CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 17th, 2014, 9:31am

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Photos
(Moderators: Rick176701, g_man, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Debbie_RN, Mansterdam, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, Brad, scooter, kiwimark, Anthony_M, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   documentary CFNM
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: documentary CFNM  (Read 23198 times)
Anthony_M
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

documentary CFNM
« on: Mar 27th, 2008, 9:50pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

There's a new documentary film coming out in April, "Standard Operating Procedure", by renowned filmmaker Errol Morris (The Thin Blue Line, The Fog of War) about the Abu Ghraib prison scandal. In it he interviews the soldiers who tortured the inmates and has them explain each of the infamous photos that were shown around the world. If you go to the official website you see a page full of those photographs. I clicked on the one where female soldier Lynndie England is smoking a cigarette and pointing at a naked inmate, and if you click on her photo next to it, you see her talking about how they got the inmates to start masturbating! Here's the link:

http://www.sonyclassics.com/standardoperatingprocedure/site.html
IP Logged
Man_Servant
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: documentary CFNM
« Reply #1 on: Mar 28th, 2008, 12:00am »

Uh. . . I think this is some CFNM we could all do without.  The person who made them start masturbating was a guy!   Angry  Not a good post Anthony.  Sorry, but there it is.
IP Logged
pickles
YaBB Senior Member

let me slip out of something less comfortable.

« Reply #2 on: Mar 28th, 2008, 8:49am »

I have to say I agree.  This is not the sort of thing that I think belongs here (in my opinion anyway).  I am sure that one could find other examples in history where technically CFNM occurs related to abusive situations but I really don't want to see it.

Sorry for a negative posting and on a positive note if the documentary is well made and informative then it's worthwhile material if only to point out to the masses what wrongs have been committed.
IP Logged
Katrina
YaBB Junior Member

I love soft CFNM

« Reply #3 on: Mar 28th, 2008, 9:46am »

I rather be naked in front of a female guard than have my head cut off, like they do to us.
IP Logged
Big_Benn

Email

« Reply #4 on: Mar 28th, 2008, 10:34am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

When the photos first appeared here, my reaction was one of disgust & contempt, and thoughts of how they did not belong here.

Brad however, elequently explained that not all posts are meant to provide masturbation material. Some posts are to provide food for thought on a much deeper level and are therefore to be encouraged. Deeper investigation may assist us to better understand the undelying psychological structure of cfnm, and thus why these terrible cruel things occur.
« Last Edit: Mar 28th, 2008, 10:36am by Big_Benn » IP Logged
calicfnm
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #5 on: Mar 28th, 2008, 2:52pm »

Hey what are you guys talking about?  People pay good money for that kind of treatment in the USA...

These guys are muther fucking terrorists... Get real.
IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #6 on: Mar 28th, 2008, 3:13pm »

Much as I dislike to admit it Brad clearly has the better argument. Abu Ghraib is a paradigm example of "power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely". It is also an example of the dark side of CFNM. I suspect the motivation here of the male MP's is to have vicarious CFNM experiences.

Calicfnm:
First, just because they have been arrested doesn't necessarily mean they are terrorists. Second, even if they are, who are the perverts here? Is that how you were your military representatives to behave? The fact that these people may be terrorists is irrelevant. Third, what people pay money for is voluntary, this is not!

There have now been 4,000 servicemen who have died in an attempt to bring peace and justice to Iraq. Thousands more have been permanently disabled which is worse. The behavior of the MP's in Abu Ghraib have dishonored the sacrifices of all who have served in Iraq. They have committed the ultimate sin for a soldier, they have let their buddies down!  It makes me nauseous!

I don't want to be understood has supporting the war. I would pull the troops out immediately. Whether I support the war or not has nothing to do with honoring those who have sacrificed so much.
« Last Edit: Mar 29th, 2008, 3:37pm by Youngren » IP Logged
Anon
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #7 on: Mar 28th, 2008, 4:52pm »

I don't think that this type of post belongs here.  Not that I have any sympathy for these guys.  I think that we should have killed them, not tortured them.  But this episode was not sanctioned by the US government and the people that did it weren't soldiers, they were low lifes.
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #8 on: Mar 28th, 2008, 9:57pm »

Need I remind you all that not all of the people imprisoned in Abu Grahib were EVER found to have done anything wrong? Seriously, a grand number of prisoners that were taken there would sometimes be released weeks later, simply held there because U.S.  investigators/interrogators found absolutely no reason for them having to be imprisoned in the first place.

Ugh, nevermind... I don't have the time to correct everything wrong I've read thus far. So, just think a little, guys and gals. And READ STUFF FROM A VARIETY OF SOURCES - don't just watch TV for all your information. Not everything our country does is 100% right. Nor is every Iraqi a terrorist. Sorry, but there needed to be an ignorance check done here - unpopular as it may sound to some.

As far as the CFNM element to all this goes, yeah, I'm leaning towards thinking about it as the extreme polar opposite of an acceptable CFNM situation.
IP Logged

All Things CFNM | CFNM Stories | CFNM On YouTube
calicfnm
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #9 on: Mar 28th, 2008, 10:23pm »

Hey, I'm totally against the war in Iraq, btw.
IP Logged
Anon
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #10 on: Mar 28th, 2008, 10:32pm »

on Mar 28th, 2008, 9:57pm, Superfluous wrote:
Need I remind you all that not all of the people imprisoned in Abu Grahib were EVER found to have done anything wrong?

Yeah, they just happened to be walking past Afghanistan and started shooting at American soldiers.  Don't you just hate it when that happens?
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #11 on: Mar 28th, 2008, 10:43pm »

on Mar 28th, 2008, 10:32pm, Anon wrote:

Yeah, they just happened to be walking past Afghanistan and started shooting at American soldiers.  Don't you just hate it when that happens?

LOL... uh, last time I checked Abu Grahib isn't in Afghanistan, it's in Iraq. Also, from everything I've seen and read about this, NONE of the prisoners in Abu Grahib were from Afghanistan, as U.S. commanders overpopulated what the prison can safely hold with Iraqi detainees. Afghani detainees have absolutely nothing to do with Abu Grahib. Just the same as Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. Most of the people soldiers detain aren't shooting at them, those people are killed, not arrested, not 'detained'. 'Detainees' are 'detained' because U.S. soldiers believed on some level they knew where weapons and/or insurgents are located or are suspected of helping insurgents themselves. That's what I've learned from returning soldiers' description of protocol and from other sources.

These are facts. I'm not arguing whether the war is right or not. That's a whole other discussion. We're discussing the treatment of Iraqis at Abu Grahib.
« Last Edit: Mar 28th, 2008, 10:47pm by Superfluous » IP Logged

All Things CFNM | CFNM Stories | CFNM On YouTube
jack_hammer
YaBB God

bad to the bon err

Email

« Reply #12 on: Mar 29th, 2008, 12:18am »

as i recall when this first came out the mp's and the women invovled were all reprimanded for there participation .but what if this photos had'nt been brought to the gov'nt. attention .that is a scary scenario for me to think of .atrocities of war just like the nazi's treatment of prisoners should not be viewed as entertainment . but i think they should be viewed if for no other reason to deter this sort of conduct by any official agency whether it be military, police or any gov'nt agency .that's just my opion .in war just like in a fight there are NO winners
« Last Edit: Mar 29th, 2008, 12:20am by jack_hammer » IP Logged
kucholuv
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

kucholuv  

« Reply #13 on: Mar 29th, 2008, 2:28am »

thanks for the post. True this is cfnm but it is not cfnm for fun. Cfnm should be a fun thing. I don't believe in anyone getting hurt for any amount of money. Yes, I know there are some strange fetishes out there where men love to be scarred, bloodied, bruised, kicked etc by women, but that's not for me. My natural human tendency to protect my body is too strong. If a woman wants to lust over me or even have a good laugh that is ok, but I draw the line there. Others here I am sure will differ.
I think allowing violent cfnm to become the norm sets a dangerous trend. That's just my opinion.
What Anthony posted would classify as reality cfnm which maybe the board owners should create a new category called "REALITY CFNM" that shows
cfnm in the news such as real hospitals, military barracks, prisons etc. But it would be limited to actual real photo/video. Where nothing has been staged for entertainment.
What do you all think.

By the way we in America would have limited resources because our TV censors for the most part so we would rely on your European members to help out primarily.
IP Logged

I love being naked and stroking
Maybe I'll make a blog one day!!! LOL watchout blogspot
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #14 on: Mar 29th, 2008, 3:33pm »

Kucholov wrote: "True this is cfnm but it is not cfnm for fun. Cfnm should be a fun thing. "  I hope we can all agree to that!
IP Logged
RevJohnAshcroft
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #15 on: Mar 29th, 2008, 8:41pm »

on Mar 28th, 2008, 2:52pm, calicfnm wrote:
These guys are muther fucking terrorists... Get real.

yeah dude, all ~1.2 million Iraqis holocausted in this illegal invasion based on lies were terrorists. They were all guilty of the controlled demolitions of the Twin Towers and the House of Spooks AKA WTC-7. The millions of other Iraqis & foreign troops maimed and poisoned by depleted uranium deserved it too, damn ter'sts! Angry

Seriously, Westerners who still cling to all these Zionist Big Lies & war propaganda at this stage are willfully ignorant... petrified of what they may discover if they investigated the Truth about 9/11 & the War On Abstract-Noun Hoax beyond the fairy tales that FAUX News Channel marinates their viewers in. These poor people are mentally enslaved, having passed The Point of No Return. Cry

There's nothing sexy about rape and torture of innocents by tyrannical imperialist power-drunk governments. Those with a half-open mind who simply haven't had the time to dig deeper into our collective situation need to review the links above & below.  

Now Let Us Pray,

Was World Trade Center #7 A Controlled Demolition?

9/11 Truth Videos Everyone Must See
IP Logged
pickles
YaBB Senior Member

let me slip out of something less comfortable.

« Reply #16 on: Mar 30th, 2008, 11:19am »

I think superfluous hit the nail on the head.  

Sometimes the truth in these situations can be harder to accept than what passes for it.  You hear a lot of what I would call 'macho comments' which for the most part are not representative of the truth and simple generalisations that imply wrong doing by a whole country are actually and ironically more in tune with the beliefs of the terrorists just turned around the other way.

Usually the emptiest vessels make the most noise  Wink
IP Logged
Anon
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #17 on: Mar 30th, 2008, 2:41pm »

Go back to the story thread where you belong so that you can make up your fantasy crap asscroft.
IP Logged
RevJohnAshcroft
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #18 on: Mar 30th, 2008, 4:28pm »

on Mar 30th, 2008, 2:41pm, Anon wrote:
Go back to the story thread where you belong so that you can make up your fantasy crap asscroft.

yada yada yada Anon, go back to sleep dude, Kiss

It's best you left the critical thinking to these "fantasy crap" debunkers,

Patriots Question 9/11
Architects & Engineers For 9/11 Truth
Scholars For 9/11 Truth & Justice
Pilots For 9/11 Truth
9/11 Family Members Press For Truth

Now Let Us Pray,

IP Logged
Big_Benn

Email

« Reply #19 on: Mar 30th, 2008, 5:11pm »

Hokay,

Thought we all agreed to keep this old Turkey restricted to a couple of discussion threads.

The original post was about forced nudity and other humilliation.  The immediate geography is academic in the context of the post, things are getting off track.
IP Logged
RevJohnAshcroft
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #20 on: Mar 30th, 2008, 7:37pm »

You realize Big_Benn, the course of this thread was always inevitable.

Someone points us to some politically loaded CFNM: the involuntary sexual humiliation & torture of Iraqis in their own country by invading/occupying military forces.

Someone else notes that they don't find that sexy.

Someone else parrots the official war propaganda about how these invasion victims are all "terrorists" and therefore their maltreatment is righteous.

Someone else debunks the "Moozlems=Terrorists" propaganda in order to point out that their maltreatment is not justified much less erotic.

...and away we go, as though each are reciting their scripts.

If discussion of the 2-ton elephant in the international living room: War On Abstract Noun Hoax vs. 9/11 Truth, is to be strictly compartmentalized in an OT thread here (which is reasonable under the circumstances), then so to should be the voices of those FAUX News dittoheads who wish to parrot their pro-Muslim-Holocaust propaganda. And in the case of this thread, we can see which side of this issue was the first to fire shots.

Now Let Us Pray,

« Last Edit: Mar 30th, 2008, 7:43pm by RevJohnAshcroft » IP Logged
Big_Benn

Email

« Reply #21 on: Mar 31st, 2008, 11:11am »

on Mar 30th, 2008, 7:37pm, RevJohnAshcroft wrote:
You realize Big_Benn, the course of this thread was always inevitable.

&

we can see which side of this issue was the first to fire shots.

Inevitable? Don't think it's politically loaded, this story's not exactly breaking news, so I took it in the context of cfnm. I guess it's in the eye of the beholder.  Those reactionary weapons were already cocked and ready for any opportunity to discharge their load.

The following initial broadside deserved wry contempt. After all, what can you do? You can't change single dimensional receptors, you just have to be aware of them.

May your God go with you!

« Last Edit: Mar 31st, 2008, 1:12pm by Big_Benn » IP Logged
girlies
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #22 on: Mar 31st, 2008, 7:12pm »

on Mar 31st, 2008, 11:11am, Big_Benn wrote:

May your God go with you!

Dave Allen??...
IP Logged
Big_Benn

Email

« Reply #23 on: Apr 1st, 2008, 1:20pm »

Holy crap, yes!  Didn't know you had him over there!

He was Catholic I believe, but not very Reverend.  

IP Logged
Lord_Caspen
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #24 on: Apr 1st, 2008, 3:50pm »

Ashcroft,

on Mar 30th, 2008, 7:37pm, RevJohnAshcroft wrote:

If discussion of the 2-ton elephant in the international living room: War On Abstract Noun Hoax vs. 9/11 Truth

I just want to point out that this is a false dichotomy.  I can think that the official story on the 9/11 attacks is fairly well proved, that the so-called "holes" are delusions or misconceptions, without having to believe that the war on terror is any wise correct or remotely justified.  As a matter of fact, not only can I, but I do.

As for its being a two-ton elephant in the room ... well ... I don't think that's true, either.  I think it's discussed pretty much everywhere -- except, perhaps, where it really counts.

I don't think a pron forum is one of those places where it counts.

However, it does usually seem to be the reactionary Orwellian prole types who are first to bring up the question of necessity.  I mean, why can't a person say, "Hey, torture is wrong and a turnoff," without its having to be construed as an attack on the administration? -- especially in a fricking pron forum!
IP Logged
harvey

Email

« Reply #25 on: Apr 2nd, 2008, 4:12am »

Let me just pose a question out of curiosity that I'll ask myself as well:

Would the members here have as much emotional investment if the events of Abu Ghraib took place 20 or 30 yrs ago?

Let's suppose the Abu Ghraib scenario happened in a US conventional prison with female prison guards posing with nude male inmates.  

Or let's take it on a smaller scale. Let's say a woman drugged her boyfriend or husband and took nude photos of him passed out. In the photos you could clearly see the clothed woman and her clothed female friends. If these set of photos got out in public hands, would it be mildly thrilling or just sickening bad taste.

I will say this, the events at Abu Ghraib would have been a great staged CFNM scenario if it had never happened. I don't know if that statement is good, bad, or indifferent.

I'm just a dopey uneducated guy who likes CFNM.
Thanks to Anthony_M for starting an interesting topic.
IP Logged
Big_Benn

Email

« Reply #26 on: Apr 2nd, 2008, 1:53pm »

No, the reaction would be substatially different.  

The thing is that these individuals were helpless, and in mortal fear of physical harm at the time.  Two wrongs never did make a right.
IP Logged
RevJohnAshcroft
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #27 on: Apr 2nd, 2008, 9:15pm »

on Apr 1st, 2008, 3:50pm, Lord_Caspen wrote:
Ashcroft,

I just want to point out that this is a false dichotomy.  I can think that the official story on the 9/11 attacks is fairly well proved, that the so-called "holes" are delusions or misconceptions, without having to believe that the war on terror is any wise correct or remotely justified.  As a matter of fact, not only can I, but I do.

As for its being a two-ton elephant in the room ... well ... I don't think that's true, either.  I think it's discussed pretty much everywhere -- except, perhaps, where it really counts.

I don't think a pron forum is one of those places where it counts.

However, it does usually seem to be the reactionary Orwellian prole types who are first to bring up the question of necessity.  I mean, why can't a person say, "Hey, torture is wrong and a turnoff," without its having to be construed as an attack on the administration? -- especially in a fricking pron forum!

The Rev's response to Lord_Caspen, and to those who feel as he does.

Hey as long as this genie is out of the bottle, let's discuss Holocaust CFNM! (not the modern day Holocaust Redux)

Did you all see that scene in Schindler's List, where they're outside giving the Jews crude health screenings, and they had them all running around in a big circle naked, with their junk all flopping around in front of the clothed female medical workers?  

IP Logged
Lord_Caspen
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #28 on: Apr 3rd, 2008, 1:57pm »

Rev,

I'm not sure what you're responding to.  You said you're responding to me, but I'd like you to be more specific.

Are you responding to my saying that only the uninformed or the unreasonably skeptic can believe anything but the official version of the 9/11 attacks ... or are you responding to my assertion that I can think that and be far from supporting the War on Terror?

Your far-flung fancies are your fancies, and insofar as there is legitimate inquiry there, I hope that it continues.  I just have a problem with your creating a false dichotomy:

"Everyone either doubts the official story or else they MUST support the War on Terror."

Whatever the truth of your other ideas, that particular statement, and your implications to that effect, are bullshit.
IP Logged
Occupant
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #29 on: Apr 3rd, 2008, 10:15pm »

I don't condone this stuff - I doubt any of us here do, but I think the post is appropriate because it shows how what we see as a normal and fun activity can cross the line into something ugly and wrong.  We need to be mindful of where that line is drawn.
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #30 on: Apr 4th, 2008, 4:42am »

We can see there is not a single member here posting that sees anything erotic in the Abu Ghraib scandal.  It is met with disdain by all - the same way we abhor the Nazi's actions at Auschwitz.  

For me, it was a turning point in how I viewed America's presence in the mid east.  Many turned on that incident thinking the US had gone from a role of liberator to one of occupier.  

I appreciated the posting of the link provided by harvey.  It's an exceptionally strong and powerful website that is mesmerizing.   Unfortunately, it is a very sad commentary.
« Last Edit: Apr 4th, 2008, 4:44am by Brad » IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples