CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 19th, 2014, 6:21pm

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, PumpkinEater, Anon, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, igorisapud, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   CMNF - It's Heeeeerrrre (OT to CFNM)
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: CMNF - It's Heeeeerrrre (OT to CFNM)  (Read 70934 times)
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

CMNF - It's Heeeeerrrre (OT to CFNM)
« on: Jan 8th, 2006, 10:04pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

THIS THREAD IS FOR CMNF POSTS AND COMMENTS SO THAT OTHERS DO NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT OFF-TOPIC.

Related to the roots of CFNM, there was always CMNF.    

Those that know the history of CFNM know that prior to the beginning,  it was about being stripped naked and exposed to the opposite gender.   Clothed Male/Naked Female was more the mode, with much of it being forced stripping of women, humliation, etc.  

But we spun off and created CFNM.  However, I have always found CMFN erotic as well (although I'm not into force/violence at all in it).  But the acronym wasn't around nor used.  This is because women getting naked in front of men for pay goes back to the dawn of the dollar (in fact, I'd bet when they designed the first dollar bill, they had a female manikin at the mint wearing a g-string for lab testing it).

But an environment that is not paid-for or staged, but natural, I find seeing a woman stark naked in the presence of clothed men erotic.  I've seen both women and men enjoying the CMNF for all the reasons any of us find CFNM erotic.

And in the same vein that CFNM finds home in the world of BDSM and femdomination, so does CMNF.

It will be harder for people to understand the eroticism of CMNF though.  The "CM" aspect will be lost to them because the average person will not understand the dynamic of the vulnerability of the female's exposure in contrast to the male not being exposed - They'll think "isn't it all about lookin at nekid women?"

But now I'm seeing more and more the acronym "CMNF" for sites to explore the opposite of CFNM.  For those that are interested, here are a few sites that use the acronym "CMNF":

CMFN explained:
http://www.blinkbits.com/blinks/cmnf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CMNF

Yahoo Groups:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cmnfvillage

Great site with photos and stories:
http://www.cmnf.co.uk/

Other referrences:

http://www.asstr.org/~female_captives/fantasy.html

http://www.cmnf.gapgirls.com/Pillory.html

see posts #s 13 & 14:
http://www.edifyingspectacle.org/sexuality/blog/archives/bdsm/clothed_fe males_naked_mal.php

« Last Edit: Jan 8th, 2006, 10:50pm by Brad » IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Some CMNF situations I found erotic
« Reply #1 on: Jan 8th, 2006, 10:43pm »

A strip club or a situation where a woman is paid to get naked just to be viewed nude doesn't do it for me.  But if she does it without pay, or in a context where it is tangential to something else, I find it erotic.  Here are some examples/situations I found erotic in CMFN.

-  A few years ago I subscribed to the Playboy Channel.  There was one of those fantasy segments that feature the Playmate naked.  In this one particular segment, there was a ballroom with various men wearing tuxedos.   A gorgeous Playmate came into the room.  She had her hair done very formally, high-end earrings, necklace, and high stilleto heels.  But was stark naked between her necklace and high heels.  She would dance with each man to a waltz, one by one.  Her ass was gorgeous, and she was mostly shaved.  It was very CMNF erotic, and much better than if she was just featured modelling.

-  In the movie the "Pit and the Pendulum" (newer version), a beautiful woman is considered to be a heretic.  She is stripped totally naked in front of her male inquisitors as they inspect her (don't remember the details other than the CMFN eroticism).

-  I've seen some BDSM videos where the women are the subs.  I've seen some where the women are stripped stark naked in front of groups of people, and then bound up, spanked, etc. for the viewing enjoyment of the others.  Although I'm not into corporal punishment, their being stripped naked in front of others was erotic for me.

-  I remember countless times I've been to a clothing optional beach wherein the man will not remove his trunks, but the woman takes off everything.  They will walk down the beach CMNF.  I even remember two or three times there will be a group of guys with one female at one of these beaches, and she will be stark naked but they will all be clothed.  I also have seen some men that remained clothed yet enjoyed proudly parading around their spouse or girlfriend naked at a public beach or clothing optional venue as if she is a trophy, and saying to others "ha! look what I have!"  

-   I've been at swinger parties where everyone is clothed, then a woman will walk into the main bar area completely stark naked and stay that way as she mingles with the other couples - all the while no one else is nude.  A couple of times these women were very hot.  It is a very successful technique to get attention.

-  I've been to the Exotic Erotic Ball and met women that wore costumes that left their private parts, front, ass and tits, completely uncovered.  But from the EEB photos I've seen recently, It's been a few years since I've seen women brave enough to do this.

- I was at Hedo II and ended up with a guy and his attractive blonde wife in their room smoking a splif. There was another guy with me.  All of the guys were clothed, but she came off the beach nude.  She was totally shaved.  Instead of covering up in the room, she remained nude and we all got high and partied for a long time.  There was never any sex - it was all CMNF erotic fun.  I know she enjoyed that exhibitionism of having a number of guys study her naked body while we partied.

Those are some CMNF moments that got me hard.  I bet you all know of some.
IP Logged
Rick176701
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: CMNF - It's Heeeeerrrre (OT to CFNM)
« Reply #2 on: Jan 9th, 2006, 1:03pm »

Hey Brad--

Of course, as you suggest, CMNF is erotic for all the reasons that we like CFNM, and probably more.

Thanks for sharing the resources with us.

Rick

on Jan 8th, 2006, 10:04pm, Brad wrote:
THIS THREAD IS FOR CMNF POSTS AND COMMENTS SO THAT OTHERS DO NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT OFF-TOPIC.

Related to the roots of CFNM, there was always CMNF.   ....

IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #3 on: Jan 9th, 2006, 10:50pm »

Yeppers, saw your post.  Nice lookin babes.

I'm a bit fearful of CMNF taking off in multiple posts, mainly because of the complaints and attacks.  And some of that concern is legite - if the board goes off in one direction different from CFNM, then why not other directions?

But the good news is that these boards keep the hotest topics always at the top while topics of less interest float down the hierarchy list.

With that said, here are some more Yahoo Groups for CMNF:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cmnfcollege/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clothedmalenakedfemale

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cmnf

IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #4 on: Jan 12th, 2006, 12:54am »

on Jan 10th, 2006, 12:39pm, GNR7 wrote:
Thanks Brad.  Those are really terrific.  I really like the western movie clips.  I just wish they had the initial stripping of that mom & her daughters.  Whether its cfnm, cmnf, or cfnf, the forced, unwilling stripping of embarrassed people is the best.
PS - If you like cmnf and Anna kournikova, there are pics out there of her and her boyfriend on a Caribean beach.  She is swimming, sunning, and running with a surf board completely naked.  Her boyfriend never takes off his knee length swim trunks.

Really?  where, where, where?  ((panting))
IP Logged
matt33
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #5 on: Mar 5th, 2006, 1:23pm »

You are absolutely correct Brad, cmnf is now appearing in all manner of places. And the material on show is very good - not only pictures of course but erotic stories also.
The www.cmnf.gapgirls.com has a good selection of well written stories which usually start off with an illustrated cmnf title page. The Land of Masculinium for instance has a class of 18 year olds where the boys are clothed and the girls are naked. The story about their biology class is unbelievably humiliating for the girls.
The story about the two female soldiers compelled to go on a training run naked with clothed male soldiers is also hilarious. It's quite a change from cfnm.
IP Logged
CFNM_Germany
YaBB Newbie

Nackte Männer, angezogene Frauen

Email

« Reply #6 on: Mar 5th, 2006, 4:58pm »

Very good (but in German): www.schambereich.de

CMNF only!
IP Logged

~~~~~~~~~~
Über CFNM in deutscher Sprache reden? Besuch meine Homepage!
AndyG3
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #7 on: May 1st, 2010, 10:13pm »

CMNF videos has some great movies in this genre.
« Last Edit: May 1st, 2010, 10:19pm by AndyG3 » IP Logged
amishboy

Email

« Reply #8 on: May 1st, 2010, 10:51pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Due to the fact that nearly all these links that Brad posted in 2006 are now DEAD, I'd say CMNF didn't catch on lile CFNM did
IP Logged
Chilled_Jill
YaBB God

Don't be shy...

Re: Some CMNF situations I found erotic
« Reply #9 on: May 2nd, 2010, 8:25am »

Wow, this is an old thread but I don't remember reading it before and - oh my - it's got me excited! Grin  I get a similar 'sensation' from thinking about this that I imagine guys do from CFNM, so it's very interesting material for me at least.

I hope you'll indulge me because I particularly like these highlights from Brad's post. Kiss

on Jan 8th, 2006, 10:43pm, Brad wrote:

... She had her hair done very formally, high-end earrings, necklace, and high stilleto heels.  But was stark naked between her necklace and high heels.  She would dance with each man to a waltz, one by one.  

... a beautiful woman is considered to be a heretic.  She is stripped totally naked in front of her male inquisitors as they inspect her  

... the man will not remove his trunks, but the woman takes off everything.  They will walk down the beach CMNF.  

... a group of guys with one female at one of these beaches, and she will be stark naked but they will all be clothed.

... men that remained clothed yet enjoyed proudly parading around their spouse or girlfriend naked at a public beach or clothing optional venue as if she is a trophy, and saying to others "ha! look what I have!"  

Perhaps if anyone is in the mood you could add some of your ideas or favourite CMNF scenarios - I'd love to read them.
IP Logged
funnison
YaBB Senior Member

« Reply #10 on: May 2nd, 2010, 11:37am »

At a, actually THE, local clothing optional beach last September, there was at least one of each of the following: a CFNM couple, a CMNF couple and a CFNF pair, who may or may not have been a couple. It was all good. There may have also been CMNM pairings, but if there was, it didn't grab my attention, which is not terribly surprising.
IP Logged
Chilled_Jill
YaBB God

Don't be shy...

Re: Some CMNF situations I found erotic
« Reply #11 on: May 3rd, 2010, 12:46pm »

I've found a lovely picture to almost illustrate one of Brad's examples, I think it's beautiful.

Quote:
... She had her hair done very formally, high-end earrings, necklace, and high stilleto heels.  But was stark naked between her necklace and high heels.  She would dance with each man to a waltz, one by one.  

IP Logged
ardor
YaBB Full Member

ardorotica.com

WWW Email

« Reply #12 on: May 3rd, 2010, 3:17pm »

Has anyone seen "Eyes Wide Shut?" To me the only reason for that movie is the mysterious sex party that Tom Cruise goes to. It's not the sex scenes that are hot but the way some of the women walk around in nothing but heels and masks in this incredible mansion. The ominous ritual is also kind of interesting...

Ardor  
http://www.ardorotica.com  
Femdom, CFNM & NIP stories  
http://www.twitter.com/ardorotica
IP Logged

http://www.ardorotica.com/
CFNM, Femdom, Nude in Public stories and podcast!
Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0049IWLG0
B&N
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/c/ardor-otica
Chilled_Jill
YaBB God

Don't be shy...

« Reply #13 on: May 3rd, 2010, 4:10pm »

on May 3rd, 2010, 3:17pm, ardor wrote:
It's not the sex scenes that are hot but the way some of the women walk around in nothing but heels and masks in this incredible mansion.

I've seen a clip of that and it certainly attracted my b/f's attention.  Wink  You could say it was an uplifting experience for him  Grin
IP Logged
DashDash
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #14 on: Jan 10th, 2011, 7:55am »

Great thread!   Where to start?  Personally I just love simple gratutious, unexpected nudity.  Porbably the first time i realy copped on to the power of a completely naked female in the copmpany of clothed men was the scene in goldfinger where the girl is coated in gold and left lying on the bed.  I love the thought of this girl spending hours in make up, having her ass touched up (with make up) while she is spread out on the bed for hours while all the male crewmen gaze at her.  To be fair, its pretty easy to imagine the oogle factor considering that its usually, overwhelmingly a male crew although good to see women are relaly starting to call the shots at at the top end of the movie industry.   In one of the more recent bonds they had the beautiful and sexy gemma atherton covered in oil; again i really enjoyed that one.  I saw alex kingston (used to be in ER) do a fantastic nude scene in some movie, think it was the croupier?  It was one of these nude scenes that takes your breath away because it is so unexpected and because her body is vollumptous.  Amazing ticks, taught stomach and nice bush; its the way she displays her body so proundly that makes it so erotic.   Dito a scene i saw in the film young adam where the actress strips for ewan mcgreggor; again, its the way she displays her magnificant body that makes it so sexy.  You could juts imagine the entire crew with hard-on's watching that scene unfold...again and again!    Some scenes juts stick in your head; i particularly like women lying face down and exposed from the back if you like.  I remeber seeing a film - not sea of love but something similar and there was a scene where the cops were milling around a woman/corpse face down on the bed.  Her bottom was raised up on a pillow or something so it was almost possible to see her pussy which i have to admit was very arousing.  the fact that the decectives were milling out and causual discussing the case while the girls beautiful arse dominated in the background made it seem more stark.   I could go on for hours but dont want to bore you Jill - the generals daughter with john travolata; there is a scene where the women in question is discovered dead and completely spread eagled with her hands and lets tied to posts in the ground; she is totally nude.  Dont worry, i dont have an obsession with dead boidies!  I am juts intrigued about the idea of the actress playing the role being left on display in front of dozens of leering men.  I suppose I also wonder if there is an exhibisionist aspect that the actress might enjoy despite herself.  I sure a lot of things must go through your head when you are hired to lie naked and pretend-dead for hours on end and Im guessing at least some of them must be sexual.  I love seeing women who would not make a habit of doing nudity doing one absoluely killer nude scene and enjoying the satisfaction that is evdient on the faces of the men watching it.
IP Logged
rgb
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #15 on: Jan 11th, 2011, 6:10am »

I posted a long comment (14) on that here

http://board.sensations4women.com/vsBoard/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=st ories;action=display;num=1293593486

but it's more on topic in this thread. In all our discussions about 'double standard' etc, I argue that even though there are taboos about female nudity, it's actually more accepted and discuss the biological and evolutionary reasons why things are the way they are
IP Logged
Leo
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #16 on: Jan 11th, 2011, 10:28am »

This topic brought by Brad is interesting. I always wondered, what is more common, CFNM or CMNF? I think it depends on countries and cultures, in most cases. While in general, as we have read many times in this forum, in Western countries female reporters are allowed into male locker rooms and also the overwhelming majority of nurses are female, which makes CFNM apparently more frequent, on the other side most gynaecologists are male (and are preferred to female ones) and strip clubs are maybe 99% those where female nudity is performed, which makes the balance to favor CMNF. Besides this, also CFNM forums in internet can be finger counted while those about nude girls are thousands (although they usually don't show CMNF images, they however have plenty of nude females, usually for male surfers).

According to my experience, I think that Europe is the most open place for nudity on either side, with some differences from country to country. For instance, in Italy, CFNM is almost unknown, while female nudity is encouraged and maybe is also the rule. Italian clothing-optional beaches are full of nude women, very few nude males, if any. TV advertising is male-oriented, showing semi-nude girls for any kind of item, even for a spaghetti commercial. On the other side, Spain beaches have much more male nudity than female (and being both Mediterranean and alike countries, both with dismissed Roman Catholic tradition, it's something strange to understand why this quite different approach). Germanic and Scandinavian countries seem not to care about nudity at all and both sexes are equally nude or dressed, however, I have experienced that Scandinavian women are more likely to get nude at home than males, even when they're guests or have guests, but contrary to Meditarranean countries, they don't see nudity as sexual. In Russia and Slavic states apparently it's female nudity that prevails (and a good deal of nude female models in the internet come from those countries), despite the military environment which seems to be the only one where CFNM somehow happened.
In Asia (excluding muslim countries, where all kind of nudity is forbidden), CFNM seems to be overwhelmingly more frequent, as female nudity is considered a taboo, mainly in India and Southeast Asia, but guys are usually nude at home as long as they are not married.
Latin America is the opposite, being CFNM unthinkable, they are fully oriented towards female nudity as the rule (and always considering the sexual implications of such thing). Perhaps only in Argentina there's a shy approach towards CFNM as a new trend, just because Argentina is the most European country outside Europe.
Regarding the USA, I've only read about the swimming custom that males were nude and females weren't, but it seems to be something of past decades, and however, when I was in the USA have seen much more female nudity than male in places where nudity is allowed.

Any contribution to this quest? Is CFNM or CMNF more common than the other?

PS: By the way, I've found two websites about fictional countires where CMNF is mandatory, and what's most interesting, they're written by a straight girl:
http://queen-of-heaven.blogspot.com/
http://penesarah.blogspot.com/

« Last Edit: Jan 11th, 2011, 11:16am by Leo » IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #17 on: Jan 11th, 2011, 1:33pm »

HEY, where have all you guys been? The female for has always been attractive and shown to its best advantage. Been that way from the GREEKS and ROMANS, up thru the rennisance painters and sculpturers, thru todays advertising and entertaiment. Will admit that all things I mentioned were and are seen thru a males prospective. On the other hand, the male form has nothing going for it, it is just there. No one is going to try to use or exploit the male form unless the subject is aimed at a small audience ( body building or selling vitamins ).  
  If I want to sell pick up trucks, I might use a guy with a flannel shirt and shot gun for the ad. Anything else, I will use a slim female in heels with a bit of jewlery. How many bars do you see with GO-GO BOYS ? It just does not work!! In spite of all the affermative action and political correctness, it will always be a mans world and the females will dress and put themselves in a position to make the most of it. At a dress up, social event, who gets the most attention, a woman in a short, low cut dress or one with the dress bodice up around her neck. Last fall I was at a hotsy, totsy event where the women dressed up ( I even wore a suit, tie and SHOES ). One younger woman had a dress on where her nipple would discretely pop out on occasion and it was the prettiest thing you could see. I remember her and only very few of the other females there. Made my night and I am a guys who sees a lot of bare boobs.  
 Hope I made sense!  BTW, I think the boob was supposed to fall out as her husband nor none of the males present bothered to bring the situation to her attention. Was at a wedding.  LEO C
IP Logged
Leo
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #18 on: Jan 11th, 2011, 2:23pm »

Leo_C, in Italy you won't sell any pick-up nor truck with your marketing policy, unless you advertise them with a semi-nude sexy girl in denim mini-shorts and a scanty top that leaves 80% of the tits outside (a kind of "Dukes of Hazzard" girl), she being the truck driver, or else the hitch-hiker that drivers of such trucks find on their way.
« Last Edit: Jan 11th, 2011, 2:24pm by Leo » IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #19 on: Jan 11th, 2011, 6:08pm »

Guess I was preaching to the choir as we all know, sex ( female forms and bodies) sells. The exception here in the US is pickup trucks. Its supposed to be a MACHO, cowboy, rebel thing. Trucks pulling freight trains, molten steel, tons of concrete. Hunting and dead animals has been switched to camping and fishing. Of course I think you have to throw the fish back and carry your waste back from the pristine forest. PUSSIES !!!  
  One thing you never see anymore is the REBEL FLAG. Like it never existed, even in NASCAR ( no longer stock cars ) racing. Eventually the rebel flag on the GENERAL LEE will be pixtled out and the horn playing DIXIE will be replaced with WE ARE THE WORLD.  LEO C
IP Logged
watchesem
YaBB Full Member

I like Watchin' em!

« Reply #20 on: Jan 11th, 2011, 6:39pm »

Sorry guys! I've been the NF, and I much prefer being the CF! I like the power, not the vulnerability. When I'm all N, I feel too fragile and exposed. But when I'm C, there's a bit of a power shift. Even if I'm a C and another girl is the NF, there's a little bit of gender association, and I feel less power than if the N is followed by the M.

To the guys out there - imagine being in a room with two ladies and one other guy. The other guy is completely naked and performing to the whims of the girls. You're fully dressed, and part of the conversation (they're not ignoring you in favor of the naked guy).

Now imagine being in that same room, with the same people, but this time it's one of the girls' who is naked.

In which situation do you feel more powerful? Can you see how, in the first situation, the girls would have the control and the power, and even though you're fully clothed, you'd be lumped with that naked gender? Can you see how, in the second scenario, you'd be more in control, and the other girl would likely feel slightly uncomfortable, knowing that you guys are likely wondering how different her naked body is from the one you're seeing in all its glory right there?

Definitely prefer being the C.
IP Logged
rgb
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #21 on: Jan 12th, 2011, 6:22am »

watchesm:

I've experienced and enjoyed all three: CMNF (strip club), CFNM (massaged and bathed by masseuse) and NFNM (nude club).  

The dynamic is different for each one. I remember chatting with a stripper who enjoyed the attention (a MILF who been doing it for quite a few years) about the psychological differences between men and women, she summed it up with a smile "men, you show them something, they get excited" but that difference paid her bills. (when the back room opened up for a private dance, that dynamic worked with me, too <wink>)

The CFNM massage was a bit more vulnerable, but in the gentle hands of a skilled woman it was a very comfortable  vulnerability. I could just relax and give myself over to the experience.

The mutual nudity (which I have most experience with) is perhaps the most relaxed. One really feels much more emotionally open. Not really vulnerable, not sexual, just comfortable.
IP Logged
mnkid1

Email

« Reply #22 on: Jan 12th, 2011, 6:49am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

on Jan 11th, 2011, 6:39pm, watchesem wrote:
Sorry guys! I've been the NF,...

Hi Sam,
Oops, not Sam, should be Watchesem,
Can you tell us that story?  I've heard of those things happening but have never been there for the event myself.  To expand on that, when I was in college some business majors had a trip to Minneapolis planned to some kind of conference.  They never made it, they got snowed in at a small motel in the middle of nowhere and got to know the couple in the next room that were there because of snow too.  Somewhere along the line the husband said one of his fantasies was to see his wife strip for a group of guys and that's what she did.  The guys brought back pictures to prove their story.

Thanks
« Last Edit: Jan 14th, 2011, 6:03pm by mnkid1 » IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples