of us had just had enough time to alter our drawings to include the erection, so we were happy to show them our artistic efforts.

If you’d like to see my computer art painting of this incident, please go to:
   http://img148.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=81014__nude_m_life_model_erec t__123_420lo.jpg
IP Logged
JerBear
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

www.eroticwoman stories.blogspo t.com/

Re: Full erection in the girls' life class
« Reply #1 on: Aug 29th, 2006, 7:15pm »

Wow! Fabulous post Claire!!

Oh, and a great graphic to go with it!
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You

JerBear
IP Logged

I have a MMA degree (master of masturbatory arts). I gave it to myself. I thought that was the point.
Woodster
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Have fun!

Email

« Reply #2 on: Aug 29th, 2006, 10:16pm »

Claire,

Wow! Thanks so much for posting your great art and accompanying story -- story isn't quite the right word, since this is based on your recollection from your student days in college. This isn't the first time I've heard of women trying to arouse the male model.  

A group of artists around here invite amateur artists to attend life drawing classes in order to raise funds, and I have enjoyed attending some of these myself. They have young attractive male as well as female models posing in the same studio but at opposite ends of the room. The women often draw both but the guys tend to go for the females. This usually leaves the male model with serious women artists, and some not so serious women who are there to ogle his goods. Some of them smile, flirt and give the male suggestive looks. For some it seems to be a game of trying to either pick him up or get him up. And the male models for these amateur sessions all seem to enjoy playing this game. Some of the nude female models have fun with the nude male models too.

Although they have to be at least 18 years old to attend, sometimes small groups of very young looking, giggling girls are there amused at each others crude drawings. One girl drew a large erect penis and showed it not only to the other girls but held it up for the male model to see. His face turned red as well as the rest of him and demonstrated how reality can imitate art. And all of this is tolerated by the artists and models whether for profit motivation or just for the sexy fun itself. Any serious art school would not allow this but this is still inspiring new artists isn't it and providing funds for art?

Woody
IP Logged
girlies
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #3 on: Aug 30th, 2006, 2:16am »

Thanks Claire
That was brilliant
IP Logged
Rick176701
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #4 on: Aug 30th, 2006, 12:33pm »

Claire, you are very talented.  If you published a book of your art, I'm sure it would be a smash!

Thanks for sharing.

Rick

on Aug 29th, 2006, 7:07pm, Claire wrote:
I’ve just been working on a computer fantasy art painting of an event I remembered from my student days in art college.

IP Logged
PC
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #5 on: Aug 30th, 2006, 3:29pm »

You could write and illustrate a great book.
IP Logged

If a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to hear it I don't care.
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #6 on: Sep 1st, 2006, 7:24pm »

on Aug 30th, 2006, 3:29pm, PC wrote:
You could write and illustrate a great book.

I completely agree!  What's great about what you do is that it straddles the line of fantasy and reality--but artfully enough that you really don't care as you're reading it.  As for your artwork, I feel it's pretty reminiscent of older childrens' books from back when I was a kid--the illustrations obviously aren't similar, but the style is.  I really like that there's only a picture or two for each story to enable the reader to build more with their imagination.  Very good stuff!
IP Logged

All Things CFNM | CFNM Stories | CFNM On YouTube
JerBear
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

« Reply #7 on: Sep 1st, 2006, 7:38pm »

I've come back to look at this picture several times.  I'm just transfixed by how much detail there is and how many elements there are to look at.  All of Claire's works are like that, she pays a lot of attention to detail.

JerBear
IP Logged

I have a MMA degree (master of masturbatory arts). I gave it to myself. I thought that was the point.
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #8 on: Sep 6th, 2006, 10:45pm »

Claire, let me echo the compliments of the others! Marion proved my alternate saying," A secure penis can certainly accept a vulva's vision!"(erection notwithstanding!)
When I worked in New York City, as a field rep, I frequently visited an art school, located on West 57th St., between 7th Ave.& Broadway. While making safety surveys, I got eyefulls of nude female models, and was tactful in the process. I was impressed when I saw a male model go to lunch with some of the art students. He was displaying his comfort with them, in that he was willing to socialize away from the classroom, secure that the girls knew what he looked like.
I am a member of SABRE (Society of American Baseball Research). At one of our our annual meetings, I met a girl who said she went to nude art classes when she was 13, 14, 15, and saw and drew nude men and women. Also, boys her age were in the same class, sketching the models. I don't know if this would be acceptable today, as there seems a concerted effort to shield minors from risque things, or those which appear to be so. Still, that was a good way teenagers could learn about the anatomy of the opposite sex!
IP Logged
Claire
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #9 on: Sep 7th, 2006, 6:25pm »

If you have a life class of TRUE artists, believe me they are concentrating on the art not the model. They are trying to portray triangles, rectangles, curves and sections of light and shade etc. They might equally be drawing a cabbage!

In the life class I regularly go to, 90% of the models are female, but, whichever sex they are the model is always well respected. Often you see them, during the coffee break, sitting at a table casually chatting with the model. Some models are artists or art students themselves and take a great interest in the work of those in the class.

The youngest child I've ever seen take part in a life drawing class was a young boy of ten who attended with his mother who was a member of the class.  The model was a female, and of course totally nude. I was amazed at how casually he accepted the fact that he was drawing a full frontal naked woman and, for a child of that age, his drawings were remarkably good.

A very early class I attended had a female model on a regular basis and her husband was a member of the class.
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #10 on: Sep 11th, 2006, 10:42pm »

Claire,
I'm sure true artists were in your college art class. Marion & friends just thought they would have some fun! After all, they already knew what he looked like; they just wanted to see the model in a "different dimension"!
I believe the same principle applies in art classes as in the medical profession, in sports locker rooms, and in massage settings. The encounters aren't sexual per say, but sexual overtones certainly exist. He is totally exposed to women, while they get to see what he looks like. I'm sure that, even though artistic principles are similar, female art students would much rather view and draw a naked man than a cabbage!
If, at age 10, I had been permitted to draw a naked lady of 25, 35, or 45, it would have been a dual lesson for me. I would have learned to draw  the human form, for sure, and believe I would have done it well. I also would have had my introduction to the adult female anatomy, which would have been a great learning experience for me, as I am sure it was for that boy you mentioned, even though he was mature enough to not act silly. Maybe he was so overwhelmed that he chose the shy, introspective approach!
Another thing I liked about your last post was the fact that students sometimes pose for fellow students. CFNM is always a level deeper when the guy takes it all off in front of girls he already knows.  It's a great display of security with the female gender, as they get to see what a fellow student looks like! That man whose wife posed also displayed comfort in having his wife be seen by the male students. I wonder if he returned the favor for the female students?
Thanks for both of your posts!
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #11 on: Sep 14th, 2006, 4:12pm »

I concur with all the other accolades, thank you Claire for creating such a wonderful conceptual rendition of a nude male model becoming erect during a life drawing class.   Art work like that adds to the collection of important CFNM materials that present to the world a potential opportunity to consider.

I challenge the number of male art models that comment that erections never occur during such art classes.  

Following is a .pdf file I created of a Salon Magazine article written by Peggy Taylor, a professional female model that had a lot of life drawing class experience.  The article focuses upon nude male models getting erections during drawing classes, and her experience in these matters.  She talks specifically about one instance of which she was aware wherein the female instructor at U. of Wisconsin often attempted create a sexually charged pose with the model.  When students started to make wisecracks about one artist that did a self portrait of himself masturbating, the female instructor exploited the opportunity and turned it into a serious suggestion to the nude male model.  He accepted the challenge and masturbated for the class as they drew him.  She talks about a separate incidence where the nude male model accidentally ejaculated in front of the students:

http://rapidshare.de/files/33106195/Salon.com_Sex___Nowhere_to_hide.pdf. html

When this article originally came out, I was so charged and arroused by this female author talking so acceptingly about erections on nude male models that I contacted her and we had a number of emails we exchanged.  She was very nice and receptive.

I complimented her on her open attitude of acceptance and how wonderful it was that the students were afforded to view and draw erections on nude male models, to which she agreed.

« Last Edit: Sep 14th, 2006, 4:14pm by Brad » IP Logged
JerBear
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

« Reply #12 on: Sep 14th, 2006, 4:59pm »

As usual, an informative and entertaining post Brad!

I don't know quite what to make of the lone male artists' reaction ... was he threatened, put off, offended, or what?

I think most of us would hope the female reaction would be to vote in favor of staying - or as in Claire's story, to be quite happy about the situation.  

Personally, I don't think I could avoid having at least a semi-erect response  - nor would I want to try - glad I am not that professional  Smiley  

Thanks Brad and Claire,
JerBear
« Last Edit: Sep 14th, 2006, 5:15pm by JerBear » IP Logged

PC
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #13 on: Sep 14th, 2006, 6:13pm »

Quote:
She talks about a separate incidence where the nude male model accidentally ejaculated in front of the students

Incredible...imagine how sexy that would be if you knew some of the girls in class, not to mention how sexy to go home and tell your girlfriend or wife if it happened to you!
IP Logged

If a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to hear it I don't care.
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #14 on: Sep 15th, 2006, 3:49pm »

This discussion thread really piqued my interest, so being the obsessed researcher, I have found some more information pertaining to erections, nude male models and female views of such.   Following is yet another writing by a female author.  This is a female artist's website - she's not a nude model.  Her photos shows she is attractive:

http://www.borsheimarts.com/modeling.htm

She discusses all the things one should know if they want to be a nude model.  In it, she discusses the issue of getting erections while posing.  She states:

"Erections: They happen. I do not have a penis myself, so I am not the best one to give advice on how to get rid of an erection (or to keep it, as the session context may be). I can only offer this: the brain is the most powerful organ we have. And, if it is any consolation, I have never been in a session in which that happened that ANYONE commented aloud on it."

What is really interesting is not only does she acknowledge nude male models get erections, but addresses specifically that in certain sessions, they may be required to maintain an erection.

For the collectors of CFNM material, I again loaded a .pdf of the website for your permanent files here:
http://rapidshare.de/files/33230975/Nude_Modeling__How_to_Become_an_Arti st_s_Model.pdf.html
« Last Edit: Sep 15th, 2006, 3:50pm by Brad » IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #15 on: Sep 15th, 2006, 4:22pm »

As it pertains to another female artist and nude male models, my favorite has always been Vivienne Maricevic.   I have corresponded with her as well telling her how wonderful it is she does what she does.

Vivienne is the queen of CFNM female photographers.  You can find her website here:

http://www.sheshootsmen.com/

New York Magazine did an article on her work, and there is a colorful rendering of a CFNM female photographer in the article:

http://nymag.com/nymetro/nightlife/sex/columns/nakedcity/n_8663/index.ht ml

The article states:

Part of the resistance to the subject in the fine-art world may be that erections are still taboo in this country, and in the past decade she’s shot men with erections almost exclusively, encouraging the men to masturbate while she works. “When I’m looking through my viewfinder at a man with an erection, I see his essence, his most powerful being. But he’s also very vulnerable in that moment.   t’s a contradiction.”

She thinks her openness to shooting them this way  is bolstered by her strong marriage. “When I wasn’t married, I kept my distance more.” But the men have changed, too. “In the seventies, sex was more free and open, so posing nude wasn’t as sexually charged. Now, post-aids, sex is more taboo, and they’re looking for new ways to get turned on.” To help her subjects along, she’ll talk to them from behind the camera. “I’ll say, ‘So, Joe, how do you feel? What are you thinking about? How does your penis feel?’ One time I said, ‘How does your dick feel?’ and the guy said, ‘Please don’t use that word. It’s vulgar.’ ”

I have to believe some of her couching of words was probably due to knowing her husband would be reading the article, and that if she was really straight forward indicating she does indeed get sexually aroused, it might be a problem with him...read the whole article and I think you'll see what I'm talking about as she mentions her hubby in the context of the question.

One can also download some video magazine clips of her here:

http://www.sextelevision.net/archives/episodeArchivesDisplay.asp?segment ID=192&seasonID=5
« Last Edit: Sep 15th, 2006, 5:43pm by Brad » IP Logged
JerBear
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

« Reply #16 on: Sep 15th, 2006, 4:23pm »

Yes, I'm interested in the topic too.  

I should have, but didn't realize that the model collaborated as much as this artist's writing implies.  Such things as interesting poses, hand gestures, etc.  I just assumed that the artist(s) gave directions to the model about the poses they wanted to draw or sculpt.  

Her statement about erections begs for more information doesn't it?  And I wonder how long the model was expected (or hoped) to maintain the erection?  And - I've seen no sculpture that featured an erect male - and there are quite a few sculpture artists located around my office.  Of course, now that I think of it- there is a style of african sculptures out of ebony wood that prominantly features erections.
JerBear
« Last Edit: Sep 15th, 2006, 4:26pm by JerBear » IP Logged

mamanflo
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #17 on: Apr 26th, 2008, 1:14pm »

Claire,

What happened to your book?
IP Logged
JerBear
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

« Reply #18 on: Apr 28th, 2008, 11:52am »

Mamanflo:

Just so you don't feel ignored ... Claire moved to another country and left us for a while.  She did promise to return from time to time.  

She did post quite a few of her stories and pics on this site.  I'm sure you can do a search for her here and "pull up" more of her work if you're interested.  It's also Ok to reply to ones that you find of interest since there are a lot of new members who haven't read her work yet.

Oh, and I believe her book is ongoing ... last I heard she had recruited a young man to model erect for her paintings ... and had introduced him to the young women in the surrounding dorm rooms by having him model outside for her.  Smiley

JerBear

« Last Edit: Apr 28th, 2008, 11:53am by JerBear » IP Logged

YerKiddin
YaBB God

Lookin' ta be seen.  :-)

« Reply #19 on: Apr 28th, 2008, 1:40pm »

Claire,

WOW!  Thanks for joining!  I loved your story!  I could SO JUST WISH that would have happened to me while I was modeling for art class at age 28.  Unfortunately, even with a fairly active lifestyle, at 44 it's fairly obvious I'm not working out.  Wink

Pity you guys didn't take a shot at making the older guy erect, too!  Wink
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples