CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 28th, 2014, 7:03am

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, igorisapud, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   Other men nude in front of your girlfriend
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Other men nude in front of your girlfriend  (Read 13983 times)
chewy
YaBB Newbie

Like to show

Other men nude in front of your girlfriend
« on: Dec 19th, 2005, 6:53am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Have you ever been around your girlfriend when other guys have been nude?
I have had my buddies streak and jump in the pool naked around my girlfriend. I have also been on vacation, when guys have undressed in front of her. It is erotic watching your girl look at other men nude. Has anyone else had this happen?

I have a couple of stories that I will share later in this thread.
« Last Edit: Dec 19th, 2005, 6:54am by chewy » IP Logged
Katrina
YaBB Junior Member

I love soft CFNM

Re: Other men nude in front of your girlfriend
« Reply #1 on: Dec 19th, 2005, 1:46pm »

Hells yeah, my girlfriend watched my two buddies pee like a race horse in a vacant parking lot last month. We, (three couples), were walking to go to a concert and we all had been drinking. She was laughing at the size of some of their dicks. I guess the cold air and the bud light is not a friend of a man's penis length. She said, no wonder I hang around them, they all make me look like I'm hung !  (bitch)
Jesus, I'm 8 inches when erect !    and I'm a caucaision !
« Last Edit: Dec 19th, 2005, 1:47pm by Katrina » IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 19th, 2005, 11:32pm »

yeeeup, i've had that opportunity to see an ex-gf's reaction to one of my friend's cocks... there was a big group of us: me and my gf at the time, three of my guy friends and four of her female friends that had gone out for drinks and then came back to my place afterwards. well my ex-gf's friend Laura was EXTREMELY drunk, like having a hard time standing up drunk. she had been trying to flash her tits all night to whoever she could get to look, but her friends kept stopping her. so once we got to my place, my friend Ryan started egging her on about her finally flashing her breasts. still drunk, but seeing that she could get something in return threw back the standard 'you show, i'll show'. everyone else there, myself included didn't stop them for some reason, i guess in retrospect it was because we were all friends and it wasn't that big of a deal. plus it would've gotten her to finally shut up about not being allowed to show, in her words, her "perfect 36 C's".
so, they did a mutual 3-2-1 countdown and out came the pretty perfect boobs of Laura and Ryan's big 'ol penis. now i'd heard from a few people that he had a big dick--like a ten incher, but i figured it was an exaggeration. so i was pretty shocked--as was everybody else!  
it was really funny because everyone paid more attention to his exposure than to Laura's! i mean, my friends and i looked at her very nice breasts, but were drawn to Ryan because of the girls' collective expression of shock and awe. i looked back and forth between my ex's face and his semi-hard dick (even at that beginning fluff stage, he was probably 7-8" long) about 4 times before she said, "jesus christ! put that away before you kill somebody!" with that, we all busted up laughing, hard. Ryan zipped up, but Laura came running over, boobs bouncing everywhere, trying to get him to whip it out again. this was even funnier, especially because a couple of the girls decided that it was Laura's bedtime, covered her back up and basically dragged her out to get a cab.
that night has been seared into my brain forever, because it was REALLY funny, but also because it was priceless seeing all the girls react to a truly huge penis. i had to ask my ex-gf about what she thought about it later, and her reaction wasn't what my preconcieved sexual notions of what women like at all; she thought it was gross. she went on about how ugly it was and that she actually felt sorry for any of his girlfriends! when i asked her why it wasn't impressive to her, she just said that there's such a thing as 'too big' and that he was way over that line.  again, i was surprised, but when she complimented my lack of 'ugly-looking veiny bumps everywhere', it made sense...
even though she didn't like it, i KNOW that all but one of her other friends did. my ex told me repeatedly that two of the girls, whom she lived with, would bring the subject up again and again. Laura, on a sad, but funny side note, didn't even remember the exchange afterwards!
« Last Edit: Dec 19th, 2005, 11:32pm by Superfluous » IP Logged

All Things CFNM | CFNM Stories | CFNM On YouTube
chewy
YaBB Newbie

Like to show

« Reply #3 on: Dec 20th, 2005, 3:55pm »

on Dec 19th, 2005, 1:46pm, BAHIA01 wrote:
Hells yeah, my girlfriend watched my two buddies pee like a race horse in a vacant parking lot last month. We, (three couples), were walking to go to a concert and we all had been drinking. She was laughing at the size of some of their dicks. I guess the cold air and the bud light is not a friend of a man's penis length. She said, no wonder I hang around them, they all make me look like I'm hung !  (bitch)
Jesus, I'm 8 inches when erect !    and I'm a caucaision !

HAHA. GOt 2 watch that shrinkage. It is pretty cool her seeing your buddies.
IP Logged
chewy
YaBB Newbie

Like to show

« Reply #4 on: Dec 20th, 2005, 3:58pm »

on Dec 19th, 2005, 11:32pm, Superfluous wrote:
yeeeup, i've had that opportunity to see an ex-gf's reaction to one of my friend's cocks... there was a big group of us: me and my gf at the time, three of my guy friends and four of her female friends that had gone out for drinks and then came back to my place afterwards. well my ex-gf's friend Laura was EXTREMELY drunk, like having a hard time standing up drunk. she had been trying to flash her tits all night to whoever she could get to look, but her friends kept stopping her. so once we got to my place, my friend Ryan started egging her on about her finally flashing her breasts. still drunk, but seeing that she could get something in return threw back the standard 'you show, i'll show'. everyone else there, myself included didn't stop them for some reason, i guess in retrospect it was because we were all friends and it wasn't that big of a deal. plus it would've gotten her to finally shut up about not being allowed to show, in her words, her "perfect 36 C's".
so, they did a mutual 3-2-1 countdown and out came the pretty perfect boobs of Laura and Ryan's big 'ol penis. now i'd heard from a few people that he had a big dick--like a ten incher, but i figured it was an exaggeration. so i was pretty shocked--as was everybody else!  
it was really funny because everyone paid more attention to his exposure than to Laura's! i mean, my friends and i looked at her very nice breasts, but were drawn to Ryan because of the girls' collective expression of shock and awe. i looked back and forth between my ex's face and his semi-hard dick (even at that beginning fluff stage, he was probably 7-8" long) about 4 times before she said, "jesus christ! put that away before you kill somebody!" with that, we all busted up laughing, hard. Ryan zipped up, but Laura came running over, boobs bouncing everywhere, trying to get him to whip it out again. this was even funnier, especially because a couple of the girls decided that it was Laura's bedtime, covered her back up and basically dragged her out to get a cab.
that night has been seared into my brain forever, because it was REALLY funny, but also because it was priceless seeing all the girls react to a truly huge penis. i had to ask my ex-gf about what she thought about it later, and her reaction wasn't what my preconcieved sexual notions of what women like at all; she thought it was gross. she went on about how ugly it was and that she actually felt sorry for any of his girlfriends! when i asked her why it wasn't impressive to her, she just said that there's such a thing as 'too big' and that he was way over that line.  again, i was surprised, but when she complimented my lack of 'ugly-looking veiny bumps everywhere', it made sense...
even though she didn't like it, i KNOW that all but one of her other friends did. my ex told me repeatedly that two of the girls, whom she lived with, would bring the subject up again and again. Laura, on a sad, but funny side note, didn't even remember the exchange afterwards!

I have heard girls say gross when seeing a big dick too. Im talking 12 inches and stuff. I guess it is like breast. We love big ones, but when they are freaky huge, it doesnt look natural.  
IP Logged
chewy
YaBB Newbie

Like to show

« Reply #5 on: Dec 20th, 2005, 3:58pm »

Me and some friends went down to Tampa Bay, on the week of the Super Bowl. We all chipped in and got a suite downtown. We where getting ready to go to the pool on one after noon. The girls where in the bathroom changing and all of us guy’s where out in the room changing. My girlfriend finished dressing into her bikini and walked out of the bathroom. All of us guys where standing there butt naked. “OH Naked Men.” She said laughing. No one made an attempt to cover up, as she stood there looking at everyone, with a wicked grin on her face. I watched her as her eyes darted from guy to guy. It was very exciting, watching her check out my friend’s dicks. She stood there and watched us all get dressed.
« Last Edit: Dec 20th, 2005, 5:02pm by chewy » IP Logged
chewy
YaBB Newbie

Like to show

« Reply #6 on: Dec 22nd, 2005, 5:20am »

I have one more.

Me my girlfiend and a friend where swimming one early summer night. A couple of my drunk friends in the house ran out naked and jumped in the pool. The thing I remember is my buddy Kev doing a handstand in the shallow end.  His dick and balls where out for all to see and my girl was right beside him while he did it. I remember how she held her hand over her mouth and laughed. She was looking right at it for what seemed like 5 minutes. Really more like 20 seconds. His dick and balls where right at her face level and a foot or two away.
IP Logged
steveoutdoorrec
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #7 on: Oct 11th, 2010, 11:56am »

One time my wife and I went to a local sand pit with one of my old roommates and his girlfriend, Fran. He and I stripped down and went in swimming. His girlfriend was wearing a bikini and joined us. My wife didn't have her suit with her and sat on a blanket and watched us. When I got a bit chilled I got out and sat by her. We heard a bit of giggling from the other side of a bush and Fran's suit came sailing over the bush and landed next to us. At that point my wife decided that if we were all nude she might as well cool off to so she stripped down and jumped in. When we all got out the girls dried off and got dressed but Mike and I just sat around and air dried. If my wife looked at Mikes dick, or Fran at mine, I never noticed or cared for that matter.  
There must have been 20 other people around that pond, most of them guys, but only a few more were skinny dipping.
IP Logged
Ukev

Email

« Reply #8 on: Oct 13th, 2010, 6:01pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

i haven't been with my gf when she's seen a nude man, not sure what i would think of that, BUT when she suggested she WASN'T going to see a stripper for her Hen night next year when we marry I was furious! She thinks its a little weird that I want her to go see naked men...
IP Logged
steveoutdoorrec
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #9 on: Oct 13th, 2010, 7:05pm »

As a minister friend of mine once said, "Just because I'm not hungry, doesn't mean I can't look at the menu." If she wants to look fine with me.

My wife and I talked about this and more before we got married. We agreed that looking and flirting is just fine but if you want to touch please ask the other one first. So far she's never asked but if she did I'd be ok with it. I've asked but none of the women I'd asked about were willing. So my wife's permission was mute.
IP Logged
rgb
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #10 on: Oct 13th, 2010, 7:39pm »

Since we seem to be talking also about skinny dipping as opposed to strict cfnm, then my wife gets to see plenty.  

We belong to a nude swim club. During the day  it's more or less mixed crowd. Hitting the hot tub in the evening (which is the usual time when I'm with my wife) it's more guys, so the view is definitely in her favor. She's completely at ease chatting these guys up all evening. Of course the guys are kind of happy when she drops by, which is fine with me.
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #11 on: Oct 18th, 2010, 1:41pm »

Don't mean to beat it to death (no pun intended) but, again, clothing optional beaches have provided a wonderful way to take one's lady to a place where she's surrounded by other naked men.

I remember times back in my twenties (I've posted it here before) where I took girls - both girlfriends and just female friends - to clothing optional beaches when there were only men, and all were nude.  Such is common during the week at certain spots such as Blacks Beach (San Diego has the highest ratio of men to women in the nation.)    

What is interesting is to talk to the girl about it while she is taking it all in, and her reaction.  Some seem uninterested and would read a book, others would watch the guys walk by gawking at each one's swinging dick.   Many stories, but, to answer this question, "yes".

IP Logged
Jason

Email

« Reply #12 on: Oct 18th, 2010, 2:50pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Brad's right about the beach.  

On holiday I saw Jill look at the other men, then back at me, then back at them as though comparing. She seemed to think mine was ok LOL. It's definitely hot seeing her enjoy looking.  

IP Logged
ronn567
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #13 on: Oct 26th, 2010, 3:05pm »

my girlfriend is a very visual lady.we would go to clothing optional beaches so she could check out the other men.we would sit near the shoreline so
when other couples and men would walk by she had a great view.she would always comment on the
variety of penis she would see.she would enjoy how their penis would sway when they walked by.
sometimes we would walk the beach with me naked and her topless so she could watch my penis
bounce along.
IP Logged
rgb
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #14 on: Oct 26th, 2010, 7:11pm »

on Oct 20th, 2010, 3:48pm, Rodney wrote:
...We spend a fair amount of time walking hand in hand, me nude and she wearing her suit, to afford her a better look.

True this is a cfnm site but still it's interesting the number of men whose wives stay in swimsuits. Men's swimsuits are uncomfortable enough, women's certainly must be worse. I know my wife is more than happy to shuck the top and often the rest as well.

IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples