CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 22nd, 2014, 3:54am

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, scooter, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   Military CFNM
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Military CFNM  (Read 13274 times)
Tony
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Military CFNM
« on: Nov 13th, 2005, 6:57pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

This was on another site that isn't a CFNM site but does have stories that relate to it. This is a classic CFNM situation. This did not happen to me but to someone named Rick.

I just think the military has a whole different set of values. Years ago when I was in the service I was part of a group that was taking a special assignment. We needed complete physical prior to shipping out. There were 15 of us. The physical was performed by a male doctor and a female nurse in a large open room. We were all in just our underwear when in walks the base co a woman along with 3 other women. We found out later that she was a state senator doing a tour of the base and the other females were aides. Of course we all saluted the base co and she came over to talk with us. This went on for a while and I could see the doc was getting annoyed. He finally said I need to get on with the physicals and was told by the co to carry on. At this point I think he expected them to leave but instead they moved about 20 feet from us and begun a conversation about the base capabilities. Well it came time for us to drop our drawers and they weren't going anywhere fast so we were all ordered to just do it. There we were 15 men standing there with our Johnson's hanging out while 4 females stood 20 feet away talking. They all looked over from time to time but the 2 aides seemed really interested. You could never question something like that in the military you just do it. I laugh sometimes when I read some of the complaints about double standards. All I can say is join the military and your stories will seem small.

IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Military CFNM
« Reply #1 on: Nov 14th, 2005, 6:36am »

Interesting story.  I wish I could question the author but he did not submit it.  I am not sure I believe it.  It certainly sounds like the CO set it up.  She knew exactly when to arrive and actually ordered the doctor to get on with it.  
The part that seems most implausible is that there was a nurse present.  Nurses are officers, military doctors would take a  medic with them to something simple like a physical.  Come to think about it, I have been given lots of physicals and some by women but always by one person.  Why were they in a large room?  Why wasn't it done in an examining room in the infirmary?  What was the purported reason for the CO to interrupt?  Furthermore, the procedure for checking a man for an inguinal hernia requires only a few seconds and the doctor could do it with the patients' backs to the women.  The more I think about this the less I believe it.  What do other people think?
IP Logged
dapris former 5cfnm
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: Nov 14th, 2005, 7:51am »

on Nov 14th, 2005, 6:36am, Youngren wrote:
Interesting story. I wish I could question the author but he did not submit it. I am not sure I believe it. It certainly sounds like the CO set it up. She knew exactly when to arrive and actually ordered the doctor to get on with it.
The part that seems most implausible is that there was a nurse present. Nurses are officers, military doctors would take a medic with them to something simple like a physical. Come to think about it, I have been given lots of physicals and some by women but always by one person. Why were they in a large room? Why wasn't it done in an examining room in the infirmary? What was the purported reason for the CO to interrupt? Furthermore, the procedure for checking a man for an inguinal hernia requires only a few seconds and the doctor could do it with the patients' backs to the women. The more I think about this the less I believe it. What do other people think?

I know this could never happen in the Israeli army.
There are regulations and written orders and every military man and woman has a wright to some privacy.
If something like this would be done, the men would refuse an than complain to the umbudsman.
a co or a doctor that would do such a procedure would risk at least his job an maybe his career.

« Last Edit: Nov 14th, 2005, 7:53am by dapris former 5cfnm » IP Logged

How do you say CFNM in Hebrew?
Tony
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #3 on: Nov 14th, 2005, 11:34am »

I was never in the military so I have no frame of reference to discuss how valid it is but I went to the thread it was in and here is the story it was in response to.

Albert G.
 [ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]  
------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------
Date Posted: 04:45:17 11/13/05 Sun
In reply to: Matthew 's message, "Nude during Interrogation" on 13:16:07 11/12/05 Sat

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------
...I was in the Army many years ago. When I was stationed in a HQ support company our Company CO was a woman, a Captain. Our company had a reputation as a bunch of screwups and she was supposed to shape us up. To do this one of the things she did was to pull surprise inspections of our barracks at odd hours. When she did this her top kick would come into the barracks just a moment before she did and call "Atten-hut!" Then we all had to stop whatever we were doing, and stand at attention -- dressed, or undressed, as we were. She would then check lockers and look around but mainly interogate people military-style -- rapid fire questions with mainly "Yes, Ma'am!" or "No, Ma'am!" answers about whatever chickenshit harassment she could dream up.

Our barracks was an all male barracks. Sometimes she came in and guys were only partly dressed. We still had to stand up like soldiers at attention while she inspected and questioned. One time she pulled a surprise inspection when I was taking a shower (a big open room type shower) in the latrine (also a big open room with no modesty dividers on the johns -- you took a crap and everyone could see you). So I had to stand up at attention on the floor just outside the shower room, soap on my balls and water dripping from my nose. And as I was doing so in walks the Captain with her sergeant in tow. She decided to interrogate me, and stood in front of me and asked me a bunch of questions. To make matter worse she didn't even maintain strictly eye to eye contact with me, but looked me up and down as if she were inspecting my uniform. I found the whole thing intensely upsetting, even humiliating. As it was no doubt intended to be. Her questions lasted for fully 2 or 3 minutes and then she moved on to another guy who had also been showering and was standing beside me, also stark naked. Then a few more guys in the main bay, then out, at which point in time the ranking NCO of the barracks called "At ease!", and I went back to showering.

Now it seems like a funny experience. And it did so a few days after it happened, too. But while it was happening, and for the next few hours afterwards, it gave me a very vulnerable feeling. I realized I tried very hard to please her when she was questioning me, during which I felt oddly insignificant and ashamed, even though I had every right to be taking a shower and expecting to be able to do so in peace at that time. I am not now nor was I then a person lacking in self confidence. Quite the opposite. But for those minutes of being aggressively questioned while nude by a woman in authority -- a woman who technically had the power to do me harm -- a woman only slightly older than me (and not unattractive), for those minutes I felt threatened and small and vulnerable. It was a revelation of what being stripped can do to my or anyone's psychological bearing, I think.  

To be honest I had mainly forgotten about this experience until the Abu Gharib scandal broke. My experience was nothing like that of course, but the military setting, the naked men and female soldiers, the power shift -- all that reminded me of how I felt that day. All in all, it was pretty upsetting.
IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #4 on: Nov 14th, 2005, 6:46pm »

Once again Tony you are giving us a second hard story.  I female military officer might inspect a men's barracks and could catch a man in a shower.  That is believeable.  However, interrogating a man while soap drips of his dick for several minutes is hard to accept.  
The story that excalibur tells is believeable.  I just saw something on television where female prison personnel were present when male inmates' cells were being searched.  They inmates were in their underwear.
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

Women do community, men do civilization.

« Reply #5 on: Nov 14th, 2005, 6:55pm »

Sorry, but I have to laugh about the skepticism shown to these military stories. It is the same old I just don't want to believe it shit that occurs so often on these boards. Why is it so common? Sure there are stories that are patently false, and no doubt some that are cunningly untrue. But why the compelling urge to unmask the liar? Is it some sort of macho, you can't fool me, one-upsmanship? I think it is sometimes that indeed. But what kind of fool comes to a CFNM board only to debunk the posters? What kind of conflict is that? More than anything it often reminds me that some men just cannot under any but their most preferred circumstances admit that women have sexual capabilities, inclinations, enjoyments and possibilities beyond the social or pc norms they are comfortable with. (In their defense I suppose I should admit that it took me half a lifetime to acknowledge to myself that I too had that reluctance.)

Well, in any case, as I have said elsewhere on this board I am 64 years old. I have been CFNM sensitive much of my life, though it never had a name until about 10 years ago. I have had quite a few CFNM experiences in my life, some of a type that have been discussed to death on this and other boards yet which are still routinely dismissed as hokum by "experts" (who give the impression of being very, very young). Swimming at the Y nude with a female clothed instructor, for instance. That happened to me when I was growing up in the late 1940s and early 50s. Yet there are always some experts who pick apart every detail and think they have found the revelatory mistake, the loose thread that unravels the entire tale.  

Now to get to the military situation. I had to laugh at Youngren's question about the exam situation. For instance, he asked Why were they in a large room?  Why wasn't it done in an examining room in the infirmary?  What was the purported reason for the CO to interrupt? The answer is -- who the fuck knows? Were you ever in the military? If you were you know that damned near nothing makes sense there... or rather you have to constantly accept the unreality of just about everything that happens in it.

Some personal recollections. First the CFNM experience I did have. I hated the military (I got drafted) and like most couldn't wait to get out. When you get out you go through what is called a Transfer Station, which is a part of medical and personnel devoted to that type of processing. When my big day came for my discharge physical I was happy as a lark. This was back in the mid 1960s when Vietnam was ramping up and everyone was glad to be leaving with their skin intact, or if not intact to just be leaving. Well, when I went for my physical it was at the clinic not the Transfer Station (who the hell knows why) conducted by a male doctor and a female medic, who basically just took notes and looked on for the whole thing, in a largish room (are you listening Youngren?) which was off to one side of the exam rooms (once again -- who the fuck knows why? ...it was just the military). And now here is the CFNM part...as I was standing there with my boxers off and doctor feeling my nuts and doing the hernia check, in walks a female WAC personnel clerk who I vaguely knew on the base, who hands a bunch of records to the female medic, turns, looks me over as she passes, and leaves. The whole thing took no more that 20 seconds, except I was nude from the waist down.  

You want to know what the military was like back then? Let me finish that story . It turned out that the records she hands the medic are my exam papers from when I was inducted [a completely non-CFNM experience by the way] because I had listed a bad right knee on the pre-exam discharge sheet and they have gone to the trouble of getting my records on the matter. I have had  a condition called Osgood-Schlatter's syndrome on my right knee since about the age of 11. A lot of people have this condition where a bone in the calf grows a bit too long and the result is you have big bump on your knee which in turn makes it less structurally sound -- the knee just gives out sometimes under stress. Plus, stress can cause pain and weaken it further. In my case it was quite severe. I had made a concerted attempt to have my Osgood-Schlatters exempt me from the draft. I had a doctor's letter and everythng. No luck. Fit for duty. So, getting back to the discharge exam, this doctor checks out my knee and makes me flex it,  he feels it, etc. -- me still without my boxers, the female medic looking on and taking notes. The doctor then looks at the medical exam  that I had  been drafted with which the female personnel clerk had just brought in, and writes  Pre-exisiting condition, not the result of military service on my papers. Which means I cannot get Veterans Health Benefits for it -- free treatment -- because it was not caused by my military service (this was before merely being a vet qualified you). And then the son of a bitch says You never should have been drafted in the first place!! THAT is the military, for those of you who have never been in it!

One final note. The above was my only CFNM experience in the Army. But I heard of several others when I was in -- as I said my ears have been attuned for such stories my entire life. One in particular resembled the story quoted by Tony from Albert G. One of the guys in our barracks had been transferred back from Germany where he said they had a female light colonel who used to love to pull surprise inspections and who caught this guy in the shower one time all covered in soap and who from the noise of the water had not heard the call to attention when she entered. So she called him out of the shower and gave him a verbal lambasting for not showing the proper respect while he stood naked as a jay in front of her. That is a true story (as told to me, anyway). According to my friend this colonel was famous for doing stuff like that and it was considered just another form of chckenshit harassment, but one that only women officers could do well. I don't know if it still true in the all-volunteer Army but back then it was the Army's preferred mode of operation with draftees -- keep reminding them that they have zero rights and zip point shit in privileges.

I cannot swear that either of the two stories posted by others on this board are true, but based on my personal experiences they both have the ring of truth.
IP Logged
PC
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #6 on: Nov 14th, 2005, 8:57pm »

The military stories are believable. Only unbelievable to someone who was never in, perhaps. While I don't recall CFNM, at least with myself involved, I was a medic and had to undertake some kind of errand to where a line of WACS were being checked for VD. They were obviously without underwear and holding their skirts almost all the way up -- each held hers completely up when the doctor got to her. Nobody hurried me and I took care of whatever my mission was without tarrying or hurrying. The women looked apprehensive and self-conscious about my being there. Such things are, or were part of military life.
It is not impossible for an officer to interrogate someone standing by the shower, though I never saw it happen.
IP Logged

If a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to hear it I don't care.
Tony
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #7 on: Nov 14th, 2005, 9:54pm »

I posted these stories because they certainly are CFNM and thought others might find them as interesting as I did and if in fact they are true well those are my favorite stories. Again I was not in the military but I had many friends who were and although not CFNM stories they told me stories of their experiences in the military which I found hard to believe and could not relate to. It was only when I heard similar stories from different people that I believed them. My gut reaction is that these are more true than not but it's only my opinion.
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #8 on: Nov 14th, 2005, 11:03pm »

I was never in the military, but recall the movie, Pearl Harbor, where scores of guys walked around in their underwear in front of many nurses.
I recently asked an Army Officer in my lodge about the litteral obeying of any order one is given by someone who outranks him. I presented him with a hypothetical scenario of a female officer bringing a lower ranking officer, or NCO, into her office and saying to him, "Take off your clothes; I want to see what you look like!" He replied that, to refuse an order of this nature, the lower ranking man would not face court martial; in fact, the female officer could be brought up on sexual harassment charges!
I found most of the facts believable as presented, but the shower room interrogation would definitely warrant a complaint of sexual harassment. More casual CFNM activity, like the presence of the female medic, and the entering of the room by the WAC to hand the doctor the file(and her looking) should be met with acceptance. It's a normal girl thing to look, as it was a normal guy thing for the male medic to look at the WACs with their skirts up, as long as the looks were tactful. The fact that the man being examined casually knew the administrative WAC made this a growth experience of a deeper magnitude. With the female medic who he didnn't know, as well as the WAC he did know seeing him nude, this "double dose" of CFNM was bound to teach him that a secure penis can accept female eyes, which in turn reinforces confidence with the female gender.
IP Logged
PC
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #9 on: Nov 15th, 2005, 2:35am »

I don't know about the army since I left it in 1971. Probably today things could bring a sexual harassment charge that would not that long ago. That may be the element that a lot of people don't realize is new...
We'll end up with another topic like the one about nude swimming at the Y and in high schools. Things change...
IP Logged

netuser999
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #10 on: Nov 15th, 2005, 3:41am »

I agree with you, PC. Things have changed. I was in the army from 70-72. I had a CFNM experience during my induction physical that i posted about in an earlier thread. And of course back then they were truly "group" physicals usually held in large rooms. And women were quite commonly present.
IP Logged
SteveH
YaBB God

« Reply #11 on: Nov 15th, 2005, 6:25am »

From my US Army experience (1958-62), I agree that group physicals were common when large numbers of men were involved. For example, at my pre-draft physical 30 of us were stood in a circle in our underpants facing each other in a room over the Army Recruitment office in Springfield MA. 2-3 doctors went around the circle quickly checking heart, lungs, mouth, ears, general posture etc. Then we were told to remove our underpants, and the docs went around the inside of the circle doing hernia checks; then we were told to bend forward and spread our cheeks (some giggling among us) and the docs quickly went around the outside checking anuses for hemorroids. We were then told to put our underpants on and we had individual checks sitting in turn with a doctor at a table (pulse, blood test etc.) But in this case no women were present.

Could the naked bits have been done individually at the separate tables? Yes, I suppose so, but I always felt that the group thing was done for efficiency's sake, not to humiliate or embarrass; it was done as quickly as possible and in a very professional way.

Or was I being too innocent and trusting?

« Last Edit: Nov 15th, 2005, 6:27am by SteveH » IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #12 on: Nov 15th, 2005, 7:07pm »

Answer to Alan C:

Yes, Alan I am listening. You are three years older than I. I doubt that that makes you wiser. Yes, I am a Vietnam veteran. I know what the military is like. I don't agree with you, everything the military does makes sense. The value teamwork, they don't value individualism. They live together in large groups, privacy is rare. After boot camp they don't deliberately humiliate you although they are very insensitive. I believe stories about men being given physicals in large groups. That the military might have large number of males standing around in the nude is likely. There are movies of such things at induction centers during WWII that show full male nudity from the rear. I believe they would have female medical personnel present. I don't believe they would deliberately have a non-medical female personnel present although certainly one might barge in. I heard a story about a female XO making an inspection of a the men's barracks every day. It would be something she had a right to do. I don't know if she ever caught anyone in the shower. I thought it was unusual but believable.

Why did I question the validity of the story, because only true stories are exciting. It is because I believe military cfnm could happen and undoubtedly has. I went swimming in the Cua Viet river while Vietnamese women were trying to sell us cokes. They could have cared less about our nudity but they sure wanted to sell us cokes.

There was a military hospital in Colorado during the Vietnam war that had numerous quadraplegics lying naked in the halls for all the visitors to see. I know that it is true. The woman across the street saw it while visiting her son who lost his leg. There was also an article that showed it in Life magazine. The pictures in life showed sheets pulled up in strategic locations.

When I was in the military female soldiers were far less common. I never experienced anything like you did but that doesn't mean it couldn't happen. It is precisely because I find military cfnm plausible that I questioned the story. However, stories that are aprochryphal don't interest me.
« Last Edit: Nov 17th, 2005, 7:44am by Youngren » IP Logged
PC
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #13 on: Nov 16th, 2005, 1:04pm »

Quote:
stories that are aprochryphal don't interest me.
(Youngren)

I'm guessing you mean by that what is more popularly today termed "urban legends."  

Things that could have happened but that can't be proven to have happened and are repeated so often everywhere that they're unlikely.

I don't know what the military is like today, but I suspect the disbelief of many stories is a form of urban legend in itself. (And I didn't see any CFNM while I was in, though as I related, I did show up during WACs genital exams and it was accepted as business -- which it was.)
This urban legend is why so many didn't believe stories of nude swimming at the Y and such, and it is based on the comparatively recent belief that until last year some time nobody took off their clothes or engaged in sex. The real basis is that customs have changed within living memory, sometimes several times, and that one's perspective changes with it. Nobody grasps from the inside customs that existed before they were born, their nuances and exceptions, and peopel seem to think that till now nobody was capable of ignoring violations for some "larger" purpose.
It was commonplace, for example, till the abuse hysteria of the 90s to take nude pictures of one's children and have them developed commercially. Everybody thought it was cute except some neurotics. Times change, and military CFNM has for at least 100 years been something that happened (possibly more common because of the female nurses and personnel begining in World War I.)
IP Logged

Tony
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #14 on: Nov 17th, 2005, 2:12am »

It seems more and more every story is discounted as BS and while many may be BS none of us know for sure. I remember about 15 years ago I was in another city for a training. I was reading the local paper and there was a story about a female NP who was being investigated because of a complaint from a male patient that she had fondled his gentials during an exam. It talked about how the man was nude for almost the entire physical and how she spent far more time than anyone would deem necessary examing his genital area. Other male patients were contacted and a couple confimed that they wondered about her exam but did not say anything. Now if someone laid out a story like that it would be branded BS and 98% of the time they would be correct but not always. So maybe we should not be so quick to dismiss every story.
IP Logged
4her2C
YaBB Senior Member

« Reply #15 on: Nov 19th, 2005, 6:04am »

DISCLAIMER FOR THE HUMORLESS MEMBERS OF THIS BOARD
THE FOLLOWING IS KNOW AS HUMOR

The second story about the shower thing might be ture. But I think the person changed the CO to a woman. It was mostly likely a guy and he changed it to a women to get a reaction from people.

or

he saw the whole thing in a movie. with a male CO and changed it to a women. Roll Eyes

Youngren said that women were far less common in the military back then...So it possible that a women can come up the ranks in a male dominated military and be a CO's "many years ago" like the guy in the story said. Shocked Shocked The story is a fake..no..it must be a fake...ooooooooooooooooaaaahhhhhhhhh Undecided

Tongue Tongue Tongue

There were women in the Military back then....it's not like that in the movies...I never ever see a women solider in the movies...therefore I conclude there were no females in the military many years ago.  
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Tongue Tongue Grin Grin Cheesy Sad Shocked Cool

DISCLAIMER WHAT YOU HAVE JUST READ WAS A JOKE. IF YOU DIDN'T GET IT GO AND BUY A SENSE OF HUMOR AT WALL-MARK....THEY SELL EVERYTHING THERE
« Last Edit: Nov 19th, 2005, 6:07am by 4her2C » IP Logged
SteveH
YaBB God

« Reply #16 on: Nov 20th, 2005, 3:58pm »

When I was in the US Army (1960s) there were certainly plenty of women in the Army, but they were in quite separate units, although on the same base. I never ran into or heard of women being in charge of men's units, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen.

The only tale I heard was a story doing the rounds of my basic training unit at Fort Dix, NJ. One of the guys supposedly was walking past a women's basic training unit lined up and getting chewed out by their CO (woman of course), who shouted, "There are 50 miles worth of cock on this base and you're not getting any of it until you shape up!"  

Probably apocryphal, but everyone had a laugh.
IP Logged
4her2C
YaBB Senior Member

« Reply #17 on: Nov 22nd, 2005, 3:18am »

Something comes to mind...Some of these story that people may have heard will in the army were maybe just urban legends to scare new guys.
IP Logged
PC
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #18 on: Nov 22nd, 2005, 12:34pm »

on Nov 22nd, 2005, 3:18am, 4her2C wrote:
Something comes to mind...Some of these story that people may have heard will in the army were maybe just urban legends to scare new guys.

Yes, it's all BS. Nothing has ever really happened. Everything is all fantasy.

If someone wants to attack everything related here they really need to be reading sociology books. They are basically factual, though the interpretations of things are mainly fantasy. They can have fun using the facts to overthrow the theories...and fall asleep from boredom.

IP Logged

ogden_edsl
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #19 on: Nov 25th, 2005, 5:25am »

Another recent story from another board:

-------------------------

I was in the air force in the late nineties and believe it or not many of
those same situations were familiar to us. I can definately relate to the
mornng wood situation. One of te most interesting moments that I remember
was when there was all this hype ging on about gang-related, and/or hate
group-affiliated tattoos adorning the bodies of sevice members. one morning
Aound 4:30am or so we were all awoken and had a head-2-toe skin check (first
of several) as to see that we were in compliance with government property
regulations. Granted, we weren't stripped in a group it was still pretty
awkward having to stand butt raw in front of several officers(one of whom
was a female). Being so early in the morning and being so young of course
many of our penises were swollen. Before even being ordered to drop my
boxers I was pitchin a tent! And it was pretty dumb of the inspecting
officer to ask my to llift my prickin order to show him the underside of my
shaft b/c my pink-helmeted soldier was already standing straight up!at
attention. Of course, throughout the years I eventually learned that the
military does many things off the wall. By the way who th F*** tattoos the  
underside of their penis anyway?

Is there any veterans in this group with similiar experiences?
IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #20 on: Nov 25th, 2005, 6:11am »

I would believe a lot of things about the military.  They have a logic all their own but they still have a logic and they are notorious for requiring men to do things in groups and being indifferent to their feelings.  I would believe they would make a whole regiment fall out on the parade ground for a short arm inspection by a female nurse.  What I don't believe is that a woman would be present to inspect naked males without a reason.
IP Logged
SteveH
YaBB God

« Reply #21 on: Nov 25th, 2005, 7:36am »

Reading these stories makes me realise what a different US Army I served in (1959-62). The only short arms inspection I ever heard of happened by mistake when a young 2nd Lt misheard a command over the loudspeaker in the barracks and held one. All but one guy pulled out his cock and endured it (no female officers present); the rebel refused and said if he needed to be checked for STDs a doctor would have to do it. When the CO heard what happened he gave the 2nd Lt a right old chewing-out.

This was at the Army Language School in Monterey; I guess it was an elitist unit anyway: minimum hassle, no military chickenshit. The only females we ever ran into were those in Germany who cleaned the barracks for us!     Cheesy

But I am quite prepared to believe all these stories, knowing enough of military mentality and their ways of doing things.
IP Logged
PC
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #22 on: Nov 25th, 2005, 8:14pm »

on Nov 25th, 2005, 6:11am, Youngren wrote:
I would believe a lot of things about the military. They have a logic all their own but they still have a logic and they are notorious for requiring men to do things in groups and being indifferent to their feelings. I would believe they would make a whole regiment fall out on the parade ground for a short arm inspection by a female nurse. What I don't believe is that a woman would be present to inspect naked males without a reason.

A reason? A reason?
The military is one of the few elements of US society that is, or at least was, run like an old style absolute monarchy. The highest ranking person gave reasons and nobody contradicted them. Only a higher up could countermand the order. You didn't question the reason. In effect, the lower your rank the less logic and reason mattered.

IP Logged

enterneto
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #23 on: Nov 30th, 2005, 2:04am »

I was in the military and must say even though i had at least three communal type physicals i can remember not one had a single nurse present in the room.  But I have heard where there were some physicals done with female nurses present among other.  I do remember being on the field for three days and having outdoor showers (one helmet full of cold water to wash with each night after manuevers) and many of the guys took the opportunity to  stripping down completely naked with five female officer present in the officers area of the camp which I am sure they could see everything and all of us as we paraded around completely naked.  Other times some guy would come into the barrack communal type showers with a camera and take pictures (the guys never objected to this) and later develop them and send them home to their girlfriends or their wives.   Needless to say everytime we picked them up at the photoshop the employee usually female would smiles and say "nice".  True stories folks.
IP Logged
ralph60
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #24 on: Nov 30th, 2005, 4:06pm »

most of the physicals that I had in the military were done by male doctors, being that they were the doctors attached to the unit, and they were the same doctors that I would have gone into combat with.

although in the first weeks basic training we had this week long physical where you spent most of the time in the nude. there were one or two women doctors.

the thing was, " you had best not be eye f__king that woman" the drill instructors were just looking for a reason to pounce. you would have one in your face, and one in each ear.
« Last Edit: Nov 30th, 2005, 4:10pm by ralph60 » IP Logged
SteveH
YaBB God

« Reply #25 on: Nov 30th, 2005, 6:57pm »

"... although in the first weeks basic training we had this week long physical where you spent most of the time in the nude. "

Huh? Where and what army was this? Surely not? Well, not in the US Army in the 1960s.  The first week was spent like the other 7 -- drilling, marching, cleaning barracks, being inspected, shouted at, harrassed etc etc. Never spent any time nude except in the shower. Has it changed that much?

Sorry, I suppose this is off-topic.
IP Logged
ralph60
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #26 on: Dec 1st, 2005, 3:31am »

this wasn't like the phisical at the AFEES induction center. they wanted to make sure that you didn't have any medical problems before you started basic traning.  

the military was having a little image problem in 1970s. it didn't look good to have recruits dying in basic traning. what happened at Paris Island.  

in the 1970s, there was a processing phase before starting basic traning. during week one, doctors and nurses did all kinds of procedures in this giant medical examing room. it was a week of shots, tests, medical observation, and finished with a dental check on friday. week two was QI testing, and psychological evaluation.  

there was a lot of waiting time, and while you waiting for the doctors, and you wore your shorts.

but when things got started you had to drop-um, and leave your underwear on the steel bench.

with a hundred or more guys, it was all done by the numbers, hurry up, keep it moving.  

after the processing phase, I belonged to drill instructors for eleven weeks.  
« Last Edit: Dec 2nd, 2005, 4:02pm by ralph60 » IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples