CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 2nd, 2014, 2:53pm

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, scooter, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   Man's wife let's her friend see him nude
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Man's wife let's her friend see him nude  (Read 19255 times)
Tony
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Man's wife let's her friend see him nude
« on: Oct 2nd, 2005, 9:19pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I found this story on another site and found it kind of interesting especially the mindset of the guy's wife.

I found something out recently that's still bothers me. First I need to give some background which is important to situation. First I am up later than my wife so most mornings she is up earlier than me. Second she did this border around our bedroom which she is extremely proud of and shows it to everyone who comes over.  
One Saturday I get up and hear talking so I know one of my wife's friends is over. I put on a t-shirt and shorts and go down to get coffee before my shower. I walk in to the kitchen and see Jess, wife's best friend. I say hi and they both burst out laughing. I say I know I just got up but do I look that bad. Wife says it's not that but they both start laughing again. I ask what's up and am starting to get annoyed. Wife says Jess just got a little shock when I showed her the border I did, she did not expect to see you nude with a boner.They had come in while I was alseep, I sleep nude and evidently I had a morning boner. I was really taken aback and left the room. I told my wife I can't believe you did that. She says it was no big deal, and evidently this was not the first time she has had a friend in the room while I was alseep. I said how would you like it if I had done that to you with a male friend of mine. She said of course you wouldn't that's completely different. I say how and she says for a girl it's no big deal but for a guy it becomes a lewd story that gets repeated. I say how do you know Jess won't tell her friends or co-workers the story. My wife of course just assumes a woman would not do that.  
I'm more mad at my wife not because a friend of her's saw me nude that's not a big deal it can happen but by my wife's attitude about the whole thing
IP Logged
Carolyn
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Man's wife let's her friend see him nude
« Reply #1 on: Oct 2nd, 2005, 9:57pm »

Wink  I'm quite sure that these sort of viewing nude hubbys happens much more than we realize. As for Jess not telling anyone, I think all her friends know as with most people she works with! Women talk, and some really say too much. Shocked
IP Logged
Hardylook
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Oct 3rd, 2005, 10:51pm »

Hi Tony, i also agree to Carolyn´s mind - women talk free to another and the more the theme concerns men.  
As long as they regard and handle it as funny without being involved with any personal ambitions they´ll talk about. Just compare to the 4 ladies in SATC - wouldn´t they talk about that for sure ?  
Your wife´s attitude might be that women don´t bother and won´t bear any further ambitions, while maybe some men might wrongly assume any further advances if a woman might give an opportunity to watch her nude.
IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #3 on: Oct 4th, 2005, 10:14am »

SmileyIs it really the same for men to see women nude?
Do women rape men?
IP Logged
PC
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #4 on: Oct 4th, 2005, 1:32pm »

on Oct 4th, 2005, 10:14am, Youngren wrote:
SmileyIs it really the same for men to see women nude?
Do women rape men?

(1) Statutory rape of boys, (2) maneuvering men into a situation where they feel they have to have sex with them whether the man wants to or not, (3) finding an intoxicated man who in his right mind might not be interested.

Yes, there are and have been women who did not interest me even if they were good looking. Like any who'd do any of the above...
IP Logged

If a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to hear it I don't care.
tomothy
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #5 on: Oct 4th, 2005, 7:02pm »

look it up...  guelph ontario canada several years ago.  a woman walked into a gas station late one night with a knife and demanded the attendant drop his pants.  she then gave him a blow job before fleeing.  i never found out if she was caught.
IP Logged
PC
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #6 on: Oct 4th, 2005, 8:20pm »

Come to think of it, this year maybe a couple of months ago several women in, I think, South Africa, pulled a gun on a man and forced him to fuck each of them.
IP Logged

ogden_edsl
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #7 on: Oct 11th, 2005, 4:11am »

Now if only more women like this wife would start posting here...

I too have been following this thread at its original location.  I collected a number of the follow-ups as a message for my own cfnm group page; perhaps some people would appreciate it if I copy that here:

Author:
Harold
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ] Date Posted: 07:17:56 10/03/05 Mon
In reply to: Brian 's message, "Wife saw nothing wrong with her friends seeing me nude" on 08:03:26 10/01/05 Sat
>I posted an event on 9/26 you may want to read. It goes to show along with your experience that the women like to assert their control over the mens' modesty when they can. I always wondered how many females that my wife and i plus the neighbor lady knew heard about this lady walking in while I was naked and if they ever commented on specifics of what she saw since she at this point knew everything about my anatomy that my wife did. What is it like to be around the woman who your wife brought in now?

(Here's the referenced posting):

I have posted this before but maybe we have some newer readers. It's about my wife's casual attitude toward my nudity, not hers, however. We were newlyweds living in an apt and had an older lady living next door. This is sort of like the older man in one of the earlier posts in this thread. My wife and i had decided to save a buck by doing my haircuts at home. She would do this while I sat on a stool between the kitch and dining room naked. One day our neighbor lady knocked on the door and my wife peeked out and then opened the door. I couldn't be seen as i was behind the door at thispoint. I gathered from the conversation it was the neighbor. Suddenly, my wife opened the door all the way and the lady walked in while i sat right there buck naked! They went past me into the kitch andgot something and made some small talk and the lady left. I asked my wife why and she said she was an old lady and she wouldn't be affected by my naked presence. Whether she was or not, i was definitely affected. The worst part was being around this lady at later times after this event.

Author:
Tom [ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ] Date Posted: 12:38:48 10/03/05 Mon
In reply to: Brian 's message, "Wife saw nothing wrong with her friends seeing me nude" on 08:03:26 10/01/05 Sat

This happened about 5 yrs back. My wife had taken a photo of me stepping into the bathtub to aid my grandson, about 2 at the time with his bath the picture was taken from in front of me thereby showing everything there. I never thought much about it until I learned this photo was in a family album kept in the den, a fact unknown to me previously. This album had been viewed by numerous people including female friends of the family and friends of my 20-something stepdaughter. I expressed shock and embarrassment to my wife about this and she just said it was an innocent photo of me and the boy at bathtime and that lots of family albums contain such pictures. I had to accept the fact that virtually every female who came to our house had seen this front view of me naked at one time or another over the past 2-3 yrs. This is still very uncomfortable when they visit now and thinking about the fact they have seen it all.

Author:
thomas
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ] Date Posted: 07:16:48 10/04/05 Tue
> i am more of nudisty than my wife. but my wife has over the years has surprised me by catching me off guard or sleeping and letting people see me nude.
the first time was when we first married. it was saturday morning and i was sleeping in. her mother came over to help with spring cleaning. i knew she coming over but my wife came into our bedroom open curtains and windows to air out the house. when sunshine and cool morning air came in i woke up. i was nude with no blankets on my wife said to me time to get up cheerfully i ans back good morning starting to strech in sunshine it took me maybe 1 min to realized her mother was standing in doorway. my wife later said she did not realized she followed her. it did not seem to bother her mother because she just came into room and said good morning and help my wife. because she has done this several times to me i know now she does it on purposed. at first i am embarrass by it because it is unexecpt but nudity does not really bother so i get over pretty fast

Author:
Michael
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ] Date Posted: 14:22:26 10/06/05 Thu
Last summer, during our holidays, we were on late evening in a desert beach, and since no one else was around I skinny dipped in the ocean while wife took some pics of me. There were funny pics lying on the sand or coming into the water, and she only took pics of my ass, but I supposed those were private pics.

One day, coming home from work, I found my wife with two friends. When I entered in the lounge room they looked at me with a smile in their face.

I asked them what was happening there, and one of her friends said "Not a big deal, we know your wife was right when she said you have a real nice butt" I opened my eyes and wife said "Sorry, I showed them your pics naked in the beach"

First I was embarrased, but later I thought it was funny.

I must admit I like a lot the fact of my wife's friend have seen my naked butt on the pics.

I am the one who feels the same?

Author:
joe
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ] Date Posted: 21:06:22 10/06/05 Thu
In reply to: Michael 's message, "Re: Wife saw nothing wrong with her friends seeing me nude" on 14:22:26 10/06/05 Thu
hello michael--there are many pix of me, family, and boy scouts skinny dipping in our family picture collection. some of these pix are in various boy scout and family albums, and quite a few people have seen me in the pix. they are just like yours, rear shots only, so after the first time or two of people looking at them i got over the slight embarrassment, and i think the idea of them seeing me is cool. it promotes my ideas of free spirit, etc. a couple of the scouts gave me permission to use some of the pix that were more revealing than the ones i picked out, but i declined due to public taste and critisism. i was impressed that some of them would allow themselves to be seen like that to the general public.
joe

Author:
Michael
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ] Date Posted: 01:13:51 10/09/05 Sun
In reply to: Jon 's message, "Re: Wife saw nothing wrong with her friends seeing me nude" on 15:27:39 10/07/05 Fri
>Does she know you like being seen naked by her friends?
>Maybe she wants you to show naked pics of her to your
>male friends, How do you think she would react?

Of course she knows I like my naked butt seen by her friends. In fact she has put two of those pics, one standing off looking to the camera, and another lying on the shore, in our album, and had shown to other friends and relatives.

I like to see their reaction, first they all laugh and say it's funny but some, especially women, seem to give a big attention to my butt and made a comment about how firm and rounded it seems. That excites me a lot.

Respect your last question I asked her about it, and first she denies but she assumes that maybe it would be funny some topless pictures or showing butt too, but the problem is that I only have naked pictures of her in teasing poses at home. I'm waiting summer to take some outdoors pics of her showing some flesh.

I'm sure she'd like being seen.

Author:
George
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ] Date Posted: 08:53:50 10/07/05 Fri
My experience seems a lot to Tom's and Johny's experience but it was still worse.

I was bathing with my little son talking casually with my wife in the bathroom when someone rang the doorbell. Wife went to see who it was, and 2 minutes later she came again into the bathroom telling "Darling, look who has come over" while her sister was getting into the bathroom too.

My SIL seemed to be a bit shocked and said "I hope you don't mind I'm here while you're bathing but I'd like to watch my nephew" and before I could say a word my wife replied "Of course he doesn't mind".

Well she stood there for almost half an hour talking with me and her sister while I was naked in the sink playing with my son.

Later I asked my wife what she had thought if it was my brother who was in the bathroom while she was naked, and her answer was that it wasn't the same, cause I'm a man and she's a woman.

Another Double Standard.

Author:
Matt
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ] Date Posted: 14:56:21 10/07/05 Fri
While I was growing up back in the 1980’s, my mom did a similar thing to my dad. One afternoon, my dad was taking a shower in the bathroom that connects to my mom and dad’s bedroom. While he was in there, my mom’s 23-year-old niece, Kathleen, stopped by to visit. After chit-chatting briefly, my mom took Kathleen upstairs to their bedroom to show her some new furniture. My dad was out of the shower by that time, and he was standing nude drying his hair in the bedroom. My mom just assumed my dad would be in the bathroom still, so she just marches right into the bedroom with Kathleen (after opening the closed door). Kathleen got a really good look at my dad’s large genitals (with very wide eyes), and instead of going right back out, they both just stood there laughing and enjoying the sight! It wasn’t until my dad heard the laughing that he even realized they were there! He immediately wrapped the towel around his mid-section with a bright red, completely embarrassed face. Only then did the 2 ladies leave the room, as my mom very casually said “Sorry, we had no idea you were in here, honey.” (although the closed door should have been a clue!)

After my dad was dressed and came into the kitchen after Kathleen had left, my dad confronted her about the incident. He said “Why didn’t you knock before bringing Kathleen into our bedroom?!” My mom just laughed and answered “I just didn’t think, and besides, it’s no big deal. Yes, Kathleen LOVED what she saw, but she sure ain’t gonna tell anybody else about it. Don’t let it bother you, sweetie.” So similar to the other husbands here, my dad asked her “And you mean it wouldn’t bother YOU if I brought my nephew Kevin (age 25) into our bedroom while YOU were in there nude?!” Of course you ALREADY KNOW what the answer would be! My mom replied “THAT’S different!” My dad then asked “HOW is it different?!” My mom said “You KNOW ladies need complete modesty, but it’s not that big a deal for guys. We girls don’t make a big deal out of seeing some male nudity, even though we frequently do enjoy it, but you guys go ape over a nude female incident, and we girls don’t want to be the subject of ridicule like that.” My dad realized there was no way to win that argument over the double standard!

Here’s another example of a very common variant of the modesty double standard. I’ve experienced this while showering at home. My parents didn’t have much money. We lived in a house with two bathrooms, but one bathroom had no shower, just a bathtub. So we rigged up a hose with a shower head on it and hung it above a floor drain in our basement – a make-shift shower. We had no shower curtains around the shower, so it was completely open.

I had 2 sisters (6 years older than me and 2 years younger than me) and no brothers. We three kids all took our daily showers down the basement, only my mom and dad used the upstairs shower. I never had any problem with my older sister seeing me nude, because she was totally cool about it as I grew up. And by the time I reached puberty and no longer wanted her to see me nude, she had already moved out of the house anyway. But my younger sister and I were always trying to make sure the other didn’t get to see him/her nude. From what our parents taught us, we were very conscious of our nudity around each other.

The double standard came in when my sister and I used the basement shower. As you came down the basement steps, you could clearly see anyone using the shower if you looked over to you right, about 10 feet away from the steps. So when my sister was showering down there, if I even so much as opened the door to the basement, she would holler and tell me to close the door. She didn’t want to take even the slightest chance with her modesty. She wanted ME to STAY upstairs and the door CLOSED! And when I teased her one time by making her think I was coming down the steps, she yelled for my mom, who then yelled at me and gave me a little smack in the back of my head for “not honoring my sister’s modesty”.

But at least 25% of the times when I was showering down there (when I was between the ages of 8 and 16), my younger sister would come up with any kind of flimsy excuse to tell me or ask me something. So she would not only open up the basement door, but she would then walk about halfway down the steps. Frequently she would stand there for 10 to 20 seconds before I would even notice her. She would scream bloody murder if I would have done that to HER, but whenever I hollered and told her to get upstairs, she would just give me false reassurances like “Oh, I’m not looking at you!” or “You’re crazy, I can’t see anything!”, and she would refuse to go upstairs.

I would then try to face away from her the rest of the time she was standing on the steps (which was usually a few minutes, just to aggravate). But it’s a pain to have to shower like that, and so I would turn more or less towards her from time to time, just for my own convenience. Sometimes I caught her leaning her head over so that she COULD see my genital area and bare butt. (Of course, I KNEW that was her intent all along!!) I would holler and demand that she get out right away. But she continued to aggravate by just ignoring me and standing there, and continuing to steal revealing peeks of me. She certainly KNEW I wasn’t gonna come over and MAKE her leave, since I was completely nude, so she really had the advantage over me and she reveled in it. Next I yelled for my mom to help. But incredibly, my sister would just whine to her and say “He THINKS I’m trying to look at him nude, mom. I’m JUST TALKING to him.” And my mom would believe the little darling and let her just keep standing there!! Talk about a double standard!! My mom just assumed I would try to take advantage of my sister if the situation were reversed, but then she assumed that my sister would NEVER do that to me, even though THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT MY SISTER WAS DOING!! It was a very convenient way for my little sister to monitor how my privates were developing with age, while completely protecting her own modesty! And that also gave my little sister a humiliating sense of power and superiority over me. I just had to put up with that until my sister finally grew out of that stage when she reached age 15. Although my mom was a good mom, I think at times she definitely got satisfaction out of humiliating males (especially me and my dad) once in a while, including letting her daughters (especially her younger daughter) in on the act.

Author:
Peter
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ] Date Posted: 06:48:06 10/10/05 Mon
From time to time my wife's friends have seen me nude, and I always assumed it was an accident. Recently my wife forgot to log off on the computer and there were some E-Mail messages from a couple of her friends and as I read them, I know I probably should not have, I found out that not only was her friends seeing me nude planned on my wife's part but that your friends returned the favor. So you have a group of woman letting each other look at their significant other nude. I'm not sure if I should say anything about it because while part of me wants to I'll also catch shit for how I found out about it. Just goes to show you that guy's are not always the perverted ones. In fact I would not even think of doing this to my wife. I respect her too much but I guess the feeling is not mutual.

Author:
Peter
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ] Date Posted: 07:54:27 10/10/05 Mon
In reply to: Old Owl 's message, "Re: Wife saw nothing wrong with her friends seeing me nude" on 07:16:56 10/10/05 Mon

>Peter, does it really bother you? Now that you know,
>you can wander freely around the house in the nude
>when your wife has her friends call.

Does not bother me that much but I do wish she would have just told me.  

IP Logged
PC
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #8 on: Oct 11th, 2005, 6:50pm »

Hmmm. I've had night jobs and rotating shifts. Makes one wonder how many times wife/girlfriends might have had their friends over for a look and never told. Nice to think about...
IP Logged

Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #9 on: Oct 11th, 2005, 7:06pm »

It is ludicrous to complain of a double standard on a CFNM site.  It is what we find exciting!
IP Logged
ogden_edsl
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #10 on: Oct 12th, 2005, 2:51am »

Personally, I agree.  But this didn't come from a CFNM site.  Surprised?
IP Logged
Tony
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #11 on: Oct 14th, 2005, 10:59am »

Here is another entry to add to the mix. Keep in mind that these are not from a CFNM site.

Author:
Dennis
 [ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]  
------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------
Date Posted: 12:24:47 10/13/05 Thu

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------
This happened 2 years ago. My wife was invited to a bridal shower and went with her sister, 10 years older than my wife, SIL's 2 girls one 16 the other 19 and a neighbor of ours. I am home having a beer watching a game in running shorts and a T. I hear the car pull up. They walk in and I know right away my wife has had too much to drink. She can't hold her booze and is a bad drunk. The other 2 adult woman were also feeling no pain.

I said hi to everyone and they joined me. Our neighbor gets talking about men and how rotten they can be. I know better than to say anything so just keep quite. This did not help as they start in on me. I tell them I'm out of there and will go upstairs. They start calling me chicken and other names. I get up from my chair and turn my back to the couch where my wife and SIL are sitting to say good night to my 2 niece's who are on the love seat when I feel my shorts yanked down to my ankles, I wasn't wearing anything underneath and wife yelling that will keep him here. The 19 year old just has this big smile on her face but the 16 year old turns bright red. I try to cover up with one hand and pull up with the other but find that my SIL has stepped on my shorts to keep me from pullin them up. The neighbor then says let us all see what you got and trys to pull my hand away and in the process is grabbing at my privates and I'm starting to get aroused. Finally the 16 year old yells stop this is not funny and everyone freezes like they have been slapped back to reality. My wife never came to bed that night she passed out on the couch. the next morniing she claims very little knowledge of what happened the previous night. I told her that the worst part was the 2 girls being there. She said I'm really sorry but it took me a long time to get over it and did not want to face the family for a while.

IP Logged
PC
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #12 on: Oct 14th, 2005, 1:11pm »

There was every reason to be mad. No matter what happened, if someone had complained because of the minor the man would be prosecuted.
IP Logged

YerK
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #13 on: Jun 4th, 2010, 11:00am »

Tony:

Pity that couldn't have happened just 2 years later...  Wink  (referring to your last post in this thread)
« Last Edit: Jun 4th, 2010, 11:00am by YerK » IP Logged
D

Email

« Reply #14 on: Jun 9th, 2010, 2:07pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

My wife exposed me after I had gotten beat at wrestling by one of her girlfriends. Talk about humiliating ! Embarassed
IP Logged
funnison
YaBB Senior Member

« Reply #15 on: Jun 17th, 2010, 2:57am »

on Oct 2nd, 2005, 9:57pm, Carolyn wrote:
Wink  I'm quite sure that these sort of viewing nude hubbys happens much more than we realize. As for Jess not telling anyone, I think all her friends know as with most people she works with! Women talk, and some really say too much. Shocked

Yeah, I happen to know for a fact that at least some women share A LOT. Indeed, any guy into cfnm should go in with eyes wide open that even the most discrete meeting with one or a few women will become a known event to at least some women not there, including quite possibly some that you know. I would say, however, that in my experience, women tend exhibit some very prudent "second order discretion" in choosing who to share things with and who not to. Once, after someone (not one of my two main CF pals) shared with someone that she had seen a nude beach photo of me that one of my CF pals took, I asked her straight up not to share this fact, let alone the pic itself (which I ended up granting permission for her to share in the first case with quite positive ultimate effect, I would say), with one particular mutual female acquaintance that I consider a vulgar loud mouth. And the response was "Of course I would never do that to you!" And she wouldn't. It was just in the context of first finding out that she had shared "a bit of me" w/o prior permission with someone who turned out to be totally cool that I got a bit paranoid and just wanted her to know there had to be limits and needed reassurance that those limits would be respected. And they totally have been, which once again in retrospect is totally no surprise.  

Anyway, if you are into the one sided vulnerability of cfnm, then of course the discrete, sensible sharing amongst some women can be part of the thrill. But of course not everyone is, and I fully understand why some guys get totally freaked by the idea of trusted females in their lives sharing photos and even direct viewings of the guys w/o permission. Hey, base jumpers get their highs from jumping of buildings and bridges and cliffs with rudimentary parachutes tucked into glorified back packs. MOST people would be MORTIFIED by the experience. We cfnmers are the base jumpers of one-sided male nudity and vulnerability. There are lots of non-base-jumpers out there who can be made to feel violated by the very things we thrill to, and it really isn't cool to make them feel that way in reality. Once again, what makes for good fantasy for us by no means good reality for people very different from us.
IP Logged
Chilled_Jill
YaBB God

Don't be shy...

« Reply #16 on: Jun 17th, 2010, 10:13am »

on Jun 17th, 2010, 2:57am, outerorange wrote:
Yeah, I happen to know for a fact that at least some women share A LOT.

I have some very trusted friends and we share lots of things, but there are limits. I would never share anything about my b/f that I felt might be awkward or difficult for him.

We chat about our guys, and about bodies and things, but never go too far. Some of my friends tell me more than I tell them, but I don't do anything with the information. It's just fun to gossip Wink and I can't imagine that men don't talk as well.  

Actually, I will tell you a funny story. One day my b/f was being 'cheeky' and had a smart or witty reply to everything I said. So as a 'punishment' I did a high-speed handjob, the fastest ever!

Now, some weeks later I picked him up after a night out drinking with the boys. He was taking his time wandering over to the car, so I tooted the horn a few times. One of his friends made some remark about him being in trouble, and one of the others said he'd be "punished" - and made a rapid 'wanking' gesture with his hand. Clearly the beer had loosened tongues!  

So I beckoned the guys over and said "If that's what he gets as a punishment, imagine what he gets as a reward!"
IP Logged
king kong
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #17 on: Jun 17th, 2010, 1:35pm »

on Oct 2nd, 2005, 9:19pm, Tony wrote:
I found this story on another site and found it kind of interesting especially the mindset of the guy's wife.

I found something out recently that's still bothers me. First I need to give some background which is important to situation. First I am up later than my wife so most mornings she is up earlier than me. Second she did this border around our bedroom which she is extremely proud of and shows it to everyone who comes over.  
One Saturday I get up and hear talking so I know one of my wife's friends is over. I put on a t-shirt and shorts and go down to get coffee before my shower. I walk in to the kitchen and see Jess, wife's best friend. I say hi and they both burst out laughing. I say I know I just got up but do I look that bad. Wife says it's not that but they both start laughing again. I ask what's up and am starting to get annoyed. Wife says Jess just got a little shock when I showed her the border I did, she did not expect to see you nude with a boner.They had come in while I was alseep, I sleep nude and evidently I had a morning boner. I was really taken aback and left the room. I told my wife I can't believe you did that. She says it was no big deal, and evidently this was not the first time she has had a friend in the room while I was alseep. I said how would you like it if I had done that to you with a male friend of mine. She said of course you wouldn't that's completely different. I say how and she says for a girl it's no big deal but for a guy it becomes a lewd story that gets repeated. I say how do you know Jess won't tell her friends or co-workers the story. My wife of course just assumes a woman would not do that.  
I'm more mad at my wife not because a friend of her's saw me nude that's not a big deal it can happen but by my wife's attitude about the whole thing

Tony what is the other site where you found that story on
IP Logged
funnison
YaBB Senior Member

« Reply #18 on: Jun 17th, 2010, 10:20pm »

on Jun 17th, 2010, 10:13am, Chilled_Jill wrote:

I have some very trusted friends and we share lots of things, but there are limits. I would never share anything about my b/f that I felt might be awkward or difficult for him.

We chat about our guys, and about bodies and things, but never go too far. Some of my friends tell me more than I tell them, but I don't do anything with the information. It's just fun to gossip Wink and I can't imagine that men don't talk as well.  

Actually, I will tell you a funny story. One day my b/f was being 'cheeky' and had a smart or witty reply to everything I said. So as a 'punishment' I did a high-speed handjob, the fastest ever!

Now, some weeks later I picked him up after a night out drinking with the boys. He was taking his time wandering over to the car, so I tooted the horn a few times. One of his friends made some remark about him being in trouble, and one of the others said he'd be "punished" - and made a rapid 'wanking' gesture with his hand. Clearly the beer had loosened tongues!  

So I beckoned the guys over and said "If that's what he gets as a punishment, imagine what he gets as a reward!"

Now THAT is a funny story!Grin

One of my top CF friends shared the same beach pic of me (or at least one from the same set of four or so) with a few other people w/o my foreknowledge. How many, I'll never know and don't particularly care, as I trust HER "second order discretion" about who to talk and show things to. But I found out one case when I was at a dinner party at her place with several people and one of her female friends, who I barely knew and knew only through her, cheerfully volunteered that she saw and liked my beach pic right in front of everyone. And since everyone in turn seemed to take this person's comments and the immediate back and forth that made it totally obvious what sort of pic we were talking about all in perfect stride (and everyone included at least one more female, one gay male and one straight male), I strongly suspect that they had ALL seen the pic. But again, that's okay, even kinda neat, as these are all way cool people who I'd trust my very life with. The only person I was left wondering about was the person who actually made the comment, in part BECAUSE she made it in this context and in part because I knew and still know her least of all the assembled. But she turned out to be totally cool, too! (And I of course spread things further when I felt compelled to share the story of the dinner table comment with others! And so it goes ... Smiley )
IP Logged
YerK
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #19 on: Jun 18th, 2010, 3:11am »

I'm still amazed at the good fortune outerorange has had.  Once upon a time, I had a female friend over the internet who was very visual, and seemed to crave seeing me naked, but she swore she wasn't about to show the pictures to anyone, even when I joked about daring her to.

I would LOVE to have the sort of body where women might invite me to get naked around them!
IP Logged
funnison
YaBB Senior Member

« Reply #20 on: Jun 18th, 2010, 7:24am »

on Jun 18th, 2010, 3:11am, YerK wrote:
I'm still amazed at the good fortune outerorange has had.  Once upon a time, I had a female friend over the internet who was very visual, and seemed to crave seeing me naked, but she swore she wasn't about to show the pictures to anyone, even when I joked about daring her to.

I would LOVE to have the sort of body where women might invite me to get naked around them!

I'm more than a little amazed by it myself, and put it down to finally ending up around the right women. It's certainly not my body that's fueling this! It's getting better now that I'm working out regularly, but I never, ever was the sort of guy you'd confuse with Adonis and am well off what once passed for my prime!
 Grin

In all things relational, what personalities are involved always means more than anyone's physical looks.
IP Logged
GregBoston
YaBB God

I love YaBB

Wife posts video of husband in speedo
« Reply #21 on: Jul 2nd, 2010, 9:19am »

He's not naked but he might as well be!

http://www.amazon.com/Andrew-Christian-Almost-Bikini-Swimwear/product-re views/B002AMA0PQ/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1
IP Logged
YazzMan
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #22 on: Jul 4th, 2010, 10:39pm »

I was married for a few years when I was younger.  My wife had no problem with me being nude around other women.  Sounds like a great wife for cfnm stuff but I was never prepared for the situations she put me in.  Once when on vacation after a shower I was just stretched out on the bed nude while my wife was doing her hair.  The maid knocked on the door and the bathroom was right by the door so my wife answered.  You couldn't see the bed from the door.  But why wife suddenly walked in with the maid and took her to the patio window showing her how we had trouble locking it.  The maid fixed it and left but both times she walked by the bed she took a good look at me and smiled too.  I asked my wife about it and she just laughed it off saying it probably made the girls day.

Another time she had her mother, who came over early one day, go wake me as I was sleeping in.  The mother woke me and after she left I realized I was sleeping naked without the sheet on and was semi-hard.  My wife said it was no big deal because I was like a son to her mother.

Another time my wifes niece was over swimming with us out back.  She was 14 or 15 at the time and I think just getting interested in boys.  I caughter her staring at me a few times, I was in good shape when I was younger.  So after a while I go in to shower which my wife knew.  The niece decides she needs more lotion and for some reason my wife tells her that it's in our bathroom and she should go get it.  My wife was too lazy to get out of the lounger herself I guess.  Anyway the niece walks in the bathroom and the shower door is clear glass.  Don't know how long she was there but when I saw her she said she just came to get more lotion.  Could tell she was still looking though as she got the lotion.  Once again my wife just laughed it off saying she was a little girl and a realtive so it wasn't a big deal.

Another time my wife had a friend over and was showing her the new bedroom cutains when i was taking a shower.  I didn't know this so after the shower I walked into the bedroom nude.  Both women laughed and excused themselves as they left.  This friend mentioned it though to another friend.  This second friend came over early one saturday, my day for sleeping in, and my wife brought her into the bedroom to show off the curtains.  I was nude and semi-hard and half asleep.  I faked full sleep and the friend looked me over and asked if my wife minded her seeing me like that.  My wife said "no, it was no big deal."  They left and I listened to them out in the hall for a few minutes.  My wife saying she was going to run over to the neighbors to borrow some coffee and her friend should make herself at home.  I then heard the back door slam and seconds later saw the friend enter our bedroom again.  I closed my eyes.  A full minute passed when I suddenly felt her hand on my dick very lightly.  I opened my eyes and she let go and started to apologize.  She said she didn't know what got into her and was about to leave but I got out of bed and stopped her.  I took her hand and placed it back on my dick.  She looked stunned but I started moving her hand and she smiled and continued with a handjob.  I brought her to the bathroom to finish it and I shot my load the same time I heard the back door open.  She rushed out and my wife never found out.  I slept with this woman a few times after that and eventually my wife figured I was having an affair so that coupled with our other problems led to divorce.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples