CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 24th, 2014, 2:25am

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Photos
(Moderators: Rick176701, g_man, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Debbie_RN, Mansterdam, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, Brad, scooter, kiwimark, Anthony_M, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   Playgirl's CFNM scene
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Playgirl's CFNM scene  (Read 151144 times)
goldeu

Email

Playgirl's CFNM scene
« on: Jan 7th, 2011, 2:59pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I have several Playgirl magazines, but none of them featuring CFNM.

Finally, I got on pic from the 2010 Playgirl Calendar, you can see the CFNM at the left-bottom:

Enjoy!

Added 2010 Jan 11:
I didnt expect that PlayGirl Magazine brought back so many good old memories...
Here is a Thread dedicated to PlayGirltv, which may interest some of you:
http://www.gayheaven.org/showthread.php?t=160562
« Last Edit: Jan 11th, 2011, 5:02am by goldeu » IP Logged
goldeu

Email

Re: Playgirl's CFNM scene
« Reply #1 on: Jan 7th, 2011, 3:04pm »

And this one:
IP Logged
Ned
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #2 on: Jan 8th, 2011, 3:32am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Love this!   More, more.   Always thought Playgirl did d great job with CFNM ,,, where the girls really seem to care.
IP Logged
Littlewang
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

Email

« Reply #3 on: Jan 8th, 2011, 7:44pm »

I've always wanted to pick up a copy of Playgirl just to see what was in it. but always been too afraid if someone saw me buying it.
IP Logged

Don't let your meat loaf.
Anon
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #4 on: Jan 8th, 2011, 9:46pm »

on Jan 8th, 2011, 7:44pm, Littlewang wrote:
I've always wanted to pick up a copy of Playgirl just to see what was in it. but always been too afraid if someone saw me buying it.

I actually bought it on the newsstand once a long time ago.  Not for the pictures - ha ha ha.  I think this was in the 1980's.  One month they had an interview with Valerie Bertinelli - who I love - and I was dying to get the magazine but I wouldn't get the nerve up.  The next month they had an interview with Kristy McNichol.  Not quite in Valerie's class but I couldn't miss out on two in a row.  I bought it at the newsstand along with Penthouse or something as a cover.  It was scary and I waited until I was sure no one was around.  When I had a post office box I wrote to Playgirl to try to buy the back issue with Valerie but they never answered me.  Angry  I'm still searching for that interview.
IP Logged
erik_j
YaBB Newbie

I love ROCK-N-ROLL

7 7   erikfuller73@yahhoo.com   erik_j

« Reply #5 on: Jan 9th, 2011, 1:54am »

please post more pictures.i'm on my knees beggin' if you please..
IP Logged

KINKS FAN!!
BillBulloney
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #6 on: Jan 9th, 2011, 11:22am »

on Jan 8th, 2011, 9:46pm, Anon wrote:

along with Penthouse or something as a cover.  It was scary and I waited until I was sure no one was around.  When I had a post office box I wrote to Playgirl to try to buy the back issue with Valerie but they never answered me.  >

I can remember Playgirl and the little issue that acompanied a subscription. For my gal at the time had obtained a subscription on my behalf, (w/o my knowledge) as I came home from work one day, and found everything in the maibox. She would telephone a good hour later on, and then proceed to discuss exactly what she had already read (or saw).  

What was name of it then?

Bill
IP Logged
poseforher
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #7 on: Jan 9th, 2011, 1:20pm »

Despite everything staged, all the models in them of perfect proportions which never would be in a real scenario, they were fun to see.  Reminded me of a couple instancesSmiley
IP Logged
goldeu

Email

« Reply #8 on: Jan 9th, 2011, 2:38pm »

I didnt expect that you guys like the pics so much
and they brought up some good old memories
so I will post more:
IP Logged
goldeu

Email

« Reply #9 on: Jan 9th, 2011, 2:41pm »

And this one from June 2008 Magazine:
IP Logged
goldeu

Email

« Reply #10 on: Jan 9th, 2011, 2:44pm »

This one is from the June 2008 issue too:
IP Logged
Larisa_O
YaBB Junior Member

CFNM Fan

« Reply #11 on: Jan 9th, 2011, 2:48pm »

very nice! thank you!
IP Logged
goldeu

Email

« Reply #12 on: Jan 9th, 2011, 2:54pm »

These 2 pics are from PlayGirl September 2008 issue:

These 2 pics are from a sequence of pics,  the other pics in this sequence dont show CFNM, so I dont post them.
IP Logged
goldeu

Email

« Reply #13 on: Jan 9th, 2011, 3:05pm »

This one is from PlayGirl November 2008 issue:

The guy is truly handsome. But this pic doesnt show his face, pity.
IP Logged
goldeu

Email

« Reply #14 on: Jan 9th, 2011, 4:30pm »

The following 2 are from the March 2008 issue:

IP Logged
phoenixfkk

Email

« Reply #15 on: Jan 9th, 2011, 5:22pm »

on Jan 8th, 2011, 9:46pm, Anon wrote:

I actually bought it on the newsstand once a long time ago. †Not for the pictures - ha ha ha. †I think this was in the 1980's. †One month they had an interview with Valerie Bertinelli - who I love - and I was dying to get the magazine but I wouldn't get the nerve up. †The next month they had an interview with Kristy McNichol. †Not quite in Valerie's class but I couldn't miss out on two in a row. †I bought it at the newsstand along with Penthouse or something as a cover. †It was scary and I waited until I was sure no one was around. †When I had a post office box I wrote to Playgirl to try to buy the back issue with Valerie but they never answered me. †Angry †I'm still searching for that interview.

If it's worth $45 to ya, you can get the entire May 1986 issue here:
http://www.wonderclub.com/magazines/adult_magazine_single_page.php?magid =playgirl&u=PLAYGIRL198605
IP Logged
goldeu

Email

« Reply #16 on: Jan 9th, 2011, 5:25pm »

on Jan 9th, 2011, 5:22pm, phoenixfkk wrote:

If it's worth $45 to ya, you can get the entire May 1986 issue here:
http://www.wonderclub.com/magazines/adult_magazine_single_page.php?magid =playgirl&u=PLAYGIRL198605

It also says you can get the electronic digital version for $29.99.
IP Logged
mnowl
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #17 on: Jan 9th, 2011, 7:24pm »

A few years ago I had a website that reviewed T&A movies and videos from Playboy and Penthouse. I also had info about the magazines on the site. At one point I included a review of the first Love Scenes video and the Playgirl video Hunks in Hedonism mainly because of the CFNM content. Because of the positive response I decided to include info on Playgirl magazine on the site, so I started collecting the issues through eBay and a used magazine store in San Francisco. I have probably 95% of the issues released from the early 70s up until early 2008. Right now they are in a box somewhere but I'm going to try to dig them out sometime soon. If people are interested I can go through them and see which issues had the CFNM content. All my scanners are old and don't want to work with Windows 7, so I'll either need to buy a new scanner (don't really want to because I don't need one right now) or dust off one of my XP computers and get it working again. In the meantime I could provide the dates of issues as well as a description of the CFNM content.

I think most people who haven't seen many issues will be disappointed by the lack of CFNM content.  I'd say the issues from the 70s had more of this content than later issues. Back about that time Playboy regularily published fashion pictorials where the male would be modeling the clothes and the female would be doing the nudity. Playgirl turned this around in two early issues. One had a Christmas theme where three female models in clothes were surrounded by nudes males waiting on them. This also appears to be the only issue that had a clear CFNM picture right on the cover. I believe it was the Nov. 1973 issue.

Later in the 70s there was a pictorial where a woman went to a grocery store and imagined the male employees exposed. Most of the shots were over her shoulder so we never got a clear look of her face but at least we know she was looking in the direction of the male nudity. The guy who worked the veggie department was shown turned away from her as she looked at his bare ass. He was wearing an apron and a shirt but no pants or underwear. The butcher was somewhat over weight and balding on top. Not your normal Playgirl model. He also just showed the woman his as in the photos published. The guy at the check out stand was bottomless and showed his penis. Again the woman was in the foreground and we were looking over her shoulder. The bag boy was the only one who was shown completely nude, as he carried the woman's bags towards the door. I believe in one of these shots the woman is actually facing towards the camera in the foreground but looking back at the naked bag boy so we see a profile of her face. There's another shot of the bag boy standing and holding the bags facing away from the camera, I guess for the ass shot. Behind him you see the woman conversing with the other three store employees (all clothed) and not looking at him, unfortunately. The woman and the four males are all we see in the store. Adding some other female customers would have been a nice touch. It would have been nice if Playgirl continued this theme of a female going to a public place and imagining the males in the nude. A college campus with other female students around would have been nice.

Also in the 70s (and maybe into the early 80s) Playgirl had a regulair feature called "Dream Lovers" where the male usually ended up completely nude while the female remained clothed. Here's two I recall off the top of my mind. One had a female chauffeur and a guy next to a car. The female never took off any clothes but the male did full-frontal nudity. In one shot she has her hand on his ass. Another one had a Valentine theme with the guy and girl on a red couch which might have been heart shapped. She takes off his clothes a piece at a time until he is completely nude and she is still fully clothed. I remember in the text that went with it the last line was something like "Now its my turn" indicating that now the female would be stripped. I excitedly turned the page thinking her clothes were about to come off but, as might be predicted, that was the end of the pictorial.

Playgirl in later years would have boy/girl pictorials and usually the male would be nude first but in most cases the females also would end up nude. There were a few where the female would still be in her underwear or a bikini by the end of the pictorial. There were only two of these I recall that were pure, unapologetic CFNM. One was a female doctor stripping her male patient completely nude and then feeling him up while showing nothing more than some cleavage. Another one had a female cop stripping a male speeder along side the road.

The "Voyeur View" pictorials involved a woman spying on a man as he stripped completely nude. In these the female is some distance away and in a lot of cases the only time we see the female and the male in the same photo the male still has clothes on. Usually they would meet for some reason, then the female would hide and watch the guy strip. Once in a while you would see the female still there in the picture when the guy was nude but this wasn't the rule.

Back in the 70s Playgirl tried to do things the way Playboy does (or did) and show their centerfold models in regular situations, like hanging out with friends and so on. Candid pictures instead of posed pictures. Once in a while the male centerfold would be nude around a clothed female.

There were other instances of CFNM in the magazine. A few times over the years they would have a pictorial about how to undress your lover where the female model would strip the male. She would still be clothed at the end but the male would be nude.

In the Playboy Cyber Club  they often have updates on there where they publish pictures from past pictorials, including a lot that never made it into the magazine. I remember a pictorial where Patti McGuire (Mrs. Jimmy Conners) went on a river boat trip with two other females and two males. This was always one of my favorite pictorials, but when the Cyber Club posted the photos I recalled, along with a bunch that were not published, I was in heaven. If I knew the Playgirl wesite did something similar I think I would subscribe just to see all the pictures from CFNM-type photoshoots that didn't make the magazine. More pictures from the grocery store pictorial described above would be great.

The German edition of Playgirl use to have CFNM scenerios right on the cover, but I don't know what went on between the pages. A lot depended on the editor at the time. In one issue, in the letters to the editor section, someone wrote in asking for more CFNM pictorials. The writer didn't call it CFNM because I'm sure the term didn't exist then (mid 80s?) but it was described in the letter. It was also suggested that we see the female model unvail the male model. The editor (female) responded that situations where the female was clothed and the male was nude were absurd and would not happen in real life, therefore none of that during her tenure at Playgirl.

Here's another potential gold mine of Playgirl material. Back in the 70s and into the 80s Playgirl actually tried to promote itself and would sent their male centerfolds off to do talk shows a invite the media on photoshoots. On I remember watching in the 70s when I was just a kid involved a photoshoot with a nude nman on a horse. You could see that he was nude but because of the way he was sitting on the horse you obviously couldn't see anything that would have to be cut for primetime American TV. There was mostly a bunch of women around, although I think the photographer was male. One woman in particular kept commenting on how great the Sun light looked on his body and things like that. Another instance of media coverage occured on some show like Entertainment Tonight, probably in the late 80s. Playgirl was doing a shoot of the men of Texas, or Arizona, or something like that. When the show sent their reporter there a number of the male models were at the outdoor location at the same time, posing nude for the camera. Again you had a female crew (and I think the reporter was female) I also recall some opf the guys brought their gilfriends along, so it appeared the girlfriends saw all the guys pose nude, not just their boyfriends. It definately was not a closed set. Playgirl models did do a lot of the talk shows at the time, both local and national. Phil Donahue would feature them once in a while and copies of Playgirl magazine would be handed out to the mostly female audience.

I know of two times where males models from Playgirl appeared on shows local to the San Francisco bay area and I just happened to catch those by accident so there had to be a lot more. One was a show called People Are Talking or something similar. I think it was a local morning week day show and I should have been in school but don't remember why I wasn't (sick or something). This would have been in the late 70s or early 80s. There was a large female audience passing around the issures that the guys on stage posed for. This show also had an older, irritating female host (not attractive) who asked the guys what they got paid for being the centerfold. It wasn't much, like less than $1000. She went on a rant about the Playboy centerfolds they had on the show getting paid way more than that and that men should be paid equally to women for posing nude in a centerfold, just like females should be getting paid as much as males in all other job catagories. I think someone might have pointed out that Playboy had about 10 times the circualtion that Playgirl had and that shut her up. The other one I caught was on in the early afternoon and this one had a hot female host who was looking at nude pictures of the guy in Playgirl as she was sitting next to him asking him questions. There was also a male host but he let the female host do most of the talking. The show also sent a crew to the guy's Playgirl shoot. I remember the female host saying they were going on the set for a centerfold shoot. There was a shot of a very pretty girl and the narrator said something like "no, not her" and then there was a shot of the guy lying clothed on a bed and then she said "HIM!" The pretty girl turned out to be part of the fully clothed crew. There were shots where you could tell the guy was completely nude on the bed with a few people, including women, standing around. The other funny thing that happened on this sho0w was that the male centerfold was trying to promote himself as a stripper for parties. He gave a phone number but not the area code. People with the same number but in different area codes starting getting calls from women trying to hire male strippers. The show got a lot of calls (they were on live) and they finally gave the number with the proper area code.

I always thought it would be fun to do a documentary on the history of Playgirl and access all the footage from the media, including that which wasn't shown. There must be some great stuff there.
IP Logged
monolake
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #18 on: Jan 10th, 2011, 12:33am »

Love it!
IP Logged
erik_j
YaBB Newbie

I love ROCK-N-ROLL

« Reply #19 on: Jan 10th, 2011, 12:46am »

VIVA magazine was another that had alot of cfnm to start with,then would go nfnm..if anyone can find any of those magazines their worth alot of $$$$$
IP Logged

KINKS FAN!!
erik_j
YaBB Newbie

I love ROCK-N-ROLL

« Reply #20 on: Jan 10th, 2011, 12:51am »

Goldue EXCELLENT JOB these are the best..wish somehow someone could find the old 70's 80's cfnm from PLAYGIRL! if i had the $$$ i would joined the website.
IP Logged

KINKS FAN!!
Larisa_O
YaBB Junior Member

CFNM Fan

« Reply #21 on: Jan 10th, 2011, 5:46am »

back in highschool days i remember a friend bringing a playgirl to school and it was the first time i ever saw a uncircumcised penis, haha i remember i couldnt keep my eyes off of it.  Anyways these are great pictures please keep it going!

larisa
IP Logged
Anotherguy
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #22 on: Jan 11th, 2011, 4:24am »

Playgirl used to be run by all men, photographers, editors, writers, etc, all men.

Then in an effort to reduce its "gay" image and cater to more females they replaced all the men photographers, editors, and writers with women.  That might explain its cfnm phase.  this happened a long time ago, read about it shortly after highschool.

But sometime later they ended that.  While more women probably started reading, gay men made up too much of the readers.  They want to make money afterall.
IP Logged
goldeu

Email

« Reply #23 on: Jan 11th, 2011, 4:52am »

on Jan 10th, 2011, 5:46am, Larisa_O wrote:
back in highschool days i remember a friend bringing a playgirl to school and it was the first time i ever saw a uncircumcised penis, haha i remember i couldnt keep my eyes off of it. †Anyways these are great pictures please keep it going!

larisa

So, Whats the difference between uncircumcised penis and circumcised ones?
They are the same.
IP Logged
Larisa_O
YaBB Junior Member

CFNM Fan

« Reply #24 on: Jan 11th, 2011, 5:44am »

haha yes true they are all the same, but back in the day when i was 15 or 16, i really only saw a cut penis (babysitting).  When seeing a uncircumcised and unretracted penis as in the playgirl magazine, it really looked alien to me, and a few of my other friends as well and i remember one of my friends even saying it look freakish.
IP Logged
Boss_Man
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #25 on: Jan 11th, 2011, 7:16am »

Picture from a shoot

IP Logged
goldeu

Email

« Reply #26 on: Jan 11th, 2011, 6:23pm »

on Jan 11th, 2011, 7:16am, Boss_Man wrote:
Picture from a shoot

I like this one. Whats his name? Maybe I can find more on PlayGirl's official site, since I have an account.
IP Logged
goldeu

Email

« Reply #27 on: Jan 13th, 2011, 4:13pm »

One more. Woman gives man a bath from PlayGirl:
IP Logged
goldeu

Email

« Reply #28 on: Jan 13th, 2011, 4:22pm »

Movie Sex is Comedy CFNM scenes on PlayGirl magazine:

IP Logged
goldeu

Email

« Reply #29 on: Jan 14th, 2011, 2:23pm »

Four pics from September 2007 PlayGirl Magazine:

Enjoy!
IP Logged
goldeu

Email

« Reply #30 on: Jan 14th, 2011, 2:47pm »

These Pics are from August 2007 issue of PlayGirl:

Enjoy!
IP Logged
Anon
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #31 on: Jan 14th, 2011, 6:42pm »

on Jan 14th, 2011, 4:06pm, Chilled_Jill wrote:
The ones I like best are those which tell a little story.

The picture series I always like best are the ones that tell a story.  There has to be some plausibility in the story to make it good.  That's why the cfnm.net picture series on mixed swimming and biology are so popular but their horribly unrealistic videos are so awful.
IP Logged
goldeu

Email

« Reply #32 on: Jan 14th, 2011, 10:41pm »

Holy Shit!Who is this woman? From August 2006 PlayGirl
IP Logged
MakeHimStrip
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

Email

« Reply #33 on: Jan 14th, 2011, 11:17pm »

on Jan 14th, 2011, 6:42pm, Anon wrote:

The picture series I always like best are the ones that tell a story. †There has to be some plausibility in the story to make it good. †That's why the cfnm.net picture series on mixed swimming and biology are so popular but their horribly unrealistic videos are so awful.

Yea, I totally agree.  That's why I tend to prefer pics to vids... cause it's easier to imagine the story going along with it.  And I also agree that mixed swimming and biology are hot.  Spying and blackmail are good, too.
IP Logged
poseforher
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #34 on: Jan 15th, 2011, 1:41pm »

Great photos.  Of course, they are all got nice pay checks after the shoot was over and went on their way, but it was fun to look at them and fantasize for a whileSmiley
IP Logged
Boss_Man
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #35 on: Jan 17th, 2011, 4:49am »

CFNM Photoshoot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GrAMzJUuMA
IP Logged
goldeu

Email

« Reply #36 on: Jan 18th, 2011, 1:27am »

More pics:

IP Logged
DevOn
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #37 on: Jan 18th, 2011, 3:31am »

on Jan 11th, 2011, 6:23pm, goldeu wrote:

I like this one. Whats his name? Maybe I can find more on PlayGirl's official site, since I have an account.

he's not a playgirl model or anything...his name is Adam Levine, the lead singer from maroon 5.  that picture is part of an ad campaign for cosmo to raise awareness about testicular cancer, or something.

but if you like that one, there's another picture from the same shoot:

personally I like that one better
IP Logged
goldeu

Email

« Reply #38 on: Jan 20th, 2011, 3:09am »

More old PG CFNM pics:

IP Logged
GregBoston
YaBB God

I love YaBB

Randy Laine
« Reply #39 on: Jan 24th, 2011, 12:33pm »

Playgirl July, 1977

http://img203.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=88961_RandyLaine_123_360lo.jp g
IP Logged
SeaMine
YaBB Senior Member

« Reply #40 on: Jan 25th, 2011, 12:32am »

Playgirl had LOTS of CFNM scenes, and lots of high-quality advertisers.  I remember a Christmas issue in the mid 70's, showing a fully-clothed woman unwrapping a large gift box, to find inside, to her obvious delight, a naked man.  That same issue had a feature article on winter clothing showing female models dressed to the nines in high fashion finery.  Each of the women's male escorts was completely nude, with his penis openly displayed for all to see.

Playgirl was an Icon to CFNMers-a high quality, full color, no-holds-barred chronicle of great looking, fully-clothed women openly enjoying naked men.

But we were only there for the ride.  Back then, Playgirl was published by women for women.  They thought they'd be shut down if they showed erections, so they didn't.  Lots of my female friends read, loved, and talked about Playgirl.  I kept  issues in my home for my female guests to enjoy.  Some let their daughters or younger sisters look through them.  Having the magazine lying around often led to a discussion of male bodies and male nudity--thus opening the door to many delightful CFNM experiences with women I'd NEVER otherwise get to "know" in that way.  Several even asked me to take them--and sometimes their sisters, girlfriends, even their daughters--to a nude beach.   Sometimes I did.

Over time, content shifted toward the interests of male homosexuals.  Because women were being left behind, they quit buying, and their advertisers quit advertising.  Finally reduced to a grotesque shadow of its former self, Playgirl folded in 2010.  

IP Logged

SeaMine
goldeu

Email

« Reply #41 on: Jan 25th, 2011, 12:51am »

More old pics:

IP Logged
poseforher
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #42 on: Jan 30th, 2011, 1:14pm »

These photos are pretty wildSmiley  While not much for perfectly sculpted bodies without an imperfection in contrived situations, these were pretty nice, kind of like revisiting the past.  Playgirl had a direct impact on me back in the day, when it first came out and helped fuel a revolution of its own, of which CFNM is one result.  [i][/i]

It is difficult to conceive now how the gender roles were so marked back then.  A woman working, for example, at anything except a few defined roles that were usually subservient to males, was almost inconceivable.  The idea that women could look at naked men inside a magazine was also unimaginable and Playgirl changed all that.  Women began decorating their rooms with centerfolds, for instance, and taking up the cameras on their boyfriends, lovers, etc. -- something that might never have happened without that magazine.  I was one of those guys who had a camera or two turned on him.  

I never subscribed to it and bought a copy only once.  I was sad to see it go like it did, but still remember its initial affect on its target audienceSmiley
IP Logged
erik_j
YaBB Newbie

I love ROCK-N-ROLL

« Reply #43 on: Jan 30th, 2011, 2:37pm »

ANYBODY have any pictures from VIVA magazine? it had CFNM content, to start with, which would lead up to NFNM.But it gave it's viewer a titilanting glimps of a possible reality of true  Romantic erotic lovers..
IP Logged

KINKS FAN!!
goldeu

Email

« Reply #44 on: Jan 31st, 2011, 6:06am »

One more from PG magazine:
IP Logged
poseforher
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #45 on: Feb 5th, 2011, 1:01pm »

Wish we could do our own version of playgirl on hereSmiley Wouldn't that be a blastSmiley  
IP Logged
GregBoston
YaBB God

I love YaBB

Greg Wainwright
« Reply #46 on: Feb 6th, 2011, 6:55am »

http://img133.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=91895_GregWainwright03_123_54 2lo.jpg
IP Logged
Ned
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #47 on: Feb 11th, 2011, 9:20am »

I am very thankful for this Playgirl thread. If you indulge me a memory, amongst the porn that was brought into my college dormitory in the late 70s was one kid who in addition to having a raft of Playboys etc. stole his mother's Playgirl collection after Xmas break one year. I found myself strangely turned on by it. But at that point I was already a committed heterosexual and a big porn addict of Playboy and penthouse. So I couldn't quite figure it out. I didnít worry about it too much because I was pretty sure I wasn't gay but still ... it didnít totally make sense. It was only later that I realized that this was CFNM.  (So you see, we sort of have a role in helping guys "come out" to this fetish).  (BTW I had a girlfriend once whom I was pretty sure was a NFCM fan.  She devoured my Playboys, picturing herself as the woman that was the object of all the men's attention).  

Playgirl and Viva (which I liked even better than PG) are often disrespected in CFNM circles because I think it literally doesn't always involve naked women.

The things that made Playgirl superior to normal CFNM in my opinion is the fact that they always had the choicest dudes. Whether it was the mustachioed hairy guy (the ideal of the 1970s) or the ab-ripped super-muscular guy of the 1990s. This always made more sense. Because in reality women are not going to go into a dither of delight over the sight of some flesh of any old ordinary guy.  They are just not that visual, as creatures. But the scenario of an extremely high male specimen getting women to let down their Victorian guard: that always rung true.  

To me, it was still CFnM, (though not literally the "C" part) in Playgirl couples pictorials when the woman had some flesh displayed. This is because the woman was always ahead of the man (theres a pun there), showing superior lust and superior lack of inhibition. That's what makes it exciting I think.

Also very exciting to me are the letters columns and some of the articles.  It  is objectification of the male from cover to cover and it gives me chills.

I am very appreciative to goldeu for starting this thread and esp. to the women who have commented.  I hope this becomes a thread that is bumped often on vsfw.  And by all means, to those who have offered, "I can post more", please do.  If the moderators allow, of course.  But, as you can tell, I think this is very much on topic.

And yes Mr. midnightOwl I loved your website. I still think Hunks in hedonism is one of the greatest CFNM videos of all time thanks for your championing of that video.
[i][/i]
IP Logged
Ned
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #48 on: Feb 11th, 2011, 9:29am »

BTW .... I think this Frank and Ashli photograph serioes ("Ruttish Rock Climb") is the all-time greatest CFNM pictorial:

She is on a higher ledge than her male partner, but she looks back at him lustfully and decides that he would look much better de-pantsed.  So she risks danger and death to lower herself down and then lower his trousers down.  As if announcing to the world, "this rock climb will now resume with the male's dick showing, thank you very much!".  

Wow!  That's genius~.  How many women risk life and limb for a little naked male action? Ashli ... you're my girl!

on Jan 18th, 2011, 1:27am, goldeu wrote:
More pics:

IP Logged
poseforher
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #49 on: Feb 12th, 2011, 1:21pm »

That ledge could not have been too narrow or treacherousSmiley
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples