CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Aug 28th, 2015, 1:09pm

News: Welcome to our Forum!

GoToCFNMPhotos Board
GoToCFNMStoriesBoard
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

THIS BOARD IS CLOSED! WE HAVE MOVED:
The CFNM Village Discussion Forum

Domain: www.sensations4women.com is FOR SALE
see messages below

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, PumpkinEater, Anon, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, igorisapud, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   Asian CFNM Massage
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Asian CFNM Massage  (Read 4383 times)
nicknude
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Asian CFNM Massage
« on: Aug 21st, 2005, 4:39pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi All,

Had a great CFNM experience this past Fri!  

I went to an asian massage place for the first time which I saw in a local paper.

After being taken to the room, I stripped and layed face down, uncovered. The girl came in a few seconds later...she'd left the door open. She wasn't ugly, but not very attractive either...nice body.

She asked if I wanted her to walk on my back...I said yes since I'd never had that done before.  She told me to get up since she had to move the table closer to the wall...I was completely hard and it pointed right at her.  She took her walk on me and actually did a pretty good massage...she seemed like she really enjoyed it!  Sitting on my thighs to massage my ass too! After she told me to turn over, I was covered  in pre-cum...it was everywhere! She laughed and got a tissue to wipe it off then asked me what I wanted. I told her a HJ and BJ.  
She got a condom and put it on with her mouth, which I love! Then proceeded to jerk and suck the cum out of my freshly shaved balls...she was amazing!  I lifted up her long black hair so I could watch...I asked her if she liked to suck cock and she said "yes" and it showed!  I told her to slow down and she played with my balls lightly....knowing she'd be draining them  in a few minutes.....time was almost up, she she went wild on my cock, sucking like crazy!  As I began to shoot my load, I fucked her mouth as my balls unloaded....Jesus Christ, she was loving it!!  She kept sucking....then lifted her mouth from my cock and couldn't believe how much cum she'd drained. I hadn't cum in 2 days.  She turned and smiled at me...she took the condom off and showed me my cum....as she got a hot towel to clean me up, more cum had drained from my cock, forming a puddle...she laughed when she came back and told it to stop...talking to my cock.  I was still hard. I got dressed and she walked me out, massaging my shoulders.  She never even showed me a nipple. Something tells me I'll be back!  Wink
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »