CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 21st, 2014, 12:34pm

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Photos
(Moderators: Rick176701, g_man, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Debbie_RN, Mansterdam, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, Brad, igorisapud, kiwimark, Anthony_M, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   judging cock on cam idea
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: judging cock on cam idea  (Read 24247 times)
CFNMM

Email

judging cock on cam idea
« on: Nov 4th, 2009, 10:01pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

A couple of years ago there was this chatroom on yahoo called "women judging cock on cam" I stumbled upon it by accident and loved it, I used to go back and visit a couple of times a week..

Yahoo closed it down when they changed their site.. now I have seen yahoo groups with the title, but they are quite inactive.. I was wondering.. isn't there a chance we can create such a site?.. where women could log in and guys would have to strip on cam and show what they got..

Then ladies would get to give their opinion and commands, guys would jerk off while girls had no obligations..

I would LOVE to see this happen.. is there anyone out there who has an idea how we can make this happen?..

Just to give those who didn't know the group an idea.. this chatroom was packed every day back then.

Hope to hear from you.. if anything my email address is biggy785@live.com
« Last Edit: Nov 4th, 2009, 10:02pm by CFNMM » IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

Re: judging cock on cam idea
« Reply #1 on: Nov 4th, 2009, 10:55pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Nov 4th, 2009, 10:01pm, CFNMM wrote:
A couple of years ago there was this chatroom on yahoo called "women judging cock on cam" I stumbled upon it by accident and loved it, I used to go back and visit a couple of times a week..

Yahoo closed it down when they changed their site.. now I have seen yahoo groups with the title, but they are quite inactive.. I was wondering.. isn't there a chance we can create such a site?.. where women could log in and guys would have to strip on cam and show what they got..

Then ladies would get to give their opinion and commands, guys would jerk off while girls had no obligations..

I would LOVE to see this happen.. is there anyone out there who has an idea how we can make this happen?..

Just to give those who didn't know the group an idea.. this chatroom was packed every day back then.

Hope to hear from you.. if anything my email address is biggy785@live.com

although I never partook in the activities at that Yahoo group  (for obvious reasons), I was aware of it.  Everybody used to talk about how fun it was, and then Yahoo had to up and change their "decency" policy.  Anyway, if you're looking for a site that will do what you're looking to do... I'm thinking that the Walnut Walk forum is the place to go.  The people there can be a bit overbearing at times, but I've heard good things from a couple cats that have spent quite a bit of time there.

Just Google "Walnut Walk forum" and I'm sure you'll find your way there pretty easily.
IP Logged

All Things CFNM | CFNM Stories | CFNM On YouTube
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #2 on: Nov 5th, 2009, 12:48am »

I think you may be talking about a group I started (or something similar). I remember going to the Yahoo chat rooms about 6 or 7 years ago. They had hundreds of themed chatrooms - "women judging men's cocks", "cock judging room", etc. Each chat room was frequented by common members thus establishing personalities and its own culture.

I had developed a number of female friends in these chat rooms and we began to get together. I finally decided we needed a Yahoo Group where we could all get together and chat independent of all the weird jerks that frequented the Yahoo chat rooms.

I created the following group, which became very popular, and we had a ton of women eventually join:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Women_Judging_Mens_Cocks_Webcam_Xchange/

The group intro speaks for itself...strictly CFNM.  The rules required for all men are to be courteous and respectful to the ladies, and, men were to *never* ask a woman to disrobe as pressuring the ladies to get naked too would result in expulsion from the group. In addition, *all* men were required to strip naked for the female judges whenever asked, and to not do so would also result in expulsion...this thwarted guys joining that wanted to see naked women on cam.

Women posted their scores on the group site.  The women were also polled about their likes and dislikes. It was generally expected that for the men's cocks to be hard, they had to (of course) jack off, and the women watching the men masturbate as a prelude to judging his dick and/or balls was all part of the fun webcam experience.  Women even judged the masturbation techniques of the men noting how much the men would cum. Yet women never were nude or ever revealed themselves.

I intentionally made sure there was a higher ratio of females than any other similar group and we were very reticent about allowing in any more males, unless they'd proved themselves to one of the female judges.  But this took a lot of work on my part soliciting women as no other male members would ever get women to join.

Over time, I got dozens of women to join. We had a verification system for female judges to establish they were who they truly represented themself to be. Many were women I ultimately met in real life, many were verified by other female judges via cam, and telephone conversations were also used.

For about 18 months it was one of the most erotic thing for anyone into CFNM. A bevy of ladies (some pretty hot) would expect (demand) the guys to be stark naked for their viewing pleasure, watch the men masturbate and cum, then, post their scoring of the men.  

Of those women, I've lost track of all of them except one, who still talks with me frequently - both online and real life.

The group began to disintegrate as more men joined and fewer female judges were around (after all, it took a ton of effort on my part bringing in the women from the cam groups). Men joining never would reach out and try to get other females to join as all the men would keep those relationships independent of the group. I wasn't about to waste my time maintaining a board of judges for all the other hundreds of men trying to break down the door to get in, so I eventually lost interest knowing the judges were still my friends independent of the group. After I left, the group melted and the last female judge posted the current note you see that the group is on hiatus.

The problem with these type of groups is that 99% of the men joining are too damned aggressive - they'd join than pound the shit out of the judges messaging them constantly begging to have their dick judged. It then became no different than the many webcam groups out there comprised of 85% men, 10% men impersonating women and the remainder being women that are tied of getting IM'd by a dick being held by some guy you can't see.

If you want to get into such a group, you should start one. But limit the number of guys to those with tact and don't act like desperate butt-humping dogs that can only say "watch me jerk off, watch me jerk off...please, please....watch me jerk off". Women really aren't interested in that.

« Last Edit: Nov 5th, 2009, 12:55am by Brad » IP Logged
nudemodel123
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #3 on: Nov 5th, 2009, 1:46am »

You can try a web site run by women in London. They do charge a fee to enter the chat room and cam room and place and ad. It is a CFNM site.
The rest of the site is free. Go to www. thewalnutwalk.com.
IP Logged
CFNMM

Email

« Reply #4 on: Nov 5th, 2009, 7:14pm »

wow , it's a small world..First off, thank you all for replying

Superfluous, I still check your site almost every week, thank you for your suggestion, I will look it up in a minute

Brad.. your post is very funny, I can imagine that happening and I wouldn't know how to handle that either.. And you wanna know what else is funny?.. Before I posted this msg here, I requested to join your yahoo group, the exact link you posted.. membership still pending obviously.. haha.. Thanks for the advice..  

Nudemodel, you kinda repeated what superfluous was saying, but thanks anyways..

I think this is a topic that still needs to be discussed.. the yahoo group had no problem finding women..  what about the ladies on this forum or should I say "lady" just kidding...

Ladies, msg me if you like the idea, my email is biggy785@yahoo.com (no I'm not that big)  

Wink
IP Logged
lokheed
YaBB Senior Member

A Frenchy fan

« Reply #5 on: Nov 6th, 2009, 2:53am »

on Nov 5th, 2009, 1:46am, nudemodel123 wrote:
You can try a web site run by women in London. They do charge a fee to enter the chat room and cam room and place and ad. It is a CFNM site.
The rest of the site is free. Go to www. thewalnutwalk.com.

For them, it's not exactly true there are "free areas".  When I was proposed to pay, by this time, I was unemployed, so I declined, not to spend needlessly my money (it was not cheap).  I was immediately banned from the site, even the "free" areas.  They used my ip address to ban me.

Also, I don't regret because for the few days spent there, I found the users a bit aggressive towards me, especially the male members, even more when they know I was French...  Maybe I was too dangerous to try to come into an English private shoot.  Yet, if you read me or all of my messages here, you could see I am all but not an aggressive man.  Not cool as you can see. Grin
IP Logged
abbie
YaBB Newbie

WWW Email

« Reply #6 on: Nov 6th, 2009, 6:20am »

That's not really true lokheed.

I've edited this long post. I just want to guarantee here that there is NO racism on the board.

Aside from that all I want to say is if you LIKE women, then you are more than welcome to register and make up your own mind.

I'm trying not to link to my board here as this is much bigger, with far more traffic, but I feel blatant untruths should be exposed.
« Last Edit: Nov 6th, 2009, 12:25pm by abbie » IP Logged
nudemodel123
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #7 on: Nov 6th, 2009, 11:00am »

I agree with Abbie.The women there run an excellent site for those that are interested in CFNM. I have been on the site for some time. I feel they treat everyone fairly. If you were banned, it was very a good reason. I just wish I lived in London so I could partake in all their CFNM parties. Keep up the good work Abbie.
IP Logged
sandstorm
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #8 on: Nov 6th, 2009, 11:41am »

Hey Abbie,  
Question, when I log on to thewalnutwalk.com and try to chat i get this message "The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you." What am I doing wrong, now I have not been on there for a while, do I need more profile info which I need to update or is there a small fee....HELP HELP, I want to chat, thank you!
IP Logged
nudemodel123
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #9 on: Nov 6th, 2009, 12:02pm »

You have to be verified in order to chat or place an ad. Just  go to the message board. Click on experiences. The first two messages will explain what you have to do. You will have to pay a fee to chat and place an ad the rest of the board is free.
IP Logged
abbie
YaBB Newbie

WWW Email

« Reply #10 on: Nov 6th, 2009, 12:28pm »

Apologies to admins again for this coming up. I've edited my post above to avoid any possible controversy.

Thanks to those who bear out what I have said.  
I'll leave this board in peace now.
IP Logged
CFNMM

Email

« Reply #11 on: Nov 6th, 2009, 3:34pm »

Hi Abbie and the rest,  

Thanks for answering our questions.. I think we can close this topic as we have our answers..  

Thanks to everyone for contributing

Have a nice weekend!
IP Logged
lokheed
YaBB Senior Member

A Frenchy fan

« Reply #12 on: Nov 9th, 2009, 4:28am »

on Nov 6th, 2009, 12:02pm, nudemodel123 wrote:
You have to be verified in order to chat or place an ad. Just go to the message board. Click on experiences. The first two messages will explain what you have to do. You will have to pay a fee to chat and place an ad the rest of the board is free.

So, how can you explain that, as soon as I try to login (with the same login as here), I have a message telling me that I am banned? I can even give you the link to show what message I have when I try to login (I tried one more time this morning, a lot of months after my last try). I began to read that message few hours after I declined to pay for a subscription.

I don't say the site doesn't deserve a payment. That's their rights to request a payment. Nothing is free and I understand the peoples who manage the site have costs and they may need money to live. I just say that I can only lurk as a guest on the forum, not with my login, so I can't post too. And I can prove it.  

For the problem of my nationality with two guys (maybe the same one with two different names), that's true, but it did not happen on the forum and I can't prove it anymore as I cancelled the messages for a moment now. But I don't mind anymore too, I don't want to say that it's current on this site, I just met two suckers and I don't think people on that site are representatives. I don't want to give a bad image of the site. It's up to you to set the rules and to accept or decline who you want as you want. And there are a lot of other sites on the internet where I can find happiness.

Have a good day.

PS: sorry Abbie if I upset you, I just wanted to tell my story with your site (which is true,), not to tell it's a bad site, what I don't think so.  It's not because it happened to me it's representative.
« Last Edit: Nov 9th, 2009, 5:22am by lokheed » IP Logged
nudemodel123
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #13 on: Nov 9th, 2009, 11:11am »

Lokhead, why don't you e-mail Abbie and ask her why you are having trouble getting on her board. Her e-mail address is abbie@thewalnutwalk.com.
IP Logged
cfnmfreak
YaBB Junior Member

CFNM Anytime, Anywhere.

« Reply #14 on: Nov 15th, 2009, 8:42pm »

on Nov 9th, 2009, 11:11am, nudemodel123 wrote:
Lokhead, why don't you e-mail Abbie and ask her why you are having trouble getting on her board. Her e-mail address is abbie@thewalnutwalk.com.
\

and what do you think of the site?  do you think its worth it?
IP Logged
nudemodel123
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #15 on: Nov 15th, 2009, 8:48pm »

I just use the free part of the web site because most of the women live in London that have CFNM parties. If you would like to join it just for talking on the cam, I would say it is worth it. I would like to meet the people in person. The women on the site are fun.
IP Logged
CFNMFan
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #16 on: Nov 15th, 2009, 11:58pm »

I feel compelled to chime in here, as I had a similar experience at that particular site.  I was a member there for a number of years, though, for the most part as an observer, rather than an active poster.  The first time I noticed something strange was early on when I had made a post regarding the difference between what was available to those who paid and those who did not.  At that point, the diff was essentially whether you were allowed to post your cock in the big cock thread or the little cock thread.  Apparently, my post ruffled a few feathers b/c it promptly disappeared.  From that point on I largely remained a silent observer.  Over the next few years, I witnessed several disputes between the women there and a random guy here or there.  

Then suddenly I found myself in the middle of one.  I had made a post basically saying that the avatar pics of two of the women there were really hot.  A different woman, who was always particularly aggressive, lashed out.  They dont need you to tell them that, you have a small cock, etc.  I posted back something to the effect of sorry i left you out, you're hot too, and she went off the deep end with like 6 posts.  All of a sudden the thread was locked for posting and Abbie posted something like "looks like you scared him off, nicely done."  The following day I was banned from the site.  I tried to send a polite e-mail to Abbie, telling her I had been a member for a number of years, and even apologizing for getting myself mixed up in a such an incident, and asking for reinstatement, but no response.

All in all, I thought it was a great site and I enjoyed visiting it very much.  It's certainly worth checking out, I would just advise one to tread lightly there.  I felt I was treated very unfairly, and seeing lokheed's posts made me want to share my experience because I can relate.
IP Logged
ldub10331
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #17 on: Nov 16th, 2009, 5:41pm »

Where do you see all these sub forums and threads..i went to the main message board and only see two boards  

1)Clips and Pics

2) Information Board

I tried to register and then when i logged in, it said i was banned?? what gives..this place sounds interesting.
IP Logged
CFNMM

Email

« Reply #18 on: Apr 1st, 2010, 12:55am »

had to go way back to find this post, just an update

I convinced the administrators of yuvutu.com to place a free CFNM webcam chat!

see you there:

http://www.yuvutu.com/modules.php?name=YuChat

ladies please rate my cock! Tongue
IP Logged
poseforher
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #19 on: May 22nd, 2010, 2:46pm »

Am on it now.  Sadly, as is usual in web land, there is nothing but guys and bi guys on it.   But, oh, well, at least it is a start on a bona fide cfnm chat room.  Maybe we can grow it.  

Yahoo used to be a fabulous cfnm type of chat place in their private rooms.  But since they got rid of those, it is all but useless now.  There was a room in there called "Public Masturbation," which was a room for the ladies to enjoy the guys.  But since they got rid of those rooms, it's boring now.  

IP Logged
mrred69
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #20 on: May 22nd, 2010, 4:55pm »

I also was a member of the walnutwalk, in it's early stage. It was cool, the chat room was fun and some women would pop in and out and watch us guys masterbate.  Good times... But unfortunalty I was wrongly accused by a female member for what?? I still have know idea to this day. I was banned just like that.! I contacted ABBY, who did look into the situation , but I was still banned. I know it was just a misunderstanding in the chat room. I mean how easy is it to misinterpet chat lingo>> FOrfucksake!lol  Anyways,  There are many egao's to deal with at the walnutwalk, so lokheed I understand...I'm not paying $ just to get banned  because of a comment in a chatroom. No hard feeling's Abby. Just being honest...
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples