CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Aug 27th, 2014, 1:04pm

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, scooter, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   Induction center CFNM
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Induction center CFNM  (Read 7291 times)
cd

Email

Induction center CFNM
« on: Jun 14th, 2006, 11:04pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I posted a link about this before.  A few people said that it would never happen in this country as it would interrupt the efficiency of the processing and raise havoc.  Well there is much evidence to the contrary.
The following post comes from Yahoo's Group physical exam board.  It is written by a guy who posted there extensively, maybe a moderator.  He said he worked at the LA induction center during the Viet Nam era.  All his posts are detailed and very believable.  This is post #1747 if someone wants to read the original:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/group-physical-exams/message/1747?l=1

"I won't argue whether it was right or wrong, but lots of females got at
least a glance at the boys receiving their pre-induction physicals at my
MEEPS.

As I remember, medics and corpsmen from all branches were male, but there
were a lot of both civilian and military female nurses who assisted with the
exams.

Enlistment physicals for females were given, I think every Tuesday and
Thursday at the center. There was about a 40 y/o female doctor, who I think
was a Army Reserve Capt. or Major who had her little private domain in the
2nd floor women's examining room, who did most of the honors, on the female
examinees. When we had a large group of men being examined, she usually
finished with the girls, and came downstairs
to help with the crowd. She was an absolute bitch, and us medics would hope
that she would select a group on the opposite side of the room
to work with. Anyway, draftees getting her services were in for a special
treat.

The MEEPS employed dozens of female civilian workers, and just the nature of
moving 1000 or more examinees thru the building made contact with females
almost unavoidable. There were a wide range of female employees ranging
from late teen mail clerks to blue-haired little old ladies who worked in
the various offices.

Every day, we would have examinees with paperwork problems such as no
corresponding charts, so these gals would get on the phone, get the
information and bring it down to the examining floor. Also, we had several
tables with various file baskets, so every 30 minutes or so, a female mail
clerk would bring her cart to the floor, as she went about her rounds. We might have
had as many as 700 boys on the floor, standing in their groups, either nude
or in undershorts, and there certainly wasn't time to have them brush their
teeth, comb their hair, and get dressed every time a courier came onto the
floor. Orthopaedic exercises and hernia exams were done at the front of the
groups, pretty much in full view of the
records table.

Some stations such as X-ray, hearing, eyesight and psychiatric were
performed in rooms on other floors of the center. It was necessary to send
the boys down hall corridors and often have them wait in lines
ajacent to office areas used by the women. Supposedly, the office doors
were to be kept closed, but during the summer they were often open, and
anyway at coffee break, or lunch time , all the gals would leave the area,
and walk down the same hallways where the stripped men were standing.

The main examining room was located on the first floor, and was accessed
from the front corridor by several sets of double doors.
In the summer, we propped the doors open and used big pedestal fans to try
to move some air into the crowded room. Otherwise, we would have probably
had 700 examinees and 40 examiners, all collapsed onto the floor. Anyway,
when the females, reporting for their enlistment exams entered the building,
they had to walk down the corridor, past at least two sets of open double
doors, in order to get to the stair well to get up to their 2nd floor
examining room. Twice a week 30 or 40 girls would make this little hallway
journey, and each one of them seemed to try to fill their little eyeballs
with as much spectating as they could as they strode past the open doors.
The main reason most of them were enlisting in the military was to see dick,
so they all seemed to welcome  
their head start opportunity. It usually worked out, that when we formed up
a group of "candy-stripe" draftees, they were standing in all of their naked
glory, near the set of doors closest to the north stairs.
We would laugh when some of these nerds would take their hands and try to
cover their stuff from the gawking gals. Believe me, having some giggle
girls peek at their peckers was the least of their problems that day.

Anyway, I am sure there were other instances where guys got their manhood
checked out by females, but those were just the ones which came to mind."
IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Induction center CFNM
« Reply #1 on: Jun 15th, 2006, 4:48pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

This story is unlike others that I have read where civilian non-medical female personnel were allowed to watch.  Medical cfnm is well established and believeable.  A female doctor conducting induction physicals I don't find unusual.  A nurse, military or civilian, at an induction center I don't find unusual.  A female secretary at an induction  center would hardly be unusual.  That a female secretary would be allowed to bring papers down where hernia exams were conducted would be unusual but also believeable.  I find the story that expedience would take precedence over modesty in a military setting entirely believeable.  Stories where the military or the YMCA allow women for no reason to watch men in the nude are false.
IP Logged
enterneto
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #2 on: Jun 15th, 2006, 6:49pm »

Actually, stories about induction in the military are fun to read while at the same time one can tell when you are being put on by stories that aren't necessary true.   Being in the military for several years and taken several physicals most men if they admit the truth would tell you that very few if any at all females take part in them, medical or not.  While I am sure there are exceptions the truth of the matter is that most physicals take place without females being present.  I would think there are more CFNM scenerio taking place in hospitals where nurses sponge bathe the men while they are nude.  I happen to know female case workers not nurses who help out with mentally handicap males ranging from young 9 year old to some 20 plus year old and they walk in and catch them as they shower and or run and play around the dressing rooms totally naked many with erections as they tend to play with their penis almost all the time they are naked.  Some of these are middle age and some young teenage volunteers and they do get to see it all.  And in a truthful scenerio when a female friend of our found out what her 18 year daughter was exposed to she had her pull out of this volunteer work and placed her in another area of charity work much to her daughters objection.  Hopefully this doesn't take away from people having an imagination in relating their stories to us.
IP Logged
cd

Email

« Reply #3 on: Jun 15th, 2006, 9:23pm »

on Jun 15th, 2006, 6:49pm, enterneto wrote:
Actually, stories about induction in the military are fun to read while at the same time one can tell when you are being put on by stories that aren't necessary true.   Being in the military for several years and taken several physicals most men if they admit the truth would tell you that very few if any at all females take part in them, medical or not.  While I am sure there are exceptions the truth of the matter is that most physicals take place without females being present.  I would think there are more CFNM scenerio taking place in hospitals where nurses sponge bathe the men while they are nude.  

I agree with you Enterneto.  I was in the army (though only briefly active) during the Nam era and I never saw any CFNM.  But I never went through a large induction center either.  The description of the LA center is real, and there were others like that as well, but it didn't happen everywhere.  Each center pretty much followed their own rules and customs.  I don't think they were trying to humiliate anyone.  But protecting the recruits modesty was way down on their list of priorities.  Processing hundreds of recruits a day was their major priority, and anyway they could handle it was acceptable.  Keeping recruits naked for extended periods was done in part because they couldn't have people going back and forth for their clothes all the time.  The original poster describes that they also kept draft delinquents and trouble makers nude ( that's the reference to 'candy stripers') so that they'd be more malleable and couldn't leave the center. And there was plenty of opportunity and need for ancillary workers to go in and out.  The CFNM was basically incidental except when female nurses and doctors were involved which of course could happen anywhere.
IP Logged
enterneto
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #4 on: Jun 17th, 2006, 6:25pm »

Somebody posted a story about teen guys taking a physical at a public health facility where all the boys were stripped  naked and force to endure voyerism in the gym by not only nurses but staff members and even mothers who attended due to their sons ages.   I wonder if this story was true or embellished and if anyone knows of this actually happening in big city public health programs.  I do know as I have posted before that many volunteer case workers no matter how young, as some participate with their mothers, do get the opportunity to catch their disabled students naked in the showers and as a matter of practice supervise them to make sure they do clean themselves properly and then dry off properly.
IP Logged
MW_Visitor
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #5 on: Jun 21st, 2006, 5:55pm »

I was inducted in 1969 in Minneapolis, MN, among a group of hundreds of other guys.  The first hour or so (mainly filling out paperwork) was done fully clothed.  Then we stripped to our underwear for the rest of the process.  I do not remember for sure what we did with the clothes we took off - I remember putting my stuff in a basket which we may have carried arround with us along with our packet of papers - not sure.   I *do* know that the only time we were nude was during hernia checks and the like, but then we pulled our underwear back on.  And, to the point of this thread, I saw NOT ONE female the whole day.  All the processing was done by male doctors, medics and clerks.  Sorry!  

Moreover, in almost 3 years of active duty (none in Nam) I never served in a post that had any women except the occasional female civilian worker.  If we did not go off post (with money!!) we did not meet females.   In that regard, it was a wasted 3 years of my life.
IP Logged
PC
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #6 on: Jun 21st, 2006, 6:03pm »

I don't recall any women present at any physical I took in the military.
However, I was on one occasion sent with a message to some officerette or other -- a female medical captain, I think -- and found her and some other females examining a line of WACS for VD. The girls were without underwear and had their skirts ready to hike up. One or two did lift theirs while I was there, but it was all business although the women being examined had various unhappy expressions at my presence. Everyone took it for granted I could come in there on business and nothing was  made of it, so I'm guessing the same would be true for the opposite circumstance.
IP Logged

If a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to hear it I don't care.
netuser999
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #7 on: Jun 23rd, 2006, 5:07am »

This is my own story that i had posted previously on another board. It's a true story. It's the only CFNM experience that i had in the army.

....Beginning of story
I just joined this group yesterday, so here is my contribution. My lottery (remember the lottery?) number came up in 1970, so i enlisted
in the army. I had my pre-induction physical in may of 1970 in Phoenix, Arizona. Most of the day was spent standing in lines and filling out forms. When it came time for the "shorts down" part of the physical, we were led into a large room
(about 80 of us) and told to form lines. Three women who had assisted in other parts of the physical were seated at one end of the room. Just
guessing,i would say that one of them was 35, one 30 and the other our age (around 18 or so). A male
doctor entered the room and ordered us to "drop your shorts to your knees". He then went down each line and did testicular exams on each of
us. He then walked behind each line and, when he got behind each one of us, we had to bend over and spread for a visual rectal exam. I would
guess that we had our shorts down for almost an hour. Every couple of minutes during the exam i would glance over to the three women at the
end of the room. At no time were they looking down, or looking out the window in embarrasment. They were smiling, talking to each other, and
looking at the naked boys as if they were enjoying it. At no time did they assist in any part of the "shorts down" exam. I assume they were
just there to look and enjoy.

... end of story
IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #8 on: Jun 23rd, 2006, 6:42am »

If you want people to believe your story you have to give a reason why the women were allowed to watch.  Give me a break!
IP Logged
PC
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #9 on: Jun 23rd, 2006, 11:44am »

on Jun 23rd, 2006, 6:42am, Youngren wrote:
If you want people to believe your story you have to give a reason why the women were allowed to watch. Give me a break!

I'm sure the WACS I saw getting their pussies checked didn't know why I showed up and to this day they don't. I knew why I was there. Cpt. Owens needed me to take a message or a file to the female officer whose clinic it was. She already knew or found out when I gave her the papers, but she didn't show any sign she cared I was there.  
A sure sign of fiction is that everything is explained, not that some things aren't. Those girls didn't know why I came in, and I don't now, if I did then, know what the message or file was all about.
IP Logged

netuser999
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #10 on: Jun 23rd, 2006, 12:01pm »

In reply to Youngren, we were never given a reason as to why the women were there, and i didn't hear any of the other guys asking why. In fact, i don't recall any explanation as to why anything was done that day. Now if i had to guess, i would say that the two older gals were either RN's or what we used to call LPN's, and maybe the younger gal was in school training to become a nurse. But i'm just looking back 36 years and guessing. Guessing that the older nurse thought it would be good training for the two younger gals to get used to seeing naked men.
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

Women do community, men do civilization.

« Reply #11 on: Jun 23rd, 2006, 7:19pm »

Youngren --

You know you seem to have the same problem with many of the threads on this board. Do you really want to become typecast and ridiculed as the guy who thinks he is The Decider?  You have Geo. Bush complex or something? I posted true stories of my experiences swimming at a Y and you have said they were not true. How in the hell do you know?  Maybe you should keep your wise-ass comments to yourself unless you can prove they are not true!
IP Logged
PC
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #12 on: Jun 24th, 2006, 1:48am »

Looked at objectively, I don't understand why some people are so adamant that certain stories are lies. While I'm sure most are true, why should someone get so upset?
It's not like this is evidence in a murder trial or the settlement of some important claim on property or an answer to some matter of crucial historical or scientific importance.

People took their clothes off before 2000. Babies were not born wearing little g-strings. Incredible as it may sound in this day of perversion, in most places in the US child nudity was considered cute or inconsequential up till around the late 50s, and in boys somewhat less remarkable than in girls.

What is it, sour grapes about being born too late to participate? Well, I couldn't participate even though I was here then, as I said, because I had asthma too bad to be able to swim (or even jog) till I was in my 20s. But I'm not pissed off about it. Medical problems were another thing we had to take for granted...
IP Logged

Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #13 on: Jun 24th, 2006, 7:40pm »

To PC:

Why do I flame stories about cfnm at the Y? It is because history is important. People are always trying to re-write it to fit their own needs. Example, Geo. Bush's need to find Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq! Condoned cfnm at the Y is totally out of character, then as now.

As for flaming your story about WACS. I didn't! I thought that was plausible. Why? Because you had a reason for being there, delivering a message. You were there for only a few minutes. You weren't invited to sit and watch! It wasn't ridiculous.

The story that I flamed was the one about women invited to sit and watch you and others with your pants down for about an hour.
« Last Edit: Jun 24th, 2006, 7:44pm by Youngren » IP Logged
PC
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #14 on: Jun 25th, 2006, 12:53pm »

on Jun 24th, 2006, 7:40pm, Youngren wrote:
To PC:

Why do I flame stories about cfnm at the Y? It is because history is important. People are always trying to re-write it to fit their own needs. Example, Geo. Bush's need to find Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq! Condoned cfnm at the Y is totally out of character, then as now.

As for flaming your story about WACS. I didn't! I thought that was plausible. Why? Because you had a reason for being there, delivering a message. You were there for only a few minutes. You weren't invited to sit and watch! It wasn't ridiculous.

The story that I flamed was the one about women invited to sit and watch you and others with your pants down for about an hour.

I don't recall any females at the induction I had.
The point is that in real situations people don't know the reasons for everything that happens, whether those things seem unusual or not. Thus an account that explains everything is more likely to be fictional, especially if it explains things the narrator has no way of knowing.

I'm gratified to know that by denying CFNM at the Y you are striking a blow against the Evil Republicans. The latter even went so far as to come up with a statement by Clinton to the effect that US policy is to remove Saddam. Those bastards! He's such a nice man.

Now, thanks to your statement, I have begun to understand the motives of the flamers we have here. They are political.
IP Logged

tony
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #15 on: Jun 25th, 2006, 6:35pm »

I was not in the military, but have three accounts that cover a spam of 30 years about inductions as told to me by the men who expereinced them, David, Mark and Marty.

The first was back in 1975, and by then, the war in Viet-Nam was over.  I was 18, and David was about 27.  One day at work, David told me that about 100 or so inductees - the oldest was 22 or so, were examined totally naked, and that there were several female nurses there.  I couldn't help but ask if the nurses kept their eyes rasied or not, to which he told, "Tthey deliberated looked at our dicks"

The second was in 1986, and according to Mark, his exam was private, but was started by a male doctor, but was finished by a slightly older  female nurse, who did the genital and rectal exam - all while was naked.  I skipped some of what Mark told me, since I think Mark was padding the story.  I really think that most likely, there the nurse was in the room, and got to watch and look at Mark for the gental and rectal exams.

The last one has been less than two years. Marty told me that ALL the inductees male and female were together for part of the exam, and were all ready stripped to shorts or panties and bras BEFORE the men went one way and the women another.  Marty did mention that there NO female medical personnel present during the men's exams.

These are the only accounts I can share, and hopefully, these have enlighted.
IP Logged
Claire
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #16 on: Jun 25th, 2006, 9:53pm »

An interesting slant on this matter happened just a couple of months ago in the UK where a certain hospital tried to limit the training of a male nurse regarding intimate examinations of female patients.

An industrial tribunal found the hospital to be in the wrong and stated that a male nurse must be trained as fully as a female nurse, so now any females, whether undergoing military or civilian examination can be examined by a male nurse. It is quite common, of course, for male doctors to examine females as I expect it is in the USA.
IP Logged
cd

Email

« Reply #17 on: Jun 25th, 2006, 10:28pm »

on Jun 25th, 2006, 9:53pm, Claire wrote:
An interesting slant on this matter happened just a couple of months ago in the UK where a certain hospital tried to limit the training of a male nurse regarding intimate examinations of female patients.

An industrial tribunal found the hospital to be in the wrong and stated that a male nurse must be trained as fully as a female nurse, so now any females, whether undergoing military or civilian examination can be examined by a male nurse. It is quite common, of course, for male doctors to examine females as I expect it is in the USA.

A different topic Claire, but better than arguing about whether these posts are true or not.  

In the USA, nursing students, male or female go through the same training.  Would expect that state laws and regulations outline what must be taught, and there are national standards for nursing schools which don't differentiate by gender.  I know for a fact that in at least one nursing school, males rotated through obstetrics like eveyone else.

There are a few male nurses who work in obstetrics in this country, though they are not common.  There was apparently one case against them in California, but I think that is the exception.
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

Women do community, men do civilization.

« Reply #18 on: Jun 26th, 2006, 1:03am »

Tony wrote:

Quote:
David told me that about 100 or so inductees - the oldest was 22 or so, were examined totally naked, and that there were several female nurses there.  I couldn't help but ask if the nurses kept their eyes rasied or not, to which he told, "Tthey deliberated looked at our dicks"

That is close to what was told to me by a guy I knew fairly well when I was in the army. When he was drafted (he was from PA, I think near Philadelphia) he and the other draftees were nude for the whole exam and several nurses were present throughout, some doing tests and others just standing around. Often they looked, according to him, directly at each guy's genitals and some even smiled or smirked. This guy did not like the army much, and he was a quite conservative Italian kid, tradtional upbringing, very Catholic, etc. One of the women was black and that particularly incensed him. (This was back in the early 1960s.) He complained about the army a lot and this was one of his favorite complaints, women staring at him when he was naked. In his mind it showed the complete lack of respect the army had for its draftees, right from the get-go. I heard him tell that story at least a half dozen times, mixed in with other complaints, because it proved his point. Everything else he complained about, stuff I had personal experience with, was certainly true.

My own induction physical (in Boston) was not like that at all -- all men, no women except a clerk or two at the door, and for that matter we kept our shorts on until the end of the exam. (My separation physical was another matter, but I have already written about that on this board so I will not go into it again.) But I do recall discussing induction physicals and related matters with various guys when I was in the service. With the exception of the above account I cannot remember many details, but I do have the impression that they were all over the block in terms of CFNM and nudity -- some had both for the entire exam, others had little or none or only brief nudity at the end, like mine. The strong impression I developed was that draft boards and induction centers operated by their own rules -- what was examined was standard or close to standard, but how it was done depended on local and likely changeable procedures.
IP Logged
tony
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #19 on: Jul 6th, 2006, 8:23pm »

A few days ago, there was a movie named "Big Wednesday"  that aired on one of the pay channels.  The movie was made in 1978, and several induction scenes in it.  Remember that this was made only10 years from the mid point of the Viet conflict.  There were hundreds of young men in shorts/boxers only for the medical part.  The part about "cattle drives" seems to be proven in this film.  There was only male medics in attendance, and no nudity at all.  Perhaps this due to the time in which the film was made - and the audience it targeted as a surfing flim.  Also,  nudity in flims at time was rare, especially male.
IP Logged
cd

Email

« Reply #20 on: Jul 6th, 2006, 9:10pm »

Here's message #2613  from the Yahoo group physical exams and military draft group.  It's from the same guy who's quoted here in the first post of this discussion, the same guy who worked at the LA induction center.  Sounds like the CFNM center of the USA.  Believe it or not there used to be scheduled and sporadic fire drills and those who were naked were turned out into the street like everyone else.  Other posts make it clear that it was show time for the women in nearby office buildings.  I love these historical tidbits.  Hard to believe nowadays, but these are as well documented as you could ever get without actually having it on film.  It's also corroborated by other posters.  

"The recent posting about the MEEPS fire drills brought back memories I had
completely forgotten about, and probably for good reason. Everyone hated
the fire drills. If you had 1000 examinees in the building, by the time you
corralled them out on the streets, then re mustered in their exam groups,
took roll etc., it took an hour or two, and that meant we didn't get out of
the place until 6pm or 7pm, and 13 hour shifts in tht place weren't fun.

I could be wrong, but I don't recall ever putting them out on Broadway.
That might have happened, but I am sure we took them outside onto Spring
Street. During the fire drills, there was often a fire truck parked next
to the building, but even if there wasn't we were supposed to form them up
in their exam groups, on the far side of the street to leave room for the
fire department.

I think the fire drills were supposed to be every two months. During
morning shift meeting we were told exactly what time, so that we change
rotation and keep everyone in their underwear. This avoided a lot of
embarrassment, because for orthopaedic, you had 20 of them at a time put
their undershorts on benches along the wall, and during fire drills, they
were never able to get to them due to other groups leaving.

The scheduled fire drills were a non-event compared to the false alarm
evacuations. They happened all of the time. The problem was that there
were fire alarm pull stations in the hall ways, and when the boys were lined
up in the 2nd and 3rd floor hallways waiting for the upstairs exam stations,
they thought it would break the boredom to pull the fire alarm. Medics
assigned as hall monitors were supposed to keep them away from the pull
boxes, but on crowded days it wasn't always possible.

Everyone was herded out of the fire exits, dressed or undressed as they
were. If you had a big platoon of naked candystripers, obviously you
weren't going to stop by the basket counter and find their clothes, so out
they went. If there were busses parked by the door, we tried to put the
naked ones on board, but if no busses had yet arrived, they just lined up
with the rest of them and got some sun tan on places that normally didn't
tan. It would have probably simplified matters if the buses with the
candystripers had just departed then, since they were all going to ride out
that afternoon anyway.
I suppose that wouldn't have worked, since most of the boys who left the
building naked were merely caught during their exercise station.

During false alarms, everyone had to get out and stay out until the fire
department checked the building and shut down the alarm bells. What made
the evacuations take so long, is that this was a 7 or 8 story building, and
all upstairs office people also had to leave the place.

Sorry for this long story, but believe me the evacuations certainly made for
a long tiring day for everyone who had to work there."
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples