CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 22nd, 2014, 8:37pm

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, scooter, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   Tea Society (CFNM) gatherings and photos
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Tea Society (CFNM) gatherings and photos  (Read 24149 times)
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Tea Society (CFNM) gatherings and photos
« on: Jan 11th, 2006, 7:00pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

DISCLAIMER:  Yes, yes, yes, I know, some of you are not into female domination as a viable pursuit in CFNM.  I've always maintained CFNM is defined by those enjoying the particular pursuit as much as any individual(s) that don't find the eroticism, and therefore, claim it's not CFNM.  

However, please note, the women hosting these parties maintain that they are for women first and foremost, and these women need not be dominants or into that lifestye.

STORY & PHOTO:

As some of you know, there are women that are into female control over men through hosting their own version of CFNM parties called "Tea Societies".

A number of these groups have sprung up around the country.   There are a number of rules and themes that are shared with all of them.  First, without question, they are organized and run exclusively by women, and men have no role in their organization or setting of the rules.

To quote the purpose, here is one excerpt from a tea society web site:

"The Society's purpose is NOT for ladies and boys to meet, but purely for the pleasure of the ladies. Some of the ladies may be lesbian, some may be submissive, and some may be vanilla. This is immaterial to the purpose of the Society which is to give the ladies a pleasant, pampered afternoon.   The ladies all enjoy each other's company. "

But these sites also insist that women may come regardless of whether they enjoy domination, or not.  From my research, a lot of these women aren't into BDSM activities, but come because they want to enjoy the CFNM environment, and, be catered to, and pampered by, naked men.  Server boys may not approach or talk to any of the women during these tea gatherings other than in the context of discharge of their servant duties.

The primary theme for all of these tea gatherings, however, is that the ladies are served by subserviant men, that, with the exception of a bowtie, must remain completely nude.  More recently, subserviant females have been allowed in as tea servers, however, they must wear dress approriate of maid servers, and therefore be clothed - only the male servers are required to remain naked at all times.

Here are some links to such a tea societies, and there are others you can find through the going through the links on these sites:

http://www.twistedteas.org
http://home.earthlink.net/~monicaqw/tea/tea.html

The women hosting these tea gatherings will typically focus upon dress of the women, some preferring dress of the Victorian era, but in general, women are to dress appropriately and nice in accordance with a formal tea gathering.

Below is a photo taken by one of these female organizer of a tea training seminar for the men.  As you can see, a number of women come to these training classes, but remain clothed; however, even during tea training classes all men must remain naked at all times.

I once corresponded with a female that hosted one of these tea groups on the east coast of identical theme.  She joined our CFNM discussions on VSFW a number of years ago (she has since removed her website, but it was very similar to the other websites).  I remember asking her if the men ever got an erection.  She indicated that at one gathering it happened, and because it was unacceptabel behavior, rather than asking him to remove himself, he was instead made an example of for the other male servers, and required to stand there naked in front of all women with his erection on display for all of them to witness.   The lead madam chastized and scolded him harshly about in front of the other women.  She said all of the ladies' eyes were locked on his erection and they all laughed as they watched it drop precipitously because of his humiliation.  She said her making a fool out of him in front of the other ladies did the trick and embarrassed him signficantly.  He was then instructed to apologize to the women for it and was put on notice.  She said neither he, nor any of the other server boys present, ever got erect again.

I would like for those interested to read through the links, and if they learn anything, post in this thread.  

« Last Edit: Jan 17th, 2006, 11:24pm by Brad » IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Anthony M's post
« Reply #1 on: Jan 11th, 2006, 11:41pm »

Right before I posted the above, I read Anthony M's excellent post entitled "cfnm scene in a book".

Here it is:

on Jan 10th, 2006, 3:34pm, Anthony_M wrote:
I was recently reading an autobiography by Amy Wallace -  written a few years ago - called "Sorcerer's Apprentice". It deals with her experiences as a student of shaman/author Carlos Castaneda (who some of you might know as the author of the 1969 book "The Teachings of Don Juan"). The book is also about her life growing up in San Francisco and on page 71 she writes about this cfnm experience:

Over lunch Florinda brought the conversation around to sex, as she often did. I told a story about an oddball party I had recently hosted. I was friends with some “edgy” feminist writers in the Bay Area – Susie Bright, now editor of the yearly anthology, Best American Erotica; Lisa Palac, who made a literary splash with her candid memoir, Edge of the Bed; and Laura Miller, now fiction editor of Salon Magazine.

Susie and Lisa came up with the idea for a ladies’ salon – with a twist. The guests, all local poetesses, columnists, and novelists, were to be waited on by attractive nude men, who would give manicures and foot massages, brush our hair, and serve hors d’oeuvres while the writers read essays and poetry and sipped champagne.

What began as a lark grew into a phenomenon. I contributed what Laura called my “Byronic” house, the caterers, and the florist. Meanwhile the girls placed an advertisement in the San Francisco Weekly: “Seeking Naked Gentlemen to Provide Elegant Service at a Ladies’ Salon; No Sex, No Salary.” We were deluged by entries. Out of the mass of hopefuls six men were selected, including a stockbroker, a real estate agent, and a surfer.

The event – a tongue-in-cheek play on Playboy Mansion galas – was a grand success. Literary women in glittering evening gowns, lacy corsets, tiaras and tuxedos fluttered down the hallways, plucking canapés from silver trays and reading from their works. Guests and gentlemen shared a delightful party.

Susie wrote an article about the fête which appeared on the front page of the San Francisco Chronicle’s Sunday section, illustrated by R-rated photos taken by an eminent San Francisco photographer (who cheerfully disrobed). Susie’s piece was anthologized in a popular book of her essays, which contributed to the party’s cult fame, and appears on Lisa’s website, where requests to “serve” still pour in. We had inadvertently started a fad. Local imitations flowered, followed by parties around the country. Our gentlemen waiters pressed us to repeat the event; we received stacks of letters from local feminists and artists, asking to be invited to the next salon. Upon consideration, we declined to host another party, preferring to have achieved a perfect, elegant moment.

Upon doing a search of some of the women mentioned in his post, I discovered more about these wild tea parties.

Here is one of the female very pretty hostesses:

http://www.lisapalac.com/

She has a link on there to the invitation to the Naked Slaveboy Tea Parties.  5 of the naked slaveboys can be seen with her, here:

http://www.lisapalac.com/teaparty.html

« Last Edit: Jan 12th, 2006, 6:47am by Brad » IP Logged
Woodster
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Have fun!

Email

Re: Tea Society (CFNM) gatherings and photos
« Reply #2 on: Jan 12th, 2006, 1:46pm »

Great post, Brad. I was surprised to read, "A photographer will be at your service to provide any momentos of the occasion you may desire." Are CFNM parties becoming acceptable to polite society?
IP Logged
ms_kristin

Email

« Reply #3 on: Jan 14th, 2006, 5:34pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I've been lurking a long time trying to learn what men enjoy about this fetish.  A lot of the CFNM posts I've read here are not that interesting for my own personal tastes.

But I must say that this tea party concept is fantastic.  I love the descriptions of it, and particularly the respectful, quiet servitude of the naked slave boys.  I could see it being a fantasy most any woman, to be served like Cleopatra or the Queen of Sheba by naked slaveboys in this fashion.

I can also see why the feminists so eagerly attended those parties, as I'm a feminist, and such an environment would really turn the tables in a great way!

What I find interesting though is that the response from the men to the advertisement was so high, and the women so enjoyed it, yet it never really caught on as a trend as much as I would have liked to see.
« Last Edit: Jan 14th, 2006, 5:36pm by ms_kristin » IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #4 on: Jan 15th, 2006, 12:28am »

on Jan 14th, 2006, 5:34pm, ms_kristin wrote:

But I must say that this tea party concept is fantastic.  I love the descriptions of it, and particularly the respectful, quiet servitude of the naked slave boys.  I could see it being a fantasy most any woman, to be served like Cleopatra or the Queen of Sheba by naked slaveboys in this fashion.

We so glad you're joining us ms kristin, we need a lot more females here to tell us their thoughts!

I'm also glad you enjoy the same things about these parties as I and other CFNM enthusiasts do.  One of the great things I love about all these tea parties is that the concept was created by women, they are organized by women and they are exclusively and solely for the enjoyment of women.  That makes for an awesome atmosphere.    The women enjoy it on their terms, and the men know that they are required to be nude  such that their penises, balls and naked butts are on display for the women to look at at all times while the men serve these women.  It must make for an awesome party with both genders thoroughly enjoying pure CFNM.

I love your thoughts about being treated like a queen at one of these.  Would you envision sitting in the throne at one of these parties as depicted here?
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2006, 12:49am by Brad » IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #5 on: Jan 15th, 2006, 11:36pm »

Note to all - please read this DISCLAIMER in the first post.  This is not everyone's cup-o-tea (no pun intendend).   If you read a disclaimer like "O.T." or like the one at the beginning of this thread, then don't attack.

I believe there is a spectrum.  The ones hosted in the news articles are akin to having buff, handsome guys acting like naked butlers.   If you read the accounts of that party by the women, they refer to their naked slaveboys as "adorable" and the like - there's a strong affection the women had for these guys, and I'm sure after the tea party there was indeed some sexcapades with them.

The opposite end falls into the realm of female domination, which many members also enjoy.  The tea parties currently being hosted are indeed thrown by female dominants, unlike the earlier version which was thrown by female writers.

Many contend that absent sex, blowjobs, etc., it is not a flavor of CFNM they enjoy.  Others have a different view.

It's whatever floats your boat.

IP Logged
ms_kristin

Email

« Reply #6 on: Jan 16th, 2006, 6:28am »

Brad,

First, absolutely!  Excellent photo of the vision I have  Grin

I also agree with your statement.   I would not enjoy dominating the men in an abusive way.   But to be served hand and foot by naked "buttlers", yeah!    Wink
IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #7 on: Jan 16th, 2006, 7:01am »

It is nice to talk about tea societies as if they are common but they are not.  The only one I know of is the Northern California Tea and Discussion Society.  I tried to apply to serve there but unless you live in California they don't want you.  Not only do you serve for free but you have to pay to get the training to do so.  
I don't know how I would enjoy serving women naked where I am not allowed a hard on.  I would like to find out but I am not going to get the chance.
If there are any women reading this post, if you want to form a cfnm club I don't imagine it would be hard to find male members.  If it isn't organized and run by women, it won't happen.
« Last Edit: Jan 16th, 2006, 7:02am by Youngren » IP Logged
PC
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #8 on: Jan 16th, 2006, 12:52pm »

Are there similar gatherings where the women's male partners aren't necessarily "slaves" but are naked while the women are well dressed?
IP Logged

If a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to hear it I don't care.
Woodster
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Have fun!

Email

« Reply #9 on: Jan 16th, 2006, 2:06pm »

It so nice to have ms_kristin respond here. It's nice to find a form of CFNM that appeals to women, after all it's no fun without them. There are always lots of guys posting here but it is a rare pleasure to hear from a woman.

Brad’s thread here has really got me going. I just ordered Susie Bright's book from Amazon to read the full account of the "Naked Slave Boy Tea Party" as it was called on the invitation from the time. It sounds like it was a great event that reached cult status in at least some of the local women’s social circles. Either it hasn't caught on as a phenomenon or the parties are kept quiet to avoid publicity. Otherwise I bet the women would be hounded by an overabundance of male volunteers eager to doff their clothes in front of a group of women and would do anything for the women out of gratitude for an opportunity to live out a CFNM fantasy. Perhaps an equally overwhelming number of women would want to attend as well; at least I’d like to think they would anyway. So maybe the parties aren't like Party Hardcore but maybe they are closer to the CFNM ideal, a pure and simple opportunity for the guys to bare it all and let the women take control. Let the women determine how they want to have fun and what the sexuality should be. And I bet it can still be very sexy in a more subtle and civilized way than all out hardcore public sexual activity. I could appreciate that women would like to have subservient men for these parties and maybe even forbid them from having erections, although many women would probably rather see them with erections.  Otherwise inviting a group of guys to take off all their clothes in the middle of a women’s party would be easily get completely out of control if the guys had their way.
IP Logged
Woodster
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Have fun!

Email

« Reply #10 on: Jan 16th, 2006, 2:06pm »

It so nice to have ms_kristin respond here. It's nice to find a form of CFNM that appeals to women, after all it's no fun without them. There are always lots of guys posting here but it is a rare pleasure to hear from a woman.

Brad’s thread here has really got me going. I just ordered Susie Bright's book from Amazon to read the full account of the "Naked Slave Boy Tea Party" as it was called on the invitation from the time. It sounds like it was a great event that reached cult status in at least some of the local women’s social circles. Either it hasn't caught on as a phenomenon or the parties are kept quiet to avoid publicity. Otherwise I bet the women would be hounded by an overabundance of male volunteers eager to doff their clothes in front of a group of women and would do anything for the women out of gratitude for an opportunity to live out a CFNM fantasy. Perhaps an equally overwhelming number of women would want to attend as well; at least I’d like to think they would anyway. So maybe the parties aren't like Party Hardcore but maybe they are closer to the CFNM ideal, a pure and simple opportunity for the guys to bare it all and let the women take control. Let the women determine how they want to have fun and what the sexuality should be. And I bet it can still be very sexy in a more subtle and civilized way than all out hardcore public sexual activity. I could appreciate that women would like to have subservient men for these parties and maybe even forbid them from having erections, although many women would probably rather see them with erections.  Otherwise inviting a group of guys to take off all their clothes in the middle of a women’s party would be easily get completely out of control if the guys had their way.
IP Logged
PC
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #11 on: Jan 16th, 2006, 2:14pm »

A women's party where men take off their clothes needn't be a "slave boy" party to stay under control.
I wonder if there could simply be Valentine parties where the women are well dressed and their dates are naked -- maybe birthday parties even for one man and several women.
IP Logged

If a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to hear it I don't care.
Woodster
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Have fun!

Email

« Reply #12 on: Jan 16th, 2006, 5:23pm »

There are other ways to have a CFNM party but I have fond memories of being a naked slave boy in a youthful game I played with a group of older girls. I was still a little boy at the time when the girls made a game of playing with the freshly washed laundry. I was designated a slave dressed in only a towel while the girls dressed up as princesses in dresses and towels around their heads. I had the time of my life as the girls made a naughty game of chasing me around and grabbing my towel away. I wouldn't mind playing slave with the girls again now that I have grown up.
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #13 on: Jan 16th, 2006, 5:37pm »

ms kristin - I'm so glad you like the concept, and concur with the others - nice to have some estrogen in the posts!

Youngren - I agree there are few of these groups, but the Northern California Tea Society is not the only one.  There is a predecessor group on the East Coast, but they've removed their website.    The founder actually posted here in VSFW at my request when it was hosted by dotcomjunkies.com.    The group's website was removed for reasons I don't know.

Also, if you read the article by Amy Wallace, she indicated a bunch of these groups sprang up nationwide after their first.  Just because a Google can't find them doesn't mean they don't exist - it just means that they may not have a website or Intenet links to articles, etc.

But I do agree, parties with *any* CFNM theme are rare anywhere.  That's because the average Joe wants the women to be naked, not reverse.  

I can attest to the effort it takes to host a party with such a risque and different twist.  You have to get a critical mass of like-minded men and women, and that's a lot of work.  Too much efforts and issues is what happened to the Malibu, CA tea society.  But if you read their website, they leave the door open to having more providing others chip in and take a brundt of the work.

Woodster - Great!!   I tried to download excerpts of her book on both Amazon and Google that offer such services.  With the help of our resident research specialist, Scooter, we were both unsuccessful.    

PLEASE, when you get it, would you post what it says?  I'm very interested!

Lastly, I and a couple of women started a Yahoo Group called CFNM Party Station.  It was for real people to host CFNM parties - not another site for download CFNM porn but exclusively for real people to meet and have CFNM parties.  And yes, they resulted in some real CFNM parties with group members, and the pictures were posted in the Group for all to see.  But Yahoo then deleted the site (shitheads!).  We had a lot of real women interested in having CFNM parties.    

Many of the women wanted the Party Hardcore type of event, but those that were hosted were more in line with femdom type of events.  The hostess was a knockout btw ("catwoman") for those that know her.

We had a poll going to see what the women really wanted.  Indeed there were the "tea society" types, the femdoms, etc.  Some even wanted spanking-type activities.  BUT - the majority of women wanted to explore the erotic and sexual end of a CFNM party.  While the majority concurred that the women should remain clothed, and, no sexual activities should occur between male and females, the majority also indicated they would enjoy such activities as a prick teasing contest ("minute man" contest) wherein they'd see what guy would get erect the fastest.  The preponderance of women that answered the polls felt that the men masturbating to some degree, anywhere from discretely with a couple present but still in the open party environment all the way to open jack off contests, was a great idea.   In fact, I had preconceived ideas that women would, in general,  feel men masturbating  was too sexual and extreme - I was wrong, the vast majority of women indicated that it was acceptable if not desired for the men to jack off in the main party environment so the women could watch (ergo, PartyHardCore type of interest by the women).

And of the many women that responded to the polls (over 100) only one woman indicated she would not like to see an erection - the rest thought erections were natural and acceptable with a good number of women indicating that they expected and wanted to see boners at the party.

I know some of you are thinking a lot of these female respondents were actually men, and I'm sure a good number were.  But a major portion of these women were from groups of which I'm a member wherein the women must be confirmed female via webcam, or, I knew the women.  And their responses were all consistent with the majority of others.  Hence, we got a great feel for what women that are interested in CFNM parties, in general, would want to see and do.

Thus, the attitude of most women interested in CFNM parties are *not* of the tea society - femdom type.  That is not to say they don't enjoy the disadvantage and unfair position it puts the guy in, and they also enjoy the "ha ha - we can see you buy you're denied from seeing us" while they pricktease the guys to see them get boners and blueballs, but those interested in servitude and humiliation of the men were definitely the minority.  Of course, there were also the women/couples that wanted to come to the parties to select males to later have sex with.

But what I learned confirmed what you indicated  - there was a huge overabundance of men volunteering versus women wanting to come.   The group was deluged by male lurkers that refused to accept that a Yahoo Group exists for purposes other than downloading porn.  Other guys were problems in that they wanted a harem of women to come to a party where they'd be the only guy, and the women got dozens if private emails inviting them.  

But the group did show a large interest in dozens and dozens of real women, real profiles (I know some of them).

PC - I agree that CFNM parties don't have to be tea parties.   This thread was about a specific type of CFNM parties, but as posted above and on the main site, CFNM parties can take all types of form.

A Valentines party is a great idea - why not do one and let us know how it went?  

« Last Edit: Jan 16th, 2006, 6:08pm by Brad » IP Logged
Woodster
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Have fun!

Email

« Reply #14 on: Jan 16th, 2006, 6:16pm »

Brad, I’ll post my review of the book when I get it. I’m looking forward to reading it. I have enjoyed Susie Bright’s erotic writing before.

It’s interesting to hear about your experiences with CFNM parties. It’s exciting to hear that many women are interested in Party Hardcore type parties as well. If it weren’t for that web site I would find it hard to believe that a party like that can be arranged. I don’t know where they find all those attractive women to get together to party like that and in front of a camera no less. It's amazing.
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #15 on: Jan 16th, 2006, 6:45pm »

on Jan 16th, 2006, 6:16pm, Woodster wrote:
Brad, I’ll post my review of the book when I get it. I’m looking forward to reading it. I have enjoyed Susie Bright’s erotic writing before.

It’s interesting to hear about your experiences with CFNM parties. It’s exciting to hear that many women are interested in Party Hardcore type parties as well. If it weren’t for that web site I would find it hard to believe that a party like that can be arranged. I don’t know where they find all those attractive women to get together to party like that and in front of a camera no less. It's amazing.

I think most have concluded that PartyHardCore women are solicited and paid, or at least a good portion of them.  I'm sure they have a club-like environment, and it is very probable a lot of these women just want to go and are unpaid.  But the clips where they all look like the girls off of Girls-Gone-Wild, and sit around in an organized circle as the naked male stripper goes from one to the other has to be planned, organized and paid for.

Please note that the women interested in "real" CFNM have the looks of a cross-section of all women.  The parties I've hosted include women in their 40s and 50s that are not in great shape, and younger women that are overweight.   The average woman coming has average looks.  

But at our CFNM beach party, I remember 6 women that were pretty - slender, attractive.   One I met on a dating service, and she was a cute blonde dancer at a local titty bar, one was east-Indian slender and pretty, one buxom beauty came with her hubby to watch him get played with, one was a very pretty Asian girl that loved it and laughed the whole time, and one was actually in the military (being near Camp Pendleton and the various Navy installations, it was common to get military women responding - we had three altogether).

The young Asian female was particularly interesting.  She was a slender and pretty Chinese girl, about 23, and still had an accent and deportment of her culture.   I got her profile from a "G" rated dating service web site, and nothing in her profile suggested anything sexual.   She was an engineer with a degree and worked for a high tech firm in San Diego, was very professional, very polite, nice.I was shocked when she responded with interest to the CFNM party.   In my correspondences with her prior to the event she'd never say anything sexual or profane, or, even mention the men's anatomy.  If you met her at, say, work, you'd NEVER guess she'd be interested in this type of a party, and if forced into such an environment, you'd think she'd probably cover her eyes and be embarrassed.  Yet the whole time she laughed and enjoyed herself, her eyes would look at the erect dicks and naked butts of the guys as she smiled, and she remained friendly and nice (again, never any innuendos or sexual coming from her - even at that party).  I thought that being in the presence of a naked guy masturbating and cumming would certainly have been way more than what she could handle.  But after the party I got a very polite and sweet email from her thanking me for the invitation - a very proper type of email.   She said she really loved the concept and that CFNM parties were a great ideay, really enjoyed herself at ours, and would definitely welcome the opportunity to come to more of our CFNM parties.

The youngest that responded was a 16 year old girl in high school, but I convinced her into not coming even though it was at a public beach.  The oldest was a woman in her mid 50s.  

And of course, there were the women that hated the idea, weren't into see exhibitionistic men, felt is was sleezy and had no interest.  One I invited had a profile in a more adult section where she checked a box that indicated she had a large collection of porno videos (more than 10). Her text also indicated she was the "open minded" type sexually. Yet her negative response to my invitation was pretty harsh indicating it was a "vulgar" concept and she'd never be interested in such a thing (quite a contrast to the Asian girl)?

But the women interested in going to CFNM parties come in all flavors.   Bear in mind, my real world experience is limited only to the women brave enough to respond - mostly by themselves.  I learned that if the girls could organize a group of women for support, their interest increased signficantly.
« Last Edit: Jan 16th, 2006, 7:21pm by Brad » IP Logged
Woodster
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Have fun!

Email

« Reply #16 on: Jan 16th, 2006, 7:37pm »

Brad, I noticed in many Party Hardcore videos, or at least in the many free preview videos they generously offer, that many of the women seem to be ignoring the sexual activity happening right in front of them. It’s almost comical that some women may be getting fucked by male strippers while the other women are not even looking and seem more interested in chatting, drinking, smoking, dancing or just sitting alone by themselves.  Maybe they are just looking away while there is a camera on them, I’m wondering.

It’s interesting to hear about the cross section of women that responded to your CFNM parties. Interesting that they were brave enough to respond by themselves. I know what you say about groups of women.. My experience is that there is a group dynamic among women. All it takes is one outspoken sexually confidant woman to get them started and then they all act and speak sexually. Or one dominant prude can do just the opposite.
I see this phenomenon with women I work with and socialize with. Women will group together to go see male strippers and really get ribald and uninhibited as a group. Or flirt with the guys and talk openly about sex when they all get started.
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #17 on: Jan 17th, 2006, 12:10am »

on Jan 16th, 2006, 10:38pm, GNR7 wrote:
I have know about theses ‘tea parties’ for quiet some time now.  I always thought they were urban legends.  Basically, the lack of any sort of real photos made me think they were just myths that people wrote about.  Now, I am beginning to change my mind.  I still am not certain one way or the other, but I now think these parties occur, or have occurred in the past.

One thing we could do is have some of the females that have hosted these post on this board and talk about them.  My only concern is that when I have solicited women to participate in the past, they are often flamed as being fake, men posting as women.  In one instance, they even accused me of impersonating them.

But we have their emails from the links, and I'd be happy to approach one or two and see if they'd post if the guys promise not to rip them apart.

IP Logged
Woodster
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Have fun!

Email

« Reply #18 on: Jan 17th, 2006, 1:48pm »

Brad, that would be fantastic if you can get some of the female party hosts to chat here. Hopefully all the guys will be gentleman in their posts.
IP Logged
ms_kristin

Email

« Reply #19 on: Jan 17th, 2006, 6:47pm »

I agree having another female comment, particularly one that has experience with these events, would be interesting.

I've posted in here a few times already, and no one has been offensive to me yet.  Besides, given what I read about the current flavor of these tea parties, I think a "domme" could handle it!
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #20 on: Jan 17th, 2006, 11:21pm »

ms Kristin -  

Don't know if you ever had the opportunity to view the link about other types of CFNM parties that carry a similar theme to these tea parties.

Following is an interview done by Elise Sutton, who has an E-Zine for female domination/fem superiority.  It is of "Diane", one of the first girls that came to the CFNM parties described on our main web site:  

http://www.elisesutton.homestead.com/msdiane.html

Again, this if geared more towards the fem-domination aspects of these parties.  It's not everyone's direction, but our group allows for diversity and explores all forms of CFNM.

Let us know what you think of that discussion and article on Diane's CFNM party experiences!
IP Logged
Woodster
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Have fun!

Email

« Reply #21 on: Jan 18th, 2006, 4:52pm »

I'm holding my breath.....

and refraining from comment to let ms Kristin go first in her reaction to this amazing interview. I'm amazed at what can happen at these CFNM parties but feel like I should let the lady go first here. Isn't that in true spirit of the form of CFNM in this discusssion, that the ladies are in control?
IP Logged
ms_kristin

Email

« Reply #22 on: Jan 18th, 2006, 10:18pm »

on Jan 17th, 2006, 11:21pm, Brad wrote:
ms Kristin -  

Don't know if you ever had the opportunity to view the link about other types of CFNM parties that carry a similar theme to these tea parties.

Following is an interview done by Elise Sutton, who has an E-Zine for female domination/fem superiority.  It is of "Diane", one of the first girls that came to the CFNM parties described on our main web site:  

http://www.elisesutton.homestead.com/msdiane.html

Again, this if geared more towards the fem-domination aspects of these parties.  It's not everyone's direction, but our group allows for diversity and explores all forms of CFNM.

Let us know what you think of that discussion and article on Diane's CFNM party experiences!

Wow, that was a very interesting interview.   I found her a very articulate and intelligent woman, one who knows what she wants, and has a broad array of understanding about this whole CFNM concept.

I enjoyed the article, and applaud her and the other women that organize and host those parties.  I too am a feminist, and find Diane's discussion also consistent with my views on feminism.    

I am not a domme and do not play in that world, nor do I have any intention of ever holding a whip.  But it doesn't sound like Diane's CFNM parties are really about femdomination, per se, but instead, are more rooted in the type of parties that the original discussion began with - the one hosted by the feminist writers in the Bay area a number of years ago.   And I definitely would enjoy those.

Regardless, I thoroughly enjoyed her interview, and could find myself enjoying such a CFNM party in all aspects as described by her.

As it pertains to any female domination activities that would be related to such parties, my view would be to let those that enjoy such things enjoy them, and the rest could watch with interest or simply ignore them.   But if BDSM was a key theme of the party, I would lose interest.  

« Last Edit: Jan 18th, 2006, 10:23pm by ms_kristin » IP Logged
Woodster
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Have fun!

Email

« Reply #23 on: Jan 18th, 2006, 11:31pm »

I like ms Kristan’s reaction to the interview. I like particularly when she said, “I thoroughly enjoyed her interview, and could find myself enjoying such a CFNM party in all aspects as described by her.” Am I correct in taking this to mean that even the most explicit sexual aspects of the CFNM parties as described in the interview would be enjoyable to ms Kristan?  

As a male I would love the attention of the women to arousing the males. The possibility of having to masturbate to ejaculation at their insistence is incredibly exciting but could raise concerns about performance anxiety. I wonder if ms Kristan would comment on how erotic this is to women. After all aren’t the guys enjoying all the sexual attention here? Or is this just a chance for women to establish an equality of the sexes and reverse the roles of the sexes in getting ogled, groped, and used as sexual objects?  

I’m also glad to hear that ms Kristan is not into BDSM. I’m not a masochist myself but could enjoy playing a subservient role in CFNM party games. I like the idea of the women taking control particularly in sexual roles.
IP Logged
Woodster
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Have fun!

Email

« Reply #24 on: Jan 18th, 2006, 11:37pm »

Sorry my punctuation changed to numbers for some reason. Here is is again:

I like ms Kristan's reaction to the interview. I like particularly when she said,  
"I thoroughly enjoyed her interview, and could find myself enjoying such a CFNM party in all aspects as described by her." Am I correct in taking this to mean that even the most explicit sexual aspects of the CFNM parties as described in the interview would be enjoyable to ms Kristan?  

As a male I would love the attention of the women to arousing the males. The possibility of having to masturbate to ejaculation at their insistence is incredibly exciting but could raise concerns about performance anxiety. I wonder if ms Kristan would comment on how erotic this is to women. After all aren't the guys enjoying all the sexual attention here? Or is this just a chance for women to establish an equality of the sexes and reverse the roles of the sexes in getting ogled, groped, and used as sexual objects?  

I'm also glad to hear that ms Kristan is not into BDSM. I'm not a masochist myself but could enjoy playing a subservient role in CFNM party games. I like the idea of the women taking control particularly in sexual roles.
IP Logged
woody
YaBB Newbie

« Reply #25 on: Jan 18th, 2006, 11:47pm »

Something Brad said sparked my interest. He notes “The young Asian female was particularly interesting.  She was a slender and pretty Chinese girl, about 23, and still had an accent and deportment of her culture…. I was shocked when she responded with interest to the CFNM party…. Yet the whole time she laughed and enjoyed herself, her eyes would look at the erect dicks and naked butts of the guys as she smiled, and she remained friendly and nice … She said she really loved the concept and that CFNM parties were a great idea, really enjoyed herself at ours, and would definitely welcome the opportunity to come to more of our CFNM parties.”  
I’ve noticed that Asian women seem to have a great interest in checking out a naked man. American women tend to try and steal glimpses and quickly look away when you look in their direction but the Asian women will stare at you and just blush and smile while continuing to stare at your cock when you catch them.  
Am I the only one that has noticed that Asian women tend to look more intently than American women?
IP Logged
Woodster
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Have fun!

Email

« Reply #26 on: Jan 19th, 2006, 12:13am »

woody

"I’ve noticed that Asian women seem to have a great interest in checking out a naked man."

Where did this happen? I've always had my pants on when meeting Asian women, but they do seem to less prudish about sex and nudity.
IP Logged
woody
YaBB Newbie

« Reply #27 on: Jan 19th, 2006, 12:38am »

I live in California where there are lots of nude beaches and Asian women.
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #28 on: Jan 19th, 2006, 1:05am »

I know it isn't right to generalize about races and cultures, and often times such generaliztions show lack of true insights.

I must say though, that Asian women are often an enigma to me.  The general attitude of the Asian girl at our CFNM party, how she spoke and conducted herself was always proper, reserved and polite.   If I had noticed those traits in an American woman, I would have presumed she would have been offended (or at least feigned offense) at the whole event, which had a lot of sexual energy.   The American women that enjoyed our event fondled cocks, joked and would even talk dirty - one downright ordering to watch me masturbate (that's an old story).  But not this Asian girl.   She would smile, be friendly and happy to be there.

I have also seen Asian girls in groups that are with an American man or two at Blacks Beach.  They are typically clothed, not in bathing suits, but clothes more appropriate to say, going to a nice Sunday brunch.  The guys are naked though.  These Asian women laugh, throw the frisbee and have a good time with these nude guys without any of the barriers most American women have at Blacks Beach.  

I wish I understand the root of that and how their culture makes them different in that way - regardless, I do enjoy the Asian women at Blacks.
« Last Edit: Jan 19th, 2006, 1:08am by Brad » IP Logged
ms_kristin

Email

« Reply #29 on: Jan 19th, 2006, 9:35pm »

on Jan 18th, 2006, 11:37pm, Woodster wrote:

I like ms Kristan's reaction to the interview. I like particularly when she said,  "I thoroughly enjoyed her interview, and could find myself enjoying such a CFNM party in all aspects as described by her." Am I correct in taking this to mean that even the most explicit sexual aspects of the CFNM parties as described in the interview would be enjoyable to ms Kristan?  

As a male I would love the attention of the women to arousing the males. The possibility of having to masturbate to ejaculation at their insistence is incredibly exciting but could raise concerns about performance anxiety. I wonder if ms Kristan would comment on how erotic this is to women. After all aren't the guys enjoying all the sexual attention here? Or is this just a chance for women to establish an equality of the sexes and reverse the roles of the sexes in getting ogled, groped, and used as sexual objects?  

I'm also glad to hear that ms Kristan is not into BDSM. I'm not a masochist myself but could enjoy playing a subservient role in CFNM party games. I like the idea of the women taking control particularly in sexual roles.

Thanks for the comments Woodster.   I can only speak for me as each and every woman is different.

The view presented by Diane in that interview is consistent with what I think I would enjoy in a tea party or CFNM party.   I know many guys love the idea of their presenting themselves nude to a bevy of hollering women as the women stroked and groped them to a "happy ending".  For me, that is too orgy-esque.  If I wanted the sexual contact of a man and to explore and enjoy his body, I would find doing so with one man quite fulfilling by itself.   And although it might start with CFNM, I'd hope it would end in a full night of NFNM.

What I like about the CFNM parties described is the control and position of women over men.  There is no sex but instead the women are catered to and receive unquestioning service from the men.   OK, for most guys here, if I asked you would you enjoy a party where all the women are naked and catered to your needs, would you like it?  Let's say there's a Super Bowl party, and the men watch the game as wives, girl friends and other females show, strip down to their earrings and serve you cheezewhip nachos and beer while keeping their mouths shut - would you enjoy it?  (please don't answer that, it's what we call a rhetorical question).

The issue you raise about men (only) masturbating at such an event - now the context isn't women giving the guys hand or oral, but instead the men lay or stand there, at the womens' discretion, and perform auto-erotic acts for the women to watch, right?  Provided it was in the context solely for for the viewing interest of the women and not as part of foreplay to open sex occuring, I would definitely think it would be appropriate for the men to openly masturbate and would enjoy watching it.

Many women view masturbation as one of those things that people are embarrassed to mention let alone admit to doing.  So to be able to be there without any pressure on me to engage the men in sex or disrobe, but just to witness a number of nude men doing it at the same time while the women were just an audience seeing how each do it differently and then watching them cum....then....they clean themselves up and return to serving the ladies...it would be nothing short of awesome.

« Last Edit: Jan 19th, 2006, 9:40pm by ms_kristin » IP Logged
Woodster
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Have fun!

Email

« Reply #30 on: Jan 19th, 2006, 11:59pm »

I find ms Kristin's response a fascinating insight into her viewpoint about the more explicit sexual aspects of the CFNM party. Let me try to put this in my own words to try to understand better. Maybe I'm focusing on the sexual aspects more than I should and ignoring the feminist aspect entirely. Please correct me if I'm wrong in my interpretation.  

It's interesting that she does not like the idea of all the women stroking and groping the nude males, but she does like the idea of having all the men masturbate and cum in front of the women audience. She prefers sexual contact with a man to be one on one with herself in a full night of NFNM after the CFNM party.  

I would have thought that the most controversial aspect of the party would be the masturbation but I am happy that ms Kristan says it would be nothing short of awesome.  

I think I am like most men in not being inclined to admit to masturbation, would be embarrassed to be pictured as a jerk-off, and wouldn't dream of doing it in public for fear of going to jail. For all of these aspects, it seems to me that this is the most forbidden obscene and therefore could be the most enticingly pleasurable erotic act the men could do in front of the women at a party. That is if the other women share ms Kristan favorable opinion of this. I'm not sure who would enjoy this more, the women or the men. Depending on attitudes of the men and women it could also be humiliating for the men too.  

But isn't there something that needs to be done to get the guys in the mood? Without any stroking, groping or prick teasing activities the guys may not be up to the task at hand, so to speak. Wouldn't the nude guys look sexier with erections while serving the women? Wouldn't some women want to touch all the guys? Or would it turn into a Party Hardcore scene with everyone having a sex orgy?
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #31 on: Jan 20th, 2006, 12:41am »

One thing I think we (the male members in here) are constantly guilty of is generalizing about what women want.   I read ms kristin's response as a single point of view from one women.  I also enterpret her position in that she doesn't want to go to an event that I would liken to a "Party Hardcore" video gone-wild.  (ms kristin, please correct if I'm wrong).

At our CFNM events, yes, there was touching, grouping and fondling, but it was always in a flirtateous and prick teasing way that got the guys hard.  I never saw one blowjob nor any handjobs other than a few playful strokes of someone's cock, then that was it.   Measuring the guys' cocks (as depicted in the photos on the home site) was in that vein.  They'd joke about it, pull out their tape measure, hold the guys' penises in their hands then measure it, but not take it to the next level of stroking him off.    

Hence, I can see an environment that is conducive to making the guys hard without the handjobs and bj's - women are experts at teasing guys and making them hard.

Woodster - regarding your reflections on men masturbating in front of women, I agree completely.  It is the connotations of the fact that we even do it, and the embarrassing stigma that makes the prospect of openly doing it at a CFNM event in front of women so erotic for me.

But please understand, if you read the website of the Northern California Tea Society, *any* self gratification or arousal by the men is frowned upon by the women.  It gets back to how women are so very different.  For instance, some femdoms get off on men suffering, and if a man is aroused, it indicates pleasure, and therefore, they get upset.  Other dommes see male arousal as acceptance of his subserviant role, which in turn pleases her.  It's all in the wiring of the women.

As it pertains to female voyeurs and women that enjoy viewing naked men, let me give you some stats.   There was a Yahoo! video chat group of which I was a member called "Women judging men's cocks".   The rules were that the women weren't supposed to show anything, but the guys had to sport their wood on videocam to be judged.  I got to know some of these women and became friends with them, so we started a Yahoo Group for women to judge men's cocks.  It was defined as a strickly CFNM group with women never showing.    

All women had to be verified as real women on video cam by one of 8 female moderators, then, in the database, we posted that confirmation.    

In our POLLS section, I put up a poll to find out whether women wanted to view men masturbating, or, if they didn't want to see it at all.   Here was the results (again, I confirmed these were all REAL women via videocam (all) and telephone (others):

Poll Question:

Ladies, when judging a man's cock, how do you feel about seeing him masturbate?

Answer Options and Respondents:

1) I realize he has to do it to get hard and be judged, but it really does nothing for me, and I am not particularly interested in see it.  

Number of votes = 1  % of total =   3%

2) I am ambivalent, can take it or leave it.  

Number of votes = 1  % of total =   3%

3) I  enjoy seeing it, and am glad it is an integral part of our judging him.  

Number of votes = 6  % of total =   18%

4) I really enjoy it, and hope that all the men I judge also masturbate and cum for me it will certainly gain them extra points!  

Number of votes = 26  % of total =   76%

We allowed the guys on the site to check a box indicating they were male to allow them to see the results such that the curious guys wouldn't skew the above by have a male respond to the question.

Now, take this in context - all of the above women joined because they enjoyed CFNM websites where they could compare and judge mens' cocks.   Thus, you can't use those statistics to generalize about the female population, because a lot of women would not be interested in such a site.  But, those that are interested certainly tell us the prevailing attitude among women that enjoy CFNM parties, (but not necessarily of the female domination variety).

« Last Edit: Jan 20th, 2006, 12:43am by Brad » IP Logged
Woodster
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Have fun!

Email

« Reply #32 on: Jan 20th, 2006, 1:05pm »

I think I am like a lot of guys who seek an understanding of women and look for some universal behavior pattern. But women have their individual differences and even the same woman varies in her moods and behavior. At one moment they may be offended by a relatively innocent flirtation and at another time be explicit about wanting sex. The inconsistency can be completely surprising at times. Women will always remain a mystery to me it seems.

Your CFNM events sound wild but under control. I imagine the women had a good time and can't imagine that the guys didn't have a blast. I wish I was there to have experienced it. The tea parties still have an appeal to me although a more sedate form of CFNM, I would love to experience that also.

The results of the poll you describe are surprising but I guess since it was with a group of women into CFNM it really shouldn't be that surprising.  Women can be surprising.

I worked with a woman who one day came into the office smiling and happily told us that a guy had exposed himself to her while she was waiting for the elevator. He opened his coat, had an erection sticking out of his pants and invited her upstairs to his studio . She declined and he walked away. It was only when one of the guys warmed her that he might have been a rapist and probably wasn't from the building that she became uneasy. That guy could end up in jail even if he was just a relatively harmless exhibitionist. I don't think many women would appreciate his behavior nor would most guys behave like that. But women can be surprising. And  no doubt women find guys surprising at times.
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #33 on: Jan 20th, 2006, 6:28pm »

Amen Woodster.

I've seen and read to much in the way of close association between exhibitionism, voyeurism, rape and pedophilia.  Many conclude that a pervert is a pervert and will resort to any of the above fetishes depending upon the opportunity, and, that it begins with a guy peeping or flashing and ends with him committing rape/homicide.

One thing that is pretty well established is that different fetishes or erotic pursuits are rooted in different psychological needs.  A flasher has about as much of a chance at being a rapist as a priest (uh, maybe not a good comparison).   A voyeur has no more of a chance of being a child molestor than your average female school teacher (damn, another bad comparision).

But I do agree with your conclusion that women are different, and, everyone woman has multiple personalities and desires affected by such things as estrogen and a massive hunk of dirt that spins around our planet once a month.

For instance, I was at a nude beach and I heard an attractive girl I know lecture about how disgusting it was to see nude men sporting erections.  Then, a few weeks later I was with her and a fairly good looking guy was sitting behind us looking at her, and he was fully erect.  I said "uh oh, I think he likes you".  She turned and saw his boner, smiled and laughed musing say "hmmm...not bad!"   And the same things go for women you'd like to date.  At the gym I tried for a long time to talk to a girl, who I later found out was a model.  She ignored me.  I then saw her standing in the grocery line, got behind her to check and said "don't you go to my gym?"  She said she did and recognized me, but was cold and would talk with me.   I took the clue.  Didn't even go say hi to her at the gym, and while I was doing curls she came up one day and said "hi!" with a smile.  We talked for almost an hour.  She gave me her phone number and we dated for a while before she went back to NY - never any sex though  Huh
IP Logged
Woodster
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Have fun!

Email

« Reply #34 on: Jan 21st, 2006, 12:15am »

Brad,

Women are a mystery, ms Kristan included. I hope she'll be back for further conversation.  

Susie Bright's book arrived in today's mail, so I have some reading to do and a book report due, something I haven't done since junior high school.
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #35 on: Jan 22nd, 2006, 11:50pm »

We tend to separate photos and stories between boards.  The photos board has many photos, links and blogs.  Among them, there maybe some photos.

I posted two photos in this link that were specifically tied to the tea parties.  The first one is of the Malibu tea party training sessions for the guys.  The second was the invitation to the original tea party hosted by the four feminist writers identified previously.

I know I've seen some of the photos elsewhere, and if I find them again, I'll post in the photos section.
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #36 on: Jan 25th, 2006, 5:46am »

Here's a photo of a tea party scene.  I don't know if it is staged or not, or, part of a real tea party.  Regardless, it underscores the interest elsewhere in the concept of tea parties as described in this thread:

Also, here's a group of girls that paint a naked guy turning him into a naked butler:

« Last Edit: Jan 25th, 2006, 5:51am by Brad » IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #37 on: Jan 25th, 2006, 5:53am »

Here's a website in the UK that offers naked male butlers to serve at female parties such as bachelorette parties, hen's night out, or just a fun get together for the ladies:

Butlers in the Buff:
http://www.butlersinthebuff.co.uk/
IP Logged
Woodster
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Have fun!

Email

« Reply #38 on: Jan 25th, 2006, 1:23pm »

Thanks Brad for the visible evidence that these parties are for real -- just in case any of us had doubt.

I find this interesting from the Butlers in the Buff site:

"What can I use my Butler for? :

You can use your Butler for just about anything you need! However our Butlers are not strippers, and are not hired for activities of a sexual nature, this is pure tongue in cheek fun! If you're hiring a Butler why not get your house tidied, or your washing done!!!"

But look at the aprons the guys wear with nothing underneath. One flip of the cloth or a butler in any position other than standing with legs together risks exposing their complete package from front or rear. I bet this occasional exposure is titilating to any of the women who enjoy seeing it all. And I bet the accidents are good for a laugh at times too. I can image some women who had a few drinks purposly lifting the aprons for some excuse or other or maybe just boldly asking for a looksee. Even with the apron in place  any bulter activites requiring walking, bending, or squatting would show more than just a bare ass. How could you perform butler duites otherwise?

I guess those aprons do at least keep their pricks off the serving trays out of the faces of seated guests so they do have a practical purpose it seems to me. Too much exposure may be too much for some women.

And I bet this is a great way to meet women who like to have a good time.  
IP Logged
watchmenow28
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #39 on: Jan 25th, 2006, 4:03pm »

I know these "parties" are happening out there.  I don't know how you get into them exactly. I've advertised in a local paper for months and received no calls or e-mails.  

I've found for things to happen the way I want takes patience. The more comfortable the woman is, the better.  My first experience happened because I saw an ad asking for men to be photographed masturbating and since then I've had a few more pleasant experiences, but only because of word of mouth.  

What this site has taught me is be ready for the opportunity.  It has also helped me deal with the FemDom aspects of CFNM. I've also lost 60 lbs.  I would love to be cock teased in front of a group of women to the point of being erect and dripping.  My enjoyment comes when everything is exposed and erect, you can't hide then, especially when the ruler comes out-lol!  I never have measured myself, until a recent experience (which I'll soon post) and I now have had the maximum joy in a CFNM enviroment, because for me the experience resonates for a long time--knowing they know. Especially when I bump into them again, socially.  One of my CF acquaintances has made a few wisecracks since our experiences and that just takes me back to the moment.
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #40 on: Jan 25th, 2006, 8:12pm »

I know it's cliche, but it's all in presentation on how these things get done.

If you saw an ad in the paper absent photos where two anonymous guys are offering to put on a show completely naked for women as the women watched them play with and manipulate their dicks, they'd never get a response.

But take the same two naked guys, put on vaudeville-styled performances on the street and behind pubs, then, create a stage setting for it, you end up with world-wide tours and international press for Puppetry of the Penis.  The Full Monty also has a similar story line.

In doing web searches for "naked butlers", you'll find a lot of ads on Craiglist and elsewhere placed by men wanting to do various handy man, cooking, butlering, etc. services naked.  But these are anonymous men, unknown and unseen, asking if women would want to open their doors to him so he can come insided and be naked with them.  The result (or lack thereof) is what you'd expect.

I know of one guy that offers massages to women wherein he's nude, they aren't.  He has a cheap free website he's created with a couple of photos of women and testimonies - it obviously works better than not having such a website as he does get hired from time to time.

The Butlers-in-the-Buff have a very professional website, tastefully done featuring very good visuals of what the women can expect.  There's no doubt it's for real, and, they have testimonials.  So it didn't surprise me that I saw ads placed by this same company looking to hire more nude butlers.  I'm sure the demand exceeds the number of butlers they have.

During my first CFNM party, after posting on some forums, sending emails, posting on BBS, etc., I realized that anonymous ads and solicitous emails offering to women the opportunity for guys to be naked in their presence simply would not take off.   I didn't get a single legitimate response, except from some weird bizarre looking guys wanting to come.   I still hate seeing personals on this board where some guy will offer to get naked for women - it wastes space on the board, and an ice age will come before he ever gets a real response (at least from a genetic female).

Thus, I created a website with photos of hunky guys, discussions, emails, testimonials, photos of other women involved, etc.   Rather than send offers out via email, I sent emails out, posted ads on the Internet, etc. that directed people to the website.   It was only after that website was created and thousands of emails sent directing women to that website did the positive responses start to increase significantly.  The hit rate was somewhere betwee 3% and 7%, depending upon the day.  That is, of every 100 emails I sent to single women I found on the Internet through Yahoo Groups, dating servers, etc., about 3 to 7 would respond with interest.  And some women wrote back very excited about it, with others learning about it through their female friends.   As you can expect, many of the women were BBWs, some were homely and lonely, some were older divorcees that hadn't had it in a long time.   But surprisingly there were also young cute slender girls interested, and some did come to our events (see the photos on the main home site).   There were couples that wanted to come to wherein either he was an exhibitionist, she was a voyeur and/or they were looking for sex partners (although we never billed the event as such).

Also, if you're going to do it, where you live, where they live and where the venue is is critical - my rule of thumb was to invite those no more than a one to two hour drive.   I still see idiots posting that they will get naked for women, yet not indicate what continent they live on - quit wasting everyone's time!

Our descirption of what the group and parties were about was exactly what occurred - everyone knew before hand what to expect, and thus both men and women enjoyed the CFNM parties for the same reasons we enjoy the concept.  I was pleasantly surprised at how readily women took to the idea of CFNM once they realized it wasn't a hidden agenda to have sex.  Virtually all women agreed such CFNM parties should not involve any female nudity and the women should stay clothed, whereas it should be mandatory for all men to be *completely* nude and not allowed to cover until the party was over - this was the central theme and was agreed upon and enjoyed by most there.  But of course, some of the men came with a hidden agenda and were problems.

A nude bulter service or perhaps a tea society properly done (ergo, not targeted for a small local and limited group such as the current tea parties) would be a profitable enterprise, I'm sure.  The question of course would be legal issues - for instance, in a community where alcohol was served by the hostess and she charged a fee for other women to come, the presence of nude men serving the drinks may violate laws and could get folks in jail.   If a woman touched and fondled a guy's cock, and he was paid to be there that evening, certain laws in certain communities may indicate it was a violation of prosititution statutes.  Again, in other communities that allow club memberships for such things, providing no minors are involved,  could allow the women/men to do whatever they want sexually, particularly if the men were volunteers and not paid.   Just depends upon the jurisdiction.

As it pertains to the Butlers in the Buff, my guess is the small apron covering their cocks become the number one conversation focus of the ladies at these events.  If they are not allowed to look at the goods, then my guess is they become very desirous of doing just that.  You KNOW the women are constantly touching the aprons, trying to pull them aside, trying to prick tease the butlers, having them bend over.  If you tell a woman you want to remove the apron, she'd probably not enjoy it as much as if you tell her you can't, then she's dying to see what's underneath.  

« Last Edit: Jan 25th, 2006, 8:51pm by Brad » IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #41 on: Jan 25th, 2006, 10:23pm »

I learned about the Northern California Tea Parties soon after I first visited this website.
I have long wondered whether a girl I went to high school with, here on Long Island, ever goes to these parties. She is a psychologist now, who lives and practices in Lafayette, California, which would be compatible to her attending the tea parties. She is divorced, and I'm hoping to escort her to her special high school reunion, which should be held in 2007.
Without naming her, does anyone know a lady who fits her description, at these parties? Yes, she's extremely attractive!
IP Logged
Woodster
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Have fun!

Email

« Reply #42 on: Jan 26th, 2006, 11:26am »

STRIP TEA - part 1

So here is this classic naked slaveboy tea party of cult status. This must have been one hot tea party with six naked Adonis slaveboys serving sixteen beautiful women guests fully dressed in formal feminine attire. The following is a condensed version of the 9 page original article entitled "Strip Tea", by Susie Bright. While she was admittedly titillated by this, don't be disappointed that her writing nor the party itself is hardly hardcore pornography. It is an informative insight into the women party host's thinking, something the guys could benefit learning from if they want to be successful in getting themselves invited to this kind of party. This should prove useful to women new to planning such an event as well.  

One month ago, I received an invitation to attend a salon of women artists. We were offered an occasion to read aloud, sketch, and indulge ourselves in a very proper high tea. Most intriguing of all, the invitation promised we would be served our scones and punch by naked slaveboys who would not speak unless spoken to. The aspect of social nudity was of course titillating, but would ordinary men actually keep their lips buttoned for an approximately five-hour affair? That had to be seen to be believed. I wouldn't have missed it for the world.

Upon arrival, I was indeed greeted by a nude doorman who took my coat. Alas, he was the only servant in sight, and in the meantime, guests were arriving by the score. What a delightful group of invitees they were, too. If I had been able to get a simple cup of hot Earl Grey, my afternoon would have been complete. But unfortunately, although the company was sublime and the concept impeccable, only two slaveboys were on hand to provide services, and despite their best intentions, I don't think either of them had ever so much as poured a cup of decaf.

I departed with my friend, Laura Miller. We reviewed the afternoon and agreed it had been a wonderful, yet insufficient, experience. Wouldn't it be perfect to have a party like that in a grand mansion, with slaveboys who looked like Greek gods and served like altar boys?

The very next day, she called me. "My friend Amy Wallace, the novelist, has a beautiful home in the Berkeley hill, and she would love to hostess the kind of tea party we have in mind. The living room is absolutely Byronic, and there are even special servants' quarters."

Laura is the book review editor at the San Francisco Weekly, where personal ads of all persuasions abound. She agreed to place an ad for four weeks, but 1 had my doubts about getting much of a response to anything so bizarre. I was more confident that in my Rolodex I would find lots of liberated boys who would love to serve us tea.

Little did I know the raw nerves our search would scratch. 1 got my first glimpse of the normal red-blooded American male reaction during a trip to my mechanic. "Look what I'm up to," I said, pulling into the garage and waving my carefully typed personal ad:
Genteel and Bohemian gathering of women writers requires comely slaveboys to serve at our tea party. You will serve nude and will not speak unless spoken to. Standards are high. Food and beverage experience a must. No sex. Please send photo and qualifications to Madam Tea Party.

"What the fuck do 1 want with waiting on a bunch of broads?" asked Jake, leaning against his greasy desk. "You're not paying anything for this? No way."

My gay friends said they wouldn't have any fun waiting on women.  

My straight friends, even the most sympathetic, went into a panic about penis size and fantasized far more permanent humiliation than anything 1 had in mind.  

(to be continued)
IP Logged
Woodster
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Have fun!

Email

« Reply #43 on: Jan 26th, 2006, 2:56pm »

From a BBC interview:

Butlers in the Buff: good clean fun?

by Phlippa Jacks  
BBC Bristol website contributor

"My typical clients were groups of women having a hen party or girly night-in, who liked the idea of having a handsome butler on hand to serve drinks and do the washing up."  

And were such tasks undertaken completely 'in the buff'?  

"Not usually - I have a uniform of apron, cuffs, and collar and bow-tie, but you can always rely on somebody to sneak up behind you and undo the apron strings!"
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #44 on: Jan 26th, 2006, 8:51pm »

OMG Woodster....that book review, all I can say is WOW!!

There it is, in truth and detail.  Female desire for CFNM parties in the highest degree amongst some of the most noted (and attractive) females in the literary circles.

I remember reading a report by Em & Lo, female writers for Nerve.com, which was about "CFNM" exclusively. Clearly, there's a huge desire, albeit it latent, for it amongst women.  But what it is right now, that is CFNM by men and for men, is not their "cup-o-tea".

IP Logged
Woodster
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Have fun!

Email

« Reply #45 on: Jan 27th, 2006, 1:04pm »

STRIP TEA - part 2

But fate was about to turn her touch-tone head. The Wednesday paper hit the streets. I was so pessimistic I didn't plan to check the answering service or the mailbox for a couple of days. But Laura called me only hours after the Weekly was on the stands. "Get your pen ready; you've got to call these two. The first one's a European model and the other one works at the Fairmont Hotel."

We got over one hundred calls and letters in two weeks. I believe that is what is called a staggering response. The photos and descriptions offered a textbook case in broken stereotypes. Car dealers from San Mateo, computer mil¬lionaires from Marin, professional leather slaves who could only be contacted through their mistresses, and surfer dudes who could only be contacted though their bartenders. Punk boys, bus boys, sailor boys, and above all, would-be, wanna-be, I'll-do-anything-to-be your ever lovin' slaveboys. Wow. Now we had to interview them.

My partner in the highly sensitive interview process was our fourth hostess, Lisa Palac. Lisa was brave enough to offer her living room for our on-site questioning, and she made no bones about the necessity of nude auditions. "But how do we even bring it up without sounding like sleazebags?" I asked. I could not see past the embarrassment.

But I did know who to ask, someone who specialized in frequent nude auditions, and with that in mind I headed over to the Mitchell Bros. O'Farrell Theater, one of the last great strip clubs. I went to see Vince, who manages the dancers' schedules. He was completely laid back. "It's simply professional, like a casting call," he said. "You ask them all your questions first, then you tell them you'd like to take a Polaroid (this event dates back to 1991 in the before digital camera days) of them undressed, and that's it. Tell them to put their clothes back on after you take the shot."

I hadn't even considered that it might be harder to make them get dressed than undressed. If our attitude was the key to smooth interviewing, I decided we should prepare a few questions on a form and devised the soon-to-be-notorious Slaveboy Questionnaire.
..Do you have experience serving tea?
Hors d'oeuvres?
How about hand or foot massage?
Brushing hair?
Painting nails?
Building and tending fires?"
The applicants were informed that the costume would be a simple bow tie, black shoes and matching socks. Of course, we were interested in why a man would want to serve at our party.

The most common motive expressed by the men was the excitement of being chosen to please a special group of women. For some, the idea that we were all writers was especially glamorous. One restauranteur recalled that he had seen a zillion parties where naked girls danced for Shriners, but never the other way around-it bothered him a little. However, guilt was not typical of our interviewees.

The boys were then graded on Face, Body, Grace, Service Experience and that ever-important swing vote, Personality. I never realized before this process that I have the unfettered ability to judge people solely on their looks. It is a form of discrimination I have avoided my whole life, and yet here was a case where, in selecting a man who would not say anything more than "Cream or sugar?", I had to pay as much attention to his pecs as I did to his poise.

Men, unlike women in this situation, are not the least bit abashed to apply for the job whether or not they are physically attractive.  
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #46 on: Jan 27th, 2006, 4:15pm »

Wow - it just keeps getting better!

What I found interesting is that the women had the event photographed, as well as the auditions.  The naked slaveboys had no say over being photographed.

Also, the recount indicates that they got a male to volunteer shooting the Tea Party (given their ties to the publication world it was easy).   Even though he was not a slaveboy, because he was male they required that he too remain totally naked while he photographed the event.   Classic CFNM - that is, all women must remain nicely clothed and all men must remain totally nude for the entire event, regardless of why the man is there.  And these rules are created solely by the women, and the men must comply unquestioningly for the sole enjoyment of the women, which they did.  It illustrates that both women and men can enjoy CFNM events for the same reasons and likes.
IP Logged
Woodster
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Have fun!

Email

« Reply #47 on: Jan 28th, 2006, 12:20am »

STRIP TEA - part 3

Two men got erections during the interview, and with our standard tea mistress composure, we paid no particular attention to them. Three slaveboys came in French maid outfits, which were quite precious, but we were very strict about our Boy only policy. One brought roses (extra points), one whined that he didn't see why he had to provide his own bow tie (immediate reject), and one had a resume with the most impeccable statement of purpose: "An emphasis on service that puts your needs, not mine, uppermost in my mind." Music to our ears.

In the end, we picked the following six:
K. was a Bon Jovi look-alike, the only one who had been "around the scene," as he put it, familiar with the nuances of submissive etiquette. P. was our dining room dream come true, an Italian American who serves at one of the most luxurious restaurants in town. T. was indisputably the most charming man we met, with a proper British accent that made us want to give him special dispensation to say a few words. J., my only personal friend to respond to the call for comely menservants, had excellent massage skills, sure to compensate for what he lacked in scone service. R. was Hawaiian/Chinese, one of our youngest servers, and won our hearts in his interview when he turned his chin up and closed his eyes for his interview photo. "Just like a choirboy," I exclaimed. "I was a choirboy," he said. Instant winner. Finally, S., our blond, tan L.A. kid, who won his place only because he wrote a follow-up letter saying he would be the best slaveboy ever, summed up his interest with the Gestalt that he thought it would be a "real trip."

Now that our slaveboy acquisition was complete, I faced an unexpected problem: our two dozen guests were not exactly RSVPing en masse. Now mind you, I only asked women writers of the finest bearing and Bohemian, open minded standards. But when I called a close friend whom I expected would be picking out her hat and gloves, she surprised me with the awful truth. "I don't know about this kind of treatment," she said, I would never approve of naked women waiting on men, so why should I care to endorse the reverse?"

If there ever were a case to prove how ridiculous the idea of reverse sexism is, this kinky tea party was it. Women are utterly unaccustomed to having their needs anticipated, and their desires understood and attended to without speaking a word.  

Others of my peers were more blunt and less politically correct about their fears. "What if one of them hands me a cucumber sandwich and I'm eye level with his ding dong?"

Another vexing query came from a couple of my lesbian friends, who failed to see how being waited on by nude men would be anything less than nauseating.
IP Logged
Woodster
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Have fun!

Email

« Reply #48 on: Jan 28th, 2006, 12:32am »

STRIP TEA - part 4 - conclusion

Indeed, the sixteen women who did attend were all beauties, intellectually and visually. Rupa arrived as Cleopatra, with a golden snake headdress and sandals. Lily wore a corset laced over the most mind-shattering body ever sprung from the foam. Honey Lee wore a tuxedo like she was born to it, and Susan's creamy curves spilled out of a purple patent leather strapless. I myself started out in a black leather skirt that laced up the back, but ended up in nothing but my slip and my straw hat with the yard of veil. I got awfully hot.

My friend Tom O'Conner made the most exquisite feast for us: lox and strawberries and madeleines and nouvelle sandwiches and three different kinds of scones. Photographer Michael Rosen turned Amy's upstairs library into a Victorian portrait studio. Any exhibitionist could take a slaveboy in tow and sit for a formal photograph, her hands clasped primly and her feet kissed with appropriate photogenic fervor. I asked that Michael be nude too, but I drew the line at the cook-the position of ultimate dominance.

I believe our finest hours were the literary review, where several of our poets stood before the fire and burned suitable prose into our ears. Much of it was so erotic that I could barely concentrate on the lovely slave loosening my stockings from my garter. He rolled them down to warm my bare feet with oil, and my toes grazed the soft hair on his chest as he rolled and squeezed them. Very distracting. My hair was brushed until it shone by our blond S., who unaccountably disappeared two-thirds of the way through the party. In a shocking kitchen gossip revelation, J. later told me that S., "didn't think the babes were hot enough." All I can say is that he combed my every strand with utmost sincerity.

At one point R. came up to me in distress; beneath the kitchen window, he'd spied a group of men scrutinizing the house. "Oh them, they're just architecture students," Tom said. But the postman was another story. He took one look, then another, then ran as fast as he could.

I don't think I really relaxed until the end. No matter how many massages or sips of brandy-laced tea, I didn't feel I could take my skirt off until the final hour, when we toasted all the company, particularly the servants, and went upstairs for a final hostess/slaveboy photo."Do you think you could all lift me up, like a human cradle?" I asked my five remaining angels. And to P., at my right, "Could I claw at your chest just for the camera?" I collapsed as beautifully as possible into their ten strong arms. What a day. The youngest and the oldest guests left with the words that they had never been to such an elegantly wonderful party in their lives. How silly were those who rejected our invitation in fear of sexual pressure or humiliation! Has everyone but we sixteen souls forgotten the meaning of style? The meaning of fabulous? How was the Bay Area supposed to keep an avant-garde reputation if a few enlightened perverts didn't work their fingers to the bone? I called my dear friends, Laura, Lisa and Amy, the next day. "I have only one regret," I said. "Right there at the end, when all of the boys held me up to the camera? I changed my mind about our rules. I would have loved a bit of sex right then."  

The end.

IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #49 on: Jan 28th, 2006, 2:47am »

Woodster,

Without a doubt, possibly the finest CFNM account I've ever read.  Real, truthful, orchestrated and conducted by attractive women solely for their own CFNM enjoyment.  Although they did not know the acronym "CFNM" at the time, it was clear they wanted a party dedicated to exploring and enjoying CFNM, before any of us guys ever was able to define the concept.  

Thus, the first true CFNM party I've ever heard of, and perhaps the best, was founded and created, and mastered by these women.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples