CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 1st, 2014, 8:13am

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Photos
(Moderators: Rick176701, g_man, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Debbie_RN, Mansterdam, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, Brad, scooter, kiwimark, Anthony_M, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   Were females at this naked swim meet?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Were females at this naked swim meet?  (Read 27305 times)
jonjon
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Were females at this naked swim meet?
« on: Jul 3rd, 2010, 11:08am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I know over the years, their has been much debate,about females present at swim meets,and did the males compete in front of them nude. Check out pictures 4 and 5, It looks like a bona fide swim meet, and  you do see females present. It does not look like photoshop to me. It looks like it is from the 1950's. I posted earlier pics from this site, but these are new ones they added. Comments?  http://vintagesportsphotos.blogspot.com/2010/06/swim-team.html
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

Re: Were females at this naked swim meet?
« Reply #1 on: Jul 4th, 2010, 4:06am »

The page does not show on my computer. Can you link just the photo?
Are there any other genuine old-time nude swims with clothed females present ?
IP Logged

The majority is always wrong
Allan_C.
YaBB God

Women do community, men do civilization.

« Reply #2 on: Jul 4th, 2010, 5:51am »

I don't think they are photoshopped, and they do look like what I recall of the era. I do see women in photo # 4, but I don't in #5.

There is a woman in a picture in The Team and another in Bodybuilding. I bet there are a few others if someone takes the time to search them.
« Last Edit: Jul 4th, 2010, 5:57am by Allan_C. » IP Logged
jonjon
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #3 on: Jul 4th, 2010, 2:32pm »

on Jul 4th, 2010, 5:51am, Allan_C. wrote:
I don't think they are photoshopped, and they do look like what I recall of the era. I do see women in photo # 4, but I don't in #5.

There is a woman in a picture in The Team and another in Bodybuilding. I bet there are a few others if someone takes the time to search them.

Yes, their is females in pic 4 present,pic 5 shows the same meet but doesn't pan the stands (same building),but guys are in lanes swimming in the buff.. I wish I knew where they were taken. Their are many CFNM pics on this site, but sadly many are photoshopped, when it involves swimming.
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: Jul 4th, 2010, 5:31pm »

Quote:
Yes, their is females in pic 4 present,pic 5 shows the same meet but doesn't pan the stands (same building),but guys are in lanes swimming in the buff.. I wish I knew where they were taken.

OK, I see what you mean about 5. From the way the men are dressed (neckties, etc., ) and hair combed, and the women's hair and clothing in 4, I would say that the pictures were taken in the 1940s. It could be very late 30s or very early 50s, but I think right after the war, or during it, is the likeliest bet. That is the right side of a very large American flag in picture 4, and they were everywhere during the war. And it looks like a big city Y, too, probably in the Northeast (by the architectural detail of the windows in the door near the flag).
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #5 on: Jul 4th, 2010, 7:39pm »

I can't believe women didn't take an interest in the nude male swimmers, especially if they knew them! Being relaxed & comfortable in these settings was great, but I'm sure sexual overtones did exist, both for the nude swimmers and the clothed women.
IP Logged
jonjon
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #6 on: Jul 6th, 2010, 6:49pm »

on Jul 4th, 2010, 5:31pm, Allan_C. wrote:

OK, I see what you mean about 5. From the way the men are dressed (neckties, etc., ) and hair combed, and the women's hair and clothing in 4, I would say that the pictures were taken in the 1940s. It could be very late 30s or very early 50s, but I think right after the war, or during it, is the likeliest bet. That is the right side of a very large American flag in picture 4, and they were everywhere during the war. And it looks like a big city Y, too, probably in the Northeast (by the architectural detail of the windows in the door near the flag).

I looked at photos  again and completely agree with the time frame you mentioned. I think they are remarkable photos,  showing that guys did compete in the buff in front of a mixed audience(And  appear so natural).
IP Logged
Anon
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #7 on: Jul 6th, 2010, 7:34pm »

I still think they're faked but that's just me.
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #8 on: Jul 6th, 2010, 9:08pm »

Quote:
I still think they're faked but that's just me.

Any particular reason, or just for the hell of it?
IP Logged
Anon
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #9 on: Jul 6th, 2010, 11:17pm »

In pic #4 the guy's rear end looks too sharp compared to the rest of the picture.  And it also looks like there's a double splash with a space in between.  That's the only picture where I see girls present.
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #10 on: Jul 6th, 2010, 11:26pm »

OK.  

I've seen double splashes in dives before. In fact it is sort of common. First = hands, second = shoulders/body. And the first is where it should be - higher.

Yes, he is in slightly sharper focus, but I attributed that to the fact he is in the foreground. And the "aura" around him when magnified matches the aura around most others when magnified, male and female, in the picture, and just about perfectly.

But then, that's what makes horse races...
IP Logged
jonjon
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #11 on: Jul 10th, 2010, 8:42am »

Check out pic No. 1 added July 6, showing females in the audience. Looks real to me , but I am sure many will disagree. Scroll down and read comments posted, very interesting. This subject just fascinates me.   http://vintagesportsphotos.blogspot.com/2010/07/swim-team.html
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #12 on: Jul 10th, 2010, 2:47pm »

Yeah, that pic looks real to me too. And the comments seem about right. In my own personal experience, I had female suited lifeguards/instructors while swimming nude as a boy at the Y (as well as both suited and nude male instructors/lifeguards), but never spectators (of either gender) that I can recall. I do think I swam in "meets" of some sort, but they were informal and may have just been against boys in the same Y class.
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #13 on: Jul 10th, 2010, 3:18pm »

Unfortunately the guy who runs this blog only seems to be interested in the naked guys. The photos which show spectators or females present have been clipped in that part. Maybe if one asks him to show these photos in full he may oblige.
There are also some photos which show athletes being weighed-in in the nude and with some females present, again only partly showing being clipped. But it seems, and this is confirmed by some other photos I saw elsewhere, that the females shown in these swim meets were some form of judges or official staff for the event rather than spectators.
But I tend to agree that some of the photos are photo-shopped since many of the genitals seem unnaturally large and similar in many cases. This obviously seems the only interest for the guy who is putting up these photos, besides the muscularity.
IP Logged

lazarus
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Shine on perishing republic...

« Reply #14 on: Jul 10th, 2010, 6:30pm »

Oh, yeah. The never-ending story...never ends. Can't say any of these pics look like fakes to me. Very competent ones if they are. Some of them look staged, though. Meaning, they look more like guys posing nude than nude guys caught on camera in a natural setting. Plus, it's no telling where these pictures are from. The debate which raged in here was about practices in the USA – these pics may be from the old USSR for all we know.  

Like I've said before it's obvious that the policy regarding female onlookers varied greatly. The comments from this blog's visitors certainly reflect just that. Some state clearly that nude swimming was an all male event – no matter what the circumstances were. That is what I personally have heard from male relatives who were involved in such events back in the days. To them a female presence in such a setting was entirely unthinkable. But – again – this was obviously a regional thing. Others state that the presence of moms and sisters (not sure why the latter category's presence would be required, but there you go) was common. I wonder what they mean – exactly – by “competition” in this context, though? There were female relatives present at “competitions”, they say. Athletes didn't swim naked at the Olympics, I know that. And I seriously doubt nudity has ever been a feature of competitive swimming at any level – in this country, at least.

It's one hell of a forum hit (not just here), at any rate: The number of people getting involved in the endless discussions regarding this phenomenon must be well into the Bigfoot region.
IP Logged

"The crows maintain that a single crow could destroy the heavens. This is undoubtedly true, but it proves nothing against the heavens, for heaven simply means: the impossibility of crows."
Anon
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #15 on: Jul 10th, 2010, 9:57pm »

on Jul 10th, 2010, 6:30pm, lazarus wrote:
The number of people getting involved in the endless discussions regarding this phenomenon must be well into the Bigfoot region.

That's exactly my premise although my conclusion may differ from yours.

And that's what I've maintained ever since these forums have begun.  And from the number of fakes and false stories that we've seen over the years I've been mostly correct.

There are some people that have so much invested in wanting these stories to be true that they believe them no matter what or fake them themselves.

About 20 years ago the East German Olympic team - a team known to cheat to win at all costs - had their Olympic swimmers swim naked to see if they could improve their times.  And that's all the evidence for competitive naked swimming that I've ever heard.  And there wasn't one word in that story about co-ed naked swimming.

Now some of these pictures aren't swimming pictures but diving pictures.  Would any of you do 2 1/2 somersaults diving naked and take a chance on smashing your balls into the water if you landed wrong?  It doesn't seem very likely to me.
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #16 on: Jul 11th, 2010, 2:32am »

As I have previously said, my father swam nude at the New York City YMCA, before WWII. There were, however, never any female spectators, coaches, or lifeguards present, only guys.  
I can believe that female presence could have occurred in other parts of the country, though. If so, I just KNOW that there was female interest in seeing the guys nude, regardless of the ladies' ages! This would apply double if the guys were known to any of the female spectators!
IP Logged
lazarus
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

« Reply #17 on: Jul 12th, 2010, 3:20pm »

I seem to recall that the original story – the one which made this whole debate explode – was about some girls sneaking a peek at naked boys during swim class back in the, what? fifties or sixties. The original poster (not here – the whole thing started at some forum which had nothing to do with CFNM) was a woman who claimed she and her friends used to spy on naked boys when she was a schoolgirl. She never said anything about female onlookers being a regular, let's say legitimate occurrence. So what the hell are we talking about here anyway? Females watching naked males (not little kids) swimming nude either as supervisors or spectators? As a regular occurrence? As part of the common setup? (If these stories are to be considered even remotely interesting it would have to be a regular, common thing – not just a freak occurrence here and there). How hard can it be to prove that such a thing took place? If it was a common practice to let grown boys swim naked with female spectators (in whatever capacity, in whatever setting, in whatever part of the country) it shouldn't be that damn hard to dig up some solid evidence – should it?

I'm not saying (please – don't reach for your knives, gentlemen) such evidence doesn't exit, I'm just saying I haven't seen it yet. These pics don't prove anything. Like I said above, they don't look like fakes as such to me, but they could have been taken anywhere. There's nothing in them to suggest they have any relevance whatsoever to what we're talking about here.
IP Logged

"The crows maintain that a single crow could destroy the heavens. This is undoubtedly true, but it proves nothing against the heavens, for heaven simply means: the impossibility of crows."
TimTam
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #18 on: Jul 12th, 2010, 4:36pm »

Lazarus...

I like this saying you have footnoted at the bottom of your posts. What does it mean to you? Why did you choose it? - TimTam
IP Logged

A life well wasted.
lazarus
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

« Reply #19 on: Jul 13th, 2010, 5:40pm »

on Jul 12th, 2010, 4:36pm, TimTam wrote:

Lazarus...

I like this saying you have footnoted at the bottom of your posts. What does it mean to you? Why did you choose it? - TimTam

It's Kafka, dude (sorry, I've just always wanted to say that). What it means to me? Don't know, really. I just like the ring of it, I guess. It's a paradox, and I like paradoxes.

On topic: I'm living in Europe these days, Scandinavia more precisely (been working in various parts of Europe these past ten years now). The other day I had a chat with a business associate (more or less). He's well into his sixties now and he told me a story from his school years: When he was a kid they had this grotesque shower apparatus at his school; not a vertically cascading stream of water but rather a series of short horizontal bursts coming out of the wall – more like a car wash than a nice relaxing shower. It was, he said, meant to “strengthen” the kids (the bursts were actually painful, as one can imagine). I asked him whether this system was used for both boys and girls. He couldn't tell, as it transpired, but he assumed it was – and then he went on making some remarks about the difference between genders back in those days. One of the things he remarked was that the boys always had swim classes in the nude. This was customary, he believed, throughout the country in those days (that would be Norway in the fifties – the guy is born around the end of WWII). I – naturally – asked him further about this. I'm sorry to say, however, that he had no CFNM stories to share. There were no females present at any swimming classes. Of course not, he added when I pressed the point. The instructors/teachers were all male and any female presence would have been entirely unthinkable.

That latter statement is what I've gathered from all older guys I've ever talked to about this subject: To them, a female teacher, instructor or spectator would have been as unthinkable back then as it would be now. Sure, there was a different attitude towards male nudity with regard to swimming classes – but the general taboo which may be summed up by our four favorite letters CFNM was the same. They swam nude – but they would've been severely embarrassed if this activity had been witnessed by any members of the opposite sex.

That doesn't mean the stories posted here are untrue. Once again, there may have been radical variations from one region to the next pertaining to the taboo we're talking about here. But the idea that CFNM situations were as common as the common cold – and in no way associated with embarrassment or taboo – whenever guys went swimming publicly prior to 1970...is a little hard to accept. The most frequent response to doubters in the forums (including this one) is simply: You're too young to know. It was different back in the days. I'm sure it was. But, again, there's a whole lot of older people who state clearly enough that A) Yes, it was definitely more common for guys to be naked around each other in public pools than the case is today, but – and that's a huge fuckin' BUT: B) There weren't any women around.

For the umpteenth time: I'm not accusing anyone of deliberately lying, but if female spectators (or teachers, or instructors) were a common and well established factor at nude male swimming events it shouldn't be too hard to document this. Not least because such a thing would have been, seemingly, controversial: If a significant number of people declare they would have been absolutely shocked to see a woman present when they swam nude it does seem strange that such a phenomenon was subject to no controversy elsewhere at the same historical time, within the same cultural and social setting.

So, yeah (here you need to imagine me, slightly drunk, smile and shake my head) I feel my own involvement in the matter is getting close to what the old scholastics called a reductio ad absurdum. Or, in other words – whatever.
« Last Edit: Jul 13th, 2010, 6:01pm by lazarus » IP Logged

Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #20 on: Jul 14th, 2010, 6:36pm »

Quote:
That latter statement is what I've gathered from all older guys I've ever talked to about this subject: To them, a female teacher, instructor or spectator would have been as unthinkable back then as it would be now.

Well, here is one older guy who says he had female lifeguard/instructors for two different classes when he and other boys were swimming nude at the Y. I am 69, was born before WW2 and this happened in the late 40s in a couple of Boston area Ys. I have written about it at least a half dozen times on this board.

For the umpteenth time I am not accusing anyone of deliberately ignoring the testimony of people like me who were there, for whatever reason. It is my strong feeling that people are free to believe whatever the hell they want, and with my blessing.
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #21 on: Jul 14th, 2010, 8:33pm »

I think Lazarus is on the wrong note. No one is saying that it was common for females to be present during boys nude swim classes, whether as lifeguards, instructors or spectators. But it seems to have been normal in a few places, probably most likely in the midwest during the fifties and before. And one must bear in mind that this would mostly or exclusively be for boys up to puberty age or just before. I think it would have been exceptional for adult males to swim nude with females present in such organised activities.
About girls from the same school peeking at boys during their nude swim classes I would find it hard to believe that these girls didn't do their utmost to find ways to peek at the boys. So what that woman said on that old forum that she and the other girls regularly peeked at the boys in their school is not so hard to believe. She even said that the girls had secret nicknames for the boys according to the shape of their genitals, like pencil, potatos and others which she refused to name for obvious reasons. And the boys never got to know, or even suspected about the girls secret peeking from their store room next to the pool. I don't think it would have been very different in other schools.
IP Logged

Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #22 on: Jul 15th, 2010, 5:12am »

on Jul 14th, 2010, 6:36pm, Allan_C. wrote:

Well, here is one older guy who says he had female lifeguard/instructors for two different classes when he and other boys were swimming nude at the Y. I am 69, was born before WW2 and this happened in the late 40s in a couple of Boston area Ys. I have written about it at least a half dozen times on this board.

For the umpteenth time I am not accusing anyone of deliberately ignoring the testimony of people like me who were there, for whatever reason. It is my strong feeling that people are free to believe whatever the hell they want, and with my blessing.

Allan, up to what age did the boys at your Y have female instructors/lifeguards?
Were there other females present, like mothers and sisters, during these classes?
Also were swim meets ever held in the nude, at least for junior teams? I did read a convincing post once on another forum by a woman who said that as a young girl together with her mother as spectators she regularly saw her brother competing at nude swim meets in the early fifties. She even mentioned the places and exact years where these took place in front of mixed spectators, she named the towns somewhere in Michigan or Massachusets if I remember well.
IP Logged

Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #23 on: Jul 15th, 2010, 8:03am »

Bobby, this is what I posted on 2/27/10 in response to very similar questions from you:

Quote:
BobbyB, I think the oldest was 12 or 13 for female instructors, for me at least. I am pretty sure one or two kids were past puberty however. No, I never saw mothers or sisters as spectators, or for that matter fathers or brothers. In fact, I cannot remember a true viewing area in the Y pools I swam at. One however did have a window high up, I think. But again I don't remember anyone ever looking out it at us. There may have been older boys instructed, but I cannot remember that much detail. I do recall older boys getting dressed and undressed in the locker room when the female instructor was probably in there too...I mean I can remember both older boys and female instructors (in suits) being in the locker room, so I guess they were in at that same times sometimes.

The only thing I can add is that I vaguely recall mothers being in the locker room helping their sons, younger boys, undress. This was a long time ago and I am not sure if I am mixing memories, but I think these were at the Y in the same era.

Getting back to the instructors, I recall clearly the face and first name of a boy I knew whose mother was one of the instructors we had at the Y. I was probably 7 or 8 at the time. But the boy was not in our class, though I knew his mother from the neighborhood. For some reason I am pretty certain she had been doing this for the younger boys since the War, though I cannot remember why I seem so sure of that fact now.

By the way, this whole subject, nude swimming by boys at the Y and whether or not there were female instructors/lifeguards, comes up every couple of years on this board. I think the last full airing was in the fall of '08, though there are little squeaks nd whistles about the topic in the interim. Various posters go at it hammer and tongs for a while, then the topic dies down. (I think in the future I will do what I did here and merely go back and pick out what I have already written. I don't mind spending a lot of time when the weather is cold slaving over a hot keyboard, but when the weather is nice as it is now I would rather golf or garden.)
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #24 on: Jul 16th, 2010, 7:01pm »

Allan, you are right in that this is a perennial subject that keeps coming up no matter what in forums of this type. In fact there are several forums and threads dedicated to this subject alone all over the Internet, and some of them have been going on for years with thousands of posts and still going. And of course the hottest debate about this subject in all of these forums is the female presence during these male nude swim classes, whether it was real or not, how common or not, etc.
Maybe the fascination and interest about this subject is because so many males, and some females, still living today went through it as routine when they were younger. Of course it is also a very powerful CFNM situation, when females were present, considering it was mostly forced nudity, even though no sex was involved.
What I find interesting ,from the many posts I have read about this, is that the majority who went through it would not have accepted the presence of females  or felt embarassed with it. At least the opinion is divided on this and brings up many hot arguments. Of course this is the case on discussions which are not CFNM oriented, as in this one.  
And yes, it is possible that I may have asked you the same questions before on some other thread, but I forgot or may have mixed you up with someone else. This subject interests me because I missed such organised CFNM activities while growing up. So looking back do you find such an early experience as positive, or did you find it embarassing at the time?
IP Logged

Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #25 on: Jul 17th, 2010, 10:05am »

Bobby, I did not find it embarrassing at the time. At all. It was just something we did. I do recall asking my mother something to the effect 'why do I wear a suit at the beach and not at the pool?'. I don't recall the answer much other than it reassured me it was the right way to go. She may have repeated the wool-lint-clogs-filters story, but I am not sure.  

As for whether it was a positive experience or not, there are a few aspects worth discussing:

First, swimming with no suit was much better. It felt great -- free, quick, slick and natural. I think people who do not realize how much better feeling it is to swim nude probably lose track of its importance in these discussions about 'controversial' CFNM swim situations. Who is worried about being naked when you are eight or ten years old and loving how great it feels to swim that way? These were adult women supervising us, at least to our childish eyes, and we were in the process of being largely raised, taught, and disciplined by women, so what was the big deal?  

The other aspect is CFNM-related I guess. First off,  one of the feelings I just mentioned was how natural it felt. Freedom of movement, but also freedom from a social constraint, the bathing suit, that was inherently limiting. When I was a kid, that was the way I felt about, sort of a rejoicing in the back-to-nature way kids have (and adults lose and often regret).

Finally, there is the question of how the experience shaped me. One thing that this board has taught me, and which I find extremely surprising, is how different apparently my overall life experience of CFNM has been compared to many other guys. I have had literally hundreds of CFNM experiences in my life*, yet frequently this board contains posts from some newbie rather shyly asking for how to begin. Wow. Every time I read one of those posts, I am surprised. What, I think...how could that be? Now it is true that I am a lot older than most on this board (70 early next year -- ugh!...where the hell did the time go?). Sometimes those hundreds of CFNM experiences have been pure pleasure, many times in fact, but other times they have been stressful (being spanked, some medical procedures, etc.). But even when stressful the stress has been ameliorated for me by the CFNM undertones. Now that is a nice thing to have, an ability to partially enjoy an otherwise stressful situation.  

So overall, I consider all my early CFNM experiences to have made a positive contribution to my life. But lest anyone disregard that comment as that of the fetishist trapped by the fetish, I think it is also worthwhile to point out that, although it is not the subject of this board, I have also enjoyed the hundreds of CMNF situations I have had in my life. Each type reaffirms the underlying, day-to-day sexuality of being human. (Some day perhaps I will sit down and try to tally which I have had more of -- CFNM  or CMNF.) So my overall conclusion is that these early experiences were for me quite liberating, and I am glad I had them. I am a better person and a better man, with a more enjoyable and 'natural' life for having had them early on, and gotten used to them. Getting back to the newbie trying to find CFNM situations -- I sometimes wonder if the female liberation furor of the 1970s, and sexual p.c. since, has not somehow resulted in a restriction to a natural boundary of male liberation, so to speak, the sexual naturalness that I feel I get from CFNM. Stated another way -- if an attractive woman gains power, prestige and dignity from being nude when she so choses, why should an attractive man be derided for the same thing?

* Even excluding my CFNM massages that took place in Asia. I have estimated that I had over a thousand of them alone over a 20, 25 year period.
IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #26 on: Jul 17th, 2010, 12:46pm »

ALLEN C, looks like we went to different schools together, your views and additudes pretty much reflect mine. You have a few years on me, I am 66, and we are products of a different Cant really guess how many CFNM experiences I have had but they surely are not in the thousands.  
  Would appreciate a bit of insight into your formative years if you could share them. I already understand the nude swimming as a boy, most of us our age experienced it but how did your interest develop beyond that age? In my case my mother seemed to play a role by enabling or at times more our less insisting that I be nude well beyond the age where it was approprate to cover up. Looking back it was not a bad thing as I learned to be comfortable being nude. She encouraged me to be nude in the presence of women up to my being 14 yrs old. After that age there was a dry spell until my early 20s when who I thought was a future MIL encouraged my nudity at times.  
  Would really appreciate your thoughts on your formative years, I think I have mine figured out.  
  Also have the same thoughts when I see a question on how to institute a CFNM situation. Seems like a no brainer to me, however we are obviously much more experienced than a lot of others so it seems more natural to us than what it may be to others.  LEO C
IP Logged
lazarus
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

« Reply #27 on: Jul 17th, 2010, 5:51pm »

on Jul 14th, 2010, 6:36pm, Allan_C. wrote:

For the umpteenth time I am not accusing anyone of deliberately ignoring the testimony of people like me who were there, for whatever reason.

Hehe. Yeah, well. Touché, I guess. 1) The guys in the pictures which started this particular chapter of the discussion are clearly not kids. I have never doubted for a second that kids swam nude under the supervision of females. I've splashed around butt naked on numerous occasions myself with dozens of women watching. But that wasn't what I would consider CFNM. The stories I (and many with me) have a hard time accepting are about grown boys/young adults swimming (competing, even) naked with a bunch of females watching – as spectators, no less. 2) The reason I find these stories – let's be diplomatic and say – so remarkable is that we have such a wealth of testimonies from people who lived (and swam) at the time which all state clearly that while naked swimming was common enough it was absolutely unthinkable for a woman to be present at such events. Which means (as I've tried to point out) that IF this phenomenon was common in certain parts of the country, the practice must have been regarded as damn near shocking to the rest of it: I find it somewhat hard to believe that a practice which was common and uncontroversial in, say, the Midwest would have been regarded as shocking and unnatural in other parts of the country. And the latter is precisely what the testimonies would suggest: Many people clearly state that a CFNM situation at the local pool was, in a word, unimaginable. Is it so strange that I find this discrepancy a little odd?

If this somewhat pointless (not a bad thing – I like pointless matters) debate is to have any direction it might be a good thing to define what we're debating. Did a woman ever witness a nude male take a swim in the USA prior to 1980? Er, yes. I think that's highly likely. But that ain't the issue here.

The stories I allow myself to doubt (until some proof is provided) aren't about kids swimming naked with some kind (be it parental or other) of female supervision. It's mainly those remembrances of bleachers loaded with female spectators, checking out (but not because they were nude, mind you) grown boys showing off their naked bodies in healthy, athletic competition and practice. I'm sorry, but to me those stories sound like CFNM fantasies.

Allan: I don't consider your memories to belong in that latter category.

Bobby: Regarding that woman's original story, yes: That's my point exactly: Of course the girls checked out the boys. That's human nature. But they spied on those boys – they didn't sit ringside with buckets of popcorn in their laps. At that forum some guys were seemingly infuriated by the fact: Maybe they didn't like the idea of girls being “naughty”. Maybe they liked the idea very much and for that very reason prolonged the discussion. I don't know – and I don't care. The point is: Her story is not about female spectators – it's about girls spying on boys the way boys spy on girls. It's a fine CFNM memory from the female point of view – but it's not relevant information as far as this debate is concerned.  

laz.

« Last Edit: Jul 17th, 2010, 5:59pm by lazarus » IP Logged

freeed54
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #28 on: Jul 18th, 2010, 7:46am »

The blog has been pulled. Gone.

I'd like to know on what basis? It wasn't pornography.
IP Logged
freeed54
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #29 on: Jul 19th, 2010, 8:50am »

Isn't this interesting..... I'll just post the link to the story.

Feds Ignore Due Process, First Amendment, Shut Down Thousands of Blogs

http://www.infowars.com/feds-ignore-due-process-first-amendment-shut-dow n-thousands-of-blogs/

Here are some comments from the site where I found the story:

"73,000 blogs at that server

ttp://blogetery.com/"

---------------------

"Blogetery.com, a Wordpress platform company that supported about 70,000 blogs was shut down by a hosting company about a week ago without knowing who was responsible. Web hosting company BurstNet told Blogetery that they shut down the website due to a request from a law enforcement agency.

BurstNet did not reveal which law enforcement agency was responsible. “Please note that this was not a typical case in which suspension and notification would be the norm,” stated BurstNet in a note to Blogetery. “This was a critical matter brought to our attention by law enforcement officials. We had to immediately remove the server.”

What makes this case even more mysterious is because it is unlikely that the MPAA or the RIAA was involved. These two agencies generally give a notice before having a website taken down. Whatever agency was behind the complete removal of Blogetery.com may go after a lot more websites too.

http://pulse2.com/"

------------------------

"The information age could be too much of a good thing. That's the message some heard in President Obama's weekend commencement speech in which he bemoaned

Speaking at Hampton University in Virginia, the president raised alarms when he said "information becomes a distraction, a diversion" that is putting "pressure on our country and on our democracy."

The president suggested less is more when it comes to absorbing news content and urged graduates to take a skeptical eye toward news from blogs, cable television and radio as well as modern gadgets like iPods and PlayStations.

The class of 2010 is "coming of age in a 24/7 media environment that bombards us with all kinds of content and exposes us to all kinds of arguments, some of which don't always rank that high on the truth meter," the president said, earning an honorary doctorate of laws degree during the ceremony.

"And with iPods and iPads; and Xboxes and PlayStations -- none of which I know how to work -- (laughter) -- information becomes a distraction, a diversion, a form of entertainment, rather than a tool of empowerment, rather than the means of emancipation. So all of this is not only putting pressure on you; it's putting new pressure on our country and on our democracy," he said."
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples