CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 22nd, 2014, 8:25am

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, PumpkinEater, Anon, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, igorisapud, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   CFNM for sister-in-law
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: CFNM for sister-in-law  (Read 14115 times)
thelimeusa
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

CFNM for sister-in-law
« on: Jan 19th, 2006, 2:47pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I would love to have a CFNM experience with one of my sister-in-laws; they are very cute.  Has anyone had an experience with this?
Any advice?
IP Logged
dapris former 5cfnm
YaBB God

Re: CFNM for sister-in-law
« Reply #1 on: Jan 19th, 2006, 3:18pm »

my advice is  - only if your wife cooperates.
IP Logged

How do you say CFNM in Hebrew?
dangerous
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #2 on: Feb 24th, 2006, 8:19am »

Ever since my wife showed a picture of me naked on a beach to her sister, whenever she stays with us, she always somehow manages to catch me naked. After seeing the picture she told my wife that she was a lucky girl, as I'm a little better endowed than normal (8 inches erect). Although I'm uncircumcised, my foreskin never covers the end giving me a circumcised look.

I've got the 'best sister' so I'll never do anything about her obvious fascination, but it still turns me on for her to walk into our bedroom and, while acting a little shocked, to keep staring at my cock!  

The last time was just after we'd been on vacation, so I was pretty tanned. We went for a night out and got pretty wasted. We got home and just as I was undressed for bed, in my SIL bursts to our room wearing her PJ's and finds me naked, again. She says to my wife 'How come he gets to go so brown?'  

Again, she's staring at my dick the whole time. I'm pretty relaxed now about being naked around her and act like it's no big deal.

'I never go that brown' she says pulling down the top of her pants showing her colour and the very top of her pubes. I walked over and stood next to her to compare colours. We must have stood there, side by side, a good few minutes, looking down at the difference in our skin colours, talking rubbish as my dick is obviously getting longer and thicker.  

Just as I began getting hard and elevating, my wife said 'Come on, get in bed you, she doesn't want to look at your cock!'  

SIL leaves the room and my wife then shags my brains out. My wife has since told me that she likes showing me off naked.
« Last Edit: Feb 28th, 2006, 10:43am by dangerous » IP Logged
zeuren
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #3 on: Feb 24th, 2006, 7:38pm »

I'm working on it with my sis-in-law. She comes to stay in a couple of weeks.
IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #4 on: Feb 25th, 2006, 7:10am »

I agree with 5cfnm, have a cfnm experience with your sister-in-law only if your wife cooperates.  It occurs to me that if one's wife cooperates the possibility of cfnm experiences is improved enormously.  Isn't there someone out there who does this?  
    If your wife cooperates all you really have to do is have your wife come with her sister while you are taking a shower.  If your sister-in-law objects, all your wife has to say is, "Nah, he won't mind."  Now that I think about it, would your wife be willing to get her sister to help her wash your back?  Perhaps the best way to bring up the subject is for you to ask your wife if she would find displaying you exciting.
IP Logged
natureboy
YaBB Full Member

You don't mind if I unzip, do you?

Email

« Reply #5 on: Feb 26th, 2006, 11:42am »

I wish I had a sister-in-law.
IP Logged

If I was meant to be naked, I would have been born that way.
woody
YaBB Newbie

« Reply #6 on: Feb 27th, 2006, 3:06am »

First off you definitely need your wife’s cooperation but it may not be hard to get.

I think somewhere deep down all women want to show off their man to their sisters (and friends), and if he looks even better naked they want them to see him naked.   It’s like some kind of competition. Who is getting laid by the best looking man?  The closer they are the more fierce the competition.  The wife wants her sister to desire the husband, thereby confirming that the wife is the prettiest sister with the best taste in men.  On the flip side I think the sisters have this aspiration to think that they could steal their sister’s man if they wanted to.  By parading you around naked and letting her sister gawk at you the wife is getting her confirmation and by flirting with you and getting you aroused the sister gets hers. On top of that seeing the lust in her sister’s eyes and hearing her own sister express admiration of the husband’s physique can be a huge aphrodisiac for the wife.  All of this can play into some great CFnm opportunities.

My wife is a CFnm instigator. Her sister has seen me naked so many times I’m not sure which one(s) to write about.  I’ll have to do that when I have a little more time.

Side note here:  
Pictures are great CFnm aids.  With photos you always look your best (because you control which ones are available). With a photograph there is no danger to the voyeurs, they can look as long as they like without the awkwardness of the other person watching their response. There is nobody to see them stare. They are in complete control. They can take it home with them and study it if they want. And if they stumble across a box in your wife’s bra drawer that is clearly labeled "NUDE PICTURES OF HUBBY" it is obviously not your fault that they decided to ignore the warning open the box and invade your privacy.   But once they have seen the photo (especially the photo of a friend or in this case brother-in-law) it is part of them. The picture pops into their mind every time they talk to you.  It is bound to pop into their mind other times too. Also there are gnawing questions in the back of their mind “does he really look that good naked?”… “Is it really as big as it looks in those pictures?” … “What does it look like when it’s hard?”…“Does it get even bigger?”…which all leads to “I wish I could see him in the flesh.”   Plus there is an ice breaker effect too. I don’t know how many times I’ve heard “It’s OK, I’ve already seen the pictures.”

My wife also showed her sister my pictures first.  Maybe I should start there.
IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #7 on: Feb 27th, 2006, 6:53am »

I knew there was someone out there whose wife was into cfnm.  There had to be.  I await your stories with anticipation.  Hurry up, hurry up, hurry up!
IP Logged
woody
YaBB Newbie

« Reply #8 on: Mar 2nd, 2006, 12:26pm »

as I said before...
"I think somewhere deep down all women want to show off their man to their sisters (and friends), and if he looks even better naked they want them to see him naked.   It’s like some kind of competition. Who is getting laid by the best looking man?  The closer they are the more fierce the competition..."

My wife has one sister with whom she is extremely competitive.  They always argue about who is the prettiest, who has the best looking man, who gives the best blow jobs, etc., etc. They look very much alike and are both stunning.   Add in a history of stolen boyfriends in both directions and you have some interesting family dynamics.  

My sister in law and I are very close. If you ever saw the two of us together you would think we were a couple.  We call each other pet names “boyfriend” and “girlfriend” to tease my wife who accuses us of being just that. Even though we live on opposite sides of the country now we still talk daily, and we talk about everything. Nothing is taboo in our conversations.  

We used to live in the same town and my sister in law was always at our house. One day I noticed that my sister in law couldn’t look me in the eye and blushed when I saw her. This was very odd because I never saw my sister in law blush before (but she often makes me blush with the things she says).  I asked my wife what was up with her sister that she seemed all flustered when I saw her and she said “we had this argument about cock size and she wouldn’t believe that a white guy could have a bigger cock than a black guy, so I had to show her your cock. She spent almost an hour looking at your naked pictures.” (Her sister had dated mostly black guys up to that point.)  

The sex that night was incredible. The sex for the next few months was incredible. Often my wife would recount the day she showed my pictures to her sister in great detail, and then she would drag me off to bed.  At the time I remember thinking “This is great! My wife gets off on showing me to other women as much as I get off on women looking at me.”  

Things really loosened up a few months later when my sister in law caught her boyfriend cheating on her and she moved in with us. The 3 months she lived with us were heaven for me.  My wife was continually “forgetting” to close the door, walking in on me with sister in tow, or sending her in to get something (knowing full well that her sister would see me naked).  After it became clear that she had my wife’s permission to see me naked she started finding her own excuses to walk in on me naked.  She became particularly good at catching me in the shower.  

She had her timing down perfectly. Three days in a row just as I stepped out of the shower she walked into the bathroom positioning her between me and my towel. Then we’d stand there and chat, her braless (and maybe panty-less?) under one of my old t-shirts and me naked.   She was always cool calm and collected casually checking out my cock as she talked and acted as if I was fully clothed.  As I turned off the water I felt my cock swell knowing that she would be there to greet me when I stepped out.  Just as I had expected as I stepped out she walked in.  She sauntered in with her usual aloofness and nonchalantly glanced at my cock “Oh my God!” She gasped in disbelief, as she gawked all kind of open mouthed at my cock.  “What’s wrong?” I asked.  “Uh… Mmm…nothing” she stuttered, “you’re just ah… bigger!”  When she saw the effect her words were having on me she started to lay on the compliments, “I mean you’re always big… but today you’re bigger… a lot bigger!  I knew you could be this big… I saw your pictures… but I got kind used to looking at your cock everyday… ya know uh … I’m used to seeing it at its normal size and … uh not that you’re normal man you’re normally big ya know… but I always … uh… wondered how big you could get … and now you’re here right in front of me even bigger than I imagined…” and by then she had taken on this sexy sultry tone,  “Oh and you’re growing … Nice! I can’t believe this is happening, I’m making it grow aren’t I?” She asked. “Do you like to see it grow?” I asked.  “I love to see it grow! My sister brags about how much you grow but I never believed her.  And knowing that you’re getting hard just for me is such a turn on” “So you want to see it hard?” I asked.  “I’ve wanted to see it hard since I first saw your pictures! I think about you every night. Of course I want to see you hard!” and by then I was hard.  She smiled at her accomplishment.  “You got hard for me!” “Do you like it” I asked, hands on my hips as I made it wag back and forth for her. To my surprise she said, “Do that again!” Every time I stopped she said, “Again!” until I had done it ten or twenty times.   “You are such a naughty naughty boy teasing your girlfriend by shaking your big hard cock in my face like that, my sister is lucky she’s in the next room or I’d jump your bones right now! God I’m horny!”  She said as she reached out and lightly stroked the outside of my thigh with her finger tips.  My cock twitched involuntarily at the touch.  “OH….I make you horny too!” She smiled this devilish smile.  Just then my wife called out from the other room “What are you two doing in there?” “I better go before she catches us and kills us both” she said. When she got to the door she paused leaned against the door and looked back at me with loving eyes and sighed. “You really do have a beautiful cock!”   She said, “No wonder my sister screams so much…”  

I was so jacked up I knew I couldn’t walk out in my towel with this raging hard-on underneath so I stepped back in the shower for a minute to cool down.  The cold water did very little to bring it down but at least it wasn’t straight up anymore.  This time as I stepped out it was my wife that walked in.  “So you got hard for my sister… She told me all about it…She is very proud of herself… now I want you to tell me all about it… EXACTLY how it happened! Every detail!”  As I told the story, I could tell from her pointed questions often repeating verbatim what her sister had said or what I had said at various parts of the story that her sister had also told her “exactly” what happened.  So I left out no details as I told her exactly what had happened she kept asking where each of us was standing, what she looked like, her facial expressions, body language, and what was running through my mind at that instant and what I thought her sister was thinking.  Then she would tell me what her sister said and what her sister had told her she was thinking then tell me to continue often prompting me with some of the words her sister said.   When I got to the end I accidentally said (Freudian slip?) “…and that’s when you interrupted us.”  She started some light hearted grilling about the “interrupted” word and exactly what I meant by that and how far would things have gone if she wasn’t here and so on. I could tell she was turned on by the whole ordeal. When she was satisfied that she had questioned me enough she said “she said that she told you that you have a beautiful cock.  Did she say that?” I nodded “how did she say it, like this…” “No,” I said, “less of the queens English accent and more of that Jamaican slang” when she leaned against the door and said it this time she looked and sounded just like her sister. It was at that moment that I realized that she was wearing the same long T-shirt that her sister was wearing earlier.  When she said it the next time she locked the door and walked over to me grabbed my cock and passionately kissed me. She broke the kiss long enough to say “No wonder my sister screams so much…I want to scream like that…now!” By the time we finished baskets of fancy towels, potpourri, and candles were strewn about the place.  

Sex was great while she stayed with us, often two or three times a day. It seems that one of my wife’s top turn-ons must be fucking with her sister close enough to hear. In this case the guest room bed and our bed shared a common wall.  Her sister still ribs us about how often she could hear us having sex when she was living with us.  My wife and I would relive the shower episode often, her talking like her sister and dressed in that same t-shirt and me naked just out of the shower.  My sister in law continued to walk in on me regularly too, occasionally talking me into a raging hard-on. Alas all good things must come to an end and she eventually moved to a town a plane flight away.  Now we only get to see her one or two times a year but she still finds excuses to walk in on me.  

Just before she left she showed up in the bathroom with a film type SLR camera to get “something to remember me by.” As she shot the pictures I imagined her picking up the developed pictures sharing a few with the girl behind the counter.  Then going home and making up an album.  Pulling the album out and sharing it with her girlfriends.  And finally I pictured her laying in bed late at night in one my t-shirts paging through her album and remembering me.  Once again I had a raging hard-on by the time she was done.  

Even though we moved too, my wife and I still relive the shower scene.  Our guest bath is similar in size and layout to the old one.  At my wife’s suggestion we replaced the old mirrored shower door with clear glass. Then she complained that she didn’t have enough mirrors and had me install an extra one on a 45 degree wall and one on the door so she could get that dressing room effect. It was almost a month later that I noticed that the new mirror allows you to see directly into the shower from the hallway and the guest bedroom which is also my wife’s office.  She has already used the clear shower door to “accidentally” show me off to one of her girlfriends, and our next door neighbor.  Oh yeah, of course her sister has used the clear doors to her advantage too when she visited.  
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples