CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 24th, 2014, 9:49am

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, igorisapud, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   Women Observing Military Physicals
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Women Observing Military Physicals  (Read 17353 times)
netuser999
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Women Observing Military Physicals
« on: Aug 16th, 2005, 12:20pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

This is a true story.  My lottery (remember the lottery?) number came up in 1970, so i enlisted
in the army. I had my pre-induction physical in may of 1970 in Phoenix, Arizona. Most of the day was spent standing in lines and filling out forms. When it came time for the "shorts down" part of the physical, we were led into a large room (about 80 of us) and told to form lines. Three women who had assisted in other parts of the physical were seated at one end of the room. Just guessing, i would say that one of them was 35, one 30 and the other about our age (around 18-19 or so). A male doctor entered the room and ordered us to "drop your shorts to your ankles".  He then went down each line and did testicular exams on each of us. He then walked behind each line and, when he got behind each one of us, we had to bend over and spread for a visual rectal exam. I would guess that we had our shorts down for almost an hour. Every couple of minutes during the exam i would glance over to the three women at the end of the room. At no time were they looking down, or looking out the window in embarrasment. They were smiling, talking to each other, and
looking at the naked boys as if they were enjoying it. At no time did they assist in any part of the "shorts down" exam. I assume they were
just there to look and enjoy. And us guys were so young and intimidated that not one of us spoke up and complained.  Are there any other guys out there who had to go through induction physicals while females were present?
IP Logged
excalibur541

Email

Re: Women Observing Military Physicals
« Reply #1 on: Aug 16th, 2005, 12:58pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I enlisted in the Army in 1990.  During my physical we had to strip to our underwear while a fat Asian nurse was in the room. We had to walk back and forth for them to see if we had any spinal problems and do some wierd excercises in our underwear for about 10 minutes.  

Then right before boot camp during the two day reception process at Fort Leonardwood in Missouri we had to face the wall and drop our pants and were given shots with a female soldier in the room. I don't know if she was an officer/nurse or just a medic.  

Nothing more than that happened that I can recall. It doesn't compare with the original poster's account, but that's all I got.
« Last Edit: Aug 16th, 2005, 3:46pm by excalibur541 » IP Logged
4her2C
YaBB Senior Member

« Reply #2 on: Aug 16th, 2005, 11:27pm »

on Aug 16th, 2005, 12:20pm, netuser999 wrote:
And us guys were so young and intimidated that not one of us spoke up and complained.

Way to go soldiers your about to be sent to a war zone and you were intimidated to speak up and complain.  If you are talking about the draft lottery for Vietnam war.  No wonder we lost. BITCHES
IP Logged
netuser999
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #3 on: Aug 16th, 2005, 11:57pm »

Acouple of comments. First of all, in response to Excalibur541. Thanks for relating your story. It's interesting to compare current exams versus those from 30-40 years ago. As to doing strange  excersizes (duckwalks etc), most all of the posts i've read from Vietnam era guys speak of doing these  excersizes, many times in the nude in front of a group of doctors and/or nurses. My own physical was in 1970. I don't recall doing any excersizes at all, and i don't think i would have forgotten something like that. The point is, what procedures were used was up to the guy who ran that marticular MEPS site. Some guys (like my group) were in their shorts most of the day. Others speak of being nude most of the day. If most of the guys taking physicals on a given day were draftees, then stripping them naked prevented them from walking out the door.  In reponse to 4her2c, when you get a group of 17-19 kids, they generally ARE intimidated by adults. Of course if you would have been there things would have been much different. You would have protested the treatment and the military would have changed all of their procedures
IP Logged
4her2C
YaBB Senior Member

« Reply #4 on: Aug 17th, 2005, 4:19am »

on Aug 16th, 2005, 11:47pm, excalibur541 wrote:
I'm not the original poster but I'm not sure why you responded this way??

Are you calling all Vietnam era veterans and the 50+ thousand who died fighting that war BITCHES?
Incidentally, America never lost a single major military engagement in Vietnam.

Dear lord I knew this was going to happen.  Were in my response did I call all the vietnam era veterans and 50+thousand who died fighting the war BITCHES.  I just took a jab at the guys standing there at that moment.  

I didn't write the response to start a debate on the war.  It just funny how they are so close to going into war and they are intimidated by women or adults.  Man...Its like a friend calling you a bitch because you jump when you saw a spider.  It a little jab. BOOM BOOM haha
« Last Edit: Aug 17th, 2005, 4:21am by 4her2C » IP Logged
tony
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #5 on: Aug 20th, 2005, 5:18pm »

Before it closed, the old yellowfever story board has about 15 accounts of this facet of CFNM.  I am sure that ipeople who are in the forced medical genre of CFNM would be delighted if someone who kept the accoutns would be knidenough to post them.
IP Logged
netuser999
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #6 on: Aug 21st, 2005, 1:38am »

Tony,
I remember Yellowfevers board quite well, in fact i think i posted my above experiences there. I was trying to remember some of the "military physical" stories that were posted there. The only one that comes to mind was about a young guy who was lined up in a hallway with other guys bare ass naked as they awaited a procedure. Back then they used alot of voluteers to do clerical work. One of his neighbor ladies was a volunteer. As they stood outside an open door all of the volunteer ladies could see the young guys lined up naked. I guess he was quite embarrassed when his neighbor recognized him.
IP Logged
tony
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #7 on: Aug 21st, 2005, 5:31pm »

I thinl that the one where the mother was telling her daugther about it.  Wasn't the young man the mother reconized her car mechanic and about the same age?
IP Logged
roadbike
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #8 on: May 17th, 2012, 2:29am »

on Aug 16th, 2005, 12:20pm, netuser999 wrote:
My lottery (remember the lottery?) number came up in 1970,  Are there any other guys out there who had to go through induction physicals while females were present?

My number was 125.  I didn't think I'd be called.  Wrong!  Here is my experience just after I turned 20.

In May of 1971, I was ordered to report for a physical exam for the draft after I finished the spring semester at college. Our local draft board provided a bus to transport us. There were about 40 - 50 of us on the bus that went to the draft physical. I recognized some of the guys from grade school who went to a different high school than me that I hadn't seen in 6 years. There were a few guys from my high school as well. It was cool to shoot the shit with former classmates. The bus ride took about an hour and there we were at the induction center.  

There were other guys there, though, probably a total of 150 - 200. The director gave us an overview of the process, told us where the locker room was, and then had us sit quietly as he called our names. When our name was called, we were given an information card to bring with us to each testing station for the clerk to record our statistics. We were then to proceed to the locker room, undress down to our underpants only, and get in the exam line just past the locker room.

After my name was called, I got my card and walked to the locker room. We all had to strip down to our underwear - everyone wore white briefs. We were processed in a long line. Most of the doctors were male, but there were numerous female medical assistants and clerks monitoring the movement of the lines and recording data. It was strange that all of us are walking around in our white briefs with our bulges on display for all these women. Being in our briefs was an equalizer. I got to see guys I had known since I was 8 years old walking around in their underwear in a huge building in front of hundreds of people.  I had always been a handsome kid, and I knew that I looked good in my underwear.  Even though we all had white briefs, there was variety with the waistbands. Fruit of the Loom, Hanes, BVD, Healthnit, and Sears were the most common brands, and easily identified by their waistband. There were some waistbands that I never saw before, such as Mayo Spruce. Must be a bargain brand!  A few guys wore Jockey, a brand that I associated with people who had money.  Jockey briefs had an unconventional fly design.

I had always liked hanging out in just my underwear at home on summer mornings, but this was different. It felt awkward at first.  Then I figured that it was no big deal for the female workers as they saw it every day. In reality, it wasn't much different than wearing a swimsuit at the beach.  

The start of the exam included all of the standard stuff. Height, weight, general check of the entire body and reflexes. Each station checked a few things and we moved from station to station until all the data was compiled.

As the line moved up, we reached the urine sample station. There was a young woman sitting at a desk giving each of as a sample jar with a cap. She recorded a number on the label of our bottle after checking our ID card. Just beyond her I saw that there was a trough urinal that accommodated about 6 men. The lady who gave us the bottles monitored the guys at the urinal and directed us to the open spots as they became available. At the end of the trough was an older lady sitting in a chair who took our sample and put it on one of the trays on a cart. I laughed to myself thinking that this lady gets paid to watch young guys pee for 8 hours a day.  

When my turn came, I was directed to the end spot of the urinal closest to the lady sitting there. I remember feeling slightly embarrassed about having to lower my briefs (I never use the fly), and pull out my penis with her sitting only 3 feet away from me.  I quickly remembered that she sees this all day and I’m just another draftee.  Beside, I peed in front of my mom and my sis all the time when I was younger.  Yet it had been several years since a female saw my dick or watched me pee, and I somehow felt vulnerable.  

I placed the tip of my penis inside the jar and tried to pee, but nothing would come out. She noticed that I was standing there for a minute or so and not peeing. She told me "Just relax hon, and you'll start to pee." She meant well, but I felt even more self-conscious after she spoke to me. I worried that I was going to get a boner. I stood there trying to look straight ahead and not pay any attention to her watching me. I knew that once I started to pee, I wouldn't be able to stop. L.O.L.!  

Meanwhile, a guy walked up to the vacant spot next to me on the left. He pulled his dick out from the leg opening on the right side of his briefs instead of lowering them (never saw that trick before!). Unlike me, he held the jar about a foot away from the tip of his dick. When he aimed at the opening of the jar and started to pee, I heard his pee bubble as it started to fill the bottle. The sound of it triggered the urge to pee. I watched as he redirected his aim away from the jar and continued to pee in the trough. Watching and listening to him made me start to pee. Thank God! The tip of my dick hurt for a split second when the stream finally released. (It still does that today if I have to go really bad.)  I was beginning to wonder how long it was going to take to get the flow going.  

My bottle filled up quickly and I had to pull it away from my pee stream once I had filled the bottle to the line. My urine splattered against the back wall of the trough with impressive force.  “Ah!  Relief!” I thought to myself.  The lady in the chair said "See?  I told you that you would be fine if you relaxed." At that point, I had no shame and liked that I was peeing right in front of this lady sitting profile to me and watching me closely.  Peeing that close to her gave me a feeling unlike any that I ever had, and it was highly exciting.  I loved it!  As the guys finished with the sample jar, they gave the lady their sample.  She placed the jars on the tray while watching my pee stream slow down and finally stop.  I shook my dick a few times to get the drops off.  I pointed my dick upward as I pulled up my briefs.  I handed her my bottle and smiled at her. She took my bottle and smiled back.

The next station was the infamous butt hole check. It was the first time it was ever done to me. After the urine sample, we got in the line ahead. The lady there told us to remove our underwear and hold it while we waited to be called. It was a trip to stand there naked in front of her and other female clerks who were working in the area. The doctor had her send 10 men at a time and we formed a line side-by-side in an open area where we were visible to anyone in the large room. Each of us was checked in front first (cough), and then we each had to bend down one at a time for the doctor to check our anus. When all 10 men were checked, we were advanced to the next station and 10 more men moved up. I didn't like the butt hole check. After the 10 of us were checked, we were instructed to put our briefs back on and continue forward to the next station.

The group physical was different from anything I had ever experienced. Being in front of strange women in only my white briefs, having to pee in front of women and anyone else there, and having to be totally nude while the doctor spreads my butt checks was somewhat humiliating. Many years later, I would love to be able to repeat the experience. I'd love to walk around in my underwear, pee, and strip naked in front of various females that I don't know. Maybe the draft physical had something to do with me getting into voyeurism and exhibitionism years later. I love to flash when I can get away with it!

IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #9 on: May 18th, 2012, 12:20am »

Thanks roadbike!
 You & the other guys acted VERY secure, with the female observers. It was truly a growth experience for the guys, and a visual treat for the ladies, even if they saw this every day! Vagina meets penis, visually speaking! I wonder if any of the younger gals saw guys they knew there; that would have really been a treat for them!
I had my draft physical in June, 1970. I passed this physical,  then went back to Fort Hamilton, Brooklyn, in August. This was for a pre enlistment physical. In a draft physical, the burden of proof is on you, for any medical abnormality. In an enlistment physical, the burden of proof is on them. I reported a bad right knee, which the male doctor took 1 look at, and agreed! He said it was a "buck knee", from birth, and exempted me from service. At no time, either in June or August, were any female medics present at Fort Hamilton, during the exams.  
BTW, I have thoroughly searched the old discussions, on this board, and can't find my favorite story-the one about high school girls observing boy schoolmates' physicals, in 1986. I thought it had appeared the latter half of 2006. If anyone finds it, please let me know! 
« Last Edit: May 18th, 2012, 12:27am by SingleDonald » IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #10 on: May 18th, 2012, 1:23am »

I found it! It was revisited on 2/5/ 2010, which is available on page 19, on this board. The original was reprinted by watchesam, on 9/13/06. She responded to a topic I started, on 9/12, regarding nursing students observing boys' physicals, in high school. I do consider this to be the best CFNM story I have ever read!
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #11 on: May 18th, 2012, 5:26am »

I like these type of accounts and stories since they involve compulsary nudity in front of females..
But they are not the ideal situations for boys to be comfortable in the presence of females, as SingleDonald describes. In fact almost all these type of accounts and stories describe the embarassment of the boys, includinng the one he mentions about school physicals, if I am not mistaken.
A better situation for teenage boys to get used, and feel comfortable, being naked in front of females and girl classmates is to participate in nude swiim meets, or athletic meets.
This also has the advantage that all, or most,  boys, are able to participate, and also all girls have the chance to watch, instead  of just a few  handful as in these physicals.
IP Logged

The majority is always wrong
roadbike
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #12 on: May 18th, 2012, 9:49am »

on May 18th, 2012, 12:20am, SingleDonald wrote:
Thanks roadbike!
 You & the other guys acted VERY secure, with the female observers. It was truly a growth experience for the guys, and a visual treat for the ladies, even if they saw this every day!I  

For me, it was not so much that I was secure; I was on autopilot.  I just followed the guy in front of me.  It wasn't so bad being that all of us guys were in our briefs only, so I blended in.

The urine sample station was the highlight of the experience.  I felt odd at first with the medical clerk sitting right near me.  Maybe it was just performance anxiety because I never got to pee in front of an older woman before.  As soon as I started to pee, I loved doing it with her right there watching me.  Years later, I realized that I loved to be watched peeing by women when it happened spontaneously / accidentally.  I'm sure all of us men have used a mens room where the door has been wedged open and the urinals are visible to anyone outside.  I love it when it happens and will often try to get the urinal closest to the doorway.  

on May 18th, 2012, 12:20am, SingleDonald wrote:
I wonder if any of the younger gals saw guys they knew there; that would have really been a treat for them!

I doubt that the girls / women would have known any of us in our group.  We were from the Atlantic City area.  The induction center was in Philadelphia.
IP Logged
roadbike
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #13 on: May 18th, 2012, 9:58am »

on May 18th, 2012, 5:26am, BobbyBare wrote:
I like these type of accounts and stories since they involve compulsary nudity in front of females..
But they are not the ideal situations for boys to be comfortable in the presence of females, as SingleDonald describes. In fact almost all these type of accounts and stories describe the embarassment of the boys, includinng the one he mentions about school physicals, if I am not mistaken.

The embarrassment was short lived for me as all the workers were unknown to me.  Plus, we were in our underwear, not completely nude, for most of the exam.  It would have been different if I knew those people.

on May 18th, 2012, 5:26am, BobbyBare wrote:
A better situation for teenage boys to get used, and feel comfortable, being naked in front of females and girl classmates is to participate in nude swiim meets, or athletic meets.
This also has the advantage that all, or most,  boys, are able to participate, and also all girls have the chance to watch, instead  of just a few  handful as in these physicals.

I wished I would have had the opportunity when I was younger.  I want to look into the Nude Cycling Events and do one of the rides.  I believe that the closest one to me will be in San Francisco.
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #14 on: May 18th, 2012, 8:20pm »

Thanks, BobbyBare & roadbike!
Bobby's suggestion of the nude swimming has its merrit, in that the girls would see many boys, at once. The physicals were performed one by one, for a total of 62 for the day. This concerns the story I referred to, which was originally posted by female member watchesam. Even in the swimming situation, girls would tend to remember what individual boys looked like, especially if they were attracted to them!
IP Logged
elrod12001
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #15 on: May 19th, 2012, 9:01am »

Does anyone know where to find the Army swim camp story where the cadets stayed nude the entire time, including family day and away swim meets? I can't find it anywhere.  Thanks
IP Logged
igorisapud
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Senior Member

« Reply #16 on: May 19th, 2012, 11:00am »

Is this it?

https://groups.google.com/group/alt.sex.exhibitionism/browse_thread/thre ad/a051bfc34958fad3/5ac24d2c79cddf62?q=army+swim+nude#5ac24d2c79cddf62
« Last Edit: May 19th, 2012, 11:02am by igorisapud » IP Logged

Show me yours and I'll take a picture of it
roadbike
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #17 on: May 19th, 2012, 12:39pm »

[quote author=scooter link=board=stories;num=1124212816;start=0#17 date=05/19/12 at 11:00:57]Is this it?
Thanks Scooter.  That was hot!
IP Logged
elrod12001
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #18 on: May 19th, 2012, 1:24pm »

Thanks Scooter...that was it!
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #19 on: May 19th, 2012, 5:35pm »

on May 19th, 2012, 11:00am, scooter wrote:
Is this it?

https://groups.google.com/group/alt.sex.exhibitionism/browse_thread/thre ad/a051bfc34958fad3/5ac24d2c79cddf62?q=army+swim+nude#5ac24d2c79cddf62

Interesting account. Might be true or not, although it sounds credible. For one thing it talks about teenage boys at an  army summer camp,  and not about adult soldiers. Also this was in the early 60s, which  would not have been  improbable at  that time.

There was a similar account, way back, though not in  a military settiing, by an English woman who said that as a teenage schoolgirl they had an exchange visit with a German school, and  were surprised when taken to watch a swiim meet by the German school in  which they saw all the boys competing coming  out naked into the pool area and held all the boys competitions in the nude, while the girls teams all wore swimsuits.
Also most of the girls and boys, and teachers, from the German school were there as spectators, to give support to their teams.
Although the English schoolgirls, and boys, and teachers, were shocked and surpriised  to  see all the German boys entering and competing naked, the German mixed school spectators acted natural because they were used to it. As were also the boys competing.
Maybe you can help locate  this repost, which I  think also appeared on the Yellow Fever or Ogden's page.

As I said in my previous post, both these accounts illlustrate the ideal situation where young males and females can get used to, and even enjoy, open CFNM situations in a safe, pleasant, and non-sexual environment. Maybe just a hint of a thrill on both sides. Smiley
IP Logged

Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #20 on: May 19th, 2012, 5:40pm »

on May 19th, 2012, 11:00am, scooter wrote:
Is this it?

Interesting account. Might be true or not, although it sounds credible. For one thing it talks about teenage boys at an  army summer camp,  and not about adult soldiers. Also this was in the early 60s, which  would not have been  improbable at  that time.

There was a similar account, way back, though not in  a military settiing, by an English woman who said that as a teenage schoolgirl they had an exchange visit with a German school, and  were surprised when taken to watch a swiim meet by the German school in  which they saw all the boys competing coming  out naked into the pool area and held all the boys competitions in the nude, while the girls teams all wore swimsuits.
Also most of the girls and boys, and teachers, from the German school were there as spectators, to give support to their teams.
Although the English schoolgirls, and boys, and teachers, were shocked and surpriised  to  see all the German boys entering and competing naked, the German mixed school spectators acted natural because they were used to it. As were also the boys competing.
Maybe you can help locate  this repost, which I  think also appeared on the Yellow Fever or Ogden's page.

As I said in my previous post, both these accounts illlustrate the ideal situation where young males and females can get used to, and even enjoy, open CFNM situations in a safe, pleasant, and non-sexual environment. Maybe just a hint of a thrill on both sides. Smiley
IP Logged

Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #21 on: May 19th, 2012, 9:16pm »

Bobbybare:

I too thought it was an interesting account though I found it rather incredible.  I was in the military in the 60's and the command was always quite conservative about such matters.  We never had any female instructors of any kind for anything!
IP Logged
igorisapud
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Senior Member

« Reply #22 on: May 20th, 2012, 11:42am »

Not that it matters as I find the written account gets me all hot and bothered, but the author has several stories he wrote back in the mid to late 90s under the name barwilt.  Good stuff.  

I think this is the reference to the German nude male swimmers:

http://cfnmstuff.blogspot.com/
« Last Edit: May 20th, 2012, 2:13pm by igorisapud » IP Logged

elrod12001
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #23 on: May 21st, 2012, 12:34pm »

Scooter...since you did so well with that one...wondering if you or anyone else can refind the one (it is NFCM) about a women who is made to act as a nude store window mannequin (she isn't plasticized, there are tons of those stories)  Thanks!
IP Logged
igorisapud
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Senior Member

« Reply #24 on: May 22nd, 2012, 7:28am »

Sorry Elrod, but my tastes don't extend to the nfcm realm, thus I am not familiar with that story.  I was an avid cfnm reader back in the late 90s and early 00s, thus can recall relevant keywords to assist with a google search of those stories.
IP Logged

easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #25 on: Jun 5th, 2012, 5:24am »

"Single Donald"  

I am certainly stupid but I never succeed in trying to find an old relation.

you mentioned that one about high school physical :  

"I found it! It was revisited on 2/5/ 2010, which is available on page 19, on this board. The original was reprinted by watchesam, on 9/13/06. She responded to a topic I started, on 9/12, regarding nursing students observing boys' physicals, in high school. I do consider this to be the best CFNM story I have ever read!"

I don't find it in page 19 and when I try to find it  at the year and month and day that you are mentioning ( 9-13-06 or 9-12-06 or 2-05-2010,) I don't succeed it no more.  

I remember that I have already read the story but it would be interesting to read it again.

and how do you use the method to search some messages by clicking on the icon on the head of the first page of the forum ?

what must I mention when I was asked the minor or the major time: hour and so on ..I don't understand that  

« Last Edit: Jun 5th, 2012, 5:26am by easter_man_10 » IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #26 on: Jun 5th, 2012, 5:31am »

"Scooter"  

Since you said that you were an avid reader of all CFMN stories in the late 90's and early 00's , dpo you remember the stories who were edited about draft physicals on yellow fever because I presume that now the more ancient had been deleted.
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #27 on: Jun 5th, 2012, 5:41am »

"Bobby Bare" :

I am less convinced than you that the story about ttenage boys in  a military summer camp who were swimming and parading in the nude in front of a lot of persons, including female members of the staff and all members families (including older or younger sisters), was really credible, but it was funny to read it and I enjoyed.

And as you said, it was in a military environment where we knew that the modesty of teenage boys was not considered as important and in the early 60's, at a time where the modesty of  boys was generally not much taken in account in various circumstances, not only in a military summer camp, so it was still more possible in such a camp.  

which would seem totally incredible today could have been true even if it is difficult to believe that it happened excactly in that way.
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #28 on: Jun 5th, 2012, 5:56am »

"roadbike"

I have still read many stories of draft physicals where there was women observing draftees exposed to their view but I don't remember to have read that it was all the time from the beguinning to the end including the most privates exams that a lot of female nurses or clerks were always present or observing as it was in your relation in the military center of Philadelphia.

what do you think about the number of clerks who were watching at all your exam from the first station to the last, how much could they be?

I can understand the presence of some female clerks at the beguinning of the draft process when you are still in underwears, even if I had never experienced such a situation in my several draft physicals in the last 60's in France.

Even the presence of the female nurse when you had to pee was not for me so surprising but why were you exposed to their view at the end even during the butts hole check, which was rather humiliating performed in that way.

you related this : "The next station was the infamous butt hole check. It was the first time it was ever done to me. After the urine sample, we got in the line ahead. The lady there told us to remove our underwear and hold it while we waited to be called. It was a trip to stand there naked in front of her and other female clerks who were working in the area. The doctor had her send 10 men at a time and we formed a line side-by-side in an open area where we were visible to anyone in the large room. Each of us was checked in front first (cough), and then we each had to bend down one at a time for the doctor to check our anus. When all 10 men were checked, we were advanced to the next station and 10 more men moved up. I didn't like the butt hole check. After the 10 of us were checked, we were instructed to put our briefs back on and continue forward to the next station".

So you do not say if the old lady who instyructed you to remove your underwear and to stand and line up naked was a nurse or a clerk?

and you said that it was not only nurses but also clerks who were working in that area, why would there be some clerks here? and how could they see you? by windows, by an opened door?

did you have to wait naked by group of ten for a while before going to the station of the butt hole check , was it in a other room ?

during your butt hole check, did the ten next guys see you also?

and what was the next station that you mentioned,  

I have already read such relations for russian draftees but it seems to me that it was more seldom in your country.

may be it was specific to the Philadelphia military pre-induction center ?

« Last Edit: Jun 5th, 2012, 6:10am by easter_man_10 » IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #29 on: Jun 5th, 2012, 6:18am »

I am not sure that "netuser999" is still reading our discussion since he was the first to post a message in 2005 but his relation is not very much credible for me because when he said that they were exposed to the view of two women clerks during the last private part of the examination when all thev draftees had to drop their underwears to let the doctor look at their genitals and their asshole, he added that they were sitting on two chairs at a corner of the room and just watching all the exam and talking about iand giggling at the view of the naked guys without any medical reason or any job to do, obviously being here only to observe.

I know that the military authorities were not much concerned by the privacy of the draft physicals but I doubt that they had allowed two clerks women to come in the examination room just o see and enjoy the view of naked young men.
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #30 on: Jun 5th, 2012, 7:59am »

easter_man_10,
I found it by clicking on the last page in the sequence. I start with "3", and, when the next group appears, on "6", then, "9", etc. It is still available on page 19, when you click on that number; I'm surprised you can't find it. Soon, it may be on page 20, as new posts come onto this board.
« Last Edit: Jun 5th, 2012, 7:59am by SingleDonald » IP Logged
roadbike
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #31 on: Jun 5th, 2012, 9:56am »

Easter Man:

I honestly could not tell you how many were  nurses, medical assistants, or clerks.  All of them wore identical white uniforms.  The male doctors wore street clothes with a white lab coat.  I would say that most of the female workers were lower paid clerks who recorded data and directed the lines.  The ones who checked height and weight were probably just clerks as well as no special skills were needed for those tasks.  The ages of the female workers varied from 20s to 60s.  I don't remember any of the women oogling at us, laughing, or being anything but serious.  They saw hundreds of young men in their underwear and briefly naked every day 5 days a week, so it wasn't a big deal to them.  

The rooms were huge with multiple exam stations, not small, individual offices for each part of the exam.  At any given moment, there would literally be hundreds of people in view.  I vividly remember that the hernia / butt hole check immediately followed the urine sample.  The military was quick about keeping the lines moving, and I didn't wait long after the urine test for the hernia / butt hole check.  We had to remove our underwear prior to lining up for the doctor.  There were probably around 20 guys in line waiting naked wiith their briefs in their hand.  It seemed a little weird to be naked in a huge room with draftees and workers everywhere you looked, but I was just one of the guys in line.  It would have been different if I was the only one who was naked.

Looking back on the experience, it seemed surreal.  After the initial awkwardness, I got a certain enjoyment from being able to walk around in just my briefs and seeing all the guys in theirs.
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #32 on: Jun 5th, 2012, 4:46pm »

Roadbike, did any of the guys get erect while waiting naked in groups in full view of the female clerks?  
This was obviously a humiliating procedure, whether intentional or not, by the Army or local draft center.  
This  is incidentally sometimes also used in prisons where male prisoners are forced naked in groups in front of prison secretaries and other female office staff.  
A woman who worked at a juvenile correction center for teenage boys once told me that they prolonged the boys nakedness during stripsearch at induction in groups for the viewing pleasure of the secretaries and office girls, since this was the only time and place where the office staff could see the boys nude, because the facility area where the boys were kept was out of view and access for the office staff
She told me that this procedure at induction was also used to embarass and humiliate the boys to show them their place and position at the correctional center from the beginning.
A lot of shouting was also used at the boys during this  
induction stripsearch to humiliate them further in front of the office girls. Much similar as in draft centres where army sergeants shout at the raw draftees. I think in both cases the purpose is to teach discipline from the start with humiliation added in for more effect.  
The primary benefitiaries in this are of course the females who get to watch. Unless you happen to be into CFNM of course. Smiley
IP Logged

SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #33 on: Jun 5th, 2012, 5:35pm »

BobbyBare, In most cases, I agree that a secure penis won't mind female eyes, as everyone here knows. However, I have a slight problem with this. These are, first of all, underage boys. If delinquent girls were strip searched & humiliated, in front of boys and/or men, wouldn't there be an outrage?  I feel that these boys have a legitimate legal complaint!
Now with those males 18 plus, I also feel that the approach need not be so brutal. All should be strip searched away from civilian personnel. It should be explained to them that the women C.O.'s will sometimes be present, during strip searches, and during shower supervision. These women are doing their jobs, and the men should become secure in their presence.
Prison is bad enough, without the humiliation you described taking place! I understand recent court cases have gone the prisoners' way, regarding strip searches. Take the one out west, which the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals( of all courts!) ruled that a female C.O. trainee was wrong to invasively reach into a man's underwear. This was upheld by the Supreme Court, but this decision did not set a precedent for the nation. I don't know why; maybe MW could help us out here!
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #34 on: Jun 5th, 2012, 7:31pm »

SingleDonald, I don't  see CFNM in prisons as abuse, and neither does the law, since there is usualy a legitiimate excuse for these procedures, which are also normal procedures in such institutions.
However I don't understand your possition on this, since you are constantly suggesting on.this board that girls should be present during HS boys physicall exams to get to see the boys naked. Isn't this the same case of underage teenage boys being forced to be seen naked by females, and underage ones too?
Moreover I didn't say that I condone the situation,  but just said what the woman told me.
Also in the last case you mention, there is no precedent because it involved a female CO touching up a male prisoner through his shorts. Although I had the impression that the court decided in favour of the female CO since she had legitimate reasons for doing so. I think this case has  been discussed on another thread.
In any case, to bring this whole subject into focus, what all courts,, including the Supreme Court, all agree about is that prisoners have no right to privacy.
IP Logged

SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #35 on: Jun 5th, 2012, 9:18pm »

BobbyBare,
I will attempt to resolve the apparent contradiction. In the juvenile detention center scenario you described, the underage boys were harshly treated, as they entered the facility. There was no purpose in putting them on display to female office workers, except to humiliate them & give eye candy to the girls in the office. Strip searches by female C.O.'s, and shower supervision by them as well, fulfills a basic need of the facility.
I read how women working in these centers have been accused of the abuse of minors. This, of course, would never be tolerated in girls' jeuvenile centers.
My plan to have girls studying nursing observe & participate in boy schoolmates' physicals is an educational thing. It also provides the boys with the opportunity to be open & secure with the female gender. I also advocate that the boys be informed, ahead of time. That is quite different from humiliating exhibition!
You are right, concerning what the trainee did in California. The court did rule against her doing what she did. New York prisons discourage cross gender strip searches, unless an emergency situation develops. Awareness of inmates' privacy is beginning to grow, if slowly.
IP Logged
roadbike
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #36 on: Jun 5th, 2012, 9:58pm »

on Jun 5th, 2012, 4:46pm, BobbyBare wrote:
Roadbike, did any of the guys get erect while waiting naked in groups in full view of the female clerks?

No, not to my knowledge.  If it happened, I never saw it.  I was very naive at age 20.  I could have really enjoyed the experience if I had been a few years older and more worldly.  

on Jun 5th, 2012, 4:46pm, BobbyBare wrote:
This was obviously a humiliating procedure, whether intentional or not, by the Army or local draft center.  

I think that the draft board administered the physicals.  They were the ones who sent me the notice.  This was the first screening physical exam for all of us.  I'm sure that any of the guys who passed the draft physical had another more detailed physical when they enlisted or were drafted.  My status was 4F because of asthama, so I never served in the armed forces.

Yes, there was some degree of humiliation.  At first when I left the locker room, it seemed like something was missing - namely, my clothes!  L.O.L.!  It was a strength in numbers thing.  All the guys were wearing only white briefs, so I didn't feel to conspicuous.

The urine sample station was the worst for me because I had an instance of pee shyness - something I never had before the draft physical.  There was an old lady a few feet away who took the filled jars from the guys.  She meant well when she spoke to me to help me relax about it, but it would have been better if she never said anything.  I was embarrassed because I couldn't pee and was standing at the trough with my dick out.  The situation turned 180 degrees around when my pee stream finally let go.  It was a jubulant moment.  All I could think of was "Thank god!"  It was cool to pee in front of her once it started.  It reminded me of my 5th grade teacher watching us pee at the urinals in the boys room at school.

The butt hole check was somewhat humiliating just by the fact that a bunch of us were naked in a huge room with people everywhere.  All of the workers seemed busy and were doing their jobs, and no one ever stared at us or made us feel uncomfortable.  Well, at least not me.  I can't speak for the rest of the guys.  After the 10 guys in front of me were done being checked front and back, the doctor dismissed them, told them to get in the line ahead and put their underwear back on.  This gave those of us waiting behind them the comfort of knowing we would only be naked side by side for just a few minutes.

This draft physical exam could have been a real nightmare if some of the women tried to mess with us.  Most of them were very robotic in how they interreacted with us.  The fact that all of those people were strangers helped, too.  I knew that I'd never see any of them again.

IP Logged
igorisapud
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Senior Member

« Reply #37 on: Jun 6th, 2012, 7:24am »

on Jun 5th, 2012, 5:31am, easter_man_10 wrote:
"Scooter"  

Since you said that you were an avid reader of all CFMN stories in the late 90's and early 00's , dpo you remember the stories who were edited about draft physicals on yellow fever because I presume that now the more ancient had been deleted.

You might check out YellowFever's story board today.  I believe he reposted many of those stories when he opened the new board.

I've seen Yellow post here recently, so maybe he will comment.

-scooter
IP Logged

easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #38 on: Jun 11th, 2012, 6:39pm »

"Roadbike"
 thank you for the answers  

If In have well understood how were managed your draft physicals, you were undressing in white briefs in a locker room and just after you were a crowd of young guys in a huge room where thre was many stations and at the last you were instructed to remove your brief and put it in your hands for a quick exam of genitals and a visual inspection of your ass hole by group of ten together.

It was an old female clerk or nurse who told you to remove your brief and make you wait in line for this last exam.  

During all the process, as there was no partition or screen or curtain, you were always exposed to every person which were in the room because they had to work on papers and so on.
Even when you were exposing your asshole, some women could see you possibly if they passed by at that time. I don't understand why a few clerks needed really to go close to that station if they were working to fill papers or any other job but I presume that it happened even if seldom. Anyway it did not really matter because you were visible from any place in the room if they wanted to watch at you l the corners of the room.
I presume that the old lady could also see you after you had removed your brief under her instruction?

But as you said, it was not so ackward because you were not alone, you did not know  all the persons who could watch at your exams  and you noticed that all women present were rather professional, none of them laughed or giggled or showed any interest to your nudity. They were busy and certainly so used to do that job during the examination of the young draftees to be that they did not mind to their nudity much.

I guess that it was true.

And also as you said, it was certainly worse for others than for you because  for you it was the only military physical that you had since  you were not declared fitness for military service, while most of the other guys had other physicals when they were really drafteed or enlisted.

What you said about the professional behaviour of the women in the room actiong a little like robotic persons is one reason which maked me believe that the first relation of "netuser 999" was less plausible than yours.

In his relation, two women clerks were obviously sitting on chairs iat a corner of the room of examination just to enjoy the sight of the young men in the nude.
I doubt that it could be true!
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #39 on: Jun 11th, 2012, 6:42pm »

interesting also to notice that it was certainly the draft board which had decided of the set up of your examination.

so it was rather a civilian authority than a military because the draft board was rather a civilian one.
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #40 on: Jun 11th, 2012, 7:05pm »

"Single Donald"  
 you said to me :
"I found it by clicking on the last page in the sequence. I start with "3", and, when the next group appears, on "6", then, "9", etc. It is still available on page 19, when you click on that number; I'm surprised you can't find it. Soon, it may be on page 20, as new posts come onto this board"

is it the story which was called "future nurses observing school physicals" in page 19 ?
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #41 on: Jun 11th, 2012, 8:22pm »

Yes, easter_man_10, that is it! It ranks as my favorite CFNM story, and an experience I believe all boys would benefit from! They learn the comfort of being open & secure with girls. The girls receive valuable medical training, get to study the male anatomy, in a safe environment, and receive the additional perk of learning what some of their their boy class/schoolmates look like!
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples