CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 25th, 2014, 7:03pm

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Photos
(Moderators: Rick176701, g_man, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Debbie_RN, Mansterdam, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, Brad, scooter, kiwimark, Anthony_M, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   Prison CFNM
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Prison CFNM  (Read 60110 times)
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

Prison CFNM
« on: Jun 6th, 2010, 10:04am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Are there any genuine photos or clips of CFNM in prisons?
Considering that group stripdown searches and showering by male inmates in the presence of female guards and staff are a daily and regular occurrance in many male prisons, and many of them are recorded on video for offical records, how come we don't see  any of them on the internet, at  least I never have seen any.  
Surely there must have been some journalists who shot some of these strip searches with female staff present at some time? Any finds?
IP Logged

The majority is always wrong
jibbo
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

Re: Prison CFNM
« Reply #1 on: Jun 6th, 2010, 1:10pm »

Ive never heard of any such thing!! not in a decent society anyway.

Perhaps in some rundown 3rd world banana republic maybe?
IP Logged
Marksunn
YaBB God

What are you looking at?

« Reply #2 on: Jun 6th, 2010, 2:14pm »

Well this isn't "genuine" because it's a recreation of real events but I believe Brad originally spoke of this on a post here ( http://board.sensations4women.com/vsBoard/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=cf nm;action=display;num=1246567550 ) so I went ahead and clipped it and put it up:

http://www.amateurcfnmtube.com/old/play/CFNM_From_TV/Locked_up_Abroad_Cu zco_CFNM_Scene (Warning: Read the link to the discussion before viewing the clip)

The above clip is sort of what you are asking about.  Except the males are stripped naked outside where the female prisoners are able to see them.

I've also researched this myself for about half a day a few months ago.  There are all sorts of references to female guards performing strip searches and other things on male prisoners.  There are even news stories on lawsuits in the US.  However I was not able to find any real pictures or movies other than fantasy stuff from paysites.  I was also looking for stories from female prison guards but I couldn't really find any of that either.  I bet it's out there, I just haven't found it yet.  From the news stories and lawsuits obviously it does happen, even in the US.  I'm sure there are also  many scenes in movies though they aren't real.
« Last Edit: Jun 6th, 2010, 2:29pm by Marksunn » IP Logged
scrubby
YaBB Senior Member

« Reply #3 on: Jun 6th, 2010, 2:57pm »

on Jun 6th, 2010, 1:10pm, jibbo wrote:
Ive never heard of any such thing!! not in a decent society anyway.

Perhaps in some rundown 3rd world banana republic maybe?

Sure it happens. It happens all the time, but I don't think you're likely to see many authentic photos or videos due to legal ramifactions. There would be serious discplinary action for anyone who distributed that stuff.  

A good example is the Nikki Catsouras pics where a police officer got into serious trouble for e-mailing extremely hideous photos of the accident (which wound up spreading all over the internet).
« Last Edit: Jun 6th, 2010, 3:03pm by scrubby » IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #4 on: Jun 6th, 2010, 6:03pm »

Thanks for the information, Marksunn. Like you say, real clips are hard to come by in such situations because of legal and ethical reasons, though I am sure that they happen regularly in many US prisons. In fact many male prisons are staffed by a large percentage of female guards due to the shortage of male applicants and also because of the constitutional right to equal job opportunities for women. Nothing can stop them, and in most of these prisons the female guards have to do the same duties as their male counterparts, including regular strip searches of male inmates and monitoring them showering. So this poster who says this is fantasy does not know what is going on. Looking at the Dept. of Justice statistics one can see that some male prisons have between 30 and nearly 50 per cent female staff as prison guards.  
About accounts from these female employees you are right too, hard to come by, probably also because of legal matters. But I did see a post recently on another forum by a woman who said that she has two female friends who work as guards in a male prison and their reaction to it. I will see if I can find it and repost it here.
IP Logged

scrubby
YaBB Senior Member

« Reply #5 on: Jun 6th, 2010, 6:33pm »

Plus when it does happen (and I'm sure it's a frequent occurance) I doubt anyone's taking personal photos. That would be a serious breach of professional ethics and policy/rules. You'd be fired instantly and possibly prosecuted criminally.

The only thing that's likely to exist is maybe some security camera footage, but who's gonna risk breaking into the prison video security surveliance and stealing the film? That would be a risky and dumb move.

I have seen real life prison strip search clips before (usually invovlving females) but they're all from South American or Asian prisons where there is less control and discipline (and ethics).
« Last Edit: Jun 6th, 2010, 6:35pm by scrubby » IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #6 on: Jun 6th, 2010, 8:33pm »

Here is that post from the woman who has female friend co's working in male prison.
http://www.voy.com/217785/5036.html
IP Logged

GH
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #7 on: Jun 8th, 2010, 10:45am »

I dont doubt that they are some guys in jail who purposely expose themselves to female guards.

I know the law is tight regarding men strip searching or monitoring unclothed women but I dont think the law is so tight the other way around
IP Logged

A womens place is in charge
bartok6969
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #8 on: Jun 24th, 2010, 2:18am »

The laws depend on the state and the prison, it has nothing to do with male or female prisons. I have a friend who works in a female prison, and he has performed pat downs and full strip searches on the girls, it's part of the job. However, the prison prefers same sex pat downs if available (just like the airports, etc.)
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #9 on: Jun 26th, 2010, 8:56am »

Doc. about female CO's in California male prison.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hqhh1edo9M&feature=related
IP Logged

Anon
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #10 on: Jun 26th, 2010, 6:10pm »

Political correctness has made some insane policies.  Having female guards in male prisons is insanity.  Most male guards have trouble containing hardened criminals.  Woman have no chance whatsoever.
IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #11 on: Jun 27th, 2010, 4:56pm »

Anon:
I once had the same view as you, that it was nuts to have female guards.  So I asked one of my clients, I am a criminal attorney, what he thought of it.  He has spend most of his life in prison.  He said, "Why not!"  I defer to the expert.
IP Logged
jibbo
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #12 on: Jun 27th, 2010, 8:08pm »

As an political activist Ive been arrested too many times to count lol. Never been stripped searched or watched naked in the shower by a female guard though! it just doesnt happen here!

Youngren:
can I ask you where you got your law degree bud?
just as a matter of interest  Smiley
IP Logged
Anon
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #13 on: Jun 27th, 2010, 9:42pm »

on Jun 27th, 2010, 4:56pm, Youngren wrote:
Anon:
I once had the same view as you, that it was nuts to have female guards.  So I asked one of my clients, I am a criminal attorney, what he thought of it.  He has spend most of his life in prison.  He said, "Why not!"  I defer to the expert.

Asking one of your clients hardly breaks the bounds of common sense.  Especially one stupid enough to spend most of his life in jail.  There is a reason that women aren't in allowed to be in direct combat in the military, co-ed boxing, contact sports, etc. It's insane.
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #14 on: Jun 27th, 2010, 10:44pm »

The documentary video being for public TV would obviously not show the female CO's stripsearching the prisoners or monitoring them in the showers, though there are brief hints about this in the video. They would probably have been censored from the program.
About females being accepted in these places, when they were first going to be introduced in these male prisons years back the all male staff protested and said they were not suited for this job. But after these females took up these posts it was found that in fact it was beneficial for these prisons because the prisoners behaved better with a female presence in them. And they also found out that these females can be as tough as their male counterparts with the prisoners and do the job just as well and sometimes better. In fact many of these females got promotions in these male prisons and in some of them they are even chief wardens and top commanding guards.
IP Logged

Anon
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #15 on: Jun 28th, 2010, 8:31pm »

on Jun 27th, 2010, 10:44pm, Bobby_Bare wrote:
In fact many of these females got promotions in these male prisons and in some of them they are even chief wardens and top commanding guards.

Affirmative action taken to its logical conclusion.  I guarantee that if this is a public broadcasting program they will only show the left wing pro woman point of view.  If things go smoothly then maybe what you say might be true.  But in prison riots with these savages loose women have no chance.

IP Logged
Betsy_RN
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #16 on: Jul 17th, 2010, 3:22am »

I'm a nurse, not a correctional officer, but I took a 6 month temp job at a California Jail. Most inmates were in dormitory style rooms. I went into the dorms to dispense meds and occasionally to make a 'house call.'  The guard room was about 15 feet square, set so it could see the whole dorm. There were mirrored windows so they inmates couldn't see who was inside.  One side faced the bathroom, toilets and shower.  It was fully visible to the guard room. There were always at least 2 deputies on duty, and a quarter of the staff were women, so they routinely saw everything, intervened in disputes, and counted inmates etc.  The inmates always ignored the guards and since they never changed their behavior if they knew a woman was on duty. They showered, changed clothes at their bedsides whenever they wanted, in full view of the male and female deputies.  I asked one of the woman about the situation and they said from the woman's standpoint seeing the men naked in the showers was boring after the first couple days. Occaisionally they'd watch a particularly good looking guy, or a guy unusually well hung. That's pretty much that way it is with most nurses seeing men naked. The men can't do anything about who is on duty so they just ignore the guards, and shower normally. One woman deputy said in the sex offender's dorm sometimes the men charged with indecent exposure will take a long shower.  Surprisingly sexual activity is tolerated in the shower.  Men who have to masturbate will do it in the shower, back turned and not if someone else is in the shower.   Consensual gay activities are ignored. There were male guards in the female dorms too. In other areas there were no cross gender strip searches.  When inmates had to strip and get into prison garb it was always same-sex supervision.
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #17 on: Jul 17th, 2010, 4:54am »

Thanks Betsy, it's good to hear from someone who had first hand experience of this situation in prisons. But do you think all female guards, and also prisoners, have the same attitude towards this situation? Let's face it, it is male exhibitionism in front of females, whether wanted or not by both sides.  
You said that the male prisoners would turn their back when masturbating in the shower, but were there cases where some men would masturbate openly in front of the guards just for the kick of it? From what I have read it seems that some female guards enjoy watching this while others are offended by it and even book the prisoner for doing so.  
There was on particular incident in the news recently in a Florida prison which ended in court because a female guard was regularly booking male prisoners to be disciplined for masturbating in their private cells while she was monitoring them. So it seems that prisons have different rules or tolerance about this sexual behaviour by inmates. In your case it was tolerated while in others it is considered as a crime and against prison rules. Personally I think that a man must have a sexual outlet in prison, as long as it is not too gross. I think as a nurse you must agree with me on this.
IP Logged

Allan_C.
YaBB God

Women do community, men do civilization.

« Reply #18 on: Jul 17th, 2010, 8:39am »

Thanks for the posting Betsy. Very informative.

Question: both as a nurse and as a woman, how do you feel about CFNM?
IP Logged
jibbo
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #19 on: Jul 17th, 2010, 9:13am »

Im sorry but this is hillarious!  
come on you dont seriously believe any of this do you??

This kind of thing just doesnt happen unless its in some banana republic or third world country. Even in the USA, a country which doesnt seem too fond of human rights, prisoners are protected from the kind of intimidation and humiliation which has been reported above!!

Fantasising is a healthy part of sex but trying desparately to pass it off as the truth is not a good thing!!
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #20 on: Jul 17th, 2010, 10:14am »

Quote:
This kind of thing just doesnt happen unless its in some banana republic or third world country.

How do you know that?
IP Logged
jibbo
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #21 on: Jul 17th, 2010, 10:23am »

Human rights my friend! and the majority of countries in the western hemisphere are signatories to some form of Human Rights charter which also cover the basic rights of prsioners and detainee's, including the right to dignity and privacey from members of the opposite sex.

I have what I would consider to be a healthy sex life. me and my wife play games some of which are the different forms of domination such as cfnm. The female having control of the situation by being clothed in the presence of naked male(s) who inturn are subdued by their embarrassment. Its fun when used in the right way especially if you are an open couple who will allow friends to take part in the fun.  

One situation was on my birthday a couple of years ago when my missus invited 2 of her friends over,  who were very open minded and also wanted a little fun. I wont go into detail but they placed me into a cfnm scenario which I had no control over and I loved every moment of it! I ended up completely naked in the presence of my missus and her two friends one of which is the most stunningly beautiful woman Ive ever met, and they stayed clothed all the time. It was the most incredible oral sex experience Ive ever had in my life! and when I eventually cum it was the most  incredible orgasm Ive ever had, it felt like my balls were going to litterally explode and my legs were going to fly off! I had amazing sensations in my stomach my legs feet even my ass!! who says men cant have multiple orgasms??

However all that was in a role playing situation amongst concenting adults but Im afraid that in my opinion what has been posted here is fantasy labeled as fact and Im sorry but Im not buying it! Im not saying its never happened, it may well have happened somewhere, but not in a civilised society, at least not directly or purposely, and certainly not with women standing and openly watching men shower!

Its like that thread about young men and boys swimming naked in front of girls at school and the pictutres that were posted supposedly showing girls at the events... well sorry but I dont see any girls in any of those pics and Im pretty sure any decent parent would be horrified to know that their children were subject to such degradation in a real life situation while in the care of educaters. I know I would.
« Last Edit: Jul 17th, 2010, 10:57am by jibbo » IP Logged
freeed54
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #22 on: Jul 17th, 2010, 1:14pm »

on Jul 17th, 2010, 9:13am, jibbo wrote:

This kind of thing just doesnt happen unless its in some banana republic or third world country. Even in the USA, a country which doesnt seem too fond of human rights, prisoners are protected from the kind of intimidation and humiliation which has been reported above!!

Fantasising is a healthy part of sex but trying desparately to pass it off as the truth is not a good thing!!

There's nothing hilarious about it. I don't know which country you are posting from but in Canada and the USA males inmates are supervised at all times by male and female staff. A friend of my son who graduated college from the police service program went immediately into a penitentiary where she supervised males in the showers, and they MUST watch at all times, it is their job. She also supervised the cells and caught inmates masturbating. Technically this is against the rules but it is almost always overlooked.

There have been numerous cases brought before the courts and as far as I know they have all failed.

What you are reading is factual.  Like it or not, believe it or not, it is the truth.
IP Logged
visualenjoyer
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #23 on: Jul 17th, 2010, 5:31pm »

Yeah.  

I once was strip searched by a female guard. And even though I enjoyed every second of it, I pretended to be embarrassed, ashamed and even questioned her ability to perform the search.  

And then as it came time to pull down my underwear, I purposely threw them two feet in front of me so I could remain naked in her presence as long as possible.  

It was freezing cold in the search room, and I was all but shriveled up to the size of a new born, I blushed, she stared blankly, told me to get dressed. After we left the room, she was walking behind me and made the "small dick sign" with her fingers to one of her co-workers. I saw it in the reflection of one of the windows.

Here in Canada we have a double standard. Men cant supervise or strip search naked women, but woman can supervise or strip search naked men. It's a very interesting double standard, but as long as it doesn't get too out of hand, I am not complaining.
« Last Edit: Jul 17th, 2010, 5:34pm by visualenjoyer » IP Logged

Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #24 on: Jul 17th, 2010, 5:40pm »

Betsy_RN:
Your story rings true because there is actually no forced CFNM.  All the CFNM results from not caring or actually wanted the women to look.  

This substantiates a theory of mine that men don't really mind being naked in front of women.  The same thing happens in professional sports.  The athletes could protect their modesty if they want (all they have to do is wear a robe into the shower room), they just don't.

What I find to be ironic is that if there was forced CFNM, there would be a lawsuit.
IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #25 on: Jul 17th, 2010, 5:41pm »

Visualenjoyer:
You need to tell us why the female guard strip searched you.  After all, if I go to Canada I need to know what to do!
IP Logged
jibbo
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #26 on: Jul 17th, 2010, 11:59pm »

Sorry guys but fantasy is fantasy and truth is truth! this is a website mostly looked upon as a good source of material for your favoured fetish! This includes posting your fantasies as reality, even signing up with blag names just so you can make a fantasy post about a particular subject... i.e a handful of posts from so called "expert" Betsy_rn who came her just to post on this particular subject!  
just have a think about how many of the so called female members of this site are actually female...!

Look fellas I wont interupt you fantasies any longer but if you really want true CFNM sex, then you need to stop making it all up on here and get into the real world with real people who want the same thing, and believe me there are loads of girls out there that love it!! but you wont find them on here thats for sure... why? well if you cant work that out then you'll NEVER get it!!!

Adios amigos, and take care!!
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #27 on: Jul 18th, 2010, 12:12pm »

Sorry, Jibbo, but it ain't fantasy.
IP Logged
lazarus
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Shine on perishing republic...

« Reply #28 on: Jul 18th, 2010, 12:30pm »

I'm sure there are CFNM situations in US prisons. Female guards plus male inmates equals a wealth of opportunities for such situations. I find the stories about indecent exposure more plausible than the ones about strip searches and shower monitoring, however. From the little I admittedly know about correctional facilities in Western countries it strikes me as unlikely that CFNM situations would be part of the normal routine. I watched a documentary series on the Discovery channel some time ago about prisons in the US and Australia (probably some other countries too, I didn't watch every minute of every episode). There were several references to strip searches and shower situations, including an interview with a female guard who mentioned specifically that strip searches (including those infamous cavity searches) were always performed by same-sex guards. But who knows? Even if it's a prisoner's right to be searched (or monitored in the shower) by a same-sex guard such rights are probably violated from time to time.

The problem with this kind of debate, as I see it, is that the participants are anonymous members of a sexual fetish board. As I've said before, for all you know I'm a 90 year old woman with a wooden leg who doesn't even like CFNM but gets her kicks from posting tiresome tirades at various internet forums. It's obvious jibbo has a point: Most people come here to get their fill of a particular brand of CFNM, be it in the form of pictures, movie clips or stories (fictional or not): If, say, prison CFNM is what turns you on – then you're not likely to doubt any half-plausible story posted by another member; a member who isn't, of course, a perfectly disinterested party who just happens to swing by this very thread in this very forum, but rather someone who is into the same fetish himself (or herself, by all means).  

It's not unnatural to be skeptical of any claim made in here – for the very simple reason that making up stories about one's fetish and posting them is part of the fetish itself for some people. Much of what goes on in here is pure make-belief. Whether you want to play or not is up to you – perhaps it doesn't matter in the end if a certain story is true, as long as you get a kick out of reading it. The fate of the world doesn't rest on the veracity of some forum member's story about what a friend of his wife's dog witnessed in a prison one fine mornin'.

PS

Let me just add something general here. General, I say: This is not directed at anyone in particular – it doesn't even pertain particularly to this forum; I'm a member of several other forums too. About a year ago I posted a picture (at one of these other forums) of a woman holding up a piece of paper with a message written on it. It said something like “hey member x and member y at suchandsuchaforum, how do ya like my tits?” It was a photoshopped pic, of course – I had simply erased the original message and replaced it with my own (faking handwriting on an even, light background is easy as hell). The pic started a great controversy, mainly because one of the forum members had seen the original somewhere (I got it from some amateur site or other). Unfortunately for him he couldn't find it anywhere, so he couldn't prove I was a phony. Some members supported him but the vast majority supported me, or rather “me” (a very attractive, naked woman who was apparently a member of their board). After some heated exchanges several members even appeared on the scene claiming they knew “me”: “I chat with her privately, she's definitely real.” One guy claimed he was a member of “my” facebook group, but he couldn't link to it because “I” was worried about all this controversy. I never posted there again (wasn't a very good forum) and after a while the whole thing died. But my bluff was never called – as far as most members in there were concerned I was the real deal. Most of them had no interest whatsoever in exposing me either – they were clearly turned on by the fact that someone who posted in their forum had put up a naked picture of herself for their viewing pleasure. Take it how you will – it's, again, just a general remark. Maybe the story ain't even true - you can't possibly tell, can you?
« Last Edit: Jul 18th, 2010, 2:22pm by lazarus » IP Logged

"The crows maintain that a single crow could destroy the heavens. This is undoubtedly true, but it proves nothing against the heavens, for heaven simply means: the impossibility of crows."
GH
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #29 on: Jul 18th, 2010, 6:09pm »

Here in Canada we have a double standard. Men cant supervise or strip search naked women, but woman can supervise or strip search naked men. It's a very interesting double standard, but as long as it doesn't get too out of hand, I am not complaining

I think its the same here in Britain, I believe its recommened that women DONT strip search men but I dont think its actually illegal to do it.
It certainly is illegal  the other way around.
IP Logged

A womens place is in charge
jibbo
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #30 on: Jul 18th, 2010, 10:54pm »

sorry I just had to come back as Ive noticed you can actually have an intelligent debate on here unlike other sites!

UK LAW

Strip Searches
No searches under these provisions should be made by anyone of the opposite sex to you and intimate searches are prohibited.

A strip search is a search involving the removal of more than outer clothing. A strip search may only take place if the custody officer considers it necessary to remove an article that you would not be allowed to keep. They should not be authorised routinely. The courts have recognised that strip searches may be deeply humiliating and that the removal of a brassiere, for instance, would require considerable justification. No person of the opposite sex except for an appropriate adult who has been specifically requested by the person being searched may be present at such a search, nor anyone whose presence is unnecessary. Except in cases of urgency there must be two people present other than the person being searched, when the search involves exposure of intimate parts of the body. One of these may be the appropriate adult, if relevant. Reasons for a strip search and the results of the search must be recorded on the custody record.

Intimate Body Searches

An intimate body search consists of the physical examination of any one or more of a person's bodily orifices, including the anus, vagina, ears and nose but not the mouth. The police can only carry out an intimate body search in limited circumstances. They can search you if a police officer of at least the rank of inspector has reasonable grounds for believing that:

* You may have concealed on you something that you could use to cause physical injury to yourself or to others, and that you might use it while you are in police detention or in the custody of a court.
    * You have concealed Class A drugs - such as heroin and cocaine, but not cannabis or amphetamines - on yourself and that you are in possession of the drugs either with intent to supply them to somebody else or with a view to committing a customs offence.
    * You must have the reasons explained to you before the search is carried out and every reasonable effort must be made to persuade you to handover the article(s) rather than be searched.

so a female officer may "pat down" a male suspect/detainee whereas a male officer cannot do the same to a female, but thats it!
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #31 on: Jul 19th, 2010, 4:22am »

Jibbo and Lazarus,
One would have said, including me, that this prison CFNM is all fantasy if there weren't actual documented cases which ended in court and in the news which confirm that this type of CFNM  is normal and routine in many prisons in the USA, maybe not in all prisons because different states and prisons have different arrangements about this. But with the ever increasing numbers of female guards in male prisons this is inevitable since they will have to do the same duties as their male counterparts, otherwise it would be discrimination. Some male prisons in fact already have near  50% female guards in them, this is confirmed by looking at the official statistics of the US Dept. of Justice.
I suggest you read the other thread about this subject on the discussion forum of this site where there are several links to prove this.
IP Logged

jake5212001
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #32 on: Jul 19th, 2010, 7:15am »

on Jul 19th, 2010, 4:22am, Bobby_Bare wrote:
Jibbo and Lazarus,
One would have said, including me, that this prison CFNM is all fantasy if there weren't actual documented cases which ended in court and in the news which confirm that this type of CFNM  is normal and routine in many prisons in the USA, maybe not in all prisons because different states and prisons have different arrangements about this. But with the ever increasing numbers of female guards in male prisons this is inevitable since they will have to do the same duties as their male counterparts, otherwise it would be discrimination. Some male prisons in fact already have near  50% female guards in them, this is confirmed by looking at the official statistics of the US Dept. of Justice.
I suggest you read the other thread about this subject on the discussion forum of this site where there are several links to prove this.

All I know is that there was a college student I knew that worked part time in the state prison.  The  office where she worked (actually her desk) overlooked the area where the male prisoners were brought in and stripped and showered.  It always brought a smile to her face when she described her work area.
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #33 on: Jul 19th, 2010, 7:46am »

on Jul 19th, 2010, 7:15am, jake5212001 wrote:

All I know is that there was a college student I knew that worked part time in the state prison.  The  office where she worked (actually her desk) overlooked the area where the male prisoners were brought in and stripped and showered.  It always brought a smile to her face when she described her work area.

She certainly didn't have a boring job, in spite of working in an office, with a view like that.
IP Logged

lazarus
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

« Reply #34 on: Jul 19th, 2010, 10:27am »

on Jul 19th, 2010, 4:22am, Bobby_Bare wrote:
Jibbo and Lazarus,

Well, like I said in my initial post I do not doubt that CFNM episodes occur in US prisons from time to time. In fact it would be strange if they didn't – I'm sure there are plenty of guys in the slammer who'll grab any chance they get of exposing themselves to a woman. The lawsuits you mention are obviously not fantasy. But if they prove anything it's the fact that these incidents are unlawful or at least considered as such by relevant parties: To further repeat myself, rights are obviously violated both here and there, but I'd like to think such incidents constitute an exception to the rule: If they were as common as some people seem to think, we would either have a whole lot more such lawsuits – or, which is more likely, none at all.

My main point remains this: You can't blame people for being skeptical. People who post in forums like this one aren't objective. Some people almost sound as though they've stumbled across threads like this one by sheer accident – as though they don't have a hard-on for the fetish in question. Their argument nearly always goes to the tune of: “This is common. This is no big deal. I've seen this too many times to even care. This is, most importantly, nothing I would dream of jerking off to.” See what I mean? If Member X didn't find CFNM highly arousing then I doubt very much Member X would have joined a CFNM forum.

But, by all means, CFNM situations do occur in the real world – I certainly don't want to come off as someone who doesn't believe a single word anyone says: That ain't the thing – my intention is NOT to brand anyone as a stinking liar, I'm just saying that it would be somewhat naive to take everything people in here claim at face value.
IP Logged

"The crows maintain that a single crow could destroy the heavens. This is undoubtedly true, but it proves nothing against the heavens, for heaven simply means: the impossibility of crows."
jibbo
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #35 on: Jul 19th, 2010, 12:15pm »

@lazarus

I am in complete agreement with everything you have said.
The prime nature of any sexual fetish is the way in which it fuels the fantasies of those who enjoy said particular fetish, and on many occasions these fantasies will spill over into real life where the fantasist insists he has been placed in one of these situations in order to enhance the fantasy even further, sometimes so much so that they convince themselves that it actually took place.

It is the easiest thing in the world to join a website like this, and from behind a computer create a short work of literature that would impress even some of the best writers of our day.

Im not say that all these situations are fantasy, not by any means whatsoever! its just that for me it tends to be fairly easy to seperate the fact from the fantasy when I read it.
IP Logged
lazarus
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

« Reply #36 on: Jul 19th, 2010, 3:54pm »

@jibbo

Thanks, man.

Re: The lawsuits mentioned here and elsewhere. It would seem that the general legal opinion is that A) Strip searches and cavity searches should be performed by officers of the same gender. Should, mind you – there's no law stating specifically that it can NEVER be performed by an officer of the opposite gender. Circumstances may require the latter, though one source uses the expression “extreme circumstances” (such as cases where the officers' safety is at risk for one reason or another). B) What is referred to as the gratuitous and unnecessary presence of members of the opposite sex during strip searches, cavity searches, so-called blanket searches and showering should be “rare and should be kept rare”. I take this to mean: Unless there's a very good reason for it – it shouldn't happen.

In other words, opposite gender presence under these circumstances (or in other words, instances of CFNM or CMNF) is not desirable in the eyes of the law – that certainly seems to be the general, legal consensus. However, the lawsuits we're talking about here certainly show that both CFNM and CMNF occur in US jails. But very often, it would seem, under circumstances which are either “extreme” (and thus justified, as exceptions to a general rule) OR as downright violations of the prisoners' constitutional rights, whether the prisoners be male or female.

If I were an inmate at the facility described above (where the female guards sat and watched the male prisoners shower) I would certainly question whether this practice was in keeping with the principle of keeping that “gratuitous and unnecessary presence” to a minimum. Well, if I were a prisoner who wasn't into CFNM, that is.

There's a shitload of documentation regarding this subject available – the AELE Monthly Law Journal (just google it) has plenty of material suitable for a layman's purpose. (Or just google “presence of female guards during strip searches” and go from there.)
IP Logged

visualenjoyer
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #37 on: Jul 20th, 2010, 2:59am »

Keep in mind there is alot of private prisons now too. That's right, prisons owned by private corporations. Rules always seem to be more flexible when it comes to private companies.
IP Logged

Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #38 on: Jul 20th, 2010, 9:53am »

I guess I have just too much life experience to believe that rules and regulations governing strip searches and the like will be very often followed. People in power and people in bureaucracies will do what they damned well please whenever they can get away with it, and that is most of the time in prisons, from what I can see.

Also, I knew a woman who was a prison guard at both MCI Concord and MCI Framingham, both in MA. She was a black woman, retired, the mother of a guy who I hired as a part-time gardener and house painter/construction worker for a little over two years. He had been in jail on what I decided over time were false charges (and ultimately, about a year ago, he was exonerated by the ridiculous & corrupt court, imprisonment & parole system in MA). He told me that women guards routinely saw him naked in prison. His mother told that when she had been at MCI Concord, seeing naked guys was a daily occurrence.
IP Logged
Pawn20
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #39 on: Aug 24th, 2010, 7:24pm »

Im sorry but this is hillarious! come on you dont seriously believe any of this do you??

Jibbo I think you're being naive. A few years ago journalist Lisa Ling did an investigative piece on life in male penitentiaries and when she was interviewed on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" she said she saw a man pleasuring himself in his cell while she was merely on a brief walking tour of the prison. So it's little doubt that female guards see far more when they work there full time.  

IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #40 on: Aug 25th, 2010, 5:06am »

I think this is one reason why jerking off is forbidden in most prisons and is one of the prison rules, especially where there are female guards and female prison staff and visitors. If there wasn't such a rule the sex-hungry male inmates would be jerking off in front of every female they saw.
Of course the women monitoring these men look at it differently and are not all the same. Some enjoy watching the males jerk off in front of them while others are offended and report such males for punishment. This has been amply recorded even in certain court cases.  
I have posted a link somewhere on these forums in which a woman who works in a male prison said that some of these female CO's use this situation as a weapon for behaviour control in that they allow some prisoners to masturbate in front of them as a 'reward' for good behaviour. This would obviously be done during cell monitoring or shower monitoring.
So whatever Jibbo and other hard skeptics think this is a reality in many male prisons.
IP Logged

jibbo
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #41 on: Aug 25th, 2010, 12:25pm »

on Jul 17th, 2010, 5:31pm, visualenjoyer wrote:
Yeah.  

I once was strip searched by a female guard. And even though I enjoyed every second of it, I pretended to be embarrassed, ashamed and even questioned her ability to perform the search.  

And then as it came time to pull down my underwear, I purposely threw them two feet in front of me so I could remain naked in her presence as long as possible.  

It was freezing cold in the search room, and I was all but shriveled up to the size of a new born, I blushed, she stared blankly, told me to get dressed. After we left the room, she was walking behind me and made the "small dick sign" with her fingers to one of her co-workers. I saw it in the reflection of one of the windows.

Here in Canada we have a double standard. Men cant supervise or strip search naked women, but woman can supervise or strip search naked men. It's a very interesting double standard, but as long as it doesn't get too out of hand, I am not complaining.

Can you tell us more about this.

You see according to the Canadian Police Federation, Police services have policies in regards to strip searching, intended to keep the dignity of the person being strip searched intact, while at the same time ensuring that there are no illegal items on their person.

This seems to go well against the grain of what you have said!

IP Logged
visualenjoyer
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #42 on: Aug 27th, 2010, 12:31am »

on Aug 25th, 2010, 12:25pm, jibbo wrote:

Can you tell us more about this.

You see according to the Canadian Police Federation, Police services have policies in regards to strip searching, intended to keep the dignity of the person being strip searched intact, while at the same time ensuring that there are no illegal items on their person.

This seems to go well against the grain of what you have said!

What more do you want to know ? I told the whole story.  

You see, cops are regular people. They too break the rules at times.  

Have you ever been illegally searched ? I have
Have you ever been wrongfully arrested? I have

Just because they are rules, doesn't mean they are always followed.
IP Logged

jibbo
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #43 on: Aug 29th, 2010, 11:41am »

Ive been to a few protests for this and that in my day and Ive been arrested a few times, searched, detained and then released. They do it mostly to inconvenience you because rarely do they have a case for the courts unless your violent which Im not, but everytime its happened I have always been treated according to the rules! Ive only ever been searched by male officers even the one time I was arrested by a female officer she was very even handed with me and didnt search me herself it was done down at the cop shop by a man.  

So perhaps you can see how I cant relate to what you are saying as it just doesnt happen here.
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #44 on: Aug 29th, 2010, 1:18pm »

Jibbo, what country do you live in, and how old are you?  

Cops in some places follow rules more than others, especially in the US.
IP Logged
jibbo
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #45 on: Aug 29th, 2010, 4:34pm »

I live in the UK and Im 45 bud  Smiley

the only cfnm situations I have encountered in adult life where in hospital after an accident, and one which my wife setup with a couple of her friends, which is what lead me to find this place.
There were also one or two occasions in my teens but doesnt that happen to everyone? but as an adult Ive never been in a forced cfnm situation or had my rights breached in any way.
IP Logged
visualenjoyer
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #46 on: Aug 30th, 2010, 11:43am »

on Aug 29th, 2010, 11:41am, jibbo wrote:
Ive been to a few protests for this and that in my day and Ive been arrested a few times, searched, detained and then released. They do it mostly to inconvenience you because rarely do they have a case for the courts unless your violent which Im not, but everytime its happened I have always been treated according to the rules! Ive only ever been searched by male officers even the one time I was arrested by a female officer she was very even handed with me and didnt search me herself it was done down at the cop shop by a man.  

So perhaps you can see how I cant relate to what you are saying as it just doesnt happen here.

In a bigger setting with lots of police officers and spectators present, usually things are a little more controlled. This was at 3-4am and the cops got their sick thrills out of humiliating me. Again, I was wrongfully arrested for something I did NOT DO, and then I was strip searched by a female cop. It was just one of those nights. They continued to make fun of me afterwards too, and were accusing me of being a crack head.

While I enjoyed the CFNM situation, the rest was pure hell. I was actually considering filing charges until all my friends told me it was a waste of time and money and to just let it go.
IP Logged

Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #47 on: Aug 30th, 2010, 12:28pm »

Visualenjoyer, what part of the world did that happen in, and how old were you at the time?
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #48 on: Aug 30th, 2010, 2:06pm »

There's a REAL easy way for this to be better understood and believed.

When I first created this website I reviewed dozens of lawsuits filed in various states regarding cross-gender monitoring of prison inmates.  There are many suits filed by inmates claiming their "right to privacy" was violated when they were forceably strip searched in front of not only female guards, but female staff.   It went to a number of district courts on appeal and all have lost.  Equal opportunity laws have indeed prevailed in most jurisdictions the same way female reporters are now allowed into male locker rooms.  This is simply a fact, not fantasy, and anyone arguing the contrary needs to be educated.

I have a particular interest in corrections as my vocation sometimes involves me in the design and funding of new corrections facilities.  I have many anecdotal stories told me by architects and contractors touring existing facilities, but don't have the desire to spend time typing them out only to have the veracity of them challenged.

The easiest way everyone to become better educated on this subject is to watch such programs as "Lockdown" on National Geographic:

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/lockdown/all/Overview

Alternatively, MSNBC also has their comparable series "Lockup"

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27118605/

I randomly clicked on one of the above MSN episodes.  The one I clicked on shows Captain Cruze, Shift Commander that night, who is a female.  She is commanding the group that storms into the cell and drags out the inmate.   A Shift Commander is in charge of *all* activities that occur under his/her command.  The video progresses to where the inmate is stripped completely naked and put in a holding cell. Although you can't see Cruze during the violent confrontation, after he  is laying completely naked on the holding cell floor and as the door shuts you hear Cruze saying to the other officers "good job guys" evidencing her being there the whole time.  But this shouldn't be a surprise - a shift commander must monitor all confrontations between guards and inmates.  There are other scenes of this same inmate nude during other episodes - one being where his is pepper sprayed and must take a shower in an open area, then, is chatting it up in the guards offices' while he is still completely naked.

Note - I didn't search this one out to prove a point, it just happened to be the first one I clicked on at random; I'm not going to get in a debate with anyone as to why this is an exception to what happens routinely - that's their challenge.  I know I could spend an hour pulling up many, but I'm not wasting my time to prove anyone wrong...you guys can spend that time.

Here's that episode:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27118605/

Discovery also has comparable programs.

The matter about cross-gender monitoring has come up in a lot of these episodes.   One episode shows a very butch-looking female commanding office at a male facility training a group of female prison guards to go into the male detention facilities.   She told the female guards that they will sooner or later be confronted with a nude male inmate with an erection, and when this has happened to her she yells"

"It takes only 12 pounds to break a man's erect penis, and I can certainly do that!"

I thought such a response was strange, but the women seemed to think it works.

Another episode was about one of these inmates turning in the shower to face the crow's nest where a woman guard was on duty.  He masturbated facing her, which in turn got him on report.   The camera followed his case and he argued she had made comments about the size of his cock and was sexually harassing him; however, there were staff witnesses that confirmed her story.   He got "points" against him, whatever that means.

As it pertains to a lockdown or when there's a scheduled shake up/communal strip search, etc.  they are always routinely videotaped by the corrections department.  This is to document it for potential abuse claims to be filed by inmates.  But I wouldn't hold your breath on seeing any aired on TV for many reasons.

The point is - the debate as to women serving as correctional guards in male institutions shouldn't even be occurring.   All you have to do is turn on your television and watch these programs.  Or, do a Google search on:

"cross gender monitoring" +prison +inmates

....or something like that....

Just remember that like anything, it's based upon the jurisdiction...some countries have equal opportunity laws, some countries don't.  Canada is NOT the USA, but one of the most atrocious incidences of cross-gender monitoring occurred in Canada in the 1990s when a special enforcement group (all males) entered a woman's correctional facility, and forceably stripped the female inmates naked making them stand in a central area completely nude - it made national headlines in Canada and caused prison reform.   Other countries, like the US, vary in this regards.

On a final note, Jibbo, the "TRUTH" is...you have not made the effort to educate  yourself enough to be claiming others are not telling the truth.  Your assumptions reveal inexperience and an uneducated perspective while making harsh wild-ass-guesses from an unjustified perspective you somehow know more than others and so much so you can call them liars.  But what makes it worse is your assumptions are absolutely wrong, and I say that not because (like you) it is my opinion, but instead based upon the years of factual evidence presented on this board, and the real-life situations played out constantly at the above links for anyone on this board to see.

Please review the RULES of this board and be more respectful, as you are violating them by such unwarranted accusations.

« Last Edit: Aug 30th, 2010, 9:55pm by Brad » IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #49 on: Aug 30th, 2010, 7:19pm »

Nice one, Brad. Well-deserved, too.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples