CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 17th, 2014, 11:34am

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, scooter, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   CFNM in the family
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: CFNM in the family  (Read 47492 times)
lauraj
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

CFNM in the family
« on: Jul 1st, 2005, 3:00am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi All
I have been a guest here for a while and finally got up the nerve to register and post.

I think much cfnm interest begins  in the family but it seems that some people are made very uncomfortable about that idea probably because of the incest implications of the whole thing. But I decided to share my experiences anyway. I feel that my interest in this topic did indeed and start in my family.

I grew up on a dairy farm. I had 3 older brothers and one younger brother and I saw them all nude (and my father naked too) everyday.

On a farm the men do chores twice a day which is milking the cows and it is very dirty work. The guys get absolutely filthy doing it and Mother kept a very clean house and so Daddy came up with a solution which was to install a shower in the garage so nobody's dirty clothes ended up in the house. Twice a day Daddy and the boys would come in from chores and all strip naked in the garage to shower. Being a very practical man Daddy didn't put walls around the shower it was just open to the garage. Later he added a second shower stal.

On a farm all kids have a job and mine was to gather the clothes they all took off and put them in the washer. I was also responsible for making sure there were towels, soap, and shampoo and clean underwear and socks. This meant that I was in the garage while they were all naked. Only one (and later two) of them could shower at a time and it was not uncommon for 3 brothers to be standing around the garage totally naked waiting for their turns in the shower.

I definitely confess that I enjoyed this a lot. I should add that my parents were german immigrants so I think they were less uptight about nudity than Americans are.

I really liked seeing their penises and watching them develop and grow pubic hair, etc... My brother  Jamie especially developed a pretty big penis and I was horribly guilty for years that when i began to masturbate I would think about my brothers (especially Jamie) penises that I had just seen. I felt like a real pervert for years unitl i finally went to a sex therapist and finally got over it.

I also enjoyed the feeling of power I got by being the only clothed one while they were all naked.

No nothing sexual ever happened except that sometimes one of the boys would get an erection.

I think for women the cfnm is partly about the power from being clothed while the guys are naked.
IP Logged
JerBear
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

www.eroticwoman stories.blogspo t.com/

Re: CFNM in the family
« Reply #1 on: Jul 1st, 2005, 1:04pm »

Thanks for the post! And welcome.
IP Logged

I have a MMA degree (master of masturbatory arts). I gave it to myself. I thought that was the point.
4her2C
YaBB Senior Member

« Reply #2 on: Jul 5th, 2005, 3:48am »

I like to hear about family CFNM.  Its one of my favorites.  My first exposer of CFNM on the web was a story call Aunt Jan's Hot Tub by lengtylarry on literotica.com.  Its was a hot story I got into CFNM content online from that.  I think that whole uncomfortable feeling about incest implications is for nothing.  Is just fantasy.  I mean from the old from it seems like people like the Misterstalker's "A New Family Comes To Capitol Hill" .  I mean that story is mad hot and it has Diego having to be naked and getting naked in front of mom and cousin.  And his cousin jerks him of at one point.  Its awesome.  What happen to that series?  The last story I read was misterstaker's at bayside park.  I know the series is current on yehu's cfnmtales blog but are there any more?
IP Logged
lauraj
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

Re: CFNM in the family epilogue
« Reply #3 on: Jan 30th, 2006, 7:02pm »

AT a family wedding this weekend my sister-in-law (wife of my brother Jamie) had had too much to drink and started to talk about wrong she thought it was that the boys showered in the garage and were seen naked by me. Apparently Jamie has told her over the years that it made him very uncomfortable and to this day he is uncomfortable around me because I saw him naked all the time. He says he felt like it was incest or something. He felt embarassed that I have seen him hard and that I can still picture it whenever I want. He feells abused and molested by the whole thing. He says that it makes it difficult to be close to me. I am quite shocked and not sure if I should feel guilt or not.
IP Logged
Rick176701
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #4 on: Jan 30th, 2006, 7:43pm »

I LOVE THAT STORY!

on Jul 5th, 2005, 3:48am, 4her2C wrote:
My first exposer [sic] of CFNM on the web was a story call Aunt Jan's Hot Tub by lengthylarry on literotica.com.  Its was a hot story I got into CFNM content online from that.  

IP Logged
Woodster
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Have fun!

Email

« Reply #5 on: Jan 30th, 2006, 8:56pm »

lauraj,

Having finally gotten over the guilt trip with the help of a therapist, it would be a shame to go on another guilt trip. After all, that was the way you were raised in your family and you can't undo what already has been done. Maybe your brother Jamie, and maybe his wife too, are feeling guilty about their own sexual feelings. He's the one who got the erections remember? Did you do anything to purposely embarrass him either at the time or since then? Have you told them what you had  to go through to get over a guilt trip already? Maybe sit down and talk to them and ask them what they want you to do to mend the problem they are having. Good luck! It's a shame to hear that CFNM isn't always just fun and games.
IP Logged
Rick176701
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #6 on: Jan 30th, 2006, 9:41pm »

on Jan 30th, 2006, 8:56pm, Woodster wrote:
lauraj,

... It's a shame to hear that CFNM isn't always just fun and games.

As Mom used to say, "It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye!" Roll Eyes
IP Logged
cfnm_wannabe
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #7 on: Jan 31st, 2006, 3:41pm »

so your job growing up on a rather large farm was to gather dirty clothes and stock the showers? yeah right. this story has FAKE written all over it.

first of all, what kind of dad showers in front of his daughter. and second of all, of all the work needed to keep a farm going your "job" was to gather the dirty clothes and make sure the showers had soap, shampoo, towels, and socks?  please, that's no job. this whole story reeks of BS.  

sorry, that's my opinion.
IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #8 on: Jan 31st, 2006, 5:12pm »

I find this story extremely credible.  If you have ever seen the movie "How Green is my Valley", it involved a family of coal miners in Wales.  When the father and brothers would come home from the mines covered in coal dust the mother and sister would heat water and help them bathe.  Intrafamily nudity at one time was common of necessity.  It still is when the children are babies.  How many older sisters haven't seen their mother change the diapers of their baby brothers?  I should also point out that it was the mother who instigated this.  The story says that the mother refused to permit her husband and sons to come in her house dirty so the father built the shower in the garage.  Perhaps the reason I find this credible is that my uncle was a dairy farmer and I can understand why a woman wouldn't want her husband and sons to track in manure on their shoes.
  The reaction of the brother is interesting.  The fact that he feels oppressed by being naked in front of his sister means he was stimulated by cfnm.  If he wasn't, it wouldn't matter to him.
This is, however, an example of the double standard between male and female nudity.  Society is more protective of female modesty.  The reason, of course, is that females raping males is extremely uncommon.  Conversely, it is also unheard of for females to be charged with indecent exposure.  Who would complain?
  As for the writer who feels guilty about being turned on.  Why should she?  First, she had no control over the situation.  Second, she is reacting normally.  Had she engaged in an incestuous relationship to her brother she might.  But she didn't!  It is not wrong to be envious of somone with a really nice car.  It is only wrong to steal it!
« Last Edit: Jan 31st, 2006, 5:28pm by Youngren » IP Logged
Woodster
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Have fun!

Email

« Reply #9 on: Jan 31st, 2006, 6:08pm »

We can be skeptical about every post and flame the writers, but what good does that do anyone? People will stop posting. Guys have driven women right off this board with their skepticism about gender too.  

I am from a rather prudish upbringing myself and find it hard to believe sometimes when I hear about other families' attitudes about nudity. One fellow I worked for openly talked about how he walked around nude at home in front of his wife and two teenage daughters. He also said he didn't hide his erections from them either. He said that is the way men should walk around and not be ashamed. Hopefully the daughters didn't feel abused by it. Everybody in the office thought the boss's behavior was strange but he did seem sincere and he was consistent in his attitude about it so he was believed by both male and female employees.  

Believe it or not, CFNM actually happens sometimes.
IP Logged
Rupert
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #10 on: Jan 31st, 2006, 7:59pm »

The story is true.  

I grew up around farms and male nudity was nothing to bat an eye at. It wasn't flaunted nor was it shyed away from.  

Farmers raise animals! The kids grow up knowing the difference between male and female from first hand experience. They see animals mating and they see baby animals being born.

This is just the way life is on a working farm.

Laura, don't bother yourself about the nay sayers.  

Talk to your brother when his wife isn't around, she may well be the problem. Talk to him even if it on the telephone. He needs to know that you were doing as you were told and if he has resentment he should direct it where it belongs, at MOM and DAD.

Get this worked out with him, and if he insists on blaming you, then you have to forget about him and move on.
IP Logged
PC
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #11 on: Feb 1st, 2006, 1:39pm »

on Jan 31st, 2006, 6:08pm, Woodster wrote:
We can be skeptical about every post and flame the writers, but what good does that do anyone? People will stop posting. Guys have driven women right off this board with their skepticism about gender too.  

I am from a rather prudish upbringing myself and find it hard to believe sometimes when I hear about other families' attitudes about nudity. One fellow I worked for openly talked about how he walked around nude at home in front of his wife and two teenage daughters. He also said he didn't hide his erections from them either. He said that is the way men should walk around and not be ashamed. Hopefully the daughters didn't feel abused by it. Everybody in the office thought the boss's behavior was strange but he did seem sincere and he was consistent in his attitude about it so he was believed by both male and female employees.  

Believe it or not, CFNM actually happens sometimes.

You are right. Such things happen and are in fact more normal overall than citified extramodestty.
I don't understand the flamers who attack people's stories -- why would they be angry because they don't find the stories convincing?
It would be interesting to know what they're looking for.
I can see why some people would worry about gay males reading their stories, but so what, it's online? I just don't grasp the negativity in most cases, though.
I hope it doesn't discourage female posters. Most of us want them here and enjoy their presence.
IP Logged

If a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to hear it I don't care.
nico
YaBB Newbie

none

1 1   nico   nico

« Reply #12 on: Feb 1st, 2006, 2:02pm »

PC, you've made an assumption about lauraj's gender solely by her login ID.  You're very trusting.  I think what woodster was trying to say is that if you are going to invent stories please try and make them plausble.  I don't think that is asking too much.  The History of this Board has shown over the years that if lauraj's story goes unchallenged it will open the floodgates and a plethora of stories, each one more unbelievable than the next, will start to emerge.  That's how we end up with boys swimming nude at the YMCA while their younger sister and her friends sit in the bleachers and watch.   Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows that the story is made-up.  Anyone choosing to believe it reeks of desperation.
IP Logged

nico
Woodster
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Have fun!

Email

« Reply #13 on: Feb 1st, 2006, 4:40pm »

nico,

Let's not challenge the truthfulness of every post including this one. I prefer to give everyone the benefit of the doubt and enjoy a friendly exchange of true stories and fantasies rather then spoil the fun.  We've all heard the following said: Truth is stranger than fiction. Fantasy is better than reality.

I feel that if you don't like what someone posted just ignore it and go on to another one that you do like. The negative comments have driven most of the women off this board.  

I assumed the sincerety of this post and responded accordingly.
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #14 on: Feb 1st, 2006, 10:53pm »

on Feb 1st, 2006, 4:40pm, Woodster wrote:
nico,

Let's not challenge the truthfulness of every post including this one. I prefer to give everyone the benefit of the doubt and enjoy a friendly exchange of true stories and fantasies rather then spoil the fun.  We've all heard the following said: Truth is stranger than fiction. Fantasy is better than reality.

I feel that if you don't like what someone posted just ignore it and go on to another one that you do like. The negative comments have driven most of the women off this board.  

I assumed the sincerety of this post and responded accordingly.

And you guys wonder why 99% of the posters and contributors here are male... It's because of this sort of thing happens--a female-sounding handle posts something and a friggin' battle starts up, questioning everthing the person says! Maybe we all should consider leaving judgements of people unsaid, male OR female. That way we can at least keep a few female voices out there returning and not drive any newbies away.

As far as this 'double-standard' of female nudity being more protected (I've seen this pop up alot here), I disagree for the most part. If society was so protective of female nudity why do the folowing things exist?:
--the accepted practice of girls flashing their breasts for beads, even at sporting events
--the fashion trends women practically have no choice but to follow or are duped by society that wearing hip-hugger jeans that make their thongs visible along with super-small shirts is part of the 'norm'
--the huge amount of female nudity vs. male nudity in the media--there's EASILY 100 times more female nudity, and when there is a penis shown in a movie, it requires an X or NC-17 rating...

Anyway, I just don't think that males can even begin to cry 'doublestandard' when we as males haven't faced the types of oppression and manipulation that women have--historically AND presently...
« Last Edit: Feb 1st, 2006, 10:55pm by Superfluous » IP Logged

All Things CFNM | CFNM Stories | CFNM On YouTube
altercheetah
YaBB Newbie

« Reply #15 on: Feb 2nd, 2006, 8:14am »

on Feb 1st, 2006, 10:53pm, Superfluous wrote:

And you guys wonder why 99% of the posters and contributors here are male... It's because of this sort of thing happens--a female-sounding handle posts something and a friggin' battle starts up, questioning everthing the person says! Maybe we all should consider leaving judgements of people unsaid, male OR female. That way we can at least keep a few female voices out there returning and not drive any newbies away.

As far as this 'double-standard' of female nudity being more protected (I've seen this pop up alot here), I disagree for the most part. If society was so protective of female nudity why do the folowing things exist?:
--the accepted practice of girls flashing their breasts for beads, even at sporting events
--the fashion trends women practically have no choice but to follow or are duped by society that wearing hip-hugger jeans that make their thongs visible along with super-small shirts is part of the 'norm'
--the huge amount of female nudity vs. male nudity in the media--there's EASILY 100 times more female nudity, and when there is a penis shown in a movie, it requires an X or NC-17 rating...

Anyway, I just don't think that males can even begin to cry 'doublestandard' when we as males haven't faced the types of oppression and manipulation that women have--historically AND presently...
Female nudity is a staple in the art world.  Most of the art shows I've been to have a lot of female nudity, but little male nudity, and what's there is usually quite tame, whereas I've seen all parts of the female form explored.

The ideal of male beauty is such a rarity.
IP Logged
woody
YaBB Newbie

« Reply #16 on: Feb 22nd, 2006, 4:15am »

Having grown up in farm country, having worked on a farm one summer and having numerous farm girl girlfriends I‘d have to say this story is 100% credible.  The description of the farm house mudroom and shower is dead on.  Every farm I’ve ever been at has a “mudroom” (I think they call them mudrooms because cow shit room doesn’t sound very nice) where they strip off their cow shit encrusted clothes, shower and change into clean stuff.  The rooms need to be hosed down and bleached regularly to clean up any residual cow shit so they are usually tile or concrete, kind of industrial looking.  Many even have their own dedicated washing machines so the farm clothes aren’t mixed with the other household stuff.  With farm girls whether they do farm work or support work usually depends on how many brothers they have.  My girlfriend with no brothers milked cows (and showered in the house mudroom when she was done), the one with 6 brothers was allowed to do no barn work (much to her protests), and the one who had only one brother fed the chickens and collected eggs before coming in to handle most of the breakfast preparation. The story is credible.

To the naysayers: Why do you insist that just because you never had it happen to you that it could never happen to anyone.  When news reports purported that President Clinton got a blow job from some chubby intern in the oval office, I thought, “there is no way he could be this stupid, maybe Markie Post but not Monica Lewinski!”  Who would have guessed that Monica had a DNA impregnated dress to prove it!  So why do we need to have a camera crew follow us around, have an AP story, or produce a cum stained dress for DNA testing to post an experience on THIS forum.  If you think a story looks false then move on to one that doesn’t or if it really bothers you find another website, but don’t flame the poster just because you can’t fathom someone else’s world.  Just because you never had the chutzpah to get a Lewinski under your desk at work doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen to some lucky dog everyday.  

Truth can be stranger than fiction.
IP Logged
amishboy

Email

« Reply #17 on: Jan 20th, 2009, 3:50pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

This is another GREAT experience from the female perspective.
IP Logged
jennypiper
YaBB Full Member

Smiling

« Reply #18 on: Jan 23rd, 2009, 7:53am »

Hmmm. so many common elements from previous stories abounding. I'm smiling. Wink
xxJennyxx
IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #19 on: Jan 24th, 2009, 9:48pm »

Rodney,
Great story.  Undoubtedly a common experience at one time.  You said you would have found that experience humiliating.  Actually, if you had grown up that way you would have found it perfectly normal.  When you were a baby your mother undoubtedly bathed you.  If your mother told your older sister to bathe you you would not have objected.  As you grew older if your sister continued to bathe you you would have regarded it as perfectly normal.  Even today if there were 13 children in the family and no hot water heater they would probably bathe the kids in exactly the procedure you just described.
IP Logged
Frat4Fat
YaBB Newbie

Obedient Stud 4 Fat or Old

Email

« Reply #20 on: Jan 30th, 2009, 6:56pm »

Oh man!  This is one of the hottest things I've read on here!  Sorry to be posting to late, but I just joined the site recently.  Laura, I hope you're still around and reading this stuff.  It's hard to find gals who are into the power aspects of cfnm, and I hope you haven't been scared off.

I know I'll probably get flamed for this but...

I think it's hot that enjoyed seeing your brothers naked (which is totally normal) and that you enjoyed their being embarassed by it.  You didn't say how old you were when this stuff was going on or how old you and Jamie are today.  But (and here's where I may get flamed), I think you should have fun with his embarrassment and continue to embarrass him if you derive pleasure from it.  And he may be like me and a lot of other guys -- humiliated and turned on by his humiliation.

Is he married?  If so, maybe you can explain the situation to his wife and see what she thinks. Maybe she'd help to arrange a way for you to examine him again (if that's what you want).

Do you have neices?  You may want to share your experience with them, cause they may learn empowerment techniques or how to control certain boys and men in the future.

Just my 2 cents.
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #21 on: Feb 2nd, 2009, 6:58am »

Answer to "superfluous"

I don't think that you are right for the nudity in movies or TV screens at least now.

we can see as often a men naked than a women, particularly  his backsides rather than a frontal view on genitals which is always very seldom.

I am a french, so I see a lot of european movies and I am sure that I am right for theses countries and as I see also many american movies, it seems to me that it is true also for the american movies

As regards the teenagers, it is even the opposite of what you said, we can see much more often a boy naked than a girl in the media

It occurs in many circumstances for a boy to be naked : spanking if it is an old movie, swimming in a lake or a river, changes clothes in a locker room, bathing at home, taking a shower in group after sports, and for young men of course physicals for military service or showers or check of cleanliness during their active duty.

In most of these circumstances, we can see clearly the naked buttocks of one or several boys, or young men,  but not their genitals. It is still a taboo.  

As regards the stories of bathing in farm, I believe that they are true, it was also like that in France in the past  for the previous generation

"Superfluous"
"As far as this 'double-standard' of female nudity being more protected (I've seen this pop up al ot here), I disagree for the most part. If society was so protective of female nudity why do the folowing things exist?:

Anyway, I just don't think that males can even begin to cry 'doublestandard' when we as males haven't faced the types of oppression and manipulation that women have--historically AND presently... [/quote]
[/i][i]
« Last Edit: Feb 3rd, 2009, 4:27am by easter_man_10 » IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #22 on: Feb 3rd, 2009, 12:53am »

Rodney:

Your scenario isn't much different.  The key here is who is going to be heating the water while the boys are bathing.  It has got to be mother and the older girls.  You said yourself that the younger boys are going to be bathed by the mother and older girls.  The boys are used to being seen naked by their sisters and the girls are used to seeing them naked.  As long as the girls are heating the water I see no cause for change.  As long as there is no water heater, this show will be run by the caregivers.
IP Logged
PC
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #23 on: Feb 3rd, 2009, 7:13am »

Double standard? Yes.

Girls can choose to "flash" people, which they also do riding down the highway and on carnival rides.
They aren't forced to wear sexy fashions, though most do feel they have to because other females do.

Men who flash are thrown in jail. Only when forced to appear nude (or as art models) are men relatively safe.
IP Logged

If a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to hear it I don't care.
lokheed
YaBB Senior Member

A Frenchy fan

« Reply #24 on: Feb 5th, 2009, 5:44am »

Hi.  I would like to confirm the Easterman's post regarding male nudity in movies and on TV in Europe, and more specifically in France.  I'm also French and I watched a lot of movies coming from everywhere (America, Africa, Asia, Australia and, of course, Europe).  I can tell you that there is a lot of male nudity in movies, more and more now.

From time to time, we have, in France, full frontal male nudity ("37'2 le matin", "Ridicule" for the first two examples which come immediatly in mind) or actors who show their back.  I also watched at German, Dutch, Finland, Swedish, Spanish movies where we can find male nudity.  But I suppose it is easier to find movies from other countries in France than in the USA.

Regarding TV, I don't watch a lot the programs during the day (I finish my work late), but I often download bits of programs displaying male nudity.  Now, I also know other countries such as Scandinavian countries or the Netherlands, are not afraid to show male nudity on TV.

Alain
IP Logged
boybakang

Email

« Reply #25 on: Feb 5th, 2009, 7:59am »

i think the standard depends on the culture and up bringing of people in various environments

even before men would always show genitals to female as society before was patriarchal and it was the job of the female to care for the man

right now the standard has switched a bit in the more popular cultures maybe like america and europe but flashing boobs as way different from flashing genitals that is why a lot of places allow topless for females but if ever a female showed her genitals, its the same treatment with the male
IP Logged
malibug
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

care to share

« Reply #26 on: Feb 14th, 2009, 12:52am »

on Feb 5th, 2009, 7:59am, boybakang wrote:
i think the standard depends on the culture and up bringing of people in various environments

even before men would always show genitals to female as society before was patriarchal and it was the job of the female to care for the man

right now the standard has switched a bit in the more popular cultures maybe like america and europe but flashing boobs as way different from flashing genitals that is why a lot of places allow topless for females but if ever a female showed her genitals, its the same treatment with the male

So true, and as I am sure Boybakang will agree, here in Asia it is very common still, for a wife to bath her husband when he comes home from work, which may involve a shower or bath, even if she is also working.  
Its a cultural thing which really has not died even though female rights are just as strong here as Europe or the states.  
Asian ladies enjoy being female and most certainly enjoy looking after their men, when they actually begin to get tired of it, they will quite often find a younger "second wife" to look after their old man while she relaxes in the knowledge that she chose the "second wife" and she will look after him for her. This is very common in Thailand.
IP Logged

keep on walking
brome_clay

Email

« Reply #27 on: Apr 25th, 2009, 3:53pm »

I recall a family gathering in my youth, probably a 4th of July party, where one of my male cousins was confined to bed having just returned from hospital where he had been circumcised.  At one point my aunt gathered all the female cousins, including my sister, to visit the boy in his bedroom.  About six girls were involved, from ages 6 to 16.  The boy was about 11 and was shocked when his mother pulled back his bedcovers to show the girls the results of the operation.  She explained why it is important to have male babies circumcised at birth to prevent the more difficult and painful procedure later. The boy was mortified to be seen by his sisters and cousins.  My sister told me the story after we got home.
IP Logged
amishboy

Email

« Reply #28 on: Apr 26th, 2009, 8:18am »

Lauraj's original story sounds A LOT like my own family and the attitude that male nudity is non-sexual, that females are not in any way interested in the male body that males do not not need any modesty of any kind when they are bathing or toileting.

I know I have written that we boys we not allowed to use the outhouse because there were so many of us we made it dirty so we peed right off the front porch usually and weand pooped in the yard or out behind the barn right in the open and if girls were there "oh well".

However, at least ONE of my sisters and her friend DID enjoy it and they would always show up when I was squatting behind the barn pooping. They would laugh and tease me about seeing it come come out of me and then they would steal my overalls and make me chase them naked in to the woods (in summer I would be wearing JUST a pair of overalls, no underwear, and I would have the overalls off so I wouldn't poop on them).

I am also willing to bet that at least ONE of Lauraj's brothers is still turned on by cfnm.
IP Logged
odysseus

Email

LauraJ's brother
« Reply #29 on: Jun 1st, 2009, 7:59pm »

Laura,

I hope you will not let your brother lay a guilt trip on you.  For years I was powerfully drawn to CFNM.  I repressed these desires because I thought they were abnormal in some way.  Only recently did I discover that other people have the same interest.  Seeing your brothers naked was in no way incestuous.  Your brother's attitude reflects an unhealthy American attitude toward the human body and sexuality  I am not expressing this very well because I myself have recently abandoned a very Puritanical view of sex and have adoped a much healthier attiude.  I know where your brother is coming from, because I have been there, have gotten over it, and now I feel free!
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #30 on: Jun 1st, 2009, 11:12pm »

odysseux,

Very well put, as my attitude towards CFNM has progressed like yours, to a more secure, enlightened view. While you formerly repressed it, I would have been traumatized by it, especially as a teen! However, I don't have any sisters. I would feel secure with some of my female cousins seeing be nude today, but I am not sure how I would feel, about CFNM with a sister. It could go either way, and I'll never know!
« Last Edit: Jun 1st, 2009, 11:15pm by SingleDonald » IP Logged
boybakang

Email

« Reply #31 on: Jun 2nd, 2009, 12:00pm »

Odysseux,

I guess it would depend on how you were brought up and what was the mindset.

I was always in various states of nude with my cousins (younger and older) than me and they just never took it as obscene and bad.

Even now during reunions, some cousins would stay at our home and I would walk around nude even more the household help to see without any issue.  This would be the same for sisters I guess as well.

Although I have sported a hard on infront of them from time to time, I have never yet climaxed/ejaculated in front of them.
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #32 on: Jun 2nd, 2009, 5:02pm »

"Lauraj" : your story is amusing and I think that it is true because all seems to me credible in the past and in a farm where there was no bathing rooms  but I have some difficulties to understand your feelings.  

If you could have seen your four brothers and even your father naked every day and during a lot of years as you related it, I doubt that you really enjoyed to see them and thought that you had a power on them because you were dressed and they were naked in front of you.
During the first week, I can understand your feeling but after you would be used,  it became something too much common, it was routine day after day!

It was certainly a common situation in the past in rural areas when there was brothers and sisters because few people had  bathing roomsin their home, particularly in rural areas.

It was also common of course  for young men who became work miners but  even also for men who were coal miners.  
It was so much difficult to remove all the dirtiness of their bodies that they needed some help when they were washing.  

Generally, the mother was washing the father, her husband, and she asked her older daughter to help her to wash her sons, even when  they were teenagers and had began puberty, everybody has seen some pictures of this in movies or documentaries about families of miners in the past!  
It was the case in the movie " how green is my valley"

And I don't see any clue of double standard  in these situations, don't forget that only the young men and men were working in mines or were doing the most dirty works in farms, so they were more dirty than women and it was normal.
nobody in that time thought that this was an embarrassing situations, girls were educated to care about childs and men.

It had been always the case in the past that sisters helped their mother to care about her brothers, particularly by dressing them or washing them.

Of course, it must be different today because a daughter is not only educated to become a wife and a mother as it was in the past!
« Last Edit: Jun 3rd, 2009, 3:27am by easter_man_10 » IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #33 on: Jun 4th, 2009, 1:06am »

Brome clay:

I do not intend this as criticism at all, I just wanted to point out that it is now accepted in medicine that there is no reason at all for circumcision.  It is not necessary for the health of the male and does not cause cervical cancer in women.  Unfortunately, and against my wishes, my wife had both of my sons circumcised.  Fortunately my daughter-lin-law refused to have this useless operation performed on my grandson.
IP Logged
Rick176701
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #34 on: Jun 4th, 2009, 8:49am »

on Jun 4th, 2009, 1:06am, Youngren wrote:
Brome clay:

I do not intend this as criticism at all, I just wanted to point out that it is now accepted in medicine that there is no reason at all for circumcision ...   

This is especially true if one disregards this information posted on the renegade website run by the U.S. National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health:

Circumcision Can Reduce AIDS Risk, Study Shows
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/news/fullstory_83438.html

Circumcision Guards Against STDs
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/news/fullstory_82137.html

It is also now "accepted" that the U.S. did not really put a man on the moon with 1969's Apollo mission, it is not legal for the U.S. Treasury to collect income tax, and the World War II Holocaust of Jews was also an elaborate hoax.

We now return you to reality.

I do not intend this as criticism at all, I just wanted to point out that "opinion" (to which everyone is entitled) is sometimes stated as "fact" on the Internet.
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

Women do community, men do civilization.

« Reply #35 on: Jun 4th, 2009, 9:39am »

Quote:
I just wanted to point out that "opinion" (to which everyone is entitled) is sometimes stated as "fact" on the Internet.

While that is true, Rick, it is also true that in the past  the most august medical bodies in the world at various times have also said that male circumcision prevents several types of cancer (in both men and women), limits the likelihood of gonorrhea, syphilis, and other STDs, and significantly reduces the occurrence of other diseases & conditions and even masturbation! Every one of those claims was later retracted, even though your citation on STDs brings that subject back again. In addition to making all of these false claims the "authorities"  who propound them often leave out 1) the fact that most of the cancers "prevented" are quite uncommon anyway, and 2) (where the argument is one of reduction rather than elimination) how great the reduction actually is, in percentages. Or if they do include them, those numbers are challenged successfully in the later, debunking study. And on it goes.

I have been reading these claims for the presumed advantages of circumcision all my life. In each case the pattern seems to be that about 5 to 15 years after a particular advantage is widely touted as "certain", it suffers a complete reversal, only to be followed by yet another discovered "advantage" to take its place. I can only conclude that there is a constituency out there of people who benefit one way or another from the notion that circumcision is "good". These folks, it seems, can be counted on the take up the cudgels in defense of circumcising by touting everything from medical advantages to psychological advantages to spiritual advantages. For this reason, I remain extremely skeptical of whatever the new claims of medical or other advantage are. As does my doctor by the way, a Jewish woman who mentioned to me last year that she had decided to not have her son circumcised, after she and her husband had done an exhaustive review of the medical literature. Part of her reasoning was that it should be his decision when he gets older, not hers. Neither she nor her husband was particularly impressed with the evidence in favor. Plus she was aware that foreskins have a good deal of nerve endings that provide pleasure.  
IP Logged
Travess
YaBB God

Wanting a National CFNM day!

« Reply #36 on: Jun 4th, 2009, 10:07am »

on Jun 4th, 2009, 9:39am, Allan_C. wrote:
Plus she was aware that foreskins have a good deal of nerve endings that provide pleasure.

Say what now....?    Shocked

Thats a New on me...!

Travess
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #37 on: Jun 5th, 2009, 1:45am »

Travess, if your comment was serious about foreskin nerve endings I am pretty sure it is true that about 30% of all penile nerve endings are in the foreskin. I have read that several times. That was the theory behind the late 19th century advocacy of circumcision in America -- to prevent or at least discourage boys from masturbating.
IP Logged
Rick176701
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #38 on: Jun 5th, 2009, 9:13am »

on Jun 4th, 2009, 9:39am, Allan_C. wrote:
... In each case the pattern seems to be that about 5 to 15 years after a particular advantage is widely touted as "certain", it suffers a complete reversal, only to be followed by yet another discovered "advantage" to take its place ...

Hi Allan_C.--

I appreciate your comments and do not pretend to be an authority on the efficacy of circumcision. My purpose was to point out that the controversy over circumcision cam hardly be considered settled.

Every parent should make his/her own best decisions.

Thanks for adding some further perspective to the discussion.

Rick
IP Logged
Travess
YaBB God

« Reply #39 on: Jun 5th, 2009, 11:30am »

on Jun 5th, 2009, 1:45am, Allan_C. wrote:
I am pretty sure it is true that about 30% of all penile nerve endings are in the foreskin. I have read that several times.

I have to admit, to having NEVER read a single solitary word on the subject, so couldn't honestly comment one way or another on any Literature put forth. What I do know is, that I have lived the Entire 34 yrs of my Life, with my Foreskin intact, and have never found the sensations on that particular area, to be any different than that of the skin on my big toe, or even my elbow.

Since reading your remark, I have however also spoken to several of my Male friends on the Subject (all of whom are Uncircumcized) and all were a little bewildered by the concept, of the Foreskin being a Source of Pleasure....! (Other than it being Funny to look at that is!)

Kind Regards,

Travess
« Last Edit: Jun 5th, 2009, 11:32am by Travess » IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #40 on: Jun 5th, 2009, 5:56pm »

Hi Travess.  

Don't know about you and yours but I can attest that I feel a lot of sensations in my foreskin. I recall when I was younger I could masturbate to ejaculation by manipulating almost exclusively my foreskin. To this day, I find it the part of my penis that first responds to touching to bring on sexual excitement. (That is, to the degree physical contact -- rather than emotional, psychological or even intellectual energy -- is providing the sexual excitement, it starts in my foreskin.)

This is from Wikipedia:

Quote:
At the end of foreskin, there is a band of tissue called the ridged band, which, according to one study, is rich in nerve endings called Meissner's corpuscles.[2] According to a study by Sorrells et al., the five most sensitive areas of the penis are on the foreskin.[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin

(In my case, it is the last quarter inch or so of my foreskin which is so very sensitive, consistent with the quote.)

The article also contains various pro and con arguments about the importance and sensitivity of the foreskin. These are consistent with what I mentioned earlier -- that there seems to be a never-ending discussion if not a 'battle' about the usefulness or not of the foreskin.

My own experiences are such that I find my foreskin quite sensitive and I would most definitely not want to be without it (the occasional stuck zipper notwithstanding), but obviously others' mileage may vary.

Best regards,

Allan

IP Logged
Travess
YaBB God

« Reply #41 on: Jun 5th, 2009, 7:02pm »

Maybe its psychological....?

I've always hated my Foreskin (well, as least as long as I can remember), and as such, probably disassociate any pleasure that comes with it...!(though I can't attest for my Friends!)  

I have always felt, that if we had a Boy, Circumcision would be the only way to go. But that choice would have been based solely on my own experiences, which could possibly have been quite off the mark...!

Who'd have Thunk...?

Kind regards,

Travess
IP Logged
scooter
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Senior Member

« Reply #42 on: Jun 6th, 2009, 8:34am »

Methinks this is one of those 'grass is greener' phenomena.  I'm cut, but get turned on by the visual aspects of uncircumcized dick in all of its states.   There's just enough mystery involved.  But to be truthful (not that anyone asked or cares to hear), I've only ever looked at them, never had any first-'hand' experience.  I don't know how it would be to live with one.  I'm sure I wouldn't want to get the foreskin caught in a zipper or tear it from too hard a workout.
IP Logged

Show me yours and I'll take a picture of it
Will_CRASH_Reuther
YaBB Full Member

Gaudeam non sequitur separati mundo!

« Reply #43 on: Jun 6th, 2009, 4:57pm »

I'm circumcised--and happy enough in my ignorance of the proper care and manipulation of a foreskin--but I used to read (in more than one source) that there were occasions when a retracted forskin could become "locked" in a painful position when an erection occurred.  I'm perfectly willing to believe that that was nothing but pro-circumcision propaganda!  But I would prefer to ask those with personal experience, whether this is true, or entirely bogus.  What about it?  

-- "Crash"  
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #44 on: Jun 6th, 2009, 5:31pm »

It has certainly never happened to me. The only thing painful I can recall from my foreskin is a couple of times having it caught in a zipper -- that is painful enough to insure that you make that mistake no more frequently than every 20 or 25 years. And I got a sore frenulum once or twice while having intercourse, or trying to, with a particular woman whose vagina did not lubricate sufficiently (before she told me that she was "bisexual"). The frenumlum is the little piece of skin at the base of the penis head that links to the foreskin from the shaft. It is removed during circumcision. You also have a frenulum under your tongue connecting it to floor of your mouth, a couple more attaching your lips to your mouth, and women have a tiny frenulum attaching the clit to the clit hood. In all cases it acts like a little hinge.
IP Logged
MW
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #45 on: Jun 25th, 2009, 4:03pm »

on Jun 6th, 2009, 4:57pm, Will_CRASH_Reuther wrote:
I'm circumcised--and happy enough in my ignorance of the proper care and manipulation of a foreskin--but I used to read (in more than one source) that there were occasions when a retracted forskin could become "locked" in a painful position when an erection occurred.  I'm perfectly willing to believe that that was nothing but pro-circumcision propaganda!  But I would prefer to ask those with personal experience, whether this is true, or entirely bogus.  What about it?  

-- "Crash"  

I've never had any problems, either.  But like any other organ, the prepuce (foreskin) can have troubles.  Some are associated with the symptoms you describe.  Here are three:

Balanitis: Inflammation of the penis head (glans).  Sometimes causes inelasticity of the foreskin, which might make it painful or difficult to pull back.

Phimosis: Where there is constriction of the male foreskin so that it cannot be pulled back over the glans of the penis.  This generally occurs during physical development and is not likely to occur or reoccur at a later age.  

Paraphimosis: This is a condition where there is constriction in the glans penis by a piece of proximally placed foreskin.

I've never heard of the prepuce becoming "locked"...it really is  a very flexible organ generally.  Phimosis could conceivably be described as "locking," but it is better described as constriction.  But it is rare...about as rare as having a deformed hand or arm as a birth defect.

Check it out:

http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/symptom/prepuce-problems.htm  
« Last Edit: Jun 25th, 2009, 5:39pm by MW » IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #46 on: Jun 25th, 2009, 5:55pm »

Dr. Oz did a program recently on the penis.  In that program he touched on the subject of circumcision.  What he said is that the National College of Pediatricians takes no position as to circumcision.  He did indicate that the justification for it is for reasons of hygiene ahd he did mention that there was reason to believe that it was easier to pass HIV if you were uncircumcised.  Apparently the practice will continue to be controversial.  

My only comment would be that the burden of proof is obviously on circumcision.  My general opinion as to any operation is that if it isn't absolutely necessary, don't do it!
IP Logged
MW
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #47 on: Jun 25th, 2009, 9:50pm »

on Jun 25th, 2009, 5:55pm, Youngren wrote:
Dr. Oz did a program recently on the penis.  In that program he touched on the subject of circumcision.  What he said is that the National College of Pediatricians takes no position as to circumcision.  He did indicate that the justification for it is for reasons of hygiene ahd he did mention that there was reason to believe that it was easier to pass HIV if you were uncircumcised.  Apparently the practice will continue to be controversial.  

My only comment would be that the burden of proof is obviously on circumcision.  My general opinion as to any operation is that if it isn't absolutely necessary, don't do it!

Well said, Youngren.  Not to be at all argumentative…but I would like to address the two points he puts forward: Hygiene and HIV.  If someone is concerned about hygiene, he or she is dealing with a male who doesn’t bathe regularly.  In the shower there is nothing special about the penis.  You just pull the prepuce back and run some soap and water over it.  If you are dealing with someone who can’t do that, you are hanging out with the wrong kind of people (ie, people who use methamphetamines are known to fall into the habit of never bathing or brushing the teeth).

Circumcision started in America during the masturbation hysteria of the late Victorian Era, when a few American doctors—notably Dr. John C. Kellogg, the wacky naturopath whose life was chronicled in the film “Road to Wellness”—advocated circumcising boys to punish them for the “evil” of masturbating.  It was believed that circumcised penises would be difficult to manipulate to ejaculation—they didn’t know cause they certainly weren’t circumcised themselves.   Roll Eyes

When practically a whole generation had become circumcised in the US, and men tended to be embarrassed about the (then) malformation, there were invented a whole host of hygiene issues, which they then used to justify circumcising their children.  Around again it went.  In the mid-90s the US was over 90% circumcised, while the UK and nations of Western Europe are overwhelmingly uncircumcised.

A massive US Navy study started in the early-1940s debunked all but one of the hygiene myths—the one: circumcised men tend to get urinary tract infections more than uncircumcised men.  In other words the prepuce (foreskin) is a form of protective labia that appears on nearly every orifice on the body (think eyelids, buttocks, lips, prepuce and on women, labia and specifically, the hood; the nose and ears are protected in other ways, but must remain open to function) and help keep out infectious agents.  Today, partially as a result of organizations such as "Doctors Opposing Circumcision,” the proportion of circumcised in the US has dropped dramatically.

From “Doctors Opposing Circumcision”  (doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/DOC/circumcision_quiz.htm)

Take this quiz, and find out whether you believe the myths that far too many doctors believe, or whether you are an informed layperson or a foreskin-friendly physician who knows and understands the scientific facts about circumcision.

1.  As regards pain, circumcision:
A.  Does not hurt.
B.  Is excruciating for an infant as well as an adult. Tightening the circumcision clamp puts crushing pressure on a large area of sensitive skin.

2.  The foreskin is:
A.  A useless piece of skin
B.  An integral part of the male sexual organ, containing most of the nerve endings of sexual pleasure.

3.  During circumcision, the infant:
A.  Goes to sleep.
B.  Withdraws into a state of neurogenic shock (coma), due to sudden massive pain.

4.  With respect to functions, the foreskin:
A.  Has no function. It is “just a piece of skin.”
B.  Has at least three major functions:
1.  Protection of the glans penis, an internal organ.
2.  Coverage of the shaft of the elongated, erect penis.
3.  Provision of most of the nerves for sexual response
    (the ridged bands on the inner lining of the foreskin).

5.  With respect to cancer of the penis, circumcision:
A.  Prevents it.
B.  Has nothing to do with penile cancer. (American Cancer Society, 1989)

6.  With respect to ethics, a doctor who performs a circumcision:
A.  Is practicing reasonable medicine.
B.  Violates all seven Principles of the AMA Code of Ethics; violates a primary tenet of health care, First, Do No Harm; and violates the Golden Rule.

7.  With respect to human rights, a doctor who performs a circumcision:
A.  Is within his rights.    
B.  Violates a basic human right, the right to an intact body. The infant has the right not to have normal body parts removed without his express consent. The doctor has failed to obtain the informed consent of the mutilee. The doctor is violating the Nuremberg Code of Ethics, which regulates experimentation on humans.

8.  With respect to safety, circumcision is:
A.  Safe
B.  Kills an unknown number of U.S. infants every year.

9.  With respect to complications, circumcision has:
A.  Very few complications
B.  A 100% complication rate – in every instance the loss of a useful organ. In addition, there are many unrecorded complications, including deaths. Health costs of circumcised boys 5x those of intact boys!

10.         The loss of foreskin:
A.  Has no effect on later life.
B.  Contributes to inferior sexual relations, which leads to increased divorce rates, increased violence, increased exposure to sexually transmitted diseases, and contributes to impotence, especially after age 40.

If you answered A to every question, you believe in myths. If you answered B, you are informed with the latest scientific information on this harmful procedure.

The reason that doctors accept these myths, when they usually are eager to accept the scientific evidence on most topics, is that circumcisers are almost always victims of the procedure. An important body part has been stolen from them and they have great difficulty dealing with that loss. If they are women practitioners, they have either agreed to having their sons’ foreskins amputated, or they did a number of circumcisions without thinking, then lacked the courage to acknowledge the harm they had caused.

The purpose of this brief questionnaire is to help people better understand how doctors can be so misled, and so misleading.

George C. Denniston MD, MPH
   President

Why is the most "advanced" nation in the industrialized world alone in practicing a disturbing archaism from less enlightened times? In "The Saharasian Connection," Dr. James DeMeo, who calls circumcision "an ancient blood ritual ... that has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with medicine, health, or science in practically all cases," puts forth this hypothesis: "The fact that so many circumcised American men, and mothers,  
nurses, and obstetricians are ready to defend the practice in the face of contrary epidemiological evidence is a certain giveaway to hidden, unconscious motives and disturbed emotional feelings about the penis and sexual matters in general."
« Last Edit: Jun 26th, 2009, 4:11pm by MW » IP Logged
MW
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #48 on: Jun 25th, 2009, 10:12pm »

The AIDs connection comes from the unfinished French/South African study.  The French pulled out of the study because of methodological improprieties.  In other words, cheating.  You can’t make up data.  The South Africans apparently put their agenda before truth, and that doesn’t cut in legitimate science.

Here is a comment:

Quote:
Male circumcision overstated as prevention tool against AIDS

New study finds the key to understanding the global spread of AIDS is the size of the infected prostitute community around the world
In new academic research published today in the online, open-access, peer-reviewed scientific journal PLoS ONE, male circumcision is found to be much less important as a deterrent to the global AIDS pandemic than previously thought. The author, John R. Talbott, has conducted statistical empirical research across 77 countries of the world and has uncovered some surprising results.

The new study finds that the number of infected prostitutes in a country is the key to explaining the degree to which AIDS has infected the general population. Prostitute communities are typically very highly infected with the virus themselves, and because of the large number of sex partners they have each year, can act as an engine driving infection rates to unusually high levels in the general population. The new study is entitled “Size Matters: The Number of Prostitutes and the Global HIV/AIDS Pandemic” and is freely available online at the PLoS ONE publication website at http://plosone.org/doi/pone.0000543.

The study has a number of important findings that should impact policy decisions in the future. First, male circumcision, which in previous studies had been found to be important in controlling AIDS, becomes statistically irrelevant once the study controls for the number of prostitutes in a country. The study finds that the more Muslim countries of North Africa do indeed suffer much less AIDS than southern and western Africa, but this lower prevalence is not due to higher numbers of circumscribed males in these Muslim communities, but rather results from the fact that there are significantly fewer prostitutes in northern Africa on a per capita basis. It appears that religious families in the north, specifically concerned fathers and brothers, do a much better job protecting their daughters from predatory males than do those in the south. A history of polygamy in these Muslim communities does not appear to contribute to hi gher AIDS prevalence as previously speculated. In a frequently cited academic paper, Daniel Halperin, an H.I.V. specialist at the Harvard Center for Population and Development and one of the world’s leading advocates for male circumcision, weighted results from individual countries by their population. When this artificial weighting was removed Talbott found that circumcision was no longer statistically significant in explaining the variance in AIDS infection rates across the countries of the World.

Second, to date, there has not been an adequate explanation as to why Africa as a continent is experiencing an AIDS epidemic far in excess of any other region of the world with some African countries’ prevalence rates exceeding 25% of the adult population and tens of millions dying from the disease on the continent. Talbott’s new study suggests that the reason is that Africa as a whole has four times as many prostitutes as the rest of the word and they are more than four times as infected. Some southern Africa countries have as many as 7% of their adult females infected and working as prostitutes while in the developed world typically this percentage of infected prostitutes is less than .1%. If these 7% of infected prostitutes in Africa sleep with five men in a week that means they are subjecting 35% of the country’s male population to the virus weekly. The virus is not easy to transmit heterosexually, b ut over time with multiple exposures, infection is inevitable. These men then act as a conduit to bring the virus home to their villages, their other casual sex partners and to their wives.

The study has important policy implications. Several international AIDS organizations have begun to provide funding for male circumcisions as a deterrent to AIDS. While male circumcision may indeed reduce the risk of transmission by some 50% to 60% in each sexual encounter, reducing single encounter transmission rates alone cannot control the epidemic. The reason is that individuals in highly infected countries have multiple contacts with the infected so reducing transmission rates only defers the inevitable.

The real question is what can be done with the prostitute community. Outlawing the world’s oldest profession would most likely prove to be ineffective. If the profession can be legalized and treatment and care provided to the practitioners, there would be much more reason to be hopeful. But, and this is the key, programs of action can not just be voluntary. Too many innocent people are dying and there is too much disregard for human life among infected prostitutes to leave treatment decisions solely up to them. A program of testing and treatment for prostitutes must be mandatory and those that refuse treatment must be held liable.  
Many international aid organizations are against such mandatory treatment programs for prostitutes as they find them to be discriminatory, violate the individual’s human rights and are perceived as an attack on female prostitutes who are viewed as victims of gender and income inequality. Such organizations do not properly weigh the loss of human rights and life itself that this virus, unleashed on a community, is causing. This virus, itself, is a violation of human rights and we must do everything in our power to stop it. To argue we should do nothing about infected prostitutes during an AIDS epidemic because of a fear of creating a stigma against the infected would be like an animal rights activist claiming that a rabid dog must be allowed to run free in a neighborhood regardless of how many men women and children he infected and killed.

It is not surprising that computer models rarely show the virus reaching epidemic proportions; it is very hard to transmit this illness heterosexually. Only when model building researchers introduce a highly sexually active infected subset of “prostitutes” to their mathematical models does the infection spread exponentially to the general population.

johntalbs@hotmail.com
646-202-0903
Public Library of Science

IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #49 on: Jun 26th, 2009, 1:32pm »

Two excellent postings on circumcision, MW. Good going.

Since my last posting on the subject (earlier in this thread) I have come into social contact with a woman who, in her 60s, still pickets the White House and other US governmental bodies on the general subject of being against genital mutilation and against male circumcision in particular. She is a well-degreed professional who essentially subscribes to the position as expressed in one of your notes: "The reason that doctors accept these myths, when they usually are eager to accept the scientific evidence on most topics, is that circumcisers are almost always victims of the procedure. An important body part has been stolen from them and they have great difficulty dealing with that loss. If they are women practitioners, they have either agreed to having their sons’ foreskins amputated, or they did a number of circumcisions without thinking, then lacked the courage to acknowledge the harm they had caused." Prior to meeting her I was not aware of how widespread the opposition to male circumcision has become and how organized it is. More power to them!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples