CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 22nd, 2014, 3:23am

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, PumpkinEater, Anon, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, igorisapud, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   Video Chatting & CFNM
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Video Chatting & CFNM  (Read 4797 times)
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Video Chatting & CFNM
« on: May 9th, 2005, 6:48pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Ceeme asked about CFNM opportunities on webcams, so here are some of my experiences and thoughts.

I realize there are many of you with much experience as well, so feel free.

Webcams: They were orginally expensive as high as $120 when they first came out.  These days they are cheap and you can get one for as little as $20, and if you get on ebay, you can get a good quality used webcam for hardly anything (I'd bet a lot of disgruntled spouses are selling them - cheating has gone high tech and you can do it home in your bedroom while wifey's away!).

Websites:  The problem with websites and getting the right CFNM opportunities is the onslaught of "dick flashers" on the Internet.  They are desperate to have women see them stroking it, so they go to webcam chatrooms with dicks in hand and start rapid-firing their erection to anything that remotely sounds female.  This "in your face" attitude has really turned women off in these chatrooms and since the females know it is always there whenever they allow it, they aren't as enthused as women were when webcamming just got started with CUSEEME.    

For me, I lose all desire if I have to ask a woman to view me - it is like she is doing a favor and there is no interest.

With that said, I think the following are probably the most popular for webcamming and CFNM:

Yahoo Chats - If you have a webcam and a Yahoo profile (they're free), you can get into hundreds of chatrooms that allow you to meet up with as many as 40 people in a room, of which there are usually about 10% to 20% real females - rest are males, lurkers and "bots" (bots are programs that emulate female postings to get you to accept spam or go to malicious sites).

To get to Yahoo chats, you must also have Yahoo Instant Messanger.  At the top you will see a "Chat" icon.  I've found that by going to the "Romance" category, you will see the various "User Rooms".  there are numerous ones for cock judging by women, which are supposed to be 100% cfnm, and the women expect to see and judge the cocks, not show.  There are also Yahoo Groups for women and men to get together for the women to judge the cocks of men without having to show.  Men masturbating during the judging is expected by the women.

Also, with Yahoo IM you can do you IMing with webcams on both ends for one-on-one.  The other IM services also offer this, but Yahoo is the best in my opinion.

there are a lot of stories, photos and videos of actual "dick flashing" you can find in the Webcam forum of:
  www.dickflash.com

My problem with a lot of these is that guys go into chat rooms with Asian women, and start flashing away, then videocapture it.  The women almost never ask to see it.  But there are some great reactions by these girls when they see the guys stroking their hardon.

There are servers you can join that have higher quality webcam chatting with many options.   They have become very sophisticated.    If you really want to get into CFNM webcamming, it's worth joining one or more of these.  If you join one (usually about a one-time $40 membership fee), I'd recommend one of the more known ones as they have many more people (here's the three everyone hears the most about):

http://www.ispq.com/
http://www.icuii.com/
http://www.jmeeting.com/

For those with thoughts, please contribute...
« Last Edit: May 9th, 2005, 6:56pm by Brad » IP Logged
ceeme
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Video Chatting & CFNM
« Reply #1 on: May 10th, 2005, 1:21pm »

Thanks for that response Brad it was very helpful.  I hadn't understood the server part of it before now it makes more sense.  I will be purchasing a cam soon and perhaps will post here my experiances.
ceeme
IP Logged
videodude
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #2 on: May 11th, 2005, 3:45pm »

I use ISPQ, which costs a one-time $40 (although they have sales from time to time). I have tried others, but keep coming back to this one.

For those who don't know how these videochat lines work, let me try to describe it for you. You have a choice of several 'rooms' you can visit. Some of the rooms are G-rated ... no unwanted sex/flashing and if you DO .. you can be turfed. Some of the rooms are X-rated, in which anything goes.

Each room contains a number of users. Each user provides a name and comment and photo, and more detail in a 'profile' that you can call up to review. If you like what you see and read, you can send the user a Quick Message. The QM consists of some text "hi, how are you, I love your smile, what are you up to today?", and a photo that you snap off with your webcam.

Many women will locate in the X-rated rooms not because they want to see your dick, but because that is the room in which most of the guys hang out. Some guys get ticked at that … but you have to understand why they do it. Many women will include in their profiles, language along the lines of ‘please don’t flash me unasked’.

Typically when I use the system .. during the day .. there might be 1500 or so users connected, but it is worth noting that many of those users will be connected but not 'present' .. they aren't active. Of the 1500 users maybe only a couple of hundred are really 'there' and chatting.

When you meet someone you would like to chat with again, you can designate them a PAL, and they will show in a separate listing. I have just over 100 PALS in my listing, and right now ... just one is online. You can designate your status for your PALS to see and my friend has designated herself as 'away' .. so in her case I know she is connected but is not chatting at present. If I want to chat with someone right now, I'll have to try my luck with someone in the general listings.

Let's talk about flashing because one or two of you might be interested in that ... ummmm ... guys flashing their dicks FILL THE AIRWAVES, but that is often not a good thing, unless it is two guys. But I will qualify this statement later.

Here’s the thing. The vast majority of girls are NOT INTERESTED in chatting with an anonymous cock. Put yourself in their shoes. They sign on, and from day one they are swamped with flashers … message after message from fucking NITWITS holding their pitiful dicks and expecting a reply. What a fucking joke. I think half the losers who sign on to these chatlines NEVER get to chat with a ‘real’ girl, ever.

However. Females DO know that guys like sex, and they know that guys like to show off (if they don’t know this before they webcam, they sure do after a few minutes of it .. most know it beforehand and ‘expect’ some flashing but not so much as they get) and at least some of them also like sex. So … if you treat them respectfully, get to know them, chat them up nicely by keeping the sex-talk down or out completely, then all kinds of wonderful things can happen to your ‘relationship’ if you play your cards right. Treat it like you would a real relationship .. start off slowly, then play it by ear.

After they get to know you … they will often let you, or even encourage you to, get naked. Some of them will be doing this primarily for you, because they know you like it. Some of them will like it a lot and be doing it for both of you. Some of them will get naked themselves (or flash cleavage or breasts at least). Some of them will let you connect with streaming video .. movie-mode … where she can watch you masturbate and/or vice versa.

The ‘relationships’ come along much faster than one in real life. Your ‘first date’ might be the first 15 minutes of the conversation, and your ‘second date’, where sex rears its head, might happen very quickly … or not .. each woman is different.

Some women are rather more interested in flirting themselves … they are exhibitionists … but like watching you to see how ‘effective’ their flirting has been.

Some women pals never get to the point where sex is involved. Or sometimes your ‘relationship’ will morph into a ‘sexless’ friendship from a ‘sex’ one .. and vice versa.

What do women do with anonymous flashers? According to my chats with pals … most of the time they ignore you, and/or ‘block’ you from contacting them again. Sometimes they blast right back with some (quite deserved) attack on your intelligence or body or equipment. I have a few friends who will attempt to use humor to shame you .. or convert you, ask you to please show your face.

What do women like in a naked body? They like fit and trim. Some like a lot of muscles but most are neutral about that. They don’t like fat and sloppy. And yes they like large better than small … but they aren’t going to dump you if you happen to be short in that department.

Many of them also prefer groomed … a neat pubic area … not necessarily shaved, but trimmed is good.

All that said, there are some out-and-out visual women … but these are rare. I have chatted with some who will tell me how many dicks they are currently viewing .. 7 .. 8 ..15 ..12 .. lol .. they just like them.

There are also a LOT of ‘fake’ girls .. gay guys with software that emulates a webcam … they try to fool you with sexy photos of a girl. Some of them are very convincing … everyone is fooled from time to time .. usually they give it away by asking to see your dick on message two or three.

Bottom line. Start with intelligence and a sense of humor (at the top of most of their lists), be patient and respectful, and lots of fun will cum, err come, your way.
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #3 on: May 11th, 2005, 6:57pm »

I agree with videodude completely on this.  The new version of ICUII claims to have the ability to stop the fake webcast where a video is shown the observer that is really just a program.   If this is true, I'm sure the others will adopt similar security programs.

Frankly, I quit using the video chat rooms that are paid for because I guess I have too much pride to stand in line behind a bunch of agressive flashers trying to get the attention of a woman just so she will select me as the one she will allow (solely for my own pleasure) to expose myself.

I have actually found meeting women in chat rooms and in online dating services outside of a webcam environment usually leads to webcam encounters.   Using one of the IM servers, I will see they are online and we message back and forth, and they will often ask for me to open my webcam, often opening theirs.   I will first say "I don't have my shirt on, don't want to be rude", and they will always say "no problem!"    I work out a lot so I get compliments on my chest/arms.   I then thank them and say that I think my legs are my best feature.  As I often have work out sweat bottoms, I simply let them steer the conversation to my removing my bottoms as well.  It can be anything from "mmmm, like to see them sometime"  to "I bet, can i look at them now?"  A few exchanges of messages implying I would be happy to take my bottoms off, but don't want to offend her.   Most of the time within three or four messages exchanged, my bottoms are off too.  I sit their in my tight briefs.  If she wants those off to, *she* will throw out the lines or innuendos that open the door for me to do it.   Sometimes they are too subtle about it and there is a challenge communicating.  Once I sat there for almost an hour in my briefs not volunteering to take them off until she clearly opened the door to go in that direction - all of my lead up comments and the like were parried by her.  Finally as we danced around it she said "OK, OK, OK -  I'll say it!  Take off those briefs, I want to see your cock!!!  

Once you are naked and she starts talking about your cock/balls in front of her, most of us get aroused, particularly if there's been a build up to it.  If you are naked, dick on display, then I have NEVER met a girl that said "I just want to see you naked, I don't want to see it hard".   They always enjoy seeing your erection, and always enjoy watching you jack it off and cumming.  Here again, some are more straight forward, others are first timers and uncertain where it is all going.  The first timers are often the best - I play coy.  I let her know that I am glad she enjoys seeing me nude, that I love her appreciation, but not offering to take it to the next step.  Her just knowing how I feel opens her up to talk about my body, my cock, maybe asking to see my butt.   Those are wonderful playful moments that are foreplay for her, and she usually enjoys the gradual build up.   I have sat there a while naked and getting somewhat erect without masturbating.   Going slow for her and letting her always take it to the next step is delightful.   When I get hard, and I always do, I apologize for it, which is met with her attempt to take away the guilt through showing appreciation and complimenting my erection.  I will offer that I am so pleased she is comfortable with me being erect, and how much I am enjoying the videochat like this.   I then ask if it is acceptable if I stroke it, and when they say "yes, please feel free to" or "yes, I want to see that", it is hard not to explode immediately.   Even the masturbation can be done slowly, not cumming to soon.  Some will want me to stand and get a side view of my erection, then, watch me jack off from the side.  Others may say "don't cum yet, I just want to watch you for a while", but they too always come to a point when they want to see me cum.  I've had some ask me to get a wine glass and cum in it so they could see (often the domination types).

The wonderful thing about meeting women outside of the environment where there's a bunch of webcam flashers is that they are not jaded yet, and if you get them in a webcam sessions, they often have never seen a guy nude on webcam.   When you end up naked for them and masturbating for them to see, and it's their first time, there is often a bonding with them that takes place.  It is more like having sex with them, and many tell me that they feel we've already had sex.   This is a far cry different than how women respond on these webcam servers, and has led on a number of instances to dating and real sex with them - if they like what they see on the webcam, if they can connect in real life, they usually will if they can.

Lastly, at the first Full Monty Party on the home page, a couple of the women that came to the party I met on ICUII, had performed for them, told them about the party, and they came.   This is how I met Amethyst, the girl that took the photos on the main home page.   She was in the marines at Camp Pendleton and loved the whole CFNM concept.

« Last Edit: May 11th, 2005, 7:08pm by Brad » IP Logged
videodude
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #4 on: May 11th, 2005, 9:18pm »

I might try that .. meeting in a text-only environment first. I agree completely with you about the newbies being best .. they haven't yet become jaded with it all. Any woman who has been videochatting for a couple of years has seen thousands of dicks ..  several lifetime's worth .. and they are more difficult to come around.

Sometimes I find some exceptionally hot young girl and set myself a  long-range objective to seduce her .. and in my case I have a large age barrier to overcome (I'm 50-something). If I start with a face ... they usually just don't answer, not wanting to chat with someone as old as dad. So I start with a below the waist shot, me in jeans, mostly unzipped or unbuttoned, and the outline of my cock quite visible. I could be 18 from that angle ... and although you wouldn't appear like that in realtime public, for video chatlines it is relatively tame. And they know right away what I am there for.

So I go about trying to seduce her with humor. If I am really on my game, she'll chat with my jeans for awhile. If she is not interested I won't bug her. She will at some point ask to see my face .. I kid her about that for a couple of QMs, inventing stupid funny reasons why I can't, all the while she is opening up to me. And sometimes I will offer first ... knowing that she really is interested in who I am .. that earns me brownie points.

So the more jean messages I can get away with the better, but eventually I raise the cam to my face. I'm not a bad looking guy, but a spread of 25, 30, 35 years is large. I give her an easy way to opt out, saying 'I might not be your type, but sure hope I am''. I might follow up with something like 'hey it's not like we're going to get married or anything, right?'. Bottom line is I hardly ever fail with anyone 30+. Younger than that, there are some girls who just aren't sexually interested but after bonding they are always polite and almost sorry for me .. lol .. and often we just keep chatting on a no-sex basis and I have made some good no-sex young friends that way. But often, even very young girls 18ish won't mind the age difference, because we have 'bonded' as you put it .. as long as you are amusing and polite.

At the other end of the age range ... there are some awesomly sexy 50-something women whose husbands have dried up, and who are looking for some action.

Highly recommended hobby ... but play nice.

IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples