CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 18th, 2014, 11:35pm

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Photos
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, PumpkinEater, Anon, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, igorisapud, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, Roman_Mistress, doug444, Woodster, lazarus)
   Coed Locker Room
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Coed Locker Room  (Read 81407 times)
alfonso21
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

Coed Locker Room
« on: Jan 4th, 2011, 5:43pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

This is the real deal.

Hidden vids shot inside a coed locker room. All CFNM.

These are not my vids and not my links.  

I am posting them here because I am hoping somebody knows where they come from. Where was this shot? Where can I find more?

http://oron.com/hfy1qu521dju/coed_locker_room_cfnm_-_busty_couple.3GP.ht ml

http://oron.com/ymcjmevr05ol/coed_locker_room_cfnm_-_2_teens.3GP.html

http://oron.com/hjsmbtxhahrh/coed_locker_room_cfnm_-_3_teens_pt1.3GP.htm l

http://oron.com/ijr27bvgq4n2/coed_locker_room_cfnm_-_3_teens_pt2.3GP.htm l

IP Logged
s3dg
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

Re: Coed Locker Room
« Reply #1 on: Jan 4th, 2011, 8:12pm »

These are amazing!  Thank you.
IP Logged
visualenjoyer
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #2 on: Jan 4th, 2011, 9:12pm »

ugh, so now I have to buy another premium download ?  

*sigh*
IP Logged

alfonso21
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #3 on: Jan 4th, 2011, 9:39pm »

Upped to RS for your convenience.

What's happening in these clips? Its definitely a real coed locker room someplace you wear swimming costumes. But where? Public pool? Hotel? Sauna?  

Someplace cold by the look of the girls clothing. But which country? Is the guy "flashing" or is what hes doing "normal"? Any theories?

http://rapidshare.com/files/440857485/coed_locker_room_cfnm_-_busty_coup le.3GP

http://rapidshare.com/files/440857571/coed_locker_room_cfnm_-_3_teens_pt 1.3GP

http://rapidshare.com/files/440857076/coed_locker_room_cfnm_-_3_teens_pt 2.3GP

http://rapidshare.com/files/440857535/coed_locker_room_cfnm_-_2_teens.3G P
IP Logged
s3dg
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #4 on: Jan 4th, 2011, 9:57pm »

I personally haven't a clue, but would you happen to have more??  Much appreciated, thanks!
IP Logged
jeb

Email

« Reply #5 on: Jan 4th, 2011, 11:22pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

this guy obtained some authentic cfnm with the use of his hidden camera.  i'm very curious as to what sort of coed locker room this is.  he is the only one who gets completely naked and it seems like he gets some odd looks for doing so (especially from the older looking guy in the "two teens" video.
IP Logged
monolake
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #6 on: Jan 5th, 2011, 12:25am »

Pretty sweet CFNM! I kinda got the feeling maybe he wasn't supposed to be naked in the locker room...just from the kind of giggly looks he got from the girls and the more stern glances he got from the men. But eh...creative new CFNM I haven't seen already is aces in my book!
IP Logged
monolake
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #7 on: Jan 5th, 2011, 12:35am »

oh...and how funny (and kinda gross) was it when dude ends up nutting on the floor and one second later a person that works there comes by with a mop
IP Logged
affrojeffro

Email

« Reply #8 on: Jan 5th, 2011, 3:22am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

MORE, More, more! Some of the best true cfnm I have seen.
IP Logged
amfa
YaBB Full Member

Email

« Reply #9 on: Jan 5th, 2011, 11:58am »

I get the impression that the nudity itself is OK in that lockeroom. I think what get's some attention is that he stands there nude for a long period of time. Great stuff. I wonder where this is?
IP Logged
alfonso21
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #10 on: Jan 5th, 2011, 1:43pm »

I dont have any more of these videos sorry. Thats why I posted them here. I hoped your experts will be able to guess where they come from.

I found them in forumophilia.com

I think it looks that nudity may be ok in that locker room. It looks like the man is being stared at but that might be because he looks real nervous or something or the people may be looking at something else behind the camera.  

The person with the mop who works their doesnt look at him. And in the 'bust couple' vid the other man changes out of his shorts even though hes facing other people on the other side of the room that we cant see but can hear.
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #11 on: Jan 5th, 2011, 2:14pm »

Very interesting stuff.  The first video looked very similar to a locker room I was once in.   It was at a big swinger's club my gf took me.   There were two locker/shower rooms there.  One was female only, and the other was coed - no male only.   Alternatively, they could be at one of the clothing-optional venues in Europe where nude swimming occurs.

Regardless, it would be great to know their origin.

IP Logged
alfonso21
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #12 on: Jan 5th, 2011, 2:37pm »

Brad you can hear voices on the vids that sound like they would not belong in a swingers club.

And people are dressing into swimming clothes so I dont thing its a nudist place.
IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #13 on: Jan 5th, 2011, 5:16pm »

I don't get it.  I only saw the last two but the girls that the camera is focusing on are clearly turning their backs on the guy who is nude.  What is the point of being naked in front of girls if they don't look?
IP Logged
Anotherguy
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #14 on: Jan 6th, 2011, 11:09am »

This doesnt have the feel of true cfnm. Its just some guy flashing people. He's getting off but the spectators are unwilling.
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #15 on: Jan 6th, 2011, 6:03pm »

on Jan 6th, 2011, 11:09am, Anotherguy wrote:
This doesnt have the feel of true cfnm. Its just some guy flashing people. He's getting off but the spectators are unwilling.

I've been to many places where men can be nude in front of women such as certain motels, nudist resorts, Burning Man, EEB and clothing optional beaches.   There is a fantasy perpetuated on this board that women respond to seeing nude men the same way men respond to seeing nude women.  *In general*, they don't.  Women are not as visual as men, women do not want to let it be known they have sexual interest by looking, and, women are intimidated by swinging dicks around them.

What you see here is very typical of any **real** life CFNM encounters at such public venues.   Women will often cast a quick glance to see the goods, or, if the man is more than say, 50 yards away, will actually stare at him.  But up close, it is rare when a woman lets it be known she is excited by his unveiling of the goods.

However, when in a public setting such as a nude beach, *most* men respond similar to how dogs respond to things of interest - they are oblivious to anything else and focus with that brainless gawking as saliva drools down their chin.    They seem unconcerned and unaware that they come across as a simple-brained organism with only the ability to think in one dimension at a time.   If you don't believe me, go to a public nude beach and see what happens if a hot girl walks down the beach naked - instead of looking at her (yes, I know it's hard - no pun intended) look at what all the men are doing.  Without exception, all will be staring intensely at her, and she knows it.   If a well built good looking guy is walking nude down the beach, watch the women.  They are *usually* far more subtle and many will appear as though they have no interest in him whatsoever.

That's the real world....
IP Logged
Occupant
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #16 on: Jan 6th, 2011, 9:12pm »

My guess is this is a "family dressing room" in some country where mixed gender rooms are permitted.   You can hear what sound like childrens voices and there a guy behind the girls (sisters?) handling what look like kids toys.   It could be that he's getting the look from the older man by virtue of being an unaccompanied adult male.
IP Logged
Buff
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #17 on: Jan 7th, 2011, 3:07pm »

I always fantasized about an aquainance from work that I was attracted to whom I bumped into one time in a family change room.  We weren't friends or anything, just familiar faces from work but she came over and had a brief conversation with me as I was putting stuff in my locker.  Of course, the family change room was for parents to bring their children in to get them changed...it wasn't a bunch of mixed gender adults standing around naked.  She brought her son to the pool and I my daughter.

I always fantasized that it was me that she would stand there already changed into her bathing suit and talking to me waiting for me to get undressed and me sheepishly trying to delay in hopes that she'd just head out to the pool allowing me to dress.  Of course she would be aware of my shyness and not leave till I finally get changed infront of her.

She was so hot.
IP Logged
blackelena
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #18 on: Jan 7th, 2011, 5:26pm »

I liked these
thank you.
IP Logged
gbog0188
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #19 on: Jan 10th, 2011, 10:49am »

Thanks for these

I agree with brads comments re what womens reactions generally are like
IP Logged
scrubby
YaBB Senior Member

« Reply #20 on: Jan 10th, 2011, 7:13pm »

on Jan 10th, 2011, 10:49am, gbog0188 wrote:
Thanks for these

I agree with brads comments re what womens reactions generally are like

For the most part I agree with Brad as well, but under the right circumstances it can be a totally different situation.

It seems to me, in a public "party" type setting (where there are other people around and they don't feel as vulnerable) girls can be VERY bold about checking out a naked guy (a few drinks don't hurt either).

All those Bay to Breakers photos (and similar events) have shown us that. I've also seen it first hand. I was at a college party where a guy had to get completely naked after losing a drinking game. I can you the girls at the party were not the least bit shy about getting closer and checking things out (to say the least--- they were absolute she-wolfs).
« Last Edit: Jan 10th, 2011, 7:14pm by scrubby » IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #21 on: Jan 11th, 2011, 12:04am »

Scrubby said:

"For the most part I agree with Brad as well, but under the right circumstances it can be a totally different situation."

I agree but how do you know ahead of time what kind of reaction you are going to get?  If I am naked and they get disgusted it is a real downer.  If they pay no attention, what is the point?  That may be the point of flashing, at least you get a reaction.
IP Logged
Anotherguy
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #22 on: Jan 11th, 2011, 4:14am »

Seems to me when a girl goes to a place where she expects to see nudity, such as a nude beach, of course she will look, even be there to look.

But this is different, its a place where nudity shoudnt be. (though just seems like it, if its a nude beach changing room, my bad.)

If a pretty girl walks up to a guy on the street and flashes her boobs, the guy is like "Wow that was cool!!".  If a handsome boy walks up to a girl on the street and takes out his penis she screams and sprays the mace.
IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #23 on: Jan 12th, 2011, 11:22pm »

"If a pretty girl walks up to a guy on the street and flashes her boobs, the guy is like "Wow that was cool!!". If a handsome boy walks up to a girl on the street and takes out his penis she screams and sprays the mace." Amen!

As I think about it, it also works in reverse. I remember going to work one day and noticing a woman had on clothing that showed camel toe. I was annoyed by it and said something to another woman to say something to the principal. It never happened again. Even if I had been attracted to the principal I think I still would have been annoyed. I think I would have felt she had been taunting me me with something I could not have. On the other hand had we been in private and her name was Mrs. Robinson I would have found it exciting even if I wasn't attracted to her. It is the context of the situation.

I have been naked a number of times now in front of women in medical situations and it is always perfunctory. If I knew they found it exciting I would find it exciting. The problem is: they are just doing their jobs!

An owner of a trailer park told me this story. He came out of his office and there was a woman asleep in broad daylight with her dress above her waist and no panties. He called the police and when the police arrived guess what they did.

They pulled her dress down!

That subject of radio Puppetry of the Penis is another example. Obviously they all knew in advance they would be seeing male nudity and when it happened the actors got an applause. No one called the police and no one used mace. I took particular notice of the girls' faces and they all seemed pleased. I thought they were more amused than excited but I could be wrong. It is a matter of context.

The naked male subject in the locker room was being innapropriate and the women didn't like it and that is why they didn't look. It was about as sexy for them as changing a baby boy's diapers. Maybe less.

The cfnm fetish is just so damn hard to realize!
« Last Edit: Jan 12th, 2011, 11:42pm by Youngren » IP Logged
justcurious
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #24 on: Mar 12th, 2011, 8:15pm »

If the old man was not there in that 2 teens video, maybe the two teens will look at that guy's cock some more!
IP Logged
ronn567
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #25 on: Mar 14th, 2011, 2:46pm »

I can agree with scrubby.one time I was at a nudist resort and a 30ish lady struck up a conversation with me and for most of the conversation she would glance down and check things out.and at one point in the conversation as I was talking to her I noticed her staring at my penis with not even looking up at me.I did find this exciting and felt my penis beginning to grow longer and thicker.she finally did look up with a big smile on her face,we finished our conversation and went our separate ways.
IP Logged
alfonso21
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #26 on: Nov 8th, 2011, 12:00pm »

I found some more.

These are all co-ed locker rooms. Not CFNM, but on-topic for this thread.

http://xhamster.com/movies/766501/umkleidekabine_1.html

http://xhamster.com/movies/766517/umkleide_2.html

http://xhamster.com/movies/916591/geile_deutsche_milfs_nach_dem_duschen. html

http://xhamster.com/movies/912410/girls_and_woman_after_shower.html

If anyone has any more coed locker room vidz, please post them. I love this stuff!!
IP Logged
justcurious
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #27 on: Nov 8th, 2011, 12:28pm »

Alfonso21, Is there a way to turn the top two videos to normal angle? Undecided
« Last Edit: Nov 8th, 2011, 2:40pm by justcurious » IP Logged
Timothy_J.
YaBB Full Member

The male mammal is continuously receptive to sex.

« Reply #28 on: Nov 8th, 2011, 2:16pm »

on Jan 4th, 2011, 9:39pm, alfonso21 wrote:

http://rapidshare.com/files/440857535/coed_locker_room_cfnm_-_2_teens.3G P

Definitely Europe based on the middle-aged man's Speedo.  Only gays and competitive swimmers wear banana hammocks in the USA.  He doesn't have the physique of a competitive swimmer and since we're thinking the two teen girls are his daughters, gay isn't likely either.  So this was taken in Europe.  I'm guessing Greece.
IP Logged
Anon
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #29 on: Nov 8th, 2011, 7:13pm »

on Nov 8th, 2011, 12:00pm, alfonso21 wrote:
I found some more.

These are all co-ed locker rooms. Not CFNM, but on-topic for this thread.

http://xhamster.com/movies/766501/umkleidekabine_1.html

http://xhamster.com/movies/766517/umkleide_2.html

http://xhamster.com/movies/916591/geile_deutsche_milfs_nach_dem_duschen. html

http://xhamster.com/movies/912410/girls_and_woman_after_shower.html

If anyone has any more coed locker room vidz, please post them. I love this stuff!!

Very interesting.  Despite their obviously more liberal attitude towards coed locker rooms I did notice that most of the women were not comfortable changing with men around and repeatedly checked to see if the men were looking at them.  They either covered up or got dressed as fast as possible.  Maybe they're not as liberal as we in the US are led to believe.
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #30 on: Nov 12th, 2011, 8:01pm »

Coed locker users should accept tactful looking, at the opposite sex! Are we all supposed to pretend that we are a-sexual? So long as no nonconsensual physical interaction takes place, there should be nothing wrong with regarding the opposite sex.
I wonder how that legal case is going, concerning the co-ed bathrooms, in that Vermont College? I read, on this board, that students were "supposed to" face the shower heads, and not display themselves to opposite members. This is neo-prudery! If guys & girls are accepting of a co-ed locker/bathroom, then they should be comfortable with being viewed by the opposite sex!  
A girl's father was suing the college, over this. You know something-I hope he & daughter win! Colleges can't have co-ed locker/bathrooms, and have everyone pretend that opposites are not mingling, or attracted to each other!!
« Last Edit: Nov 14th, 2011, 12:11am by SingleDonald » IP Logged
Anon
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #31 on: Nov 12th, 2011, 9:24pm »

on Nov 12th, 2011, 8:01pm, SingleDonald wrote:
Coed locker users should accept tactful looking, at the opposite sex! Are we all supposed to pretend that we are a-sexual? So long as no unconsensual physical interaction takes place, there should be nothing wrong with regarding the opposite sex.
I wonder how that legal case is going, concerning the co-ed bathrooms, in that Vermont College? I read, on this board, that students were "supposed to" face the shower heads, and not display themselves to opposite members. This is neo-prudery! If guys & girls are accepting of a co-ed locker/bathroom, then they should be comfortable with being viewed by the opposite sex!  
A girl's father was suing the college, over this. You know something-I hope he & daughter win! Colleges can't have co-ed locker/bathrooms, and have everyone pretend that opposites are not mingling, or attracted to each other!!

Indeed.  Naturally since I slant in this direction anyway to me this is the perfect example of liberalism run amok.  On one hand, men and women are supposed to be the same so coed showers should be no problem.  On the other hand, they try to make insane conditions to protect helpless women from evil horny men.

I hope they won the lawsuit too.  18 year olds shouldn't be forced to shower together.

IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #32 on: Nov 14th, 2011, 12:13am »

Thanks, Anon! It was very well put!
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #33 on: Nov 16th, 2011, 2:19pm »

Mods aren't tracking every thread (yes, we DO have a life) and sometimes the vitriol posts go unnoticed for a bit.    

The disparaging attacks have been deleted.   One way to avoid getting into them is to never criticize a person's view by a personally attack on how they think, as that will only escalate.

Just as in any bar, if two folks want to fight, step out back (i.e. through PMs, or another forum), but not in here.

So children, let's play well together, okeedokee?   Cheesy
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #34 on: Nov 16th, 2011, 8:07pm »

Very well put, Brad! I appreciate a congenial website, as do most of our posters!
IP Logged
rgb
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #35 on: Nov 16th, 2011, 9:52pm »

on Jan 6th, 2011, 6:03pm, Brad wrote:

...*In general*, they don't. Women are not as visual as men, ...
What you see here is very typical of any **real** life CFNM encounters at such public venues. Women will often cast a quick glance to see the goods, or, if the man is more than say, 50 yards away, will actually stare at him. But up close, it is rare when a woman lets it be known she is excited by his unveiling of the goods....
That's the real world....

Not only is it the real world, this is natural product of our evolutionary mammalian heritage. Most female mammals are only sexually active at certain limited times. Female mammals signal (by various means) that she is ready to mate and that signal is overwhelmingly attractive to males (males who did not respond strongly were out of the gene pool). It's a successful male's 'job' to respond to that powerful attraction when the opportunity presents itself.

It is not the same in the opposite direction. A female mammal's decision to mate is internally driven. She has some limited response to the male body (hence able to choose a suitable mate) but there is not the same intense trigger and response that there is with males. There is no need for it. Plenty of males are ready to respond whenever a suitable situation arises, there is no limited time window with males.

Now because of our special reproductive requirements (providing longer term bonding), human females can be receptive even when they are not currently fertile, but the pattern remains. It isn't looking at the man's body that is the main factor in a woman's desire for sex.

IP Logged
chaoslord621
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Fairly Immoderate

« Reply #36 on: Nov 17th, 2011, 4:14pm »

on Nov 16th, 2011, 9:52pm, rgb wrote:

It isn't looking at the man's body that is the main factor in a woman's desire for sex.

Not much point in having a "Visual Sensations For Women" forum, then, is there, in that case?  
IP Logged

Just don't try it, despite the temptation. You'll regret it.
Anotherguy
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #37 on: Nov 18th, 2011, 3:55am »

on Nov 17th, 2011, 4:14pm, chaoslord621 wrote:

Not much point in having a "Visual Sensations For Women" forum, then, is there, in that case?  

This forum is for men.
IP Logged
justcurious
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #38 on: Nov 18th, 2011, 7:42am »

It is also for women.  Grin
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #39 on: Nov 18th, 2011, 12:02pm »

on Nov 18th, 2011, 3:55am, Anotherguy wrote:

This forum is for men.

Since freaking when?  Seriously, I've read some incredible absurdity in this forum as of late, but this is a pretty incredible one.  This forum is for EVERYBODY.  Just because it just so happens to be mostly populated by men, doesn't have any bearing whatsoever on whom the forum is intended.  No matter their gender, race, location, nor sexual orientation.
IP Logged

All Things CFNM | CFNM Stories | CFNM On YouTube
chaoslord621
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Fairly Immoderate

« Reply #40 on: Nov 18th, 2011, 3:23pm »

on Nov 18th, 2011, 3:55am, Anotherguy wrote:

This forum is for men.

Well, at the risk of stating the bleeding obvious, perhaps I could just quote some of the introductory & very nicely written & succinct prose which appears on the home page of this wonderful site:

"Visual Sensations for Women is dedicated to bringing visual pleasures of the opposite gender to women.  It explores and promotes those heterosexual situations in which men are presented to women naked in all their exposed glory and vulnerability, without the women themselves being nude.    The clothed-female/naked-man ("CFNM") theme is integral to this site as  turning the societal tables allow women the opportunity to observe all aspects of men on display naked and vulnerable, without affording the men the same.

It is this inequity that creates a new dynamic in the traditional roles that we celebrate and promote.   Such dynamics need not be confined to a sexual environment such as the bedroom, as they are frequently found in vocational activities, ceremonial rites, exotic balls, recreational activities and entertainment.  All of these situations, and more, are highlighted and explored here with photographs and real stories.

Empowering the female in our society is an important aspect of what we do.   Regardless of whether you are a visual woman that enjoys the aesthetics of the nude male, a feminist that delights in witnessing men denuded  of their power and clothes in front of other women, or a dominant female that enjoys watching a man stripped naked and humiliated, we invite all women (and men) of an adult age to enjoy the photos and stories contained herein to further this community..........."

If some people could take the time to read & inwardly digest the gist of this eloquent prologue, perhaps there might not be quite so many of the latterly somewhat bizarre written contributions in here?
IP Logged

Anotherguy
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #41 on: Nov 18th, 2011, 4:29pm »

Well then let me rephrase that.

This forum was created by men, run by men, visited by men, for a male fetish, with the "hope" that women would visit.

Sure you can find a woman or two once in awhile who visits, hopefully who arent just pretending to be female.

Oh, but the forum rules say the site is for women?  You must be pretty stupid to think that means it will magically cause women to flock here.

This forum is for men.
IP Logged
chaoslord621
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Fairly Immoderate

« Reply #42 on: Nov 18th, 2011, 4:46pm »

How do you know I'm not a woman?
IP Logged

Anotherguy
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #43 on: Nov 18th, 2011, 6:45pm »

on Nov 18th, 2011, 4:46pm, chaoslord621 wrote:
How do you know I'm not a woman?

I dont.  I was going to ask how you know I'm not either, but seems pointless, mostly because I am a man.

Would you even like this forum if mostly women visited?  Seems that its men with a common fetish that upload the videos and stories everyone likes.
IP Logged
chaoslord621
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Fairly Immoderate

« Reply #44 on: Nov 18th, 2011, 6:52pm »

on Nov 18th, 2011, 6:45pm, Anotherguy wrote:

I dont. I was going to ask how you know I'm not either, but seems pointless, mostly because I am a man.

Would you even like this forum if mostly women visited? Seems that its men with a common fetish that upload the videos and stories everyone likes.

Me? I don't care either way, I just like CFNM however it comes & don't draw conclusions from it; I just enjoy it innocently.
IP Logged

Anon
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #45 on: Nov 18th, 2011, 9:17pm »

on Nov 18th, 2011, 4:29pm, Anotherguy wrote:
This forum was created by men, run by men, visited by men, for a male fetish, with the "hope" that women would visit.

Oh, but the forum rules say the site is for women? You must be pretty stupid to think that means it will magically cause women to flock here.

That's pretty much it.

A lot of people don't like to admit it but it is so obvious as to not be denied.

By the way, I generally don't like the endless run of the mill porno clips that are posted here that seem to get the biggest responses.  Does anyone think that they bring women in?
IP Logged
alfonso21
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #46 on: Nov 18th, 2011, 9:32pm »

Does anybody have videos or pictures that are on topic for this thread?
IP Logged
alfonso21
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #47 on: Jan 5th, 2012, 10:12am »

This one has actual CFNM it!  

http://xhamster.com/movies/983198/echt_geiles_deutsche_girl_teen_german_ sweet.html

Its in the second half. You don't see much.
IP Logged
alfonso21
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #48 on: Mar 19th, 2012, 7:02am »

Another.

http://xhamster.com/movies/1098196/changing_room.html
IP Logged
miggy
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #49 on: Mar 22nd, 2012, 6:09pm »

What does 'coed' mean?
IP Logged
justcurious
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #50 on: Mar 22nd, 2012, 6:28pm »

http://www.internetslang.com/COED-meaning-definition.asp
IP Logged
miggy
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #51 on: Mar 25th, 2012, 7:16pm »

The definition of COED is "Coeducational (men and women together)"

Where does 'education' come in to it?  
why cant you just say mixed?
IP Logged
glass4242
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #52 on: Mar 31st, 2012, 9:55am »

it goes back to the old days when most schools were segregated -- boys school/girls school.   eventually some forward thinkers decided to put both sexes in the same school, hence "co-educational" schools.
IP Logged
miggy
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #53 on: Apr 1st, 2012, 1:16pm »

okay, but I really dont understand what that has to do with naked adults in a locker room?  Undecided
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples