CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 1st, 2014, 5:03pm

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, scooter, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   Women watching men shower
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Women watching men shower  (Read 41864 times)
woody
YaBB Newbie

Women watching men shower
« on: Jan 13th, 2006, 5:31am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I find taking a shower very sensual and it may be because of all the CFNM experiences I’ve had there.  It is a point where you are completely naked and at the most you have only a towel that is closer to the woman (or women) than it is to you.  Over the years I’ve had a lot of women jump at the chance to sneak a peek at me taking a shower. Female friends and complete strangers keep finding excuses to walk in on me while I shower.  

So does any one else out there have any experiences where a woman wanders into a man’s shower room?  

I’m especially interested in hearing from the women. Is it really accidental…. like you really didn’t know we replaced our mirrored shower doors with clear ones (memo to my wife’s best friend: this excuse was only valid the first time you did it!) or is it a force of nature… you have to pee so bad you don’t care about anything else (and the naked man is just a bonus!) or do you plan it… say your best friend has been bragging about the size of her man’s cock forever and now you can check it out in person, or is it more of a Freudian subconscious thing … maybe you’ve been fantasizing about walking into the men’s locker room and then one day you are preoccupied with other things you inexplicably turn right instead of left and suddenly you find yourself standing next to a naked man?  

I’ll start with three of my own…  

In college I lived in a dormitory that was shaped like a big C.  The bathrooms were at either end of the C shaped hallway.  The walk from one end of the C to the other was pretty long.  The year I started they went to coed floors with men and women in alternating rooms.  I lived near to the men’s room. Across the hall was Liz and Clare’s room.  By the second day Liz and Clare were using the men’s room but still showering in the ladies room.  The gang shower was at the end of the rest room and was pretty much just an extension of the room with about 10 showerheads.  Liz and Clare were never shy about looking at you or talking with you while you showered.  By the end of the second week, the other girls on that end of the floor all started using the men’s room (and checking out the guys in the shower).  Although they continued to use the women’s room for showers except for the couple of times they showered in the men’s room on a dare. As time went along Clare started showering in the men’s room.  She was never shy about looking or commenting on a cock and collected a photo album of most of the guys on the floor naked.  As time went on it seemed quite natural to shower while some girl stood and talked to you.    

The second was at a race that I was in about ten years ago. After the race I was in the locker room waiting in line to get my shower when I spotted a woman walk into the locker room.  She seemed mesmerized by the gaggle of naked men in the locker room (and the guys seemed completely oblivious to the fact that a woman had invaded our space). There must have been well over a hundred men in the locker room.  I watched as she wandered up and down the aisles checking everybody out.  The room was completely open with no lockers and only had racks of hooks between the benches to hang clothes on and you could see unimpeded from one end to the other and one side to the other.  I was taking my shower when she came up and looked into the shower.  She walked up and stood just inside the entrance looking around at the twenty or so guy’s showering.   When I came out of the shower I saw her sitting right where my clothes were, still with that deer in the headlights look on her face.  As I walked towards her she just stared at me until I stood with my cock right in front of her face.  It was as if she was in a trance as I stood in front of her, cock growing.  I finally broke the silence with “Can I help you?” At that point she stumbled through “just looking,… uh  for my husband,…  I mean for my brother…” and then finally confessed that a friend had dared her to step inside the locker room door and she just couldn’t make herself turnaround once she stepped inside.

The last is current.  There is a late evening adult lap swim from 8-10 at the local swim club during the winter.  I’m usually the last swimmer there. The woman pool manager (who I was already good friends with) has to clean the shower rooms before she leaves at the end of the night. The first week or so she waited for me to leave before she went in to clean but one night she walked right in on me.  Although she offered to leave so I could finish my shower, she didn’t seem in any hurry to turn around as she stood and surveyed me as she waited for a response. When I told her I didn’t mind, she seemed glad she didn’t have to leave. She explained that she gets paid until 11 no matter when she finishes so she likes to get done as soon as possible. She has come into clean while I shower every night since that first time. She is quite comfortable talking with me while I am naked and lets her eyes roam with no concern that I might catch her looking (again).   After two months of 4 days a week she still seems to be enjoying this more than I am.  

Woody

So what is your shower story? What excuse was used?  What was the real reason for the visit?
IP Logged
dapris former 5cfnm
YaBB God

Re: Women watching men shower
« Reply #1 on: Jan 13th, 2006, 11:00am »

I just wanted to say I liked your stories.
how old is that pool manager? (and if u dont mind me asking, how old are u?)
IP Logged

How do you say CFNM in Hebrew?
allii44
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #2 on: Jan 14th, 2006, 8:07pm »

I have been lurking on the board for a while and finally decided to register. I'm a 44 year old male, in pretty good shape I'm told and have been into CFNM long before I knew it had a name. Naturally, I'm always looking for opportunities to be nude around women (a practice my fiancee unfortunately doesn't mind). Currently, I'm involved in an ongoing situation that I find most enjoyable. My next door neighbors are a pair of hispanic women both in their late 30s. One of them is not unattractive but is a bit heavy-set and what you might call socially backward--more than just shy. Hard to carry on a conversation with her. Which is why one day I found it very strange that she was knocking on my front door. Usually, I am nude at home so I put a towel around me and answered the door. There was my neighbor (Anita) grinning ear-to-ear. She told me that she had seen me through the window and thought I needed to know. This started to get me very aroused but I didn't let on. I thanked her and admitted that I often went around nude at home. Seeing that she was continuing to stand in the door with no apparent sign of leaving, I told her that I should probably shut the door as I didn't want to be seen but she could come in if she wanted. To my surprise, she came in.

We made small talk for a while and she asked me if I was going to shower. I wasn't but I saw this as an opportunity. I said yes I was and and joked that she could wait in the living room or we could continue our conversation while I showered now that she had "seen everything."  Again to my surprise she said she'd rather keep talking to me.  

I dropped my towel and headed into the bathroom with her behind me. I was already half-erect at this point. I entered the bathroom and turned around continuing to talk to her as if this was a normal occurrence. She giggled as she stared down at my now-hard cock. I smiled back. I turned around to open the shower door and start the water and felt her hand very quickly brush over my butt. I showered while talking to her all the while and finally had her hand me the towel. I dried off very slowly enjoying her watching me. When I was done, we both left the bathroom and headed into the living room where we sat and continued talking with me still nude.

This is an occurrence that now happens about 2-3 times a week. I never get tired of it. The most she has ever done in an overtly sexual sense is to fondle me but always asks if she can touch my cock or butt. I'm always glad to oblige.
IP Logged
chewy
YaBB Newbie

Like to show

« Reply #3 on: Jan 14th, 2006, 9:32pm »

Yep it has happened many times.

Girls have used the I need to pee line a few times when I have been in the shower. Dont look they always say, laughing. I will play their game and peek out at them. In turn after they dress they peek behind the curtian at me...

Woody..Where did you go to school?
I went to  FSU and the same thing happened.
At FSU a group of girls would come into the guys dorm showers. It was always the same five girls. THey where kind of wild. They would come in and shower and talk with the guys there. The showers had curtians. Although the me and all the other guys would disrobe in front of them and dry off nude in front of them. Also the would talk to me while the curtian was open.  THey where not shy about letting their eyes roam everywhere. It was such a turn on,being nude and bathing in front of them.
Most of the guys on the floor did not care. They thought it was funny and had no hangups at being nude. Only a couple of guys openly said they did not want them there. Someone told on them and it was put to a stop.. Angry
« Last Edit: Jan 14th, 2006, 9:36pm by chewy » IP Logged
jennypiper
YaBB Full Member

Smiling

« Reply #4 on: Jan 16th, 2006, 9:17am »

I saw some old archives in here from the Menwatchers UK site...so i thought I would add some more.....
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

JWALSH    
6/11/1997 2:21 pm  
To:  
CDICTATOR  
 (9 of 22)  
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 jenny, great site! reading this i think my own experience fits this topic. while at Uni i room shared with two other girls my age and every month the mother of one, a nice lady in her forties would come over and houseclean because we always left it in a student mess. just once, she came over and i was still in bed with a hangover. the girls had gone to the shops and her mother set about spring cleaning the place. she got to my room and ordered me out of my bed as she wanted to strip the bedcovers and wash everything. despite me being stark naked under the covers she threw them back and told me to get into the shower and clean up.
I was embarrassed but she just took control and marched me into the bathroom and run a shower. crazy as it sounds she stood there and all but supervised my shower telling me to shampoo my hair and clean up. her overt looks at my cock and balls, particulary as i soaped up made me go hard in front of her. she saw this, and in a matter of fact voice just said 'dont worry about that happening, you just get yourself cleaned up lad'
she turned off the shower, dried my hair with a towel and my back and legs briskly and took some real close up looks at my package. she made no lewd remarks, no smiles, just open viewing of me and then made me get dressed. my room mates returned only ten minutes later and i never let on about the shower and her mother. it never happened again. i think looking back it was a classic case of an older woman curious to see what her daughter's male housemate looked like in the nude, particulary my cock and balls and used the situation to this end.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
IP Logged
jennypiper
YaBB Full Member

Smiling

« Reply #5 on: Jan 17th, 2006, 8:07am »

What a lovely man you are! hugsss
I didnt think you would remember me and iam flattered...iam going to keep you menfolk on your toes..its well overdue! LOL
XJennyX aka CD (and yes you know who ......Jake, Windruzer (Ron).....Corsair and all you other males who I see still lurk together!)

on Jan 17th, 2006, 2:03am, Rodney wrote:
Ok, what is wrong with this picture?  Having Jenny Piper make a LONG overdue post?

No.  Since WHEN does Jenny Piper get classified as a "newbie" for Chrissake?

Brad, something is WAY out of kilter.  Jenny should get bumped up IMMEDIATELY to "Full Member" status!

IP Logged
woody
YaBB Newbie

« Reply #6 on: Jan 19th, 2006, 12:08am »

5cfnm wanted to know: “how old is that pool manager? (and if u dont mind me asking, how old are u?)”

The pool manager is a California surfer girl type, tall, thin, long blonde hair, and blue eyes.  I know she graduated college a couple of years ago so I’ll guess she is about 23 or 24. A college swim star, she still dreams of making the Olympic team.  I’ve always encouraged her to chase her dream. I just turned 40, but am always told that I look much younger.  I still get carded regularly. Even though I’m in great shape I have no delusions that she is interested in me.   My guess is she just wants to get her night finished early. Putting up with naked me is just a workplace inconvenience she has to deal with (and might as well enjoy).  
IP Logged
dave
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #7 on: Jan 20th, 2006, 9:06am »

hi a while ago after working out at my gym i went to shower and as i walked out to get dressed i came face to face with a women who had walked in by mistake and who had partly undressed you can image the embarrasmentwith me naked and her standing next to my locker and towel  in her jeans and bra [very atractive ] she,s  still a member and she has  told her girlfriends  i,m  quite well hung wich is the kind of news all guys like to hear[
IP Logged
woody
YaBB Newbie

« Reply #8 on: Jan 22nd, 2006, 5:14am »

I had nearly the same thing happen few years ago at a fitness club. I came out of the shower to find this girl in bra and panties with her jeans in hand. There seemed to be a tone of satisfaction in her voice when she expressed that she couldn’t believe she was in the men’s locker room with a naked guy.    Although she feigned surprise, I always wondered whether it was really an accident or planned.  

It is always great when they brag about your size to their friends. I love the solicitous looks I get from the friends.  

So has the girl talked to you since?  Mine got extra chummy after our encounter.
IP Logged
Vickie06
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #9 on: Jan 24th, 2006, 9:19am »

Hey, going thourgh the post and decided to post my story,  

At my friends 21st party I got my first cfnm exp. He (who call Tom) was taking a shower b4 the party when Iwho had been called upon to clean up the place bust in ( purly accidental Grin, of course) since there was no lock on the door, i said sorry and began to walk when he said something that shocked me,  
it went like "Why dont u carry on with the clean, you've seen everything now, so i clean the windowstill and sink, when he ask another thing that shocked me, he ask me if i could was his back for him, i agreed
By this stage he was full erected, somting which up2 then had not seen b4( Im a good girl Roll Eyes) anyway I thought in the back of my mind that i should be afarid, when i reliased that Hey he was my best mate,
Any way by this stage i had got more confindent and ask if i could relieve him and he said yes, i wasnt shocked any more, so i did and so start my CFNM beginning
P.S I hopwe my B.F is as open as "Tom" Smiley
IP Logged

I could do cfnm with Breckin anyday
woody
YaBB Newbie

« Reply #10 on: Feb 23rd, 2006, 12:59am »

Since a few people seem to question the validity of many posts, I thought I’d do a little research to back up that this kind of stuff really does happen.  Although this wasn’t the best of the stories I found, it was from the most reputable news source. I guess CBS is still considered credible.  

This is a shower experience that started out as some CFNM as a girl decides to enter the men’s locker room only to surprise 5 naked boys in the shower.  Her excuse was that the girl's locker room was without soap at the time so she "went down to borrow some soap" from the boy's shower.  However the affair ended up as NFNM when the naked boys persuaded the girl into joining them in the shower.  So she stripped all her clothes off and jumped naked into the shower along with her five naked male classmates.  

The whole story:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2000/05/11/national/main194392.shtml
IP Logged
stripfan
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #11 on: Feb 23rd, 2006, 1:19pm »

i found a related story

I Was Seen Nude by Classmate and Her Mom
Posted by Blushing Billy on 2003-09-22 05:00:02
At a community pool facility during the summer between 6th and 7th grades, I was coming out of the shower (all my clothes and towel locked away in my locker to prevent theft until I was done showering).

All of a sudden, I heard, 'Hello there, Billy. It's so nice to SEE you.' It was Amy, a girl my class!

Amy and her mom came into what they thought was an empty boy's locker room to help change the girl's 4 or 5 year-old-brother into swim trunks.

[swimming lessons were coordinated by age groups and mothers routinely came into the boy's locker room to help with the under 6 age group, which was just after my class; I, however, was the last inside and was running late for some odd reason]

Worse, after several ackward moments of small talk while I stood covering my genitals (or trying to), I was so embarrassed that I couldn't remember my locker combination. I was probably nude in front of them for a good ten minutes or so.

Then, they left and came back with a 18 or 19 year old female staffer who had the locker cominations. All three females observed me totally nude as I was unable to cover my genitals while fiddling with the stupid lock. Amy never let me live that moment down, teasing me endlessly about 'how small I was.'

Later, in high school, I was the last guy left showering late after PE practice one afternoon (the coach sent me on an errand and everyone was gone by the time I finished). I'm standing in the (completely) open shower area (no stalls), washing out all the dirt and soap out of my hair. Then, I look up and see four girls from our cheerleader squad standing about 10 feet away in the doorway between the showers and the lockers (and, hence, my towel and clothing) facing me!

[They had been walking thru what they THOUGHT was an empty clubhouse on the way to the attached gym building for their practice.]

When I foolishly tried to cover myself (after already having been seen totally exposed for a couple minutes, it seems like a mute point, right?), that's when they finally broke out into laughter.

Then you hear things like on CBS News about how this one popular, beautiful high school senior girl, Leslie Shorb, decided to shower with five boys!

I think to myself, damn! Instead of my humiliating experiences over the years, why couldn't Leslie have been going to my high school?

I'd sure as heck rather have had a pretty, NUDE female classmate like Leslie showering with me than have had four pretty CLOTHED female classmates observe me in the shower and forever teasing me about how small my p3nis is!

Billy
IP Logged
stripfan
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #12 on: Feb 23rd, 2006, 2:48pm »

I should also mention an experience of my own. It was at university. I was 18 or 19 years old. There was a sports night for students. That meant hundreds of students participating in all kinds of sports during one night.

There were 3 lockerrooms for men, 3 for women. I was, among many, in the (male) lockerrroom when suddenly 3 or 4 girls shouted "Women coming into the lockerroom" and then almost immediately after they entered. The lockerroom must have contained at least 40 to 50 men, in various stages of undress. I had already showered and was in briefs. The girls went even into the showerroom, where several guys were showering.

I was very shy then. Nowadays I would have stripped off and have taken another shower.. I just got dressed and left. A bit later I saw the girls snickering in the corredor. They obviously had enjoyed it. They were mentioning that they were surprised that they had not been stripped of their clothes, but that they were just drawn under the showers clothed....
IP Logged
woody
YaBB Newbie

« Reply #13 on: Mar 2nd, 2006, 12:28pm »

I just posted another shower story under "CFNM for sister-in-law"
IP Logged
Poseforher
YaBB Newbie

Poseforher  

« Reply #14 on: Mar 8th, 2006, 5:03pm »

LOl...women do love to watch a guy take a shower.   I have done this quite a few times while a lady has either watched, or more often, aimed a camera at me as the water cascades all over me.  

Years ago I did this for a lady photographer that I was with.  She was getting divorced -- abusive husband and all that -- and had never photoed a naked guy before.  We had done a photo session -- all clothes on and all -- where I was the model.  It was fun.   Then we had to go somewhere and I had to hit the showers.  My eroticism was up after the session and I decided I wanted to take the session up a notch.  I said she did not have to stop shooting if she wanted to.  She was nervous; I was anxious.  But once we got into it, neither of us wanted to stop.  

Another fun thing to do is take a bathSmiley  I took this a little further with another lady.  She, too, did a photo session.  It had been around Cambridge, Mass, and we had fun -- me as model, her as photographer.  We returned to her place where, I knew, I would shortly be naked in front of her camera.  But her camera jammed beyond repair.  Yet, I did not wish to let the moment go.  I wanted to be naked for her.  I saw a camcorder and suggested that I would try it.  Both of us were new at this.  Years before I had seen a playgirl thing where the guy was in the bathtub.  I thought, let's try it.  

Never have I taken a more erotic bath.  It was incredible -- the camcorder, the dressed lady aiming it at me, driving me wild, the water swirling all around -- and she got some highly erotic cfnm (it had not had a name at the time, thoughSmiley) footage that had seemed to happen on its own.  

Someday, I'd love to do that againSmiley
IP Logged

Am an older guy, a veteran of cfnm with much experience posing naked for women under my belt. Love to pose and be watched, especially by a woman's camera. Any female photographers out there?
JerBear
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

www.eroticwoman stories.blogspo t.com/

« Reply #15 on: Mar 8th, 2006, 5:11pm »

I agree with your description of how hot it is to model for female photographers!  

It seems to be a "safe" CFNM for each of the parties which I think hightens the comfort level and fun.

JerBear
IP Logged

I have a MMA degree (master of masturbatory arts). I gave it to myself. I thought that was the point.
kiwidave
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #16 on: Mar 9th, 2006, 8:01am »

yes some girls do like seeing a male shower .i used to live in a old house with acombined  toilet and bath/shower with 3 girls and 1 other guy  and when i have been for abike ride or to the gym  when i was taking a shower almost without  fail one of the girls would want to use the toilet telling me not to peek .when they had finished without fail the curtain would be pulled back for a peek at my naked bod and usually i had a erection which was happily reported back to the other girls other tricks were to take my robe or towel so i would  have to run back thru the lounge naked .
IP Logged
Poseforher
YaBB Newbie

Poseforher  

« Reply #17 on: Mar 9th, 2006, 2:23pm »

Yes, there is nothing quite like doing it for a woman's camera.  I have numerous times and loved it each time.  I took that wildly erotic bath for that lady quite a few times and I remember how the sensations went beyond anything I had ever felt before -- this dressed lady zeroing in, tellling me what to do, the water splashing around.  It is also just as much fun in a jacuzziSmiley
IP Logged

Am an older guy, a veteran of cfnm with much experience posing naked for women under my belt. Love to pose and be watched, especially by a woman's camera. Any female photographers out there?
JerBear
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

www.eroticwoman stories.blogspo t.com/

« Reply #18 on: Mar 9th, 2006, 2:45pm »

Your comments "this dressed lady, zeroing in, telling me what to do" is what turned me on too.  I think it is because she is telling you what she likes, and what will turn her on - or as Ishootnkdmen says, what the audience will be turned on by. You and the lady collaborate on the art.  I wrote my experience (albeit without the shower scene) which is now on page 10
 of the stories page "my Playgirl experience".  But my feelings about doing it mirrored your own.  

This is a hot cfnm!

JerBear
« Last Edit: Jul 12th, 2006, 1:14am by JerBear » IP Logged

I have a MMA degree (master of masturbatory arts). I gave it to myself. I thought that was the point.
Poseforher
YaBB Newbie

Poseforher  

« Reply #19 on: Mar 11th, 2006, 3:30pm »

Jerbear:  

I'll read your story soon.  I am new to this place here so am still learning my way around.  I loved that feeling of her zeroing with the lens on my complete exposureSmiley, telling me what she wants me to do to please that lens, having her control me in the water.  For us, that was only the beginningSmiley  We simply could not get enough of itSmiley It was wild.  My favorite was when she was snapping away at me, making me get off for her, while the camcorder filmed the whole thingSmiley  

The cam adds so much to the cfnm experience.  It really heightens the erotic intensitySmiley
IP Logged

lou406
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #20 on: Jun 22nd, 2012, 7:00pm »

I have been video calling my ex mother in law lately nude and yesterday did it while I showered.It was very arousing and she didn't seem to mind .Next time I will play a little to see her reaction,I really hope she doesn't mind because I've been desperately wanting to do this for years.I will keep whoever is interested posted. Tongue
IP Logged
abel
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #21 on: Jun 23rd, 2012, 3:19am »

Woody you never did say what college you went to? And does anyone remember a blogger who posed nude for several art classes?His name started with an 'M'.Thank you.
IP Logged
roadbike
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #22 on: Jun 23rd, 2012, 11:30am »

For the past 26 years, my best friend and party buddy has been a spirited lady who is several years younger than me.  We've gone to Black's Beach together in the '90s and have seen eachother naked many times in the past.

Last summer, we traveled in Europe.  One night, we stayed at a hotel in Limerick, Ireland that had a glass bathroom door.  She wasn't so thrilled with the glass door, but I loved it.  The bathroom didn't have a typical shower with a door or curtain, but was an area on the right side of the room.  If the bathroom light was on, you could see everything inside clearly.  

Being somewhat of an exhibitionist, I had no problem with taking a shower with the light on.  She couldn't help but to see me, and we talked about the day's activities sightseeing while I dried with the towel.  Granted, she had seen me naked before, but it had been more than 10 years.  I enjoyed being naked in front of her as it couldn't be helped due to the glass door.

Curiously enough, when she took a shower, she didn't bother turning on the light.  Over the years, she's become more modest.
IP Logged
Littlewang
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

Email

« Reply #23 on: Jun 23rd, 2012, 12:09pm »

on Mar 9th, 2006, 2:23pm, Poseforher wrote:
Yes, there is nothing quite like doing it for a woman's camera.  I have numerous times and loved it each time.  I took that wildly erotic bath for that lady quite a few times and I remember how the sensations went beyond anything I had ever felt before -- this dressed lady zeroing in, tellling me what to do, the water splashing around.  It is also just as much fun in a jacuzziSmiley

I want to do this as well, oh and Nice to meet you JennyPiper.  
IP Logged

Don't let your meat loaf.
chaoslord621
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Fairly Immoderate

« Reply #24 on: Jun 24th, 2012, 2:55pm »

on Jun 23rd, 2012, 3:24pm, Chilled_Jill wrote:
One of my ambitions is to watch a rugby or football team shower Smiley  Guys look lovely when naked, wet and soapy. I see my b/f in the bath and shower all the time, it's fun having a chat and giving him a helping hand with those hard to reach parts  Wink  And the easy to reach hard part Wink

I'm aware this is the "Stories" board, but to provide C_Jill with a bit of stimulus, thought I'd repost one of Travess' excellent uploads from here:

http://board.sensations4women.com/vsBoard/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=cf nm;action=display;num=1191688061

http://rapidshare.com/files/144577950/CFNM_O__Alexandra_Shower_.wmv

Travess' RS link still works, btw. He's not a God for nothing, you know! Wink

Alexandra Aitken's gone slightly off the rails recently, but I think her spell in rehab & her new Sikh husband may have straightened her out a bit now.
« Last Edit: Jun 24th, 2012, 2:58pm by chaoslord621 » IP Logged

Just don't try it, despite the temptation. You'll regret it.
Odin
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #25 on: Jun 24th, 2012, 10:44pm »

I've had a few locker room experiences but only 2 shower experiences.  My community had a swimming pool plus a little gym attached.  I went there to swim and check out the girls of course.  When I was maybe 14 I was showering when a mother came in with her son, who was probably taking swimming lessons, who looked to be 4 or 5 and her daughter who looked to be 11 or 12.  The daughter was young enough that I don't remember her from school.  Anyway they were at a locker that faced the showers.  The mother just casually looked in and then went about helping her son dress.  The daughter on the other hand was staring in to the point the mother had to tell her to stop staring, which she did for all of 10 seconds.  It didn't bother me and I even walked by them after I was done without my towel on which drew both the mother and daughters attention.

The second incident was at the same community locker room but 2 years later.  I was 16 and actually using the gym at night.  I don't remember if I was the last to leave, probably not, but I do think the locker room was empty when I was showering.  At a certain point I heard shoes squeak on the tiles and looked over to just see the girl that worked the front desk take up a position sort of behind/next to a row of lockers.  She didn't realize I saw her. Although I couldn't keep watching her I never heard her leave so I figured she kept spying on me which left me fully erect (I was 16 so...  Roll Eyes).  Just as I was about to get out I looked her way, which would be natural if stepping out of the shower, and acted shocked.  She looked surprised too because she got caught.  She apologized and tried saying  she called out and she didn't expect anyone in here and she was just cleaning up.  I said it was fine and that she just startled me.  I dried off and walked to my locker, passing her, without my towel.  She couldn't help but stare as  I walked by.  Wish I was a little older and  braver to try something because she was in her early 20's and cute as could be.  Oh well, youth really is wasted on the young.
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

Women do community, men do civilization.

« Reply #26 on: Jun 25th, 2012, 6:32am »

on Jun 24th, 2012, 10:44pm, Odin wrote:
... Oh well, youth really is wasted on the young.

Unfortunately, very true.

I have had several memorable CFNM experiences in gyms, most coming from one particular gym that the owner, a woman in her 40s, had received as part of a divorce settlement. She turned it into mainly a dance and exercise place for women, but it did have a pool and did allow male customers. When I was in my 30s, I used to swim at the place after work, late in the evening. She or other women who worked for her used to regularly tour the male locker room before closing, providing thereby some wonderful, and sometimes quite surprising, CFNM experiences for me (and I am pretty sure for most or all of the women). There is something about gym/locker room environments that seems to embolden both men and women. Perhaps it is because they are all about bodies.
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #27 on: Jun 25th, 2012, 9:18pm »

Great stories, Odin & Allan_C!
In Odin's 1st story, he should have told the mom & daughter that he felt comfortable with them in his locker room, when the mom scolded her daughter for looking. It was a fine educational experience for the daughter, a treat for her & her mom, and a demonstration of security for Odin.
He also handled the 2nd situation well. It would have been better, I feel, if he called out to the girl who worked there, and said it was OK to come by the shower room, and chat!
Allan_C's experiences were nice too, as he displayed comfort with the gym owner & her female employees.
« Last Edit: Jun 25th, 2012, 9:18pm by SingleDonald » IP Logged
mrred69
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #28 on: Jun 25th, 2012, 10:05pm »

I think this is how my love for cfnm started. In, high school, I played hockey and our trainer was a 40 something , blonde hair butch looking lady! (eddie falco like) she was cool as hell and we all thought of her as one of the boys.

Before each game, She would unload equipment, check roster, do roll call etc..... The whole time walking freely in and out of the locker room. She would yell out to all of us to" make sure you're all wearing your cups,  because I will do a cup check!". Now a "cup check" was when we all lined up at the door of the locker room, waiting to hit the ice. She walk by and inspect all of us. She was looking at equipment fitting, uniforms, skates, stick  etc... And she would also squeeze your crotch to check for a cup. It was more of a smack squeeze,

Sometimes durning practice, a few of us, would purposely not wear are cups and she would get herself a handful of teen meat..  Tongue

It was after the games where the serious CFNM began.... but that's for another time...

true story

mrred69
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #29 on: Jun 25th, 2012, 10:20pm »

mrred69,
VERY NICE story! You & your teammates were VERY secure with this lady! Despite her short hair, I do think she was straight, considering the interest she displayed!  
Did she allow any contemporary girls inside your locker room? Please post the follow-up you promised. Also, as she was not a teacher, was she OK with the boys calling her by her 1st name?
IP Logged
robert
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #30 on: Jun 25th, 2012, 10:53pm »

> It was after the games where the serious CFNM began.... but that's for another time...  

Please tell us more.
IP Logged
mrred69
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #31 on: Jun 26th, 2012, 12:10am »

Thanks Guys!  First off, the time period was the early 80's... This was the first year I joined the hockey team..  

So, after the games, Ellen ( Her Name) suddenly always had a reason the enter the locker room. We all slowly undressed while coach gave his usual speech. Ellen , who always be standing next to the other coaches, didn't say a word , just smile and looks at us... Coach would say " hit the showers" at which point every adult would leave, including Ellen. Now, i was curious if she would come back in, to be truthful i was a little nervous to be seen naked. Most of us had striped down naked and hit the showers.. As i got undressed,in walks Ellen.. She smiles looks  at me and asked"where's Jimmy?" I point to the showers, with out missing a beat, she walks right pass me into the shower stall.. Now the showers where not private, no sir, more military like, one big room with shower heads and hot and cold valves. There had be a least 8 to 12 naked teenage boys showering at that time. I watched her closely, she always had this little smile about her, I truly loved it!! Jimmy walks right up to her, but ass naked, looks and some paper and nods his head. Ellen smiles and leaves.. This was the first of many... I finally get naked for her soon.. Wink
IP Logged
mrred69
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #32 on: Jun 26th, 2012, 12:13am »

by the way, ignore the grammer!! I had a few BEErs!!

mrred69 Cool
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #33 on: Jun 26th, 2012, 8:23pm »

Thankd, mrred69! I'm anxiously awaiting more! I feel this was a great growth experience for boys to be open & secure with the female gender. Apparently most of the other boys accepted this and the "cup check", which was great! It would be nice if these things could take place today, but "political correctness" would work against it!
« Last Edit: Aug 26th, 2012, 9:32pm by SingleDonald » IP Logged
mrred69
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #34 on: Jun 26th, 2012, 11:51pm »

So tru!
IP Logged
steviliam
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #35 on: Jun 29th, 2012, 5:09pm »

Women watching men shower is an especially delightful topic for me! I prefer conspicuous CFNM celebration with guys getting naked, wet and soapy while laughing, gleeful female spectators cheer and heckle us from just outside the "splash zone"! But it's also terrific to imagine several men showering in seeming privacy and later finding out that we unknowingly shared all our secrets with cleverly sneaky "Peeping Tammies"!

Yet the most fun is always the idea of male showering (whether individually, familially or in military or sports-team numbers) while excited and delighted clothed females watch from close enough to read the brand on the soap! I also love the idea of these women "supervising" the men to make sure we get "squeaky  clean" with long, slow, thorough scrubbing!
IP Logged
YazzMan
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #36 on: Aug 26th, 2012, 5:08pm »

About a month ago I was in the gym locker room rather early.  I had just finished a workout and was preparing to shower.  The two guys in the locker room were just leaving to start their workout.  I walked to the showers, which are large open communal shower, and began washing.  Near the end of my shower I thought I heard someone in the locker room but didn't give it much thought.  I stepped out and dried off.  I wrapped the towel around my waist and as soon as I did this I saw a young, 18-19 yrs old, girl behind a set of lockers.  I took a few steps toward her and she froze.  I believe she was watching me.  She nervously told me her friends dared her to enter.  I just smiled and said it was fine but other guys might not be as understanding, my way of saying fine but you should be leaving now.  She looked at my towel and then the rack of clean towels off to the side.  I asked if there was anything else?  She mumbled at first but then told me her friends also dared her to grab someones towel to prove she didn't just stand inside the doorway.  I grinned again.  I wasn't sure if she was telling the truth but she did seem very nervous.  Grinning I lifted my hands above my head.  She looked  puzzled and I told her to go ahead and I wouldn't stop her and I looked down at my towel.  She smiled a little nervously but reached out and took my towel off.  I was fully erect by now and she blushed as she stood there with my towel.  She looked up and mumbled a thanks, smiled and took off.

Once by my locker I wasn't too far from the door and I heard loud laughter.  As I was opening my lock three girls appeared at the end of the lockers.  I saw the girl I gave my towel to and her friends.  One of them had my towel and held it out saying, I think this is yours.  I walked over to them and they started giggling.  I took my towel and tossed it on the bench thanking them.  They all took one last look, giggled and ran off toward the door.  One of them yelled out, nice cock and they all laughed and I heard the door bang open.  Outside I heard a man say something to them but the door closed before I heard what he said or their reply.
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #37 on: Aug 26th, 2012, 9:37pm »

Nice experience! I like to think that, if a girl walked into a locker room I was in, that I would smile and say, "Hi! How are you!" This would display comfort & security on my part, letting her know that I was OK with her presence. More guys should feel this way.
IP Logged
jeffie
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #38 on: Aug 27th, 2012, 3:03am »

Wow Woody. Some guys have all the luck.  I was recently at a fitness club I had never visited b4. There was a steam room with a glass door where U could see into the locker room. I went into the steam room naked hoping to see a female enter the locker room. I have never spent so much time in my life in a steam room. Went in and out several timesbut alas, No luck. I just hope for the opportunity. I see so many stories here. No such luck foe me.
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

Women do community, men do civilization.

« Reply #39 on: Aug 27th, 2012, 5:03am »

Years ago, back in the 1970s, I belonged to a health club with a pool. I used that pool two or three nights a week after working late, and thus more or less closed down the place. The club had been part of a divorce settlement. The wife after she got it focused more on aerobics and dancing and thus had mainly women as customers. Men like myself were still welcome, but those of us who stayed were mainly interested in the pool because the weight facilities were reduced, and so the male population of the club dwindled. In any case, I had many, many CFNM experiences while using the locker room, largely because it was late and the various women still in the facility thought the men's area was deserted. But those encounters were what convinced me back then that women really enjoyed seeing naked guys. Occasionally, the women seemed slightly distressed that they had barged in on me, but usually they stayed to watch and chat as long as they could, and sometimes delayed leaving altogether when I assured them I was not unhappy about their presence. Chance encounters like that say a lot about the true state of feelings women have about male nudity, I learned.
IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #40 on: Aug 27th, 2012, 11:32am »

Two situations I can think of involving shower, both a long time ago and have related them before.  
  First involved the daughter of a friend of the family who I had to call AUNT LILLIAN. Aunt lillian had a house at the jersey shore at BELMAR. I was in my middle teens at the time, 14 to 16. We would stay at her house, sometimes for a week at a time. There was an outside shower attached to the garage which we would use after we came back from the beach. Aunt lillian had a daughter who was about 4 years my junior, YOUNG LILLIAN. To me a child or adolescent, 4 years made a difference at that age.  
  When it was my turn to shower, I could count on young lillian to be right behind me with her clothes and towel, waiting for her turn. She would sit on the bench in the shower area and watch me remove my bathing suit and shower, all the time trying to make small talk. Did not bother me as I thought at that time she was a bit slow or had a learning disability. Also, she had seen me nude on occasions at my house and do nothing but stare with her mother never telling her it was impolite, so I guess she had aunt lillians approval. A scrawny tom boy at the time, Young lillian grew up to be a very attractive young woman the last time I saw her. She did not have any disability, was just quiet and curious.  
  Other situation was with my girlfriends mother. I called her MOM and considered her at that time to be my future MIL. MOM would stand in the doorway of their small bathroom and take my clothes as I undressed to shower. She would launder my clothes and iron military creases in my shirt. She liked me, I was the son she never had. Naturally, she never stayed when I showered but told me to leave the door open so the steam would not collect in the small room. There was no reason for modesty as MOM and her daughter JANET would see me nude after I showered. A different, long story.  LEO C
IP Logged
HowlingDawg
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #41 on: Aug 27th, 2012, 5:10pm »

I've had so many experience of the types described in this thread throughout my life, they are practically uncountable.  
My parents believed that male nudity shyness was psychologically abnormal therefore, my brothers and I were exposed numerous times to not only female and male members of our family but also people outside of our family as well.  
These experiences caused me to be uninhibited where nudity is concerned.  It doesn't bother me at all for anyone to see me naked.  The only times it ever bothered me was when people were making sexual advances when I wasn't interested in having sex with them.  In those situations, it wasn't my nudity in their presence that bothered me, it was their sexual advances.  I would have been uncomfortable in those situations even if I had been completely dressed.  The nudity made me more vulnerable in that they could touch or grab parts of my anatomy that would have not been so readily available to them had I been dressed.  
The stories I could tell would be similar to the ones found so far in this thread.  I rarely had privacy when naked growing up.  

IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #42 on: Aug 27th, 2012, 9:20pm »

Allan_C.,  
That was a great experience, in the locker room! So long as you assured the ladies that you were comfortable, they didn't express the need to leave.

leo_c,

As long as Aunt Lillian was OK with this, this was a positive experience for both of you!  Young Lillian got familiar with the male anatomy, in a safe environment, while you showed a girl a little bit younger than you how relaxed you could be with her! I understand the 4-year age difference being somewhat big, at that time. The first time I had an interest in going out with someone 4 years younger occurred when I was 21, and she 17!
BTW, I doubt Young Lillian ever showed herself to you. Did Aunt Lillian ever reciprocate, after she saw you nude, several times?
IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #43 on: Aug 28th, 2012, 7:43am »

Young LILLIAN at that time might have been approaching puberty but she was no more than 12 when this occurred. Scrawny, klutsy, Tom boyish, basically still a child but blatantly curious. There was no reciprocation. She would wait until I left the shower area before removing her suit.  
  AUNT LILLIAN never reciprocated. She hung around my mothers home beauty shop quite a lot in the summers when I was 14 and 15. Thats when she and young lillian, who she drug along, saw me nude on  occasions. Those are the times young lillian would lay down a book or magazine she was reading in the waiting area and stand and look at me. Pretty obvious showing her interest but her mother never told her it was impolite. Maybe to aunt lillian it wasnt.  
  Occasionally kept in touch with the family until  believe I was 21. Last time I visited aunt lillian, her marriage was on the rocks and she was drinking heavy. She did come on to me, needed someone, but I beat a hasty retreat and never returned. Was an uncomfortable situation.  
  Had it been YOUNG LILLIAN, would have been a different story. She turned out to become very attractive, interesting and articulate. She never mentioned watching me shower. Might have forgotten about it.   LEO C
IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #44 on: Aug 28th, 2012, 3:12pm »

DAWG, looks like we have a bit in common. I was an only child, raised mostly by my mother and family nudity was not an issue. My mother did have opinions concerning nudity which no doubt influence my thinking thru life up till today.  
  To her, nude swimming was healthy, for me, not others. This is what young boys did. She also did not want me to grow up so she insisted that I not wear a suit at the swimming hole. I was to young to need one and she did not relent until sometime in the summer when I believe I was 11. Then it was reluctantly but I was the only boy my age still swimming nude so she gave in. It worked out OK, was never embarrassed or humiliated. Probably had an influence on me to this day.  
  At age 14 and 15, had a situation where many of her customers saw me nude at her direction and modesty or my feelings where not important to her. Had a bad case of RINGWORM in my groin and on my balls an everyone had to see it. Unlike you, my nudity was never a cause for any sexual advances. Were all mature women who acted concerned, friendly and acted as my nudity was of no concern. There was some touching but it was in a comfortable way. Started out where I would raise my right leg and put my foot on the chair cushion and hold my penis and balls aside. Early on, one woman removed my hand and pushed my balls aside herself. Was done gently so from that time I let the woman do it if they wanted to. Actually felt kind of comfortable.  
  My mother was always around and afterwards she would hand the woman a cloth wet with hair comb sanitizing solution, not knowing what kind of rash they were examining. I got use to it and guess I enjoyed the attention and has to be one of the reasons I am a nudist today.    
  Would be interesting if you could share with those interested, me included, on how you became comfortable with nudity around others. It has to have started at an early age and continued when you were an adolescent. Is something most seem reluctant to share.  LEO C
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #45 on: Aug 28th, 2012, 9:22pm »

Thanks for the reviews, leo_c, both in response to me and DAWG! I too see nothing wrong with going out with a girl who I knew as a child, once she becomes an adult. I would, however, hold off on intimacy, until we were sufficiently re-aquainted, as 2 adults. The same would apply to me meeting a same age grade school classmate now, who I wanted to date. Neither me nor she should regard the other as a "quick pick-up"(1st or 2nd situations)! This is like dating a known person's sister or adult daughter-nothing but the best of intentions!
Was Aunt Lillian about 15 years older than you? It would have been nice to have gone out with her, as a yoing adult. However, considering her heavy drinking, it was best you didn't.  
Long looking (staring) is in the "eye" of the one being looked at. If you were OK with young Lillian doing so, no problem! BTW, you explained this on previous threads, but I forgot. Did you ever get an erection, when the women customers saw and handled you? I would think that, with most being in the 20s to 40's range, that you would have considered this very pleasant! I also commend your security when that customer brought her (same age as you) daughter, to the hair salon. What a treat for her, especially as she knew you!
I would have been traumatized by the things you experienced. I'm happy you were OK with all this, as it made you grow up very open & secure with the female gender! As I say, the boy/man has to be OK with the CFNM, for it to be a positive growth experience.  
One final thing, concerning the customers. I'm sure they derived some pleasure, in seeing how you were developing!!
« Last Edit: Aug 28th, 2012, 9:24pm by SingleDonald » IP Logged
SeaMine
YaBB Senior Member

« Reply #46 on: Aug 28th, 2012, 10:24pm »

I got the video to work via Rapidshare.  WOW!  I just wished she'd done more touching.
IP Logged

SeaMine
John_in_Exile
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #47 on: Aug 29th, 2012, 7:42am »

on Jun 24th, 2012, 10:44pm, Odin wrote:
Oh well, youth really is wasted on the young.

That's an understatement.   Smiley
IP Logged
HowlingDawg
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #48 on: Aug 29th, 2012, 2:24pm »

on Aug 28th, 2012, 3:12pm, leo_c wrote:
 DAWG, looks like we have a bit in common. I was an only child, raised mostly by my mother and family nudity was not an issue. My mother did have opinions concerning nudity which no doubt influence my thinking thru life up till today.  
  To her, nude swimming was healthy, for me, not others. This is what young boys did. She also did not want me to grow up so she insisted that I not wear a suit at the swimming hole. I was to young to need one and she did not relent until sometime in the summer when I believe I was 11. Then it was reluctantly but I was the only boy my age still swimming nude so she gave in. It worked out OK, was never embarrassed or humiliated. Probably had an influence on me to this day.  
  At age 14 and 15, had a situation where many of her customers saw me nude at her direction and modesty or my feelings where not important to her. Had a bad case of RINGWORM in my groin and on my balls an everyone had to see it. Unlike you, my nudity was never a cause for any sexual advances. Were all mature women who acted concerned, friendly and acted as my nudity was of no concern. There was some touching but it was in a comfortable way. Started out where I would raise my right leg and put my foot on the chair cushion and hold my penis and balls aside. Early on, one woman removed my hand and pushed my balls aside herself. Was done gently so from that time I let the woman do it if they wanted to. Actually felt kind of comfortable.  
  My mother was always around and afterwards she would hand the woman a cloth wet with hair comb sanitizing solution, not knowing what kind of rash they were examining. I got use to it and guess I enjoyed the attention and has to be one of the reasons I am a nudist today.    
  Would be interesting if you could share with those interested, me included, on how you became comfortable with nudity around others. It has to have started at an early age and continued when you were an adolescent. Is something most seem reluctant to share.  LEO C

The following comments are OT:  
Leo,
In the childhood and adolescent years of my brothers and myself, I don't ever remember a time when females could not look at us when we were naked if they so desired.  As I previously wrote, our parents firmly believed that male nudity shyness was psychologically abnormal.  To them and to many people in those times, it didn't matter if a male was naked or not as long as any potential female viewers didn't mind the male's nudity.  
My cousin/step sister would sometimes wash our hair when my older brother and I were in the tub.  This started when we were children.  My older brother is about four years older than me.  This situation continued intermittently into our late adolescent years and even a couple of times in our 20's.  Incidentally, my cousin/step sister became a beautician so her interest in hair washing was apparently a genuine one.  
My step mother was german raised by german immigrant parents.  My step mother's attitude was that we didn't have anything anatomically speaking that older woman hadn't already seen.   She also believed that younger women including female children should see naked males because they would become mothers and possibly go into such professions as nursing (My step mother was a nurse who retired from that profession at an earlier than normal age.).  My step mother also held the belief that young girls should see not only boys their own age naked but also fully developed mature males naked.  The reason she believed this way was because she thought that if the young females saw the males naked they would know what the male body looks like resulting in a general lack of curiosity about the male body.  She thought that the curiosity about the male body was the reason why some females get into trouble sexually.  
Please don't misunderstand my post.  I'm not saying that my brothers and I were exposed to females if there was no reason for such exposure.  If, on the other hand, we were naked for some (what they considered to be) legitimate reason, my parents thought nothing of allowing others to see my brother's and my naked bodies.  For example, my brothers and I were spanked a few times, either fully naked or naked from the waist down in front of not only members of our family but also people outside of the family too.  Younger readers might think this is unusual but in those times it wasn't unusual.  As only one example, on one occasion, I was at a party in the home of the parents of a male friend of mine whom I attended the reform school with.  At that time I was 17 years old and my friend was the same age.  To make a long story shorter, at one point during the party, my friends younger sister came up from behind while my friennd was seated and hit him with an ash tray on the shoulder.  My friend turned around and called his sister a foul language name and said a few other deragautory comments.  My friend was then picked up by his father (who was a muscular beer drinking truck driver).  His dad then pulled down the shorts my friend was wearing exposing my friend to everyone in the room.  His dad then pulled my friend down across his lap and started spanking him while everyone watched.  
My friend was trying to get away from his dad and was moving around a lot.  His dad instructed my friend's older brother to help hold down my friend.  His older brother came over and held down my friend's legs while his dad continued to spank him.  At that time, I thought my friend's brother must not like him but I found out later that the older brother did it so that the punishment would be finished sooner.  The older brother told me that if my friend had continued to move around the punishment would have lasted longer and would have been more severe possibly with a strap.  He told me that he had experienced this himself and had learned from those experiences to stay as motionless as possible when being punished by his dad.  
What was made even worse by this situation was while my friend was being spanked and while his legs were being held down by his older brother,  his younger sister removed the shorts which were around my friend's ankles and then, she hid the shorts so that my friend was naked for an even longer period of time while he was hunting for his shorts.  I saw this happen when my friend's mother was out of the room.  My friend's sister removed the shorts and then ran out of the room with the shorts.
IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #49 on: Aug 29th, 2012, 4:46pm »

AUNT LILLIAN had at least 20 years on me and witnessed my growing up from when I was about 10. Last time I saw her, it was very uncomfortable so I made a polite exit. She had been drinking and started talking  not like a close acquaintance but a bar fly.  
  The 2 summers this took place I was 14-15, of course I would get erections. They were never commented on except for the time one woman, AUNT SOMEBODY? , examined my penis and started talking about my circumcision. My mothers clients were all middle age or older, many watched me grow up and were very concerned, caring and comforting. I was always at ease around them.  
  Will add this although at my age it does not seem like a big deal now but was when I was a boy. Pre air conditioning days, shop area would often be very uncomfortable. Certainly not all but some women would remove their blouse or shirt as it was a female environment. Normally a woman slips something on if she is caught in her bra. That was not the case with me as they acted like I was not there when it came to their modesty. Some had some pretty nice racks which would give me an erection. Just guessing but some might have gotten a charge showing off. This openness or trust or lack of concern on their part plus the fact that I knew them well sure helped put me ease if they did happen to see me nude which was occasional not routine.  
  In reference to the girl my age, that was DONNA, and a unique situation. Normally my mother did not do young girls hair and was blindsided by her presence. Felt really strange having to stand and politely talk to her while she was being combed out but got comfortable with the situation after awhile. When finished, she sat in the waiting area as her mother was being combed out and we continued our conversation. My penis and balls were at her eye level as I stood and talked to her. Had an erection that hurt but remember being excited that she was looking at it. Donna and her mother were both good looking females. Was still sporting a hard on when they left. My mother did not comment, I think she set the whole thing up. In hindsight, she unknowing did me a favor although it was supposed to be for DONNAS benefit if it was in fact planned.   LEO C
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples