CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 20th, 2014, 12:53pm

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Photos
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, PumpkinEater, Anon, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, igorisapud, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, Roman_Mistress, doug444, Woodster, lazarus)
   All Things CFNM's Official Thread
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: All Things CFNM's Official Thread  (Read 10998 times)
fuchswsw
YaBB Senior Member

im the one who give you what you need but not here

Re: All Things CFNM's Official Thread
« Reply #1500 on: Jun 6th, 2011, 1:42pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

what "Playful Gentleman" you are taking about?
i searched for it but no luck  Embarassed
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1501 on: Jun 7th, 2011, 8:22pm »

on Jun 6th, 2011, 1:42pm, fuchswsw wrote:
what "Playful Gentleman" you are taking about?
i searched for it but no luck  Embarassed

It's the 11th gallery. I do appreciate having someone alert me to things that aren't working properly.  Trust me, I fully appreciate that ALOT.  But hopefully you'll drop some positive comments here and there in the future, fuchswsw.

And Nobus,I only know from an anonymous tip by email that I got.  That's their story, and all the pictures I was provided links to.  So, given my knowledge of others who have done this and given me proof, I just took the person at their word, as it seemed very easy to believe.  I've honestly gotten pictures from others who do this in the past as well.  It's just been a REALLY long time.  Sadly, I lost all of those in the first hard drive crash that I had years back. Sad
« Last Edit: Jun 7th, 2011, 8:24pm by Superfluous » IP Logged

All Things CFNM | CFNM Stories | CFNM On YouTube
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1502 on: Jun 7th, 2011, 9:33pm »

I also just updated the site with 10 videos of some very crazy and fun Cfnm footage:

http://www.allthingscfnm.net/2011/06/07/a-fantastic-array-of-various-typ es-of-cfnm-exhibitionism/
IP Logged

dkool2
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #1503 on: Jun 10th, 2011, 4:14am »

Great stuff Super! The recent updates have been awesome
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1504 on: Jun 10th, 2011, 10:10pm »

Just a quickie heads up on my newest update. Hope ya dig it!

Kinky Cfnm Handjobs Versus Home Made Amateur Cfnm Blowjobs
IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1505 on: Jun 12th, 2011, 10:35pm »

It's really too bad that not many people checked out the last post I made, because there's some seriously great stuff in it.  Oh well, you can't win them all, or sometimes even half.  Anyway, I do hope that this tasty collection will take hold of your attention, as there's stuff in it you'll probably love to see.  It's quite the hodgepodge of Cfnm:

Casual Nudity and Cfnm In Public Performances and On Nude Beaches Plus 3 Cfnm Picture Galleries
IP Logged

dkool2
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #1506 on: Jun 13th, 2011, 5:18am »

Great updates Super.

I love the amateur blowjob stuff, that was a great compilation of vids.

Do you have anything new about turning the vhs tapes into dvds?
IP Logged
Jason

Email

« Reply #1507 on: Jun 13th, 2011, 12:05pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

on Jun 12th, 2011, 10:35pm, Superfluous wrote:
 Anyway, I do hope that this tasty collection will take hold of your attention, as there's stuff in it you'll probably love to see.  It's quite the hodgepodge of Cfnm:

Probably the best CFNM hodgepodge on the net, great stuff again Super!
IP Logged
barman
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

Email

« Reply #1508 on: Jun 13th, 2011, 8:38pm »

F  A  N  T  A  S  T  I  C   F  A  N  T  A  S  T  I  C   F  A  N  T  A  S  T  I  C   F  A  N  T  A  S  T  I  C   F  A  N  T  A  S  T  I  C   F  A  N  T  A  S  T  I  C   F  A  N  T  A  S  T  I  C   F  A  N  T  A  S  T  I  C   F  A  N  T  A  S  T  I  C   F  A  N  T  A  S  T  I  C   F  A  N  T  A  S  T  I  C   F  A  N  T  A  S  T  I  C   F  A  N  T  A  S  T  I  C   F  A  N  T  A  S  T  I  C  
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1509 on: Jun 15th, 2011, 11:14am »

Well thank you Dk, Jason, and barman for the kudos on my recent blog posts!  It would be great if you could leave comments on the actual blog, though, as I'd rather keep most of the discussion of what happens on my blog there.  I just kinda feel bad about maybe this thread getting bumped alot.  But if nobody cares, I guess I shouldn't?  Just thinking out loud, as I normally do... lol

Anyhow, I put together a little different take on things that is pretty much a 180 from my previous post for this one.  I really feel like more people are checking out this kind of stuff more frequently.  I know I have, anyway!  Just let me know what you think, especially if you're really into it.:

Girls Controlling Men In A Variety Of Dominant Cfnm Situations
IP Logged

barman
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

Email

« Reply #1510 on: Jun 15th, 2011, 12:49pm »

I don't think there is any problem if the thread gets bumped! I don't feel good when people put so much effort to collect things together and offer them to us for free and not even say a word. You  set up a blog, You find new pictures and videos, you  upload them, you are informing us... and we only have to write a "thank you" and press reply. I have made a thread too and I had thousands views and one reply only that was not even saying "thank you" and I can understand how you, G-man and Brad feel. It is so easy for the big posters to feel less motivated! At least if somebody thanks you  might make you smile for two seconds... why not? You guys deserve it... THANK YOU THEN! let it bump mate!
IP Logged
dkool2
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #1511 on: Jun 15th, 2011, 2:37pm »

That's where I come to check out your updates so it makes sense that I 'll post the comment here. I 'll leave some comments on your blog too.

Anyway, domination stuff is always great!
IP Logged
steld
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #1512 on: Jun 16th, 2011, 1:48pm »

Thanks for all the good cock shock pics super! Smiley
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1513 on: Jun 17th, 2011, 12:18pm »

Really guys, I appreciate the comments and feedback wherever it happens.  Whether it be here or on the blog itself, or the very neglected forum that I've got attached to the blog, it's just great to get discussion going.  I don't even mind much criticism, unless it's completely unfounded, lol.  I guess I was just kinda worried that it might annoy people to see my thread getting bumped alot from comments.  But if it's not a bother... then cool!

Like I say in this post, I wanted to get this up last night... but been having problems with Vid Earn's bulk uploader.  They changed the server configuration, so there's bugs they are working out... which is freaking annoying as it slows the process down alot.  Especially when there's a boat load of video in the update I've put together!:

A Mega Post Of Amateur and Fantasy Cfnm Massages With Galleries
IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1514 on: Jun 20th, 2011, 10:35am »

Well, the weekend was quite boring for me... so... I came out with quite the post last night.  I think that those into seeing really daring public Cfnm should enjoy at least a couple of these videos.  There's seriously well over an hour of video footage!:

Cfnm Taking Place On Planes, Trains, and Automobiles
IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1515 on: Jun 22nd, 2011, 2:35pm »

I fully intended on getting this update up last night, but was really needing to rest... pretty bad day it was.  But feeling much more up for things today, thankfully!  Anyhow, enough about me, I hope you all are enjoying the summer as well as what I put together in this update:

Hot Girls Having Cfnm Themed Fun With Big Cocks Plus Three Cfnm Galleries
IP Logged

dkool2
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #1516 on: Jun 22nd, 2011, 3:14pm »

wow that realslutparty looks exactly like crueltyparty! Good to see another great cfnm site like that
IP Logged
steld
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #1517 on: Jun 23rd, 2011, 1:45pm »

Yes and thanks for the galleries too!
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1518 on: Jun 24th, 2011, 10:23am »

Thanks DK and steld for the feedback!  Yeah, although that one scene I posted in my last update kinda looks like Cruelty Party, you should know that not every one of their updates are like that.  I was pretty excited too, thinking they may have made their own version of it.  But it turns out they don't have that kind of scene every week, only like every third week instead.  But I'm going to hound them about it, because why would they want to make yet another "party sex" site?  There's dozens of them already, all doing that same thing thing over and over.  Pointless, in my opinion.

And steld, look forward to seeing more pictures on the blog.  I've been neglecting that way too much and have a gigantic backlog of pictures that really need to be shared with the world.

Anyhow, I updated the blog last night with some better than average footage from a couple public nudity events, and well, just great public nudity in general.  I'll be adding pictures either today or tomorrow, as I've still got to go through a couple thousand!  Here's the link:

Ten Clips Of Blatant Public Nudity and CFNM Footage
IP Logged

dcs195
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #1519 on: Jun 24th, 2011, 2:12pm »

on Jun 24th, 2011, 10:23am, Superfluous wrote:

Anyhow, I updated the blog last night with some better than average footage from a couple public nudity events, and well, just great public nudity in general.  I'll be adding pictures either today or tomorrow, as I've still got to go through a couple thousand!  Here's the link:

Ten Clips Of Blatant Public Nudity and CFNM Footage

Thank you for the Fremont videos. I'm fascinated by this event and don't know its history, especially the nude painting part. Can anyone enlighten me?
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1520 on: Jun 26th, 2011, 3:24pm »

Well dcs, the Fremont Solstice Parade has been around for a pretty long time actually.  I got hipped to it from a family member that now lives in the area.  So of course when I heard them talking about people riding around naked, wearing nothing but body paint in a public parade, I had to do some research! It's best summarized in this Wikipedia article:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fremont_Solstice_Parade

Here is the actual event web page:

http://fremontartscouncil.org/fremont-solstice-parade/

And unfortunately, there's really not alot of online information about the body painting and nude display during and after it, but here's a link to how they organized it this year:

http://solsticecyclist.org/
IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1521 on: Jun 26th, 2011, 3:31pm »

I wanted to not only answer dcs' question, but also let everybody know that I'm  STILL looking through, sorting, and organizing all the pictures from these recent public nudity events.  It's freaking amazing how many there are and are still coming.  It's like probably the largest cachet of cfnm pictures that I've ever come across this year, or any year previous.  Fucking amazing.

I did however, update the blog with some tasty CFNM scenes that I haven't seen anywhere around... so definitely check this post out.  Mostly because I need your feedback on a forthcoming full-length CFNM themed movie that could very well be made soon.  Just read my post and you'll understand better what I'm talking about:

Naked Men At The Whim Of Confident Clothed Women Plus Three Cfnm Galleries
IP Logged

dkool2
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #1522 on: Jun 27th, 2011, 10:44am »

That pure cfnm stuff is great. In the first clip the tall brunette with the glasses is so hot, I 've seen her in the heylittledick videos too.

IP Logged
dcs195
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #1523 on: Jun 28th, 2011, 10:56am »

on Jun 26th, 2011, 3:31pm, Superfluous wrote:
I wanted to not only answer dcs' question, but also let everybody know that I'm  STILL looking through, sorting, and organizing all the pictures from these recent public nudity events.  It's freaking amazing how many there are and are still coming.  It's like probably the largest cachet of cfnm pictures that I've ever come across this year, or any year previous.  Fucking amazing.

I did however, update the blog with some tasty CFNM scenes that I haven't seen anywhere around... so definitely check this post out.  Mostly because I need your feedback on a forthcoming full-length CFNM themed movie that could very well be made soon.  Just read my post and you'll understand better what I'm talking about:

Naked Men At The Whim Of Confident Clothed Women Plus Three Cfnm Galleries

Super, thank you for the links. I'll look forward to whatever other treats you find as your sort through the rest! Thanks again.
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1524 on: Jun 30th, 2011, 11:28am »

To Dkool: yes!  The tall brunette is by far the hottest girl that is on that site, for sure.  That's a big reason why I posted that clip... she's just awesome and you can tell she really does enjoy CFNM situations.  Seriously, that isn't a performance, really... she's pretty damn into it!

And thanks dcs! I'm doing my best to sort through all those pictures.  The problem is that I keep finding more!  So there's even more to sort through and organize from last week.

I should also drop the news that I've updated the blog as of last night with 12 pretty damn intriguing clips.  Here's the link:

Twelve Completely Fun and Erotically Charged Amateur CFNM Party Clips
IP Logged

dkool2
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #1525 on: Jul 1st, 2011, 9:41am »

nice stripper stuff super. I hope you can turn the RS #6 into a dvd too.

Btw what's up with the new rapidshare thing? I have to download some application to be able to dl a file?
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1526 on: Jul 1st, 2011, 11:48am »

on Jul 1st, 2011, 9:41am, dkool2 wrote:
nice stripper stuff super. I hope you can turn the RS #6 into a dvd too.

Btw what's up with the new rapidshare thing? I have to download some application to be able to dl a file?

I've got a Rapidshare account, so I didn't notice any difference.  But I tried out downloading through the free area and saw what you're talking about.

All you should do is just click the "Free Download" button that's below the panels that advertise getting an account and using the "Pro Download" tool.  By clicking the "Free Download", you have a bit of a wait period (it was like, four minutes when I did it).  After that wait period, the "Free Download" button changed to "Download Now".  I clicked that, and boom, I was downloading the zip file.

There's no reason to buy or install anything.  It's still free.  Just be sure to click the "Free Download" button and you'll be fine.
IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1527 on: Jul 2nd, 2011, 6:56pm »

Well, I am saving pretty much all my partying for tomorrow and tomorrow evening, so I put together a fairly sizable post for the weekend.  Basically there's about an hour and a half of video that I would highly recommend you check out.  So if you're not too keen on the whole holiday scene or finally have some time to relax, I would recommend checking this out!:

Ten Scenes Of Outdoor Amateur Cfnm Blowjobs and Cfnm Handjobs
IP Logged

lazarus
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Shine on perishing republic...

« Reply #1528 on: Jul 2nd, 2011, 8:43pm »

Busy as we speak checking out the huge traditional galleries post - and (not least) the mainstream clip update. Thanks a bunch - plenty of stuff I've never seen, grand effort as always!

And speaking of stuff I've never seen before, I stumbled across some of your dirty work over at imagefap - totally by accident, as it were:

http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/1846749/MILF-with-big-black-cock-CFNM

Remember that? Great pictures, though the technical quality ain't the best. The question is, though, do you know if these are caps from a movie? If so, I sure would like to see it.

Thanks again for all your tireless work, my friend - and now it's back to browsing yer blog for me...

EDIT I'm referring, of course, to those pics which are kinda grainy and which have a large frame around them - as you would expect if they are indeed movie caps.
« Last Edit: Jul 2nd, 2011, 8:52pm by lazarus » IP Logged

"The crows maintain that a single crow could destroy the heavens. This is undoubtedly true, but it proves nothing against the heavens, for heaven simply means: the impossibility of crows."
dkool2
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #1529 on: Jul 3rd, 2011, 7:26am »

You 're or on a roll super. Loving the amateur stuff.
IP Logged
Zog
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #1530 on: Jul 4th, 2011, 1:55pm »

great stuff, this whole thread is amazing. Thanks Superfluous
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1531 on: Jul 6th, 2011, 10:27pm »

wow guys, thanks for all the great comments!  Thanks so much for all the appreciation lately.  I really am glad everyone seems to be pleased with what I've gotten up on the blog recently.  Hopefully these amateur webcam videos that I've put together find some appreciative folks as well:

Amateur Girls Watching Enthusiastic Guys Jacking Off Plus Three CFNM Galleries
IP Logged

Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #1532 on: Jul 7th, 2011, 2:58pm »

on Jul 6th, 2011, 10:27pm, Superfluous wrote:
wow guys, thanks for all the great comments!  Thanks so much for all the appreciation lately.  I really am glad everyone seems to be pleased with what I've gotten up on the blog recently.  Hopefully these amateur webcam videos that I've put together find some appreciative folks as well:

Amateur Girls Watching Enthusiastic Guys Jacking Off Plus Three CFNM Galleries

It is rare to find *real* cfnm videos absent paid actors with girls that just love it.

The video of the asian girl chatting with the guy wanking for her could be one of the hottest videos I've ever watched.   She is really into it for real.  I remember having similar CFNM videocam chats, and when there were girls with attitudes like hers I always got their emails and become long-time Internet buddies with them.  Some even resulted in real life romantic trysts (I spent time with a female navy officer in San Diego who I met in a videocam chat - she loved to watch the boys wank but would never disrobe herself).

IP Logged
dkool2
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #1533 on: Jul 8th, 2011, 7:18pm »

that fourth video was awesome. great compilation of various chicks
IP Logged
Romac
YaBB Newbie

« Reply #1534 on: Jul 8th, 2011, 7:50pm »

Love the asian girl.  She reminds me of a Korean girl I hooked up with on Omegle.  We were chatting for around half an hour while she watched me getting off, and she was so much fun!  She actually clapped her hands when I shot my load!!  Oriental girls are so cool.  Wish I knew how to record from Omegle, cos my software won't do it.  Anyone knows the answer, let me know.
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1535 on: Jul 8th, 2011, 9:04pm »

Wow, well I'm incredibly impressed with the feedback on my last post! I just knew that there had to be some people here that had engaged in the very accessible option of webcam Cfnm. I'm really fascinated by it myself, as it's something that so many people have done,yet probably never really thought of as a Cfnm encounter.  There's plenty of guys I know, and even one that commented on the post, that find doing it and especially watching it, is pointless.  I happen to fully disagree with them on every level.  It seems to me that it's probably the easiest way to have a fully comfortable environment for both you and the girl to have yourselves a great time in a Cfnm context. If either party feels awkward,it's as easy as one click and you are done with it.  Or, like in Brad's example, you can stay in touch for a long time and even meet!

Nuff said on this subject. Smiley  Although you should be aware that I've posted tons of these types of clips before on the blog.  Just search "webcam" in the blogs search bar, and you'll have about 10 posts worth of these to go through!

Speaking of posts, I just added a huge one to the blog a little while ago.  It's pretty self explanatory:

Twelve Cfnm Scenes From Mainstream Movies and TV Plus More
« Last Edit: Jul 8th, 2011, 9:07pm by Superfluous » IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1536 on: Jul 12th, 2011, 10:36am »

Hey all... I've got a few major developments that I'm going to be sharing on the blog soon.  Not to be a tease or anything, but yeah, this is definitely a teaser.  Lol... Basically there's some new sites, with different approaches and some other things that I've wanted to talk about for awhile, but just haven't had the opportunity.

Anyhow, here is one discussion that I definitely would like you all to weigh in on:

The Extremes Of Penis Size In Cfnm – A Comparison
IP Logged

dkool2
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #1537 on: Jul 12th, 2011, 6:08pm »

nice update. Too bad that tall chick with the glasses wasn't in the vids. I haven't seen her in a bj scene and that's a shame.
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1538 on: Jul 13th, 2011, 10:24pm »

I'm pretty excited to be the first to present a CFNM network that you can have access to through your mobile device of choice.  If you are a tablet, cell phone, Android, i Pad, i Phone, i Pod Touch, etc, user, then you're gonna be pretty impressed with this stuff.  Even if you're not a tech nerd, this is pretty impressive.  Check it:

A New CFNM Site Network You Can View Whenever and Wherever
IP Logged

lazarus
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

« Reply #1539 on: Jul 14th, 2011, 3:21pm »

Thanks for the size stuff, supe - you know I'm into that thing. Even though I was generally disappointed with the "hey little dick" site (well, that's not true, actually: Let's rather say I wasn't positively surprised - mainstream sites don't disappoint me anymore) I did like one thing about it: It features some SPH clips where the humiliated guy is black. That's a truly original twist on things - and I give them credit for it. The site's British, of course - I can't see that particular twist happenin' in an American production.  

Interestingly, there are more and more POV type stores these days at clips4sale which cater to black guys who get off on being humiliated by white women: Also for their (lack of) penis size. It doesn't surprise me one bit. Porn is partly about taboos - always has been.

Sorry for the - albeit short, this time - ramble. Thanks again!
IP Logged

"The crows maintain that a single crow could destroy the heavens. This is undoubtedly true, but it proves nothing against the heavens, for heaven simply means: the impossibility of crows."
PumpkinEater
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #1540 on: Jul 14th, 2011, 6:43pm »

Thanks for all your hard work with all these posts and yor site, Super!
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1541 on: Jul 15th, 2011, 12:45pm »

Thank you Lazarus and Pumpkin Eater for the input.  And Lazarus, feel free to do all the rambling you want as it's always a well rounded perspective. Because you're right, it's all about taboos when it comes to porn anymore... even when it comes down to sub genres of CFNM.  I'm kinda digging that sph stuff myself, but in a different context - cuckolding.  I'll be doing a post on that whole genre and it's relation to CFNM here very soon.

Anyway, I updated the site again with a total mega post of girls and guys engaging in CFNM in a playful game-like environment.  Here's a link:

Mostly Amateur Girls Playing Cfnm Oriented Games With Single Guys
IP Logged

barman
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

Email

« Reply #1542 on: Jul 17th, 2011, 7:54pm »

Brilliant Post! Silly CFNM is my favourite!
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1543 on: Jul 20th, 2011, 2:50pm »

well folks, I've got some great news and not so great news.  The great news is that I finally got an update put together and is up on the blog right now at this link:

Ten Classic and Soon-To-Be-Classic Cfnm Scenes From The Past Thirty Years

The not so great news is that I may be getting admitted into the hospital for a short while.  Nothing too bad to get worried too much about, but just wanted to let you all know so that if the site isn't updated for another couple days - you know exactly why.  Just gotta get my electrolyte balance back in order and such... I'll keep you posted as best I can.  Wish me luck!
IP Logged

barman
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

Email

« Reply #1544 on: Jul 20th, 2011, 5:56pm »

Good luck!

Come back healthy, strong and motivated!
IP Logged
Anon
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #1545 on: Jul 20th, 2011, 7:26pm »

Feel good Supe!
IP Logged
dcs195
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #1546 on: Jul 20th, 2011, 7:45pm »

I hope it's a short and successful hospital stay.  

At least you have the whole topic of CFNM to help take some of your attention away from this stuff, when you need a distraction.

By the way, the newest links look great; thank you.
« Last Edit: Jul 20th, 2011, 7:46pm by dcs195 » IP Logged
girlies
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #1547 on: Jul 20th, 2011, 9:00pm »

Hey Super, hope all goes well. Be assured you will be missed during your stay but be sure and recover well and enjoy the sponge baths!  Wink
IP Logged
dkool2
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #1548 on: Jul 20th, 2011, 10:43pm »

best luck buddy. I hope you 'll return stronger
IP Logged
nobusmindingi
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #1549 on: Jul 21st, 2011, 8:57am »

Peace and strength and healing to you, my friend.  

Hope the stay is short and the nurse's skirts are, too!
IP Logged
steld
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #1550 on: Jul 21st, 2011, 1:43pm »

Yes and thanks again for all your contributions!
IP Logged
houdini
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #1551 on: Jul 21st, 2011, 8:32pm »

Good Luck Super and thanks for the latest posts.
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #1552 on: Jul 22nd, 2011, 4:31am »

God speed, and hope it comes out okay!  Smiley
IP Logged
prince100
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #1553 on: Jul 23rd, 2011, 8:08pm »

Good luck Super and can't wait see you again
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1554 on: Jul 25th, 2011, 9:45pm »

Hey everybody!  Thank you for all the well wishes while I was gone!  You guys really rock, for real.  Thank you so much.

Turns out that when you aren't urinating much, you should watch outfor how much water you drink.  Otherwise you deplete your body of its natural electrolyte balance, most importantly, sodium.  So yeah, I had a horrible high fever and was retaining water like crazy.  Luckily I stopped drinking thinking that I obviously was not helping the problem, because that shit can kill you eventually.

So... it's good that I just said "let's get to the hospital" and got there quickly, as well as stopping the water intake.  Lol.
Needless to say, I'm way ok nowand back to life as usual, just with antibiotics and a fluid restriction.

Also, an update on the blog!:

Eight Hot Scenes Of Amateur Girls Engaging In Observational Cfnm
IP Logged

girlies
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #1555 on: Jul 27th, 2011, 3:20am »

Glad to hear you are now ok.
Nice welcome back post to btw.
« Last Edit: Jul 27th, 2011, 6:47pm by girlies » IP Logged
dcs195
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #1556 on: Jul 27th, 2011, 9:25am »

Excellent!  Cheesy
IP Logged
dkool2
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #1557 on: Jul 28th, 2011, 9:27am »

great stuff Super, glad to see that you are fine Smiley
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1558 on: Jul 28th, 2011, 12:17pm »

thanks for all the continual support, folks.  I don't know how I would continue doing this blogging thing as intensely as I do if it weren't for all the support.  I really really appreciate it all.  So thank you, for what probably seems like the thousandth time, but is a heartfelt one.

I even got a pretty kick ass update all squared away:

Amateur and Semi Staged Cfnm Of The Male Stripper Variety – Videos and Pictures
IP Logged

steld
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #1559 on: Jul 28th, 2011, 6:47pm »

Yes welcome back and thanks for the latest pics!
IP Logged
PumpkinEater
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #1560 on: Jul 29th, 2011, 12:31am »

Glad you're feeling better, Super, and thanks for all your posts!
IP Logged
dkool2
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #1561 on: Jul 29th, 2011, 5:53pm »

Awesome update Super Cheesy. Nice that you put a laantigue gallery, i had totally forgotten about that site. The replicaclub (or clubreplica or something) had similar photos of male strippers performing for women in mixed audiences. The bad thing with those shows is that the women don't get loose, because of the presence of dudes in the audience.

I 'd love to see RS#6 when you get to upload it Smiley
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1562 on: Jul 30th, 2011, 11:07am »

Thanks again for all the complements and the well wishing, as I always appreciate both!

Anyhow, I wanted to be completely up front about something... I'm going to be heading out to Colorado to the rehab facility there.  Just to get everything figured out on a physical level, as things have changed for me alot within the last 9 months or so.  It's going to be a very helpful visit I believe, as it's a week long reevaluation of everything that has to do with my injury.  I'm pretty excited!

The whole reason I'm sharing this is because I'm going to be updating my blog remotely.  I'm going to have to do this through my iPod Touch, which isn't real great when it comes to navigating the Internet easily.  But that's all I got.  So anyhow, just be prepared for comments and responses to be kinda slow this week... but there definitely will be updates.  So watch out for those as they come!
IP Logged

lazarus
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

« Reply #1563 on: Aug 3rd, 2011, 4:30pm »

Happy trails to Colorado, my friend!

It amazes me that you'd even think about updates for us porn hounds during such a stay - but there you go: Relentlessly keeping the flag flyin', that's your style - and God bless ya for it.

Seriously, though: Don't get on that ipad more than you need to - there are more important matters in the world than CFNM. Best of luck - and come back stronger!
IP Logged

murtney

Email

« Reply #1564 on: Aug 3rd, 2011, 6:54pm »

Wishing you a safe trip and the best of health. Thank you again for all the great work you do. Take care Super! Cool
IP Logged
dkool2
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #1565 on: Aug 5th, 2011, 9:35am »

Hey buddy just take it easy over there and take a rest until you feel better. Don't make any updates and stuff until you get back home and feel like doing it. Don't worry about the blog, just make sure you feel good Smiley
IP Logged
steld
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #1566 on: Aug 11th, 2011, 2:21pm »

Exactly,health & happiness come first!
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1567 on: Aug 11th, 2011, 10:28pm »

This thread was great to see tonight, as you guys fucking rock.  I really appreciate all the good wholesome camaraderie that emanates from this place.  Seriously, I very much appreciated your sentiments as always.

I'm happy to report that my revaluation went wonderfully.  It turns out that yours truly should probably go back for reevaluations a little more often than once every few years, because things can change incredibly quick.  I know I'm being really general, so forgive me for sparing you all the details.  All in all, I'm doing really well, especially after having had the sacrum fractures and healing them all on my own.I had some major changes to my wheelchair and seating so that I'm far more apt to remain healthy.  Always a good thing.   There is so much more, and its all very good stuff, which I am so goddamn happy about, you wouldn't even believe it! It was a great visit and it really will help me in the long run.  I've already got plans for another visit next year.

So... guess what I have to share as well?  Yes.  Another update.  Check it out:

Controlling Cfnm Handjob Scenes Versus Multiple Girl On Guy Cfnm Blowjob Scenes
IP Logged

girlies
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #1568 on: Aug 11th, 2011, 10:38pm »

That's great news, Super. Really glad to hear it.
« Last Edit: Aug 15th, 2011, 6:35pm by girlies » IP Logged
dkool2
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #1569 on: Aug 15th, 2011, 4:47pm »

awesome vids Super. Glad to see you're all healthy and stuff
IP Logged
lazarus
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

« Reply #1570 on: Aug 15th, 2011, 6:25pm »

Great news, my man - I'm happy you're happy (to get a little sappy, pappy).

Welcome back!
IP Logged

steld
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #1571 on: Aug 18th, 2011, 2:15pm »

Good news really does travel fast,welcome back!
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1572 on: Aug 19th, 2011, 12:38pm »

After having to deal with some utter health care system related bullshit, I'm back with an update on  the blog.  I know you may have noticed the voting addition to the blog, where you're able to give ratings to posts.  I highly recommend people check that out and go through  all the previous posts and make your opinions known.  I would hate to have the site being completely steered by only a small number of folks, so the more input, the better.

Amateur CFNM Footage From Various Public Settings
IP Logged

dkool2
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #1573 on: Aug 20th, 2011, 8:02pm »

awesome update. I really liked the vid with the playboy girl and her black bf
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1574 on: Aug 21st, 2011, 10:59pm »

Just wanted to give you all a quick heads up on the update that I just published for today.  I'm thinking you'll find at least a couple of these pretty rad, as I wouldn't have posted them if I didn't think they were worthy of watching:

Mature Women Involved In Cfnm Handjob and Blowjob Video Footage
IP Logged

carrie123
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #1575 on: Aug 21st, 2011, 11:20pm »

on Aug 20th, 2011, 8:02pm, dkool2 wrote:
awesome update. I really liked the vid with the playboy girl and her black bf

that was a good vid. he could almost steer the car with it! plus I never heard a woman use the word "dick" so many times in just two minutes. Lol
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1576 on: Aug 24th, 2011, 6:55pm »

I'm glad you folks liked the clips, especially the Playboy model scene.  She really does enjoy that boyfriend of hers in that clip, and definitely says the word "dick" alot!  I completely laughed myself when she said it three times in one sentence!  Awesome stuff.

And speaking of awesome stuff... this update I just finished has an awesome amount ofCfnm (and some off topic) massage footage.  It's pretty ridiculous.  So anyhow, check it out:

A Cfnm Massage Scenario Mega Post – Five Long Videos and Galleries
IP Logged

steld
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #1577 on: Aug 25th, 2011, 1:52pm »

I live in a city where there are many "rub & tug" parlours
this brings back "happy endings" thanks for that Super!
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1578 on: Aug 26th, 2011, 9:59pm »

on Aug 25th, 2011, 1:52pm, steld wrote:
I live in a city where there are many "rub & tug" parlours
this brings back "happy endings" thanks for that Super!

You're so very welcome, steld.  And I'm completely jealous of your location, as there's really nothing like that around here.  At least none that are still open these days.  Places like that get busted pretty quickly it seems.

I'm also here to announce that I've got another huge post gracing the blog... bigger than the other day, even!  Although the videos aren't as long, I think you'llenjoy them as they are much more mainstream and traditional:

Twelve Great Scenes Of Summertime Amateur Public Cfnm
« Last Edit: Aug 26th, 2011, 9:59pm by Superfluous » IP Logged

deen6
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #1579 on: Aug 29th, 2011, 4:37am »

on Aug 19th, 2011, 12:38pm, Superfluous wrote:
After having to deal with some utter health care system related bullshit, I'm back with an update on  the blog.  I know you may have noticed the voting addition to the blog, where you're able to give ratings to posts.  I highly recommend people check that out and go through  all the previous posts and make your opinions known.  I would hate to have the site being completely steered by only a small number of folks, so the more input, the better.

Amateur CFNM Footage From Various Public Settings

Do you have any other videos of Public Sex Shows? Smiley
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1580 on: Aug 29th, 2011, 11:00pm »

on Aug 29th, 2011, 4:37am, deen6 wrote:

Do you have any other videos of Public Sex Shows? Smiley

yeah Deen, I've done other posts with that sort of stuff on the blog, of course!  You just have to do some searching, which is really easy to do.  There's a search bar on the blog, as well as categories to use to navigate your way through previously posted stuff.

Remember folks, that blog has been regularly updated for four years!  And there's still a major portion of it still available for streaming and downloading.  You either just have to click back through previous posts by scrolling down to the bottom of each page, or just do what I already explained and use the search bar or category drop down menu.  There's always clicking around on the tag  cloud as well.
IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1581 on: Aug 29th, 2011, 11:03pm »

sheesh... I went through all of that typing and forgot to mention that I updated the site tonight.  Go figure!

Here's a link:

Six Anonymous Cfnm Blowjob Scenes and 800 Plus Varied Cfnm Pictures
IP Logged

dcs195
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #1582 on: Aug 30th, 2011, 1:08am »

Great to see you updating the blog with such nice posts. I hope this means you are feeling better.
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1583 on: Aug 31st, 2011, 1:39pm »

on Aug 30th, 2011, 1:08am, dcs195 wrote:
Great to see you updating the blog with such nice posts. I hope this means you are feeling better.

Yeah, things are improving quite a bit.  My body is finally readjusting itself from having the fractures in my pelvis that are now healed up.  It's just really one of those non-exact, "wait and see" situations that comes along with spinal cord injuries like mine.  You just never know, and not even the best doctors will know, how your body is going to react to injuries like the one I had.  It can inadvertently affect alot of things in a variety of ways.

I'm just happy to still be able to do what I do... as well as stay involved here and on the blog!
IP Logged

deen6
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #1584 on: Sep 1st, 2011, 1:21am »

on Aug 29th, 2011, 11:00pm, Superfluous wrote:

yeah Deen, I've done other posts with that sort of stuff on the blog, of course!  You just have to do some searching, which is really easy to do.  There's a search bar on the blog, as well as categories to use to navigate your way through previously posted stuff.

Remember folks, that blog has been regularly updated for four years!  And there's still a major portion of it still available for streaming and downloading.  You either just have to click back through previous posts by scrolling down to the bottom of each page, or just do what I already explained and use the search bar or category drop down menu.  There's always clicking around on the tag  cloud as well.

Thanks Superfluous
Do you have this cfnm video on publicsexshows?

IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1585 on: Sep 1st, 2011, 12:52pm »

Although I thought I posted this update last night, something must have gone wrong... I was going to give you all a heads up on the new update this morning, and discovered that the update wasn't published.  Weird.  Anyway, it's up now and it's a big one.  I've finally gotten my archives all organized and found a huge amount of stuff that I simply cannot wait to get out there!  But here's the link for the recent update:

Twelve Cfnm Scenes From TV and Mainstream Movies Plus More
IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1586 on: Sep 1st, 2011, 1:01pm »

on Sep 1st, 2011, 1:21am, deen6 wrote:

Thanks Superfluous
Do you have this cfnm video on publicsexshows?

Well actually, I don't think  I have that particular video, mostly because it's just one screen shot... and although I risk coming across as a huckster in saying it, if you're really into this stuff, you should just join the site. For real, there's a ton of footage on Public Sex Shows AND Scandal Shows, which you get access to for free when you join. What's even better about the membership deal is that you also get access to Boozed Women, and 16 other sites.  And you don't pay any extra.  It's a great freaking deal, especially as it's only 19.95 a month compared to most sites that are charging 10 to 20 dollars more a month, without any sites that have anything to do with sex shows.

As you know, this stuff is hard to find, and the guy running this site network obviously was very smart to get ahold of the footage he got.  It amazes me that nobody else is out there filming this stuff!
IP Logged

steld
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #1587 on: Sep 1st, 2011, 1:09pm »

Thanks for the retro pics-brought back mamaries!
 Cheesy
Yes in Vancouver because of our high Asian/Oriental
pop many "massage/acupuncture" spas abound,they
advertise legit services of course but once inside you
can request 'extras' for extra of course.Sort of a grey
market as prostitution is legal in Canada just as long
as there is no communication/soliciting for the purpose
of.
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1588 on: Sep 1st, 2011, 2:19pm »

on Sep 1st, 2011, 1:09pm, steld wrote:
 Cheesy
of.

you're quite the joke-ster, aren't ya?  Lol...

And seriously, I'm beginning to think that practically everything is better in Canada after reading what you wrote.  Man...!
IP Logged

Anon
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #1589 on: Sep 2nd, 2011, 3:29pm »

on Sep 1st, 2011, 1:09pm, steld wrote:
 Cheesy
of.

It's legal as long as you don't talk about it?  Doesn't make much sense.  Does it?  How does money change hands?  
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1590 on: Sep 3rd, 2011, 5:25pm »

Well I've got to believe that more than 8 people looked at my last post on the blog.  But then again, only 8 people voted on the post and the results weren't real good.  I'm fairly surprised as there's so many people always wanting to see traditional theme Cfnm, and that post has  it.  Although perhaps you may have seen some of the clips before, there were four I knew nobody had seen.  Why?  Because I downloaded and edited them all myself, much like I do with practically every post I've ever made.

Anyway, I guess I'm just disappointed in the turnout of my posts lately, especially that one.  This isn't the easiest thing to put together, believe that. But I do it because I figure there's tons of people that do enjoy it, and just maybe don't participate.  I just wish they would!

So, with all that ranting over, here's a link to my newest update.  Hopefully this one will get some more positive feedback:

Video and Picture Evidence Of Amateur Women Enjoying Naked Male Entertainers
IP Logged

dkool2
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #1591 on: Sep 3rd, 2011, 5:59pm »

awesome stuff super Cheesy. Did you try to convert the RS#6 video by the way?
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1592 on: Sep 5th, 2011, 4:47pm »

on Sep 3rd, 2011, 5:59pm, dkool2 wrote:
awesome stuff super Cheesy. Did you try to convert the RS#6 video by the way?

I actually got contacted by those jerks just recently.  The guy who is the head of their "production company" was complaining about how I was "destroying their reputation", by stating that they weren't making any new videos.  once I pointed out how I arrived at that conclusion, he stepped off.  Because dude, they've had absolutely no updates made on their site for years.  There are two areas of the site that don't even work anymore.  They've also removed well over half of their available videos on the website.  So yeah, that all made me believe they were basically selling off whatever they still had.  

He also went off on me about sharing their videos.  Even after I pointed out that they haven't made anything new available in years, he was talking like there's all kinds of new videos that they've made.  I asked for some proof, because honestly, if there was new stuff... wouldn't they put it on the website for sale?  Didn't make any sense to me.  But anyway, he demanded I take down all my black male stripper videos, saying that all of those videos were theirs. It turns out that some other guy started selling their stuff that wasn't water marked, selling it through another site.  So I just told them that if that was their stuff, it wasn't anything to do with me.  So, I had to take down the "It's On Productions" videos that were clearly marked, but not the Reggae DVD/Ghetto USA ones.

So, long story short, it looks like if I try posting anything that has anything to do with It's On Productions, I'll get slapped with a threat of legal action.  I just can't risk it, as they seem to follow me pretty closely for some stupid reason.
« Last Edit: Sep 5th, 2011, 4:49pm by Superfluous » IP Logged

girlies
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #1593 on: Sep 5th, 2011, 11:08pm »

Fuck 'em!
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1594 on: Sep 8th, 2011, 4:31pm »

on Sep 5th, 2011, 11:08pm, girlies wrote:
Fuck 'em!

I really wish I could just go ahead and say "yeah, go ahead and sue me", because he/they probably don't have enough money to even hire a lawyer.  But I really don't want to risk that shit.  It's not worth  potentially squandering the blog over, in my eyes.  Plus I just get annoyed by the constant emails that have absolutely no punctuation.  It's horrible.

But anyway, one thing that isn't horrible is my latest update.  Nice segue, right?  Haha! But seriously, it's quite the mega posting of exhibitionism that I've been a bit frequent with.

Couples and Individuals Taking Part In CFNM Exhibitionism - 10 Videos and 4 Picsets
IP Logged

dkool2
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #1595 on: Sep 9th, 2011, 12:03pm »

great update super. Loving the amateur stuff
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1596 on: Sep 10th, 2011, 11:16pm »

on Sep 9th, 2011, 12:03pm, dkool2 wrote:
great update super. Loving the amateur stuff

I'm glad you're enjoying it because it was pretty tough to put all that together! But look forward to much more like you saw in that post, because I've really been finding some great stuff on the Internet and in my archives.  Speaking of which I just updated the site with archival stuff that should be checked out quickly:

Six Newly Discovered CFNM Movies Broken Out From The Archives
IP Logged

dkool2
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #1597 on: Sep 11th, 2011, 1:21pm »

awesome stripper vid. Looks like you're on a roll super.  

[gimme a pm response when you can btw]
IP Logged
romac
YaBB Newbie

CFNM Addict

« Reply #1598 on: Sep 11th, 2011, 8:16pm »

Love the black chick in the bookshop!!  Has to be watched with the sound turned up.  Awesome!  I'd give her my number.   Grin
IP Logged
Canuck12
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #1599 on: Sep 11th, 2011, 11:01pm »

on Sep 2nd, 2011, 3:29pm, Anon wrote:

It's legal as long as you don't talk about it?  Doesn't make much sense.  Does it?  How does money change hands?  

He should have clarified that public communication is illegal - for example: If a prostitute says "I'll give you a blowjob for $50", while standing on a street corner, that's illegal.

If a massage parlour or escort service were to publicly advertise sexual services for money, they would be shut down. However, if those "negotiations" take place privately, once inside a closed room, then it's OK. Incidentally, one massage parlour in Vancouver was recently raided by the police and shut down - I think it stemmed from their website offering "services" and not being very subtle about it.

Sorry Super, for sidetracking your thread a bit...

BTW, the "amateur couples and individuals" update was fantastic!

IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1600 on: Sep 12th, 2011, 11:08pm »

Just wanted to drop by really quickly to let  you all know that I updated the blog tonight with a major slew of video and picture goodness.  You should probably get to clicking below:

Naked Male Butlers, Runners, Rugby Players and The Women Who Watch Them
IP Logged

hey2004
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Hottest woman ever...

« Reply #1601 on: Sep 13th, 2011, 12:35am »

Wonderfully written and presented Super! Thank you for the credit line.
« Last Edit: Sep 13th, 2011, 12:36am by hey2004 » IP Logged

CFNM all in my brain....
steld
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #1602 on: Sep 15th, 2011, 1:33pm »

Thanks for the rugby pics Super,any idea where they
came from?
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1603 on: Sep 15th, 2011, 3:18pm »

on Sep 11th, 2011, 1:21pm, dkool2 wrote:
awesome stripper vid. Looks like you're on a roll super.  

[gimme a pm response when you can btw]

Thanks alot, DK, I know you always dig that stuff when I post it.  And I'll get to your message today.
IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1604 on: Sep 15th, 2011, 3:20pm »

on Sep 11th, 2011, 8:16pm, romac wrote:
Love the black chick in the bookshop!!  Has to be watched with the sound turned up.  Awesome!  I'd give her my number.   Grin

Yeah, romac, that's very true about that clip - you definitely have to hear the conversation they have while he's jerking off in front of her and her friend.  I kinda wondered at first that it might be her daughter, but that would be a stretch.  Or maybe not?  She seems quite a bit older than the other.
IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1605 on: Sep 15th, 2011, 3:34pm »

on Sep 15th, 2011, 1:33pm, steld wrote:
Thanks for the rugby pics Super,any idea where they
came from?

Actually I mentioned in the blog post itself where I got it, even provided a link.  But maybe you missed it in your haste to check out the videos and pictures.  It is discussed here in the forum, where it came from and such:

http://board.sensations4women.com/vsBoard/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=cf nm;action=display;num=1315659530

on Sep 13th, 2011, 12:35am, hey2004 wrote:
Wonderfully written and presented Super! Thank you for the credit line.

Thanks for the kudos on the blog entry, becaus it's very rare that anybody has the time to mention they even read anything I wrote.  Hahaha, I guess that's because people aren't going to my blog to read, for the most part, right?  Anyway, I always give credit where credit is due, given I  know who it came from!
IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1606 on: Sep 15th, 2011, 3:46pm »

Thanks for all the feedback lately, people!  Keep it up!  It gets everyone more engaged in what's going to go onto the site, as well as just adding to the discussion of what all of us enjoy about CFNM.  I should probably mention that a good way to interact with me and others into CFNM is on Twitter.  I regularly talk to the producers of porn and such on there, as well as the people that are in the videos themselves.  It's been pretty cool lately, to be honest. If you ever want to hit me up on twitter, my name there is cfnm_blog.  Here's a link if you want to check it out.

http://twitter.com/#!/cfnmblog

Anyhow, I just updated the blog and wanted to let you all know... much as I always do!

Six Cfnm Scenarios Featuring Amateur Guys With Experienced Women
« Last Edit: Sep 15th, 2011, 3:48pm by Superfluous » IP Logged

nakedrunner
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

Email

« Reply #1607 on: Sep 15th, 2011, 11:21pm »

A fun event I like to do each year is Bay to Breakers and the women make all kinds of great comments, smiling, pointing and a couple times I have been asked if they could hold the goods for a photo, two ladies at the same time on one photo this year, lol, it was awesome!  

They feel empowered, safe in that environment and to me it is a turn on to see the role reversal where the male can so obviously be the sex object, fun times.  

I have pics from my fun hanging for the ladies on my flickr account:  http://www.flickr.com/nakedrunner
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1608 on: Sep 17th, 2011, 9:09pm »

on Sep 15th, 2011, 11:21pm, nakedrunner wrote:
A fun event I like to do each year is Bay to Breakers and the women make all kinds of great comments, smiling, pointing and a couple times I have been asked if they could hold the goods for a photo, two ladies at the same time on one photo this year, lol, it was awesome!  

They feel empowered, safe in that environment and to me it is a turn on to see the role reversal where the male can so obviously be the sex object, fun times.  

I have pics from my fun hanging for the ladies on my flickr account:  http://www.flickr.com/nakedrunner

You know, I'd love to interview you about your experiences sometime in the very near future.  Definitely hit me up at my email address which is allthingscfnm [at] gmail.com!  Hope to hear from you soon.
IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1609 on: Sep 17th, 2011, 9:25pm »

I wanted to also let you all know that it was quite the ordeal getting this update for the blog done.  Mostly because I caught some icky bug that really put me out of commission for a couple days.  But obviously I'm all right now as I'm typing this and heading to bed.  Anyhow, I'm hoping you all will appreciate this post, not just because I was sick, but because the clips are pretty damn good.

CFNM Handjob Movies That Show Off A Variety Of Styles and Control
« Last Edit: Sep 20th, 2011, 8:45pm by Superfluous » IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1610 on: Sep 20th, 2011, 9:02pm »

Sorry about the screw up with the link on my last update!  I completely spaced out, and since nobody said anything or responded to the thread, I didn't bother to look.  Sorry again!

I'm beginning to wonder if my thumbnail previews aren't good enough for the clips, or perhaps there's just a waning interest in what sorts of stuff I'm posting.  Or is it a waning of interest in CFNM that contains sexual contact?  I'm not sure what it is, but I was looking at the numbers for video views, and they just aren't like they used to be.  Just really low.  The ratings for pretty much most of the posts are quite low, and the comments are getting fewer and fewer.

Any suggestions?  Constructive criticism?  

I do want to make one point, kind of a disclaimer. When people ask me for specific types of things like, "I want to see a girl helping the guy pee and then jerk him off", I do my best to provide it.  But seriously folks, finding specific things, especially that very example, is practically impossible to just find and post.  I'm only one person doing this site, and although I've got a fucking TON of varied CFNM videos and pictures, it's hard to find specific things in that... let alone the entire Internet.  

So even if you aren't seeing exactly the thing you're looking for in the title of my post, chances are still pretty good that if you're into CFNM, you're going to see something in the post that you'll find even slightly interesting to watch.  So take a chance, click a thumbnail or a link.  It isn't rocket surgery.  And yes, still give me your input on what you would like to see, because chances are pretty good that I can find something close to it.  If not, don't punish the site by ignoring it.  Or do, but you'll be missing out on quite a bit.

Ok, monologue over and questions asked.  Now here's a link to the newest update:

Varied Scenes Of CFNM Erotica From Vintage Porn Films
IP Logged

Zog
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #1611 on: Sep 21st, 2011, 9:55pm »

Superfluous

Thanks for all your posts.  

And with so many people out for money and putting their hands in your pockets and trying to rip you off, it is doubly refreshing to find someone just doing a service for humanity for free. Just because they enjoy it, or whatever your motivation is.

Thanks!!

The world needs more people like you.
IP Logged
Anon
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #1612 on: Sep 21st, 2011, 11:06pm »

You're probably tired of my likes & dislikes but I am consistent.  I don't like porn.  I'll look at the vintage porn clips because as I've said in the past, when you shoot on film you have to know what you're doing.

I like mainstream movies, cable TV, Big Brother etc. Real life is good but I don't like strippers.   I love the Japanese stuff where they use ordinary women that are embarrassed as hell and not jaded.  

Porn is porn.  Boring is boring.  They might as well do it with their eyes closed.
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1613 on: Sep 23rd, 2011, 11:08am »

Thanks for the input, guys! You should definitely go to the blog and do the same thing, just by clicking on "comments" link at the top of all the posts.  The only reason I require some form of registration is because I actually had some major attacks on my site within the last year.  There were pharmaceutical Spam bots worming their way into the site and trying to harvest email accounts for their advertising purposes.  Yeah, a huge security issue.  So I had to put something in place to protect you all, to protect the site from being flaggedas a malicious malware threat by Google, and to protect me from having to start over with a completely new site with a completely different name.  I was very close in having to make that decision!

Long story I know, but my security on the site is well established now and comments are highly appreciated on the actual posts themselves.  So, rest assured in making them.

By the way, I updated with some videos, even a couple that Anon mentioned in his post.  Purely a coincidence!:

Six Hot Examples Of Observational CFNM
IP Logged

murtney

Email

« Reply #1614 on: Sep 23rd, 2011, 2:18pm »

Senzuri, or any type of scenario involving several women having fun observing, inspecting, measuring, and masturbating nude guys, is my favorite type of CFNM. Thanks for these great vids, Super! Cool

I tried to leave a comment on your site but I kept getting an "Internal Server Error" message.
« Last Edit: Sep 23rd, 2011, 2:18pm by murtney » IP Logged
romac
YaBB Newbie

CFNM Addict

« Reply #1615 on: Sep 23rd, 2011, 8:10pm »

Great update Super.
I know I've said in the past that I find the Japanese stuff a little unsatisfying because of the pixelation, but the last 2 Jap vids are so hot.  The girls are just super-cute, and I'd trade places with the guys anytime!!
The second one with the guy jerking off above the girls is excellent.  I wish I knew what she was saying to the guy, but then the tone of her voice is just so sexy that a translation could ruin it.
As for the first one - how the guy lasted that long in front of that bevy of gorgeous girls is beyond me.  Think I'd cum when I walked into the room!!!  Lol.
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1616 on: Sep 26th, 2011, 11:16am »

Just wanted to report that I am planning an update today.  I would've had one yesterday, but I had to fix my problem with the comment area.  People were having trouble with leaving comments (like Girlies and Sparky), but it's all worked out now I think.

There's still a problem with Porn Host, however.  Everything anyone uploads onto the site ends up having a streaming error when you go to view it afterwards.  The guys running that service are fucking horrible when it comes to communication, unfortunately.  For example, I've emailed them probably  25 times within the last couple years and never ever got any response.  Yeah, it's bad.  So I don't expect any answers to what's going on.  If it doesn't get worked out soon, I'll just use VideoBam as a back-up service for hosting videos.  It seems to work pretty well.

As far as McAfee blocking people from VidEarn, I've been told that it's most likely a update error in McAfee's antivirus software.  It's probably something where they updated their flash protection and such.  Basically the guys at VidEarn haven't gotten any complaints and McAfee is very well known for it's throwing up false positives for viruses.  That's why I quit using it and started using AVG's free antivirus software.  It's great and I don't ever get blocked from things that I don't need to be blocked from.

Could any of you that are having problems with McAfee or other antivirus software blocking you from getting access provide me with a screen shot image of your error message that you see?  That would help me alot in figuring out what the problem might be.  Thanks everyone!
« Last Edit: Sep 26th, 2011, 11:17am by Superfluous » IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1617 on: Sep 28th, 2011, 9:51pm »

I'm pretty stoked to give the link to this update on the blog, especially since I was too sick this weekend to do much of anything but cough and sleep.  But I'm getting over my chest cold now... thank God.  Anyway, I'm still trying to iron out the video hosting issues as well as the comment issues on the site.  I've just been really out of the loop.  But hopefully everything will get sorted out really soon... I'm working on it.

Here's your link to some awesome shit:

A Cfnm Handjob Buffet Of Epic Proportions - Six Scenes and Three Compilations
IP Logged

henny
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #1618 on: Sep 29th, 2011, 6:04am »

I think your web hosting issue is less resolved than we all had hoped. The new post doesn't load for me (using Firefox and Chrome on  Ubuntu) although it has always worked fine in the past and I can view the banner on top and the two columns on the right. The tab says something like  

Nothing found for %3Fattachment_id%3d21

Anyone having problems with this besides me?
IP Logged
jake5212001
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #1619 on: Sep 29th, 2011, 10:31am »

using chrome .... no problem
everything looks like it should look
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1620 on: Oct 3rd, 2011, 2:52pm »

Sorry again about all the website problems... I think they should all be fixed at this time.  And actually if you ever have ANY PROBLEMS WHATSOEVER, LET ME KNOW!  and do it quickly, if possible, because the quicker I know, the easier it is to find the cause for.

So thanks again everyone, for bearing with annoying problems!

Now, I've put together a nice update that I wanted to have up last night, but had connection problems and couldn't.  So... enjoy this stuff and definitely let me know what you think!

Movies and Picture Galleries of Amateur Girls Fully Enjoying Naked Male Entertainers
IP Logged

girlies
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #1621 on: Oct 3rd, 2011, 8:14pm »

Great update Super. Loved it.
IP Logged
BruiseWayne
YaBB Newbie

I love CFNM

« Reply #1622 on: Oct 4th, 2011, 1:23am »

ITS THE GREATEST WEBSITE!!!! I freakin love it!!!
IP Logged

All men should go naked. Its healthy, natural, and fun for everyone!
dkool2
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #1623 on: Oct 4th, 2011, 6:09am »

sweet!
IP Logged
dkool2
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #1624 on: Oct 4th, 2011, 6:13am »

hey super where did you find these hunkmania pictures? They had stopped posting new stuff both in their old website and the picasa one:
picasaweb.google.com/hunkmania
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1625 on: Oct 6th, 2011, 10:27pm »

Thanks everyone, I'm glad you appreciated the Big post!

on Oct 4th, 2011, 6:13am, dkool2 wrote:
hey super where did you find these hunkmania pictures? They had stopped posting new stuff both in their old website and the picasa one:
picasaweb.google.com/hunkmania

Well, DK, I found a batch ofpictures of girls who took theirown pictures when they went to go see the strippers at Hunkamania. Wink

Now I hope everyone enjoys these videos that I put together for today's update:

Varied Scenes Of Amateur CFNM Behavior From Television
IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1626 on: Oct 7th, 2011, 10:55pm »

Yep, another update, and it's a doozy! Check it out!

Clothed Women Enjoying The Ejaculations Of Multiple Exposed Men
IP Logged

murtney

Email

« Reply #1627 on: Oct 7th, 2011, 11:50pm »

Superb update! Thanks Super! I left a comment on your blog. Cool
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1628 on: Oct 11th, 2011, 10:54pm »

I'm really sorry about this way delayed update.. my computer is taken a huge turn for the worse.  It's like everything is a fucking battle to do, especially using my voice activated software.  It seriously took me well over an hour to type the text for my update and towrite this here. I'm just flummoxed as to what to do other than completelyreinstall everything.  Anyway, here is the link:  

Ten Examples Of Amateur CFNM Occurring In Bars and At Home
« Last Edit: Oct 13th, 2011, 7:54am by igorisapud » IP Logged

Canuck12
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #1629 on: Oct 12th, 2011, 2:05am »

on Oct 11th, 2011, 10:54pm, Superfluous wrote:
I'm really sorry about this way delayed update.. my computer is taken a huge turn for the worse.  It's like everything is a fucking battle to do, especially using my voice activated software.  It seriously took me well over an hour to type the text for my update and towrite this here. I'm just flummoxed as to what to do other than completelyreinstall everything.  Anyway, here is the link:

Ten Examples Of Amateur CFNM Occurring In Bars and At Home

I'm sorry to hear about all your troubles. Thanks for making the effort to continue your updates on your blog!
I hate to point out a video issue knowing how much difficulty you've been having, but I thought you should know that the fourth video of the "bar" vids called "Jumpin-Jaks-line-stripping-fun-onstage" is unfortunately corrupt. It stops at 29 sec on VE, will not play at all on PH, and the mp4 file in the RS rar also stops at 29 sec.

I'm amazed that although I've been on the lookout for amateur CFNM vids online for years, you still manage to discover gems like the ones in your latest update that I have never seen before.  

Keep up the great work and I hope you resolve your comp issues without too much stress!
IP Logged
igorisapud
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Senior Member

« Reply #1630 on: Oct 13th, 2011, 7:51am »

on Oct 11th, 2011, 10:54pm, Superfluous wrote:
Glad its just your computer.  Thank you for all of your posts.  I look forward to them.

-scooter

Super---sorry, it appears I hit the modify key rather than the quote key.  I inadvertently overwrote your message about the problems you are having with your computer.  I'm very sorry.  It was NOT intentional.  Again, let me repeat, I look forward to your posts and thank you for all of your efforts.

-scooter
IP Logged

Show me yours and I'll take a picture of it
chaoslord621
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Fairly Immoderate

« Reply #1631 on: Oct 13th, 2011, 10:10am »

Thanks again for your blog, Super.

And congratulations for struggling to keep it fresh & lively with the best & most varied bits of the CFNM spectrum, against all your technical & personal problems.

Just a note to say that you're greatly admired by all in the CFNM scene, & keep up the good work!

You should change your handle to "Absolutely_Vital" Wink
IP Logged

Just don't try it, despite the temptation. You'll regret it.
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1632 on: Oct 13th, 2011, 9:53pm »

Well Canuck, scooter, and chaos, your positive vibes and reinstalling a few things has made a huge difference... for the time being anyway.  I have recently made friends with a computer tech, and even he is pretty confused by everything that's going on.  It all defies logic, that's all we've figured out  But at least I was able to squeak out this update with relatively little headache:

Observational CFNM In Softcore and Hardcore Scenarios
IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1633 on: Oct 16th, 2011, 6:12pm »

It looks like I'll probably have to completely reinstall my OS, along with all my software... but... hopefully it'll go smoothly so I can keep bringing stuff to the blog this week.  Anyway, here's today's blog update link... which was kinda delayed because of all these computer glitches I'm contending with:

CFNM Handjobs With A Variety Of Techniques and Settings
IP Logged

dkool2
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #1634 on: Oct 17th, 2011, 10:04am »

hey super great update.

when you click on the thumbnails of the vids it takes you to spam sites, so be careful about that. Also both videarn and pornhost are full of spam ads and pop-ups, isn't there another safer website to upload these?
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1635 on: Oct 19th, 2011, 12:16pm »

on Oct 17th, 2011, 10:04am, dkool2 wrote:
hey super great update.

thanks a bunch for saying so, DK!

Quote:
when you click on the thumbnails of the vids it takes you to spam sites, so be careful about that.

I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about when you say "Spam sites", upon clicking the thumbnail picture previews of videos.  If the clip comes from a pay site, I'm pretty much obligated to link people to the pay site it comes from.  That's how I'm able to put up so many pictures/videos of greater number and length from those sites.  I have to give them props, and I usually think they deserve some exposure as well as giving people the opportunity to join up if they want to.  Because if we want these types of videos to be produced, somebody has to join the sites to support them.  Otherwise nobody is going to make them.  CFNM  porn is just like the rest, it doesn't get made for free unfortunately.

So, is that what you're talking about or are you saying the thumbnails take you to somewhere else?

Quote:
Also both videarn and pornhost are full of spam ads and pop-ups, isn't there another safer website to upload these?

Honestly dude, I use  Firefox with two extensions:No Script and Ad Block.  With just those two, I very very rarely get any pop ups anywhere, especially those two sites. I can also remove any banner from any site and never see it again.  It's bliss, my friend.  You should get those addons installed ASAP for a much better Internet experience.

There aren't many free video hosts left out there that allow for and support streaming video.  I use those two for the following reasons:

1.  They are reliable to upload to, in that the uploads don't stop in the middle of uploading, and once they upload, they are kept on their servers for a very long time.

2.  Batch uploading: both of them allow me to upload a whole slew of video at once., saving me tons of time and more site updates

3.  Return traffic.  All the files that I upload onto those sites allow for people to find their way back to where the video came from: my blog.  This allows for the blog to reach a larger audience and bring more people into CFNM.

4.  They are free.  I don't have to pay for bandwidth usage, file size space, or anything else.  It's just really really easy.  Plus you all don't have to have any waiting period to download or view the videos from these sites.

I'm open to suggestions, but I can't afford to host all those videos on my server.  So I have to find services that work the best for me and all of you.  So short of using or adding Video Bam as an option, I think I'll be sticking to the hosts I've been using:  VidEarn and Pornhost, and Rapidshare.
« Last Edit: Oct 19th, 2011, 12:19pm by Superfluous » IP Logged

chaoslord621
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Fairly Immoderate

« Reply #1636 on: Oct 19th, 2011, 1:25pm »

on Oct 19th, 2011, 12:16pm, Superfluous wrote:

So I have to find services that work the best for me and all of you.  So short of using or adding Video Bam as an option, I think I'll be sticking to the hosts I've been using:  VidEarn and Pornhost, and Rapidshare.

I think you've acheived a perfect balance of introducing innovative new CFNM material every few days, fast streaming clips, linking to like-minded sites/blogs/boards, giving legal & perfectly logical credit to the pay-sites, nice page design & thoughtful descriptive well-written prose on your site, Mr. Superfluous, so ignore anyone who may cavil about anything you produce.

I for one admire your dedication to the CFNM cause, have no complaints about your superb site & long may you continue to provide true aficionados of the genre with CFNM fun.

(And, no, I'm not paid by Super to say that, you cynics..... I just like the balanced & nicely laid-out service he provides).
IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1637 on: Oct 19th, 2011, 10:27pm »

Well, Chaos, you're quite the gentleman.  I really appreciate all the kind words and especially your input on how I'm doing with the site.  Because honestly, it's taken a really really long time to get things running and looking the way they do on my site.  And when Porn Host looked like it wasn't going to be around any longer, I got pretty freaked out.  It just wouldn't be the same to not have two video streaming options for visitors of the site.  At least I wouldn't be as comfortable with it changing.

I know that things will have to inevitably change in the future, but I hope that isn't for a very long while.

Anyhow, I just updated the blog and should probably show the link and head off to bed.  Here you go!:

Six Creative CFNM Scenes That Involve Costumes, Guessing Games, Handjobs, and Blowjobs
IP Logged

hey2004
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Hottest woman ever...

« Reply #1638 on: Oct 19th, 2011, 11:47pm »

on Oct 19th, 2011, 1:25pm, chaoslord621 wrote:

I for one admire your dedication to the CFNM cause,

We have a cause...?   Grin
IP Logged

CFNM all in my brain....
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1639 on: Oct 22nd, 2011, 10:04am »

on Oct 19th, 2011, 11:47pm, hey2004 wrote:

We have a cause...?   Grin

Of course we do!  To spread our particular tastes in porn to all the reaches of the earth!  Muahahahaha!

And to further this cause, I updated my blog last night kind of late... with one Hell of a batch of CFNM that you all should definitely check out ASAP:

CFNM In It's Pure and Unadulterated Form - The CFNM Photography Scenario
IP Logged

longtimelurker
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #1640 on: Oct 23rd, 2011, 9:22am »

Hi Superfluous,

Thank you so much for all your hard work - it's very much appreciated.

Have you been able to find out anything about any Ballongdansen for 2011?

I haven't but would have thought it would have taken place for this year by now.

Thanks again,
ltl
IP Logged
romac
YaBB Newbie

CFNM Addict

« Reply #1641 on: Oct 24th, 2011, 7:08pm »

Hey Super.  Great updates as always.

Just wanted to add a quick word on Firefox add-ons.  One of the biggest pains in the ass online has to be the "live jasmin" crap which seems to infect every site on the net.  Well, this free add-on does exactly what it says.
https://addons.mozilla.org/fr/firefox/addon/killjasmin/#reviews

It can also be set to block any troublesome pop ups or unders, just by adding the site name to it's database.  Fantastic bit of free software - Running this alongside Ad Block, I no longer get any crap popping up on screen, and if something new slips through, I just add the address to "kill jasmin".  Problem solved.

If I ever meet the genius who developed this, I'll kiss him/her. (Even though they are French)!!  Lol.   All Firefox users should install it today.

Cheers buddy.  Keep up the great work.
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1642 on: Oct 24th, 2011, 8:11pm »

on Oct 23rd, 2011, 9:22am, longtimelurker wrote:
Hi Superfluous,

Thank you so much for all your hard work - it's very much appreciated.

Have you been able to find out anything about any Ballongdansen for 2011?

I haven't but would have thought it would have taken place for this year by now.

Thanks again,
ltl

Well I've researched this years' Ballongdansen in some Swedish forums and blogs and the news isn'tgood.  Basically three things have happened:

1.  The popularity of the event has the students afraid to get naked onstage, meaning that all the videos that you've seen on my blog and elsewhere were obviously seen by students in Sweden.

2.  The popularity of the event has the event staff and the local community very wary of people photographing or videotaping the event.

3.  The people that were there specifically to take pictures and video footage were given flak by those in the audience, so a couple people didn't feel comfortable trying to take pictures/video.  It also rained that day, causing other amateur photographers and videographers to be very wary of using their cameras.

4.  All reports of the people that attended the event that I could find only made mention of two girls being top less.  This means out of the six groups (because there's always six groups competing in this traditional "thing"), there was little to no nudity, and it was minimal female nudity at that.  If perhaps I mistook the nudity reports the wrong way, that could mean that this year was great for CFNM, as there would obviously be more naked guys than girls.  However, since most everyone there that would video it or take photos would be doing so for the female nudity, they probably didn't bother.

So I'm really sorry to report that there probably isn't any footage to this years event.  Very disappointing, I know.  I'll keep an eye out though!
IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1643 on: Oct 24th, 2011, 8:18pm »

I am trying to get a double post done today... but we'll see about the second part of it.  My computer is incredibly slow with video conversion today for some stupid reason.  I'll probably just power everything down and let it cool off a little... anyway... here's the link to the update from earlier today:

Multiple Examples of Fun and Erotic Amateur CFNM
IP Logged

girlies
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #1644 on: Oct 25th, 2011, 2:02am »

on Oct 24th, 2011, 8:18pm, Superfluous wrote:
I am trying to get a double post done today... but we'll see about the second part of it.  My computer is incredibly slow with video conversion today for some stupid reason.  I'll probably just power everything down and let it cool off a little... anyway... here's the link to the update from earlier today:

Multiple Examples of Fun and Erotic Amateur CFNM

Some nice stuff there super. thank you
IP Logged
chaoslord621
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Fairly Immoderate

« Reply #1645 on: Oct 25th, 2011, 8:42am »

on Oct 24th, 2011, 7:08pm, romac wrote:

Just wanted to add a quick word on Firefox add-ons.  One of the biggest pains in the ass online has to be the "live jasmin" crap which seems to infect every site on the net.  Well, this free add-on does exactly what it says.

Thanks romac, for that Livejasminkiller plugin link.  

Livejasmin really pisses me off too, so I'm grateful for that help, thanks.

Oh, & thanks for the update, Super.

Sad news about the Swedes & their balloon dance this year, but apropos of the videoing public events thing, I have a pair of these things:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B005QPK9K0/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_r d_p=103612307&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B000FCJVAI&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=0P9GX2T4ZZMFF4E8S5BG

which actually work amazingly well & produce very high quality .avi  files with audio, strangely enough, & if you wear a baseball cap, don't even make you look too much of a wierdo & no-one, apart from another wearer of them, knows you're videoing. Recommended for outside secret videoing: they're a bit crap indoors in low light.

(And no, I didn't actually buy them, got them as a gift(!))

Hope you don't mind me posting this in your thread, Superfluous.

IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1646 on: Oct 25th, 2011, 10:27pm »

on Oct 24th, 2011, 7:08pm, romac wrote:

It can also be set to block any troublesome pop ups or unders, just by adding the site name to it's database.  Fantastic bit of free software - Running this alongside Ad Block, I no longer get any crap popping up on screen, and if something new slips through, I just add the address to "kill jasmin".  Problem solved.

If I ever meet the genius who developed this, I'll kiss him/her. (Even though they are French)!!  Lol.   All Firefox users should install it today.

Thanks so much for this!  It's a life saver for someone like myself who does allot of surfing on different blogs, forums, tube sites, and such. It's really slick how it works.  Thank you again!

And don't sweat it about the product mention, Chaos, you're quite creative in mentioning that.  I know of a certain someone that might wear  these particular glasses during the next amateur male strip night that's coming up within the next month or so.  I'll keep everyone posted if that works out!

Also, I updated the blog once again with some videos.  I was pretty bummed out to see that 12 people all decided to rate the post as horrible.  However, it was great to see 12 people voting.  I wish more people would do that when it's positive instead of negative, and perhaps maybe back up their votes with comments, but I can't force you to do it.  Even though I really worked hard to get the comment section working again, correctly this time.

Anyhow, here is the link, and definitely be sure to not sleep on this one!:

Amateur Couple Exhibitionists and Curious Female Voyeurs Engaging In Webcam CFNM
IP Logged

girlies
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #1647 on: Oct 26th, 2011, 8:55pm »

OH - MY - GOD!!
What an update. Those first couple of web girls are awsome! They are so genuinely in awe of that guys cock. I love it when the one says that she should be paying him.
« Last Edit: Oct 27th, 2011, 1:01am by girlies » IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1648 on: Oct 27th, 2011, 10:39pm »

on Oct 26th, 2011, 8:55pm, girlies wrote:
OH - MY - GOD!!
What an update. Those first couple of web girls are awsome! They are so genuinely in awe of that guys cock. I love it when the one says that she should be paying him.

I know!  I was quite amazed to not only get a couple videos of such high quality, but to actually have sound captured as well.  And then the dialogue!  It's quite epic that even the most jaded girls, as the web camera girls can probably be, are completely in awe of the dude.  I completely love the on blonde that has to go get her friend and show her.  It's pretty awesome stuff, for sure.  I just hope the guy does more of this, so we get to see more of the types of reactions he got .

I'm also happy to be dropping off a update link for the blog, although it's probably a little premature.  Everyone should really be checking out the last update, because there's allot to be seen.  And the same thing goes for this update as well.  Check it out!:

Eight Hot CFNM Videos Involving Three Different Fetishes
IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1649 on: Oct 31st, 2011, 11:59am »

Although I thought it might be a cause for much discussion at least, my last post was kind of a bust. I guess it's harder for people to open their minds more to other fetishes when they are so used to just one?  I'm not exactly sure.

But I do know this: tons of people love what I've updated the site with today, so check it out if you are so inclined:

Ten Videos Of Girls Celebrating Their Ability To Freely Engage In CFNM Naughtiness
IP Logged

dkool2
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #1650 on: Nov 1st, 2011, 5:26pm »

great update super! The previous update was good too, I just happen to be an anti-smoker Tongue
IP Logged
dkool2
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #1651 on: Nov 1st, 2011, 5:43pm »

btw that backstage scene with jeff and the dumb blond girl is epic. She gets caught sucking it and continues anyway. It's a shame they haven't filmed any cumshots.
IP Logged
girlies
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #1652 on: Nov 2nd, 2011, 5:29am »

Yeah, that blonde Irish chick was awsome. Its a shame they didn't film anymore of the backsrage shenanigans lol  I can't believe they didn't, come to think about it.
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1653 on: Nov 2nd, 2011, 7:26pm »

Yeah guys, I couldn't believe that backstage footage when it just popped up after the birthday party show footage.  It was very surprising.  But that's how they do their footage on the site, completely random, and like I mentioned in the comment section on the blog, remixed.  Because like with the video we're talking about, you're watching along, seeing the same footage you've seen probably a couple times before and all of a sudden there's one of the girls that was in the show, backstage, sucking Jeff's cock.  And you know that kind of stuff happened all the time with their traveling shows, as well as every other strip troupe out there.  Male strippers get women, period.  I am like you both though, completely confused as to why the Loverboys site doesn't have complete scenes all the time, nor has many cum shots offered.  I'm still confused as to why their stuff is split between two pay sites and offer basically the same content, and why that content isn't done in any sort of chronological order.  I would encourage you two, and everybody else to throw your opinion in on the blog as well, if you would be so kind.  I think the discussion needs to be had.

Anyhow, I updated the blog again today with another handjobs and blowjobs mixture.  I think these will be interesting enough, as each has its own personality.

Eight Various Kinky CFNM Handjobs and Hot Amateur CFNM Blowjobs
« Last Edit: Nov 2nd, 2011, 7:29pm by Superfluous » IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1654 on: Nov 5th, 2011, 4:24pm »

I put together so many videos for this post that it took me almost an extra full day to convert and edit and upload them all.  So hopefully you're having a cold day where you're at,because these will definitely warm you up.  (Yeah, I said that cliche shit! Smiley I apologize for some of the poor thumbnail preview pictures in this post in particular, as they aren't the easiest to see.  It's just that I've got so many preview pictures overall that it's bumping up my bandwidth on days when I get a lot of people visiting the site.  And that stuff isn't free!  Anyhow, don't let their quality deter you from checking the video out, as I wouldn't post anything on the blog if I didn't think it was not worth your time to look at.  So... here's the link:

A Megapost Of Old and New CFNM Footage From Mainstream TV and Movies
IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1655 on: Nov 9th, 2011, 1:58pm »

Man, am I excited to share this update with you all... because it's pretty goddamn epic. Thanks to uder and some of my own investigation skills, this update is chock full of great real, and amateur, CFNM that is being witnessed by hundreds of people!  It's amazing stuff, in my opinion.  But yours may be different?  Check it out!:  

Amateur Guys and Girls Coerced Into Crazy Public CFNM At Erotic Festivals
IP Logged

Travess
YaBB God

Wanting a National CFNM day!

« Reply #1656 on: Nov 9th, 2011, 3:04pm »

Updates like this are the reason I renewed my Rapidshare Account - Cheers Supes...!

Kind Regards,

Travess
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1657 on: Nov 12th, 2011, 10:42pm »

on Nov 9th, 2011, 3:04pm, Travess wrote:
Updates like this are the reason I renewed my Rapidshare Account - Cheers Supes...!

Kind Regards,

Travess

Why thank you, kind sir!  Hopefully you'll be as pleased with this most recent update that I just finished.  I unfortunately ran into quite a few problems with getting stuff to upload today and things took FOREVER to fall into place.  But anyhow, enjoy the videos, as there's quite a bit to see.  I really would go into more description, but I think the title speaks for itself:

Eight Examples Of Risky Public CFNM Done By Amateurs
IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1658 on: Nov 15th, 2011, 10:10pm »

All I can say about this update is that it's pretty damn extraordinary, given the fact that it all involves great amateur female reactions.  There's some real gems in this batch of videos, a couple of which I've seen around, but were previously only parts of.  Check it out!:

Eight Scenes Of Amateur Women Observing Men Getting Naked and Jerking Off
IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1659 on: Nov 17th, 2011, 10:14pm »

Well, I've updated the site with a pretty big amount of CFNM that many people have been asking for recently.  I actually completely forgot to add a video to this update that was contributed by a follower of the blog.  So, I'll have to work that video into this update tomorrow.  But there's already tons to see, so be sure to check it out!:

Clothed Women Reacting To, Inspecting, and Interacting With Well Hung Naked Men
IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1660 on: Nov 18th, 2011, 3:06pm »

Just wanted to let you all know that I just added another video to my last update.  I was spacing out while putting it together and completely forgot about a contribution tip I got by email that prompted me to do a post of its type in the first place! Anyhow, if you haven't yet, you should definitely check out all the videos in this:

Clothed Women Reacting To, Inspecting, and Interacting With Well Hung Naked Men
IP Logged

romac
YaBB Newbie

CFNM Addict

« Reply #1661 on: Nov 21st, 2011, 8:10pm »

Hi Super.  Some great updates again.  Many thanks.
I was really interested in the clothing shop videos in this collection:  (Eight Scenes Of Amateur Women Observing Men Getting Naked and Jerking Off), mainly as I've experienced something similar!!

One of my best friends moved to Thailand 8 years ago and I go over every year.  He ended up marrying a Thai police woman.  I was invited over to the wedding, and naturally needed a new lightweight suit.  No way you could wear a British suit in that heat and humidity!!  Joe took me a tailor shop which promised very light cotton suits in 48 hours, and I asked to be measured up for one.  All the staff in the shop were female, and a very pretty middle aged lady took me to a side room to take all my measurements.  Now I should explain here that I haven't worn underwear for around 30 years - I hate it, and have never found any which is comfortable.  So, I was only wearing shorts and a t-shirt.  While the lady was measuring my inside leg, she obviously noticed and quite deliberately took her time, rubbing her hand against my cock and balls as much as possible!  Naturally, I started to get hard, but it didn't faze her at all, and she lifted the leg of my shorts so I was fully exposed for her.
For the next 15 minutes, she very gently played with my cock until I came, cleaned me off with a piece of cloth, and tucked me away neatly!!
Thai women are just amazing.  Tongue

By the way, the suit fitted perfectly, and it didn't cost me any extra!!  Next time I go over, I will need a new suit.   Grin
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1662 on: Nov 21st, 2011, 9:08pm »

on Nov 21st, 2011, 8:10pm, romac wrote:
Hi Super.  Some great updates again.  Many thanks.
I was really interested in the clothing shop videos in this collection:  (Eight Scenes Of Amateur Women Observing Men Getting Naked and Jerking Off), mainly as I've experienced something similar!!

One of my best friends moved to Thailand 8 years ago and I go over every year.  He ended up marrying a Thai police woman.  I was invited over to the wedding, and naturally needed a new lightweight suit.  No way you could wear a British suit in that heat and humidity!!  Joe took me a tailor shop which promised very light cotton suits in 48 hours, and I asked to be measured up for one.  All the staff in the shop were female, and a very pretty middle aged lady took me to a side room to take all my measurements.  Now I should explain here that I haven't worn underwear for around 30 years - I hate it, and have never found any which is comfortable.  So, I was only wearing shorts and a t-shirt.  While the lady was measuring my inside leg, she obviously noticed and quite deliberately took her time, rubbing her hand against my cock and balls as much as possible!  Naturally, I started to get hard, but it didn't faze her at all, and she lifted the leg of my shorts so I was fully exposed for her.
For the next 15 minutes, she very gently played with my cock until I came, cleaned me off with a piece of cloth, and tucked me away neatly!!
Thai women are just amazing.  Tongue

By the way, the suit fitted perfectly, and it didn't cost me any extra!!  Next time I go over, I will need a new suit.   Grin

Wow man, really?  It's amazing what comes with certain purchases, isn't it?  But on a serious note, that's got to be one of the better CFNM experience stories that I've heard in a long time!  You should really think about filling in more details about what all happened and post it on the forum's stories board.  Everyone would get a kick out of it I'm very certain, and I'll even post it on my CFNM stories blog that desperately needs some updating.  I'd love to hear exactly how it actually felt being in such an surprisingly awesome situation like that, and I know there's many more out there like myself in this place.  You should definitely do that!
IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1663 on: Nov 21st, 2011, 9:14pm »

Although it took me forever, well, three days of consolidating files and putting certain ones together, I've finally updated the blog.  There might be some controversy with this post, but I think maybe it's about time I inspired more people to write something in the comments there. The screen captures are pretty much awful, as it's all amateur video, but it's definitely worth checking out every one of the clips.  Anyway, here is the link:

A Monster Amount of Amateur Naked Men With Clothed Women Out In Public

IP Logged

romac
YaBB Newbie

CFNM Addict

« Reply #1664 on: Nov 22nd, 2011, 8:26pm »

Thanks Super.  Must say it was one of the nicest experiences I've had.  I'm actually tempted to move to Thailand myself as the women there are just so comfortable about sex.  Not just the the ones who work in the sex industry, but normal everyday girls like hotel maids.
I always make a point of getting to know the maid who does my room if I stay at a hotel.  They don't earn much, and I always let them know that I will leave a few Baht under my pillow for them every day.  I think at the moment it's about 50 Baht to £1 sterling, so you can see it's not a fortune to us, but it's a lot to them.
I must stress here that I don't take advantage of these girls and ask for sex.  I always treat them with respect.  They are hard working and trying to support their families, but it does let me get away with a few things such as still being in the shower when they come to clean my room!!  Smiley

My last trip was 7 months ago, and I had a wonderful maid on my floor called Natcha.  She was married, 30 years old, but hadn't been home to her village to see her 3 children for nearly 2 years.  She just sent money to them.  (This is what life is like in Thailand).  I got to know her really well, and the tips I left her over 3 weeks were more than she earned in wages.  
She didn't have much spare time, but once we got friendly, she would hurry through her other rooms so she had some time to chat to me.  On many occasions, I would be just out of the shower and would sit naked on the bed while she did the room and talked.  She was very pretty and I would always get hard and play with my cock but not once did she touch me, and I never asked her to.  Ordinary Thai women seem to be fascinated by western cock and Natcha would always stop what she was doing to watch me cum.  She really liked it.  She would smile broadly and then tell me off for making a mess of the room again!!
I think in the 3 weeks I knew her, she watched me jerk off 9 times, and I know she loved it.  I know I did.  If she didn't, she would've left the room.  When I go back to Thailand in 2012 it will be to the same hotel, and I hope she still works there.  
(Maybe I should buy a video camera too)!!!  Smiley
IP Logged
romac
YaBB Newbie

CFNM Addict

« Reply #1665 on: Nov 22nd, 2011, 8:31pm »

PS.

Different subject, but you may find this fun.

http://www.alphaporno.com/videos/he-masturbates-under-water-in-public-po ol/?promoid=rolan
IP Logged
dcs195
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #1666 on: Nov 23rd, 2011, 1:23am »

Very nice; thank you.

on Nov 21st, 2011, 9:14pm, Superfluous wrote:
Although it took me forever, well, three days of consolidating files and putting certain ones together, I've finally updated the blog.  There might be some controversy with this post, but I think maybe it's about time I inspired more people to write something in the comments there. The screen captures are pretty much awful, as it's all amateur video, but it's definitely worth checking out every one of the clips.  Anyway, here is the link:

A Monster Amount of Amateur Naked Men With Clothed Women Out In Public

IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1667 on: Nov 25th, 2011, 7:01pm »

on Nov 23rd, 2011, 1:23am, dcs195 wrote:
Very nice; thank you.

You're very welcome, I'm glad you enjoyed it!
IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1668 on: Nov 25th, 2011, 7:03pm »

on Nov 22nd, 2011, 8:31pm, romac wrote:
PS.

Different subject, but you may find this fun.

http://www.alphaporno.com/videos/he-masturbates-under-water-in-public-po ol/?promoid=rolan

Actually, I found it kind of creepy... especially as we really don't know if those girls were even close to being of legal age of consent, you know?  No offense to you, hopefully!  That's just my honest assessment.
IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1669 on: Nov 25th, 2011, 7:15pm »

on Nov 22nd, 2011, 8:26pm, romac wrote:
I think in the 3 weeks I knew her, she watched me jerk off 9 times, and I know she loved it.  I know I did.  If she didn't, she would've left the room.  When I go back to Thailand in 2012 it will be to the same hotel, and I hope she still works there.  
(Maybe I should buy a video camera too)!!!  Smiley

Wow, that was quite the experience I bet!  You know though, you really should post both of these experiences on the stories board.  That way you can get the readership and feedback that it fully deserves.  Just because the board is labeled "stories" doesn't mean it's only for fictional stores.  Lots of people discuss their real life experiences there.  I have myself! Smiley

And yes, you should definitely take along a camera when you go!  Please?
IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1670 on: Nov 25th, 2011, 7:18pm »

I honestly have absolutely nothing to do with this update being so long overdue.  It's all technical bullshit on the end of the free hosts both notconverting uploaded videos correctly.  Basically both services were having some major difficulties and it was happening simultaneously.  So anyhow, things took forever to upload correctly.

So be sure to check it out as there's a nice mix here:

Eight Scenes Of Medical CFNM In Fantasy and Real Settings
IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1671 on: Dec 1st, 2011, 7:55pm »

Yes, an update!  Finally!  Well, I can't really say much other than I'm feeling so much better these days.  But I better just stop there before I jinx myself!

But there's more things coming down the road that's got me very very excited.  New sites and an interview that you all are going to be pretty interested in, I believe.  And yeah I said new sites.  Below is an update that talks about one of them, actually, so check it out:

New Footage Of Amateur Girls In Small and Large Group CFNM Parties
IP Logged

Sombra
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #1672 on: Dec 2nd, 2011, 2:54pm »

Really nice!!!

Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!
IP Logged

I'm spanish, sorry for my english!
dkool2
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #1673 on: Dec 3rd, 2011, 2:54am »

The horny birds video is pretty good. It looks more amateur than dancing bear for sure.

btw that guy in the cock ring was so disgusting, I feel sorry for those women that had him naked in their house lol
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1674 on: Dec 4th, 2011, 8:37pm »

Well wow, the feedback here, on the blog, and my email inbox all are full of quite a few positive things to say about the last update.  Most people seem to have a positive reaction to the promising looking Horny Birds site, also. I'm glad to have stumbled upon it!  Haha

Even though the post that I made introducing it is getting allot of attention, I went ahead and updated the blog anyway. There's some premium footage in this one, and two incredibly long videos as well.  Be sure to check them out:

Occurrences Of CFNM In The Intimate and Erotic Massage Scenario

and be sure to check out the previous update if you missed it:

New Footage Of Amateur Girls In Small and Large Group CFNM Parties
IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

A big question
« Reply #1675 on: Dec 7th, 2011, 2:56pm »

I have a major pressing question for you all that frequent my blog.  Are any of you experiencing malware or virus alerts from your antivirus programs when trying to view videos that I provide on the blog?  If so, I really need you to copy and paste THE EXACT LINK or LINKS that give you trouble either here or in the comments section of the blog.  I REALLY need to know ASAP, so that I can investigate correctly why a small number of people are seeing this.

I'm not sure why it's happening, because THERE IS NO MALWARE ON MY SITE OR ON THE SITES I HOST VIDEOS ON.  Google Safe Browsing has investigated these claims and declared them clean.  So I am trying to figure out what the reason might be. Here's the links to prove what I'm talking about:

http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=pornhost.com

and

http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=videarn.com

I also wanted to inform you all whom use Firefox as to what you can use to block all kinds of potential advertising threats on every site you surf online.  Basically you need to install three plug-ins, which are free, easy, and aren't complicated whatsoever to use.  Here is a listing of the three along with the links you will need to click on in order to get them installed.  It's seriously easy as two or three clicks and are 100% safe to use:

Ad Block Plus (allows you to right click on any advertisement you see on any site and block it so that you never see it again, anywhere)

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adblock-plus/

No Script (allows you to control exactly which Java scripts you want your browser to accept. It blocks everything, so you have to enable what you want to see on a page.)

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/noscript/

Kill Jasmin (This keeps you from ever seeing a live jasmine pop under on any site that you visit.  A must have if you do allotof tube site and free video site surfing!)

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/killjasmin/

Hopefully these will help everyone out.  But please offer all the feedback you can on what problems, if any, you're experiencing through using my blog.

Thank you!
« Last Edit: Dec 7th, 2011, 2:58pm by Superfluous » IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1676 on: Dec 9th, 2011, 3:44pm »

Well, I finally got everything straightened out, information-wise on the virus and malware reports people were making.  I'm hoping that people will understand that just because your anti-virus software tells you there's a threat, it isn't always the case.

So, to clarify, again: MY SITE NOR THE SITES I LINK TO HAVE MALWARE ON THEM.  Rest easy.

There's also a update, finally, on the blog.  I'll be doing smaller, more focused, and less wordy updates from now on.  I'm thinking that for the most part, it's just wasted effort on my part  Lots of videos that are awesome don't get viewed, and very few take the time to read the descriptions of the videos.  Also, I m going to make the thumbnail preview pictures bigger, because obviously people are thinking if a screen capture is slightly dark, that you can't see the video.  Why would I post something you can't see?  Right, I wouldn't. So definitely check it out if I've posted it. You're only missing out on something you will most likely enjoy.

Here's the link to the update.  Hopefully most of you read what I wrote above!:

Amateur CFNM Handjobs and Retro CFNM Blowjobs
IP Logged

romac
YaBB Newbie

CFNM Addict

« Reply #1677 on: Dec 12th, 2011, 8:40pm »

Hi Super.  Great updates again.  But mainly here to back up what you say about "virus" warnings.

2 things everyone should install immediately if they are using Firefox.  KillJasmin and Ad Block.  

I remember sending you the link to KillJasmin, and it's one of THE best free downloads available because you can configure it so simply.  Any pop up, or pop under you get, just paste the link into the prog and it kills it dead from then on.  LiveJasmin is one of the biggest pains ever, but the killer does the business.  Ad Block is also a must.  2 great programmes for free.

Anyone using Internet Explorer - Sorry, I can't help.  I can only suggest you switch to a fast, secure and brilliant browser like Firefox!!

As for antivirus software, many programmes give 'false positives' and it's a pain.  I download a lot of movies and music from peer to peer sites such as PirateBay.  My old antivirus software, (Trend and Kaspersky) used to go crazy and would block the download.  They can be oversensitive and you can't change many of the settings.
I switched to AVG after a serious system failure when Trend let a trojan through.  I lost everything.  AVG is the best antivirus software I've ever used.  In the 4 years I've been using it, I've not had one trojan, virus or any malware, and I can't recommend it highly enough. Perfect.
As a back up I use Malwarebytes, another great piece of software which you can get free.

As for your site Super.  I have NEVER had any warnings from any of my security software.  I know when I click on your pages they're totally clean.  (Well, in one way)!!!  Smiley

To sum up, my advice would be - ditch Internet Explorer, install Firefox, install Adblock and KillJasmin, and improve your browsing experience a hundred times.  And if your contract is up with your present antivirus provider, ditch them and go for AVG Internet Security.  It's just amazing.

Hope you don't mind me banging on on your page Super.  I'm just hoping I can maybe help my fellow surfers.  Keep up the great work.
Best wishes all.  Rob.

IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1678 on: Dec 12th, 2011, 9:51pm »

on Dec 12th, 2011, 8:40pm, romac wrote:
Hi Super.  Great updates again.  But mainly here to back up what you say about "virus" warnings.
Hope you don't mind me banging on on your page Super.  I'm just hoping I can maybe help my fellow surfers.  Keep up the great work.
Best wishes all.  Rob.

I totally appreciate all that Rob!  And I can back you up on using AVG as well, because it's the only thing I've used for about 5 years myself.  It's awesome and I've never had any problems with viruses since installing it.  It's a great piece of software that every programmer I know totally stands behind and use themselves.  Thanks again for dropping some knowledge.

However, there were some issues over on the Porn Host site that caused the new owner to completely revamp how it works.  Things will be different from now on, as he's chatted with me about what's to come.  I don't want to leak the info too much, so as not to jinx him.  Just some major improvements and safety measures will be implemented, most of which you probably won't notice much.  But until that gets straightened out, the uploading is suspended.  So I am trying out Video Bam for streaming the videos, along with Vid Earn, with Rapidshare as the backup download option.

Here is the newest blog update that was postponed because of all the issues that were thrown around this weekend:

Video Footage Of Two Types Of Amateur Observational CFNM
IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1679 on: Dec 16th, 2011, 9:36pm »

I just updated the blog with some choice clips and a really cool opportunity for you all and myself included.  If you've heard of The Art Of Blowjob, or seen any clips from the site starring Camille Crimson and her boyfriend, you'll definitely want to get in on this.  I hit her up on twitter and chatted with her through instant messaging.  I've been granted an interview and thought it would be cool to include  other CFNM aficionados the opportunity to ask some questions as well.  So definitely check out the post and drop some potential questions you'd like her to answer!

Six Examples Of Old School and New School CFNM Blowjob Action
IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1680 on: Dec 19th, 2011, 9:53pm »

New update!

http://www.allthingscfnm.net/2011/12/19/ten-examples-of-cfnm-from-mainst ream-tv-and-movies/
IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1681 on: Dec 22nd, 2011, 12:31pm »

Hey again folks.  I know I've been ranting a lot in other threads that the site ripper members of the forum are posting in.  But it's for good reason.  These types are killing the integrity of this forum, legitimately good finds of real and fantasy CFNM for those who truly appreciate it. They simply come in, post hundreds of videos using software that they used software to get, all for money.  The more downloads they get, the more money they make.  And they don't care about what they are posting whatsoever.  It's just wrong.

And now I've ranted here.  

Well, I've brought my own finds to the table and I'm sure you all will dig them:

Six Fantastic CFNM Handjob Movies Featuring Various Amateur Techniques
IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1682 on: Dec 23rd, 2011, 10:40pm »

Well, here's yet another batch of really well-groomed videos of hard to find CFNM that yours truly put together.  I've had to put allot of work into making these videos presentable, as making compilation videos isn't the easiest thing to do sometimes.  Also, definitely don't be put off by the thumbnail preview pictures being small or stretched looking.  I'm having some issues with the image sizing and will get that figured out soon.  Plus the videos are a bit smaller in frame size, but just maximize your video player and you'll see plenty!  Enjoy!:

CFNM From Amateur Webcam Chats Plus Three Big Varied Theme CFNM Picture Galleries
IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1683 on: Dec 25th, 2011, 11:03am »

Another holiday season has struck and I felt like cheering you all up a little with a mixture of goofy fun and definitely hot CFNM videos.  I hope that everyone is enjoying the holiday today and the upcoming week buildup to the new year.  Have fun, stay safe, and be sure to reflect upon the positive things in the world around you if only for a day!

CFNM Movies To Help Usher In Some Christmas Cheer
IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1684 on: Dec 27th, 2011, 10:26am »

Although I updated the blog last night with this post, I was a bit scatterbrained and neglected to let everyone in on it here.  The interest in girls watching guys jerk off has risen quite a bit lately it seems, so I went with that theme in the post, adding a little extra special video along side.  Hope you all enjoy it and are having a great holiday season as well!

CFNM Scenes of Amateur Japanese Girls Watching Guys Jack Off and Playing Mystery Box Game
IP Logged

murtney

Email

« Reply #1685 on: Dec 27th, 2011, 3:50pm »

Excellent stuff, Super! Thank you! Cool
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1686 on: Dec 28th, 2011, 10:56am »

on Dec 27th, 2011, 3:50pm, murtney wrote:
Excellent stuff, Super! Thank you! Cool

You're very welcome, Murt!  And thank YOU for always being supportive of my and other legitimate posters' efforts.  I know I completely appreciate it very much.

One quick note to everyone: I'm currently dealing with a very evil problem that someone specifically did.  I'm not pointing any fingers just yet, but I know that the individual is Russian.  Not only did they completely start a clone of my website with every image, word, and comment on it, they did it through hacking into my server and installing some malware. Specifically, it's a remote viewer exploit.

Whoever did it most likely was able to easily find all the source code for all the video links I've posted.  Easier than it would be for even a piece of site rip software.  I have some suspicions of it being someone in this forum as well.

Anyhow, needless to say, this other site and the individual that is responsible for it and everything they've done will be dealt with today.  I'm hoping that I won't have to go to great legal lengths to get it straightened out, but we'll see.
IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1687 on: Dec 31st, 2011, 9:42pm »

Happy New Year, folks!  Here's to getting our board back from the folks that are Hell bent on bringing down everyone to their level!  I'm hoping that things turn around here and on my own site, as I've got some major problems with a person stealing not only my domain trademark, but basically everything I've ever typed, uploaded, and works towards creating over the last five years.

Check out this update to hear more:

Great Footage From Amateur CFNM Parties To Ring In The New Year
IP Logged

paul1s
YaBB Newbie

« Reply #1688 on: Jan 2nd, 2012, 4:18am »

Super,
As a lurker, I thought I must thank you for your contributions to the forum. I always visit your site and see what the latest offering is. With so much stuff on there, everything is not going to be to my taste, however there are many things which are. I thought I would take this opportunity to thank you for the time and effort you have put in. So happy 2012 Super, I look forward to more of the same in the next 12 months  

Paul
IP Logged
dkool2
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #1689 on: Jan 3rd, 2012, 3:37pm »

great stuff super and happy new year. I hope you solved the issues with the hacker.
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1690 on: Jan 3rd, 2012, 10:12pm »

Thanks for all the support everyone, but my battles with the hacker and hijacking of my site still continue.  Hopefully I'll get something resolved by the end of the week.  However, I was able to put together this update despite the investigation and all the work its taking.  Anyway, here is the link:

Amateur Couples Showing Off Their Interesting CFNM Handjob Techniques
IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1691 on: Jan 5th, 2012, 10:37pm »

Well, the hacker still has the cloned site up and his buddy here in the forum that ripped my site along with a few others is still around.  But hey, that's not stopping me from doing my thing.  By the way, the reason Murtney left the forum is because of what's going on here lately: site rippers run amok. I'll explain later in a completely different thread that I plan to start in the near future, especially because of what Murtney had to say.

Anyhow, rant averted, here is the link to the newest update:

CFNM Scenes Featuring Women Penis Washing, Waxing, and Shaving
IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1692 on: Jan 8th, 2012, 10:19pm »

Well, it's a late edition... but it's an addition to quite the long weekend.  I'm hoping everyone had a great one!  Here's the link:

Six Hot Examples Of Interracial CFNM Blowjob Action
IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1693 on: Jan 11th, 2012, 9:02pm »

Hey all, just dropping a new link to another off the hook update on my blog.  This is pretty diverse, but all of them are real, and pretty damn rare to find!  Definitely be sure not to miss this update and definitely leave some feedback on what you thought about it:

Examples Of Real CFNM: Nude Wrestling, Naked Karaoke, Nude Theatre, Maid Flashing, and Assisted Showers
IP Logged

hey2004
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Hottest woman ever...

« Reply #1694 on: Jan 12th, 2012, 12:12pm »

on Jan 11th, 2012, 9:02pm, Superfluous wrote:
Hey all, just dropping a new link to another off the hook update on my blog.  This is pretty diverse, but all of them are real, and pretty damn rare to find!  Definitely be sure not to miss this update and definitely leave some feedback on what you thought about it:

Examples Of Real CFNM: Nude Wrestling, Naked Karaoke, Nude Theatre, Maid Flashing, and Assisted Showers

This one is really great Super, Thanks!  Cool

IP Logged

CFNM all in my brain....
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1695 on: Jan 12th, 2012, 6:34pm »

Glad you enjoyed it, Hey!  I just took a look at your thread after I read your message above, but wanted to bump your thread ahead of mine.  I'll leave my comment there in a minute.  Thanks again for commenting and definitely feel free to do the same on the blog!
IP Logged

Fallen
YaBB Full Member

Miles Away

« Reply #1696 on: Jan 13th, 2012, 4:54pm »

on Jan 11th, 2012, 9:02pm, Superfluous wrote:

Some great finds. Thanks, Superfluous! Where did you find the Nude Wrestling clip? I'm a big fan of mixed wrestling clips. Looks like it's from a Burning Man event.
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1697 on: Jan 15th, 2012, 9:45pm »

on Jan 13th, 2012, 4:54pm, Fallen wrote:

Some great finds. Thanks, Superfluous! Where did you find the Nude Wrestling clip? I'm a big fan of mixed wrestling clips. Looks like it's from a Burning Man event.

You know, Fallen, I'm fairly certain that I got it from  Daily Motion and that it was from Burning Man.  It's tough to remember when I've gathered so much stuff and try organizing it by genre.  And it's even tougher to  pin down when I obtained it, because Windows Explorer has a weird glitch with dating when the clip was made or downloaded.  At least I don't understand how it calculates how old the file is.

I just have to somehow remember everything and it's incredibly tough when you've got  terrabytes worth of stuff to sift through!
IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1698 on: Jan 15th, 2012, 9:51pm »

I should have just continued with my train of thought in my response to you, Fallen, as the organization and subsequent reorganization I've been doing with my CFNM coffers is what led me to my newest update on my blog.  Anyhow, I think the title speaks for itself:

Six Examples Of Fun CFNM Erotic Performances On Stage For Large Audiences
« Last Edit: Jan 16th, 2012, 12:23pm by Superfluous » IP Logged

fuchswsw
YaBB Senior Member

« Reply #1699 on: Jan 16th, 2012, 9:33am »

on Jan 15th, 2012, 9:51pm, Superfluous wrote:
I should have just continued with my train of thought in my response to you, Fallen, as the organization and subsequent reorganization I've been doing with my CFNM coffers is what led me to my newest update on my blog.  Anyhow, I think the title speaks for itself:

whats up only see paysitebannersbanners tryed iron and firefox and i-explorer but all times the same only banners
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1700 on: Jan 16th, 2012, 10:55am »

on Jan 16th, 2012, 9:33am, fuchswsw wrote:

whats up only see paysitebannersbanners tryed iron and firefox and i-explorer but all times the same only banners

What  are you talking about? I honestly don't understand what you're trying to communicate.
IP Logged

chaoslord621
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Fairly Immoderate

« Reply #1701 on: Jan 16th, 2012, 11:23am »

on Jan 15th, 2012, 9:51pm, Superfluous wrote:

I'm afraid I get the same from that link, Super: just a standard ATCFNM.net page, with the banner links but no content, going back to before Dec 21.

Just some glitch or other, as your main page is as normal, with the new content:

http://www.allthingscfnm.net/

Nice stuff, thanks, btw. I like public cfnm as you may have slightly noticed.

« Last Edit: Jan 16th, 2012, 11:40am by chaoslord621 » IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1702 on: Jan 16th, 2012, 12:25pm »

Gotcha. The link was reworded after refreshing the cache for some reason. I fixed the link above to the the link below:

http://www.allthingscfnm.net/2012/01/15/six-examples-of-crazy-cfnm-eroti c-performances-on-stage-for-large-audiences/
IP Logged

Fallen
YaBB Full Member

Miles Away

« Reply #1703 on: Jan 16th, 2012, 4:55pm »

on Jan 15th, 2012, 9:45pm, Superfluous wrote:

You know, Fallen, I'm fairly certain that I got it from  Daily Motion and that it was from Burning Man.  It's tough to remember when I've gathered so much stuff and try organizing it by genre.  And it's even tougher to  pin down when I obtained it, because Windows Explorer has a weird glitch with dating when the clip was made or downloaded.  At least I don't understand how it calculates how old the file is.

I just have to somehow remember everything and it's incredibly tough when you've got  terrabytes worth of stuff to sift through!

Yeah, I know what you mean. Thanks for the reply. Smiley
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1704 on: Jan 18th, 2012, 9:33pm »

It's my aim to update the blog every day of the rest of this week.  Hopefully I'll succeed in bringing you all more frequent updates of more leaner and topic-focused posts.  I'm getting tired of trying to throw down huge updates every three days, to be honest.  And I think I'm getting less of you all visiting because of it.  So let's see how this works out, shall we?

Today's update:

Amateur Public CFNM Handjobs and Blowjobs Filmed On Nude Beaches Plus Various CFNM Picture Galleries
IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1705 on: Jan 19th, 2012, 10:59pm »

I'm sticking to the plan and I've updated again today with some pretty insane CFNM that you definitely should check out:

Amateur Public CFNM Handjobs, Blowjobs, and Masturbation Exhibition In Cars
IP Logged

fuchswsw
YaBB Senior Member

« Reply #1706 on: Jan 20th, 2012, 7:37am »

on Jan 16th, 2012, 10:55am, Superfluous wrote:

What  are you talking about? I honestly don't understand what you're trying to communicate.

the only i see is:  

IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1707 on: Jan 20th, 2012, 6:33pm »

on Jan 20th, 2012, 7:37am, fuchswsw wrote:

the only i see is:  

[URL=http://www9.pic-upload.de/20.01.12/b6ccewhy2d2.png][/URL ]

You need to clear your browser's cache and try the link as it appears below:

http://www.allthingscfnm.net/2012/01/18/amateur-public-cfnm-handjobs-and -blowjobs-filmed-on-nude-beaches-plus-various-cfnm-picture-galleries/
IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1708 on: Jan 21st, 2012, 10:02pm »

Although I wanted to get this published much earlier than now, it just didn't happen.  However, it's chock full of some incredibly awesome video that you won't find anywhere else, along with some that is definitely worth checking out.  Anyhow, here's your link.  Be sure to leave some feedback also!

Fantastic Amateur Party CFNM Footage: On Stage and Up Close
IP Logged

dkool2
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #1709 on: Jan 22nd, 2012, 9:09am »

awesome update super. Are these scenes from a dvd or something?
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1710 on: Jan 22nd, 2012, 5:39pm »

on Jan 22nd, 2012, 9:09am, dkool2 wrote:
awesome update super. Are these scenes from a dvd or something?

Which ones are you referring to exactly?  The second batch of four videos?
IP Logged

dkool2
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #1711 on: Jan 23rd, 2012, 9:21am »

yeah. Are they from the same dvd? Are there more scenes from that/those dvd(s)?
IP Logged
Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1712 on: Jan 25th, 2012, 8:52pm »

on Jan 23rd, 2012, 9:21am, dkool2 wrote:
yeah. Are they from the same dvd? Are there more scenes from that/those dvd(s)?

Hey man, just message me or email me about that, ok?  Sorry I haven't answered yet!  But they aren't from the same source.
IP Logged

Superfluous
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Too..much...por n! Ahhh!

WWW Email

« Reply #1713 on: Jan 25th, 2012, 8:57pm »

With all of the recent developments with file sharing being completely cracked down upon, the Internet itself is reeling from its after shocks.  That includes me.  I had to do some major communication, research, and advice seeking to make sure that I don't fall victim to what's happening or could very well happen.  And that took time, time in which I really couldn't do much else but recover from being very sick for a couple days.  So forgive my latency in the "every day" update promise I made.  It wasn't intentional, and I plan to stick to that original plan very soon.

But, for now, feel free to cruise through my latest update:

Six Examples Of CFNM Amateur Handjobs Using Assistive Devices
IP Logged

dcs195
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #1714 on: Jan 26th, 2012, 1:21am »

on Jan 25th, 2012, 8:57pm, Superfluous wrote:
With all of the recent developments with file sharing being completely cracked down upon, the Internet itself is reeling from its after