CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 22nd, 2014, 11:23am

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Photos
(Moderators: Rick176701, g_man, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Debbie_RN, Mansterdam, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, Brad, scooter, kiwimark, Anthony_M, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   All Things CFNM's Official Thread
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4  ...  48 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: All Things CFNM's Official Thread  (Read 16752 times)
C5
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: All Things CFNM Lives! Official Update Thread
« Reply #50 on: Apr 13th, 2007, 10:53pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I tried Dragon Dictate and it never worked good for me.  Here's a link on that guy.  Sorry foe going off topic.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-stingleyfuneral&prov=ap& ;type=lgns
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #51 on: Apr 14th, 2007, 5:10pm »

Wow C5, that's a sad story... but they'll always mention that being a quadriplegic had something to do with a premature death like that I think.  Just part of our culture's misunderstanding of spinal cord injury.  People are pretty ignorant about the whole thing as you well know I'm sure!

But anyway... here's links to the newest posts on All Things CFNM--updated today!:

S.G.4.G.E. VIDS, PICS & COMMENTARY
10 NEW CFNM HUMILIATION/FEMDOM VIDS & PIC GALLERIES
MIXED AMATEURS IN PUBLIC CFNM VIDS
GUY CAUGHT IN THE WRONG SHOWERS CFNM VIDS & PICS

See all previous CFNM content on All Things CFNM HERE and be sure to peep the All Things CFNM Archive Blog for WAY more CFNM material as well!
IP Logged

All Things CFNM | CFNM Stories | CFNM On YouTube
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #52 on: Apr 20th, 2007, 12:40am »

Here's the 2 newest updates at All Things CFNM:

http://allthingscfnm.net/2007/04/16/11-new-japanese-cfnm-videos-more/
http://allthingscfnm.net/2007/04/18/nude-men-used-as-entertainment-by-ho t-girls/

Let me know what y'all think - good or bad...
IP Logged

jack_hammer
YaBB God

bad to the bon err

Email

« Reply #53 on: Apr 20th, 2007, 3:35pm »

i think the st paddy's day scenes are hot .but the jail haell 1 well it just did'nt do it for me .but thank you for posting them so we can get a good idea of content on that site they do have a lot of good stuff
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #54 on: Apr 20th, 2007, 8:06pm »

Thanks for your input Jack, glad ya liked at least some of that post. But check out this comment some one calling themselves "Not happy" typed in response to my http://allthingscfnm.net/2007/04/10/mixed-amateur-in-public-cfnm-vids-pi cs/ post:

"YOUR SITE AND VIDEOS ARE CRAP…ITS ALL ADVERTISED BULLSHIT, ALMOST NEVER SEE A CUM SHOT, AND YOU WINGED WHEN SOME FREE HOST SHUT YOU DOWN. GO AWAY WE ARE."

This was my response: "Um, wow... I guess I'm not sure why you're so upset when really, my blog has WAY more free content than ANY other CFNM blog or site that I'm aware of. Seriously, you say you "almost never see a cum shot" to a post that has at least 4 cumshots in the videos. Maybe you're not watching them all the way through? I don't know...

When you say I "winged when some free host shut you (me) down" -- what does that mean? When blogger shut down my old blog, it was devastating, honestly. I'm really not running/posting things any differently than when I was doing it on blogger, so I don't understand why you'd be mad. I haven't been putting up pics like I used to, because I actually lost THOUSANDS to a hard drive mishap. However I've been rebuilding my collection and will be offering more in the near future. But then again, there's already a couple thousand I've still got up that you can see here:  http://imagefap.com/profile.php?user=Superfluous

Anyhow, can you tell me more about what you're angry about? Maybe something can be resolved."

What do y'all make of that?
IP Logged

PS2
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #55 on: Apr 21st, 2007, 1:29am »

Welcome to my world.  Undecided
IP Logged
harvey

Email

« Reply #56 on: Apr 21st, 2007, 7:39am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

You kick ass Superfluous! You should get a degree in CFNMology Grin You got some great archives. By the way, would it be OK to post some flics I got from allthingscfm.net? I promise to leave a link to your site if it's OK
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #57 on: Apr 28th, 2007, 2:45am »

on Apr 21st, 2007, 7:39am, harvey wrote:
You kick ass Superfluous! You should get a degree in CFNMology Grin You got some great archives. By the way, would it be OK to post some flics I got from allthingscfm.net? I promise to leave a link to your site if it's OK

Hey Harvey... thanks alot for the extremely flattering (and funny) comments.  And yeah, feel free to post whatever you've found that you liked here, I appreciate the gesture of leaving a link up along with them... very cool...

Anyway, with that out of the way, here's the latest updates that I've made at All Things CFNM !:

http://allthingscfnm.net/2007/04/20/cfnm-gloryhole-action/
http://allthingscfnm.net/2007/04/22/a-cfnm-footjob-some-cfnm-voyeurism/
http://allthingscfnm.net/2007/04/24/3-new-cfnm-roleplay-scenes/
http://allthingscfnm.net/2007/04/26/more-great-retro-cfnm-vids/

Remember toset your bookmarks to:
http://allthingscfnm.net/
IP Logged

Anon
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #58 on: Apr 28th, 2007, 6:40pm »

I used to live on your site Superflous, until you switched to imagefap.  I know that I and some others have told you that it really puts a damper on looking at your pics because our computers are taken over by pop ups. Below is a new way to stop them from your end.

I know that your situation is unique and unlike some others you may really need whatever money you can pick up from this but if the money isn't an issue could you try to switch some of your galleries to non pop ups?

Disabling the popups and ads on IMAGEFAP.COM on your galleries using a newer option they now have:

1. Login to your account.

2. Click "My Fap" on the menu. (on top blue bar)

3. Click "My Content"

4. For each gallery, click the $ sign so that it is greyed out.

Note: By doing this they will no longer pay you, though.  

As of 4/22/07 it seems to get rid of all ads and popups.
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #59 on: Apr 28th, 2007, 9:43pm »

Well, I took your advice and made all the galleries I have up pop-up free... I was getting tired of getting ripped off by them anyway.  For the amount of money I was getting (which really wasn't much) compared to how much they were probably making off of me really wasn't fair.  So yeah thanks for the tip...

I wanted to let everybody know that I also included a big list of gallery links to free pay site galleries on the left side of the blog's main page.  So give it a look and let me know if I'm wasting space by having it there.

Another thing, I'm wondering if the blog is still too overwhelming with links, videos, pictures, etc... any and all feedback is definitely appreciated.
IP Logged

Anon
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #60 on: Apr 28th, 2007, 11:03pm »

Thanks.  

I now have a lot to catch up on.  Grin

I don't deal with those sites but I'm sure that they're all ripoffs.
IP Logged
Jason

Email

« Reply #61 on: Apr 29th, 2007, 12:06am »

Wow, loving your blog - especially the role play LOL
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #62 on: Apr 30th, 2007, 12:46am »

on Apr 29th, 2007, 12:06am, Jason wrote:
Wow, loving your blog - especially the role play LOL

Thanks Jason! Here's a link to what I posted today:
http://allthingscfnm.net/2007/04/29/14-mainstream-cfnm-vids-new-pics/

Notice no popups for the galleries! Thanks again for the tip, Anon...
IP Logged

g_man
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #63 on: Apr 30th, 2007, 2:04pm »

Incredible job, Super. It's nice seeing your blog getting full life again. You're right, we must share tactics...lol.
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #64 on: Apr 30th, 2007, 4:41pm »

on Apr 30th, 2007, 2:04pm, g_man wrote:
Incredible job, Super. It's nice seeing your blog getting full life again. You're right, we must share tactics...lol.

LOL... Thanks for the encouragement... and yes, we should chat about our "strategery"...
IP Logged

Jason

Email

« Reply #65 on: May 2nd, 2007, 8:50pm »

on Apr 30th, 2007, 12:46am, Superfluous wrote:

Thanks Jason! Here's a link to what I posted today:

Fantastic, cheers!
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #66 on: May 6th, 2007, 9:24pm »

Hey guys and girls!  Sorry I haven't been very active here for awhile, but it was the end of the semester, so I had alot of other projects to handle before I found the time to mess around here and elsewhere...

Well, I wanted to report something as well as ask a couple questions of you all.  I plan on making my posts on All Things CFNM smaller from now on.  Why?  Well, hardly any of you all get through all the stuff I put up--so my thinking is "why bother with all the extra work if nobody is going to benefit?"  So expect that to be happening.  It'll definitely not effect the quality of stuff that I've always put out there, just less per day.  So don't worry about that.

Now for the questions...
Because I'm seeing ALOT LESS traffic from fans of CFNM, I'm beginning to wonder what is keeping people from visiting... any ideas?
The next question: do you like what I've been doing lately?  Is a mix of free commercial stuff and the non-commercial stuff still something you're interested in?  I personally like the mix approach, but this blog really isn't just for me...

Now on to the updates I've made!:
http://allthingscfnm.net/2007/05/06/ganged-up-on-by-women-cfnm/
http://allthingscfnm.net/2007/05/04/hot-amateur-stripping-cfnm-vids-pics /
http://allthingscfnm.net/2007/05/01/some-hot-new-amateur-cfnm-vids/
http://allthingscfnm.net/2007/04/29/14-mainstream-cfnm-vids-new-pics/
http://allthingscfnm.net/2007/04/26/more-great-retro-cfnm-vids/

SEE EVERYTHING HERE
IP Logged

Anon
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #67 on: May 6th, 2007, 10:46pm »

You have to remember that people are going to pick and choose what they like.

If certain updates aren't that popular, maybe it's the subject or the material.  Don't always take it so personally.  You post a lot of pay site stuff, which some people don't fancy.
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #68 on: May 6th, 2007, 10:59pm »

on May 6th, 2007, 10:46pm, Anon wrote:
You have to remember that people are going to pick and choose what they like.

If certain updates aren't that popular, maybe it's the subject or the material.  Don't always take it so personally.  You post a lot of pay site stuff, which some people don't fancy.

People don't like free stuff from pay sites?  Huh?  That really doesn't make any sense to me as a TON of videos in this forum are from pay sites.  I actually give away way more than any of the other free sites do... more than Pat's, "Helen"'s, or any of the other hundred copy-cat blogs that have sprung up the last few months.

I'm not taking this stuff personally... honestly it's just a thing where I'm trying to figure out how best to regain the popularity that my old blog had... I'm still only getting about half of the people that I used to get.  Just seems weird... and I'm reaching out so that you all will have a say in what goes on.
IP Logged

Jason

Email

« Reply #69 on: May 7th, 2007, 8:02pm »

I think your blog is fantastic - don't know how you find the time to post all that stuff!

I can't always find time to read / watch it all LOL - so I think you plan to put smaller amounts on each time is a good one  

Jason

Cheesy
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #70 on: May 12th, 2007, 1:30am »

Well Jason, it looks like you're quite a fan... I still love hearing that...THANKS!

ON TO THE CFNM!:

Ganged Up On By Women

A Full Public CFNM/NFNM Initiation Video & Pics

FemDom Flavored CFNM HJ Vids

Varied CFNM Fetish Scenes

SEE ALL KINDS MORE HERE!
IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #71 on: May 13th, 2007, 7:39pm »

I just added some more NON COMMERCIAL CFNM stripshow vids today, so check 'em out and let me know what you all think.
IP Logged

Jason

Email

« Reply #72 on: May 13th, 2007, 9:00pm »

Great additions as always  Grin
IP Logged
lazarus
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Shine on perishing republic...

« Reply #73 on: May 15th, 2007, 12:59am »

You're the Big Kahuna of the whole genre of CFNM, Super - at least as far as I'm concerned. I always stop by your site - and I nearly always find something worthwhile. The samples from the commercial sites are very much "functional" if I may use that term, i.e. they provide a very good insight into what the various sites deal in: I've actually joined a few of them after checking out samples on your blog (both the old and new one) - so I'd definitely recommend that you keep up that tradition. I don't know why the number of visitors has decreased - perhaps it's simply a matter of the new site still being relatively new. At any rate, I'm 100% certain that there are hundreds (if not more) who enjoy it thouroghly, so I really wouldn't worry about that. Other than that, I can only say: Keep on rollin', Kahuna!

PS As you know, I'm crayzee for that Japanese stuff - so keep that Nippon-nastiness comin'!

And, yes: Good luck with the end-of-term stuff. Exams can be a pain in the old ass - I should know.

I'll keep in touch,  

laz.
IP Logged

"The crows maintain that a single crow could destroy the heavens. This is undoubtedly true, but it proves nothing against the heavens, for heaven simply means: the impossibility of crows."
kiwimark
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #74 on: May 15th, 2007, 12:58pm »

Great work Super,

For what it's worth, your site used to be my main viewing platform, but lately it's missing something.

I tend to agree that there may be too many commercial links, your old site featured a lot more "amateur" stuff, which had a certain appeal.

That type of post is done so well by Vergy and LeLejinx, and you used to do it so well, especially your jap stuff.

That's just my personal opinion, please don't be insulted, because you have done outstanding work in your contributions.

Thanks
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #75 on: May 18th, 2007, 10:45pm »

on May 15th, 2007, 12:58pm, kiwimark wrote:
Great work Super,

For what it's worth, your site used to be my main viewing platform, but lately it's missing something.

I tend to agree that there may be too many commercial links, your old site featured a lot more "amateur" stuff, which had a certain appeal.

That type of post is done so well by Vergy and LeLejinx, and you used to do it so well, especially your jap stuff.

That's just my personal opinion, please don't be insulted, because you have done outstanding work in your contributions.

Thanks

1st off, thankyou Laz and kiwi for saying something--I really want the feedback. Especially when it cracks me up like laz's did!

Anyhow, I actually have less commercial links and links to other sites on my new site than I do now... seriously! I do share more freebies from commercial sites, but I figured people would dig seeing samples of CFNM stuff on alternative sites. Maybe not? I AM going to be putting up more pics though, but even still, there's still THOUSANDS of CFNM pics I've put up HERE that you can look through whenever you want - which I have a link to on my blog too.

Here's the most recent stuff I've put up--

Japanese CFNM Vids
Retro CFNM Vids & Pics

Be sure to check the main site to get at everyting I've made available!
IP Logged

kiwimark
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #76 on: May 20th, 2007, 2:16am »

Super,

Fantastic post! Like you, I also dig the retro stuff, especially with a theme, which is why your jap contributions are so good.

Top class! Thanks for your effort  Grin
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #77 on: May 22nd, 2007, 5:46pm »

on May 20th, 2007, 2:16am, kiwimark wrote:
Super,

Fantastic post! Like you, I also dig the retro stuff, especially with a theme, which is why your jap contributions are so good.

Top class! Thanks for your effort  Grin

Thank YOU for sharing your opinion, i always love feedback--especially if it's positive!

Here's 2 of the newest sets I've put up on All Things CFNM:

Bathroom CFNM

Amateur BJ/HJ Action

IP Logged

C5
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #78 on: May 22nd, 2007, 7:40pm »

Great stuff as always.  Things returning to normal for ya?  I posted another experience the other day.
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #79 on: May 23rd, 2007, 6:20pm »

O.K., I just HAD to do a write-up of The CFNM Site as it's new and seriously looks like it'll be a formidable place that'll hopefully bring us all more CFNM happiness.
Here's a link to my write up and free sample pics/vids, and here's a link to just the blog page. Check it out and let's get some discussion going on what everybody thinks about this new venue.
IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #80 on: May 24th, 2007, 2:45pm »

Here's a HUGE linklist of direct videolinks to previously posted videos and picsets I've posted on the All Things CFNM Blog - this is actually just the tip of the iceberg of what you can find there...:

IN PUBLIC
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=BigDickSearch22 _1.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=BigDickSearch22 _2.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=BigDickSearch22 _3.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=DoggingForest1. avi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=DoggingForest2_ 1.avi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=DoggingForest2_ 2.avi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=DoggingForest2_ 3.avi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=DoggingForest2_ 4.avi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=G_Suck_Street.w mv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=WifeCrazyPublic BathBJ1.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=WifeCrazyPublic BathBJ2.wmv

WRONG SHOWERS
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=pureshower1.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=pureshower2.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=pureshower3.wmv
http://rapidshare.com/files/24519486/pureshower1.wmv
http://rapidshare.com/files/24520106/pureshower2.wmv
http://rapidshare.com/files/24520655/pureshower3.wmv

FEMDOM
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Druggedhandjob1 .wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Druggedhandjob2 .wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=FEMDOM_HJ_1.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=FEMDOM_HJ_2.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=FEMDOM_HJ_3.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=FEMDOM_HJ_4.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=FEMDOM_HJ_5.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=FEM_DOM_WORLD1. wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=FEM_DOM_WORLD2. wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=rubber_torturec um.wmv

brandi belle - hello nurse
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=jb3177_1.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=jb3177_2.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=jb3177_3.wmv
http://rapidshare.com/files/24484615/jb3177-1.wmv
http://rapidshare.com/files/24486321/jb3177-2.wmv
http://rapidshare.com/files/24487857/jb3177-3.wmv

bachelorette pics

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=other&file=1710BEACH_CFNM_ NFNM_1.zip
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=other&file=2744CFNM_BACHEL OR_PARTY_4.zip
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=other&file=3780CFNM_BACHEL OR_PARTY_5.zip
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=other&file=3333NEW_CFNM_B_ ETTE_PICS_1.zip
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=other&file=2165NEW_CFNM_B_ ETTE_PICS_4.zip

STR8UP VIDS
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=3908Angels.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=angelsinamerica .wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=BecauseOfTheCat s_01.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=BecauseOfTheCat s_02.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=beeper.avi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Constance_01.wm v
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Garcon_Stupide. avi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=926Rugby_locker _room_interview.mpg

STRIPPERS
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=ITS_ON_6_FULL1. wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=ITS_ON_6_FULL2. wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=ITS_ON_6_FULL3. wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=ITS_ON_6_FULL4. wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=ITS_ON_6_FULL5. wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=ITS_ON_6_FULL6. wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=ITS_ON_6_FULL7. wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=ITS_ON_6_FULL8. wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=ITS_ON_6_FULL9. wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=ITS_ON_6_FULL10 .wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=ITS_ON_6_FULL11 .wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=ITS_ON_6_FULL12 .wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=ITS_ON_6_FULL13 .wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=4CFNM_PROMO1.mp g
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=4CFNM_PROMO2.mp g
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Partyhardcore03 _07_1.avi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Partyhardcore03 _07_2.avi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Partyhardcore03 _07_3.avi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Partyhardcore03 _07_4.avi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Partyhardcore03 _07_5.avi

RETRO
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Beyond.Shame1.a vi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Beyond.Shame2_1 .avi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Beyond.Shame2_2 .avi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Beyond.Shame2_3 .avi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Beyond.Shame2_5 .avi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Beyond.Shame3_1 .avi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Beyond.Shame3_2 .avi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Beyond.Shame3_3 .avi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Beyond.Shame3_4 .avi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Beyond.Shame.2_ 4.avi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=PELLE_CONTRO1.a vi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=PELLE_CONTRO2a. avi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=PELLE_CONTRO2b. avi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Perfect_Fit1.av i
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Perfect_Fit2.av i
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Perfect_Fit2b.a vi

pure cfnm
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=0unclesgown1.wm v
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=0unclesgown2.wm v
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=0woods2.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=0woods3.wmv

GLORYHOLE
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=CFNM_BJ_gh_game show.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=4576GloryGloryT RL.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=gloryhole_1.avi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=gloryhole_2.avi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=gloryhole_3.avi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=gloryhole_4.avi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=gloryhole_5.avi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=gloryhole_6_1.a vi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=gloryhole_6_2.a vi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=gloryhole_6_3.a vi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=gloryhole_7_1.a vi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=gloryhole_7_2.a vi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=gloryhole_8.avi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=gloryhole_9_1.a vi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=gloryhole_9_2.a vi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=GloryHoleDeluxe 1.asf
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=GloryHoleDeluxe 2.asf

IN PUBLIC AMATEURS
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=4_GirlsGiveHead Disco_sound.avi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Handjob_public_ toilet.WMV
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Frisbee1.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Frisbee2_1.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Frisbee2_2.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Frisbee3.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Frisbee4.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Exhib_Dutch.WMV
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Alley_MMF.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Picking_Up.WMV

CFNMZONE PADDY'S DAY
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=paddy8.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=paddy9.wmv

AMATEURS
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=BJ_Share_his_Cu m.mpeg
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=BlackDressHandj ob.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Busty_amateur_b lows_two_guys.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=3642CFNM_BJ_3_3 75233554.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Anne_1.avi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Anne_2.avi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Anne_3.avi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Anne_4.avi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Anne_5.avi

BB - THE BET
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=jb3187_1.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=jb3187_2.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=jb3187_3.wmv
http://rapidshare.com/files/21084747/jb3187-1.wmv
http://rapidshare.com/files/21086270/jb3187-2.wmv
http://rapidshare.com/files/21089958/jb3187-3.wmv

DARE RING
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=1707drcfnm05.wm v
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=3359drcfnm09.wm v
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=1166drcfnm11.wm v
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=drcfnm15.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=1111hardcore_g5 r6c9.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=2184hardcore_g5 r6c11.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=5414hardcore_g5 r6c12.wmv

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=other&file=anotellabarba_p ix.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/20564597/anotellabarba-pix.zip.html

JAPANESE
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=4659hmkm_tc01.w mv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=5535hmkm_tc02.w mv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Horny_Newscaste rs_IV_1.avi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Horny_Newscaste rs_IV_2.avi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Horny_Newscaste rs_IV_3.avi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Horny_Newscaste rs_IV_4.avi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=3206hsr_part1.w mv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=3065hsr_part2.w mv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=4817hsr_part3.w mv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=1556hsr_part4.w mv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=4202hsr_part5.w mv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=2955hsr_part6.w mv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=tab1a1.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=tab1a3.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=tab1a4.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=tab1a2_2.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=tab1a2_1.wmv

MAINSTREAM CFNM
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=17mai.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=20Centimetros_1 .wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=20Centimetros_2 .wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=40YearOldVirgin .AVI
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=48Shades.avi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=246930.mpg
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=PERICKO_Petrama saz.wmv

RETRO CFNM
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Private_Teacher ___CFNM_Scene_1.avi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Private_Teacher ___CFNM_Scene_2.avi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Rodox_Lucky_Tea cher.avi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Twisted_1_1.avi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Twisted_1_2.avi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Twisted_2_1.avi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Twisted_2_2.avi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Twisted_3.avi

MEDICAL CFNM
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=CFNM_HJ_NURSE_E XAM.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=kaylee_1.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=kaylee_2.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=kaylee_3.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=kaylee_4.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=LLL_nurse_nb_1. wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=LLL_nurse_nb_2. wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=LLL_nurse_nb_3. wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=MedExams02.wmv

AMATEURS IN CARS
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=car_bj_8218.mpe g.mpg
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=CFNM_Car_Jackof f_joined.avi
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=CFNM_BJ_CAR_200 6.WMV
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Housewife_Car_H J_chunk_1.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Housewife_Car_H J_chunk_2.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Housewife_Car_H J_chunk_3.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=nice_car_bj.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=sunroof1_1.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=sunroof2_1.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=sunroof3_1.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=sunroof4_1.wmv

See way more on the blog itself!
IP Logged

Big_Benn

Email

Re: All Things CFNM's Official Thread
« Reply #81 on: May 24th, 2007, 6:09pm »

Iceberg?  Thats the friggin North Pole there thats what it is!
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #82 on: May 24th, 2007, 7:08pm »

on May 24th, 2007, 6:09pm, Big_Benn wrote:
Iceberg?  Thats the friggin North Pole there thats what it is!

LOL BB! Dude, you shold see my two 400GB external harddrives if ya think that's alot. Yeah, I'm insane....

By the way, I will NOT be able to  be that active here the next 2 weeks b/c of a skin condition. C5 knows exactly what I'm talkin' about. Basically my ass needs ALOT of breaktime from me sitting on it (as us quadriplegics do quite a bit, obviously). Anyhow, I'll do my best to keep up w/things-and there WILL NOT BE ANY INTERRUPTIONS OF STUFF ON MY BLOG! I made arrangements... hehehe...

IP Logged

cecil
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #83 on: May 25th, 2007, 12:00pm »

I hope your condition clears.  Personally, after looking at this huge bonanza, I am also worried about skin problems.  What kind of cream goes on a chapped, nevermind.
If you ever need those drives duplicated, just send them to me!
IP Logged
jack_hammer
YaBB God

bad to the bon err

Email

« Reply #84 on: May 25th, 2007, 4:16pm »

http://rapidshare.com/files/33321418/ap01-joined.wmv                                                                                                                                                   http://img162.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=14728_bad_nurse_123_366lo.jpg                                                                                                                                                                                  i hope your nurses are as attentive to your needs as these 2 . but seriously i wish you a speedy recovery and i do hope your nurse is HOT cause pain sucks( especially when it's a pain in the ass like me) but beauty sure can ease some of it .luv big guy
« Last Edit: May 25th, 2007, 4:17pm by jack_hammer » IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #85 on: May 25th, 2007, 6:52pm »

on May 25th, 2007, 4:16pm, jack_hammer wrote:
http://rapidshare.com/files/33321418/ap01-joined.wmv                           http://img162.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=14728_bad_nurse_123_366lo.jpg                                 i hope your nurses are as attentive to your needs as these 2 . but seriously i wish you a speedy recovery and i do hope your nurse is HOT cause pain sucks( especially when it's a pain in the ass like me) but beauty sure can ease some of it .luv big guy

THANKS JACK! Hopefully they'll be that comforting... lol...

Here's today's post on All Things CFNM--

In Public CFNM Vids and Pics

IP Logged

jej18
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #86 on: May 26th, 2007, 2:22pm »

your material rocks.  esp the retro stuff.  Private teacher was amazing.  would have liked to have scene the third part.  keep up the good work.
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #87 on: Jun 15th, 2007, 7:07pm »

Hey everyone... I'm only able to be here for a short time, so I'm just making sure you all check out the most recent updates at All Things CFNM:

http://allthingscfnm.net/2007/05/29/straight-up-cfnm-vids-pics/

http://allthingscfnm.net/2007/05/31/more-sgfge-cfnm-vids-pics/

http://allthingscfnm.net/2007/06/13/3-euro-cfnm-scenes-pics-vids/

http://allthingscfnm.net/2007/06/13/even-more-great-amateur-cfnm-stripsh ow-footage/

Be sure to check these out, especially since I've just got done fixing all the links that were broken!  What a pain... anyway... I'm off to bed (yet again)...Sad
IP Logged

Jason

Email

« Reply #88 on: Jun 15th, 2007, 10:48pm »

Thanks for all this Super - I love reading your blog !

Cheesy
IP Logged
lazarus
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Shine on perishing republic...

« Reply #89 on: Jun 18th, 2007, 10:08pm »

Hope you're okay, bubba - and that you get out of that bed. I know something of that condition, and I know it can't be easy. I bow my head to you, brother.

yers gratefully,

laz
IP Logged

"The crows maintain that a single crow could destroy the heavens. This is undoubtedly true, but it proves nothing against the heavens, for heaven simply means: the impossibility of crows."
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #90 on: Jun 19th, 2007, 2:14pm »

on Jun 18th, 2007, 10:08pm, lazarus wrote:
Hope you're okay, bubba - and that you get out of that bed. I know something of that condition, and I know it can't be easy. I bow my head to you, brother.

yers gratefully,

laz

Thanks laz, gettin up even for a couple hours every other day is great! Thanks for that encouragement--I need it...

Anyhow, here's the newest additions at All Things CFNM:

Amateur CFNM Stripshow Vids

Femdom CFNM Vids/Pics

7 NEW Japanese CFNM Vids

I also created a whole page of free CFNM vid/pic galleries which you can see directly here or by clicking the *CFNM Galleries* tab at the top of the All Things CFNM blog's frontpage... ENJOY!
IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #91 on: Jun 24th, 2007, 4:49pm »

Well, I'm still recovering slow but sure... and here's new links up at All Things CFNM:

New CFNM Scenes

7 New Retro CFNM Vids

TONS Of Free Galleries

Have fun guys-n-gals...
« Last Edit: Jun 24th, 2007, 4:50pm by Superfluous » IP Logged

Jason

Email

« Reply #92 on: Jun 26th, 2007, 12:14pm »

Glad you're starting to feel better   Smiley

And thanks for the extra stuff

Jason  Cheesy
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #93 on: Jun 26th, 2007, 6:20pm »

on Jun 26th, 2007, 12:14pm, Jason wrote:
Glad you're starting to feel better   Smiley

And thanks for the extra stuff

Jason  Cheesy

Thanks Jason... I wanted to get the newest update at All Things CFNM up for you all, as well as let everyone know that I apologize for being laid up - it really fucking sucks though!

5 varied CFNM Videos

NEW Galleries Added

I'm also working on a YouTube Links page that'll have CFNM related vids on it. I started it today, but fucked it up - but keep an eye out for that soon!
IP Logged

malibug
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

care to share

« Reply #94 on: Jun 27th, 2007, 11:44am »

I could say it a million times and it still would not be enough, Thanks for all your hard work
IP Logged

keep on walking
jack_hammer
YaBB God

bad to the bon err

Email

« Reply #95 on: Jun 27th, 2007, 1:57pm »

glad your up and about again it's great to see you keeping busy .thank you so much for all that you do .it hardly covers it but it's the best i can do love ya jack
IP Logged
Pornopat
YaBB God

Please dress up for me...

« Reply #96 on: Jun 27th, 2007, 4:39pm »

Keep up the good work.
I still love your blog.
 Cool
IP Logged

I have a cfnm blog. Take a look if you are curious! Smiley
cfnm
Or check out my new thing...
CFNM Tube
Jason

Email

« Reply #97 on: Jun 27th, 2007, 9:39pm »

Loved todays update!  Cheesy
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #98 on: Jun 29th, 2007, 4:43pm »

Well, thanks so much for all the great support from you guys!  It may not be that big of a deal, but it's really nice knowing that I have some friends outside my everyday life that are wishing me well throughout this recovery process I'm going through.  Seriously, thanks a lot you all... I really appreciate it.

With the sappy shit out of the way, here's a link to the newest update at All Things CFNM:

(this post wouldn't be possible without Big Benn!  You're really the best dude--thanks tons for the software!)

http://allthingscfnm.net/2007/06/28/interracial-cfnm-girls-vs-huge-cocks /
IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #99 on: Jul 1st, 2007, 3:30pm »

Here's the latest update at All Things CFNM since I've been lackadaisical about providing pics:

All kinds of new varied-theme CFNM picture galleries
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4  ...  48 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples