CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 1st, 2014, 2:42am

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Photos
(Moderators: Rick176701, g_man, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Debbie_RN, Mansterdam, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, Brad, igorisapud, kiwimark, Anthony_M, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   DRUM ROLL PLEASE. CFNM Swim Site Launched
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: DRUM ROLL PLEASE. CFNM Swim Site Launched  (Read 16683 times)
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

DRUM ROLL PLEASE. CFNM Swim Site Launched
« on: Nov 20th, 2011, 2:14am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

This has been a two-year project. I give it to all of you who have an interest, free, for your own use (just as the original VSFW was given you). Here it is:

https://sites.google.com/site/historicarchives4maleswimming/home

Background: Ever since the creation of the Internet, we've watched heated debates on forums, boards and blogs about male nudity and swimming. Where did it happen? Was it institutionalized? Were females present? Old-timers had stories, younger folks called them liars, and everyone had an opinion.

I maintained a database of all files, links and materials others presented, but it was not near enough to give me my own opinions one way or another. I just didn't know.

But over time this database grew. I shelled hundreds of dollars for pay-per-view research and search sites that gave me more information including historical records, actual period-specific news articles, journals and a plethora of pictorial and video evidence that began to shape my opinion. I then began to develop resources that would expand my research uncovering surprising documents and written accounts that shocked me.

Finally, I decided I should dump it all into one place. Add objective commentary, and invite all my friends here at VSFW to come and look.

I invite you all to read the many pages and sub-pages, read the documents, journals, news articles and book passages. Watch the rare archival videos and look through the hundreds of photographs and period-specific artistic renderings. Then, come to your own conclusion. I made it easy for you, so please, don't start espousing opinions and conclusions until you have at least some basic level of education before criticizing - all you have to do is read, read, read, look, look, look...don't be LAZY!

SO, what are Brad's conclusions?

VSFW MYTHBUSTERS -

Myth - Before the turn of last century, it was common that younger males swam nude, not only at rivers and lakes, but at beaches and public venues with the opposite gender with them.

Confirmed. You will find rare historic videos, paintings, photographs and countless news articles and scholarly books that all evidence this was the case. In fact, prior to 1920, it was very common for a boy in his early teens or younger to be nude when at a watering place, even with girls his age (except here in the US where we were known to be more puritan/conservative...but you can read why on the site).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Myth - The mandate for men and boys to swim nude whereas women and girls did not was institutionalized.

Confirmed.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Myth - During the conservative Victorian Era and up through the Edwardian Era, while women would dress overly conservative at the beach, men were known to enjoy the same waters with them stark naked, even though when walking down the street these same men would wear a waistcoat, hat, and never expose their legs.

Confirmed. The documentation, journals, news articles and some of the rare video footage evidence that although it became less and less common as the 19th century wore on, even as late as the early 20th century, in certain European coastal areas, clothed women enjoyed the beach side-by-side with stark naked men.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Myth - At the YMCA and certain community association pools, adolescent boys would be required to take swim courses stark naked while girls would wear suits, AND, females were allowed to instruct the courses and there were sometimes mixed-gender crowds that would watch swim meets.

Confirmed. This was the hardest of all to find evidence, and for most of the time I did not believe it. However, we have numerous news articles talking about swimming classes and "parents" nights wherein boys were not to wear swimsuits. HOWEVER, this was rare. In general, at most Y and community association programs, men taught the boys, women taught the girls. I never found a single article/document that evidenced girls and boys took swim classes together wherein the boys were nude and the girls wore suits - I doubt that ever happened. (Btw, I've seen some argue that anyone that claims girls swam in classes at the YMCA was wrong because they instead swam at the YWCA - this demonstrates a less-than-average understanding of the Y program and it's history - it was very common for girls to enroll in swim classes at the YMCA in the 1930s through current times)

============

VERIFICATION. Rather than defend the documents presented as being authentic, I created an entirely separate section with many resource websites and Internet tools to allow the users to conduct their own research and verify the authenticity of any document presented. Over 90% can readily be found at their original archival source (Library of Congress, Original Newspaper Publication, Google Books, national film archives, etc.). SO, again, don't be fucking lazy. Research and get educated before you claim something is unauthentic or fake because your mother convinced you you were an expert in everything without the need to read - if you claim it's BS and you're wrong, and, you should have spent time becoming educated first....THIS TIME I WILL FUCKING BLAST YOUR IGNORANT DUMB ASS OUTTA HERE!!!!!

This is not a final project, but is still evolving. I hope many of my dear friends and long time members of this site will help me improve it by doing their own research, including helping me verify the authenticity (or lack thereof) of anything posted, and email me as to any new materials they find.

Enjoy! Now go and multiply my children....
« Last Edit: Nov 20th, 2011, 2:22am by Brad » IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: DRUM ROLL PLEASE. CFNM Swim Site Launched
« Reply #1 on: Nov 20th, 2011, 2:36am »

BTW, there are links to download the archives directly.   The original archives includes full newspaper pages where the article or column was located.  This provides authenticity of the documents.
IP Logged
scrubby
YaBB Senior Member

« Reply #2 on: Nov 20th, 2011, 4:06am »

on Nov 20th, 2011, 2:14am, Brad wrote:
However, we have numerous news articles talking about swimming classes and "parents" nights wherein boys were not to wear swimsuits.

Yeah, that was called "The Sandusky Rule" (ouch, that's a tasteless joke).

Well good luck sorting this all out Brad. It's a tough task.... I suspect there really is no definitive answer to most of these questions. While common sense tells me it was never common practice for nude males (at least post pubescent males) to swim with females there are always exceptions. Germany has a long nudist tradtion going way back, and male nudity has always been more acceptable than female nudity (contrary to what Hollywood movies would have us believe).

It's nice to see you trying to seperate fact from fiction, but that can still be kind of fuzzy line and it's a difficult task.
« Last Edit: Nov 20th, 2011, 4:06am by scrubby » IP Logged
freeed54
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #3 on: Nov 20th, 2011, 10:09am »

That is a brilliant site Brad. Congratulations! It is first class work.
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #4 on: Nov 20th, 2011, 1:04pm »

on Nov 20th, 2011, 10:09am, freeed54 wrote:
That is a brilliant site Brad. Congratulations! It is first class work.

Thank you!   It was a hell of a lot of effort.  The site only has about 10% of all the files and data reviewed, and it was tremendously educational.  I hope others can benefit from it.
IP Logged
Hooked6
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #5 on: Nov 21st, 2011, 7:28am »

Your site is one heck of a CFNM Swimming compendium! The material there is not only entertaining but contains a scholarly approach to the subject that could eventually be referenced for many a term paper or grad thesis on the subject.  

Thank you for taking the time to put this together. I was immensely impressed.
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #6 on: Nov 21st, 2011, 12:52pm »

on Nov 21st, 2011, 7:28am, Hooked6 wrote:
Your site is one heck of a CFNM Swimming compendium! The material there is not only entertaining but contains a scholarly approach to the subject that could eventually be referenced for many a term paper or grad thesis on the subject.

Thank you for taking the time to put this together. I was immensely impressed.

Thank you Mr. H!   Much of the content was indeed taken from scholars.  The matters involving CFNM swimming during the Victorian Era came from the Jane Austen site (referenced), and the several books and manuscripts posted - particularly Stephen Fisher's "Recreation and the Sea" - a must read for anyone that does not believe that men swam nude in the presence of women during the Victorian era (it has 78 independent references to back up his work).

Enjoy!
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #7 on: Nov 21st, 2011, 4:05pm »

Commentary:

Many of the observations and conclusions have been continually challenged by naysayers.   I too was a naysayer prior to the extensive research, and I hope others will follow suit.

Things to note:  

- As with anything, there are no absolutes, no standard rule, and customs varied widely not only between different eras, but also between countries, and even within countries customs varied between regions and venues..  *In general*, the US was more conservative than Europe about men's bathing attire during the 19th century.  I found evidence that as early as 1900 all men swimming in certain community pools, even when in a male-only environment, were required to wear suits.  Alternatively, I found examples as late as the latter 1970s where school swim programs still required boys to swim nude whereas girls wore suits.

-  It is easy to be a naysayer when you only have current culture and norms as a yardstick.   If one looks backwards 60 years with today's norms and is presented with a scenario wherein females taught classes to boys wherein boys swam nude, it is outlandish.   But if one looks forward 60 years with your baseline being, say, the 1880s, this would not only seem plausible, but logical given those same naked boys were routinely swimming that way on very public beaches or at, say, Trafalgar Square (see pictures of early 1900s).  

It all comes down to your frame of reference.

This area of research is highly esoteric and there is little out there.   Think for a moment if other social customs had comparably little available research and you were unaware of such trends, and, if someone presented you the following cultural trends during this same period covered by the swimming website (again, without any historic reference), what would you think?

- A time wherein US laws provided the legal ownership of another human being the same way one would own a plow.  

- Women were not considered equal to men and did not have the standing to vote.

- A large group of leaders of a country adopted a nation-policy that it would be better for that country to be rid of a certain culture, and therefore enacted a systematic policy to murder all 6 million that were part of that culture.

- You could not go into the same establishments as others, go to the same school or drink from the same fountain if your skin was a naturally different color.

-  Laws force sports teams to allow women to come into the locker rooms when the men are naked to talk to them, or for females to get a job that would allow them to monitor and watch male prison inmates bath or look at them when they are confined in a cell completely naked (these last two would be considered outlandish by those in the past eras in question).

We all readily embrace the above as historic fact, but absent a well written history, most of us would consider any of the above to be bizarre stories and absolutely improbable - far more so than say, men swimming at the beach au natural because they had been doing it that way for centuries, or, females could instruct boys in swimming lessons even though those boys are naked.

Think about it.
« Last Edit: Nov 21st, 2011, 4:12pm by Brad » IP Logged
chaoslord621
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Fairly Immoderate

« Reply #8 on: Nov 21st, 2011, 5:24pm »

Your site is brilliant. Thanks Brad.

Your dissertation re. cultural differences, cultural norms, the historical background to the evolution of the very concept of CFNM in this specific regard even more moot, dispassionately, objectively evaluated & written in your characteristically mellifluous & elegant style; it's a joy to read & also the site looks neat.

That last bit of my post was bathos. Huh

Hopefully it may sway the strange people who've recently posted on the board waffling on about 'liberals' into reconsidering their insular cultural norms.
« Last Edit: Nov 21st, 2011, 5:28pm by chaoslord621 » IP Logged

Just don't try it, despite the temptation. You'll regret it.
Pipe_Dreamer

Email

« Reply #9 on: Nov 21st, 2011, 8:15pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I went to school in England during the late 60's to the mid 70's and we never had to swim naked and I went to an all boys school.

I don't know about my early years but as a teenager having to swim naked in front of girls would of mortified me. Wouldn't have enjoyed being naked in front of guys either.

As I was watching those videos my first thought as to why they would make boys swim naked even after all the health "problems" were solved was touched on eventually in the interview with the guy from Texas. Child abuse. After what we've been seeing in the news (in the US) with the Penn state abuse case I would imagine the were more than a few adult swim coaches who used the practice as a way to ogle naked young boys. Probably leading to more than ogling.

Anyway I'm glad I never had to go through it.
« Last Edit: Nov 21st, 2011, 8:17pm by Pipe_Dreamer » IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #10 on: Nov 21st, 2011, 9:51pm »

on Nov 21st, 2011, 5:24pm, chaoslord621 wrote:
Your site is brilliant. Thanks Brad.

Your dissertation re. cultural differences, cultural norms, the historical background to the evolution of the very concept of CFNM in this specific regard even more moot, dispassionately, objectively evaluated & written in your characteristically mellifluous & elegant style; it's a joy to read & also the site looks neat.

That last bit of my post was bathos. Huh

Hopefully it may sway the strange people who've recently posted on the board waffling on about 'liberals' into reconsidering their insular cultural norms.

Wow, one of the most "mellifluous & elegant" compliments I've ever been paid.   That's very kind of you, and I hope that my work is worthy of such praise.

IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #11 on: Nov 24th, 2011, 3:08pm »

I've already updated the site.  I found a tremendous review on the history of nude swimming at the Y and other school programs by a guy that grew up back then, and, completed his own in-depth history analysis.  It echoes much of what was on the documentary videos, but has a lot more depth and understanding. (Go to the Stories board, and click on the first link on that page to read the entire write-up).

He also provides insights that were illuminating.    The 1960 Menasha article I had provided showed survey results from a school district ascertaining that about 2/3rds (20 out of 31 school districts surveyed) had institutionalized the policy requiring boys to swim nude whereas girls did not.  However, his research showed that the YMCA decided to require Y's to follow the American Public Health Association guidelines.  The APHA was founded in 1872, and is still headquarted in Washington, DC.

The APHA maintained a guideline that all males should swim nude up until 1962.  Thus, one can assume *most* YMCAs and other community associations and public schools who often followed these guidelines required men/boys to swim nude until 1962, assuming they maintained in their charter that they were to follow APHA guidelines as did the YMCA.

We have found a number of articles that have been verified (you can either download the entire newspaper page from our site or alternatively readily find the article on Google News search), that specifically indicate women were instructors and lifeguards at YMCAs during the 1950s, with one 1960 article indicating that virtually all instruction was provided by females at the Billings YMCA (20 on staff), with a photo of a female teaching the boys swimming class.  We also have articles confirming that at many YMCAs, there were parents nights wherein families were allowed to watch the boys' final swimming courses, and, that Red Cross certificates were often given to the boys with those from the Red Cross being females.  These well-documented situations at the YMCA all predated the removal of the nude-male swimming guideline by the APHA in 1962.

Given this recent revelation, my theory that females were allowed in only a few of the swim classes wherein boys swam nude may have been understated.  

Although I still believe it was not the norm, and, that most boys that swam nude at the Y probably will not remember any females present, if logic prevails, females in the pool area either instructing, monitoring or watching naked boys swim may have been more common than we realize - at least before 1962 when policies changed.   By the 1970s, I am sure it was very, very rare fora  woman to be in athletic surroundings where guys were naked (unless she was a sports reporter!).
IP Logged
Floridacowboy
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #12 on: Nov 27th, 2011, 6:34am »

This is a great start to some great cfnm art and lit. But it is only started. Keep going with it, add more. I especially enjoyed the beach art from the Victorian era. That's what cfnm is all about. My favorite artist was Sorolla. The naked boy with the clothed girl on the beach was almost perfect. I look forward to a lot more.
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #13 on: Nov 27th, 2011, 1:20pm »

on Nov 27th, 2011, 6:34am, Floridacowboy wrote:
This is a great start to some great cfnm art and lit. But it is only started. Keep going with it, add more. I especially enjoyed the beach art from the Victorian era. That's what cfnm is all about. My favorite artist was Sorolla. The naked boy with the clothed girl on the beach was almost perfect. I look forward to a lot more.

Thanks.  I hope to add more as people step up and help with the research, which is why I added the research resource page and links.

My favorite was the 1912 onward historic film of seaside activities wherein it can be seen grown men (or boys in their late teens) walked nonchalantly stark naked by clothed women in the water.  In confirms the historical writings, articles and books, and flies in the face of those that are naysayers yet uneducated in history.

Thanks again!
IP Logged
Floridacowboy
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #14 on: Nov 29th, 2011, 4:04am »

You hit the nail on the head in your last responce. CFNM is about women and men together. I don't really find it interesting to show pictures of males only nudes , nomater what the situation. It is when the males are naked in the presence of females that CFNM is about. I enjoy fantasizing about being in the CFNM senarios shown in art and photos. I also like to try imagining what the females would be thinking. How much they would they be enjoying the view. What erotic thoughts they would have. That's CFNM in a nutshell. So lets keep it up and keep it fun. Cheesy
IP Logged
TimTam
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #15 on: Nov 30th, 2011, 2:12pm »

Wow! This new swimming site is very impressive. I can't imagine all the work that went into it. Good job! I can see I will be spending a lot of time doing research on this site.
IP Logged

A life well wasted.
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #16 on: Nov 30th, 2011, 4:54pm »

on Nov 30th, 2011, 2:12pm, TimTam wrote:
Wow! This new swimming site is very impressive. I can't imagine all the work that went into it. Good job! I can see I will be spending a lot of time doing research on this site.

Glad you like it!  As you look through it, please let me know if there's any materials floating around out there, or, if you know of any verifiable historical information that can add to the site.  The email is on the site.

Enjoy!
IP Logged
Dan2
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #17 on: Nov 30th, 2011, 6:20pm »

Perhaps, Brad can also use the WayBack machine to find material, as well.   On my forum, I was able to find a few articles by using deal links found on VS4W.

Brad's next project could also be The History of Nude Art & Erotica. That would be interesting.    Tongue
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #18 on: Nov 30th, 2011, 8:39pm »

on Nov 30th, 2011, 6:20pm, Dan2 wrote:

Perhaps, Brad can also use the WayBack machine to find material, as well. On my forum, I was able to find a few articles by using deal links found on VS4W.

Brad's next project could also be The History of Nude Art & Erotica. That would be interesting. Tongue

The Wayback machine is helpful if you know a specific website you want to resurrect.   In fact, I just used it to resurrect the how-to post for uploading/posting videos/images after a number of folks complained about it being deleted.   But I don't know how to do searches on dead sites, if such a thing exists.

As it pertains to my next project....it's called "Brad needs to pay the bills" project.
IP Logged
hey2004
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Hottest woman ever...

« Reply #19 on: Dec 15th, 2011, 5:31pm »

This video was very informative on naked swimming in schools. It contains several accounts of accidental and deliberate CFNM.

Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGt_HUSSyQQ&feature=related

Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eznEFMp6odU&feature=related

Part 3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNxNnywZ3tU&feature=related
« Last Edit: Dec 15th, 2011, 5:38pm by hey2004 » IP Logged

CFNM all in my brain....
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #20 on: Dec 16th, 2011, 4:23am »

on Dec 15th, 2011, 5:31pm, hey2004 wrote:
This video was very informative on naked swimming in schools. It contains several accounts of accidental and deliberate CFNM.

Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGt_HUSSyQQ&feature=related

Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eznEFMp6odU&feature=related

Part 3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNxNnywZ3tU&feature=related

Thanks Hey2004.   These videos are actually embedded in the forum pages I created.    There's a lot more too....
IP Logged
hey2004
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Hottest woman ever...

« Reply #21 on: Dec 16th, 2011, 4:43am »

on Dec 16th, 2011, 4:23am, Brad wrote:

Thanks Hey2004. These videos are actually embedded in the forum pages I created. There's a lot more too....

Oh...sorry?  

Undecided
« Last Edit: Dec 16th, 2011, 4:44am by hey2004 » IP Logged

CFNM all in my brain....
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples